Jump to topic:

England now a Muslim Country

UtherPenguin
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/17/2016 5:49:41 PM
Posted: 5 months ago
Well, the gist is finally up. We did! We made Birmingham into a Muslim country! Despite the efforts of Alex Jones,UKIP and Donald Trump, the Islamification of England is now successful!

I'd like to thank the Left for hiding out tracks, Political correctness for concealing our plans and the EU for lething in all the decoy Moose limbs. And of course, we couldn't have done it without the Jooish media.
"Praise Allah."
~YYW
UtherPenguin
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/17/2016 5:52:54 PM
At 6/17/2016 5:51:19 PM, UtherPenguin wrote:
TAKBEER!i

Akhi, you know Khamr is haram, I refuse to "take beer"
"Praise Allah."
~YYW
PetersSmith
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/17/2016 6:24:48 PM
At 6/17/2016 5:49:41 PM, UtherPenguin wrote:
Well, the gist is finally up. We did! We made Birmingham into a Muslim country! Despite the efforts of Alex Jones,UKIP and Donald Trump, the Islamification of England is now successful!

I'd like to thank the Left for hiding out tracks, Political correctness for concealing our plans and the EU for lething in all the decoy Moose limbs. And of course, we couldn't have done it without the Jooish media.

https://www.youtube.com...

Is there any hope for Fox News?
Empress of DDO (also Poll and Forum "Maintenance" Moderator)

"The two most important days in your life is the day you were born, and the day you find out why."
~Mark Twain

"Wow"
-Doge

"Don't believe everything you read on the internet just because there's a picture with a quote next to it."
~Abraham Lincoln

Guide to the Polls Section: http://www.debate.org...
Peepette
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/17/2016 7:04:11 PM
Nice bit of satire.

FOX news doesn't tell the truth and moon and stars in the sky make Birmingham Muslim. The town of Birmingham is its own country. Hilarious!
Chloe8
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/17/2016 11:06:04 PM

Actually the UK is a country where the non religious are the largest group. Muslims make up a small minority of British citizens.

https://www.theguardian.com...
bballcrook21
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/18/2016 12:47:53 AM

Well, 5% of the English population is Muslim, and so is the mayor of their most famous city and capitol.
If you put the federal government in charge of the Sahara Desert, in 5 years there'd be a shortage of sand. - Friedman

Underlying most arguments against the free market is a lack of belief in freedom itself. -Friedman

Nothing is so permanent as a temporary government program. - Friedman

Society will never be free until the last Democrat is strangled with the entrails of the last Communist.
lotsoffun
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/19/2016 3:14:42 PM

The problem with England and quite frankly, most of western Europe, is that you now have no spine. You capitulate to Islam before they even ask you to. This unholy alliance between the hard left, the feminists and political islam is castrating Europe. In the end, Islam will win because it is uncompromising and will turn on its collaborators. It's not too late but if you don't stop this incursion of your societies, the far right will rise up. Personally, it's a better alternative than living under Islam. At least you can be British, or French or whatever - at least European.
OlaNordmann
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/19/2016 6:19:15 PM
Quoted from the Telegraph:

An American "terrorism expert" on the right-wing Fox News channel has declared that Birmingham is "a totally Muslim" city "where non-Muslims just simply don't go".

After being contacted by The Telegraph, Mr Emerson released a fulsome apology, saying he "clearly made a terrible error for which I am deeply sorry".
He added he was going to make a donation to a Birmingham charity and take out an ad in a Birmingham newspaper.

Here is is ad:

You may quote me on this as I will be posting this and taking out an ad in a Birmingham paper. I have clearly made a terrible error for which I am deeply sorry. My comments about Birmingham were totally in error. And I am issuing an apology and correction on my website immediately for having made this comment about the beautiful city of Birmingham. I do not intend to justify or mitigate my mistake by stating that I had relied on other sources because I should have been much more careful. There was no excuse for making this mistake and I owe an apology to every resident of Birmingham. I am not going to make any excuses. I made an inexcusable error. And I am obligated to openly acknowledge that mistake.
Steve

source: http://www.telegraph.co.uk...
slo1
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/20/2016 1:04:07 PM

This guy could have pulled it of if he had just shaved his mustache.
triangle.128k
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/23/2016 5:42:03 AM

Serbia is our only hope

http://youtube.com...
desmac
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/26/2016 9:37:39 AM
At 6/21/2016 8:38:29 AM, AmandaLyles wrote:
Congrats England!you are now brothers with Germany, they are also a muslim country now!

The Muslim Population of the UK is 2.7 million ie 4.5% of the population (2011 Census.) The Head of State Is the Defender of the Faith, and the Head of the Church of England. C of E bishops are automatically granted seats in the House of Lords, the upper chamber of the UK Parliament.

Hardly a Muslim country.