Total Posts:125|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

Why are black people so violent?

janesix
Posts: 3,467
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/9/2016 12:48:29 AM
Posted: 10 months ago
Can you name ONE majority black city, county, state or country that doesn't have a super high violent crime rate?

Is it their high testosterone? Something else?
Rosalie
Posts: 4,612
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/9/2016 12:53:20 AM
Posted: 10 months ago
At 2/9/2016 12:48:29 AM, janesix wrote:
Can you name ONE majority black city, county, state or country that doesn't have a super high violent crime rate?

Is it their high testosterone? Something else?

I read a statistic a few days ago, that African American parents spank their children and hit them more often then other ethic groups. Beating, and spanking usually results in anger, and agressivness when the child has grown up to an adult, this is more than likely why they're so violent. I'm not saying *all* blacks are violent, but a majority of them are.
" We need more videos of cat's playing the piano on the internet" - My art professor.

"Criticism is easier to take when you realize that the only people who aren't criticized are those who don't take risks." - Donald Trump

Officially Mrs. 16Kadams 8-30-16
janesix
Posts: 3,467
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/9/2016 12:55:54 AM
Posted: 10 months ago
At 2/9/2016 12:53:20 AM, Rosalie wrote:
At 2/9/2016 12:48:29 AM, janesix wrote:
Can you name ONE majority black city, county, state or country that doesn't have a super high violent crime rate?

Is it their high testosterone? Something else?

I read a statistic a few days ago, that African American parents spank their children and hit them more often then other ethic groups. Beating, and spanking usually results in anger, and agressivness when the child has grown up to an adult, this is more than likely why they're so violent. I'm not saying *all* blacks are violent, but a majority of them are.

That's a possibility, violence begets violence.
Rosalie
Posts: 4,612
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/9/2016 12:59:23 AM
Posted: 10 months ago
At 2/9/2016 12:55:54 AM, janesix wrote:
At 2/9/2016 12:53:20 AM, Rosalie wrote:
At 2/9/2016 12:48:29 AM, janesix wrote:
Can you name ONE majority black city, county, state or country that doesn't have a super high violent crime rate?

Is it their high testosterone? Something else?

I read a statistic a few days ago, that African American parents spank their children and hit them more often then other ethic groups. Beating, and spanking usually results in anger, and agressivness when the child has grown up to an adult, this is more than likely why they're so violent. I'm not saying *all* blacks are violent, but a majority of them are.

That's a possibility, violence begets violence.

Poverty as well. Poverty breeds violence. I'm sure slavery and discrimination is a contributing factor.
" We need more videos of cat's playing the piano on the internet" - My art professor.

"Criticism is easier to take when you realize that the only people who aren't criticized are those who don't take risks." - Donald Trump

Officially Mrs. 16Kadams 8-30-16
janesix
Posts: 3,467
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/9/2016 1:02:14 AM
Posted: 10 months ago
At 2/9/2016 12:59:23 AM, Rosalie wrote:
At 2/9/2016 12:55:54 AM, janesix wrote:
At 2/9/2016 12:53:20 AM, Rosalie wrote:
At 2/9/2016 12:48:29 AM, janesix wrote:
Can you name ONE majority black city, county, state or country that doesn't have a super high violent crime rate?

Is it their high testosterone? Something else?

I read a statistic a few days ago, that African American parents spank their children and hit them more often then other ethic groups. Beating, and spanking usually results in anger, and agressivness when the child has grown up to an adult, this is more than likely why they're so violent. I'm not saying *all* blacks are violent, but a majority of them are.

That's a possibility, violence begets violence.

Poverty as well. Poverty breeds violence. I'm sure slavery and discrimination is a contributing factor.

But that doesn't explain Liberia and all other African countries.
Rosalie
Posts: 4,612
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/9/2016 1:04:08 AM
Posted: 10 months ago
At 2/9/2016 1:02:14 AM, janesix wrote:
At 2/9/2016 12:59:23 AM, Rosalie wrote:
At 2/9/2016 12:55:54 AM, janesix wrote:
At 2/9/2016 12:53:20 AM, Rosalie wrote:
At 2/9/2016 12:48:29 AM, janesix wrote:
Can you name ONE majority black city, county, state or country that doesn't have a super high violent crime rate?

Is it their high testosterone? Something else?

