Total Posts:37|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

Ask A Homosexual

TheWorldIsComplicated
Posts: 38
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/21/2016 11:16:39 PM
Posted: 5 months ago
Inspired by the ask an Athiest Satanist thread. Ask me any legit question, don't bash me or spew the Bible stuff about how I'm sinning and that stuff. Legitimate Questions.
bballcrook21
Posts: 4,468
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/21/2016 11:45:05 PM
Posted: 5 months ago
At 6/21/2016 11:16:39 PM, TheWorldIsComplicated wrote:
Inspired by the ask an Athiest Satanist thread. Ask me any legit question, don't bash me or spew the Bible stuff about how I'm sinning and that stuff. Legitimate Questions.

What's a denser object, a feminist or osmium?
If you put the federal government in charge of the Sahara Desert, in 5 years there'd be a shortage of sand. - Friedman

Underlying most arguments against the free market is a lack of belief in freedom itself. -Friedman

Nothing is so permanent as a temporary government program. - Friedman

Society will never be free until the last Democrat is strangled with the entrails of the last Communist.
TheWorldIsComplicated
Posts: 38
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/21/2016 11:56:13 PM
Posted: 5 months ago
At 6/21/2016 11:45:05 PM, bballcrook21 wrote:
At 6/21/2016 11:16:39 PM, TheWorldIsComplicated wrote:
Inspired by the ask an Athiest Satanist thread. Ask me any legit question, don't bash me or spew the Bible stuff about how I'm sinning and that stuff. Legitimate Questions.

What's a denser object, a feminist or osmium?

I have no idea. Probably feminists
bballcrook21
Posts: 4,468
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/21/2016 11:58:28 PM
Posted: 5 months ago
At 6/21/2016 11:56:13 PM, TheWorldIsComplicated wrote:
At 6/21/2016 11:45:05 PM, bballcrook21 wrote:
At 6/21/2016 11:16:39 PM, TheWorldIsComplicated wrote:
Inspired by the ask an Athiest Satanist thread. Ask me any legit question, don't bash me or spew the Bible stuff about how I'm sinning and that stuff. Legitimate Questions.

What's a denser object, a feminist or osmium?

I have no idea. Probably feminists

Osmium is the most dense element, so if we wanted to be technical, the composition of humans in elements is not as dense as osmium, but the new element, Feminazine is much denser than osmium. It's atomic weight is 79% of the weight of the other new element, Patriarchogen.
If you put the federal government in charge of the Sahara Desert, in 5 years there'd be a shortage of sand. - Friedman

Underlying most arguments against the free market is a lack of belief in freedom itself. -Friedman

Nothing is so permanent as a temporary government program. - Friedman

Society will never be free until the last Democrat is strangled with the entrails of the last Communist.
Fernyx
Posts: 330
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/24/2016 2:27:53 PM
Posted: 5 months ago
At 6/21/2016 11:16:39 PM, TheWorldIsComplicated wrote:
Inspired by the ask an Athiest Satanist thread. Ask me any legit question, don't bash me or spew the Bible stuff about how I'm sinning and that stuff. Legitimate Questions.

1-10 how hot is Milo Yiannopolous?
TheWorldIsComplicated
Posts: 38
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/24/2016 4:54:20 PM
Posted: 5 months ago
At 6/24/2016 2:27:53 PM, Fernyx wrote:
At 6/21/2016 11:16:39 PM, TheWorldIsComplicated wrote:
Inspired by the ask an Athiest Satanist thread. Ask me any legit question, don't bash me or spew the Bible stuff about how I'm sinning and that stuff. Legitimate Questions.

1-10 how hot is Milo Yiannopolous

Not my type, maybe a 6.
lovesnivy
Posts: 53
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/28/2016 7:56:28 PM
Posted: 5 months ago
At 6/21/2016 11:16:39 PM, TheWorldIsComplicated wrote:
Inspired by the ask an Athiest Satanist thread. Ask me any legit question, don't bash me or spew the Bible stuff about how I'm sinning and that stuff. Legitimate Questions.

