Total Posts:40|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

Sexual Assault is NEVER funny!

Foodiesoul
Posts: 579
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/23/2016 7:50:57 PM
Posted: 5 months ago
https://www.youtube.com...
This woman grabbed 100 men's balls and while many of the men looked happy, there were also several men who took a step back, quickly turned away from her, pushed her away, and ran away because grabbing a man's balls without his consent is sexual assault, which is NEVER okay!

The sad part is if a man grabbed 100 women's vaginas, then he would probably be arrested immediately or even screamed at. This woman is not even punished for grabbing 100 men's balls! Instead, the comments section is full of disgusting and perverted comments!

dasMasturbieren: I'd like for her to squeeze my balls until it put me on the ground. The pain would be just enough to make my dick hard then I'd jerk off.

simon may: I wish she grabbed my ball's

ncookie: I get hard watching this!

Why is this woman not even arrested by the police?! What she did was very wrong and she even sexually assaulted a few men! Double standards NEED to stop!

I do not wish sexual assault upon everybody! If you go out in a public and you see a stranger whose balls/penis/butt you want to grab or whose breasts/vagina/butt you want to grab, ASK the person for their CONSENT or even better, imagine in your head that you're grabbing their private parts or watch porn instead!

Why do people sexually assault or sexually harass people when they KNOW that it's wrong to do so?!

ANYONE, regardless of what gender they are, should be punished for sexually assaulting or sexually harassing people without their consent!

Also, please know that women can get sexually harassed/sexually assaulted by other women and men can get sexually harassed/sexually assaulted by women!

Violence knows no one!
foxxhajti
Posts: 479
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/23/2016 8:09:43 PM
Posted: 5 months ago
At 6/23/2016 7:50:57 PM, Foodiesoul wrote:
https://www.youtube.com...
This woman grabbed 100 men's balls and while many of the men looked happy, there were also several men who took a step back, quickly turned away from her, pushed her away, and ran away because grabbing a man's balls without his consent is sexual assault, which is NEVER okay!

The sad part is if a man grabbed 100 women's vaginas, then he would probably be arrested immediately or even screamed at. This woman is not even punished for grabbing 100 men's balls! Instead, the comments section is full of disgusting and perverted comments!

dasMasturbieren: I'd like for her to squeeze my balls until it put me on the ground. The pain would be just enough to make my dick hard then I'd jerk off.

simon may: I wish she grabbed my ball's

ncookie: I get hard watching this!

Why is this woman not even arrested by the police?! What she did was very wrong and she even sexually assaulted a few men! Double standards NEED to stop!

I do not wish sexual assault upon everybody! If you go out in a public and you see a stranger whose balls/penis/butt you want to grab or whose breasts/vagina/butt you want to grab, ASK the person for their CONSENT or even better, imagine in your head that you're grabbing their private parts or watch porn instead!

Why do people sexually assault or sexually harass people when they KNOW that it's wrong to do so?!

ANYONE, regardless of what gender they are, should be punished for sexually assaulting or sexually harassing people without their consent!

Also, please know that women can get sexually harassed/sexually assaulted by other women and men can get sexually harassed/sexually assaulted by women!

Violence knows no one!

It's sad that sexual harassment towards upon men isn't seen as bad as sexual harassment towards women. It's a very saddening double standard. I totally agree with you.
I mean, look at Sam Pepper, his channel and reputation pretty much got destroyed, mostly because of that video where he gropes on women's butts, yet this is somehow seen as normal.
"It's interesting to observe that almost all truly worthy men have simple manners, and that simple manners are almost always taken as a sign of little worth" - Giacomo Leopardi

"It is more honorable to be raised to a throne than to be born to one. Fortune bestows the one, merit obtains the other." - Francesco Petrarca

"You too must not count too much on your reality as you feel it today, since like yesterday, it may prove an illusion for you tomorrow." - Luigi Pirandello
Foodiesoul
Posts: 579
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/23/2016 8:12:09 PM
Posted: 5 months ago
At 6/23/2016 8:09:43 PM, foxxhajti wrote:
At 6/23/2016 7:50:57 PM, Foodiesoul wrote:
https://www.youtube.com...
This woman grabbed 100 men's balls and while many of the men looked happy, there were also several men who took a step back, quickly turned away from her, pushed her away, and ran away because grabbing a man's balls without his consent is sexual assault, which is NEVER okay!

The sad part is if a man grabbed 100 women's vaginas, then he would probably be arrested immediately or even screamed at. This woman is not even punished for grabbing 100 men's balls! Instead, the comments section is full of disgusting and perverted comments!

dasMasturbieren: I'd like for her to squeeze my balls until it put me on the ground. The pain would be just enough to make my dick hard then I'd jerk off.

simon may: I wish she grabbed my ball's

ncookie: I get hard watching this!

Why is this woman not even arrested by the police?! What she did was very wrong and she even sexually assaulted a few men! Double standards NEED to stop!

I do not wish sexual assault upon everybody! If you go out in a public and you see a stranger whose balls/penis/butt you want to grab or whose breasts/vagina/butt you want to grab, ASK the person for their CONSENT or even better, imagine in your head that you're grabbing their private parts or watch porn instead!

Why do people sexually assault or sexually harass people when they KNOW that it's wrong to do so?!