I read a statistic a few days ago, that African American parents spank their children and hit them more often then other ethic groups. Beating, and spanking usually results in anger, and agressivness when the child has grown up to an adult, this is more than likely why they're so violent. I'm not saying *all* blacks are violent, but a majority of them are.

That's a possibility, violence begets violence.

Poverty as well. Poverty breeds violence. I'm sure slavery and discrimination is a contributing factor.

But that doesn't explain Liberia and all other African countries.

What do you mean? I can only observe blacks in America, since I've never been to Liberia, and Africa...Lol.
I'm sure the mentalities are completely different.
" We need more videos of cat's playing the piano on the internet" - My art professor.

"Criticism is easier to take when you realize that the only people who aren't criticized are those who don't take risks." - Donald Trump

Officially Mrs. 16Kadams 8-30-16
janesix
Posts: 3,467
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/9/2016 1:28:59 AM
Posted: 10 months ago
At 2/9/2016 1:04:08 AM, Rosalie wrote:
At 2/9/2016 1:02:14 AM, janesix wrote:
At 2/9/2016 12:59:23 AM, Rosalie wrote:
At 2/9/2016 12:55:54 AM, janesix wrote:
At 2/9/2016 12:53:20 AM, Rosalie wrote:
At 2/9/2016 12:48:29 AM, janesix wrote:
Can you name ONE majority black city, county, state or country that doesn't have a super high violent crime rate?

Is it their high testosterone? Something else?

I read a statistic a few days ago, that African American parents spank their children and hit them more often then other ethic groups. Beating, and spanking usually results in anger, and agressivness when the child has grown up to an adult, this is more than likely why they're so violent. I'm not saying *all* blacks are violent, but a majority of them are.

That's a possibility, violence begets violence.

Poverty as well. Poverty breeds violence. I'm sure slavery and discrimination is a contributing factor.

But that doesn't explain Liberia and all other African countries.

What do you mean? I can only observe blacks in America, since I've never been to Liberia, and Africa...Lol.
I'm sure the mentalities are completely different.
I doubt it. Crime statistics show black countries are the most violent worldwide, with a few exceptions like venezuela.
YYW
Posts: 36,364
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/9/2016 1:36:49 AM
Posted: 10 months ago
At 2/9/2016 12:53:20 AM, Rosalie wrote:
At 2/9/2016 12:48:29 AM, janesix wrote:
Can you name ONE majority black city, county, state or country that doesn't have a super high violent crime rate?

Is it their high testosterone? Something else?

I read a statistic a few days ago, that African American parents spank their children and hit them more often then other ethic groups. Beating, and spanking usually results in anger, and agressivness when the child has grown up to an adult, this is more than likely why they're so violent. I'm not saying *all* blacks are violent, but a majority of them are.

I don't know that I buy that black parents spank their children more than white parents; I think it's really that black parents are more likely to be truthful about spanking their children, whereas white parents are more likely to lie about it.

Every parenting study I've ever read (i've read about fifteen) that compares black parents to white parents is just the kind of intellectual trash I expect from social science: it's racism masqueraded in a thin veil of empirics.

I can also tell you that Asian parents are probably the harshest, and most frequent spankers, too. White parents often beat their kids, the only difference is that white people are more aware of how spanking your children is a "social faux pas" whereas it's just a given in black communities and they're more candid about it.
Tsar of DDO
Rosalie
Posts: 4,612
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/9/2016 1:41:16 AM
Posted: 10 months ago
At 2/9/2016 1:36:49 AM, YYW wrote:
At 2/9/2016 12:53:20 AM, Rosalie wrote:
At 2/9/2016 12:48:29 AM, janesix wrote:
Can you name ONE majority black city, county, state or country that doesn't have a super high violent crime rate?

Is it their high testosterone? Something else?

I read a statistic a few days ago, that African American parents spank their children and hit them more often then other ethic groups. Beating, and spanking usually results in anger, and agressivness when the child has grown up to an adult, this is more than likely why they're so violent. I'm not saying *all* blacks are violent, but a majority of them are.

I don't know that I buy that black parents spank their children more than white parents; I think it's really that black parents are more likely to be truthful about spanking their children, whereas white parents are more likely to lie about it.

http://www.nytimes.com...

Every parenting study I've ever read (i've read about fifteen) that compares black parents to white parents is just the kind of intellectual trash I expect from social science: it's racism masqueraded in a thin veil of empirics.