Why do you think religion is homophobic?
TheWorldIsComplicated
Posts: 38
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/28/2016 8:07:10 PM
Posted: 5 months ago
At 6/28/2016 7:56:28 PM, lovesnivy wrote:
At 6/21/2016 11:16:39 PM, TheWorldIsComplicated wrote:
Inspired by the ask an Athiest Satanist thread. Ask me any legit question, don't bash me or spew the Bible stuff about how I'm sinning and that stuff. Legitimate Questions.

Why do you think religion is homophobic?

I never said I did. Many religious people accept homosexuality.
lovesnivy
Posts: 53
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/28/2016 8:17:51 PM
Posted: 5 months ago
At 6/28/2016 8:07:10 PM, TheWorldIsComplicated wrote:
At 6/28/2016 7:56:28 PM, lovesnivy wrote:
At 6/21/2016 11:16:39 PM, TheWorldIsComplicated wrote:
Inspired by the ask an Athiest Satanist thread. Ask me any legit question, don't bash me or spew the Bible stuff about how I'm sinning and that stuff. Legitimate Questions.

Why do you think religion is homophobic?

I never said I did. Many religious people accept homosexuality.

I mean the books. They've not exactly been a positive influence...

http://skepticsannotatedbible.com...
"The crime of homosexuality is one of the greatest of crimes, the worst of sins and the most abhorrent of deeds, and Allah punished those who did it in a way that He did not punish other nations. It is indicative of violation of the fitrah (nature), total misguidance, weak intellect and lack of religious commitment, and it is
a sign of doom and deprivation of the mercy of Allah."

ETC... why do you think this is?
TheWorldIsComplicated
Posts: 38
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/28/2016 8:26:21 PM
Posted: 5 months ago
At 6/28/2016 8:17:51 PM, lovesnivy wrote:
At 6/28/2016 8:07:10 PM, TheWorldIsComplicated wrote:
At 6/28/2016 7:56:28 PM, lovesnivy wrote:
At 6/21/2016 11:16:39 PM, TheWorldIsComplicated wrote:
Inspired by the ask an Athiest Satanist thread. Ask me any legit question, don't bash me or spew the Bible stuff about how I'm sinning and that stuff. Legitimate Questions.

Why do you think religion is homophobic?

I never said I did. Many religious people accept homosexuality.

I mean the books. They've not exactly been a positive influence...

http://skepticsannotatedbible.com...
"The crime of homosexuality is one of the greatest of crimes, the worst of sins and the most abhorrent of deeds, and Allah punished those who did it in a way that He did not punish other nations. It is indicative of violation of the fitrah (nature), total misguidance, weak intellect and lack of religious commitment, and it is
a sign of doom and deprivation of the mercy of Allah."

ETC... why do you think this is?

I really have no idea. It's probably because then men writing the books were jealous of the men who were fabulous. Who knows, its fairly stupid that it condemns homosexuality because it does no harm.
intellectuallyprimitive
Posts: 1,000
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/28/2016 8:31:40 PM
Posted: 5 months ago
At 6/28/2016 8:26:21 PM, TheWorldIsComplicated wrote:
At 6/28/2016 8:17:51 PM, lovesnivy wrote:
At 6/28/2016 8:07:10 PM, TheWorldIsComplicated wrote:
At 6/28/2016 7:56:28 PM, lovesnivy wrote:
At 6/21/2016 11:16:39 PM, TheWorldIsComplicated wrote:
Inspired by the ask an Athiest Satanist thread. Ask me any legit question, don't bash me or spew the Bible stuff about how I'm sinning and that stuff. Legitimate Questions.

Why do you think religion is homophobic?

I never said I did. Many religious people accept homosexuality.

I mean the books. They've not exactly been a positive influence...

http://skepticsannotatedbible.com...
"The crime of homosexuality is one of the greatest of crimes, the worst of sins and the most abhorrent of deeds, and Allah punished those who did it in a way that He did not punish other nations. It is indicative of violation of the fitrah (nature), total misguidance, weak intellect and lack of religious commitment, and it is
a sign of doom and deprivation of the mercy of Allah."

ETC... why do you think this is?

I really have no idea. It's probably because then men writing the books were jealous of the men who were fabulous. Who knows, its fairly stupid that it condemns homosexuality because it does no harm.

