Total Posts:26|Showing Posts:1-26
Jump to topic:

Notice to All SJW's

YYW
Posts: 42,667
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/7/2016 4:14:45 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
Watch Obama's commencement at Howard going on right now. He's been saying (in a more measured and reasonable way) exactly what I have been saying for a very long time.

That is all.
Mike Pence's Criminal Liability for Trump Related Felonies:

http://www.debate.org...

Trump's Criminal Campaign and Presidency:

http://www.debate.org...

Where we were, on Trump:

http://www.debate.org...

Russia: The Update

http://www.debate.org...
YYW
Posts: 42,667
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/7/2016 4:21:45 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
Obama has literally hit every single point that I hoped he would.

Watch that speech, and do what he says. He knows more than you do, and probably ever will.

Watch the WHOLE speech. Everything. When he talks about political mobilization, voting, and in general "allies in a Democracy."

Listen to it a bunch of times, if you don't understand it.

He is right, and if you disagree with him, then you are wrong.

The theme: get your sh!t together.
Mike Pence's Criminal Liability for Trump Related Felonies:

http://www.debate.org...

Trump's Criminal Campaign and Presidency:

http://www.debate.org...

Where we were, on Trump:

http://www.debate.org...

Russia: The Update

http://www.debate.org...
YYW
Posts: 42,667
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/7/2016 4:22:54 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
Obama is literally saying that SJWs are hurting progress in the United States.
Mike Pence's Criminal Liability for Trump Related Felonies:

http://www.debate.org...

Trump's Criminal Campaign and Presidency:

http://www.debate.org...

Where we were, on Trump:

http://www.debate.org...

Russia: The Update

http://www.debate.org...
YYW
Posts: 42,667
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/7/2016 4:23:13 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
This is the best commencement speech I have ever seen.
Mike Pence's Criminal Liability for Trump Related Felonies:

http://www.debate.org...

Trump's Criminal Campaign and Presidency:

http://www.debate.org...

Where we were, on Trump:

http://www.debate.org...

Russia: The Update

http://www.debate.org...
YYW
Posts: 42,667
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/7/2016 4:27:24 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
If SJW's were as wise as Obama, they wouldn't do what they do.
Mike Pence's Criminal Liability for Trump Related Felonies:

http://www.debate.org...

Trump's Criminal Campaign and Presidency:

http://www.debate.org...

Where we were, on Trump:

http://www.debate.org...

Russia: The Update

http://www.debate.org...
YYW
Posts: 42,667
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/7/2016 4:28:21 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
Obama to SJW's: DON'T SHUT FOLKS OUT WHEN YOU DISAGREE!
Mike Pence's Criminal Liability for Trump Related Felonies:

http://www.debate.org...

Trump's Criminal Campaign and Presidency:

http://www.debate.org...

Where we were, on Trump:

http://www.debate.org...

Russia: The Update

http://www.debate.org...
Kescarte_DeJudica
Posts: 581
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/7/2016 10:30:53 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 5/7/2016 4:22:54 PM, YYW wrote:
Obama is literally saying that SJWs are hurting progress in the United States.

What exactly is an "SJW"? I assume that is an abbreviation, but what does it stand for?
"Never thought I'd be sitting up at 9:20 at night discussing with a random stranger how to best acquire a goat carcass." ~Tree of Death
darkkermit
Posts: 11,204
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/7/2016 10:34:46 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 5/7/2016 10:30:53 PM, Kescarte_DeJudica wrote:
At 5/7/2016 4:22:54 PM, YYW wrote:
Obama is literally saying that SJWs are hurting progress in the United States.

What exactly is an "SJW"? I assume that is an abbreviation, but what does it stand for?

smelly jewish women
Open borders debate:
http://www.debate.org...
YYW
Posts: 42,667
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/7/2016 11:51:09 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 5/7/2016 11:49:22 PM, ResponsiblyIrresponsible wrote:
I'm not an SJW, but I'm totally going to listen to this.

Watch the whole video.

He is sternly admonishing the SJWs who protest and try to shut down discussions they don't like, or silence perspectives they disagree with.
Mike Pence's Criminal Liability for Trump Related Felonies:

http://www.debate.org...

Trump's Criminal Campaign and Presidency:

http://www.debate.org...

Where we were, on Trump:

http://www.debate.org...

Russia: The Update

http://www.debate.org...
ResponsiblyIrresponsible
Posts: 12,398
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/7/2016 11:52:54 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 5/7/2016 11:51:09 PM, YYW wrote:
At 5/7/2016 11:49:22 PM, ResponsiblyIrresponsible wrote:
I'm not an SJW, but I'm totally going to listen to this.