I can also tell you that Asian parents are probably the harshest, and most frequent spankers, too. White parents often beat their kids, the only difference is that white people are more aware of how spanking your children is a "social faux pas" whereas it's just a given in black communities and they're more candid about it.

We're not talking about other ethnicities, and who disciplines more. I'm just saying that studies show that blacks spank more, and spanking makes a child more aggressive when they're older. Thats just a reason as to why blacks are so violent today.
" We need more videos of cat's playing the piano on the internet" - My art professor.

"Criticism is easier to take when you realize that the only people who aren't criticized are those who don't take risks." - Donald Trump

Officially Mrs. 16Kadams 8-30-16
YYW
Posts: 36,364
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/9/2016 1:45:33 AM
Posted: 10 months ago
At 2/9/2016 1:41:16 AM, Rosalie wrote:
At 2/9/2016 1:36:49 AM, YYW wrote:
At 2/9/2016 12:53:20 AM, Rosalie wrote:
At 2/9/2016 12:48:29 AM, janesix wrote:
Can you name ONE majority black city, county, state or country that doesn't have a super high violent crime rate?

Is it their high testosterone? Something else?

I read a statistic a few days ago, that African American parents spank their children and hit them more often then other ethic groups. Beating, and spanking usually results in anger, and agressivness when the child has grown up to an adult, this is more than likely why they're so violent. I'm not saying *all* blacks are violent, but a majority of them are.

I don't know that I buy that black parents spank their children more than white parents; I think it's really that black parents are more likely to be truthful about spanking their children, whereas white parents are more likely to lie about it.

http://www.nytimes.com...

Yeah, I've seen it before. It's incredibly weak evidence that black parents spank their kids more than white parents or asian parents do.

Every parenting study I've ever read (i've read about fifteen) that compares black parents to white parents is just the kind of intellectual trash I expect from social science: it's racism masqueraded in a thin veil of empirics.

I can also tell you that Asian parents are probably the harshest, and most frequent spankers, too. White parents often beat their kids, the only difference is that white people are more aware of how spanking your children is a "social faux pas" whereas it's just a given in black communities and they're more candid about it.

We're not talking about other ethnicities, and who disciplines more. I'm just saying that studies show that blacks spank more, and spanking makes a child more aggressive when they're older. Thats just a reason as to why blacks are so violent today.

Well, we're talking about blacks spanking more than others on average...

Do you see how weak the causal chain is here?

You're saying that "hey, there is this thing that's associated with being spanked" and "black people exhibit the thing" therefore "black people must do the thing more than other people."

There could be hundreds of other things associated with the thing, and there might be other factors that more substantially cause the thing to occur, or the phenomenon to manifest; none of which are accounted for by that argument.

You might have some (delusional) graduate student of the social sciences or psychology who would make the argument that because he did some surveys he's concluded that black parents pass violence down to their kids by spanking them, and they do so more than whites, so... hence black culture.

It's, again, a highly weak argument.
Tsar of DDO
Rosalie
Posts: 4,612
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/9/2016 1:54:15 AM
Posted: 10 months ago
At 2/9/2016 1:45:33 AM, YYW wrote:
At 2/9/2016 1:41:16 AM, Rosalie wrote:
At 2/9/2016 1:36:49 AM, YYW wrote:
At 2/9/2016 12:53:20 AM, Rosalie wrote:
At 2/9/2016 12:48:29 AM, janesix wrote:
Can you name ONE majority black city, county, state or country that doesn't have a super high violent crime rate?

Is it their high testosterone? Something else?

I read a statistic a few days ago, that African American parents spank their children and hit them more often then other ethic groups. Beating, and spanking usually results in anger, and agressivness when the child has grown up to an adult, this is more than likely why they're so violent. I'm not saying *all* blacks are violent, but a majority of them are.

I don't know that I buy that black parents spank their children more than white parents; I think it's really that black parents are more likely to be truthful about spanking their children, whereas white parents are more likely to lie about it.

http://www.nytimes.com...

Yeah, I've seen it before. It's incredibly weak evidence that black parents spank their kids more than white parents or asian parents do.

Every parenting study I've ever read (i've read about fifteen) that compares black parents to white parents is just the kind of intellectual trash I expect from social science: it's racism masqueraded in a thin veil of empirics.

