Muhammad Ali RIP

Wylted
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/4/2016 10:59:58 AM
Posted: 6 months ago
At 6/4/2016 10:55:14 AM, Daedal wrote:
The great man has passed away. A big loss.

Wasn't he a draft dodger?
Daedal
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/4/2016 1:58:44 PM
At 6/4/2016 10:59:58 AM, Wylted wrote:

His own words:

Why should they ask me to put on a uniform and go 10,000 miles from home and drop bombs and bullets on brown people in Vietnam while so-called Negro people in Louisville are treated like dogs and denied simple human rights?

No I"m not going 10,000 miles from home to help murder and burn another poor nation simply to continue the domination of white slave masters of the darker people the world over.

This is the day when such evils must come to an end. I have been warned that to take such a stand would cost me millions of dollars.

But I have said it once and I will say it again. The real enemy of my people is here.

I will not disgrace my religion, my people or myself by becoming a tool to enslave those who are fighting for their own justice, freedom and equality.
Wylted
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/4/2016 4:46:39 PM
At 6/4/2016 1:58:44 PM, Daedal wrote:

His own words:

Why should they ask me to put on a uniform and go 10,000 miles from home and drop bombs and bullets on brown people in Vietnam while so-called Negro people in Louisville are treated like dogs and denied simple human rights?

No I"m not going 10,000 miles from home to help murder and burn another poor nation simply to continue the domination of white slave masters of the darker people the world over.

This is the day when such evils must come to an end. I have been warned that to take such a stand would cost me millions of dollars.

But I have said it once and I will say it again. The real enemy of my people is here.

I will not disgrace my religion, my people or myself by becoming a tool to enslave those who are fighting for their own justice, freedom and equality.

Yeah definitely a coward and trying to shield the fact he is a coward by pretending to be too racist to join the fight.
Daedal
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/4/2016 6:00:59 PM
At 6/4/2016 4:46:39 PM, Wylted wrote:

His own words:

Yeah definitely a coward and trying to shield the fact he is a coward by pretending to be too racist to join the fight.

Yeah, you would have got in a ring with with Liston, Frasier or Foreman.... you're a easy person to dislike.... you have little humanity.
Wylted
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/4/2016 6:03:43 PM
At 6/4/2016 6:00:59 PM, Daedal wrote:

His own words:

Yeah, you would have got in a ring with with Liston, Frasier or Foreman.... you're a easy person to dislike.... you have little humanity.

He got in the ring with people he could beat up. How brave of him
Daedal
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/4/2016 6:06:10 PM
At 6/4/2016 6:03:43 PM, Wylted wrote:

His own words:

Yeah, and you would have too, you lying creep. Go f*** yourself.
Wylted
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/4/2016 6:46:23 PM
At 6/4/2016 6:06:10 PM, Daedal wrote:

His own words:

I would have no problem getting in the ring with people I can beat up. Bravery is judged by how willing you are to engage in fights you have no chance of winning.

I never said my fighting skills are comparable to Ali's, but instead of spouting racist stuff instead of going to war, I would have spouted racist stuff and had the ball s to go to war.

I like how you imply that bravery jas something to do with fighting skills lol. It easy to walk into. Ring with inferior fighters, he was too much of a pvssy to ever take on superior ones, and in fact he was a horrible street fighter and would often cower and run when a fighter tried to knuckle up outside of the ring
Hiu
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/5/2016 12:32:52 AM

"My conscience won't let me go shoot my brother, or some darker people, or some poor hungry people in the mud for big powerful America. And shoot them for what? They never called me nigger, they never lynched me, they didn't put no dogs on me, they didn't rob me of my nationality, rape and kill my mother and father. ... Shoot them for what? How can I shoot them poor people? Just take me to jail."

-Muhammad Ali.....

