Total Posts:153|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

The white race will die out

janesix
Posts: 3,437
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/11/2016 10:34:00 PM
Posted: 6 months ago
Due to white women choosing not to stay home and raise enough children for a replacement population.

Other races aren't this stupid. Accept maybe asians. But the asians have a large enough population that it won't matter for a while.
someloser
Posts: 1,377
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/12/2016 12:30:11 AM
Posted: 6 months ago
Birth rates won't stay constant. give it a while
Ego sum qui sum. Deus lo vult.

"America is ungovernable; those who served the revolution have plowed the sea." - Simon Bolivar

"A healthy nation is as unconscious of its nationality as a healthy man of his bones. But if you break a nation's nationality it will think of nothing else but getting it set again." - George Bernard Shaw
Greyparrot
Posts: 14,222
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/12/2016 12:42:08 AM
Posted: 6 months ago
At 5/11/2016 10:34:00 PM, janesix wrote:
Due to white women choosing not to stay home and raise enough children for a replacement population.

Other races aren't this stupid. Accept maybe asians. But the asians have a large enough population that it won't matter for a while.

Who cares, the population doesn't need replacement. It needs culling.
janesix
Posts: 3,437
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/12/2016 1:15:15 AM
Posted: 6 months ago
At 5/12/2016 12:42:08 AM, Greyparrot wrote:
At 5/11/2016 10:34:00 PM, janesix wrote:
Due to white women choosing not to stay home and raise enough children for a replacement population.

Other races aren't this stupid. Accept maybe asians. But the asians have a large enough population that it won't matter for a while.

Who cares, the population doesn't need replacement. It needs culling.
Who to cull first?
janesix
Posts: 3,437
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/12/2016 1:16:13 AM
Posted: 6 months ago
At 5/12/2016 12:30:11 AM, someloser wrote:
Birth rates won't stay constant. give it a whil

Why do you think so?
someloser
Posts: 1,377
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/12/2016 1:28:53 AM
Posted: 6 months ago
At 5/12/2016 1:16:13 AM, janesix wrote:
At 5/12/2016 12:30:11 AM, someloser wrote:
Birth rates won't stay constant. give it a whil

Why do you think so?

Because they're in a near-constant state of flux, & social conservativism is (sortof) on the return
Ego sum qui sum. Deus lo vult.

"America is ungovernable; those who served the revolution have plowed the sea." - Simon Bolivar

"A healthy nation is as unconscious of its nationality as a healthy man of his bones. But if you break a nation's nationality it will think of nothing else but getting it set again." - George Bernard Shaw
FaustianJustice
Posts: 6,205
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/12/2016 12:39:33 PM
Posted: 6 months ago
At 5/12/2016 1:15:15 AM, janesix wrote:
At 5/12/2016 12:42:08 AM, Greyparrot wrote:
At 5/11/2016 10:34:00 PM, janesix wrote:
Due to white women choosing not to stay home and raise enough children for a replacement population.

Other races aren't this stupid. Accept maybe asians. But the asians have a large enough population that it won't matter for a while.

Who cares, the population doesn't need replacement. It needs culling.
Who to cull first?

Rampant unsustainable breeders, unable to support their family and instead relying upon the government in forms of subsidy.
Here we have an advocate for Islamic arranged marriages demonstrating that children can consent to sex.
http://www.debate.org...
Riwaaz_Ras
Posts: 1,046
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/12/2016 3:57:15 PM
Posted: 6 months ago
At 5/11/2016 10:34:00 PM, janesix wrote:
Due to white women choosing not to stay home and raise enough children for a replacement population.

Other races aren't this stupid. Accept maybe asians.

What do you mean by 'asians'?
(This is not a goodbye message. I may or may not come back after ten years.)
janesix
Posts: 3,437
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/12/2016 8:17:35 PM
Posted: 6 months ago
At 5/12/2016 12:39:33 PM, FaustianJustice wrote:
At 5/12/2016 1:15:15 AM, janesix wrote:
At 5/12/2016 12:42:08 AM, Greyparrot wrote:
At 5/11/2016 10:34:00 PM, janesix wrote:
Due to white women choosing not to stay home and raise enough children for a replacement population.

