Total Posts:109|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

The Big White Lie *

inferno
Posts: 10,565
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/9/2016 5:53:49 PM
Posted: 10 months ago
Good evening ladies and gentleman. In honor of Black History Month, I feel more than eager to post this thread for many various reasons. I noticed that some of the Caucasian members here on DDO have a stunning misconception about who and what Black people are about. I believe that these generalizations and of course misleading statistics are created out of genuine fear. Today you are going to learn more than you ever have learned about Blacks in your lifetime, among other things posted in this thread. I am asking that you watch the short video below carefully. And yes, all of what you see on it is real. Look at the pictures, and listen to the words. Are you ready. After watching the video, feel free to comment or ask questions. Please do not hold back either. Tell us what you think or believe. Thank you. Enjoy.
Hoppi
Posts: 1,655
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/9/2016 6:06:53 PM
Posted: 10 months ago
I can't sustain concentration for 10 minutes. Sorry. It's the internet's fault.

Can I guess though? White US history gives a distorted picture? Human history is a lot longer, more complicated and interesting than that?
inferno
Posts: 10,565
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/9/2016 6:29:26 PM
Posted: 10 months ago
At 2/9/2016 6:06:53 PM, Hoppi wrote:
I can't sustain concentration for 10 minutes. Sorry. It's the internet's fault.

Can I guess though? White US history gives a distorted picture? Human history is a lot longer, more complicated and interesting than that?

Youre saying you cannot concentrate for 10 small minutes ?
Is it because your brain is fried ?
Or are you just afraid.
Hoppi
Posts: 1,655
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/9/2016 6:31:29 PM
Posted: 10 months ago
Sorry that was kinda pathetic of me. I went back and watched it. I was right about it though, except for all the matrix stuff.

My reaction is that it's sad that this information has to be presented as if it's revelationary. Jesus was more likely black than white. Egyptians built the pyramids. None of that's contentious.

But after reading all the casual racism on the site, maybe this stuff IS revelationary to some people.
inferno
Posts: 10,565
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/9/2016 6:33:36 PM
Posted: 10 months ago
At 2/9/2016 6:31:29 PM, Hoppi wrote:
Sorry that was kinda pathetic of me. I went back and watched it. I was right about it though, except for all the matrix stuff.

My reaction is that it's sad that this information has to be presented as if it's revelationary. Jesus was more likely black than white. Egyptians built the pyramids. None of that's contentious.

But after reading all the casual racism on the site, maybe this stuff IS revelationary to some people.

Its hidden information that the system would not dare commercialized, or exposed in public schools.
Hoppi
Posts: 1,655
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/9/2016 6:43:03 PM
Posted: 10 months ago
At 2/9/2016 6:33:36 PM, inferno wrote:
At 2/9/2016 6:31:29 PM, Hoppi wrote:
Sorry that was kinda pathetic of me. I went back and watched it. I was right about it though, except for all the matrix stuff.

My reaction is that it's sad that this information has to be presented as if it's revelationary. Jesus was more likely black than white. Egyptians built the pyramids. None of that's contentious.

But after reading all the casual racism on the site, maybe this stuff IS revelationary to some people.

Its hidden information that the system would not dare commercialized, or exposed in public schools.

Seriously? You don't learn that stuff in school? Obviously not all that matrix stuff, but the rest is fairly standard, unless I missed something?
inferno
Posts: 10,565
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/9/2016 6:46:01 PM
Posted: 10 months ago
At 2/9/2016 6:43:03 PM, Hoppi wrote:
At 2/9/2016 6:33:36 PM, inferno wrote:
At 2/9/2016 6:31:29 PM, Hoppi wrote:
Sorry that was kinda pathetic of me. I went back and watched it. I was right about it though, except for all the matrix stuff.

My reaction is that it's sad that this information has to be presented as if it's revelationary. Jesus was more likely black than white. Egyptians built the pyramids. None of that's contentious.

But after reading all the casual racism on the site, maybe this stuff IS revelationary to some people.

Its hidden information that the system would not dare commercialized, or exposed in public schools.

