Total Posts:14|Showing Posts:1-14
Jump to topic:

Are police officers sexist?

Foodiesoul
Posts: 579
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/5/2016 11:41:34 PM
Posted: 6 months ago
I'm not saying that all police officers are sexist but are police officers sexist? There are many double standards that make me feel this way.

1) Women can flirt with police officers to avoid getting a speeding ticket but men can't! This is very unfair to me! If a woman is speeding and a police officer catches her, then she should be held accountable and take the speeding ticket, just like if it was a man caught speeding.

2) https://www.youtube.com...
https://answers.yahoo.com...
https://www.youtube.com...
https://www.youtube.com...
Women can get away with sexually harassing men but men can't! This is unfair! Both men AND women should be punished for sexually harassing people without their consent! Consent is key! If a person does not give you consent to sexually harass them, then DON'T sexually harass them. The last two videos are comedy skits so they're meant to be funny but they PERFECTLY show that women can falsely accuse men of sexually harassing them and not even get questioned for it! Sadly, I can not show part 2 because it's age restricted! Also, not all men are perverts! Women can be perverts too, not just men!

3) https://www.youtube.com...
https://www.youtube.com...
https://www.youtube.com...
Women can get away with domestically abusing/attacking men and women (people will just assume that it's a catfight) but men can not get away with domestically abusing/attacking men or women! This double standard is very unfair! Violence is NEVER okay, regardless of race, age, height, occupation, OR GENDER!

4) https://www.youtube.com...
https://www.youtube.com...
https://www.youtube.com...
https://www.youtube.com...
Women can get away with raping men but men can not get away with raping women! THIS IS WRONG and like the second video points out, ANYONE can be a rapist (No, I'm not accusing you of raping anyone). Men, women, strippers, teachers, doctors, transgenders, politicians, ANYONE, regardless of gender, height, age, occupation, etc can be a rapist! Also, it's not okay for women to falsely accuse men of raping them, even though they won't be questioned for it, because the man has to suffer for a crime he didn't even commit! If a man or a woman has sex with someone against their will and without their consent, then that is AUTOMATICALLY rape! It doesn't matter if the rapist is male or female! Both male and female rapists should be severely punished for raping someone! After all, if you were raped, wouldn't you want the person who raped you to get the prison time they deserve, REGARDLESS of what gender they are and yes, rape happens in prison too!

5) http://www.imdb.com...
https://www.youtube.com...
Maybe this one isn't actually true because murder is a SERIOUS crime, just like all the other crimes I mentioned, but women can get less time in prison for murder than men. Is this right? Well, if it is, a murderer is a murderer, REGARDLESS of whether they're male or female! Murder is NEVER okay! Just watch Deadly Women!

6) https://www.youtube.com...
https://www.youtube.com...
Women can get away with stealing from men but men can not get away with stealing from women! It's NEVER okay to steal, REGARDLESS of gender! Everyone learned that as children but apparently, some children just grew up to be ignorant, stupid, and sexist, as you can see from these two videos!

7) https://www.youtube.com...
https://www.youtube.com...
Women can get away with abusing/abducting children but men can not get away with abusing/abducting children! This is ABSOLUTELY sick! People should not ignore a woman who abducts or abuses a child in any way!

8) https://www.youtube.com...
https://www.youtube.com...
https://www.youtube.com...
Women can get away with hitting and assaulting men and claim that the man attacked them or abused them and people will just laugh at the man who was hit by the woman but men can not get away with hitting women! This is honestly f***** up and it needs to stop! It's not funny if a woman kicks a man in the balls for no f****** reason and it's not funny if a man kicks a woman in the breasts for no f****** reason! It's not okay to hit someone anywhere on their body, REGARDLESS of gender! End of story!

The point is it DOESN'T matter whether you're male, female, transgender, genderfluid, intergender, agender, bigender, cisgender, pangender, androgynous, etc! Violence knows NO gender! Rape, child abuse, kidnapping, sexual harassment, assault, murder, robbing, domestic abuse, and EVERY OTHER CRIME on Earth can happen to ANY and by ANY, I mean ANY gender! Women should not be able to get away with committing ANY type of crime and women should get the SAME AMOUNT of prison time as men for committing crimes!

