Total Posts:14|Showing Posts:1-14
Jump to topic:

Feelings

sadolite
Posts: 8,837
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/24/2016 1:52:27 AM
Posted: 6 months ago
So now society has decided that people can be personally identified based on how they feel. Which feelings don't count as an identifier. And who died and made who ever in charge of what feelings count and don't count. Feelings are feelings, anything should go, or you are a bigot if you don't think so. You would be picking and choosing who gets to feel what.
It's not your views that divide us, it's what you think my views should be that divides us.

If you think I will give up my rights and forsake social etiquette to make you "FEEL" better you are sadly mistaken

If liberal democrats would just stop shooting people gun violence would drop by 90%
PetersSmith
Posts: 5,819
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/24/2016 3:32:02 AM
Posted: 6 months ago
At 5/24/2016 1:52:27 AM, sadolite wrote:
So now society has decided that people can be personally identified based on how they feel. Which feelings don't count as an identifier. And who died and made who ever in charge of what feelings count and don't count. Feelings are feelings, anything should go, or you are a bigot if you don't think so. You would be picking and choosing who gets to feel what.
Empress of DDO (also Poll and Forum "Maintenance" Moderator)

"The two most important days in your life is the day you were born, and the day you find out why."
~Mark Twain

"Wow"
-Doge

"Don't believe everything you read on the internet just because there's a picture with a quote next to it."
~Abraham Lincoln

Guide to the Polls Section: http://www.debate.org...
sadolite
Posts: 8,837
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/24/2016 9:41:15 PM
Posted: 6 months ago
Two people who don't get so far. Or they do get it and realize how absurd the premise is but are afraid to admit it for fear of being labeled a bigot for not towing the PC line.
It's not your views that divide us, it's what you think my views should be that divides us.

If you think I will give up my rights and forsake social etiquette to make you "FEEL" better you are sadly mistaken

If liberal democrats would just stop shooting people gun violence would drop by 90%
Danielle
Posts: 21,330
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/25/2016 3:45:43 PM
Posted: 6 months ago
At 5/24/2016 9:41:15 PM, sadolite wrote:
Two people who don't get so far. Or they do get it and realize how absurd the premise is but are afraid to admit it for fear of being labeled a bigot for not towing the PC line.

Why do you care?

If a transgender man (with a vagina) pees in the stall while you're in the urinal, it's of absolutely no concern to you whatsoever. Even if they peed in the urinal it should be of no concern to you... unless you're the kind of sicko who looks at other people's genitalia in public bathrooms, in which case you're a pervert and nobody should feel comfortable with you in there.

This law doesn't invite sexual assault and any person who thinks so is an idiot. Rapists don't care about laws; they would still rape regardless of what the sign on the bathroom door says. Conservatives are so stupid and hypocritical they recite that gun laws won't stop criminals, but they think bathroom laws will somehow stop rapists lol what a joke. Rapists don't target bathrooms anyway -- rape does not usually happen in public, and it most often occurs by someone the victim knows.

There's no reason to care about this at all except to bitch and complain about something totally irrelevant to your life and well being.

I can see how ignorant people with no education on sociology, psychology or in-depth biology don't understand the concept of being transgender (biologists know our brains/hormones affect gender identity; our reproductive organs - which for some people are ambiguous - only describe our sex). But similarly I don't understand the people who worship in an invisible man in the sky and the other patently absurd tenants of Christianity... yet I live and let live. We are not obligated to accept everyone's belief system. But decent people treat others with consideration and respect regardless.
President of DDO
sadolite
Posts: 8,837
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/25/2016 4:15:52 PM
Posted: 6 months ago
At 5/25/2016 3:45:43 PM, Danielle wrote:
At 5/24/2016 9:41:15 PM, sadolite wrote:
Two people who don't get so far. Or they do get it and realize how absurd the premise is but are afraid to admit it for fear of being labeled a bigot for not towing the PC line.

Why do you care?

If a transgender man (with a vagina) pees in the stall while you're in the urinal, it's of absolutely no concern to you whatsoever. Even if they peed in the urinal it should be of no concern to you... unless you're the kind of sicko who looks at other people's genitalia in public bathrooms, in which case you're a pervert and nobody should feel comfortable with you in there.