ANYONE, regardless of what gender they are, should be punished for sexually assaulting or sexually harassing people without their consent!

Also, please know that women can get sexually harassed/sexually assaulted by other women and men can get sexually harassed/sexually assaulted by women!

Violence knows no one!

It's sad that sexual harassment towards upon men isn't seen as bad as sexual harassment towards women. It's a very saddening double standard. I totally agree with you.
I mean, look at Sam Pepper, his channel and reputation pretty much got destroyed, mostly because of that video where he gropes on women's butts, yet this is somehow seen as normal.

I agree! Sam Pepper's career literally got broken because he groped women's butts, which still wasn't okay but hardly any women get punished for sexually harassing or sexually assaulting men. People are just so ignorant that it disappoints me!
foxxhajti
Posts: 479
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/23/2016 8:13:55 PM
Posted: 5 months ago
At 6/23/2016 8:12:09 PM, Foodiesoul wrote:
At 6/23/2016 8:09:43 PM, foxxhajti wrote:
At 6/23/2016 7:50:57 PM, Foodiesoul wrote:
https://www.youtube.com...
This woman grabbed 100 men's balls and while many of the men looked happy, there were also several men who took a step back, quickly turned away from her, pushed her away, and ran away because grabbing a man's balls without his consent is sexual assault, which is NEVER okay!

The sad part is if a man grabbed 100 women's vaginas, then he would probably be arrested immediately or even screamed at. This woman is not even punished for grabbing 100 men's balls! Instead, the comments section is full of disgusting and perverted comments!

dasMasturbieren: I'd like for her to squeeze my balls until it put me on the ground. The pain would be just enough to make my dick hard then I'd jerk off.

simon may: I wish she grabbed my ball's

ncookie: I get hard watching this!

Why is this woman not even arrested by the police?! What she did was very wrong and she even sexually assaulted a few men! Double standards NEED to stop!

I do not wish sexual assault upon everybody! If you go out in a public and you see a stranger whose balls/penis/butt you want to grab or whose breasts/vagina/butt you want to grab, ASK the person for their CONSENT or even better, imagine in your head that you're grabbing their private parts or watch porn instead!

Why do people sexually assault or sexually harass people when they KNOW that it's wrong to do so?!

ANYONE, regardless of what gender they are, should be punished for sexually assaulting or sexually harassing people without their consent!

Also, please know that women can get sexually harassed/sexually assaulted by other women and men can get sexually harassed/sexually assaulted by women!

Violence knows no one!

It's sad that sexual harassment towards upon men isn't seen as bad as sexual harassment towards women. It's a very saddening double standard. I totally agree with you.
I mean, look at Sam Pepper, his channel and reputation pretty much got destroyed, mostly because of that video where he gropes on women's butts, yet this is somehow seen as normal.

I agree! Sam Pepper's career literally got broken because he groped women's butts, which still wasn't okay but hardly any women get punished for sexually harassing or sexually assaulting men. People are just so ignorant that it disappoints me!

I absolutely agree. What's funny is that most feminists never even talk about this double standard, goes to show how one-sided their philosophy is.
"It's interesting to observe that almost all truly worthy men have simple manners, and that simple manners are almost always taken as a sign of little worth" - Giacomo Leopardi

"It is more honorable to be raised to a throne than to be born to one. Fortune bestows the one, merit obtains the other." - Francesco Petrarca

"You too must not count too much on your reality as you feel it today, since like yesterday, it may prove an illusion for you tomorrow." - Luigi Pirandello
Foodiesoul
Posts: 579
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/23/2016 8:17:47 PM
Posted: 5 months ago
At 6/23/2016 8:13:55 PM, foxxhajti wrote:
At 6/23/2016 8:12:09 PM, Foodiesoul wrote:
At 6/23/2016 8:09:43 PM, foxxhajti wrote:
At 6/23/2016 7:50:57 PM, Foodiesoul wrote:
https://www.youtube.com...
This woman grabbed 100 men's balls and while many of the men looked happy, there were also several men who took a step back, quickly turned away from her, pushed her away, and ran away because grabbing a man's balls without his consent is sexual assault, which is NEVER okay!

The sad part is if a man grabbed 100 women's vaginas, then he would probably be arrested immediately or even screamed at. This woman is not even punished for grabbing 100 men's balls! Instead, the comments section is full of disgusting and perverted comments!

dasMasturbieren: I'd like for her to squeeze my balls until it put me on the ground. The pain would be just enough to make my dick hard then I'd jerk off.

simon may: I wish she grabbed my ball's

ncookie: I get hard watching this!

Why is this woman not even arrested by the police?! What she did was very wrong and she even sexually assaulted a few men! Double standards NEED to stop!

I do not wish sexual assault upon everybody! If you go out in a public and you see a stranger whose balls/penis/butt you want to grab or whose breasts/vagina/butt you want to grab, ASK the person for their CONSENT or even better, imagine in your head that you're grabbing their private parts or watch porn instead!

Why do people sexually assault or sexually harass people when they KNOW that it's wrong to do so?!

ANYONE, regardless of what gender they are, should be punished for sexually assaulting or sexually harassing people without their consent!

Also, please know that women can get sexually harassed/sexually assaulted by other women and men can get sexually harassed/sexually assaulted by women!

