Jump to topic:

Men are horrible people

PetersSmith
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/4/2016 1:37:18 AM
Posted: 6 months ago
When men are born, they're not the best. They're not women, they're the sex who has a lot of problems and they're bringing those problems. They're bringing drugs, they're bringing crime. They're rapists and some, I assume, are good people, but I speak to prison guards and psychologists and they're telling us what we're getting. I'm talking about people from all over that are killers and rapists and they're being born into this world. The patriarchy is very cunning. They're allowing the bad ones to exist because they don't care about women. And worst yet they take care of these people. Somebody is doing the raping. Who else is doing it? Who's doing the raping? It's men. Always men. They're human smugglers and gang members, all of which the patriarchy dismisses. Sadly, the overwhelming amount of violent crime in our major cities is committed by men-a tough subject-must be discussed. I never attack men on their look, and believe me, there's plenty of subject matter right there. Men love to write badly about women. They better be careful before they fall. I watch when injustice against women is conducted. And I watch hundreds of thousands of people are cheering from this injustice. Hundreds of thousands of people are cheering. I call for a total and complete shutdown of men in this country. A man could stand in the middle of Fifth Avenue and shoot women and no one would bat an eye. In the Middle East, we have people chopping the heads off women. We have things that we have never seen before -- as a group, we have never seen before, what's happening right now. The medieval times -- I mean, we studied medieval times -- not since medieval times have people seen what's going on. I would bring back waterboarding and I'd bring back a hell of a lot worse than waterboarding. I think men hate us. There's a tremendous hatred. We have to get to the bottom of it. There is an unbelievable hatred of us. All I'm doing is bringing out the obvious, that without the man card, men would not even be a viable people to even run for a city council position. Men are not war heroes. They're deemed war heroes because they kill. I like people that don't kill women and children. Women are strong leaders. They'd make mincemeat out of men. Men are the worst thing that have ever happened to this world. Women are owned by men in today's society, disgusting. Men are fat pigs, dogs, slobs and disgusting animals. Men are disgusting both inside and out. They're truck drivers, they say anything that comes to their minds. Maybe men should be roughed up, because it is absolutely disgusting what they're doing. They're very obnoxious who are troublemakers who are looking to make trouble. Men are spoiled brats without a properly functioning brains. They're killing us and something has to be done.
Empress of DDO (also Poll and Forum "Maintenance" Moderator)

"The two most important days in your life is the day you were born, and the day you find out why."
~Mark Twain

"Wow"
-Doge

"Don't believe everything you read on the internet just because there's a picture with a quote next to it."
~Abraham Lincoln

Guide to the Polls Section: http://www.debate.org...
PetersSmith
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/4/2016 1:47:28 AM
At 6/4/2016 1:41:20 AM, UtherPenguin wrote:
#MakeMenGreatAgain

Go back to Univision.

"The two most important days in your life is the day you were born, and the day you find out why."
~Mark Twain

"Wow"
-Doge

"Don't believe everything you read on the internet just because there's a picture with a quote next to it."
~Abraham Lincoln

roun12
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/4/2016 3:31:11 AM
At 6/4/2016 1:37:18 AM, PetersSmith wrote:
A man could stand in the middle of Fifth Avenue and shoot women and no one would bat an eye.

This one statement alone, shows the pure detachment from reality this person is experiencing. I know the world is a bad place but demonizing half of the population is not going to make it better..... Unless..... This is a troll post.....
"No, I disagree. 'R' is among the most menacing of sounds. That's why they call it MURDER, not Muckduck." - Dwight

"Tell people there's an invisible man in the sky who created the universe, and the vast majority will believe you. Tell them the paint is wet, and they have to touch it to be sure." - George Carlin
Greyparrot
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/4/2016 3:42:08 AM
At 6/4/2016 1:47:28 AM, PetersSmith wrote:
At 6/4/2016 1:41:20 AM, UtherPenguin wrote:
#MakeMenGreatAgain

Go back to Univision.

Your small hands are showing again.
Riwaaz_Ras
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/4/2016 3:45:12 AM
At 6/4/2016 3:31:11 AM, roun12 wrote:
A man could stand in the middle of Fifth Avenue and shoot women and no one would bat an eye.

This one statement alone, shows the pure detachment from reality this person is experiencing.

She thinks hindu'ism' officially started in 500 BC. Do I need to say more?

I know the world is a bad place but demonizing half of the population is not going to make it better..... Unless..... This is a troll post.....

Which it is.
(This is not a goodbye message. I may or may not come back after ten years.)
Riwaaz_Ras
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/4/2016 3:47:39 AM
This woman is a living example of what feminism can do to you.

