attacking must be optional for soldiers

Artur
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/18/2016 2:38:55 PM
Posted: 7 months ago
The title may be confusing or nonsense. I will make it clear:

in many countries, draft or conscription is compulsory and soldiers are obliged to go into war. why? becuase the governor orders them. it is unfair, against the human right and illogical , irrational I think.

soldiers may be obliged to defend, it maybe logical. why? because since their birth they benefit from the government and thus can be defended for thay.

why soldiers are obliged to attack? what is the reasoning? when an army attacks somewhere, soldiers are not figting for their country, for their homeland, they are fighting for the purpose of an Incumbent politician who is in charge.

when Hitler attacked the ussr, that was not for Germany, that was Hitler's choice and why soldiers are obliged for the personal choice of their president?

I think this rule should be abolished. it has to be like this: if the country is under attack, the government can force soldiers to fight, to defend.

but it will have some problems as well, imagine: this law is made valid. then in all countries soldiers are free from joining the army when their country attacks, they are free from fighting. Country A attacks a small country which is too vulnerable, when other countries want to intervene the other countries could not have handled the Country A.

but after all, all soldiers are obliged to fight for the personal choice of a president in unsound. or am I wrong?
"I'm not as soft or as generous a person as I would be if the world hadn't changed me" Bobby Fischer
The-Holy-Macrel
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/18/2016 3:20:31 PM
At 4/18/2016 2:38:55 PM, Artur wrote:
The title may be confusing or nonsense. I will make it clear:

in many countries, draft or conscription is compulsory and soldiers are obliged to go into war. why? becuase the governor orders them. it is unfair, against the human right and illogical , irrational I think.

soldiers may be obliged to defend, it maybe logical. why? because since their birth they benefit from the government and thus can be defended for thay.

why soldiers are obliged to attack? what is the reasoning? when an army attacks somewhere, soldiers are not figting for their country, for their homeland, they are fighting for the purpose of an Incumbent politician who is in charge.

when Hitler attacked the ussr, that was not for Germany, that was Hitler's choice and why soldiers are obliged for the personal choice of their president?

I think this rule should be abolished. it has to be like this: if the country is under attack, the government can force soldiers to fight, to defend.

but it will have some problems as well, imagine: this law is made valid. then in all countries soldiers are free from joining the army when their country attacks, they are free from fighting. Country A attacks a small country which is too vulnerable, when other countries want to intervene the other countries could not have handled the Country A.

but after all, all soldiers are obliged to fight for the personal choice of a president in unsound. or am I wrong?

The president acts for the good of the country.
Artur
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/18/2016 4:20:19 PM

1st:not always. 2.nd even if president truly acts for the good of the country, why should and must we make it compulsory for soldier to fight for the good assumption of a president? 3.rd what if president is wrong? what if that is indeed bad while president thinks it is good?

after all, why person is obliged to fight for the good of the country?
"I'm not as soft or as generous a person as I would be if the world hadn't changed me" Bobby Fischer
The-Holy-Macrel
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/18/2016 4:38:26 PM
At 4/18/2016 4:20:19 PM, Artur wrote:

1st:not always. 2.nd even if president truly acts for the good of the country, why should and must we make it compulsory for soldier to fight for the good assumption of a president? 3.rd what if president is wrong? what if that is indeed bad while president thinks it is good?

What the heck would he be doing?

Give me historical examples of this actually happening.

Because we need soldiers.

We cannot have peace, there will never be peace.

We must fight and there are many unwilling people.

But it is necessary.

Well the girl or guy was elected.
Artur
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/18/2016 6:17:17 PM
At 4/18/2016 4:38:26 PM, The-Holy-Macrel wrote:

it depends.
I do not know. I think it never happened. but if you asked example for "the elected guy acting for the bad of country", then: dictators. they all do more harm. the best example is dictator of north korea.
yes, we need.
we can. there may be.
We must fight
why?
and there are many unwilling people.
for what? to attack, invade another country, people?then yes, you are right.
But it is necessary.
what is necessary? invading another country is necessary? can you give us reasons?
and then?
The-Holy-Macrel
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/18/2016 6:31:09 PM
At 4/18/2016 6:17:17 PM, Artur wrote:

it depends.
I do not know. I think it never happened. but if you asked example for "the elected guy acting for the bad of country", then: dictators. they all do more harm. the best example is dictator of north korea.
yes, we need.
we can. there may be.
We must fight
why?
But it is necessary.
what is necessary? invading another country is necessary? can you give us reasons?
and then?

K...

You just contradicted yourself.

No, humanity is too self-destructive.

Do you want to maybe die terribly or get your leg blown off?

To defend or else the country is taken over.

The people made a choice, probably a good one.
Artur
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/18/2016 6:46:34 PM
At 4/18/2016 6:31:09 PM, The-Holy-Macrel wrote:

it depends.
yes, we need.
we can. there may be.
We must fight
why?
But it is necessary.
and then?

K...

how? show
the obligation "soldiers are obliged to do what superiors order/command" is one of the reasons why humanity is self destructive. that is one of the things with which certain people can make war
no
no arguement for defending. we are here to discuss invading
and probably a bad one.
Artur
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/18/2016 6:48:25 PM

it depends.
yes, we need.
we can. there may be.
We must fight
why?
But it is necessary.
and then?

K...

how? show
the obligation "soldiers are obliged to do what superiors order/command" is one of the reasons why humanity is self destructive. that is one of the things with which certain people can make war
no
and probably a bad one.

btw, I dont understand what "your post is not unique " stand for? it does not post it.
The-Holy-Macrel
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/18/2016 7:21:56 PM
At 4/18/2016 6:48:25 PM, Artur wrote:

it depends.
yes, we need.
we can. there may be.
We must fight
why?
But it is necessary.
and then?

K...

how? show
no
and probably a bad one.

btw, I dont understand what "your post is not unique " stand for? it does not post it.

Oooooooooohh.

Invading another nation?

Sometimes it is necessary.

But yeah, that is fairly reasonable.

(your points against it)

I thought you meant fighting in general.

XD

And when it says "your post is not unique" it means that your device lagged and already send the command so it is already posted.

It is trying to send it again.

You're fine whenever it says that.