Other races aren't this stupid. Accept maybe asians. But the asians have a large enough population that it won't matter for a while.

Who cares, the population doesn't need replacement. It needs culling.
Who to cull first?

Rampant unsustainable breeders, unable to support their family and instead relying upon the government in forms of subsidy.
How do you propose we cull them?
janesix
Posts: 3,437
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/12/2016 8:18:18 PM
Posted: 6 months ago
At 5/12/2016 3:57:15 PM, Riwaaz_Ras wrote:
At 5/11/2016 10:34:00 PM, janesix wrote:
Due to white women choosing not to stay home and raise enough children for a replacement population.

Other races aren't this stupid. Accept maybe asians.

What do you mean by 'asians'?

Mainly the Chinese.
FaustianJustice
Posts: 6,205
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/12/2016 9:05:28 PM
Posted: 6 months ago
At 5/12/2016 8:17:35 PM, janesix wrote:
At 5/12/2016 12:39:33 PM, FaustianJustice wrote:
At 5/12/2016 1:15:15 AM, janesix wrote:
At 5/12/2016 12:42:08 AM, Greyparrot wrote:
At 5/11/2016 10:34:00 PM, janesix wrote:
Due to white women choosing not to stay home and raise enough children for a replacement population.

Other races aren't this stupid. Accept maybe asians. But the asians have a large enough population that it won't matter for a while.

Who cares, the population doesn't need replacement. It needs culling.
Who to cull first?

Rampant unsustainable breeders, unable to support their family and instead relying upon the government in forms of subsidy.
How do you propose we cull them?

Cut the benefit and let nature take its course.
Here we have an advocate for Islamic arranged marriages demonstrating that children can consent to sex.
http://www.debate.org...
janesix
Posts: 3,437
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/12/2016 9:08:05 PM
Posted: 6 months ago
At 5/12/2016 9:05:28 PM, FaustianJustice wrote:
At 5/12/2016 8:17:35 PM, janesix wrote:
At 5/12/2016 12:39:33 PM, FaustianJustice wrote:
At 5/12/2016 1:15:15 AM, janesix wrote:
At 5/12/2016 12:42:08 AM, Greyparrot wrote:
At 5/11/2016 10:34:00 PM, janesix wrote:
Due to white women choosing not to stay home and raise enough children for a replacement population.

Other races aren't this stupid. Accept maybe asians. But the asians have a large enough population that it won't matter for a while.

Who cares, the population doesn't need replacement. It needs culling.
Who to cull first?

Rampant unsustainable breeders, unable to support their family and instead relying upon the government in forms of subsidy.
How do you propose we cull them?


Cut the benefit and let nature take its course.

Good idea. Nature should be allowed to take it's course. WE can't support the whole world forever.
Emmarie
Posts: 1,907
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/13/2016 7:07:49 AM
Posted: 6 months ago
At 5/11/2016 10:34:00 PM, janesix wrote:
Due to white women choosing not to stay home and raise enough children for a replacement population.

Other races aren't this stupid. Accept maybe asians. But the asians have a large enough population that it won't matter for a while.
Someday we'll look more like the people in these photos where races blend. There will still be people with light hair and eyes, but the defined "races" of today will eventually vanish and people like me will celebrate!
http://proof.nationalgeographic.com...
Carolean_Karl
Posts: 60
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/13/2016 6:55:47 PM
Posted: 6 months ago
Yes, and so will the black race, and the asian race, and all other 'races'. Given the time, most people will be a mixture of genes from across the world, it comes with being a global society where the physical boundaries that once led humans in different parts of the world to develop into 'races' no longer matter.

The only way to stop this trend is to either 1) create a nazi-like, hierarchical society that outlaws racial mixing, or 2) completely destroy civilization and allow humans to redevelop into their racial categories since it would be harder for people to travel and have children with someone outside of their kin-group - at the cost of millennia of human technological progress unlikely to be regained ever again.