I speculate that those who wrote the book with such vitriol towards homosexual men and homosexual acts may have been either homosexual themselves or involved in homosexual activity.
TheWorldIsComplicated
Posts: 38
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/28/2016 8:33:06 PM
Posted: 5 months ago
At 6/28/2016 8:31:40 PM, intellectuallyprimitive wrote:
At 6/28/2016 8:26:21 PM, TheWorldIsComplicated wrote:
At 6/28/2016 8:17:51 PM, lovesnivy wrote:
At 6/28/2016 8:07:10 PM, TheWorldIsComplicated wrote:
At 6/28/2016 7:56:28 PM, lovesnivy wrote:
At 6/21/2016 11:16:39 PM, TheWorldIsComplicated wrote:
Inspired by the ask an Athiest Satanist thread. Ask me any legit question, don't bash me or spew the Bible stuff about how I'm sinning and that stuff. Legitimate Questions.

Why do you think religion is homophobic?

I never said I did. Many religious people accept homosexuality.

I mean the books. They've not exactly been a positive influence...

http://skepticsannotatedbible.com...
"The crime of homosexuality is one of the greatest of crimes, the worst of sins and the most abhorrent of deeds, and Allah punished those who did it in a way that He did not punish other nations. It is indicative of violation of the fitrah (nature), total misguidance, weak intellect and lack of religious commitment, and it is
a sign of doom and deprivation of the mercy of Allah."

ETC... why do you think this is?

I really have no idea. It's probably because then men writing the books were jealous of the men who were fabulous. Who knows, its fairly stupid that it condemns homosexuality because it does no harm.

I speculate that those who wrote the book with such vitriol towards homosexual men and homosexual acts may have been either homosexual themselves or involved in homosexual activity.

Interesting idea, it seems to be quite logical given the time period. They could have been homosexuals in denial.
lovesnivy
Posts: 53
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/29/2016 7:47:00 PM
Posted: 5 months ago
At 6/28/2016 8:26:21 PM, TheWorldIsComplicated wrote:
At 6/28/2016 8:17:51 PM, lovesnivy wrote:
At 6/28/2016 8:07:10 PM, TheWorldIsComplicated wrote:
At 6/28/2016 7:56:28 PM, lovesnivy wrote:
At 6/21/2016 11:16:39 PM, TheWorldIsComplicated wrote:
Inspired by the ask an Athiest Satanist thread. Ask me any legit question, don't bash me or spew the Bible stuff about how I'm sinning and that stuff. Legitimate Questions.

Why do you think religion is homophobic?

I never said I did. Many religious people accept homosexuality.

I mean the books. They've not exactly been a positive influence...

http://skepticsannotatedbible.com...
"The crime of homosexuality is one of the greatest of crimes, the worst of sins and the most abhorrent of deeds, and Allah punished those who did it in a way that He did not punish other nations. It is indicative of violation of the fitrah (nature), total misguidance, weak intellect and lack of religious commitment, and it is
a sign of doom and deprivation of the mercy of Allah."

ETC... why do you think this is?

I really have no idea. It's probably because then men writing the books were jealous of the men who were fabulous. Who knows, its fairly stupid that it condemns homosexuality because it does no harm.

Yup, it's a shame you guys get so much flak. It should be encouraged to treat you guys completely equally all over the world. Welp, until that happens... good luck in the world :)
TheWorldIsComplicated
Posts: 38
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/29/2016 8:04:47 PM
Posted: 5 months ago
At 6/29/2016 7:47:00 PM, lovesnivy wrote:
At 6/28/2016 8:26:21 PM, TheWorldIsComplicated wrote:
At 6/28/2016 8:17:51 PM, lovesnivy wrote:
At 6/28/2016 8:07:10 PM, TheWorldIsComplicated wrote:
At 6/28/2016 7:56:28 PM, lovesnivy wrote:
At 6/21/2016 11:16:39 PM, TheWorldIsComplicated wrote:
Inspired by the ask an Athiest Satanist thread. Ask me any legit question, don't bash me or spew the Bible stuff about how I'm sinning and that stuff. Legitimate Questions.

Why do you think religion is homophobic?

I never said I did. Many religious people accept homosexuality.