If you see something, REGARDLESS of gender, SAY SOMETHING!

And also, if you've actually accused someone of raping you, robbing you, sexually harassing you, sexually assaulting you, attacking you, abusing you, kidnapping you, drugging you, etc, when that someone DIDN'T actually harm you in any way, then you are seriously sociopathic, psychotic, twisted, and f***** up, and you DESERVE to die or at least spend the rest of your life in prison!
Wylted
Posts: 21,167
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/6/2016 12:45:44 AM
Posted: 6 months ago
At 6/5/2016 11:41:34 PM, Foodiesoul wrote:
I'm not saying that all police officers are sexist but are police officers sexist? There are many double standards that make me feel this way.

1) Women can flirt with police officers to avoid getting a speeding ticket but men can't! This is very unfair to me! If a woman is speeding and a police officer catches her, then she should be held accountable and take the speeding ticket, just like if it was a man caught speeding.


Men can also kiss a cop's asss

2) https://www.youtube.com...
https://answers.yahoo.com...
https://www.youtube.com...
https://www.youtube.com...
Women can get away with sexually harassing men but men can't! This is unfair! Both men AND women should be punished for sexually harassing people without their consent! Consent is key! If a person does not give you consent to sexually harass them, then DON'T sexually harass them. The last two videos are comedy skits so they're meant to be funny but they PERFECTLY show that women can falsely accuse men of sexually harassing them and not even get questioned for it! Sadly, I can not show part 2 because it's age restricted! Also, not all men are perverts! Women can be perverts too, not just men!

Not the fault of police, men are less likely to report or be offended by sexual harrassnent.

3) https://www.youtube.com...
https://www.youtube.com...
https://www.youtube.com...
Women can get away with domestically abusing/attacking men and women (people will just assume that it's a catfight) but men can not get away with domestically abusing/attacking men or women! This double standard is very unfair! Violence is NEVER okay, regardless of race, age, height, occupation, OR GENDER!

Men are less likely to report, it is less likely to occur and police cannot help if juries are less sympathetic to male victims. Men are less likely to press charges etc.

4) https://www.youtube.com...
https://www.youtube.com...
https://www.youtube.com...
https://www.youtube.com...
Women can get away with raping men but men can not get away with raping women! THIS IS WRONG and like the second video points out, ANYONE can be a rapist (No, I'm not accusing you of raping anyone). Men, women, strippers, teachers, doctors, transgenders, politicians, ANYONE, regardless of gender, height, age, occupation, etc can be a rapist! Also, it's not okay for women to falsely accuse men of raping them, even though they won't be questioned for it, because the man has to suffer for a crime he didn't even commit! If a man or a woman has sex with someone against their will and without their consent, then that is AUTOMATICALLY rape! It doesn't matter if the rapist is male or female! Both male and female rapists should be severely punished for raping someone! After all, if you were raped, wouldn't you want the person who raped you to get the prison time they deserve, REGARDLESS of what gender they are and yes, rape happens in prison too!

Same as above.

5) http://www.imdb.com...
https://www.youtube.com...
Maybe this one isn't actually true because murder is a SERIOUS crime, just like all the other crimes I mentioned, but women can get less time in prison for murder than men. Is this right? Well, if it is, a murderer is a murderer, REGARDLESS of whether they're male or female! Murder is NEVER okay! Just watch Deadly Women!

Women do get leaner sentences, blame the court not cops. The cops do not hold court.

6) https://www.youtube.com...
https://www.youtube.com...
Women can get away with stealing from men but men can not get away with stealing from women! It's NEVER okay to steal, REGARDLESS of gender! Everyone learned that as children but apparently, some children just grew up to be ignorant, stupid, and sexist, as you can see from these two videos!

7) https://www.youtube.com...
https://www.youtube.com...
Women can get away with abusing/abducting children but men can not get away with abusing/abducting children! This is ABSOLUTELY sick! People should not ignore a woman who abducts or abuses a child in any way!

