Total Posts:6|Showing Posts:1-6
Jump to topic:

[Satire] I am, the most oppressed person.

themohawkninja
Posts: 816
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/24/2016 1:52:15 AM
Posted: 9 months ago
Hello,

I am a gender-fluid, racially-fluid, fluid-sexual. I constantly go through a process whereby I begin as a cis-gendered straight white male, however over the course of the week, I become more and more convinced that I am a women trapped in a man's body, and therefore become a transgendered straight white male (identifying as a female). During the next week of my re-identification process, I begin to develop sexual feelings for men, and become a transgendered bisexual white male (identifying as a female), which over the next week, transitions into homosexuality.

At this point, I feel as though I should have been born of African descent, and over the course of the next week begin to attend BLM meetings, while increasingly using Ebonics in my lexicon.

By this point, I am a transgendered homosexual white (identifying as African) male (identifying as female). I am constantly oppressed by the patriarchal, Capitalist, homophobic, Islamophobic, and racist society that puts me in a constant state of intriggerment. I feel trapped inside my own house, and must resort to my 1st Amendment rights as an American to explain how oppressed I am.

Over the course of the next two weeks, I return back to my initial identity as a cis-gendered straight white male, and feel both happy at my privilege, and self-loathing over my bourgeois status.

Thank you.
"Morals are simply a limit to man's potential."~Myself

Political correctness is like saying you can't have a steak, because a baby can't eat one ~Unknown
Maikuru
Posts: 9,112
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/24/2016 2:14:09 AM
Posted: 9 months ago
At 2/24/2016 1:52:15 AM, themohawkninja wrote:
Hello,

I am a gender-fluid, racially-fluid, fluid-sexual. I constantly go through a process whereby I begin as a cis-gendered straight white male, however over the course of the week, I become more and more convinced that I am a women trapped in a man's body, and therefore become a transgendered straight white male (identifying as a female). During the next week of my re-identification process, I begin to develop sexual feelings for men, and become a transgendered bisexual white male (identifying as a female), which over the next week, transitions into homosexuality.

At this point, I feel as though I should have been born of African descent, and over the course of the next week begin to attend BLM meetings, while increasingly using Ebonics in my lexicon.

By this point, I am a transgendered homosexual white (identifying as African) male (identifying as female). I am constantly oppressed by the patriarchal, Capitalist, homophobic, Islamophobic, and racist society that puts me in a constant state of intriggerment. I feel trapped inside my own house, and must resort to my 1st Amendment rights as an American to explain how oppressed I am.

Over the course of the next two weeks, I return back to my initial identity as a cis-gendered straight white male, and feel both happy at my privilege, and self-loathing over my bourgeois status.

Thank you.

So you don't want to be part of our secret social justice PM?
"You assume I wouldn't want to burn this whole place to the ground."
- lamerde

https://i.imgflip.com...
roun12
Posts: 177
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/3/2016 4:05:36 PM
Posted: 9 months ago
At 2/24/2016 1:52:15 AM, themohawkninja wrote:
Hello,

I am a gender-fluid, racially-fluid, fluid-sexual. I constantly go through a process whereby I begin as a cis-gendered straight white male, however over the course of the week, I become more and more convinced that I am a women trapped in a man's body, and therefore become a transgendered straight white male (identifying as a female). During the next week of my re-identification process, I begin to develop sexual feelings for men, and become a transgendered bisexual white male (identifying as a female), which over the next week, transitions into homosexuality.

At this point, I feel as though I should have been born of African descent, and over the course of the next week begin to attend BLM meetings, while increasingly using Ebonics in my lexicon.

By this point, I am a transgendered homosexual white (identifying as African) male (identifying as female). I am constantly oppressed by the patriarchal, Capitalist, homophobic, Islamophobic, and racist society that puts me in a constant state of intriggerment. I feel trapped inside my own house, and must resort to my 1st Amendment rights as an American to explain how oppressed I am.

Over the course of the next two weeks, I return back to my initial identity as a cis-gendered straight white male, and feel both happy at my privilege, and self-loathing over my bourgeois status.

Thank you.