I can also tell you that Asian parents are probably the harshest, and most frequent spankers, too. White parents often beat their kids, the only difference is that white people are more aware of how spanking your children is a "social faux pas" whereas it's just a given in black communities and they're more candid about it.

We're not talking about other ethnicities, and who disciplines more. I'm just saying that studies show that blacks spank more, and spanking makes a child more aggressive when they're older. Thats just a reason as to why blacks are so violent today.

Well, we're talking about blacks spanking more than others on average...

Do you see how weak the causal chain is here?

You're saying that "hey, there is this thing that's associated with being spanked" and "black people exhibit the thing" therefore "black people must do the thing more than other people."

There could be hundreds of other things associated with the thing, and there might be other factors that more substantially cause the thing to occur, or the phenomenon to manifest; none of which are accounted for by that argument.

You might have some (delusional) graduate student of the social sciences or psychology who would make the argument that because he did some surveys he's concluded that black parents pass violence down to their kids by spanking them, and they do so more than whites, so... hence black culture.

It's, again, a highly weak argument.

Its not a weak argument at all. Its almost like a child being raised in a gang culture. How do you think they will end up? Just like the people who raised them. Now, what I'm saying is that spanking and beating your child is a contributing factor for how they act as an adult "studies have shown that physical punishment " including spanking, hitting and other means of causing pain " can lead to increased aggression, antisocial behavior, physical injury and mental health problems for children"

Not only is spanking a contributing factor for agresive behavior, but poberty. It's no surprise that more blacks have grown up in poverty and still live in poverty compared to whites. Poverty is the parent of crime. And I'm sure you probably already know this, and don't need me to go into great depth.
" We need more videos of cat's playing the piano on the internet" - My art professor.

"Criticism is easier to take when you realize that the only people who aren't criticized are those who don't take risks." - Donald Trump

Officially Mrs. 16Kadams 8-30-16
YYW
Posts: 36,364
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/9/2016 2:02:29 AM
Posted: 10 months ago
At 2/9/2016 1:54:15 AM, Rosalie wrote:
At 2/9/2016 1:45:33 AM, YYW wrote:
At 2/9/2016 1:41:16 AM, Rosalie wrote:
At 2/9/2016 1:36:49 AM, YYW wrote:
At 2/9/2016 12:53:20 AM, Rosalie wrote:
At 2/9/2016 12:48:29 AM, janesix wrote:
Can you name ONE majority black city, county, state or country that doesn't have a super high violent crime rate?

Is it their high testosterone? Something else?

I read a statistic a few days ago, that African American parents spank their children and hit them more often then other ethic groups. Beating, and spanking usually results in anger, and agressivness when the child has grown up to an adult, this is more than likely why they're so violent. I'm not saying *all* blacks are violent, but a majority of them are.

I don't know that I buy that black parents spank their children more than white parents; I think it's really that black parents are more likely to be truthful about spanking their children, whereas white parents are more likely to lie about it.

http://www.nytimes.com...

Yeah, I've seen it before. It's incredibly weak evidence that black parents spank their kids more than white parents or asian parents do.

Every parenting study I've ever read (i've read about fifteen) that compares black parents to white parents is just the kind of intellectual trash I expect from social science: it's racism masqueraded in a thin veil of empirics.

I can also tell you that Asian parents are probably the harshest, and most frequent spankers, too. White parents often beat their kids, the only difference is that white people are more aware of how spanking your children is a "social faux pas" whereas it's just a given in black communities and they're more candid about it.

We're not talking about other ethnicities, and who disciplines more. I'm just saying that studies show that blacks spank more, and spanking makes a child more aggressive when they're older. Thats just a reason as to why blacks are so violent today.

Well, we're talking about blacks spanking more than others on average...

Do you see how weak the causal chain is here?

You're saying that "hey, there is this thing that's associated with being spanked" and "black people exhibit the thing" therefore "black people must do the thing more than other people."

There could be hundreds of other things associated with the thing, and there might be other factors that more substantially cause the thing to occur, or the phenomenon to manifest; none of which are accounted for by that argument.

You might have some (delusional) graduate student of the social sciences or psychology who would make the argument that because he did some surveys he's concluded that black parents pass violence down to their kids by spanking them, and they do so more than whites, so... hence black culture.

It's, again, a highly weak argument.

