Jump to topic:

IDENTIFY homosexuals

Riwaaz_Ras
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/19/2016 3:50:05 PM
Posted: 6 months ago
I am going to tell you how to know if someone is gay.
(This is not a goodbye message. I may or may not come back after ten years.)
Vaarka
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/19/2016 5:24:26 PM
At 5/19/2016 3:50:05 PM, Riwaaz_Ras wrote:

...well?
You're probably thinking right now "haha I'm a genius". Well you're not -Valkrin

inferno: "I don't know, are you attracted to women?"
ButterCatX: "No, Vaarka is mine!"

All hail scum Vaarka, wielder of the bastard sword, smiter of nations, destroyer of spiders -VOT

"Vaarka, I've been thinking about this for a long time now," (pulls out small box made of macaroni) "W-will you be my noodle buddy?" -Kirigaya
Daedal
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/20/2016 4:10:54 PM
Since you're being coy, I'll help you out. You can easily find your nearest gay bar/club, and go there. You'll be able to identify quite a few. Or search for online gay dating sites.

I'm sure you'll find someone nice to date. (Unless you're ugly and smelly, in which case it might be a bit tricky.)
Peepette
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/20/2016 5:08:17 PM
Many claim to have gay-dar, but it's nonsense. A close personal friend for 20 years who claimed gay-dar was innate, did not know that another mutual friend was gay until it was mentioned in conversation. A 20 year hick-up on his gay-dar theory. Many at work don't know our male boss in married to a man. You can't tell by just looking and interacting with people; we are all pretty much the same in the day to day getting through life stuff; why should it matter anyway.
Wylted
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/21/2016 1:10:44 AM

I just grav their dick and see if it gets stiff, if so they are gay. At that point I will explain I am straight and apologize for leading them on
Peepette
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/21/2016 1:27:16 AM
At 5/21/2016 1:10:44 AM, Wylted wrote:

I just grav their dick and see if it gets stiff, if so they are gay. At that point I will explain I am straight and apologize for leading them on

(shakes head) OH Oh no! I didn't mean it that way. I mean shaking the body part above my shoulders.
desmac
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/22/2016 5:54:32 PM

Still waiting.
Danielle
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/22/2016 10:47:12 PM
At 5/20/2016 5:08:17 PM, Peepette wrote:
Many claim to have gay-dar, but it's nonsense. A close personal friend for 20 years who claimed gay-dar was innate, did not know that another mutual friend was gay until it was mentioned in conversation. A 20 year hick-up on his gay-dar theory. Many at work don't know our male boss in married to a man. You can't tell by just looking and interacting with people; we are all pretty much the same in the day to day getting through life stuff; why should it matter anyway.

Gaydar is real ;) Just because it isn't perfect (or definitive) and just because some people you know were not so observant, doesn't mean the rest of us don't have that particular skill. Haha. Seriously though some people are more obviously gay than others; that isn't surprising. But gay people can usually pick up on other cues from in-the-closet gay people because their tendencies or habits are familiar, and more recognizable because of greater exposure to similar (gay) people.
President of DDO