Jump to topic:

You are a homophobic bigot racist

sadolite
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/30/2016 8:24:11 PM
Posted: 7 months ago
So is the official regurgitation response to anyone who would oppose men going in woman's restrooms as being a homophobic bigot racist just because you say they are. Just want clarity.
It's not your views that divide us, it's what you think my views should be that divides us.

If you think I will give up my rights and forsake social etiquette to make you "FEEL" better you are sadly mistaken

If liberal democrats would just stop shooting people gun violence would drop by 90%
FaustianJustice
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/30/2016 8:27:52 PM
At 4/30/2016 8:24:11 PM, sadolite wrote:
So is the official regurgitation response to anyone who would oppose men going in woman's restrooms as being a homophobic bigot racist just because you say they are. Just want clarity.

Whether that is true or not is easily covered by the veneer of public safety. Who wants some cross-dressing pervert to be legitimized in entering women's restrooms? By which I mean people whom are seeking to abuse others, and can find legitimacy in being some place they have no right to be.
Here we have an advocate for Islamic arranged marriages demonstrating that children can consent to sex.
http://www.debate.org...
sadolite
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/30/2016 9:58:15 PM
At 4/30/2016 8:27:52 PM, FaustianJustice wrote:
At 4/30/2016 8:24:11 PM, sadolite wrote:

Whether that is true or not is easily covered by the veneer of public safety. Who wants some cross-dressing pervert to be legitimized in entering women's restrooms? By which I mean people whom are seeking to abuse others, and can find legitimacy in being some place they have no right to be.

So does that mean yes? IE: If you oppose it for any reason you are a homophobic bigot
It's not your views that divide us, it's what you think my views should be that divides us.

If you think I will give up my rights and forsake social etiquette to make you "FEEL" better you are sadly mistaken

If liberal democrats would just stop shooting people gun violence would drop by 90%