Why does it mater so much that races stay separate? People think that somehow something will be lost if races are no longer a thing. This is nonsense, we will still have our history, our cultures, our languages, the only thing that would change is our genes. An end to races would also bring us closer as a species since it would effectively end racism, although I'm sure us humans will find something else to fight about.
Peepette
Posts: 1,237
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/13/2016 7:28:29 PM
Posted: 6 months ago
At 5/13/2016 7:07:49 AM, Emmarie wrote:

At 5/11/2016 10:34:00 PM, janesix wrote:
Due to white women choosing not to stay home and raise enough children for a replacement population.

Other races aren't this stupid. Accept maybe asians. But the asians have a large enough population that it won't matter for a while.
Someday we'll look more like the people in these photos where races blend. There will still be people with light hair and eyes, but the defined "races" of today will eventually vanish and people like me will celebrate!
http://proof.nationalgeographic.com...

I agree with this. In a global world there will be much mixing. Hopefully the concept of race as a social construct will eventually be eliminated.
Peepette
Posts: 1,237
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/13/2016 7:30:41 PM
Posted: 6 months ago
At 5/13/2016 6:55:47 PM, Carolean_Karl wrote:
Yes, and so will the black race, and the asian race, and all other 'races'. Given the time, most people will be a mixture of genes from across the world, it comes with being a global society where the physical boundaries that once led humans in different parts of the world to develop into 'races' no longer matter.

The only way to stop this trend is to either 1) create a nazi-like, hierarchical society that outlaws racial mixing, or 2) completely destroy civilization and allow humans to redevelop into their racial categories since it would be harder for people to travel and have children with someone outside of their kin-group - at the cost of millennia of human technological progress unlikely to be regained ever again.

Why does it mater so much that races stay separate? People think that somehow something will be lost if races are no longer a thing. This is nonsense, we will still have our history, our cultures, our languages, the only thing that would change is our genes. An end to races would also bring us closer as a species since it would effectively end racism, although I'm sure us humans will find something else to fight about.
+1
janesix
Posts: 3,437
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/13/2016 8:16:20 PM
Posted: 6 months ago
At 5/13/2016 6:55:47 PM, Carolean_Karl wrote:
Yes, and so will the black race, and the asian race, and all other 'races'. Given the time, most people will be a mixture of genes from across the world, it comes with being a global society where the physical boundaries that once led humans in different parts of the world to develop into 'races' no longer matter.

The only way to stop this trend is to either 1) create a nazi-like, hierarchical society that outlaws racial mixing, or 2) completely destroy civilization and allow humans to redevelop into their racial categories since it would be harder for people to travel and have children with someone outside of their kin-group - at the cost of millennia of human technological progress unlikely to be regained ever again.

Why does it mater so much that races stay separate? People think that somehow something will be lost if races are no longer a thing. This is nonsense, we will still have our history, our cultures, our languages, the only thing that would change is our genes. An end to races would also bring us closer as a species since it would effectively end racism, although I'm sure us humans will find something else to fight about.

And the average IQ will be 85 is your utopia. Isn't that great?
someloser
Posts: 1,377
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/13/2016 8:24:20 PM
Posted: 6 months ago
At 5/13/2016 6:55:47 PM, Carolean_Karl wrote:
Yes, and so will the black race, and the asian race, and all other 'races'. Given the time, most people will be a mixture of genes from across the world, it comes with being a global society where the physical boundaries that once led humans in different parts of the world to develop into 'races' no longer matter.
And then the world will unite in harmony, and we'll prance - hand in hand - around a rainbow, singing songs of oneness and common humanity.

Except we won't. Why not?

At 5/13/2016 6:55:47 PM, Carolean_Karl wrote:
The only way to stop this trend is to
do nothing since there is no trend to be stopped. People overwhelmingly self-segregate and marry those of their own race. even "mixed-race" societies (like India or Latin America) are ridiculously stratified and arguably more racist than homogeneous ones

tribalism today, tribalism tomorrow, tribalism forever.
Ego sum qui sum. Deus lo vult.