This law doesn't invite sexual assault and any person who thinks so is an idiot. Rapists don't care about laws; they would still rape regardless of what the sign on the bathroom door says. Conservatives are so stupid and hypocritical they recite that gun laws won't stop criminals, but they think bathroom laws will somehow stop rapists lol what a joke. Rapists don't target bathrooms anyway -- rape does not usually happen in public, and it most often occurs by someone the victim knows.

There's no reason to care about this at all except to bitch and complain about something totally irrelevant to your life and well being.

I can see how ignorant people with no education on sociology, psychology or in-depth biology don't understand the concept of being transgender (biologists know our brains/hormones affect gender identity; our reproductive organs - which for some people are ambiguous - only describe our sex). But similarly I don't understand the people who worship in an invisible man in the sky and the other patently absurd tenants of Christianity... yet I live and let live. We are not obligated to accept everyone's belief system. But decent people treat others with consideration and respect regardless.

You misrepresent the whole issue. Where in King Obama's dictatorial decree does it say a man has to be dressed like a woman to go into a woman's bathroom. Just because you are OK with having no social etiquette doesn't mean everyone has to abandon it just because you say they should to appease a tiny number of people. You would never allow the people to decide if this is what they want. This like all LGBT agenda's will be crammed down everyone's throats using the courts. And they will use the courts because the vast majority would vote against it just like they did when they were allowed to voice their opinions about gay marriage. If your/they position is so strong let the people decide, you should have nothing to fear by doing it. But no you/they will cram it down peoples throats with no say in the matter. It's a social issue not a civil rights issue. Saying it's a civil rights issue doesn't make it one nor do I have to acknowledge it as one just because you screem it at the top of your lungs and bully people with accusations of bigotry and intolerance.
It's not your views that divide us, it's what you think my views should be that divides us.

If you think I will give up my rights and forsake social etiquette to make you "FEEL" better you are sadly mistaken

If liberal democrats would just stop shooting people gun violence would drop by 90%
Danielle
Posts: 21,330
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/25/2016 5:13:20 PM
Posted: 6 months ago
At 5/25/2016 4:15:52 PM, sadolite wrote:
You misrepresent the whole issue. Where in King Obama's dictatorial decree does it say a man has to be dressed like a woman to go into a woman's bathroom.

This has nothing to do with Obama.

When I use the restroom I go into the stall, pee and leave. You're the one that wants to concern yourself with other people's genitalia which is disgusting and unnecessary. That's not proper social etiquette.

It's amusing that peeing is now considered part of the gay agenda. How scary!

If a trans person pees next to you, it won't affect your life in any way whatsoever. Literally.

Most people are intolerant and ignorant as hell, especially in the South and Bible Belt. The majority of people also thought blacks should be enslaved once upon a time, or that they should use different bathrooms. Instead the same pathetic and irrelevant arguments were used in the 1950s and 1960s to say blacks couldn't use the same bathrooms as whites. The legal system is designed to protect minority rights from tyranny of the dumb a$s majority. I'm not a fan of democracy specifically because most people are so stupid and I don't trust them.

I'm not screaming nor have I argued that it's a civil rights issue. I haven't thought about the legal framework of this case. I've only thought about the practical and moral aspect.

- How does a trans person peeing the men's room affect you? It doesn't.
- How does a trans person peeing in the women's room affect you? It doesn't.
- How does a trans person peeing in any restroom affect anyone? It doesn't.

People don't have to like it but they have no good reason to care, which proves their bigotry and intolerance. I don't have to yell about it because it's obvious. There is no good argument against it except for whining that it makes you uncomfortable. Wahhhh someone is peeing in the stall next to you wahhhh you're uncomfortable about it wahhhh.

Meanwhile trans people have a legitimate reason to care about this issue because they are often harassed, assaulted and detained for using the "right" bathroom. According to your logic, this person should be using the women's room.

http://transvalid.org...

Yet if this person used the women's room, they would undoubtedly be attacked.

This issue is to protect these people's safety, yet little cry babies are whining about how uneasy it makes them feel. Maybe they should go find a liberal and ask to borrow some of their safe spaces. That's where intolerant whiners belong.
President of DDO
sadolite
Posts: 8,837
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/25/2016 7:21:26 PM
Posted: 6 months ago
At 5/25/2016 5:13:20 PM, Danielle wrote:
At 5/25/2016 4:15:52 PM, sadolite wrote:
You misrepresent the whole issue. Where in King Obama's dictatorial decree does it say a man has to be dressed like a woman to go into a woman's bathroom.