Violence knows no one!

It's sad that sexual harassment towards upon men isn't seen as bad as sexual harassment towards women. It's a very saddening double standard. I totally agree with you.
I mean, look at Sam Pepper, his channel and reputation pretty much got destroyed, mostly because of that video where he gropes on women's butts, yet this is somehow seen as normal.

I agree! Sam Pepper's career literally got broken because he groped women's butts, which still wasn't okay but hardly any women get punished for sexually harassing or sexually assaulting men. People are just so ignorant that it disappoints me!

I absolutely agree. What's funny is that most feminists never even talk about this double standard, goes to show how one-sided their philosophy is.

I know right! A lot of feminists always say they want equality for both genders but they won't even address these sexist double standards! Instead, they're busy complaining that there's X-Men but no X-Women!

There have been so many protests and revolutions to fight against racism so why are there barely any protests or revolutions to fight against sexism?!
Foodiesoul
Posts: 579
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/23/2016 8:20:32 PM
Posted: 5 months ago
Instead of promoting stupid feminism, we SHOULD be promoting egalitarianism instead because egalitarians fight for equal rights of EVERYONE while most feminists just want to live in a world without men, who they are sexist enough to label as pigs!
foxxhajti
Posts: 479
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/23/2016 8:22:10 PM
Posted: 5 months ago
At 6/23/2016 8:17:47 PM, Foodiesoul wrote:
At 6/23/2016 8:13:55 PM, foxxhajti wrote:
At 6/23/2016 8:12:09 PM, Foodiesoul wrote:
At 6/23/2016 8:09:43 PM, foxxhajti wrote:
At 6/23/2016 7:50:57 PM, Foodiesoul wrote:
https://www.youtube.com...
This woman grabbed 100 men's balls and while many of the men looked happy, there were also several men who took a step back, quickly turned away from her, pushed her away, and ran away because grabbing a man's balls without his consent is sexual assault, which is NEVER okay!

The sad part is if a man grabbed 100 women's vaginas, then he would probably be arrested immediately or even screamed at. This woman is not even punished for grabbing 100 men's balls! Instead, the comments section is full of disgusting and perverted comments!

dasMasturbieren: I'd like for her to squeeze my balls until it put me on the ground. The pain would be just enough to make my dick hard then I'd jerk off.

simon may: I wish she grabbed my ball's

ncookie: I get hard watching this!

Why is this woman not even arrested by the police?! What she did was very wrong and she even sexually assaulted a few men! Double standards NEED to stop!

I do not wish sexual assault upon everybody! If you go out in a public and you see a stranger whose balls/penis/butt you want to grab or whose breasts/vagina/butt you want to grab, ASK the person for their CONSENT or even better, imagine in your head that you're grabbing their private parts or watch porn instead!

Why do people sexually assault or sexually harass people when they KNOW that it's wrong to do so?!

ANYONE, regardless of what gender they are, should be punished for sexually assaulting or sexually harassing people without their consent!

Also, please know that women can get sexually harassed/sexually assaulted by other women and men can get sexually harassed/sexually assaulted by women!

Violence knows no one!

It's sad that sexual harassment towards upon men isn't seen as bad as sexual harassment towards women. It's a very saddening double standard. I totally agree with you.
I mean, look at Sam Pepper, his channel and reputation pretty much got destroyed, mostly because of that video where he gropes on women's butts, yet this is somehow seen as normal.

I agree! Sam Pepper's career literally got broken because he groped women's butts, which still wasn't okay but hardly any women get punished for sexually harassing or sexually assaulting men. People are just so ignorant that it disappoints me!

I absolutely agree. What's funny is that most feminists never even talk about this double standard, goes to show how one-sided their philosophy is.

I know right! A lot of feminists always say they want equality for both genders but they won't even address these sexist double standards! Instead, they're busy complaining that there's X-Men but no X-Women!

There have been so many protests and revolutions to fight against racism so why are there barely any protests or revolutions to fight against sexism?!

I'm a former feminist. For the most part, in the west, both genders have equal rights, even though men are disadvantaged when it comes to certain legal aspects like custody, sexual harassment, etc. Instead of acting upon it, they dismiss because males are seen as privileged in their eyes. I wish people would act upon misandry, man-hating and all this crap.
"It's interesting to observe that almost all truly worthy men have simple manners, and that simple manners are almost always taken as a sign of little worth" - Giacomo Leopardi

"It is more honorable to be raised to a throne than to be born to one. Fortune bestows the one, merit obtains the other." - Francesco Petrarca

"You too must not count too much on your reality as you feel it today, since like yesterday, it may prove an illusion for you tomorrow." - Luigi Pirandello
Foodiesoul
Posts: 579
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/23/2016 8:24:12 PM
Posted: 5 months ago
At 6/23/2016 8:22:10 PM, foxxhajti wrote:
At 6/23/2016 8:17:47 PM, Foodiesoul wrote:
At 6/23/2016 8:13:55 PM, foxxhajti wrote:
At 6/23/2016 8:12:09 PM, Foodiesoul wrote:
At 6/23/2016 8:09:43 PM, foxxhajti wrote:
At 6/23/2016 7:50:57 PM, Foodiesoul wrote:
https://www.youtube.com...
This woman grabbed 100 men's balls and while many of the men looked happy, there were also several men who took a step back, quickly turned away from her, pushed her away, and ran away because grabbing a man's balls without his consent is sexual assault, which is NEVER okay!