Its not a weak argument at all. Its almost like a child being raised in a gang culture. How do you think they will end up? Just like the people who raised them. Now, what I'm saying is that spanking and beating your child is a contributing factor for how they act as an adult "studies have shown that physical punishment " including spanking, hitting and other means of causing pain " can lead to increased aggression, antisocial behavior, physical injury and mental health problems for children"

Not only is spanking a contributing factor for agresive behavior, but poberty. It's no surprise that more blacks have grown up in poverty and still live in poverty compared to whites. Poverty is the parent of crime. And I'm sure you probably already know this, and don't need me to go into great depth.

You're not getting what I'm saying...

I agree that poverty causes problems, but the point is that you can't isolate causality like that. It's just not possible.
Tsar of DDO
janesix
Posts: 3,467
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/9/2016 4:53:44 AM
Posted: 10 months ago
At 2/9/2016 4:02:31 AM, PeacefulChaos wrote:
At 2/9/2016 12:48:29 AM, janesix wrote:
Can you name ONE majority black city

Alaska
Sorry, blacks are less than 4% of alaskans. Try again.
Rosalie
Posts: 4,612
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/9/2016 5:01:03 AM
Posted: 10 months ago
At 2/9/2016 4:53:44 AM, janesix wrote:
At 2/9/2016 4:02:31 AM, PeacefulChaos wrote:
At 2/9/2016 12:48:29 AM, janesix wrote:
Can you name ONE majority black city

Alaska
Sorry, blacks are less than 4% of alaskans. Try again.

Detroit, Michigan.
" We need more videos of cat's playing the piano on the internet" - My art professor.

"Criticism is easier to take when you realize that the only people who aren't criticized are those who don't take risks." - Donald Trump

Officially Mrs. 16Kadams 8-30-16
Axonly
Posts: 1,802
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/9/2016 5:08:14 AM
Posted: 10 months ago
At 2/9/2016 12:48:29 AM, janesix wrote:
Can you name ONE majority black city, county, state or country that doesn't have a super high violent crime rate?

Is it their high testosterone? Something else?

They are an ethnic minority, because of history they are economically disadvantaged, because of this criminal activity is more likely.

If they werent so disadvantaged they probably wouldn't be so different from Any other group. Having said that, very few ever become criminals
Meh!
Hoppi
Posts: 1,655
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/9/2016 5:11:03 AM
Posted: 10 months ago
At 2/9/2016 12:48:29 AM, janesix wrote:
Can you name ONE majority black city, county, state or country that doesn't have a super high violent crime rate?

Is it their high testosterone? Something else?

Tunisia, Oman, UAE, Qatar, Kuwait, Bahrain, Sri Lanka, India, Ghana
Hoppi
Posts: 1,655
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/9/2016 5:15:02 AM
Posted: 10 months ago
And then on top of that there are a lot of countries with moderate crime rates, not super high. But I'm getting the feeling that this isn't about the facts. This is about the feelings.

How are you feeling, janesix?
Axonly
Posts: 1,802
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/9/2016 5:18:20 AM
Posted: 10 months ago
At 2/9/2016 12:48:29 AM, janesix wrote:
Can you name ONE majority black city, county, state or country that doesn't have a super high violent crime rate?

Is it their high testosterone? Something else?

It's a complex topic, but it should be noted that it's down more to socio-economic development rather than skin colour. Liberia is a very poor country, so criminal activity and violence is high because of that. It probably wouldn't be to different if it were Caucasians instead if Africans.
Meh!
Axonly
Posts: 1,802
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/9/2016 5:21:44 AM
Posted: 10 months ago
At 2/9/2016 1:36:49 AM, YYW wrote:
At 2/9/2016 12:53:20 AM, Rosalie wrote:
At 2/9/2016 12:48:29 AM, janesix wrote:
Can you name ONE majority black city, county, state or country that doesn't have a super high violent crime rate?

Is it their high testosterone? Something else?

I read a statistic a few days ago, that African American parents spank their children and hit them more often then other ethic groups. Beating, and spanking usually results in anger, and agressivness when the child has grown up to an adult, this is more than likely why they're so violent. I'm not saying *all* blacks are violent, but a majority of them are.

I don't know that I buy that black parents spank their children more than white parents; I think it's really that black parents are more likely to be truthful about spanking their children, whereas white parents are more likely to lie about it.