Seriously? You don't learn that stuff in school? Obviously not all that matrix stuff, but the rest is fairly standard, unless I missed something?

Most kids I know have no clue about the majority of the images I just showed you on this site. Maybe in some universities across seas. But most American kids are not being told the truth about Blacks. You'd be fool to think otherwise.
Hoppi
Posts: 1,655
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/9/2016 6:48:17 PM
Posted: 10 months ago
At 2/9/2016 6:46:01 PM, inferno wrote:
At 2/9/2016 6:43:03 PM, Hoppi wrote:
At 2/9/2016 6:33:36 PM, inferno wrote:
At 2/9/2016 6:31:29 PM, Hoppi wrote:
Sorry that was kinda pathetic of me. I went back and watched it. I was right about it though, except for all the matrix stuff.

My reaction is that it's sad that this information has to be presented as if it's revelationary. Jesus was more likely black than white. Egyptians built the pyramids. None of that's contentious.

But after reading all the casual racism on the site, maybe this stuff IS revelationary to some people.

Its hidden information that the system would not dare commercialized, or exposed in public schools.

Seriously? You don't learn that stuff in school? Obviously not all that matrix stuff, but the rest is fairly standard, unless I missed something?

Most kids I know have no clue about the majority of the images I just showed you on this site. Maybe in some universities across seas. But most American kids are not being told the truth about Blacks. You'd be fool to think otherwise.

So what's black history month about then?
Buddamoose
Posts: 19,448
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/9/2016 7:04:03 PM
Posted: 10 months ago
History has a white spin to it? History taught in America has an American spin to it?

Wow, next thing you'll be saying the revolutionary and unknown thought that history is written by the victorious...

Thing few people know about... right?

*crickets*

lol
"Reality is an illusion created due to a lack of alcohol"
-Airmax1227

"You were the moon all this time, and he was always there to make you shine."

"Was he the sun?"

"No honey, he was the darkness"

-Kazekirion
Wylted
Posts: 21,167
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/9/2016 7:10:01 PM
Posted: 10 months ago
Are these from the same idiots whose conspiracy theories show Mozart, the Jews and America's first president as black? This is amusing and I love their documentaries, but it shouldn't be taken seriously.
inferno
Posts: 10,565
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/9/2016 7:16:51 PM
Posted: 10 months ago
At 2/9/2016 7:04:03 PM, Buddamoose wrote:
History has a white spin to it? History taught in America has an American spin to it?

Wow, next thing you'll be saying the revolutionary and unknown thought that history is written by the victorious...

Thing few people know about... right?

*crickets*

lol

White History is very misleading. There are half truths to each story being told. And even more truths not being told.
inferno
Posts: 10,565
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/9/2016 7:21:40 PM
Posted: 10 months ago
At 2/9/2016 7:10:01 PM, Wylted wrote:
Are these from the same idiots whose conspiracy theories show Mozart, the Jews and America's first president as black? This is amusing and I love their documentaries, but it shouldn't be taken seriously.

This is what your mouth say. But deep down inside you know what they speak of is truth. Why else would you be feeling inferior. And empty wagon makes a lot of noise. A confident man has nothing to prove in terms of who he is within himself.
Buddamoose
Posts: 19,448
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/9/2016 7:45:45 PM
Posted: 10 months ago
At 2/9/2016 7:16:51 PM, inferno wrote:
At 2/9/2016 7:04:03 PM, Buddamoose wrote:
History has a white spin to it? History taught in America has an American spin to it?

Wow, next thing you'll be saying the revolutionary and unknown thought that history is written by the victorious...

Thing few people know about... right?

*crickets*

lol

White History is very misleading. There are half truths to each story being told. And even more truths not being told.

I'm not sure if you noticed, but all history is like that lmao. It's humanities Modus Operandi. We condense history into convenient and easy to remember narratives. If there was a conflict, the winner paints the losing side as evil, and themselves rightcheous, and that is what gets passed along.

This isn't something that only "white" people have ever done/do, everyone does from daily mundane life, to important events, and its what's happened throughout all of history. It's an inherent part of the human condition. Accept it, and move on cause the droids you are looking for are not here lol
"Reality is an illusion created due to a lack of alcohol"
-Airmax1227

"You were the moon all this time, and he was always there to make you shine."