The sad part is if a man grabbed 100 women's vaginas, then he would probably be arrested immediately or even screamed at. This woman is not even punished for grabbing 100 men's balls! Instead, the comments section is full of disgusting and perverted comments!

dasMasturbieren: I'd like for her to squeeze my balls until it put me on the ground. The pain would be just enough to make my dick hard then I'd jerk off.

simon may: I wish she grabbed my ball's

ncookie: I get hard watching this!

Why is this woman not even arrested by the police?! What she did was very wrong and she even sexually assaulted a few men! Double standards NEED to stop!

I do not wish sexual assault upon everybody! If you go out in a public and you see a stranger whose balls/penis/butt you want to grab or whose breasts/vagina/butt you want to grab, ASK the person for their CONSENT or even better, imagine in your head that you're grabbing their private parts or watch porn instead!

Why do people sexually assault or sexually harass people when they KNOW that it's wrong to do so?!

ANYONE, regardless of what gender they are, should be punished for sexually assaulting or sexually harassing people without their consent!

Also, please know that women can get sexually harassed/sexually assaulted by other women and men can get sexually harassed/sexually assaulted by women!

Violence knows no one!

It's sad that sexual harassment towards upon men isn't seen as bad as sexual harassment towards women. It's a very saddening double standard. I totally agree with you.
I mean, look at Sam Pepper, his channel and reputation pretty much got destroyed, mostly because of that video where he gropes on women's butts, yet this is somehow seen as normal.

I agree! Sam Pepper's career literally got broken because he groped women's butts, which still wasn't okay but hardly any women get punished for sexually harassing or sexually assaulting men. People are just so ignorant that it disappoints me!

I absolutely agree. What's funny is that most feminists never even talk about this double standard, goes to show how one-sided their philosophy is.

I know right! A lot of feminists always say they want equality for both genders but they won't even address these sexist double standards! Instead, they're busy complaining that there's X-Men but no X-Women!

There have been so many protests and revolutions to fight against racism so why are there barely any protests or revolutions to fight against sexism?!

I'm a former feminist. For the most part, in the west, both genders have equal rights, even though men are disadvantaged when it comes to certain legal aspects like custody, sexual harassment, etc. Instead of acting upon it, they dismiss because males are seen as privileged in their eyes. I wish people would act upon misandry, man-hating and all this crap.

The government should make a two hour ANTI-SEXIST hypnosis video that EVERYONE and ALL schools are required to watch! Then, we could finally put all this sexism BS to an end!
foxxhajti
Posts: 479
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/23/2016 8:33:07 PM
Posted: 5 months ago
At 6/23/2016 8:24:12 PM, Foodiesoul wrote:
At 6/23/2016 8:22:10 PM, foxxhajti wrote:
At 6/23/2016 8:17:47 PM, Foodiesoul wrote:
At 6/23/2016 8:13:55 PM, foxxhajti wrote:
At 6/23/2016 8:12:09 PM, Foodiesoul wrote:
At 6/23/2016 8:09:43 PM, foxxhajti wrote:
At 6/23/2016 7:50:57 PM, Foodiesoul wrote:
https://www.youtube.com...
This woman grabbed 100 men's balls and while many of the men looked happy, there were also several men who took a step back, quickly turned away from her, pushed her away, and ran away because grabbing a man's balls without his consent is sexual assault, which is NEVER okay!

The sad part is if a man grabbed 100 women's vaginas, then he would probably be arrested immediately or even screamed at. This woman is not even punished for grabbing 100 men's balls! Instead, the comments section is full of disgusting and perverted comments!

dasMasturbieren: I'd like for her to squeeze my balls until it put me on the ground. The pain would be just enough to make my dick hard then I'd jerk off.

simon may: I wish she grabbed my ball's

ncookie: I get hard watching this!

Why is this woman not even arrested by the police?! What she did was very wrong and she even sexually assaulted a few men! Double standards NEED to stop!

I do not wish sexual assault upon everybody! If you go out in a public and you see a stranger whose balls/penis/butt you want to grab or whose breasts/vagina/butt you want to grab, ASK the person for their CONSENT or even better, imagine in your head that you're grabbing their private parts or watch porn instead!

Why do people sexually assault or sexually harass people when they KNOW that it's wrong to do so?!

ANYONE, regardless of what gender they are, should be punished for sexually assaulting or sexually harassing people without their consent!

Also, please know that women can get sexually harassed/sexually assaulted by other women and men can get sexually harassed/sexually assaulted by women!

Violence knows no one!

It's sad that sexual harassment towards upon men isn't seen as bad as sexual harassment towards women. It's a very saddening double standard. I totally agree with you.
I mean, look at Sam Pepper, his channel and reputation pretty much got destroyed, mostly because of that video where he gropes on women's butts, yet this is somehow seen as normal.

I agree! Sam Pepper's career literally got broken because he groped women's butts, which still wasn't okay but hardly any women get punished for sexually harassing or sexually assaulting men. People are just so ignorant that it disappoints me!

I absolutely agree. What's funny is that most feminists never even talk about this double standard, goes to show how one-sided their philosophy is.

