Jump to topic:

Transgender People are Mentally Retarded

bballcrook21
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/5/2016 12:42:26 AM
Posted: 10 months ago
If you have a neural receptor that does not work as it normally does in other humans, and if your self-identification differs significantly from your biological order, then you are mentally retarded.

There's no explanation for why people "choose" to go from male to female, vice versa, neither, or both at the same time. There's only 2 genders, being male and female. Gender is not a social construct, but this new verbiage used for random idiotic genders that SJWs have come up with is a social construct. Gender has been around before humans had complex speech. Your chromosomes determine who you are. If you have an irregularity, that means you're mentally retarded.
If you put the federal government in charge of the Sahara Desert, in 5 years there'd be a shortage of sand. - Friedman

Underlying most arguments against the free market is a lack of belief in freedom itself. -Friedman

Nothing is so permanent as a temporary government program. - Friedman

Society will never be free until the last Democrat is strangled with the entrails of the last Communist.
NewLifeChristian
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/5/2016 12:47:03 AM
At 2/5/2016 12:42:26 AM, bballcrook21 wrote:
If you have a neural receptor that does not work as it normally does in other humans, and if your self-identification differs significantly from your biological order, then you are mentally retarded.

There's no explanation for why people "choose" to go from male to female, vice versa, neither, or both at the same time. There's only 2 genders, being male and female. Gender is not a social construct, but this new verbiage used for random idiotic genders that SJWs have come up with is a social construct. Gender has been around before humans had complex speech. Your chromosomes determine who you are. If you have an irregularity, that means you're mentally retarded.
I totally agree, but I wouldn't call them "mentally retarded" because retarded has a negative connotation; however, they are (by definition) mentally ill.
Pro-Life Quotes:

"I've noticed that everyone who is for abortion has already been born."
- Ronald Reagan

"The care of human life and happiness, and not their destruction, is the first and only object of good government."
- Thomas Jefferson

"A person is a person no matter how small."
- Dr. Seuss
bballcrook21
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/5/2016 12:49:06 AM
At 2/5/2016 12:47:03 AM, NewLifeChristian wrote:

I totally agree, but I wouldn't call them "mentally retarded" because retarded has a negative connotation; however, they are (by definition) mentally ill.

Mentally ill and retarded are both synonyms and have an equally negative connotation. It also doesn't matter what the connotation is, as a biological disorder that inhibits humans to change genders regardless of their anatomy is a mental disorder, case in point.
If you put the federal government in charge of the Sahara Desert, in 5 years there'd be a shortage of sand. - Friedman

Underlying most arguments against the free market is a lack of belief in freedom itself. -Friedman

Society will never be free until the last Democrat is strangled with the entrails of the last Communist.
NewLifeChristian
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/5/2016 12:51:21 AM
Wow. This has got to be a record. One minute in before the angry liberals come storming in.
Pro-Life Quotes:

- Ronald Reagan

"The care of human life and happiness, and not their destruction, is the first and only object of good government."
- Thomas Jefferson

- Dr. Seuss
NewLifeChristian
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/5/2016 12:52:13 AM
At 2/5/2016 12:49:06 AM, bballcrook21 wrote:
At 2/5/2016 12:47:03 AM, NewLifeChristian wrote:

Mentally ill and retarded are both synonyms and have an equally negative connotation. It also doesn't matter what the connotation is, as a biological disorder that inhibits humans to change genders regardless of their anatomy is a mental disorder, case in point.
Very true. Perhaps my inner political correctness fallout from my liberal days got the best of me.
Pro-Life Quotes:

- Ronald Reagan

- Thomas Jefferson

- Dr. Seuss
Midnight1131
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/5/2016 12:53:02 AM
At 2/5/2016 12:51:21 AM, NewLifeChristian wrote:
Wow. This has got to be a record. One minute in before the angry liberals come storming in.

I don't remember seeing anyone on this site who thinks transgender people don't have a mental disorder.
#GaryJohnson2016
#TaxationisTheft
#TheftisTaxation
bballcrook21
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/5/2016 12:57:28 AM
At 2/5/2016 12:53:02 AM, Midnight1131 wrote:

I don't remember seeing anyone on this site who thinks transgender people don't have a mental disorder.

Trust me, as long there's leftists, there will be.

bballcrook21
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/5/2016 12:58:16 AM

I just made a post about mentally retarded trannys and another on Islam. All I need to do is make one about how blacks killing blacks is all their fault and not the fault of whites, and another about feminism, and all leftists will hate me :D

NewLifeChristian
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/5/2016 1:00:58 AM
At 2/5/2016 12:58:16 AM, bballcrook21 wrote:

I just made a post about mentally retarded trannys and another on Islam. All I need to do is make one about how blacks killing blacks is all their fault and not the fault of whites, and another about feminism, and all leftists will hate me :D
This is so weird. Maybe the leftists are busy dealing with GrittyWorm or something.
Pro-Life Quotes:

- Ronald Reagan

- Thomas Jefferson

- Dr. Seuss
NewLifeChristian
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/5/2016 1:01:18 AM
Wait a second, didn't Gritty get banned?