"Was he the sun?"

"No honey, he was the darkness"

-Kazekirion
inferno
Posts: 10,565
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/9/2016 7:55:04 PM
Posted: 10 months ago
At 2/9/2016 7:45:45 PM, Buddamoose wrote:
At 2/9/2016 7:16:51 PM, inferno wrote:
At 2/9/2016 7:04:03 PM, Buddamoose wrote:
History has a white spin to it? History taught in America has an American spin to it?

Wow, next thing you'll be saying the revolutionary and unknown thought that history is written by the victorious...

Thing few people know about... right?

*crickets*

lol

White History is very misleading. There are half truths to each story being told. And even more truths not being told.

I'm not sure if you noticed, but all history is like that lmao. It's humanities Modus Operandi. We condense history into convenient and easy to remember narratives. If there was a conflict, the winner paints the losing side as evil, and themselves rightcheous, and that is what gets passed along.

This isn't something that only "white" people have ever done/do, everyone does from daily mundane life, to important events, and its what's happened throughout all of history. It's an inherent part of the human condition. Accept it, and move on cause the droids you are looking for are not here lol

No. The droids have big mouths and small penises. Are you one of them. I just had to ask because your girls been staring at me all day long.
Buddamoose
Posts: 19,448
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/9/2016 8:29:27 PM
Posted: 10 months ago
At 2/9/2016 7:55:04 PM, inferno wrote:

No. The droids have big mouths and small penises. Are you one of them. I just had to ask because your girls been staring at me all day long.

Lol u mad bro? ;)
"Reality is an illusion created due to a lack of alcohol"
-Airmax1227

"You were the moon all this time, and he was always there to make you shine."

"Was he the sun?"

"No honey, he was the darkness"

-Kazekirion
Greyparrot
Posts: 14,256
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/9/2016 8:33:21 PM
Posted: 10 months ago
At 2/9/2016 7:04:03 PM, Buddamoose wrote:
History has a white spin to it? History taught in America has an American spin to it?

Wow, next thing you'll be saying the revolutionary and unknown thought that history is written by the victorious...

Thing few people know about... right?

*crickets*

lol

Whattaya mean dead cultures can't tell their story? I mean, this is the age of Obama for god's sake man!
inferno
Posts: 10,565
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/9/2016 8:34:35 PM
Posted: 10 months ago
At 2/9/2016 8:29:27 PM, Buddamoose wrote:
At 2/9/2016 7:55:04 PM, inferno wrote:

No. The droids have big mouths and small penises. Are you one of them. I just had to ask because your girls been staring at me all day long.

Lol u mad bro? ;)

No. But Id like to hear a logical perspective on what you think about the video. Not wreckless humor. =)
inferno
Posts: 10,565
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/9/2016 8:34:46 PM
Posted: 10 months ago
At 2/9/2016 8:29:27 PM, Buddamoose wrote:
At 2/9/2016 7:55:04 PM, inferno wrote:

No. The droids have big mouths and small penises. Are you one of them. I just had to ask because your girls been staring at me all day long.

Lol u mad bro? ;)

No. But Id like to hear a logical perspective on what you think about the video. Not wreckless humor. =) Okay your turn.
Buddamoose
Posts: 19,448
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/9/2016 9:01:06 PM
Posted: 10 months ago
At 2/9/2016 8:33:21 PM, Greyparrot wrote:
At 2/9/2016 7:04:03 PM, Buddamoose wrote:
History has a white spin to it? History taught in America has an American spin to it?

Wow, next thing you'll be saying the revolutionary and unknown thought that history is written by the victorious...

Thing few people know about... right?

*crickets*

lol

Whattaya mean dead cultures can't tell their story? I mean, this is the age of Obama for god's sake man!

Well, their story gets told, but through the lens of the cultures/nations still around. Is this good? No. Is this bad? No, its a "meh" thing lol
"Reality is an illusion created due to a lack of alcohol"
-Airmax1227

"You were the moon all this time, and he was always there to make you shine."

"Was he the sun?"