I know right! A lot of feminists always say they want equality for both genders but they won't even address these sexist double standards! Instead, they're busy complaining that there's X-Men but no X-Women!

There have been so many protests and revolutions to fight against racism so why are there barely any protests or revolutions to fight against sexism?!

I'm a former feminist. For the most part, in the west, both genders have equal rights, even though men are disadvantaged when it comes to certain legal aspects like custody, sexual harassment, etc. Instead of acting upon it, they dismiss because males are seen as privileged in their eyes. I wish people would act upon misandry, man-hating and all this crap.

The government should make a two hour ANTI-SEXIST hypnosis video that EVERYONE and ALL schools are required to watch! Then, we could finally put all this sexism BS to an end!

Unfortunately, I don't think that would do much. Parents should teach their children that way and the media should promote a similar philosophy. The media unfortunately tends to promote the male sexual assault devaluation for the most part, in my opinion.
"It's interesting to observe that almost all truly worthy men have simple manners, and that simple manners are almost always taken as a sign of little worth" - Giacomo Leopardi

"It is more honorable to be raised to a throne than to be born to one. Fortune bestows the one, merit obtains the other." - Francesco Petrarca

"You too must not count too much on your reality as you feel it today, since like yesterday, it may prove an illusion for you tomorrow." - Luigi Pirandello
Foodiesoul
Posts: 579
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/23/2016 8:54:03 PM
Posted: 5 months ago
At 6/23/2016 8:33:07 PM, foxxhajti wrote:
At 6/23/2016 8:24:12 PM, Foodiesoul wrote:
At 6/23/2016 8:22:10 PM, foxxhajti wrote:
At 6/23/2016 8:17:47 PM, Foodiesoul wrote:
At 6/23/2016 8:13:55 PM, foxxhajti wrote:
At 6/23/2016 8:12:09 PM, Foodiesoul wrote:
At 6/23/2016 8:09:43 PM, foxxhajti wrote:
At 6/23/2016 7:50:57 PM, Foodiesoul wrote:
https://www.youtube.com...
This woman grabbed 100 men's balls and while many of the men looked happy, there were also several men who took a step back, quickly turned away from her, pushed her away, and ran away because grabbing a man's balls without his consent is sexual assault, which is NEVER okay!

The sad part is if a man grabbed 100 women's vaginas, then he would probably be arrested immediately or even screamed at. This woman is not even punished for grabbing 100 men's balls! Instead, the comments section is full of disgusting and perverted comments!

dasMasturbieren: I'd like for her to squeeze my balls until it put me on the ground. The pain would be just enough to make my dick hard then I'd jerk off.

simon may: I wish she grabbed my ball's

ncookie: I get hard watching this!

Why is this woman not even arrested by the police?! What she did was very wrong and she even sexually assaulted a few men! Double standards NEED to stop!

I do not wish sexual assault upon everybody! If you go out in a public and you see a stranger whose balls/penis/butt you want to grab or whose breasts/vagina/butt you want to grab, ASK the person for their CONSENT or even better, imagine in your head that you're grabbing their private parts or watch porn instead!

Why do people sexually assault or sexually harass people when they KNOW that it's wrong to do so?!

ANYONE, regardless of what gender they are, should be punished for sexually assaulting or sexually harassing people without their consent!

Also, please know that women can get sexually harassed/sexually assaulted by other women and men can get sexually harassed/sexually assaulted by women!

Violence knows no one!

It's sad that sexual harassment towards upon men isn't seen as bad as sexual harassment towards women. It's a very saddening double standard. I totally agree with you.
I mean, look at Sam Pepper, his channel and reputation pretty much got destroyed, mostly because of that video where he gropes on women's butts, yet this is somehow seen as normal.

I agree! Sam Pepper's career literally got broken because he groped women's butts, which still wasn't okay but hardly any women get punished for sexually harassing or sexually assaulting men. People are just so ignorant that it disappoints me!

I absolutely agree. What's funny is that most feminists never even talk about this double standard, goes to show how one-sided their philosophy is.

I know right! A lot of feminists always say they want equality for both genders but they won't even address these sexist double standards! Instead, they're busy complaining that there's X-Men but no X-Women!

There have been so many protests and revolutions to fight against racism so why are there barely any protests or revolutions to fight against sexism?!

I'm a former feminist. For the most part, in the west, both genders have equal rights, even though men are disadvantaged when it comes to certain legal aspects like custody, sexual harassment, etc. Instead of acting upon it, they dismiss because males are seen as privileged in their eyes. I wish people would act upon misandry, man-hating and all this crap.

The government should make a two hour ANTI-SEXIST hypnosis video that EVERYONE and ALL schools are required to watch! Then, we could finally put all this sexism BS to an end!

Unfortunately, I don't think that would do much. Parents should teach their children that way and the media should promote a similar philosophy. The media unfortunately tends to promote the male sexual assault devaluation for the most part, in my opinion.

Thankfully, my parents aren't sexist! I think the media should use their platform to make people more aware of sexism against males and misandry instead of just focusing on sexism against females and misogyny!

