Total Posts:18|Showing Posts:1-18
Jump to topic:

SJW Activism Reaches the Peak Level of Idiocy

Greyparrot
Posts: 14,892
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/27/2016 11:07:42 PM
Posted: 9 months ago
At 3/27/2016 10:29:52 PM, Objectivity wrote:
http://everydayfeminism.com...

Sooo, Intelligent discussion is oppressive.

And all good things come from irrational thinking.

Awesome article! Good return on that 50k College edumakashun.

Mumsie and Dadsies would be prowd.
I find myself intrigued by your subvocal oscillations.
A singular development of cat communications
That obviates your basic hedonistic predilection,
For a rhythmic stroking of your fur to demonstrate affection.
YYW
Posts: 37,480
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/27/2016 11:09:44 PM
Posted: 9 months ago
At 3/27/2016 11:07:42 PM, Greyparrot wrote:
At 3/27/2016 10:29:52 PM, Objectivity wrote:
http://everydayfeminism.com...

Sooo, Intelligent discussion is oppressive.

And all good things come from irrational thinking.


Awesome article! Good return on that 50k College edumakashun.

Mumsie and Dadsies would be prowd.

HAHAHHAHAHA well put
Greyparrot
Posts: 14,892
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/27/2016 11:18:22 PM
Posted: 9 months ago
At 3/27/2016 11:09:44 PM, YYW wrote:
At 3/27/2016 11:07:42 PM, Greyparrot wrote:
At 3/27/2016 10:29:52 PM, Objectivity wrote:
http://everydayfeminism.com...

Sooo, Intelligent discussion is oppressive.

And all good things come from irrational thinking.


Awesome article! Good return on that 50k College edumakashun.

Mumsie and Dadsies would be prowd.

HAHAHHAHAHA well put

Such an amazing article. Prisons and police should be eliminated because they are rational. Blacks organizing together and carpooling in 1960 is irrational. You can't make this stuff up!
I find myself intrigued by your subvocal oscillations.
A singular development of cat communications
That obviates your basic hedonistic predilection,
For a rhythmic stroking of your fur to demonstrate affection.
YYW
Posts: 37,480
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/27/2016 11:20:00 PM
Posted: 9 months ago
At 3/27/2016 11:18:22 PM, Greyparrot wrote:
At 3/27/2016 11:09:44 PM, YYW wrote:
At 3/27/2016 11:07:42 PM, Greyparrot wrote:
At 3/27/2016 10:29:52 PM, Objectivity wrote:
http://everydayfeminism.com...

Sooo, Intelligent discussion is oppressive.

And all good things come from irrational thinking.


Awesome article! Good return on that 50k College edumakashun.

Mumsie and Dadsies would be prowd.

HAHAHHAHAHA well put

Such an amazing article. Prisons and police should be eliminated because they are rational. Blacks organizing together and carpooling in 1960 is irrational. You can't make this stuff up!

That's really what's so shocking... I mean, if I brought this trash back in time to 1968, people would be laughing at me thinking I was straw manning, or just making sh!t up, if I represented this garbage as ideas people actually believe.
Vox_Veritas
Posts: 7,215
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/27/2016 11:20:05 PM
Posted: 9 months ago
...This is satire, right?
Call me Vox, the Resident Contrarian of debate.org.

The DDO Blog:
https://debatedotorg.wordpress.com...

#drinkthecoffeenotthekoolaid
Greyparrot
Posts: 14,892
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/27/2016 11:22:21 PM
Posted: 9 months ago
At 3/27/2016 11:20:00 PM, YYW wrote:
At 3/27/2016 11:18:22 PM, Greyparrot wrote:
At 3/27/2016 11:09:44 PM, YYW wrote:
At 3/27/2016 11:07:42 PM, Greyparrot wrote:
At 3/27/2016 10:29:52 PM, Objectivity wrote:
http://everydayfeminism.com...

Sooo, Intelligent discussion is oppressive.

And all good things come from irrational thinking.


Awesome article! Good return on that 50k College edumakashun.

Mumsie and Dadsies would be prowd.

HAHAHHAHAHA well put

Such an amazing article. Prisons and police should be eliminated because they are rational. Blacks organizing together and carpooling in 1960 is irrational. You can't make this stuff up!

That's really what's so shocking... I mean, if I brought this trash back in time to 1968, people would be laughing at me thinking I was straw manning, or just making sh!t up, if I represented this garbage as ideas people actually believe.

https://en.wikipedia.org...
I find myself intrigued by your subvocal oscillations.
A singular development of cat communications
That obviates your basic hedonistic predilection,
For a rhythmic stroking of your fur to demonstrate affection.
Objectivity
Posts: 1,173
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/27/2016 11:22:47 PM
Posted: 9 months ago
At 3/27/2016 10:35:35 PM, YYW wrote:
This is hilarious. Literally hilarious. I'm going to talk about it in a bit...

