Jump to topic:

Stupid Whiny Garbage

Vox_Veritas
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/30/2016 3:26:28 PM
Posted: 6 months ago
Heh. I've heard stuff about the bad blood between gays and lesbians.
Call me Vox, the Resident Contrarian of debate.org.

The DDO Blog:
https://debatedotorg.wordpress.com...

#drinkthecoffeenotthekoolaid
Diqiucun_Cunmin
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/30/2016 5:40:36 PM
Just as I thought the guy who sued a nightclub for Ladies' Night was dumb...

http://vignette3.wikia.nocookie.net...
The thing is, I hate relativism. I hate relativism more than I hate everything else, excepting, maybe, fibreglass powerboats... What it overlooks, to put it briefly and crudely, is the fixed structure of human nature. - Jerry Fodor

Don't be a stat cynic:
http://www.debate.org...

Response to conservative views on deforestation:

Topics I'd like to debate (not debating ATM): http://tinyurl.com...
Wylted
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/30/2016 6:37:46 PM
Who would win in a fight? Lesbians or gays? My pick would be gays. Maybe I'll set up that debate soon.
Peepette
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/30/2016 6:48:21 PM
At 5/30/2016 6:37:46 PM, Wylted wrote:
Who would win in a fight? Lesbians or gays? My pick would be gays. Maybe I'll set up that debate soon.

That would be a toss up. Women can be pretty vicious.
Diqiucun_Cunmin
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/30/2016 6:50:42 PM

Men have greater strength, but women have greater dexterity. This debate may not be as easy as you might think :P
The thing is, I hate relativism. I hate relativism more than I hate everything else, excepting, maybe, fibreglass powerboats... What it overlooks, to put it briefly and crudely, is the fixed structure of human nature. - Jerry Fodor

Don't be a stat cynic:

Wylted
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/30/2016 6:53:38 PM
At 5/30/2016 6:50:42 PM, Diqiucun_Cunmin wrote:

Men have greater strength, but women have greater dexterity. This debate may not be as easy as you might think :P

But strength means so much, remember that gay dude that won a gold medal in the olympics by beating a bunch of girls at tennis? Hell he was even like in his 40s with diminished strength.

Guess what was his defining skill? His strong serve!
Wylted
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/30/2016 7:01:05 PM
At 5/30/2016 6:48:21 PM, Peepette wrote:

Women are more cold and heartless, so definitely something to consider
Geogeer
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/30/2016 7:05:08 PM

https://www.lifesitenews.com...
Peepette
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/30/2016 7:06:41 PM
At 5/30/2016 7:01:05 PM, Wylted wrote:

I wouldn't say cold and heartless, but when irked can be a force to be feared.
missbailey8
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/30/2016 7:07:33 PM
Oooo as a lesbian I'd be willing to debate that topic.
~missbailey8~

Me: What is the weirdest thing I have ever done?
Solon: Agreeing to date me.

Skep: Bailey, you have sardonic written all over your face.
Annie: She has gorgeous written all over her face!

"[M]en are weak. All of us are weak."
-Fatihah

If you ever just want someone to vent, rant, or discuss anything troubling you, my PMs are always open. Have a fabulous day!

The Clown Queen of DDO
Wylted
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/30/2016 7:09:00 PM
At 5/30/2016 7:06:41 PM, Peepette wrote:

I don't know. When I get mad at my fiance it is at her actions and stays in that realm, but she hates me personally when she is mad. I don't keep a gun in the house because I am afraid she would gain access to it.
Wylted
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/30/2016 7:10:51 PM

Also take a look at couples that serial kill. It is like women are just an evil blank slate so they are the ones pulled into serial killing, but you never see a woman dragging a man into serial killing, because your typical man is against it
Wylted
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/30/2016 7:11:33 PM
At 5/30/2016 7:07:33 PM, missbailey8 wrote:
Oooo as a lesbian I'd be willing to debate that topic.