Why hasn't any president addressed the issue of sexism against men and misandry but so many presidents have addressed the issue of sexism against women and misogyny?!
foxxhajti
Posts: 479
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/23/2016 9:36:07 PM
Posted: 5 months ago
At 6/23/2016 8:54:03 PM, Foodiesoul wrote:
At 6/23/2016 8:33:07 PM, foxxhajti wrote:
At 6/23/2016 8:24:12 PM, Foodiesoul wrote:
At 6/23/2016 8:22:10 PM, foxxhajti wrote:
At 6/23/2016 8:17:47 PM, Foodiesoul wrote:
At 6/23/2016 8:13:55 PM, foxxhajti wrote:
At 6/23/2016 8:12:09 PM, Foodiesoul wrote:
At 6/23/2016 8:09:43 PM, foxxhajti wrote:
At 6/23/2016 7:50:57 PM, Foodiesoul wrote:
https://www.youtube.com...
This woman grabbed 100 men's balls and while many of the men looked happy, there were also several men who took a step back, quickly turned away from her, pushed her away, and ran away because grabbing a man's balls without his consent is sexual assault, which is NEVER okay!

The sad part is if a man grabbed 100 women's vaginas, then he would probably be arrested immediately or even screamed at. This woman is not even punished for grabbing 100 men's balls! Instead, the comments section is full of disgusting and perverted comments!

dasMasturbieren: I'd like for her to squeeze my balls until it put me on the ground. The pain would be just enough to make my dick hard then I'd jerk off.

simon may: I wish she grabbed my ball's

ncookie: I get hard watching this!

Why is this woman not even arrested by the police?! What she did was very wrong and she even sexually assaulted a few men! Double standards NEED to stop!

I do not wish sexual assault upon everybody! If you go out in a public and you see a stranger whose balls/penis/butt you want to grab or whose breasts/vagina/butt you want to grab, ASK the person for their CONSENT or even better, imagine in your head that you're grabbing their private parts or watch porn instead!

Why do people sexually assault or sexually harass people when they KNOW that it's wrong to do so?!

ANYONE, regardless of what gender they are, should be punished for sexually assaulting or sexually harassing people without their consent!

Also, please know that women can get sexually harassed/sexually assaulted by other women and men can get sexually harassed/sexually assaulted by women!

Violence knows no one!

It's sad that sexual harassment towards upon men isn't seen as bad as sexual harassment towards women. It's a very saddening double standard. I totally agree with you.
I mean, look at Sam Pepper, his channel and reputation pretty much got destroyed, mostly because of that video where he gropes on women's butts, yet this is somehow seen as normal.

I agree! Sam Pepper's career literally got broken because he groped women's butts, which still wasn't okay but hardly any women get punished for sexually harassing or sexually assaulting men. People are just so ignorant that it disappoints me!

I absolutely agree. What's funny is that most feminists never even talk about this double standard, goes to show how one-sided their philosophy is.

I know right! A lot of feminists always say they want equality for both genders but they won't even address these sexist double standards! Instead, they're busy complaining that there's X-Men but no X-Women!

There have been so many protests and revolutions to fight against racism so why are there barely any protests or revolutions to fight against sexism?!

I'm a former feminist. For the most part, in the west, both genders have equal rights, even though men are disadvantaged when it comes to certain legal aspects like custody, sexual harassment, etc. Instead of acting upon it, they dismiss because males are seen as privileged in their eyes. I wish people would act upon misandry, man-hating and all this crap.

The government should make a two hour ANTI-SEXIST hypnosis video that EVERYONE and ALL schools are required to watch! Then, we could finally put all this sexism BS to an end!

Unfortunately, I don't think that would do much. Parents should teach their children that way and the media should promote a similar philosophy. The media unfortunately tends to promote the male sexual assault devaluation for the most part, in my opinion.

Thankfully, my parents aren't sexist! I think the media should use their platform to make people more aware of sexism against males and misandry instead of just focusing on sexism against females and misogyny!

Why hasn't any president addressed the issue of sexism against men and misandry but so many presidents have addressed the issue of sexism against women and misogyny?!

I grew up in a traditional fundamentalist family.
My mother has had 2 failed relationships leaving her with me and my half-sister. Her past experiences have made her hate men in general. I wish she wouldn't generalize them, but she does, unfortunately.
Presidents (or in my case, prime ministers) would never dare to address these issues because they know they wouldn't get as many votes.
"It's interesting to observe that almost all truly worthy men have simple manners, and that simple manners are almost always taken as a sign of little worth" - Giacomo Leopardi

"It is more honorable to be raised to a throne than to be born to one. Fortune bestows the one, merit obtains the other." - Francesco Petrarca

"You too must not count too much on your reality as you feel it today, since like yesterday, it may prove an illusion for you tomorrow." - Luigi Pirandello
Foodiesoul
Posts: 579
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/23/2016 9:37:22 PM
Posted: 5 months ago
At 6/23/2016 9:36:07 PM, foxxhajti wrote:
At 6/23/2016 8:54:03 PM, Foodiesoul wrote:
At 6/23/2016 8:33:07 PM, foxxhajti wrote:
At 6/23/2016 8:24:12 PM, Foodiesoul wrote:
At 6/23/2016 8:22:10 PM, foxxhajti wrote:
At 6/23/2016 8:17:47 PM, Foodiesoul wrote:
At 6/23/2016 8:13:55 PM, foxxhajti wrote:
At 6/23/2016 8:12:09 PM, Foodiesoul wrote:
At 6/23/2016 8:09:43 PM, foxxhajti wrote:
At 6/23/2016 7:50:57 PM, Foodiesoul wrote:
https://www.youtube.com...
This woman grabbed 100 men's balls and while many of the men looked happy, there were also several men who took a step back, quickly turned away from her, pushed her away, and ran away because grabbing a man's balls without his consent is sexual assault, which is NEVER okay!