My memory is awful . . .
Pro-Life Quotes:

- Ronald Reagan

- Thomas Jefferson

- Dr. Seuss
Torton
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/5/2016 1:01:34 AM
Here we go again...

"Intellectual disability (ID), also called intellectual development disorder (IDD) or general learning disability,[1] and formerly known as mental retardation (MR),[2][3][4] is a generalized neurodevelopmental disorder characterized by significantly impaired intellectual and adaptive functioning. It is defined by an IQ score below 70 in addition to deficits in two or more adaptive behaviors that affect everyday, general living. "

https://en.wikipedia.org...
https://books.google.com...

There's no explanation for why people "choose" to go from male to female, vice versa, neither, or both at the same time. There's only 2 genders, being male and female.
No, there are only two sexes: male and female.
Gender is not a social construct
Yes, it is.
but this new verbiage used for random idiotic genders that SJWs have come up with is a social construct.
The term transgender has been around before the popularization of "SJW."
Gender has been around before humans had complex speech. Your chromosomes determine who you are. If you have an irregularity, that means you're mentally retarded.
See above.
NewLifeChristian
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/5/2016 1:04:07 AM
Well, I guess I spoke too soon.

Just wait, TBR will be here in a few minutes.
Pro-Life Quotes:

- Ronald Reagan

- Thomas Jefferson

- Dr. Seuss
NewLifeChristian
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/5/2016 1:05:22 AM
At 2/5/2016 1:01:34 AM, Torton wrote:
Here we go again...

"Intellectual disability (ID), also called intellectual development disorder (IDD) or general learning disability,[1] and formerly known as mental retardation (MR),[2][3][4] is a generalized neurodevelopmental disorder characterized by significantly impaired intellectual and adaptive functioning. It is defined by an IQ score below 70 in addition to deficits in two or more adaptive behaviors that affect everyday, general living. "

There's no explanation for why people "choose" to go from male to female, vice versa, neither, or both at the same time. There's only 2 genders, being male and female.
Sex and gender are synonymous.
Pro-Life Quotes:

- Ronald Reagan

- Thomas Jefferson

- Dr. Seuss
NewLifeChristian
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/5/2016 1:08:20 AM
Also, gender is defined -- by the Merriam-Webster dictionary -- as "the state of being male or female". So, technically there are only two genders: male and female.

Hermaphrodite wouldn't be considered a separate gender because it's a combination of the two and is a birth defect, like having one leg, arm, etc.
Pro-Life Quotes:

- Ronald Reagan

- Thomas Jefferson

- Dr. Seuss
NewLifeChristian
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/5/2016 1:10:10 AM
Yep, Gritty is banned. I had my suspicions that he was the same person as IntellectVsSpirit.

Anyway, they (or him) deserved it.
Pro-Life Quotes:

- Ronald Reagan

- Thomas Jefferson

- Dr. Seuss
Torton
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/5/2016 1:10:24 AM
At 2/5/2016 1:05:22 AM, NewLifeChristian wrote:
Here we go again...

Nope, that's a common misconception. Sex regards biological distinctions, and gender is social and cultural constructs.
Torton
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/5/2016 1:11:49 AM
At 2/5/2016 1:08:20 AM, NewLifeChristian wrote:
Also, gender is defined -- by the Merriam-Webster dictionary -- as "the state of being male or female". So, technically there are only two genders: male and female.
Merriam-Webster is awful.

Hermaphrodite wouldn't be considered a separate gender because it's a combination of the two and is a birth defect, like having one leg, arm, etc.
Bob13
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/5/2016 1:13:21 AM
At 2/5/2016 1:10:24 AM, Torton wrote:
At 2/5/2016 1:05:22 AM, NewLifeChristian wrote:
Here we go again...

Nope, that's a common misconception. Sex regards biological distinctions, and gender is social and cultural constructs.
And why would a person's gender be different than their sex?
I don't have a signature. :-)
NewLifeChristian
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/5/2016 1:15:01 AM
At 2/5/2016 1:11:49 AM, Torton wrote:
I'll have to think about quoting you for my signature.

Merriam-Webster is not awful. It's a reliable dictionary and it's used in schools, universities, and institutions across the U.S. and the world.

Also, if you don't believe me that "sex" and "gender" are synonymous, then see for yourself: https://www.google.com...
Pro-Life Quotes:

- Ronald Reagan

- Thomas Jefferson

- Dr. Seuss
Torton
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/5/2016 1:24:13 AM
At 2/5/2016 1:15:01 AM, NewLifeChristian wrote:
At 2/5/2016 1:11:49 AM, Torton wrote:
I'll have to think about quoting you for my signature.