8) https://www.youtube.com...
https://www.youtube.com...
https://www.youtube.com...
Women can get away with hitting and assaulting men and claim that the man attacked them or abused them and people will just laugh at the man who was hit by the woman but men can not get away with hitting women! This is honestly f***** up and it needs to stop! It's not funny if a woman kicks a man in the balls for no f****** reason and it's not funny if a man kicks a woman in the breasts for no f****** reason! It's not okay to hit someone anywhere on their body, REGARDLESS of gender! End of story!

The point is it DOESN'T matter whether you're male, female, transgender, genderfluid, intergender, agender, bigender, cisgender, pangender, androgynous, etc! Violence knows NO gender! Rape, child abuse, kidnapping, sexual harassment, assault, murder, robbing, domestic abuse, and EVERY OTHER CRIME on Earth can happen to ANY and by ANY, I mean ANY gender! Women should not be able to get away with committing ANY type of crime and women should get the SAME AMOUNT of prison time as men for committing crimes!

If you see something, REGARDLESS of gender, SAY SOMETHING!

And also, if you've actually accused someone of raping you, robbing you, sexually harassing you, sexually assaulting you, attacking you, abusing you, kidnapping you, drugging you, etc, when that someone DIDN'T actually harm you in any way, then you are seriously sociopathic, psychotic, twisted, and f***** up, and you DESERVE to die or at least spend the rest of your life in prison!
Foodiesoul
Posts: 579
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/6/2016 2:57:35 AM
Posted: 6 months ago
At 6/6/2016 12:45:44 AM, Wylted wrote:
At 6/5/2016 11:41:34 PM, Foodiesoul wrote:
I'm not saying that all police officers are sexist but are police officers sexist? There are many double standards that make me feel this way.

1) Women can flirt with police officers to avoid getting a speeding ticket but men can't! This is very unfair to me! If a woman is speeding and a police officer catches her, then she should be held accountable and take the speeding ticket, just like if it was a man caught speeding.


Men can also kiss a cop's asss
I guess you have a point!
2) https://www.youtube.com...
https://answers.yahoo.com...
https://www.youtube.com...
https://www.youtube.com...
Women can get away with sexually harassing men but men can't! This is unfair! Both men AND women should be punished for sexually harassing people without their consent! Consent is key! If a person does not give you consent to sexually harass them, then DON'T sexually harass them. The last two videos are comedy skits so they're meant to be funny but they PERFECTLY show that women can falsely accuse men of sexually harassing them and not even get questioned for it! Sadly, I can not show part 2 because it's age restricted! Also, not all men are perverts! Women can be perverts too, not just men!

Not the fault of police, men are less likely to report or be offended by sexual harassnent.
That's NOT true! Sexual harassment is when a person sexually touches someone without their consent or sexually flirts with someone without their consent! If a man gets sexually harassed, OF COURSE HE WILL FEEL OFFENDED because it's violating his privacy! A lot of men do report sexual harassment! I'm a man and if someone sexually harassed me, of course I would report it and feel EXTREMELY OFFENDED because it's a violation of my privacy!
3) https://www.youtube.com...
https://www.youtube.com...
https://www.youtube.com...
Women can get away with domestically abusing/attacking men and women (people will just assume that it's a catfight) but men can not get away with domestically abusing/attacking men or women! This double standard is very unfair! Violence is NEVER okay, regardless of race, age, height, occupation, OR GENDER!

Men are less likely to report, it is less likely to occur and police cannot help if juries are less sympathetic to male victims. Men are less likely to press charges etc.
It happens more than you think and some men do report being domestically abused! It's just that the court is ignorant and sexist! The court really needs to grow up and realize that violence knows no gender!
4) https://www.youtube.com...
https://www.youtube.com...
https://www.youtube.com...
https://www.youtube.com...
Women can get away with raping men but men can not get away with raping women! THIS IS WRONG and like the second video points out, ANYONE can be a rapist (No, I'm not accusing you of raping anyone). Men, women, strippers, teachers, doctors, transgenders, politicians, ANYONE, regardless of gender, height, age, occupation, etc can be a rapist! Also, it's not okay for women to falsely accuse men of raping them, even though they won't be questioned for it, because the man has to suffer for a crime he didn't even commit! If a man or a woman has sex with someone against their will and without their consent, then that is AUTOMATICALLY rape! It doesn't matter if the rapist is male or female! Both male and female rapists should be severely punished for raping someone! After all, if you were raped, wouldn't you want the person who raped you to get the prison time they deserve, REGARDLESS of what gender they are and yes, rape happens in prison too!

