Jump to topic:

Test drugs in America, Britain, Sweden

JarmOlle
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/26/2016 12:48:46 PM
Posted: 9 months ago
Should not when this topic is up in the row number of nations in the world in my view, the three western nations America , Great Britain and Sweden, when we talk about drugs , I think all drugs in my case, the best Ecstasy, cocaine , weed , Herion and marijuana should be legal in three countries, I said .

What do you think about this topic here about drugs should be legal as I want ? I want to try drugs again after nearly 12 year hiatus if it becomes legal in Sweden too. Never worse than drinking alcoholic every day. One or two test per month exampel Weed with Tobak then rule and relax to smoke .
JarmOlle
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/28/2016 2:07:02 PM
Or thinks five best drugs for me how I repeat, in 1st message, for justice, every or many like drugs. Exampel: Alcoholic how are biggest drug in every western nation and are legalize in every western nation even eastern Europe it's legalize with alcoholic and now I will five best drugs in three western nation even in Sweden I will so I can been to higher level after I test drugs, at least one per month.
Militants
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/29/2016 6:15:44 PM
Opium is world greatest drugs and I will to have funny with in later future. Or is it not fun with Opium even I trust in Opium ?