I mean the books. They've not exactly been a positive influence...

http://skepticsannotatedbible.com...
"The crime of homosexuality is one of the greatest of crimes, the worst of sins and the most abhorrent of deeds, and Allah punished those who did it in a way that He did not punish other nations. It is indicative of violation of the fitrah (nature), total misguidance, weak intellect and lack of religious commitment, and it is
a sign of doom and deprivation of the mercy of Allah."

ETC... why do you think this is?

I really have no idea. It's probably because then men writing the books were jealous of the men who were fabulous. Who knows, its fairly stupid that it condemns homosexuality because it does no harm.

Yup, it's a shame you guys get so much flak. It should be encouraged to treat you guys completely equally all over the world. Welp, until that happens... good luck in the world :)

Thanks. It's basically the same thing as it was to blacks in the 60's, in 50 years no one will care who you love. I just mind my own business and live my life.
Hiu
Posts: 1,015
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/30/2016 4:22:31 AM
Posted: 5 months ago
At 6/21/2016 11:16:39 PM, TheWorldIsComplicated wrote:
Inspired by the ask an Athiest Satanist thread. Ask me any legit question, don't bash me or spew the Bible stuff about how I'm sinning and that stuff. Legitimate Questions.

How did your family (assuming you opened up to them) take it when you came out?
FaustianJustice
Posts: 6,238
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/30/2016 12:05:14 PM
Posted: 5 months ago
At 6/21/2016 11:16:39 PM, TheWorldIsComplicated wrote:
Inspired by the ask an Athiest Satanist thread. Ask me any legit question, don't bash me or spew the Bible stuff about how I'm sinning and that stuff. Legitimate Questions.

Physically, what do you look for in a partner?

Physically, how masculine do you feel in the relationship?
Here we have an advocate for Islamic arranged marriages demonstrating that children can consent to sex.
http://www.debate.org...
TheWorldIsComplicated
Posts: 38
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/30/2016 1:19:26 PM
Posted: 5 months ago
At 6/30/2016 12:05:14 PM, FaustianJustice wrote:
At 6/21/2016 11:16:39 PM, TheWorldIsComplicated wrote:
Inspired by the ask an Athiest Satanist thread. Ask me any legit question, don't bash me or spew the Bible stuff about how I'm sinning and that stuff. Legitimate Questions.

Physically, what do you look for in a partner?

Physically, how masculine do you feel in the relationship?

Someone who is nice, caring, and charming... Good looks is a bonus. A big concern is that they don't go around have sex with other men and give me HIV or any other STD. So, they have respect for me. I feel somewhat masculine.

Somewhat masculine.
TheWorldIsComplicated
Posts: 38
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/30/2016 1:21:51 PM
Posted: 5 months ago
At 6/30/2016 4:22:31 AM, Hiu wrote:
At 6/21/2016 11:16:39 PM, TheWorldIsComplicated wrote:
Inspired by the ask an Athiest Satanist thread. Ask me any legit question, don't bash me or spew the Bible stuff about how I'm sinning and that stuff. Legitimate Questions.

How did your family (assuming you opened up to them) take it when you came out?

My sister said " I knew it,'" my brother said " Ok, cool." My mom and dad went "We'll always love you, let's go see a movie." Interesting...
FaustianJustice
Posts: 6,238
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/30/2016 1:26:26 PM
Posted: 5 months ago
At 6/30/2016 1:19:26 PM, TheWorldIsComplicated wrote:
At 6/30/2016 12:05:14 PM, FaustianJustice wrote:
At 6/21/2016 11:16:39 PM, TheWorldIsComplicated wrote:
Inspired by the ask an Athiest Satanist thread. Ask me any legit question, don't bash me or spew the Bible stuff about how I'm sinning and that stuff. Legitimate Questions.

Physically, what do you look for in a partner?

Physically, how masculine do you feel in the relationship?

Someone who is nice, caring, and charming... Good looks is a bonus. A big concern is that they don't go around have sex with other men and give me HIV or any other STD. So, they have respect for me. I feel somewhat masculine.

Somewhat masculine.

In a relationship (of any type, bet it sexual, romantic, 'long term', etc) do you consider yourself the more masculine of your partner? Do you look for partners based on that idea?

Is there confusion or tension in a sexual dynamic for whose role it is to do what and when? (sorry for being vague, I am trying to keep it PG - 13).