You forgot to add how you're disabled.
"No, I disagree. 'R' is among the most menacing of sounds. That's why they call it MURDER, not Muckduck." - Dwight

"Tell people there's an invisible man in the sky who created the universe, and the vast majority will believe you. Tell them the paint is wet, and they have to touch it to be sure." - George Carlin
roun12
Posts: 177
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/3/2016 4:05:57 PM
Posted: 9 months ago
At 2/24/2016 1:52:15 AM, themohawkninja wrote:
Hello,

I am a gender-fluid, racially-fluid, fluid-sexual. I constantly go through a process whereby I begin as a cis-gendered straight white male, however over the course of the week, I become more and more convinced that I am a women trapped in a man's body, and therefore become a transgendered straight white male (identifying as a female). During the next week of my re-identification process, I begin to develop sexual feelings for men, and become a transgendered bisexual white male (identifying as a female), which over the next week, transitions into homosexuality.

At this point, I feel as though I should have been born of African descent, and over the course of the next week begin to attend BLM meetings, while increasingly using Ebonics in my lexicon.

By this point, I am a transgendered homosexual white (identifying as African) male (identifying as female). I am constantly oppressed by the patriarchal, Capitalist, homophobic, Islamophobic, and racist society that puts me in a constant state of intriggerment. I feel trapped inside my own house, and must resort to my 1st Amendment rights as an American to explain how oppressed I am.

Over the course of the next two weeks, I return back to my initial identity as a cis-gendered straight white male, and feel both happy at my privilege, and self-loathing over my bourgeois status.

Thank you.

You forgot to add how you're disability-fluid.
"No, I disagree. 'R' is among the most menacing of sounds. That's why they call it MURDER, not Muckduck." - Dwight

"Tell people there's an invisible man in the sky who created the universe, and the vast majority will believe you. Tell them the paint is wet, and they have to touch it to be sure." - George Carlin
MattTheDreamer
Posts: 1,394
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/4/2016 8:29:39 AM
Posted: 9 months ago
At 2/24/2016 1:52:15 AM, themohawkninja wrote:
Hello,

I am a gender-fluid, racially-fluid, fluid-sexual. I constantly go through a process whereby I begin as a cis-gendered straight white male, however over the course of the week, I become more and more convinced that I am a women trapped in a man's body, and therefore become a transgendered straight white male (identifying as a female). During the next week of my re-identification process, I begin to develop sexual feelings for men, and become a transgendered bisexual white male (identifying as a female), which over the next week, transitions into homosexuality.

At this point, I feel as though I should have been born of African descent, and over the course of the next week begin to attend BLM meetings, while increasingly using Ebonics in my lexicon.

By this point, I am a transgendered homosexual white (identifying as African) male (identifying as female). I am constantly oppressed by the patriarchal, Capitalist, homophobic, Islamophobic, and racist society that puts me in a constant state of intriggerment. I feel trapped inside my own house, and must resort to my 1st Amendment rights as an American to explain how oppressed I am.

Over the course of the next two weeks, I return back to my initial identity as a cis-gendered straight white male, and feel both happy at my privilege, and self-loathing over my bourgeois status.

Thank you.
So does that mean you don't want to be invited to the next Patriarchy meeting?
YYW
Posts: 36,242
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/4/2016 2:49:39 PM
Posted: 9 months ago
At 2/24/2016 1:52:15 AM, themohawkninja wrote:
Hello,

I am a gender-fluid, racially-fluid, fluid-sexual. I constantly go through a process whereby I begin as a cis-gendered straight white male, however over the course of the week, I become more and more convinced that I am a women trapped in a man's body, and therefore become a transgendered straight white male (identifying as a female). During the next week of my re-identification process, I begin to develop sexual feelings for men, and become a transgendered bisexual white male (identifying as a female), which over the next week, transitions into homosexuality.

At this point, I feel as though I should have been born of African descent, and over the course of the next week begin to attend BLM meetings, while increasingly using Ebonics in my lexicon.

By this point, I am a transgendered homosexual white (identifying as African) male (identifying as female). I am constantly oppressed by the patriarchal, Capitalist, homophobic, Islamophobic, and racist society that puts me in a constant state of intriggerment. I feel trapped inside my own house, and must resort to my 1st Amendment rights as an American to explain how oppressed I am.

Over the course of the next two weeks, I return back to my initial identity as a cis-gendered straight white male, and feel both happy at my privilege, and self-loathing over my bourgeois status.

Thank you.

rofl