"America is ungovernable; those who served the revolution have plowed the sea." - Simon Bolivar

"A healthy nation is as unconscious of its nationality as a healthy man of his bones. But if you break a nation's nationality it will think of nothing else but getting it set again." - George Bernard Shaw
Emmarie
Posts: 1,907
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/13/2016 9:26:19 PM
Posted: 6 months ago
At 5/13/2016 7:28:29 PM, Peepette wrote:
At 5/13/2016 7:07:49 AM, Emmarie wrote:

At 5/11/2016 10:34:00 PM, janesix wrote:
Due to white women choosing not to stay home and raise enough children for a replacement population.

Other races aren't this stupid. Accept maybe asians. But the asians have a large enough population that it won't matter for a while.
Someday we'll look more like the people in these photos where races blend. There will still be people with light hair and eyes, but the defined "races" of today will eventually vanish and people like me will celebrate!
http://proof.nationalgeographic.com...

I agree with this. In a global world there will be much mixing. Hopefully the concept of race as a social construct will eventually be eliminated.

I think race will disappear as a social construct, and there will still be an entire spectrum of complexion, hair color/texture and eye shape/color. When there is more blending of culture and features we will celebrate the full spectrum as human and then maybe finally we will be judged on the content of our character rather than being judged arbitrarily by each other from polarized perspectives. Mixed people may have the power to unite all of us, or possibly they will further divide themselves from either polarization due to the insanity they witness now between the "races".
Peepette
Posts: 1,237
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/13/2016 9:28:00 PM
Posted: 6 months ago
At 5/13/2016 9:26:19 PM, Emmarie wrote:
At 5/13/2016 7:28:29 PM, Peepette wrote:
At 5/13/2016 7:07:49 AM, Emmarie wrote:

At 5/11/2016 10:34:00 PM, janesix wrote:
Due to white women choosing not to stay home and raise enough children for a replacement population.

Other races aren't this stupid. Accept maybe asians. But the asians have a large enough population that it won't matter for a while.
Someday we'll look more like the people in these photos where races blend. There will still be people with light hair and eyes, but the defined "races" of today will eventually vanish and people like me will celebrate!
http://proof.nationalgeographic.com...

I agree with this. In a global world there will be much mixing. Hopefully the concept of race as a social construct will eventually be eliminated.

I think race will disappear as a social construct, and there will still be an entire spectrum of complexion, hair color/texture and eye shape/color. When there is more blending of culture and features we will celebrate the full spectrum as human and then maybe finally we will be judged on the content of our character rather than being judged arbitrarily by each other from polarized perspectives. Mixed people may have the power to unite all of us, or possibly they will further divide themselves from either polarization due to the insanity they witness now between the "races".

Well said.
RyuuKyuzo
Posts: 3,074
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/14/2016 1:35:02 AM
Posted: 6 months ago
Not if I'm elected.

"Vote Ryuu; A woman in every kitchen, and a bun in every oven"
If you're reading this, you're awesome and you should feel awesome.
RyuuKyuzo
Posts: 3,074
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/14/2016 1:36:09 AM
Posted: 6 months ago
I will make this happen even if I have to do it personally, dammit.
If you're reading this, you're awesome and you should feel awesome.
someloser
Posts: 1,377
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/14/2016 1:42:38 AM
Posted: 6 months ago
At 5/14/2016 1:36:09 AM, RyuuKyuzo wrote:
I will make this happen even if I have to do it personally, dammit.
now that is commitment
Ego sum qui sum. Deus lo vult.

"America is ungovernable; those who served the revolution have plowed the sea." - Simon Bolivar

"A healthy nation is as unconscious of its nationality as a healthy man of his bones. But if you break a nation's nationality it will think of nothing else but getting it set again." - George Bernard Shaw
Peepette
Posts: 1,237
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/14/2016 2:05:45 AM
Posted: 6 months ago
At 5/13/2016 8:16:20 PM, janesix wrote:
At 5/13/2016 6:55:47 PM, Carolean_Karl wrote:
Yes, and so will the black race, and the asian race, and all other 'races'. Given the time, most people will be a mixture of genes from across the world, it comes with being a global society where the physical boundaries that once led humans in different parts of the world to develop into 'races' no longer matter.