I want to apologize now should this all sound demeaning. Being male and heterosexual, its very difficult for me to wrap my head around the concept of homosexuality on a physical level or relationship level. Please understand that the questions I am asking come from a legitimate deficit of understanding, and my attempt to piece together how a male male dynamic works. If these question are to personal, feel free to simply just state as such and ignore them, or sanitize them from yourself and answer with anecdote about other couples you have witnessed.
Here we have an advocate for Islamic arranged marriages demonstrating that children can consent to sex.
http://www.debate.org...
TheWorldIsComplicated
Posts: 38
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/30/2016 1:33:04 PM
Posted: 5 months ago
At 6/30/2016 1:26:26 PM, FaustianJustice wrote:
At 6/30/2016 1:19:26 PM, TheWorldIsComplicated wrote:
At 6/30/2016 12:05:14 PM, FaustianJustice wrote:
At 6/21/2016 11:16:39 PM, TheWorldIsComplicated wrote:
Inspired by the ask an Athiest Satanist thread. Ask me any legit question, don't bash me or spew the Bible stuff about how I'm sinning and that stuff. Legitimate Questions.

Physically, what do you look for in a partner?

Physically, how masculine do you feel in the relationship?

Someone who is nice, caring, and charming... Good looks is a bonus. A big concern is that they don't go around have sex with other men and give me HIV or any other STD. So, they have respect for me. I feel somewhat masculine.

Somewhat masculine.

In a relationship (of any type, bet it sexual, romantic, 'long term', etc) do you consider yourself the more masculine of your partner? Do you look for partners based on that idea?

Is there confusion or tension in a sexual dynamic for whose role it is to do what and when? (sorry for being vague, I am trying to keep it PG - 13).


I want to apologize now should this all sound demeaning. Being male and heterosexual, its very difficult for me to wrap my head around the concept of homosexuality on a physical level or relationship level. Please understand that the questions I am asking come from a legitimate deficit of understanding, and my attempt to piece together how a male male dynamic works. If these question are to personal, feel free to simply just state as such and ignore them, or sanitize them from yourself and answer with anecdote about other couples you have witnessed.

Your questions are fine. I'm probably more masculine in most cases, but not all the time. Masculinity doesn't really affect me when it comes to relationships. I know what you, typically if both people have the same "position" then it gets awkward.
David_Debates
Posts: 256
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/30/2016 3:18:25 PM
Posted: 5 months ago
At 6/21/2016 11:16:39 PM, TheWorldIsComplicated wrote:
Inspired by the ask an Athiest Satanist thread. Ask me any legit question, don't bash me or spew the Bible stuff about how I'm sinning and that stuff. Legitimate Questions.

Do you ever feel like you are attracted to a female? Just a little bit?
TheWorldIsComplicated
Posts: 38
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/30/2016 3:25:26 PM
Posted: 5 months ago
At 6/30/2016 3:18:25 PM, David_Debates wrote:
At 6/21/2016 11:16:39 PM, TheWorldIsComplicated wrote:
Inspired by the ask an Athiest Satanist thread. Ask me any legit question, don't bash me or spew the Bible stuff about how I'm sinning and that stuff. Legitimate Questions.

Do you ever feel like you are attracted to a female? Just a little bit?

Tried it for a while, but didn't feel anything for them. So, no, I don't think I'm attracted to them.
Skepsikyma
Posts: 8,286
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/1/2016 1:49:47 AM
Posted: 5 months ago
At 6/21/2016 11:16:39 PM, TheWorldIsComplicated wrote:
Inspired by the ask an Athiest Satanist thread. Ask me any legit question, don't bash me or spew the Bible stuff about how I'm sinning and that stuff. Legitimate Questions.

Do you think that the left is acting as a good advocate for homosexual people?

Do think that the considerable warming of those on the right to homosexuality over the last two years will lead to more ideological promiscuity among gay people, and, if so, do you see this as a good or a bad thing?

Do you think that a traditional nuclear family model is something which gay people ought to seek out, and how to you think that this will affect gay culture moving forward?