Merriam-Webster is not awful.
Their online dictionary is.
It's a reliable dictionary and it's used in schools, universities, and institutions across the U.S. and the world.
"If it's popular, it's good."
Also, if you don't believe me that "sex" and "gender" are synonymous, then see for yourself: https://www.google.com...
"either of the two main categories (male and female) into which humans and many other living things are divided on the basis of their reproductive functions."
That is the proper definition. The only reason it lists gender as a synonym is because in common language, it is, but in academia, which is what actually matters, the distinction is accepted.
CalinMarie
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/5/2016 5:14:39 AM

Have you ever heard of mental illnesses? Like, depression and anxiety? Using that logic, you believe they are mentally challenged also? And, actually it is proven by science. It's called gender dysphoria and it has something to do with an unbalanced amount of estrogen and/or testosterone.
theworldhasgonemad
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/5/2016 12:42:15 PM
At 2/5/2016 5:14:39 AM, CalinMarie wrote:

Have you ever heard of mental illnesses? Like, depression and anxiety? Using that logic, you believe they are mentally challenged also? And, actually it is proven by science. It's called gender dysphoria and it has something to do with an unbalanced amount of estrogen and/or testosterone.

Gender Dysphoria:
the condition of feeling one's emotional and psychological identity as male or female to be opposite to one's biological sex.

Body doesn't match your mind? Yep that sounds like a mental illness. Unless you think it's a physical defect and the mind is right but the body is wrong?
CalinMarie
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/5/2016 1:22:10 PM
At 2/5/2016 12:42:15 PM, theworldhasgonemad wrote:

Gender Dysphoria:
the condition of feeling one's emotional and psychological identity as male or female to be opposite to one's biological sex.

Body doesn't match your mind? Yep that sounds like a mental illness. Unless you think it's a physical defect and the mind is right but the body is wrong?

Well, it is. But, it's very common and not a big deal. They're not usually mentally challenged. I mean, most people have mutations and you don't call them deformed, so who cares? It doesn't give you the right to belittle them. If you're against something out of bounds people can control, it's incredibly ignorant to judge them.
Jovian
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/5/2016 1:40:18 PM
At 2/5/2016 12:42:15 PM, theworldhasgonemad wrote:

Gender Dysphoria:

Is it a mental illness when people dye their natural hair colour? The hair colour I want to have vs the hair colour I actually have = body doesn't match mind.
Jovian
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/5/2016 1:45:52 PM

What about those who change their hair colours? Are they mentally ill/retarded/challenged? Same mechanism here, you have a hair colour/gender by nature but you want to change it.
TheFlex
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/5/2016 1:52:02 PM
At 2/5/2016 1:45:52 PM, Jovian wrote:

What about those who change their hair colours? Are they mentally ill/retarded/challenged? Same mechanism here, you have a hair colour/gender by nature but you want to change it.

That analogy is terrible.
Jovian
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/5/2016 1:53:25 PM
At 2/5/2016 1:52:02 PM, TheFlex wrote:

That answer is an ad hominem if you do not elaborate. Maybe there aren't as many people who have felt since their childhood that they don't belong in their natural hair colour, but how should I know.
TheFlex
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/5/2016 1:59:25 PM
At 2/5/2016 1:53:25 PM, Jovian wrote:

That answer is an ad hominem if you do not elaborate. Maybe there aren't as many people who have felt since their childhood that they don't belong in their natural hair colour, but how should I know.

It's not ad hominem.

You're comparing something people change on a whim to something people actually believe to have something wrong with their body. Think about your analogy for a second and notice the differences between what you're comparing. It's a really bad analogy.
Jovian
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/5/2016 2:05:59 PM
At 2/5/2016 1:59:25 PM, TheFlex wrote:

It's not ad hominem.

If you say "you are wrong" without telling why, it's an unsubstantiated insult. But now I knew you were going to elaborate anyway.

You're comparing something people change on a whim to something people actually believe to have something wrong with their body.

There are people who believe for only one day that it would be nice to be the other gender too. And there are people who dye their hair ever since they are allowed to do that by their parents.

Think about your analogy for a second and notice the differences between what you're comparing. It's a really bad analogy.

If you were true, then people here shouldn't be talking about "body doesn't match mind". Because saying that for later saying "woah I didn't mean that kind of unfunctional teamwork between the body and mind", that is called moving the goalposts. Just like if you would say you hate sports and then when someone asks you why you practice soccer, you answer "Woah I didn't mean that kind of sport, because that's something else".
TheFlex
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/5/2016 2:33:42 PM
At 2/5/2016 2:05:59 PM, Jovian wrote:
At 2/5/2016 1:59:25 PM, TheFlex wrote:

It's not ad hominem.

If you say "you are wrong" without telling why, it's an unsubstantiated insult. But now I knew you were going to elaborate anyway.

No, that's just not a substantial rebuttal. Ad hominem would have been if I said, "You're stupid for making that analogy."

You're comparing something people change on a whim to something people actually believe to have something wrong with their body.

There are people who believe for only one day that it would be nice to be the other gender too. And there are people who dye their hair ever since they are allowed to do that by their parents.

Think about your analogy for a second and notice the differences between what you're comparing. It's a really bad analogy.

If you were true, then people here shouldn't be talking about "body doesn't match mind". Because saying that for later saying "woah I didn't mean that kind of unfunctional teamwork between the body and mind", that is called moving the goalposts. Just like if you would say you hate sports and then when someone asks you why you practice soccer, you answer "Woah I didn't mean that kind of sport, because that's something else".

Think about the comparison. "I want to dye my hair a different color." vs. "I need to change my sex/gender."