Same as above.
Once again, it happens more than you think and some men do report getting raped and press charges! It's just that the court is ignorant, unfair, and sexist to innocent male victims! The court REALLY NEEDS TO GROW UP and realize that violence knows no gender! In fact, violence knows NO ONE!
5) http://www.imdb.com...
https://www.youtube.com...
Maybe this one isn't actually true because murder is a SERIOUS crime, just like all the other crimes I mentioned, but women can get less time in prison for murder than men. Is this right? Well, if it is, a murderer is a murderer, REGARDLESS of whether they're male or female! Murder is NEVER okay! Just watch Deadly Women!

Women do get leaner sentences, blame the court not cops. The cops do not hold court.
I know and I think this is EXTREMELY unfair and unjust! Female murderers deserve to get sentenced for life in prison, just like male murderers! STUPID sexist double standards!
6) https://www.youtube.com...
https://www.youtube.com...
Women can get away with stealing from men but men can not get away with stealing from women! It's NEVER okay to steal, REGARDLESS of gender! Everyone learned that as children but apparently, some children just grew up to be ignorant, stupid, and sexist, as you can see from these two videos!

7) https://www.youtube.com...
https://www.youtube.com...
Women can get away with abusing/abducting children but men can not get away with abusing/abducting children! This is ABSOLUTELY sick! People should not ignore a woman who abducts or abuses a child in any way!

8) https://www.youtube.com...
https://www.youtube.com...
https://www.youtube.com...
Women can get away with hitting and assaulting men and claim that the man attacked them or abused them and people will just laugh at the man who was hit by the woman but men can not get away with hitting women! This is honestly f***** up and it needs to stop! It's not funny if a woman kicks a man in the balls for no f****** reason and it's not funny if a man kicks a woman in the breasts for no f****** reason! It's not okay to hit someone anywhere on their body, REGARDLESS of gender! End of story!

The point is it DOESN'T matter whether you're male, female, transgender, genderfluid, intergender, agender, bigender, cisgender, pangender, androgynous, etc! Violence knows NO gender! Rape, child abuse, kidnapping, sexual harassment, assault, murder, robbing, domestic abuse, and EVERY OTHER CRIME on Earth can happen to ANY and by ANY, I mean ANY gender! Women should not be able to get away with committing ANY type of crime and women should get the SAME AMOUNT of prison time as men for committing crimes!

If you see something, REGARDLESS of gender, SAY SOMETHING!

And also, if you've actually accused someone of raping you, robbing you, sexually harassing you, sexually assaulting you, attacking you, abusing you, kidnapping you, drugging you, etc, when that someone DIDN'T actually harm you in any way, then you are seriously sociopathic, psychotic, twisted, and f***** up, and you DESERVE to die or at least spend the rest of your life in prison!
Wylted
Posts: 21,167
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/6/2016 3:55:16 AM
Posted: 6 months ago
At 6/6/2016 3:45:14 AM, ford_prefect wrote:
Yes

Maybe, but his arguments were horrible. I would have used domestic abuse by police as one of my premises. Then maybe google rape stats. I never see n a study that shows cops are more likely to be rapists, but my gut tells me they are.

Those would be arguments for sexism in the other direction though.
ford_prefect
Posts: 4,143
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/6/2016 3:56:59 AM
Posted: 6 months ago
At 6/6/2016 3:55:16 AM, Wylted wrote:
At 6/6/2016 3:45:14 AM, ford_prefect wrote:
Yes

Maybe, but his arguments were horrible. I would have used domestic abuse by police as one of my premises. Then maybe google rape stats. I never see n a study that shows cops are more likely to be rapists, but my gut tells me they are.