Watch the whole video.

He is sternly admonishing the SJWs who protest and try to shut down discussions they don't like, or silence perspectives they disagree with.

I started at the 37-minute mark, but I'll watch all the way through. So far, incredibly insightful.
~ResponsiblyIrresponsible

DDO's Economics Messiah
someloser
Posts: 1,384
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/8/2016 12:00:39 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 5/7/2016 10:30:53 PM, Kescarte_DeJudica wrote:
At 5/7/2016 4:22:54 PM, YYW wrote:
Obama is literally saying that SJWs are hurting progress in the United States.

What exactly is an "SJW"? I assume that is an abbreviation, but what does it stand for?

Refers to either no-platformers or farlefties (of the postmodern or Marxist variety).
"Those in the crossing must in the end know what is mistaken by all urging for intelligibility: that every thinking of being, all philosophy, can never be confirmed by 'facts,' ie, by beings."
Axonly
Posts: 2,475
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/8/2016 12:08:21 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 5/7/2016 5:08:57 PM, YYW wrote:
http://www.cbsnews.com...

Watch.

You posted to your own thread six times in a row, looks like you really want to get peoples attention.
"Hate begets hate"
Fernyx
Posts: 665
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/9/2016 2:56:55 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 5/7/2016 10:30:53 PM, Kescarte_DeJudica wrote:
At 5/7/2016 4:22:54 PM, YYW wrote:
Obama is literally saying that SJWs are hurting progress in the United States.

What exactly is an "SJW"? I assume that is an abbreviation, but what does it stand for?

Social Justice Warrior
Greyparrot
Posts: 17,592
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/9/2016 3:54:42 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 5/7/2016 10:34:46 PM, darkkermit wrote:
At 5/7/2016 10:30:53 PM, Kescarte_DeJudica wrote:
At 5/7/2016 4:22:54 PM, YYW wrote:
Obama is literally saying that SJWs are hurting progress in the United States.

What exactly is an "SJW"? I assume that is an abbreviation, but what does it stand for?

smelly jewish women

this
I find myself intrigued by your subvocal oscillations.
A singular development of cat communications
That obviates your basic hedonistic predilection,
For a rhythmic stroking of your fur to demonstrate affection.
Greyparrot
Posts: 17,592
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/9/2016 6:42:43 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 5/9/2016 6:37:01 PM, triangle.128k wrote:
At 5/9/2016 5:41:40 PM, Vox_Veritas wrote:
Bernie Sanders is an SJW.

Not as much as Clinton is.

How is Clinton Jewish or smelly?
I find myself intrigued by your subvocal oscillations.
A singular development of cat communications
That obviates your basic hedonistic predilection,
For a rhythmic stroking of your fur to demonstrate affection.
triangle.128k
Posts: 4,580
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/9/2016 7:06:43 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 5/9/2016 6:42:43 PM, Greyparrot wrote:
At 5/9/2016 6:37:01 PM, triangle.128k wrote:
At 5/9/2016 5:41:40 PM, Vox_Veritas wrote:
Bernie Sanders is an SJW.

Not as much as Clinton is.

How is Clinton Jewish or smelly?

lol
Vox_Veritas
Posts: 7,251
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/9/2016 7:36:03 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 5/9/2016 6:37:01 PM, triangle.128k wrote:
At 5/9/2016 5:41:40 PM, Vox_Veritas wrote:
Bernie Sanders is an SJW.

Not as much as Clinton is.

If you were to look up "Social Justice Warrior" in a dictionary, Bernie Sanders' face would be shown right next to the entry.
Call me Vox, the Resident Contrarian of debate.org.

The DDO Blog:
https://debatedotorg.wordpress.com...

#drinkthecoffeenotthekoolaid
keithprosser
Posts: 4,333
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/9/2016 7:39:12 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
'Social Justice Warrior' is a label I wouldn't mind having. I only wish I could live up to it. I can't see a good reason why it should be considered bad. Don't people think social justice is worth fighting for any more? Or has social justice been acheived and no one told me?
Burzmali
Posts: 1,310
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/9/2016 9:00:22 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 5/9/2016 7:39:12 PM, keithprosser wrote:
'Social Justice Warrior' is a label I wouldn't mind having. I only wish I could live up to it. I can't see a good reason why it should be considered bad. Don't people think social justice is worth fighting for any more? Or has social justice been acheived and no one told me?

Like a lot of terms, SJW has been turned into a pejorative label by people who disagree with the tiny minority of extremists related to whatever idea the term is meant to convey. And folks like the OP are just perpetuating the problem.