"No honey, he was the darkness"

-Kazekirion
Buddamoose
Posts: 19,448
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/9/2016 9:13:06 PM
Posted: 10 months ago
At 2/9/2016 8:34:46 PM, inferno wrote:
At 2/9/2016 8:29:27 PM, Buddamoose wrote:
At 2/9/2016 7:55:04 PM, inferno wrote:

No. The droids have big mouths and small penises. Are you one of them. I just had to ask because your girls been staring at me all day long.

Lol u mad bro? ;)

No. But Id like to hear a logical perspective on what you think about the video. Not wreckless humor. =) Okay your turn.

It's a lot of unsupported assumption.co-opting of other cultures into "black" culture.

1) Jesus was prolly Arabic, not African. Ergo, not "black" how we define it today

2) The Egyptians were not majoritively African, they were Arabic, save for the first line of pharaohs who were Nubian. The Nubians ceded the pharaohship to the Arabs early on as the Arabic population from the middle East, vastly outnumbered the Nubians early on.

Basically, trying to attribute other cultures works and accomplishments to fit a narrative of a strong African culture throughout history is funny to say the least. In the same breadth, these video makers accuse whites of doing so, but turn right around and do the exact same thing to pretty much everything they talked about. Ergo, its hogwash, and exactly the same as the "whitewashing" that they speak against in the video.

Africa has a lustrous history that doesn't need to co-opt other cultures not originating from Africa, works as their own. The reason its done is because of the U.S. and the entrencent of slavery. There is a unspoken need to try and make African culture and success into what it is not, comparable to European culture and success in recent times. It isn't, Africa as a continent got passed up long ago because they didn't keep up with the technological pace.

It used to be a Hub of trading, and commerce via Timbuktu. However, the inception of the boat as a major means of trading, meant the land routes of that empire dried up, and rather than adjusting and trading by boat themselves, they didnt. Much the same as Detroit, could have spearheaded the post-automobile trend, and didn't, and is not failing in so many ways because they tried to hold onto old trends too long.

It's humanities MO to be resistant to change, and its been the ultimate failing of many a civilization. That's the breaks. Crying over that spilled milk doesn't change it
"Reality is an illusion created due to a lack of alcohol"
-Airmax1227

"You were the moon all this time, and he was always there to make you shine."

"Was he the sun?"

"No honey, he was the darkness"

-Kazekirion
inferno
Posts: 10,565
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/9/2016 9:21:42 PM
Posted: 10 months ago
At 2/9/2016 9:13:06 PM, Buddamoose wrote:
At 2/9/2016 8:34:46 PM, inferno wrote:
At 2/9/2016 8:29:27 PM, Buddamoose wrote:
At 2/9/2016 7:55:04 PM, inferno wrote:

No. The droids have big mouths and small penises. Are you one of them. I just had to ask because your girls been staring at me all day long.

Lol u mad bro? ;)

No. But Id like to hear a logical perspective on what you think about the video. Not wreckless humor. =) Okay your turn.

It's a lot of unsupported assumption.co-opting of other cultures into "black" culture.

1) Jesus was prolly Arabic, not African. Ergo, not "black" how we define it today
He was Black Jewish man.

2) The Egyptians were not majoritively African, they were Arabic, save for the first line of pharaohs who were Nubian. The Nubians ceded the pharaohship to the Arabs early on as the Arabic population from the middle East, vastly outnumbered the Nubians early on.
The original Nubians or Egyptians were also Black. Some still are today. If you cannot tell this by the pictures painted on the walls, then you're just ( stupid.)
Besides Blacks come in different shades and colors. Arabs just have lighter skin. We wont talk about where humans came from. But anyway.

Basically, trying to attribute other cultures works and accomplishments to fit a narrative of a strong African culture throughout history is funny to say the least. In the same breadth, these video makers accuse whites of doing so, but turn right around and do the exact same thing to pretty much everything they talked about. Ergo, its hogwash, and exactly the same as the "whitewashing" that they speak against in the video.


False. Many of these facts can and are usually traced back to Africa. There are many Caucasians who have Black book in their veins and are very unaware of African history and where humanity originated. Try again.