The only way to stop this trend is to either 1) create a nazi-like, hierarchical society that outlaws racial mixing, or 2) completely destroy civilization and allow humans to redevelop into their racial categories since it would be harder for people to travel and have children with someone outside of their kin-group - at the cost of millennia of human technological progress unlikely to be regained ever again.

Why does it mater so much that races stay separate? People think that somehow something will be lost if races are no longer a thing. This is nonsense, we will still have our history, our cultures, our languages, the only thing that would change is our genes. An end to races would also bring us closer as a species since it would effectively end racism, although I'm sure us humans will find something else to fight about.

And the average IQ will be 85 is your utopia. Isn't that great?

Despite what some assert race based IQ is a fallacy.
someloser
Posts: 1,377
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/14/2016 4:20:37 AM
Posted: 6 months ago
At 5/14/2016 2:05:45 AM, Peepette wrote:
Despite what some assert race based IQ is a fallacy.

what type?
Ego sum qui sum. Deus lo vult.

"America is ungovernable; those who served the revolution have plowed the sea." - Simon Bolivar

"A healthy nation is as unconscious of its nationality as a healthy man of his bones. But if you break a nation's nationality it will think of nothing else but getting it set again." - George Bernard Shaw
Peepette
Posts: 1,237
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/14/2016 4:42:15 AM
Posted: 6 months ago
At 5/14/2016 4:20:37 AM, someloser wrote:
At 5/14/2016 2:05:45 AM, Peepette wrote:
Despite what some assert race based IQ is a fallacy.

what type?

Don't understand the question. No race is any dumber or smarter than another. First race is a social construct which is part of our more recent history. Second, we are all the same people, just in different gift wraps.
someloser
Posts: 1,377
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/14/2016 4:45:58 AM
Posted: 6 months ago
At 5/14/2016 4:42:15 AM, Peepette wrote:
Don't understand the question.
What type of fallacy is it

No race is any dumber or smarter than another.
Depends on what one means by "dumber or smarter", or if one is discussing absolutes or generalities

First race is a social construct
not exclusively

which is part of our more recent history.
~300 - 100k years = "our more recent history"? though that depends on whether you want to consider african pygmies a different race (or human)

Second, we are all the same people, just in different gift wraps.
different packaging tends to indicate different contents
Ego sum qui sum. Deus lo vult.

"America is ungovernable; those who served the revolution have plowed the sea." - Simon Bolivar

"A healthy nation is as unconscious of its nationality as a healthy man of his bones. But if you break a nation's nationality it will think of nothing else but getting it set again." - George Bernard Shaw
Peepette
Posts: 1,237
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/14/2016 4:48:14 AM
Posted: 6 months ago
At 5/14/2016 4:45:58 AM, someloser wrote:
At 5/14/2016 4:42:15 AM, Peepette wrote:
Don't understand the question.
What type of fallacy is it

No race is any dumber or smarter than another.
Depends on what one means by "dumber or smarter", or if one is discussing absolutes or generalities

First race is a social construct
not exclusively

which is part of our more recent history.
~300 - 100k years = "our more recent history"? though that depends on whether you want to consider african pygmies a different race (or human)

Second, we are all the same people, just in different gift wraps.
different packaging tends to indicate different contents

All homo sapiens, are we not?
someloser
Posts: 1,377
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/14/2016 4:49:01 AM
Posted: 6 months ago
At 5/14/2016 4:48:14 AM, Peepette wrote:
All homo sapiens, are we not?
in varying degrees... yes
Ego sum qui sum. Deus lo vult.

"America is ungovernable; those who served the revolution have plowed the sea." - Simon Bolivar

"A healthy nation is as unconscious of its nationality as a healthy man of his bones. But if you break a nation's nationality it will think of nothing else but getting it set again." - George Bernard Shaw
Peepette
Posts: 1,237
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/14/2016 4:50:12 AM
Posted: 6 months ago
At 5/14/2016 4:49:01 AM, someloser wrote:
At 5/14/2016 4:48:14 AM, Peepette wrote:
All homo sapiens, are we not?
in varying degrees... yes

Varying degrees?