In future, she is incapable of having a successful married life. She can't raise children.
Axonly
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/4/2016 4:38:43 AM
When men are born, they're not the best. They're not women, they're the sex who has a lot of problems and they're bringing those problems. They're bringing drugs, they're bringing crime. They're rapists and some, I assume, are good people, but I speak to prison guards and psychologists and they're telling us what we're getting. I'm talking about people from all over that are killers and rapists and they're being born into this world. The patriarchy is very cunning. They're allowing the bad ones to exist because they don't care about women. And worst yet they take care of these people. Somebody is doing the raping. Who else is doing it? Who's doing the raping? It's men. Always men. They're human smugglers and gang members, all of which the patriarchy dismisses. Sadly, the overwhelming amount of violent crime in our major cities is committed by men-a tough subject-must be discussed. I never attack men on their look, and believe me, there's plenty of subject matter right there. Men love to write badly about women. They better be careful before they fall. I watch when injustice against women is conducted. And I watch hundreds of thousands of people are cheering from this injustice. Hundreds of thousands of people are cheering. I call for a total and complete shutdown of men in this country. A man could stand in the middle of Fifth Avenue and shoot women and no one would bat an eye. In the Middle East, we have people chopping the heads off women. We have things that we have never seen before -- as a group, we have never seen before, what's happening right now. The medieval times -- I mean, we studied medieval times -- not since medieval times have people seen what's going on. I would bring back waterboarding and I'd bring back a hell of a lot worse than waterboarding. I think men hate us. There's a tremendous hatred. We have to get to the bottom of it. There is an unbelievable hatred of us. All I'm doing is bringing out the obvious, that without the man card, men would not even be a viable people to even run for a city council position. Men are not war heroes. They're deemed war heroes because they kill. I like people that don't kill women and children. Women are strong leaders. They'd make mincemeat out of men. Men are the worst thing that have ever happened to this world. Women are owned by men in today's society, disgusting. Men are fat pigs, dogs, slobs and disgusting animals. Men are disgusting both inside and out. They're truck drivers, they say anything that comes to their minds. Maybe men should be roughed up, because it is absolutely disgusting what they're doing. They're very obnoxious who are troublemakers who are looking to make trouble. Men are spoiled brats without a properly functioning brains. They're killing us and something has to be done.

Is 80% sure this is Donald Trump satire.
Meh!
bsh1
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/4/2016 5:35:16 AM
Lol
Live Long and Prosper

I'm a Bish.

"Twilight isn't just about obtuse metaphors between cannibalism and premarital sex, it also teaches us the futility of hope." - Raisor

"[Bsh1] is the Guinan of DDO." - ButterCatX

Follow the DDOlympics
: http://www.debate.org...

Open Debate Topics Project: http://www.debate.org...
Wylted
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/4/2016 10:49:20 AM
Men are horrible, and we would do something about ut if women would stop pushing their liberal policies that prevent us from wiping out the worst of them.

Coddle yhe subhumans and you get what you deserve
Vox_Veritas
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/4/2016 2:01:56 PM
At 6/4/2016 3:47:39 AM, Riwaaz_Ras wrote:

In future, she is incapable of having a successful married life. She can't raise children.

She's joking.
Call me Vox, the Resident Contrarian of debate.org.

The DDO Blog:
https://debatedotorg.wordpress.com...

#drinkthecoffeenotthekoolaid
Vox_Veritas
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/4/2016 2:04:37 PM
It may be difficult to pick up on what's happening here at a first glance, but PetersSmith is simply taking a bunch of Donald Trump quotes about various groups (I.e. illegal immigrants, Muslims, etc) and making them about men.
Call me Vox, the Resident Contrarian of debate.org.

The DDO Blog:
https://debatedotorg.wordpress.com...

#drinkthecoffeenotthekoolaid
Riwaaz_Ras
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/4/2016 2:33:09 PM
At 6/4/2016 2:01:56 PM, Vox_Veritas wrote:

She's joking.

I am not.
james0823
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/4/2016 4:15:53 PM
I oppose your title "Men are Horrible People". So just because we treat you like a lady and hold the door open for you doesn't mean we think you're weak. See, women are always like, "Oh, so just because we're women means that we can't join the military?" This is one of the dumbest sh*t I've heard feminist say. No! All gender are eligible to join the military! In fact, it would be great for women to give service to the country. But it's not about your gender, it's about whether women pick to join or not. Last week I picked up books that a feminist in my school dropped, and instead of saying thank you, she gave me a rude response. "Oh, so just because we're women means that we can't do things ourselves?" I replied, "No." Then she snapped back and said, "Oh, yes you do. Do you know why we have less women serving in military? Because you men think that we're weaker than you." Then I asked, "Then do you want to be in the military?" "What, f*ck no! Why would I give most of my time doing pushups and drills?" From there, I cracked her code. On this issue, I am talking about women and military. Sure, we do have more men than women in service, but it's not about your gender, it's about choice. Not to be sexist of anything, but what I see in women is that they would rather spend hours in the shopping mall than running laps around the compound. Feminist think of it sexist, but I think it's a fact. So in conclusion, feminism is stupid.
bballcrook21
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/4/2016 9:24:30 PM
At 6/4/2016 10:49:20 AM, Wylted wrote:
Men are horrible, and we would do something about ut if women would stop pushing their liberal policies that prevent us from wiping out the worst of them.

