Jump to topic:

You know what really grinds my gears?

Axonly
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/3/2016 6:52:07 AM
Posted: 6 months ago
People who get sick (Flu, cold etc) and make no effort to prevent it from spreading to other people. They infect five people, then those people infect five each and so on. Before you know it, you just infected 100 people. Gg

Rant over.
Meh!
Wylted
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/3/2016 9:12:01 AM
At 6/3/2016 6:52:07 AM, Axonly wrote:
People who get sick (Flu, cold etc) and make no effort to prevent it from spreading to other people. They infect five people, then those people infect five each and so on. Before you know it, you just infected 100 people. Gg

Rant over.

Get a flu shot and take vitamins cupcake.

Me personally I am man enough to take the flu, so I stay unvaccinated.
Axonly
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/3/2016 9:36:56 AM
At 6/3/2016 9:12:01 AM, Wylted wrote:

Rant over.

I do/have done both. Personally I think everyone who can should take the Flu vaccine, to prevent it from spreading.
Meh!
Wylted
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/3/2016 9:56:44 AM
At 6/3/2016 9:36:56 AM, Axonly wrote:

Rant over.

I do/have done both. Personally I think everyone who can should take the Flu vaccine, to prevent it from spreading.

That helps the flu mutate faster and causes support flus that are vaccine resistant to happen. Only people with really weak immune systems like babies and the elderly should get the shot
Axonly
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/3/2016 10:07:28 AM
At 6/3/2016 9:56:44 AM, Wylted wrote:
At 6/3/2016 9:36:56 AM, Axonly wrote:

Rant over.

That helps the flu mutate faster and causes support flus that are vaccine resistant to happen. Only people with really weak immune systems like babies and the elderly should get the shot

There is little information of vaccine resistant flu strains developing (Plenty of antiviral drug resistance though). There is some news/information about this, but doctors (In particular, the CDC) still recommend getting the vaccine.
Meh!
Greyparrot
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/3/2016 12:25:04 PM

Rant over.

People that snort their own mucous are healthier and live longer.
MasonicSlayer
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/6/2016 9:32:35 AM

Rant over.

And over rover rollin' a$$t playa playin' hater turning out, snap snap quackitty quack goes girly smackin', hoe pity nope pretty way to say, I hear ya gaying just a hustle flexin' weak no rant to muscle...limp limp walks out.
Hiu
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/6/2016 10:38:05 AM

Rant over.

My pet peeve are foreigners who cough without covering their mouth.