The sad part is if a man grabbed 100 women's vaginas, then he would probably be arrested immediately or even screamed at. This woman is not even punished for grabbing 100 men's balls! Instead, the comments section is full of disgusting and perverted comments!

dasMasturbieren: I'd like for her to squeeze my balls until it put me on the ground. The pain would be just enough to make my dick hard then I'd jerk off.

simon may: I wish she grabbed my ball's

ncookie: I get hard watching this!

Why is this woman not even arrested by the police?! What she did was very wrong and she even sexually assaulted a few men! Double standards NEED to stop!

I do not wish sexual assault upon everybody! If you go out in a public and you see a stranger whose balls/penis/butt you want to grab or whose breasts/vagina/butt you want to grab, ASK the person for their CONSENT or even better, imagine in your head that you're grabbing their private parts or watch porn instead!

Why do people sexually assault or sexually harass people when they KNOW that it's wrong to do so?!

ANYONE, regardless of what gender they are, should be punished for sexually assaulting or sexually harassing people without their consent!

Also, please know that women can get sexually harassed/sexually assaulted by other women and men can get sexually harassed/sexually assaulted by women!

Violence knows no one!

It's sad that sexual harassment towards upon men isn't seen as bad as sexual harassment towards women. It's a very saddening double standard. I totally agree with you.
I mean, look at Sam Pepper, his channel and reputation pretty much got destroyed, mostly because of that video where he gropes on women's butts, yet this is somehow seen as normal.

I agree! Sam Pepper's career literally got broken because he groped women's butts, which still wasn't okay but hardly any women get punished for sexually harassing or sexually assaulting men. People are just so ignorant that it disappoints me!

I absolutely agree. What's funny is that most feminists never even talk about this double standard, goes to show how one-sided their philosophy is.

I know right! A lot of feminists always say they want equality for both genders but they won't even address these sexist double standards! Instead, they're busy complaining that there's X-Men but no X-Women!

There have been so many protests and revolutions to fight against racism so why are there barely any protests or revolutions to fight against sexism?!

I'm a former feminist. For the most part, in the west, both genders have equal rights, even though men are disadvantaged when it comes to certain legal aspects like custody, sexual harassment, etc. Instead of acting upon it, they dismiss because males are seen as privileged in their eyes. I wish people would act upon misandry, man-hating and all this crap.

The government should make a two hour ANTI-SEXIST hypnosis video that EVERYONE and ALL schools are required to watch! Then, we could finally put all this sexism BS to an end!

Unfortunately, I don't think that would do much. Parents should teach their children that way and the media should promote a similar philosophy. The media unfortunately tends to promote the male sexual assault devaluation for the most part, in my opinion.

Thankfully, my parents aren't sexist! I think the media should use their platform to make people more aware of sexism against males and misandry instead of just focusing on sexism against females and misogyny!

Why hasn't any president addressed the issue of sexism against men and misandry but so many presidents have addressed the issue of sexism against women and misogyny?!

I grew up in a traditional fundamentalist family.
My mother has had 2 failed relationships leaving her with me and my half-sister. Her past experiences have made her hate men in general. I wish she wouldn't generalize them, but she does, unfortunately.
Presidents (or in my case, prime ministers) would never dare to address these issues because they know they wouldn't get as many votes.

That SUCKS! So votes are more important than people's rights?!

Also, I'm sorry you had to live with such a mom! :(
foxxhajti
Posts: 479
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/23/2016 9:47:59 PM
Posted: 5 months ago
At 6/23/2016 9:37:22 PM, Foodiesoul wrote:
At 6/23/2016 9:36:07 PM, foxxhajti wrote:
At 6/23/2016 8:54:03 PM, Foodiesoul wrote:
At 6/23/2016 8:33:07 PM, foxxhajti wrote:
At 6/23/2016 8:24:12 PM, Foodiesoul wrote:
At 6/23/2016 8:22:10 PM, foxxhajti wrote:
At 6/23/2016 8:17:47 PM, Foodiesoul wrote:
At 6/23/2016 8:13:55 PM, foxxhajti wrote:
At 6/23/2016 8:12:09 PM, Foodiesoul wrote:
At 6/23/2016 8:09:43 PM, foxxhajti wrote:
At 6/23/2016 7:50:57 PM, Foodiesoul wrote:
https://www.youtube.com...
This woman grabbed 100 men's balls and while many of the men looked happy, there were also several men who took a step back, quickly turned away from her, pushed her away, and ran away because grabbing a man's balls without his consent is sexual assault, which is NEVER okay!

The sad part is if a man grabbed 100 women's vaginas, then he would probably be arrested immediately or even screamed at. This woman is not even punished for grabbing 100 men's balls! Instead, the comments section is full of disgusting and perverted comments!

dasMasturbieren: I'd like for her to squeeze my balls until it put me on the ground. The pain would be just enough to make my dick hard then I'd jerk off.

simon may: I wish she grabbed my ball's

ncookie: I get hard watching this!

