Jump to topic:

Changing accounts on DDO

tejretics
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/27/2016 4:51:12 PM
Posted: 9 months ago
People who change accounts on DDO are mentally retarded.

If you have a neural receptor that does not work as it normally does in other humans, and if your self-identification differs significantly from your biological order, then you are mentally retarded.

There's no explanation for why people "choose" to go from one account to another, vice versa, neither, or both at the same time. There's only one account one can have. Accounts are not a social construct, but this new verbiage used for random idiotic accounts that users have come up with is a social construct. Users have been around since Debate.org was founded. Your first sign in determines who you are. If you have an irregularity, that means you're mentally retarded.
"Where justice is denied, where poverty is enforced, where ignorance prevails, and where any one class is made to feel that society is an organized conspiracy to oppress, rob and degrade them, neither persons nor property will be safe." - Frederick Douglass
tejretics
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/27/2016 4:54:22 PM
Just to clarify, this is partly a satirical post and partly serves as a reductio ad absurdum to bballcrook21's assertion that people who change their gender are "mentally retarded."
"Where justice is denied, where poverty is enforced, where ignorance prevails, and where any one class is made to feel that society is an organized conspiracy to oppress, rob and degrade them, neither persons nor property will be safe." - Frederick Douglass
1harderthanyouthink
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/27/2016 5:25:13 PM
At 2/27/2016 4:54:22 PM, tejretics wrote:
Just to clarify, this is partly a satirical post and partly serves as a reductio ad absurdum to bballcrook21's assertion that people who change their gender are "mentally retarded."

I covered this
"It's awfully considerate of you to think of me here,
And I'm much obliged to you for making it clear - that I'm not here."

-Syd Barrett

DDO Risk King
tejretics
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/27/2016 5:26:10 PM
At 2/27/2016 5:25:13 PM, 1harderthanyouthink wrote:

I covered this

Didn't see it :/
1harderthanyouthink
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/27/2016 5:30:09 PM
At 2/27/2016 5:26:10 PM, tejretics wrote:
At 2/27/2016 5:25:13 PM, 1harderthanyouthink wrote:

I covered this

Didn't see it :/

http://www.debate.org...
"It's awfully considerate of you to think of me here,
And I'm much obliged to you for making it clear - that I'm not here."

-Syd Barrett

DDO Risk King
MattTheDreamer
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/27/2016 6:21:48 PM
I feel every other day I see the post "If you are X then are mentally retarded." Or "X is a mental disorder".