Africa has a lustrous history that doesn't need to co-opt other cultures not originating from Africa, works as their own. The reason its done is because of the U.S. and the entrencent of slavery. There is a unspoken need to try and make African culture and success into what it is not, comparable to European culture and success in recent times. It isn't, Africa as a continent got passed up long ago because they didn't keep up with the technological pace.

Europeans cultures are in great decline. Socialism has eroded the system terribly and have left most English countries in a welfare state. The real US unemployment number is at about 15-20%. So who knows what else they are lying about right now. Id say just about..... everything.

It used to be a Hub of trading, and commerce via Timbuktu. However, the inception of the boat as a major means of trading, meant the land routes of that empire dried up, and rather than adjusting and trading by boat themselves, they didnt. Much the same as Detroit, could have spearheaded the post-automobile trend, and didn't, and is not failing in so many ways because they tried to hold onto old trends too long.

It's humanities MO to be resistant to change, and its been the ultimate failing of many a civilization. That's the breaks. Crying over that spilled milk doesn't change it

And again these facts can be (proven). You know less about African history than you know about White history. The bottom line is you have lied, cheat, and stolen from other cultures because of your quest for colonialism and greed. The system, like Rome, has failed yet again.
Buddamoose
Posts: 19,448
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/9/2016 9:45:08 PM
Posted: 10 months ago
At 2/9/2016 9:21:42 PM, inferno wrote:

And again these facts can be (proven).

Then why is there nothing but speculation instead of concrete facts? Sounds to me like it can't be proven, or the evidence suggests otherwise, and people such as yourself don't like that, so you adjust it to fit your preferred narrative. Holy sh!t kinda like what everybody else does lmao

You know less about African history than you know about White history.

Because the U.S. is 68% white... the predominant culture is European in origination, again, this should be no surprise.

The bottom line is you have lied, cheat, and stolen from other cultures because of your quest for colonialism and greed.

Pretty much what every other civ/empire does if having the opportunity?

The system, like Rome, has failed yet again.

Bruh, look at the world, Western Hegemony is strong lol. And if it looks like we're falling, well, nukes. Pray the West doesn't fall, because if it does, we all go down in flames.

The kool-aid sir, you sip far too much
"Reality is an illusion created due to a lack of alcohol"
-Airmax1227

"You were the moon all this time, and he was always there to make you shine."

"Was he the sun?"

"No honey, he was the darkness"

-Kazekirion
Greyparrot
Posts: 14,256
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/9/2016 9:47:07 PM
Posted: 10 months ago
At 2/9/2016 9:21:42 PM, inferno wrote:

And again these facts can be (proven). You know less about African history than you know about White history. The bottom line is you have lied, cheat, and stolen from other cultures because of your quest for colonialism and greed. The system, like Rome, has failed yet again.

I can bet you know alot less about Mongolian history than I do.
inferno
Posts: 10,565
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/9/2016 9:50:10 PM
Posted: 10 months ago
At 2/9/2016 9:45:08 PM, Buddamoose wrote:
At 2/9/2016 9:21:42 PM, inferno wrote:

And again these facts can be (proven).

Then why is there nothing but speculation instead of concrete facts? Sounds to me like it can't be proven, or the evidence suggests otherwise, and people such as yourself don't like that, so you adjust it to fit your preferred narrative. Holy sh!t kinda like what everybody else does lmao

You know less about African history than you know about White history.

Because the U.S. is 68% white... the predominant culture is European in origination, again, this should be no surprise.

The bottom line is you have lied, cheat, and stolen from other cultures because of your quest for colonialism and greed.

Pretty much what every other civ/empire does if having the opportunity?

The system, like Rome, has failed yet again.

Bruh, look at the world, Western Hegemony is strong lol. And if it looks like we're falling, well, nukes. Pray the West doesn't fall, because if it does, we all go down in flames.