This has nothing to do with Obama.

When I use the restroom I go into the stall, pee and leave. You're the one that wants to concern yourself with other people's genitalia which is disgusting and unnecessary. That's not proper social etiquette.

It's amusing that peeing is now considered part of the gay agenda. How scary!

If a trans person pees next to you, it won't affect your life in any way whatsoever. Literally.

Most people are intolerant and ignorant as hell, especially in the South and Bible Belt. The majority of people also thought blacks should be enslaved once upon a time, or that they should use different bathrooms. Instead the same pathetic and irrelevant arguments were used in the 1950s and 1960s to say blacks couldn't use the same bathrooms as whites. The legal system is designed to protect minority rights from tyranny of the dumb a$s majority. I'm not a fan of democracy specifically because most people are so stupid and I don't trust them.

I'm not screaming nor have I argued that it's a civil rights issue. I haven't thought about the legal framework of this case. I've only thought about the practical and moral aspect.

- How does a trans person peeing the men's room affect you? It doesn't.
- How does a trans person peeing in the women's room affect you? It doesn't.
- How does a trans person peeing in any restroom affect anyone? It doesn't.

People don't have to like it but they have no good reason to care, which proves their bigotry and intolerance. I don't have to yell about it because it's obvious. There is no good argument against it except for whining that it makes you uncomfortable. Wahhhh someone is peeing in the stall next to you wahhhh you're uncomfortable about it wahhhh.

Meanwhile trans people have a legitimate reason to care about this issue because they are often harassed, assaulted and detained for using the "right" bathroom. According to your logic, this person should be using the women's room.

http://transvalid.org...

Yet if this person used the women's room, they would undoubtedly be attacked.

This issue is to protect these people's safety, yet little cry babies are whining about how uneasy it makes them feel. Maybe they should go find a liberal and ask to borrow some of their safe spaces. That's where intolerant whiners belong.

Like I said, this is not a civil rights issue. And like I said, just because you don't care about long standing social etiquette accepted and observed by 99.99% of the human population for literally thousands of years doesn't mean we the 99.99% have to abandon it just because you don't care or say so. How I feel doesn't matter. What matters is that I get to have my voice heard by vote. Something that you will deny . It's funny how you in the same paragraph defend the feelings of transgenders and then turn right around and mock the feelings of those who would oppose. So it seems some peoples feeling matter and some don't. Complete hypocrisy. Who's feeling are more important than others and who decides?
It's not your views that divide us, it's what you think my views should be that divides us.

If you think I will give up my rights and forsake social etiquette to make you "FEEL" better you are sadly mistaken

If liberal democrats would just stop shooting people gun violence would drop by 90%
sadolite
Posts: 8,837
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/25/2016 8:14:24 PM
Posted: 6 months ago
At 5/25/2016 7:21:26 PM, sadolite wrote:
At 5/25/2016 5:13:20 PM, Danielle wrote:
At 5/25/2016 4:15:52 PM, sadolite wrote:
You misrepresent the whole issue. Where in King Obama's dictatorial decree does it say a man has to be dressed like a woman to go into a woman's bathroom.

This has nothing to do with Obama.

When I use the restroom I go into the stall, pee and leave. You're the one that wants to concern yourself with other people's genitalia which is disgusting and unnecessary. That's not proper social etiquette.

It's amusing that peeing is now considered part of the gay agenda. How scary!

If a trans person pees next to you, it won't affect your life in any way whatsoever. Literally.

Most people are intolerant and ignorant as hell, especially in the South and Bible Belt. The majority of people also thought blacks should be enslaved once upon a time, or that they should use different bathrooms. Instead the same pathetic and irrelevant arguments were used in the 1950s and 1960s to say blacks couldn't use the same bathrooms as whites. The legal system is designed to protect minority rights from tyranny of the dumb a$s majority. I'm not a fan of democracy specifically because most people are so stupid and I don't trust them.

I'm not screaming nor have I argued that it's a civil rights issue. I haven't thought about the legal framework of this case. I've only thought about the practical and moral aspect.