Those would be arguments for sexism in the other direction though.

I didn't actually read OP, but it's pretty obvious that cops are sexist. Practically every single cute girl I know has cried her way out of a speeding ticket. I have yet to hear of any dude who's gotten away with that.
Wylted
Posts: 21,167
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/6/2016 3:59:50 AM
Posted: 6 months ago
At 6/6/2016 3:56:59 AM, ford_prefect wrote:
At 6/6/2016 3:55:16 AM, Wylted wrote:
At 6/6/2016 3:45:14 AM, ford_prefect wrote:
Yes

Maybe, but his arguments were horrible. I would have used domestic abuse by police as one of my premises. Then maybe google rape stats. I never see n a study that shows cops are more likely to be rapists, but my gut tells me they are.

Those would be arguments for sexism in the other direction though.

I didn't actually read OP, but it's pretty obvious that cops are sexist. Practically every single cute girl I know has cried her way out of a speeding ticket. I have yet to hear of any dude who's gotten away with that.

I don't know. I sure as hell ain't going to try that technique. Anyway check out the link above. My suspicions about cops being rapists pays off do to some googling and maybe a bit of confirmation bias
ford_prefect
Posts: 4,143
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/6/2016 4:02:44 AM
Posted: 6 months ago
At 6/6/2016 3:59:50 AM, Wylted wrote:
At 6/6/2016 3:56:59 AM, ford_prefect wrote:
At 6/6/2016 3:55:16 AM, Wylted wrote:
At 6/6/2016 3:45:14 AM, ford_prefect wrote:
Yes

Maybe, but his arguments were horrible. I would have used domestic abuse by police as one of my premises. Then maybe google rape stats. I never see n a study that shows cops are more likely to be rapists, but my gut tells me they are.

Those would be arguments for sexism in the other direction though.

I didn't actually read OP, but it's pretty obvious that cops are sexist. Practically every single cute girl I know has cried her way out of a speeding ticket. I have yet to hear of any dude who's gotten away with that.

I don't know. I sure as hell ain't going to try that technique. Anyway check out the link above. My suspicions about cops being rapists pays off do to some googling and maybe a bit of confirmation bias

Yeah, not too surprising. There's a few good ones but there's a lot of people who got into it because they enjoy the power trip.
Wylted
Posts: 21,167
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/6/2016 4:06:58 AM
Posted: 6 months ago
At 6/6/2016 4:02:44 AM, ford_prefect wrote:
At 6/6/2016 3:59:50 AM, Wylted wrote:
At 6/6/2016 3:56:59 AM, ford_prefect wrote:
At 6/6/2016 3:55:16 AM, Wylted wrote:
At 6/6/2016 3:45:14 AM, ford_prefect wrote:
Yes

Maybe, but his arguments were horrible. I would have used domestic abuse by police as one of my premises. Then maybe google rape stats. I never see n a study that shows cops are more likely to be rapists, but my gut tells me they are.

Those would be arguments for sexism in the other direction though.

I didn't actually read OP, but it's pretty obvious that cops are sexist. Practically every single cute girl I know has cried her way out of a speeding ticket. I have yet to hear of any dude who's gotten away with that.

I don't know. I sure as hell ain't going to try that technique. Anyway check out the link above. My suspicions about cops being rapists pays off do to some googling and maybe a bit of confirmation bias

Yeah, not too surprising. There's a few good ones but there's a lot of people who got into it because they enjoy the power trip.

Like I said I know too much about policing and often defend them because the criticism is usually overblown but I have good reason to suspect a good 10% are sociopaths. Also it is an occupation that certainly attracts rapists, but did you know a high percentage of serial killers are police rejects due to psychological exams and other factors? They typically try to become security gaurds or other "authority" positions after rejection
Foodiesoul
Posts: 579
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/6/2016 4:31:03 AM
Posted: 6 months ago
At 6/6/2016 4:06:58 AM, Wylted wrote:
At 6/6/2016 4:02:44 AM, ford_prefect wrote:
At 6/6/2016 3:59:50 AM, Wylted wrote:
At 6/6/2016 3:56:59 AM, ford_prefect wrote:
At 6/6/2016 3:55:16 AM, Wylted wrote:
At 6/6/2016 3:45:14 AM, ford_prefect wrote:
Yes

Maybe, but his arguments were horrible. I would have used domestic abuse by police as one of my premises. Then maybe google rape stats. I never see n a study that shows cops are more likely to be rapists, but my gut tells me they are.