The kool-aid sir, you sip far too much

False. The Greeks themselves even have documents stating clearly that the original Egyptians were Black people. You know wide noses, wide lips, and large heads, just like you see in the paintings. Arabs migrated to Africa after the invasion took place way after the Kings of Egypt were gone. 700 BC. You got Black Mexicans, Russians, Jews, and a huge number of mixed race babies. 25% of English Women either are married to or have dated a Black male. If you knew more you would hate less.
Buddamoose
Posts: 19,448
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/9/2016 10:03:50 PM
Posted: 10 months ago
At 2/9/2016 9:50:10 PM, inferno wrote:

If you knew more you would hate less.

First how about you establish how presenting a differing version of history constitutes as hate. When the version you put forth is just as inconclusive.

Are you being hateful? No, so don't label me as hateful just because I disagree with you. That's childish AF
"Reality is an illusion created due to a lack of alcohol"
-Airmax1227

"You were the moon all this time, and he was always there to make you shine."

"Was he the sun?"

"No honey, he was the darkness"

-Kazekirion
inferno
Posts: 10,565
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/9/2016 10:07:16 PM
Posted: 10 months ago
At 2/9/2016 10:03:50 PM, Buddamoose wrote:
At 2/9/2016 9:50:10 PM, inferno wrote:

If you knew more you would hate less.

First how about you establish how presenting a differing version of history constitutes as hate. When the version you put forth is just as inconclusive.

Are you being hateful? No, so don't label me as hateful just because I disagree with you. That's childish AF

False, I am presenting you the (real) truth about Black history. You have been spoonfed lies by a fabricated and fallible American hierarchy system that believes that the Anglo Saxon culture is the standard by which we should live. Everyone has their own culture. But when you try and hoodwink us about our own, then it becomes personal. Smiles. =)
Buddamoose
Posts: 19,448
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/9/2016 10:08:34 PM
Posted: 10 months ago
And again, Inferno, "original" as in the Nubians. Which were Africans, but, the pharaohship was ceded to people's of Arabic descent early on in the age of Egypt as a powerful civilization, as Arabic people's quickly became the dominant culture in Egypt due to influx of immigrants from the neighboring Middle East.

Again, its a narrative you are uncomfortable with, but its a narrative that stands up to evidence. Look at mamy hieroglyphics. You see people of black skin color, those are Nubians. But the vast majority of hieroglyphs depict Egyptian people's as far lighter skinned, matching that of Arabic people's. Some hieroglyphs even depict fair skinned Egyptians. Which again, matches with Arabic as there are fair skinned Arabics. Heck, there are fair skinned Africans too... and many have lived on the continent far before European colonialism.
"Reality is an illusion created due to a lack of alcohol"
-Airmax1227

"You were the moon all this time, and he was always there to make you shine."

"Was he the sun?"

"No honey, he was the darkness"

-Kazekirion
Buddamoose
Posts: 19,448
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/9/2016 10:11:44 PM
Posted: 10 months ago
At 2/9/2016 10:07:16 PM, inferno wrote:

False, I am presenting you the (real) truth about Black history.

Real and true in your opinion. But again, I ask you, if it were real and true and proveable, then... where is all this proof? When in actuality there is a lack thereof.

And it's funny, because I'm arguing that Egypt when it was at its height was majoritively Arabic, not white. That Jesus was likely Arabic, not white. That Africa has a rich cultural history, one that should be preserved...

Yet, I'm arguing for a "whitewashed", culture? Hrmmmm, something just isn't adding up with that delusional interpretation of yours regarding what I'm saying.
"Reality is an illusion created due to a lack of alcohol"
-Airmax1227

"You were the moon all this time, and he was always there to make you shine."

"Was he the sun?"

"No honey, he was the darkness"

-Kazekirion
Buddamoose
Posts: 19,448
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/9/2016 10:14:55 PM
Posted: 10 months ago
What next Inferno, you are going to delusionally suggest that Egyptians whitewashed their own culture because of colonialism that occurred millenia afterwards? Lmao

Colonialism isn't the big boogeyman you want it to be. European culture isn't the big boogeyman you want it to be. No major culture is, each has their faults, each has their positives.
"Reality is an illusion created due to a lack of alcohol"
-Airmax1227

"You were the moon all this time, and he was always there to make you shine."

"Was he the sun?"

"No honey, he was the darkness"

-Kazekirion