Now you have a picture of Zarroette. What are you doing m8
If you put the federal government in charge of the Sahara Desert, in 5 years there'd be a shortage of sand. - Friedman

Underlying most arguments against the free market is a lack of belief in freedom itself. -Friedman

Nothing is so permanent as a temporary government program. - Friedman

Society will never be free until the last Democrat is strangled with the entrails of the last Communist.
Wylted
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/4/2016 9:27:42 PM
At 6/4/2016 9:24:30 PM, bballcrook21 wrote:

It's girl power weak, new girl as pic every day for 7 days
bballcrook21
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/4/2016 9:28:52 PM
At 6/4/2016 9:27:42 PM, Wylted wrote:
At 6/4/2016 9:24:30 PM, bballcrook21 wrote:

It's girl power weak, new girl as pic every day for 7 days

I hate all the gender only or race only days/weeks/months, specifically because if we had a day for men or for whites, everyone would go crazy.
If you put the federal government in charge of the Sahara Desert, in 5 years there'd be a shortage of sand. - Friedman

Underlying most arguments against the free market is a lack of belief in freedom itself. -Friedman

Society will never be free until the last Democrat is strangled with the entrails of the last Communist.
bballcrook21
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/4/2016 9:47:53 PM
At 6/4/2016 9:32:39 PM, YYW wrote:
Of course Peter is joking, but her sense of humor continues to be perverse.

I assumed it was real coming from her when I had just read the title.

ESocialBookworm
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/5/2016 1:23:42 AM

I thought it was awesomely funny. :)
Solonkr~
I don't care about whether an ideology is "necessary" or not,
I care about how to solve problems,
which is what everyone else should also care about.

Ken~
In essence, the world is fucked up and you can either ignore it, become cynical or bitter about it.

Me~
"BAILEY + SOLON = SAILEY
MY SHIP SAILEY MUST SAIL"

SCREW THAT SHIZ #BANNIE = BAILEY & ANNIE

P.S. Shipped Sailey before it was cannon bitches.
YYW
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/5/2016 1:24:32 AM
At 6/5/2016 1:23:42 AM, ESocialBookworm wrote:

I didn't. You still haven't done that thing I asked you to do....
Tsar of DDO
ESocialBookworm
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/5/2016 1:57:55 AM
At 6/5/2016 1:24:32 AM, YYW wrote:

Of course not- you have a penis. And I'm aware.
Solonkr~

Ken~
In essence, the world is fucked up and you can either ignore it, become cynical or bitter about it.

Me~
"BAILEY + SOLON = SAILEY

bballcrook21
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/5/2016 2:01:38 AM
At 6/5/2016 1:57:55 AM, ESocialBookworm wrote:

Wow what a dindu

ESocialBookworm
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/5/2016 2:25:59 AM
At 6/5/2016 2:01:38 AM, bballcrook21 wrote:

Wow what a dindu

I'm not black.
Solonkr~

Ken~

Me~
"BAILEY + SOLON = SAILEY

bballcrook21
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/5/2016 2:58:04 AM
At 6/5/2016 2:25:59 AM, ESocialBookworm wrote:

Wow what a dindu

I'm not black.

lol I know I was just messing around

ESocialBookworm
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/5/2016 3:02:00 AM
At 6/5/2016 2:58:04 AM, bballcrook21 wrote:
At 6/5/2016 2:25:59 AM, ESocialBookworm wrote:

Wow what a dindu

I'm not black.

lol I know I was just messing around
Solonkr~

Ken~

Me~
"BAILEY + SOLON = SAILEY

Midnight1131
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/5/2016 4:05:46 AM
^This tbh.
I still have hope that people can improve and lift themselves out of this horrible condition.
#GaryJohnson2016
#TaxationisTheft
#TheftisTaxation
Midnight1131
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/5/2016 4:07:04 AM
Men are the worst thing that have ever happened to this world. Women are owned by men in today's society, disgusting. Men are fat pigs, dogs, slobs and disgusting animals. Men are disgusting both inside and out.

I know you're taking Trump quotes, but I can't recall which groups he's said this about. Care to write down the original?
#GaryJohnson2016
#TaxationisTheft
#TheftisTaxation
PetersSmith
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/5/2016 4:32:54 AM
At 6/5/2016 4:07:04 AM, Midnight1131 wrote:
Men are the worst thing that have ever happened to this world. Women are owned by men in today's society, disgusting. Men are fat pigs, dogs, slobs and disgusting animals. Men are disgusting both inside and out.

I know you're taking Trump quotes, but I can't recall which groups he's said this about. Care to write down the original?

I have no idea what you're talking about. None of this is from Trump, but if it were my guess it would be said by Megyn Kelly in an interview with Trump, combined with statements on Rosie O'Donnell. But of course this is just my speculation and Trump has nothing to do with the OP.

~Mark Twain

"Wow"
-Doge

~Abraham Lincoln