Those would be arguments for sexism in the other direction though.

I didn't actually read OP, but it's pretty obvious that cops are sexist. Practically every single cute girl I know has cried her way out of a speeding ticket. I have yet to hear of any dude who's gotten away with that.

I don't know. I sure as hell ain't going to try that technique. Anyway check out the link above. My suspicions about cops being rapists pays off do to some googling and maybe a bit of confirmation bias

Yeah, not too surprising. There's a few good ones but there's a lot of people who got into it because they enjoy the power trip.

Like I said I know too much about policing and often defend them because the criticism is usually overblown but I have good reason to suspect a good 10% are sociopaths. Also it is an occupation that certainly attracts rapists, but did you know a high percentage of serial killers are police rejects due to psychological exams and other factors? They typically try to become security gaurds or other "authority" positions after rejection
That makes sense in a way. Serial killers want to control people so of course, a serial killer is going to want to be in a position of power. I agree that a good 10% of police officers are sociopaths.
MattTheDreamer
Posts: 1,406
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/6/2016 9:02:42 AM
Posted: 6 months ago
It seems to me that you are arguing less that cops are sexist and more that society itself is sexist.
Diqiucun_Cunmin
Posts: 2,710
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/6/2016 6:43:40 PM
Posted: 6 months ago
At 6/6/2016 2:57:35 AM, Foodiesoul wrote:
Women can get away with sexually harassing men but men can't! This is unfair! Both men AND women should be punished for sexually harassing people without their consent! Consent is key! If a person does not give you consent to sexually harass them, then DON'T sexually harass them. The last two videos are comedy skits so they're meant to be funny but they PERFECTLY show that women can falsely accuse men of sexually harassing them and not even get questioned for it! Sadly, I can not show part 2 because it's age restricted! Also, not all men are perverts! Women can be perverts too, not just men!

Not the fault of police, men are less likely to report or be offended by sexual harassnent.
That's NOT true! Sexual harassment is when a person sexually touches someone without their consent or sexually flirts with someone without their consent! If a man gets sexually harassed, OF COURSE HE WILL FEEL OFFENDED because it's violating his privacy! A lot of men do report sexual harassment! I'm a man and if someone sexually harassed me, of course I would report it and feel EXTREMELY OFFENDED because it's a violation of my privacy!
But the fact remains that men are far less likely to report harassment. You could make a case for society as a whole being sexist because it stigmatises male victims of sexual harassment (not that I agree with this view), but you cannot blame the police for this.

Also, you may feel incredibly offended by sexual harassment, but you're not representative of all men. Men tend to report lower levels of emotional impact than women who have also faced sexual harassment. This is usually explained away by claiming that men tend to hide their feelings, but this isn't a falsifiable claim.
The thing is, I hate relativism. I hate relativism more than I hate everything else, excepting, maybe, fibreglass powerboats... What it overlooks, to put it briefly and crudely, is the fixed structure of human nature. - Jerry Fodor

Don't be a stat cynic:
http://www.debate.org...

Response to conservative views on deforestation:
http://www.debate.org...

Topics I'd like to debate (not debating ATM): http://tinyurl.com...
socialpinko
Posts: 10,458
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/7/2016 4:32:07 AM
Posted: 6 months ago
Was expecting to see documentation posted of literal rape of women by the police as well as the easily identifiable pattern of judicial ignorance toward sexual harassment and assault by police officers. What I got was a wee little baby crying because his cleavage doesn't entice the local PD.
: At 9/29/2014 10:55:59 AM, imabench wrote:
: : At 9/29/2014 9:43:46 AM, kbub wrote:
: :
: : DDO should discredit support of sexual violence at any time and in every way.
:
: I disagree.