Every parenting study I've ever read (i've read about fifteen) that compares black parents to white parents is just the kind of intellectual trash I expect from social science: it's racism masqueraded in a thin veil of empirics.

I can also tell you that Asian parents are probably the harshest, and most frequent spankers, too. White parents often beat their kids, the only difference is that white people are more aware of how spanking your children is a "social faux pas" whereas it's just a given in black communities and they're more candid about it.

Social Science is fantastic (like all sciences), it's especially abnormal to go around hating social scientists
Meh!
Wylted
Posts: 21,167
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/9/2016 2:41:05 PM
Posted: 10 months ago
At 2/9/2016 1:41:16 AM, Rosalie wrote:
At 2/9/2016 1:36:49 AM, YYW wrote:
At 2/9/2016 12:53:20 AM, Rosalie wrote:
At 2/9/2016 12:48:29 AM, janesix wrote:
Can you name ONE majority black city, county, state or country that doesn't have a super high violent crime rate?

Is it their high testosterone? Something else?

I read a statistic a few days ago, that African American parents spank their children and hit them more often then other ethic groups. Beating, and spanking usually results in anger, and agressivness when the child has grown up to an adult, this is more than likely why they're so violent. I'm not saying *all* blacks are violent, but a majority of them are.

I don't know that I buy that black parents spank their children more than white parents; I think it's really that black parents are more likely to be truthful about spanking their children, whereas white parents are more likely to lie about it.

http://www.nytimes.com...

Every parenting study I've ever read (i've read about fifteen) that compares black parents to white parents is just the kind of intellectual trash I expect from social science: it's racism masqueraded in a thin veil of empirics.

I can also tell you that Asian parents are probably the harshest, and most frequent spankers, too. White parents often beat their kids, the only difference is that white people are more aware of how spanking your children is a "social faux pas" whereas it's just a given in black communities and they're more candid about it.

We're not talking about other ethnicities, and who disciplines more. I'm just saying that studies show that blacks spank more, and spanking makes a child more aggressive when they're older. Thats just a reason as to why blacks are so violent today.

Spanking Isn't the problem here. Black women often raise their kid alone and are doing the best they can. Without a man in the house, they need to be aggressive. Poverty leads to a type of disease mentality that focuses on short term gains. They don't grasp delayed gratification on a mental level. It's really hard when your poor to look at the consequences of your behavior, if the world is chaotic. Often white families are more likely to have stable environments that reward delayed gratification. A kid saving money for a nice toy, doesn't have to worry about mommy robbing the penny bank to support her heroin addiction, so they learn that delayed gratification has rewards. If a black kid doesn't spend money right away and take short term gains, mommy will rob him and all his gains will be lost.

If you read my thread in the personal section, you know a tiny bit about my background. I personally struggle hard against physically attacking people who I find insulting. I have a hard time not committing crimes because they pay more now. I can't eat right. I can't save money.

This is how my brain is wired. Many of them have worse wiring and it's almost always a losing battle to fight your brain
inferno
Posts: 10,660
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/9/2016 2:47:14 PM
Posted: 10 months ago
At 2/9/2016 12:48:29 AM, janesix wrote:
Can you name ONE majority black city, county, state or country that doesn't have a super high violent crime rate?

Is it their high testosterone? Something else?

Can you name a country that has the majority of White that has zero violence.
Do that and Ill cut off my right hand.
Wylted
Posts: 21,167
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/9/2016 2:47:35 PM
Posted: 10 months ago
Rosalie, it seems you're opinion of spanking comes from forms of improperly used spanking. I mean you don't see the Duggars committing bank robberies and shitt.
inferno
Posts: 10,660
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/9/2016 2:49:04 PM
Posted: 10 months ago
At 2/9/2016 12:53:20 AM, Rosalie wrote:
At 2/9/2016 12:48:29 AM, janesix wrote:
Can you name ONE majority black city, county, state or country that doesn't have a super high violent crime rate?

Is it their high testosterone? Something else?

I read a statistic a few days ago, that African American parents spank their children and hit them more often then other ethic groups. Beating, and spanking usually results in anger, and agressivness when the child has grown up to an adult, this is more than likely why they're so violent. I'm not saying *all* blacks are violent, but a majority of them are.