- How does a trans person peeing the men's room affect you? It doesn't.
- How does a trans person peeing in the women's room affect you? It doesn't.
- How does a trans person peeing in any restroom affect anyone? It doesn't.

People don't have to like it but they have no good reason to care, which proves their bigotry and intolerance. I don't have to yell about it because it's obvious. There is no good argument against it except for whining that it makes you uncomfortable. Wahhhh someone is peeing in the stall next to you wahhhh you're uncomfortable about it wahhhh.

Meanwhile trans people have a legitimate reason to care about this issue because they are often harassed, assaulted and detained for using the "right" bathroom. According to your logic, this person should be using the women's room.

http://transvalid.org...

Yet if this person used the women's room, they would undoubtedly be attacked.

This issue is to protect these people's safety, yet little cry babies are whining about how uneasy it makes them feel. Maybe they should go find a liberal and ask to borrow some of their safe spaces. That's where intolerant whiners belong.

Like I said, this is not a civil rights issue. And like I said, just because you don't care about long standing social etiquette accepted and observed by 99.99% of the human population for literally thousands of years doesn't mean we the 99.99% have to abandon it just because you don't care or say so. How I feel doesn't matter. What matters is that I get to have my voice heard by vote. Something that you will deny . It's funny how you in the same paragraph defend the feelings of transgenders and then turn right around and mock the feelings of those who would oppose. So it seems some peoples feeling matter and some don't. Complete hypocrisy. Who's feeling are more important than others and who decides?

" Who's feeling are more important than others and who decides?" Oh that's right 3 judges on some biased obscure federal district court. Or in this case Dictator Obama through threats of black male to cut funding to schools. Real democracy in action.
It's not your views that divide us, it's what you think my views should be that divides us.

If you think I will give up my rights and forsake social etiquette to make you "FEEL" better you are sadly mistaken

If liberal democrats would just stop shooting people gun violence would drop by 90%
sadolite
Posts: 8,837
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/25/2016 10:59:46 PM
Posted: 6 months ago
The never ending stupidity of feelings

https://www.theguardian.com...
It's not your views that divide us, it's what you think my views should be that divides us.

If you think I will give up my rights and forsake social etiquette to make you "FEEL" better you are sadly mistaken

If liberal democrats would just stop shooting people gun violence would drop by 90%
Wylted
Posts: 21,167
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/26/2016 4:22:14 AM
Posted: 6 months ago
If you are a dude dressed like a girl and want me to call you mam, I have no problem with it, but liberals thinking people should be called whatever the hell they feel like is insane.

I will likely call females dressed like men, mam also. You'll probably need to prove you are a man stuck in a woman's body around me for me to call you sir.

I mean maybe after a few beers and bullshittting with each other, then I will realise you really are a man in a woman's body and call you sir. I'll buy the beers for you though and lead the conversation since this is more my problem than theirs though.
Wylted
Posts: 21,167
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/26/2016 4:34:26 AM
Posted: 6 months ago
At 5/25/2016 5:13:20 PM, Danielle wrote:
At 5/25/2016 4:15:52 PM, sadolite wrote:
You misrepresent the whole issue. Where in King Obama's dictatorial decree does it say a man has to be dressed like a woman to go into a woman's bathroom.

This has nothing to do with Obama.

When I use the restroom I go into the stall, pee and leave. You're the one that wants to concern yourself with other people's genitalia which is disgusting and unnecessary. That's not proper social etiquette.

It's amusing that peeing is now considered part of the gay agenda. How scary!

If a trans person pees next to you, it won't affect your life in any way whatsoever. Literally.

Most people are intolerant and ignorant as hell, especially in the South and Bible Belt.

That line is false. I am from the south, and I live in the north. People in the south will treat you with so much respect, they may oppose you getting married to your wife, but they will treat you and your wife like queens when you are in their company, even if you are a stranger. In the south you and your wife will get help fixing a flat in a heart beat, doora held open for you, a pie brought to you if you move next door. They may vote against your gay marriage, but you will not find in this country people more tolerant and less ignorant.

My people regardless of their differences in political beliefs with you will show you nothing but love. Jesus christ go take a vacation in Myrtle Beach some time, you will not want to leave once you see how much better you get treated by people who "hate" your lifestyle, as opposed to the people in the "North" who love your lifestyle, but will pretend like they don't hear anything when you are getting mugged in broad daylight.