I don't consider him not serving in the war "dodging" he stood for ideals that in his time was not acceptable, and you know what? He is right. Vietnamese people never did nothing to the black man or black the black woman and during that time, blacks were living under systemic racism (Jim Crow for example) and so, how can you expect a person of color during that time serve in a military for a country that did not see him AS AN AMERICAN?
Hiu
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/5/2016 12:34:02 AM

His own words:

Quite the idiotic statement, so I take it you have some racial prejudices?
Hiu
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/5/2016 12:42:16 AM
At 6/4/2016 6:46:23 PM, Wylted wrote:

His own words:

I would have no problem getting in the ring with people I can beat up. Bravery is judged by how willing you are to engage in fights you have no chance of winning.

I never said my fighting skills are comparable to Ali's, but instead of spouting racist stuff instead of going to war, I would have spouted racist stuff and had the ball s to go to war.

I like how you imply that bravery jas something to do with fighting skills lol. It easy to walk into. Ring with inferior fighters, he was too much of a pvssy to ever take on superior ones, and in fact he was a horrible street fighter and would often cower and run when a fighter tried to knuckle up outside of the ring

Ali was more than a fighter and yes he was brave. Ali spoke his mind during a time where blacks could be killed for "standing up to the white man." My mother always told me stories about how back in the day, if a white person is walking towards you on the sidewalk, you walk across the street and don't make eye contact. Funny how someone like you is talking about a man that just passed on the internet, but then again, the internet is filled with people with different types of opinions.

It was Ali that secured the release of 15 US hostages in Iraq. I didn't see you do that. It was Muhammad Ali. Ali did something for his country by being the mediator between the US and Baghdad. So if you're going to tarnish the man's image at least say something you know about.
Wylted
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/5/2016 3:03:52 AM
At 6/5/2016 12:32:52 AM, Hiu wrote:

"My conscience won't let me go shoot my brother, or some darker people, or some poor hungry people in the mud for big powerful America. And shoot them for what? They never called me nigger, they never lynched me, they didn't put no dogs on me, they didn't rob me of my nationality, rape and kill my mother and father. ... Shoot them for what? How can I shoot them poor people? Just take me to jail."

-Muhammad Ali.....

I don't consider him not serving in the war "dodging" he stood for ideals that in his time was not acceptable, and you know what? He is right. Vietnamese people never did nothing to the black man or black the black woman and during that time, blacks were living under systemic racism (Jim Crow for example) and so, how can you expect a person of color during that time serve in a military for a country that did not see him AS AN AMERICAN?

Nobody admits to being a coward, theu just pretend like they have some higher ethical reason
Wylted
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/5/2016 3:05:27 AM

You'd be hard pressed to find somebody who doesn't I have never seen a person pass those racial bias tests.
Wylted
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/5/2016 3:07:31 AM
At 6/5/2016 12:42:16 AM, Hiu wrote:

His own words:

Ali was more than a fighter and yes he was brave. Ali spoke his mind during a time where blacks could be killed for "standing up to the white man." My mother always told me stories about how back in the day, if a white person is walking towards you on the sidewalk, you walk across the street and don't make eye contact. Funny how someone like you is talking about a man that just passed on the internet, but then again, the internet is filled with people with different types of opinions.

It was Ali that secured the release of 15 US hostages in Iraq. I didn't see you do that. It was Muhammad Ali. Ali did something for his country by being the mediator between the US and Baghdad. So if you're going to tarnish the man's image at least say something you know about.

You have some misconceptions about racial relations from that era. I'm not saying they were great, but what you mentioned is a huge exxageration.
Hiu
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/5/2016 4:02:04 AM
At 6/5/2016 3:03:52 AM, Wylted wrote:
At 6/5/2016 12:32:52 AM, Hiu wrote:

-Muhammad Ali.....

Nobody admits to being a coward, theu just pretend like they have some higher ethical reason

"If I thought the war was going to bring freedom and equality to 22 million of my people they wouldn"t have to draft me, I"d join tomorrow."

-Muhammad Ali

I see you are intellectually dishonest.
Hiu
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/5/2016 4:03:57 AM
At 6/5/2016 3:05:27 AM, Wylted wrote:

You'd be hard pressed to find somebody who doesn't I have never seen a person pass those racial bias tests.