Do lesbians ever annoy you?
"The Collectivist experiment is thoroughly suited (in appearance at least) to the Capitalist society which it proposes to replace. It works with the existing machinery of Capitalism, talks and thinks in the existing terms of Capitalism, appeals to just those appetites which Capitalism has aroused, and ridicules as fantastic and unheard-of just those things in society the memory of which Capitalism has killed among men wherever the blight of it has spread."
- Hilaire Belloc -
TheWorldIsComplicated
Posts: 38
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/1/2016 2:59:42 AM
Posted: 5 months ago
At 7/1/2016 1:49:47 AM, Skepsikyma wrote:
At 6/21/2016 11:16:39 PM, TheWorldIsComplicated wrote:
Inspired by the ask an Athiest Satanist thread. Ask me any legit question, don't bash me or spew the Bible stuff about how I'm sinning and that stuff. Legitimate Questions.

Do you think that the left is acting as a good advocate for homosexual people?

Do think that the considerable warming of those on the right to homosexuality over the last two years will lead to more ideological promiscuity among gay people, and, if so, do you see this as a good or a bad thing?

Do you think that a traditional nuclear family model is something which gay people ought to seek out, and how to you think that this will affect gay culture moving forward?

Do lesbians ever annoy you?

Sometimes the left is good, but a lot of the time they make us look like idiots and do it just for support.

I really can't answer your second question, I don't know. .

In my opinion there is no "traditional marriage." I think gays should have two parents like a "regular" family, so yes, they should seek it out. I think this would make gay culture more normal and people wouldn't think twice about seeing a gay family.

Nah, the lesbians I have met are pretty cool,
TheWorldIsComplicated
Posts: 38
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/1/2016 9:14:40 PM
Posted: 5 months ago
At 7/1/2016 8:46:59 PM, Danielle wrote:
Do you only watch gay porn? (I have a reason for asking that)

Little too personal...
TheWorldIsComplicated
Posts: 38
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/1/2016 9:14:56 PM
Posted: 5 months ago
At 7/1/2016 8:46:59 PM, Danielle wrote:
Do you only watch gay porn? (I have a reason for asking that)

That's a little too personal...
Danielle
Posts: 21,330
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/1/2016 9:19:41 PM
Posted: 5 months ago
Fine. I have no problem answering this question. As a lesbian, I prefer straight porn. The vast majority of lesbians I know feel the same way. I think it's interesting that lesbians prefer straight porn because I don't think gay men do. I have some theories about why this is the case, including the fact that lesbian porn is so god-awful and clearly fake. But I digress.
President of DDO
missbailey8
Posts: 1,882
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/1/2016 9:30:58 PM
Posted: 5 months ago
At 7/1/2016 9:19:41 PM, Danielle wrote:
Fine. I have no problem answering this question. As a lesbian, I prefer straight porn. The vast majority of lesbians I know feel the same way. I think it's interesting that lesbians prefer straight porn because I don't think gay men do. I have some theories about why this is the case, including the fact that lesbian porn is so god-awful and clearly fake. But I digress.
I know! It's so weird. I have not found one lesbian porno that is realistic in the slightest. I mean, just look at their finger nails! Jesus.
~missbailey8~

Me: What is the weirdest thing I have ever done?
Solon: Agreeing to date me.

Skep: Bailey, you have sardonic written all over your face.
Annie: She has gorgeous written all over her face!

"[M]en are weak. All of us are weak."
-Fatihah

If you ever just want someone to vent, rant, or discuss anything troubling you, my PMs are always open. Have a fabulous day!

The Clown Queen of DDO
SamStevens
Posts: 3,819
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/1/2016 10:03:15 PM
Posted: 5 months ago
At 7/1/2016 9:30:58 PM, missbailey8 wrote:
At 7/1/2016 9:19:41 PM, Danielle wrote:
Fine. I have no problem answering this question. As a lesbian, I prefer straight porn. The vast majority of lesbians I know feel the same way. I think it's interesting that lesbians prefer straight porn because I don't think gay men do. I have some theories about why this is the case, including the fact that lesbian porn is so god-awful and clearly fake. But I digress.
I know! It's so weird. I have not found one lesbian porno that is realistic in the slightest. I mean, just look at their finger nails! Jesus.

What's up with their finger nails?
"This is the true horror of religion. It allows perfectly decent and sane people to believe by the billions, what only lunatics could believe on their own." Sam Harris
Life asked Death "Why do people love me but hate you?"
Death responded: "Because you are a beautiful lie, and I am the painful truth."