Jump to topic:

Cisgender People are Mentally Retarded

1harderthanyouthink
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/22/2016 5:49:17 AM
Posted: 9 months ago
If you have a neural receptor that works as it normally does in other humans, and if your self-identification is the same as your biological order, then you are mentally retarded.

There's no explanation for why people "choose" to stay male or female. There is more than just male and female. Gender is a rainbow of identification. Biological sex is not a social construct, but this new verbiage used for random idiotic gender roles that reactionaries keep bringing up is a social construct. Gender identity irregularities have been around before humans had complex speech. Don't let reactionaries determine who you are. If you have a regularity, that means you're mentally retarded.

For more, read on the human condition here: http://www.debate.org...
"It's awfully considerate of you to think of me here,
And I'm much obliged to you for making it clear - that I'm not here."

-Syd Barrett

DDO Risk King
Rosalie
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/22/2016 5:59:07 AM
At 2/22/2016 5:49:17 AM, 1harderthanyouthink wrote:
If you have a neural receptor that works as it normally does in other humans, and if your self-identification is the same as your biological order, then you are mentally retarded.

There's no explanation for why people "choose" to stay male or female. There is more than just male and female. Gender is a rainbow of identification. Biological sex is not a social construct, but this new verbiage used for random idiotic gender roles that reactionaries keep bringing up is a social construct. Gender identity irregularities have been around before humans had complex speech. Don't let reactionaries determine who you are. If you have a regularity, that means you're mentally retarded.

I knew there was something wrong with me.
" We need more videos of cat's playing the piano on the internet" - My art professor.

"Criticism is easier to take when you realize that the only people who aren't criticized are those who don't take risks." - Donald Trump

Officially Mrs. 16Kadams 8-30-16
themohawkninja
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/22/2016 6:00:34 AM

Psychological disorders, by definition, have to go against the norm. Being cisgendered, statistically speaking, is the norm, and therefore a cisgendered person is not inherently mentally ill. Not to mention the fact that mental retardation hasn't been an actual term in psychology for years.

There's no explanation for why people "choose" to stay male or female.

Nor is there an explanation for why people choose to change their gender.

There is more than just male and female. Gender is a rainbow of identification. Biological sex is not a social construct, but this new verbiage used for random idiotic gender roles that reactionaries keep bringing up is a social construct. Gender identity irregularities have been around before humans had complex speech. Don't let reactionaries determine who you are. If you have a regularity, that means you're mentally retarded.

For irregularities to exist, there must therefore be regularities, which by definition are the norm, and therefore (as mentioned earlier) can't be inherently mentally ill.

"Morals are simply a limit to man's potential."~Myself

Political correctness is like saying you can't have a steak, because a baby can't eat one ~Unknown
Axonly
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/22/2016 7:48:52 AM

You seem like you are a bit of bully.

Out of curiosity, do you know the definition of a mental disorder? Did you understand what you posted?
Meh!
1harderthanyouthink
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/22/2016 7:56:26 AM
People amaze me

-Syd Barrett

DDO Risk King
Rosalie
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/22/2016 7:57:27 AM
At 2/22/2016 7:56:26 AM, 1harderthanyouthink wrote:
People amaze me

Lmao.
" We need more videos of cat's playing the piano on the internet" - My art professor.

"Criticism is easier to take when you realize that the only people who aren't criticized are those who don't take risks." - Donald Trump

Officially Mrs. 16Kadams 8-30-16
1harderthanyouthink
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/22/2016 3:25:25 PM
At 2/22/2016 2:12:31 PM, Maikuru wrote:
It's time for a new joke.

I just wanted to do this for another society thread.

-Syd Barrett

DDO Risk King
Maikuru
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/22/2016 3:33:12 PM
At 2/22/2016 3:25:25 PM, 1harderthanyouthink wrote:

Which of the mentally ill threads do you think is the most ludicrous?

In terms of the topic alone, I'd say the transgender one is probably the closest to being something that has been substantively debated.
"You assume I wouldn't want to burn this whole place to the ground."
- lamerde

https://i.imgflip.com...
1harderthanyouthink
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/22/2016 3:35:18 PM
At 2/22/2016 3:33:12 PM, Maikuru wrote:

In terms of the topic alone, I'd say the transgender one is probably the closest to being something that has been substantively debated.

All of them.

-Syd Barrett

DDO Risk King
Maikuru
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/22/2016 3:35:58 PM
At 2/22/2016 3:35:18 PM, 1harderthanyouthink wrote:
At 2/22/2016 3:33:12 PM, Maikuru wrote:

All of them.

lol fair enough.
"You assume I wouldn't want to burn this whole place to the ground."
- lamerde

https://i.imgflip.com...
PetersSmith
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/22/2016 8:57:12 PM

White cis males are just the most privileged possible.
Empress of DDO (also Poll and Forum "Maintenance" Moderator)

"The two most important days in your life is the day you were born, and the day you find out why."
~Mark Twain

"Wow"
-Doge

"Don't believe everything you read on the internet just because there's a picture with a quote next to it."
~Abraham Lincoln

Guide to the Polls Section: http://www.debate.org...
beng100
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/23/2016 10:05:09 AM

Why is normal human behaviour in your view classed as mental retardation? It is instinctive behaviour for the majority of humans to act and live like a member of their genetic sex. Some people differ from this norm due to largely unknown reasons, most likely due to some kind of fault in the early development of the foetus. Others may choose to experiment with different gender roles due to social or environmental factors during their upbringing. It's a complex issue but no one is mentally retarded. Someone's gender identity does not impede their ability to think at the same level as other humans. It is simply a natural variation. Whether their are evolutionary advantages from transgenderism and homosexuality is a possibility but in my opinion it's most likely a simple genetic error that occurs in the development of a foetus. However it's perfectly natural and there is nothing wrong with these people at all. They are just different.
1harderthanyouthink
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/24/2016 3:02:40 AM
Now I just suspect newer members are mentally retarded.

-Syd Barrett

DDO Risk King