Seriously I challenge you to take your next vacation in Myrtle beach and drive away from the tourist areas to talk to locals. I mean have real meaningful converaations with them. You can knock on a random door and the y will likely invite you in for sweet tee and cookies, while you BS with them. They may not like your lifestyle but they will love you, the opposite of what you get in the North.

The majority of people also thought blacks should be enslaved once upon a time, or that they should use different bathrooms. Instead the same pathetic and irrelevant arguments were used in the 1950s and 1960s to say blacks couldn't use the same bathrooms as whites. The legal system is designed to protect minority rights from tyranny of the dumb a$s majority. I'm not a fan of democracy specifically because most people are so stupid and I don't trust them.

I'm not screaming nor have I argued that it's a civil rights issue. I haven't thought about the legal framework of this case. I've only thought about the practical and moral aspect.

- How does a trans person peeing the men's room affect you? It doesn't.
- How does a trans person peeing in the women's room affect you? It doesn't.
- How does a trans person peeing in any restroom affect anyone? It doesn't.

People don't have to like it but they have no good reason to care, which proves their bigotry and intolerance. I don't have to yell about it because it's obvious. There is no good argument against it except for whining that it makes you uncomfortable. Wahhhh someone is peeing in the stall next to you wahhhh you're uncomfortable about it wahhhh.

Meanwhile trans people have a legitimate reason to care about this issue because they are often harassed, assaulted and detained for using the "right" bathroom. According to your logic, this person should be using the women's room.

http://transvalid.org...

Yet if this person used the women's room, they would undoubtedly be attacked.

This issue is to protect these people's safety, yet little cry babies are whining about how uneasy it makes them feel. Maybe they should go find a liberal and ask to borrow some of their safe spaces. That's where intolerant whiners belong.
sadolite
Posts: 8,837
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/26/2016 9:13:14 PM
Posted: 6 months ago
At 5/25/2016 10:59:46 PM, sadolite wrote:
The never ending stupidity of feelings

https://www.theguardian.com...

I have absolutely no doubt that in the future people like this will make demands to dress and act like this in the work place. The reason? The exact same reason men dressed as woman want to go into woman's rest rooms They feel like a woman there for identify as one. The puppy boys feel like puppies therefore identify as one. Not one iotas difference. It's a civil right don't ya know.
It's not your views that divide us, it's what you think my views should be that divides us.

If you think I will give up my rights and forsake social etiquette to make you "FEEL" better you are sadly mistaken

If liberal democrats would just stop shooting people gun violence would drop by 90%
janesix
Posts: 3,446
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/26/2016 9:24:47 PM
Posted: 6 months ago
At 5/25/2016 3:45:43 PM, Danielle wrote:
At 5/24/2016 9:41:15 PM, sadolite wrote:
Two people who don't get so far. Or they do get it and realize how absurd the premise is but are afraid to admit it for fear of being labeled a bigot for not towing the PC line.

Why do you care?

If a transgender man (with a vagina) pees in the stall while you're in the urinal, it's of absolutely no concern to you whatsoever. Even if they peed in the urinal it should be of no concern to you... unless you're the kind of sicko who looks at other people's genitalia in public bathrooms, in which case you're a pervert and nobody should feel comfortable with you in there.

This law doesn't invite sexual assault and any person who thinks so is an idiot. Rapists don't care about laws; they would still rape regardless of what the sign on the bathroom door says. Conservatives are so stupid and hypocritical they recite that gun laws won't stop criminals, but they think bathroom laws will somehow stop rapists lol what a joke. Rapists don't target bathrooms anyway -- rape does not usually happen in public, and it most often occurs by someone the victim knows.

There's no reason to care about this at all except to bitch and complain about something totally irrelevant to your life and well being.

I can see how ignorant people with no education on sociology, psychology or in-depth biology don't understand the concept of being transgender (biologists know our brains/hormones affect gender identity; our reproductive organs - which for some people are ambiguous - only describe our sex). But similarly I don't understand the people who worship in an invisible man in the sky and the other patently absurd tenants of Christianity... yet I live and let live. We are not obligated to accept everyone's belief system. But decent people treat others with consideration and respect regardless.

Men don't have vaginas.