Jump to topic:

Being human is a mental disorder

1harderthanyouthink
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/4/2016 1:07:58 AM
Posted: 10 months ago
I think it's important to define "human".

Human- of, relating to, or characteristic of people or human beings.

Being human is hurtful. Humans are fvcked up, so anyone who really wants to be one must have a mental disorder.

Self-defeating personality disorder, or masochistic personality disorder, is characterized by "a pervasive pattern of self-defeating behavior, beginning by early adulthood and present in a variety of contexts. The person may often avoid or undermine pleasurable experiences, be drawn to situations or relationships in which they will suffer, and prevent others from helping them". I assure you that "self-defeating personality disorder" is totally a thing, and that I absolutely know what I'm talking about.

Why I say this is because I don't like humans. It could be worse - they could be sociopaths - but I guess that's reserved for feminists. Humans seek a mainstream life, and are pained by this experience. Feminists exploit this in their apparent sociopathy. Don't seek to be human or a feminist.

I mean, seriously - this couldn't be more obvious. People force themselves to suffer with work and a dull, dragging life. They get into immense debt for an education that won't pay off. Being human comes with its history - war, famine, plague, genocide, watching TMZ - therefore, being human is masochistic, and a mental disorder.

I am not saying all people are like this by any means, but this is a real problem in the people that ought to (and does) make anyone who doesn't buy in to it completely and utterly disgusted.
"It's awfully considerate of you to think of me here,
And I'm much obliged to you for making it clear - that I'm not here."

-Syd Barrett

DDO Risk King
bsh1
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/4/2016 1:11:41 AM
Lol
Live Long and Prosper

I'm a Bish.

"Twilight isn't just about obtuse metaphors between cannibalism and premarital sex, it also teaches us the futility of hope." - Raisor

"[Bsh1] is the Guinan of DDO." - ButterCatX

Follow the DDOlympics
: http://www.debate.org...

Open Debate Topics Project: http://www.debate.org...
Buddamoose
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/4/2016 1:12:17 AM
At 2/4/2016 1:07:58 AM, 1harderthanyouthink wrote:

Youuuuuu, I see what you did here and I like it sir. I like it alot
"Reality is an illusion created due to a lack of alcohol"
-Airmax1227

"You were the moon all this time, and he was always there to make you shine."

"Was he the sun?"

"No honey, he was the darkness"

-Kazekirion
Maikuru
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/4/2016 4:00:55 AM
Ironically, this is probably the most accurate of all of the mental illness threads floating around DDO lately. There are many different types of mental disorders, which are generally diagnosed using a particular set of symptoms and the duration and intensity thereof. In that way, we each fall somewhere along the spectrum of various disorders.
"You assume I wouldn't want to burn this whole place to the ground."
- lamerde

https://i.imgflip.com...
Rosalie
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/4/2016 2:07:35 PM

Being human is hurtful. Humans are fvcked up, so anyone who really wants to be one must have a mental disorder.

Self-defeating personality disorder, or masochistic personality disorder, is characterized by "a pervasive pattern of self-defeating behavior, beginning by early adulthood and present in a variety of contexts. The person may often avoid or undermine pleasurable experiences, be drawn to situations or relationships in which they will suffer, and prevent others from helping them". I assure you that "self-defeating personality disorder" is totally a thing, and that I absolutely know what I'm talking about.

Why I say this is because I don't like humans. It could be worse - they could be sociopaths - but I guess that's reserved for feminists. Humans seek a mainstream life, and are pained by this experience. Feminists exploit this in their apparent sociopathy. Don't seek to be human or a feminist.

I mean, seriously - this couldn't be more obvious. People force themselves to suffer with work and a dull, dragging life. They get into immense debt for an education that won't pay off. Being human comes with its history - war, famine, plague, genocide, watching TMZ - therefore, being human is masochistic, and a mental disorder.

I am not saying all people are like this by any means, but this is a real problem in the people that ought to (and does) make anyone who doesn't buy in to it completely and utterly disgusted.

I'm guessing this is you making an attempt to make fun of my feminism thread because you personally don't like it.
" We need more videos of cat's playing the piano on the internet" - My art professor.

"Criticism is easier to take when you realize that the only people who aren't criticized are those who don't take risks." - Donald Trump

Officially Mrs. 16Kadams 8-30-16
1harderthanyouthink
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/4/2016 2:13:39 PM
At 2/4/2016 2:07:35 PM, Rosalie wrote:
I'm guessing this is you making an attempt to make fun of my feminism thread because you personally don't like it.
Possibly. I might've referenced Objectivity too.

-Syd Barrett

DDO Risk King
Jovian
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/4/2016 4:51:12 PM

lannan13
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/5/2016 12:07:15 AM
At 2/4/2016 1:42:24 AM, Wylted wrote:
What's worse? Humans or blacks?

That escalated quickly.
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-Lannan13'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

If the sky's the limit then why do we have footprints on the Moon? I'm shooting my aspirations for the stars.

"If you are going through hell, keep going." "Sir Winston Churchill

"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." "Eleanor Roosevelt

Topics I want to debate. (http://tinyurl.com...)
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
1harderthanyouthink
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/5/2016 5:51:08 AM
Bump over worse threads

-Syd Barrett

DDO Risk King
PeacefulChaos
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/5/2016 6:52:49 AM

I once did a study of all people with mental disorders.

Turns out, 100% of them were human.

Coincidence? I think NOT!
1harderthanyouthink
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/5/2016 3:24:18 PM
At 2/5/2016 6:52:49 AM, PeacefulChaos wrote:

I once did a study of all people with mental disorders.

Turns out, 100% of them were human.

Coincidence? I think NOT!

Preach the word to the ignorant masses, good sir.

-Syd Barrett

DDO Risk King
YYW
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/6/2016 9:43:55 PM

The first DSM was about 1/5th the size of the current DSM... I suppose the world might look like a nail too, if I held the hammer.
Tsar of DDO
1harderthanyouthink
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/17/2016 3:55:32 PM
Posted: 9 months ago
I'm sad that I made this before the transgenderism thread was posted.

-Syd Barrett

DDO Risk King
TheFlex
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/19/2016 2:34:32 PM
Posted: 9 months ago
At 2/17/2016 3:55:32 PM, 1harderthanyouthink wrote:
I'm sad that I made this before the transgenderism thread was posted.

Consider yourself a prophet.