Vox articulates my original feeling upon reading the title of the post, I thought maybe I was misreading the source and it was the onion or something.. unfortunately that doesn't seem to be the case.
Objectivity
Posts: 1,173
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/27/2016 11:23:23 PM
Posted: 9 months ago
At 3/27/2016 11:22:47 PM, Objectivity wrote:
At 3/27/2016 10:35:35 PM, YYW wrote:
This is hilarious. Literally hilarious. I'm going to talk about it in a bit...

Vox articulates my original feeling upon reading the title of the post, I thought maybe I was misreading the source and it was the onion or something.. unfortunately that doesn't seem to be the case.

*article
NothingSpecial99
Posts: 409
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/27/2016 11:29:29 PM
Posted: 9 months ago
At 3/27/2016 10:29:52 PM, Objectivity wrote:
http://everydayfeminism.com...

Lol
"Check your facts, not your privilege" - Christina Hoff Summers

If you go to jail for Tax Evasion, you're living off of Taxes as a result of not paying Taxes

"Facts don't care about your feelings" - Ben Shapiro
MattTheDreamer
Posts: 1,590
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/28/2016 7:51:12 AM
Posted: 9 months ago
Certainly good for a laugh, if nothing else.

A couple of years ago I'd say this was a good example of Poe's Law but now I'm certain that these people are serious. It's a terrifying thought.
foxxhajti
Posts: 479
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/31/2016 6:20:32 PM
Posted: 9 months ago
At 3/27/2016 10:29:52 PM, Objectivity wrote:
http://everydayfeminism.com...

This is ridiculous lol.
"It's interesting to observe that almost all truly worthy men have simple manners, and that simple manners are almost always taken as a sign of little worth" - Giacomo Leopardi

"It is more honorable to be raised to a throne than to be born to one. Fortune bestows the one, merit obtains the other." - Francesco Petrarca

"You too must not count too much on your reality as you feel it today, since like yesterday, it may prove an illusion for you tomorrow." - Luigi Pirandello
Skepsikyma
Posts: 8,424
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/1/2016 3:35:15 AM
Posted: 9 months ago
At 3/27/2016 10:29:52 PM, Objectivity wrote:
http://everydayfeminism.com...

This reminds me of a little section in the beginning of Robert Greene's 'The 33 Strategies of War':

'The moment you aim for results, you are in the realm of strategy. War and strategy have an inexorable logic: if you want or desire anything, you must be ready and able to fight for it.

Others will argue that war and strategy are primarily matters that concern men, particularly those who are aggressive or among the powerful elite. The study of war and strategy, they will say, is a masculine, elitist, and repressive pursuit, a way for power to perpetuate itself. Such an argument is dangerous nonsense. In the beginning, strategy indeed belonged to a select few -- a general, his staff, the king, a handful of courtiers. Soldiers were not taught strategy, for that would not have helped them on the battlefield. Besides, it was unwise to arm one's soldiers with the kind of practical knowledge that could help them to organize a mutiny or rebellion. The era of colonialism took this principle further: the indigenous peoples of Europe's colonies were conscripted into the Western armies and did much of the police work, but even those who rose to the upper echelons were rigorously kept ignorant of knowledge of strategy, which was far to dangerous for them to know. To maintain strategy and the arts of war as a branch of specialized knowledge is actually to play into the hands of the elites and repressive powers, who like to divide and conquer. If strategy is the art of getting results, of putting ideas in practice, then it should be spread far and wide, particularly those who have been traditionally kept ignorant of it... instead of resisting the pull of strategy and the virtues of rational warfare or imaging that it is beneath you, it is far better to confront its necessity.'

Seeking to exalt Ares over Athena, as the book puts it, is a recipe for disaster. Things like this are why I have little faith that neoprogressivism will actually do anything to correct the vast power imbalances in this country.
"Whatever else is evil, the pride of a good mother in the beauty of her daughter is good. It is one of those adamantine tendernesses which are the touchstones of every age and race. If other things are against it, other things must go down. If landlords and laws and sciences are against it, landlords and laws and sciences must go down. With the red hair of one she-urchin in the gutter I will set fire to all modern civilization."
- G. K. Chesterton -
roun12
Posts: 178
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/1/2016 10:03:22 PM
Posted: 9 months ago
At 3/27/2016 10:29:52 PM, Objectivity wrote:
http://everydayfeminism.com...

No! This needs to stop! This is cancer! I swear, it's like people have completely lost their brains. I could easily write an article about how backpacks are oppressive because they're harder for women to carry and then just rake in money from it.
"No, I disagree. 'R' is among the most menacing of sounds. That's why they call it MURDER, not Muckduck." - Dwight

"Tell people there's an invisible man in the sky who created the universe, and the vast majority will believe you. Tell them the paint is wet, and they have to touch it to be sure." - George Carlin
Malta307
Posts: 30
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/12/2016 6:17:19 PM
Posted: 8 months ago
At 3/27/2016 10:29:52 PM, Objectivity wrote:
http://everydayfeminism.com...

What the SJW crowd will never understand is that the fact that they actually believe this stuff makes me want to commit suicide much more than them telling me to drink bleach ever will.
"Why me?" -Me