I don't have racial prejudices. I have certain cultural preferences but that not make me insensitive towards other people.
Midnight1131
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/5/2016 4:09:03 AM

Absolutely nothing wrong with dodging the draft. The draft is a disgusting institution, and it was even worse in Vietnam where politicians used the force of government guns to sent Americans to fight in foreign countries.

I applaud all dodgers of the draft.
#GaryJohnson2016
#TaxationisTheft
#TheftisTaxation
Hiu
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/5/2016 4:22:17 AM
At 6/5/2016 3:07:31 AM, Wylted wrote:
At 6/5/2016 12:42:16 AM, Hiu wrote:

His own words:

You have some misconceptions about racial relations from that era. I'm not saying they were great, but what you mentioned is a huge exxageration.

There are no "exaggerations" because the comment I made regarding move aside when white people are walking is very real see the following:

"While visiting family in Money, Mississippi, 14-year-old Emmett Till, an African American from Chicago, is brutally murdered for flirting with a white woman four days earlier. His assailants"the white woman"s husband and her brother"made Emmett carry a 75-pound cotton-gin fan to the bank of the Tallahatchie River and ordered him to take off his clothes. The two men then beat him nearly to death, gouged out his eye, shot him in the head, and then threw his body, tied to the cotton-gin fan with barbed wire, into the river."

http://www.history.com...

"Yet when he is walking down the street in Washington, D.C., at night and white women walk toward him, he says "I cross the street" to avoid making them uncomfortable."

http://politicalticker.blogs.cnn.com...
Axonly
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/5/2016 4:41:51 AM

Apparently not wanting to shoot people makes you a coward.
Meh!
desmac
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/6/2016 8:33:00 AM
Posted: 5 months ago

Did you serve in the military, Wylted?
Wylted
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/6/2016 12:26:38 PM
At 6/6/2016 8:33:00 AM, desmac wrote:

No. I like Jews, but not enough tongo and die for their national interests.
desmac
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/6/2016 12:48:22 PM
At 6/6/2016 12:26:38 PM, Wylted wrote:

"Nobody admits to being a coward, theu just pretend like they have some higher ethical reason."
Wylted
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/6/2016 12:56:47 PM
At 6/6/2016 12:48:22 PM, desmac wrote:

"Nobody admits to being a coward, theu just pretend like they have some higher ethical reason."

How would it be cowardly for somebody who got a high score on the ASVAB and can pretty much gauruntee that they stay in relatively safe assignments to avoid joining the military?

Running from a draftvis different thN not accepting a job offer. A job offer that would absolutely not put me in any danger what so ever.
Fly
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/6/2016 4:09:55 PM
At 6/6/2016 12:56:47 PM, Wylted wrote:

How would it be cowardly for somebody who got a high score on the ASVAB and can pretty much gauruntee that they stay in relatively safe assignments to avoid joining the military?

Running from a draftvis different thN not accepting a job offer. A job offer that would absolutely not put me in any danger what so ever.

True-- X-ray technicians need only protect themselves from invisible rays, not bombs or bullets.

"When your grandchildren ask you, 'What did you do during WWII?' you won't have to tell them 'Well, I shoveled sh!t in Louisiana...'" - General George Patton

Now, back to speaking ill of the recently deceased. Yeah, didn't see that happening with Ali... on this site... [sarcasm]
"You don't have a right to be a jerk."
--Religion Forum's hypocrite extraordinaire serving up lulz
Wylted
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/6/2016 4:15:29 PM
At 6/6/2016 4:09:55 PM, Fly wrote:
At 6/6/2016 12:56:47 PM, Wylted wrote:

True-- X-ray technicians need only protect themselves from invisible rays, not bombs or bullets.

"When your grandchildren ask you, 'What did you do during WWII?' you won't have to tell them 'Well, I shoveled sh!t in Louisiana...'" - General George Patton

Now, back to speaking ill of the recently deceased. Yeah, didn't see that happening with Ali... on this site... [sarcasm]

Celebrities are fair game. You go into the biz knowing that.