Funny you say this. I did a survey in another social online setting, and the majority of the members there said Whites were the most violent of all races. And that was based on international statistics concerning war, and dictatorship. White leaders have killed millions and millions of people and still do to this very day. Now lets see you tackle that one birdbrain. =)
Wylted
Posts: 21,167
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/9/2016 2:49:10 PM
Posted: 10 months ago
At 2/9/2016 2:47:14 PM, inferno wrote:
At 2/9/2016 12:48:29 AM, janesix wrote:
Can you name ONE majority black city, county, state or country that doesn't have a super high violent crime rate?

Is it their high testosterone? Something else?

Can you name a country that has the majority of White that has zero violence.
Do that and Ill cut off my right hand.

Yes, Vatican City. Which is a country. Now cut your hand off.
Wylted
Posts: 21,167
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/9/2016 2:50:40 PM
Posted: 10 months ago
At 2/9/2016 2:49:04 PM, inferno wrote:
At 2/9/2016 12:53:20 AM, Rosalie wrote:
At 2/9/2016 12:48:29 AM, janesix wrote:
Can you name ONE majority black city, county, state or country that doesn't have a super high violent crime rate?

Is it their high testosterone? Something else?

I read a statistic a few days ago, that African American parents spank their children and hit them more often then other ethic groups. Beating, and spanking usually results in anger, and agressivness when the child has grown up to an adult, this is more than likely why they're so violent. I'm not saying *all* blacks are violent, but a majority of them are.

Funny you say this. I did a survey in another social online setting, and the majority of the members there said Whites were the most violent of all races. And that was based on international statistics concerning war, and dictatorship. White leaders have killed millions and millions of people and still do to this very day. Now lets see you tackle that one birdbrain. =)

Fair, but most people are concerned with being the victim of random acts of violence and not concerned with people who voluntarily sign up to fight each other.
inferno
Posts: 10,660
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/9/2016 2:50:58 PM
Posted: 10 months ago
At 2/9/2016 5:08:14 AM, Axonly wrote:
At 2/9/2016 12:48:29 AM, janesix wrote:
Can you name ONE majority black city, county, state or country that doesn't have a super high violent crime rate?

Is it their high testosterone? Something else?

They are an ethnic minority, because of history they are economically disadvantaged, because of this criminal activity is more likely.

If they werent so disadvantaged they probably wouldn't be so different from Any other group. Having said that, very few ever become criminals

People of color are the majority worldwide. I can assure that there is almost 20% of African Americans here living among you today in the US.
inferno
Posts: 10,660
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/9/2016 2:52:13 PM
Posted: 10 months ago
At 2/9/2016 2:49:10 PM, Wylted wrote:
At 2/9/2016 2:47:14 PM, inferno wrote:
At 2/9/2016 12:48:29 AM, janesix wrote:
Can you name ONE majority black city, county, state or country that doesn't have a super high violent crime rate?

Is it their high testosterone? Something else?

Can you name a country that has the majority of White that has zero violence.
Do that and Ill cut off my right hand.

Yes, Vatican City. Which is a country. Now cut your hand off.

There is violence in all major cities. Now I wouldn't expect for a backwoods bigot to grasp that either. You stepping into a mess, and Im about to finish it all off today. =)
Rosalie
Posts: 4,612
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/9/2016 2:53:04 PM
Posted: 10 months ago
At 2/9/2016 2:49:04 PM, inferno wrote:
At 2/9/2016 12:53:20 AM, Rosalie wrote:
At 2/9/2016 12:48:29 AM, janesix wrote:
Can you name ONE majority black city, county, state or country that doesn't have a super high violent crime rate?

Is it their high testosterone? Something else?

I read a statistic a few days ago, that African American parents spank their children and hit them more often then other ethic groups. Beating, and spanking usually results in anger, and agressivness when the child has grown up to an adult, this is more than likely why they're so violent. I'm not saying *all* blacks are violent, but a majority of them are.

Funny you say this. I did a survey in another social online setting, and the majority of the members there said Whites were the most violent of all races. And that was based on international statistics concerning war, and dictatorship. White leaders have killed millions and millions of people and still do to this very day. Now lets see you tackle that one birdbrain. =)

What does war have to do with disciplining your children?
" We need more videos of cat's playing the piano on the internet" - My art professor.

"Criticism is easier to take when you realize that the only people who aren't criticized are those who don't take risks." - Donald Trump

Officially Mrs. 16Kadams 8-30-16