! Awesome
Peepette
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/30/2016 7:19:53 PM
At 5/30/2016 7:10:51 PM, Wylted wrote:

Also take a look at couples that serial kill. It is like women are just an evil blank slate so they are the ones pulled into serial killing, but you never see a woman dragging a man into serial killing, because your typical man is against it

I really don't know about that. I think each sex is capable of doing heinous things whether it's male or female initiated. Men and women think alike in most ways, it's the logistics of enactment that differs.
Wylted
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/30/2016 7:24:06 PM
At 5/30/2016 7:19:53 PM, Peepette wrote:

I really don't know about that. I think each sex is capable of doing heinous things whether it's male or female initiated. Men and women think alike in most ways, it's the logistics of enactment that differs.

They can both become serial killers, but look at it this way. Serial killers are a small sick portion of the population.

Why is it that a few sick men can easily find female partners to engage in their form of evil, but you don't serial any serial killing couples initiated by the women.

My hypothesis is because women can easily be talked into doing evil things, but men not so much?

Come on, give my hypothesis some cred.
Peepette
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/30/2016 7:38:01 PM
At 5/30/2016 7:24:06 PM, Wylted wrote:

They can both become serial killers, but look at it this way. Serial killers are a small sick portion of the population.

Why is it that a few sick men can easily find female partners to engage in their form of evil, but you don't serial any serial killing couples initiated by the women.

My hypothesis is because women can easily be talked into doing evil things, but men not so much?

I see where you're coming from, but there are other factors to consider. It is far more common for women to have low self esteem which makes them pliable by another person, male or female. Where low male self esteem is handled in a different manner. Example: During my teen years, a male friend was short and skinny, his go to position was to pick fights with the largest guys around to assert his masculinity. This is how he felt he needed to act to compensate for his lack of stature. Women with low self worth tend to move toward pleasing people to gain acceptance.
Wylted
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/30/2016 7:40:22 PM
At 5/30/2016 7:38:01 PM, Peepette wrote:

I see where you're coming from, but there are other factors to consider. It is far more common for women to have low self esteem which makes them pliable by another person, male or female. Where low male self esteem is handled in a different manner. Example: During my teen years, a male friend was short and skinny, his go to position was to pick fights with the largest guys around to assert his masculinity. This is how he felt he needed to act to compensate for his lack of stature. Women with low self worth tend to move toward pleasing people to gain acceptance.

Good points, but you forgot to mention all the serial killer teams that are also male/male. I think these guys are just good at picking out targets they can get to join them
Peepette
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/30/2016 7:44:29 PM
At 5/30/2016 7:40:22 PM, Wylted wrote:
At 5/30/2016 7:38:01 PM, Peepette wrote:

Good points, but you forgot to mention all the serial killer teams that are also male/male. I think these guys are just good at picking out targets they can get to join them

Women of low self worth aiming to please.
someloser
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/30/2016 7:48:25 PM
In an open letter and a subsequent interview with Buzzfeed,
This reads like a parody
Ego sum qui sum. Deus lo vult.

"America is ungovernable; those who served the revolution have plowed the sea." - Simon Bolivar

"A healthy nation is as unconscious of its nationality as a healthy man of his bones. But if you break a nation's nationality it will think of nothing else but getting it set again." - George Bernard Shaw
Greyparrot
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/30/2016 8:54:50 PM
At 5/30/2016 8:16:07 PM, YYW wrote:
The stupid whiny bitch who thought that gay bars are sexist is literally a testament to what is wrong with millennials.

If that's the case, then all bars are sexist!

Let's see those gay muscles flex!
Rukado
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/30/2016 9:36:43 PM
Homos and Trans are really f-up people.

Why can't I, in reality a man, claim to be a Lesbian, to play on "women's" sports team (and why does segregated sports teams even exist, when "separate but equal" was ruled unconstitutional for blacks vs. whites).

See, as a Lesbian, I could still hit on girls, wear pants, and grow a beard. :) Being a man in reality, I would easily dominate in women's sports. I'm willing to shower with the girls to get a free ride through college on a sports scholarship.
Diqiucun_Cunmin
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/31/2016 4:05:31 AM
At 5/30/2016 7:05:08 PM, Geogeer wrote:

https://www.lifesitenews.com...

Yeah, but it could be that MMA just inherently involves more strength - we don't know about fighting in general. Also, athletes tend to be on the extreme ends of the bell curve, and males are the more variable gender, so there tends to be more people at the extreme ends than females - more prodigies, more idiots. So it's not surprising that the best men are better than the best women. This doesn't mean that the average men are better than the average women, though.

Don't be a stat cynic: