Total Posts:17|Showing Posts:1-17
Jump to topic:

Sorry feminists...

Sam7411
Posts: 959
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/9/2016 1:12:44 AM
Posted: 6 months ago
Another classic of systemic sexism against men that women ignore
Maybe you're the ones who need to check your privilege-and the facts!

http://www.clickhole.com...
Axonly
Posts: 1,802
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/9/2016 4:49:19 AM
Posted: 6 months ago
At 6/9/2016 1:12:44 AM, Sam7411 wrote:
Another classic of systemic sexism against men that women ignore
Maybe you're the ones who need to check your privilege-and the facts!

http://www.clickhole.com...

Of course discrimination against men exists, feminism doesn't deny that. All feminism wants is for equal treatment through the genders.
Meh!
Burzmali
Posts: 1,310
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/9/2016 4:55:02 AM
Posted: 6 months ago
At 6/9/2016 1:12:44 AM, Sam7411 wrote:
Another classic of systemic sexism against men that women ignore
Maybe you're the ones who need to check your privilege-and the facts!

http://www.clickhole.com...

It's true! This happens to me all the time and feminists just won't listen!
Rosalie
Posts: 4,627
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/9/2016 4:58:34 AM
Posted: 6 months ago
At 6/9/2016 1:12:44 AM, Sam7411 wrote:
Another classic of systemic sexism against men that women ignore
Maybe you're the ones who need to check your privilege-and the facts!

http://www.clickhole.com...

Sometimes, a eagle will bite my nipple, and swoop me into the horizon. Jeez men aren't the only ones.
" We need more videos of cat's playing the piano on the internet" - My art professor.

"Criticism is easier to take when you realize that the only people who aren't criticized are those who don't take risks." - Donald Trump
roun12
Posts: 177
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/9/2016 11:10:52 AM
Posted: 6 months ago
At 6/9/2016 4:58:34 AM, Rosalie wrote:
At 6/9/2016 1:12:44 AM, Sam7411 wrote:
Another classic of systemic sexism against men that women ignore
Maybe you're the ones who need to check your privilege-and the facts!

http://www.clickhole.com...

Sometimes, a eagle will bite my nipple, and swoop me into the horizon. Jeez men aren't the only ones.

Those eagles are clearly doing it by accident. When an eagle does it to a man it's always with malicious intent. Obviously......
"No, I disagree. 'R' is among the most menacing of sounds. That's why they call it MURDER, not Muckduck." - Dwight

"Tell people there's an invisible man in the sky who created the universe, and the vast majority will believe you. Tell them the paint is wet, and they have to touch it to be sure." - George Carlin
Rosalie
Posts: 4,627
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/9/2016 5:46:24 PM
Posted: 6 months ago
At 6/9/2016 11:10:52 AM, roun12 wrote:
At 6/9/2016 4:58:34 AM, Rosalie wrote:
At 6/9/2016 1:12:44 AM, Sam7411 wrote:
Another classic of systemic sexism against men that women ignore
Maybe you're the ones who need to check your privilege-and the facts!

http://www.clickhole.com...

Sometimes, a eagle will bite my nipple, and swoop me into the horizon. Jeez men aren't the only ones.

Those eagles are clearly doing it by accident. When an eagle does it to a man it's always with malicious intent. Obviously......

NEVER!!!

Eagles *always* pick on women. Rarely, do they pick on men.
" We need more videos of cat's playing the piano on the internet" - My art professor.

"Criticism is easier to take when you realize that the only people who aren't criticized are those who don't take risks." - Donald Trump
roun12
Posts: 177
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/9/2016 5:48:10 PM
Posted: 6 months ago
At 6/9/2016 5:46:24 PM, Rosalie wrote:
At 6/9/2016 11:10:52 AM, roun12 wrote:
At 6/9/2016 4:58:34 AM, Rosalie wrote:
At 6/9/2016 1:12:44 AM, Sam7411 wrote:
Another classic of systemic sexism against men that women ignore
Maybe you're the ones who need to check your privilege-and the facts!

http://www.clickhole.com...

Sometimes, a eagle will bite my nipple, and swoop me into the horizon. Jeez men aren't the only ones.

Those eagles are clearly doing it by accident. When an eagle does it to a man it's always with malicious intent. Obviously......

NEVER!!!

Eagles *always* pick on women. Rarely, do they pick on men.

I could provide many, many examples of eagles picking on men. You're wrong. I'm right. Get out of my safe space.
"No, I disagree. 'R' is among the most menacing of sounds. That's why they call it MURDER, not Muckduck." - Dwight

"Tell people there's an invisible man in the sky who created the universe, and the vast majority will believe you. Tell them the paint is wet, and they have to touch it to be sure." - George Carlin
Diqiucun_Cunmin
Posts: 2,710
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/9/2016 5:50:10 PM
Posted: 6 months ago
lmao
The thing is, I hate relativism. I hate relativism more than I hate everything else, excepting, maybe, fibreglass powerboats... What it overlooks, to put it briefly and crudely, is the fixed structure of human nature. - Jerry Fodor

Don't be a stat cynic:
http://www.debate.org...

Response to conservative views on deforestation:
http://www.debate.org...

Topics I'd like to debate (not debating ATM): http://tinyurl.com...
Rosalie
Posts: 4,627
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/9/2016 5:52:27 PM
Posted: 6 months ago
At 6/9/2016 5:48:10 PM, roun12 wrote:
At 6/9/2016 5:46:24 PM, Rosalie wrote:
At 6/9/2016 11:10:52 AM, roun12 wrote:
At 6/9/2016 4:58:34 AM, Rosalie wrote:
At 6/9/2016 1:12:44 AM, Sam7411 wrote:
Another classic of systemic sexism against men that women ignore
Maybe you're the ones who need to check your privilege-and the facts!

http://www.clickhole.com...

Sometimes, a eagle will bite my nipple, and swoop me into the horizon. Jeez men aren't the only ones.

Those eagles are clearly doing it by accident. When an eagle does it to a man it's always with malicious intent. Obviously......

NEVER!!!

Eagles *always* pick on women. Rarely, do they pick on men.

I could provide many, many examples of eagles picking on men. You're wrong. I'm right. Get out of my safe space.

You are triggering me! Get out of here with your "I'm underprivileged because eagles pick me up my my penis" you're compleatly wrong!

Eagles are much more rough with women than they are with men!
" We need more videos of cat's playing the piano on the internet" - My art professor.

"Criticism is easier to take when you realize that the only people who aren't criticized are those who don't take risks." - Donald Trump
Sam7411
Posts: 959
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/10/2016 1:22:58 AM
Posted: 6 months ago
At 6/9/2016 5:46:24 PM, Rosalie wrote:
At 6/9/2016 11:10:52 AM, roun12 wrote:
At 6/9/2016 4:58:34 AM, Rosalie wrote:
At 6/9/2016 1:12:44 AM, Sam7411 wrote:
Another classic of systemic sexism against men that women ignore
Maybe you're the ones who need to check your privilege-and the facts!

http://www.clickhole.com...

Sometimes, a eagle will bite my nipple, and swoop me into the horizon. Jeez men aren't the only ones.

Those eagles are clearly doing it by accident. When an eagle does it to a man it's always with malicious intent. Obviously......

NEVER!!!

Eagles *always* pick on women. Rarely, do they pick on men.

Typical lies spread by women. The Eagle Snatch-Your-Private-Parts gap is a myth. In anything as shown by this blog shows that there is a much greater problem with men being snatched up by their penises then woman by their boobs.
Sam7411
Posts: 959
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/10/2016 1:25:43 AM
Posted: 6 months ago
At 6/9/2016 5:52:27 PM, Rosalie wrote:
At 6/9/2016 5:48:10 PM, roun12 wrote:
At 6/9/2016 5:46:24 PM, Rosalie wrote:
At 6/9/2016 11:10:52 AM, roun12 wrote:
At 6/9/2016 4:58:34 AM, Rosalie wrote:
At 6/9/2016 1:12:44 AM, Sam7411 wrote:
Another classic of systemic sexism against men that women ignore
Maybe you're the ones who need to check your privilege-and the facts!

http://www.clickhole.com...

Sometimes, a eagle will bite my nipple, and swoop me into the horizon. Jeez men aren't the only ones.

Those eagles are clearly doing it by accident. When an eagle does it to a man it's always with malicious intent. Obviously......

NEVER!!!

Eagles *always* pick on women. Rarely, do they pick on men.

I could provide many, many examples of eagles picking on men. You're wrong. I'm right. Get out of my safe space.

You are triggering me! Get out of here with your "I'm underprivileged because eagles pick me up my my penis" you're compleatly wrong!

Eagles are much more rough with women than they are with men!

Studies have shown that it hurts more being snatched by the dick then by the boob!
http://www.answers.com...
Rosalie
Posts: 4,627
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/10/2016 1:26:16 AM
Posted: 6 months ago
At 6/10/2016 1:22:58 AM, Sam7411 wrote:
At 6/9/2016 5:46:24 PM, Rosalie wrote:
At 6/9/2016 11:10:52 AM, roun12 wrote:
At 6/9/2016 4:58:34 AM, Rosalie wrote:
At 6/9/2016 1:12:44 AM, Sam7411 wrote:
Another classic of systemic sexism against men that women ignore
Maybe you're the ones who need to check your privilege-and the facts!

http://www.clickhole.com...

Sometimes, a eagle will bite my nipple, and swoop me into the horizon. Jeez men aren't the only ones.

Those eagles are clearly doing it by accident. When an eagle does it to a man it's always with malicious intent. Obviously......

NEVER!!!

Eagles *always* pick on women. Rarely, do they pick on men.

Typical lies spread by women. The Eagle Snatch-Your-Private-Parts gap is a myth. In anything as shown by this blog shows that there is a much greater problem with men being snatched up by their penises then woman by their boobs.

You lie! It ripped my nipple off...
" We need more videos of cat's playing the piano on the internet" - My art professor.

"Criticism is easier to take when you realize that the only people who aren't criticized are those who don't take risks." - Donald Trump
Sam7411
Posts: 959
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/10/2016 1:42:33 AM
Posted: 6 months ago
At 6/10/2016 1:26:16 AM, Rosalie wrote:
At 6/10/2016 1:22:58 AM, Sam7411 wrote:
At 6/9/2016 5:46:24 PM, Rosalie wrote:
At 6/9/2016 11:10:52 AM, roun12 wrote:
At 6/9/2016 4:58:34 AM, Rosalie wrote:
At 6/9/2016 1:12:44 AM, Sam7411 wrote:
Another classic of systemic sexism against men that women ignore
Maybe you're the ones who need to check your privilege-and the facts!

http://www.clickhole.com...

Sometimes, a eagle will bite my nipple, and swoop me into the horizon. Jeez men aren't the only ones.

Those eagles are clearly doing it by accident. When an eagle does it to a man it's always with malicious intent. Obviously......

NEVER!!!

Eagles *always* pick on women. Rarely, do they pick on men.

Typical lies spread by women. The Eagle Snatch-Your-Private-Parts gap is a myth. In anything as shown by this blog shows that there is a much greater problem with men being snatched up by their penises then woman by their boobs.

You lie! It ripped my nipple off...

The leading cause of Penis loss is due to eagles-read the facts
https://docs.google.com...

Notice how you haven't come up with a single credible source!
bballcrook21
Posts: 4,468
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/10/2016 1:48:24 AM
Posted: 6 months ago
This thread though...
If you put the federal government in charge of the Sahara Desert, in 5 years there'd be a shortage of sand. - Friedman

Underlying most arguments against the free market is a lack of belief in freedom itself. -Friedman

Nothing is so permanent as a temporary government program. - Friedman

Society will never be free until the last Democrat is strangled with the entrails of the last Communist.
bballcrook21
Posts: 4,468
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/10/2016 1:48:43 AM
Posted: 6 months ago
At 6/9/2016 4:58:34 AM, Rosalie wrote:
At 6/9/2016 1:12:44 AM, Sam7411 wrote:
Another classic of systemic sexism against men that women ignore
Maybe you're the ones who need to check your privilege-and the facts!

http://www.clickhole.com...

Sometimes, a eagle will bite my nipple, and swoop me into the horizon. Jeez men aren't the only ones.

You must have some large nipples.
If you put the federal government in charge of the Sahara Desert, in 5 years there'd be a shortage of sand. - Friedman

Underlying most arguments against the free market is a lack of belief in freedom itself. -Friedman

Nothing is so permanent as a temporary government program. - Friedman

Society will never be free until the last Democrat is strangled with the entrails of the last Communist.
Julian-Harker
Posts: 3
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/14/2016 7:20:46 AM
Posted: 5 months ago
Feminism used to be a valid movement but now it's irrelevant and not needed.
Oh yes, I am very much intimidated by your threats of physical violence when you are thousands of kilometers away behind a computer screen. Please, continue to tell me more about how much you can bench. I will whole heartedly believe you.