Bad words

Quadrunner
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/5/2016 5:23:14 PM
Posted: 8 months ago
Butt is acceptable. Asss is not?

Why? I can sit on my Asss, but I can't say it for some reason. But if I say butt, which is the same thing, I'm all clear unless I'm trying to insult you with it, then I sound like a pusssy. What?

Same as taking a shitt. And I can say WTFr, but I can't say What the Fruck.

How in the heck does this happen? It's not like B!tch's, dam, or saying the Lord's name in vain. Those actually hold some weight.

Does anyone feel anything if I say asss? What's the fuss about "cussing"
Wisdom is found where the wise seek it.
Emmarie
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/8/2016 6:49:13 PM
At 4/5/2016 5:23:14 PM, Quadrunner wrote:
Butt is acceptable. Asss is not?

Why? I can sit on my Asss, but I can't say it for some reason. But if I say butt, which is the same thing, I'm all clear unless I'm trying to insult you with it, then I sound like a pusssy. What?

Same as taking a shitt. And I can say WTFr, but I can't say What the Fruck.

How in the heck does this happen? It's not like B!tch's, dam, or saying the Lord's name in vain. Those actually hold some weight.

Does anyone feel anything if I say asss? What's the fuss about "cussing"

I am an expert cusser - I wanted to teach a class cussing 101 and 201 for those who wanted to take the art to a new level.

There are different levels of cuss words and acceptable times to use any cuss words.

1. The use of sh!t, a$$, and hel are minor cuss words - that are used in casual conversation, but should be avoided in formal settings. Calling something good > Sh!t, doesn't really make sense, but as long as the person or people you are talking to understand it's context, it's acceptable.

2. the use of dam is acceptable if you are referring to something bad. An example is: Dam it I dropped my lighter in the toilet. Since you are not damming anyone other than your own clumsiness - it is acceptable. Saying, Dam - he or she is fine - doesn't make sense - since dam is a bad thing. Why would someone wanna dam someone for looking good, unless they are unavailable and tempting. That's not cool tho.

.............2 a. G-D or god dam - is only acceptable in serious situations. That is some G-dam bullsh!t is an acceptable expression only when a grave injustice has occurred - since you are calling for God's justice by damming an injustice.

3. BH (sound it out) is acceptable when it is referring to a strong protective female vs being referred to as a ho ( a weak gold digging skank) Calling a male a BH is a serious insult - that should only be used when calling out a male who makes himself feel strong by abusing or manipulating females or children - but is really to "weak" to act like a real man.

4. Genital names - Pu$$y and D!ck - Can be used playfully between lovers but sounds raunchy for general usage.

5. Eff word - NEVER refer to the act of having sex as effing. It implies something like using each other as objects which is harmful to the heart and spirit. FU is a serious insult and should be reserved for rebutting a serious insult. Calling someone an MF - does not mean someone who wants to have sex with there mom - it means someone who would cause harm to a mother and should only be used toward extremely abusive people who abuse or take advantage of mothers.

6. the C word (rhymes with punt)- to me the most offensive word. This word is extremely derogatory because it implies being only worth a female genital and not even a pleasurable one.

I will update if I think of more.
Hoppi
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/8/2016 6:54:20 PM
At 4/8/2016 6:49:13 PM, Emmarie wrote:

6. the C word (rhymes with punt)- to me the most offensive word. This word is extremely derogatory because it implies being only worth a female genital and not even a pleasurable one.

Why do you think that's worse than calling someone a d1ck?
Emmarie
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/8/2016 6:59:33 PM
At 4/8/2016 6:54:20 PM, Hoppi wrote:

Guys are proud of their d1cks. Chicks anatomy is intimate and a c(unt) implies an unpleasurable female part. Since we are often objectified calling a woman an unpleasurable female part is more insulting than calling a guy something they take pride in. Calling a guy a mini d1ck would be an insult - lol.
Quadrunner
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/8/2016 9:53:26 PM
At 4/8/2016 6:59:33 PM, Emmarie wrote:

Guys are proud of their d1cks. Chicks anatomy is intimate and a c(unt) implies an unpleasurable female part. Since we are often objectified calling a woman an unpleasurable female part is more insulting than calling a guy something they take pride in. Calling a guy a mini d1ck would be an insult - lol.

I agree. D;cks might get too close and do things you don't like in a brainless manner, but they are still people you don't mind having around most of the time as they generally bring some degree of pleasure. A c-unt, is often used to describe a woman as worthless, derogatorily dirty, and always unattractive, which is especially insulting in our present culture for reasons already listed.

7) Asss or the more weighted Assshole, is worse then a dick, because unlike the d;ck who is a little mean and mostly thoughtless, the assholites are known to do things more intentionally. Where a dlck will just be insulting, an as$hole will go out of their way to wreck your day. Calling someone an asss is appropriate if they are being especially mean or vulgar, and a little asss shows how petty the sh!t you are putting up with is. Assshole adds a little more heft, and it also implies unattractiveness, and ugliness, but usually this is purely taken towards personality.
Wisdom is found where the wise seek it.
Emmarie
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/8/2016 9:56:17 PM
At 4/8/2016 9:53:26 PM, Quadrunner wrote:
At 4/8/2016 6:59:33 PM, Emmarie wrote:

I agree. D;cks might get too close and do things you don't like in a brainless manner, but they are still people you don't mind having around most of the time as they generally bring some degree of pleasure. A c-unt, is often used to describe a woman as worthless, derogatorily dirty, and always unattractive, which is especially insulting in our present culture for reasons already listed.

7) Asss or the more weighted Assshole, is worse then a dick, because unlike the d;ck who is a little mean and mostly thoughtless, the assholites are known to do things more intentionally. Where a dlck will just be insulting, an as$hole will go out of their way to wreck your day. Calling someone an asss is appropriate if they are being especially mean or vulgar, and a little asss shows how petty the sh!t you are putting up with is. Assshole adds a little more heft, and it also implies unattractiveness, and ugliness, but usually this is purely taken towards personality.

A$$ wholes can be good thought cuz they get rid of sh!t - lol