Why is this woman not even arrested by the police?! What she did was very wrong and she even sexually assaulted a few men! Double standards NEED to stop!

I do not wish sexual assault upon everybody! If you go out in a public and you see a stranger whose balls/penis/butt you want to grab or whose breasts/vagina/butt you want to grab, ASK the person for their CONSENT or even better, imagine in your head that you're grabbing their private parts or watch porn instead!

Why do people sexually assault or sexually harass people when they KNOW that it's wrong to do so?!

ANYONE, regardless of what gender they are, should be punished for sexually assaulting or sexually harassing people without their consent!

Also, please know that women can get sexually harassed/sexually assaulted by other women and men can get sexually harassed/sexually assaulted by women!

Violence knows no one!

It's sad that sexual harassment towards upon men isn't seen as bad as sexual harassment towards women. It's a very saddening double standard. I totally agree with you.
I mean, look at Sam Pepper, his channel and reputation pretty much got destroyed, mostly because of that video where he gropes on women's butts, yet this is somehow seen as normal.

I agree! Sam Pepper's career literally got broken because he groped women's butts, which still wasn't okay but hardly any women get punished for sexually harassing or sexually assaulting men. People are just so ignorant that it disappoints me!

I absolutely agree. What's funny is that most feminists never even talk about this double standard, goes to show how one-sided their philosophy is.

I know right! A lot of feminists always say they want equality for both genders but they won't even address these sexist double standards! Instead, they're busy complaining that there's X-Men but no X-Women!

There have been so many protests and revolutions to fight against racism so why are there barely any protests or revolutions to fight against sexism?!

I'm a former feminist. For the most part, in the west, both genders have equal rights, even though men are disadvantaged when it comes to certain legal aspects like custody, sexual harassment, etc. Instead of acting upon it, they dismiss because males are seen as privileged in their eyes. I wish people would act upon misandry, man-hating and all this crap.

The government should make a two hour ANTI-SEXIST hypnosis video that EVERYONE and ALL schools are required to watch! Then, we could finally put all this sexism BS to an end!

Unfortunately, I don't think that would do much. Parents should teach their children that way and the media should promote a similar philosophy. The media unfortunately tends to promote the male sexual assault devaluation for the most part, in my opinion.

Thankfully, my parents aren't sexist! I think the media should use their platform to make people more aware of sexism against males and misandry instead of just focusing on sexism against females and misogyny!

Why hasn't any president addressed the issue of sexism against men and misandry but so many presidents have addressed the issue of sexism against women and misogyny?!

I grew up in a traditional fundamentalist family.
My mother has had 2 failed relationships leaving her with me and my half-sister. Her past experiences have made her hate men in general. I wish she wouldn't generalize them, but she does, unfortunately.
Presidents (or in my case, prime ministers) would never dare to address these issues because they know they wouldn't get as many votes.

That SUCKS! So votes are more important than people's rights?!

Also, I'm sorry you had to live with such a mom! :(

They are. Prime ministers and presidents are selfish and just want to gain as many votes as they can to rule the country. Look at Obama and how he was feeding the public the lie of the 77 cent to a dollar myth, just to gain votes. In my country, the current prime minister was also feeding the public the idea of "equality", even though for the most part he was viewing female issues. At least he isn't a bad prime minister though and is definitely better than the leader of the opposition who is a too conservative. I wish there was something more centrist.

My mum is fine. I used to believe all that she used to say when I was a child, which is how I became a man-hating feminist in the past. Fortunately enough, I grew past that. Now I'm the one who tries to enlighten her about these issues, even though she can be stubborn sometimes.
"It's interesting to observe that almost all truly worthy men have simple manners, and that simple manners are almost always taken as a sign of little worth" - Giacomo Leopardi

"It is more honorable to be raised to a throne than to be born to one. Fortune bestows the one, merit obtains the other." - Francesco Petrarca

"You too must not count too much on your reality as you feel it today, since like yesterday, it may prove an illusion for you tomorrow." - Luigi Pirandello
Foodiesoul
Posts: 579
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/24/2016 3:20:49 AM
Posted: 5 months ago
At 6/23/2016 9:47:59 PM, foxxhajti wrote:
At 6/23/2016 9:37:22 PM, Foodiesoul wrote:
At 6/23/2016 9:36:07 PM, foxxhajti wrote:
At 6/23/2016 8:54:03 PM, Foodiesoul wrote:
At 6/23/2016 8:33:07 PM, foxxhajti wrote:
At 6/23/2016 8:24:12 PM, Foodiesoul wrote:
At 6/23/2016 8:22:10 PM, foxxhajti wrote:
At 6/23/2016 8:17:47 PM, Foodiesoul wrote:
At 6/23/2016 8:13:55 PM, foxxhajti wrote:
At 6/23/2016 8:12:09 PM, Foodiesoul wrote:
At 6/23/2016 8:09:43 PM, foxxhajti wrote:
At 6/23/2016 7:50:57 PM, Foodiesoul wrote:
https://www.youtube.com...
This woman grabbed 100 men's balls and while many of the men looked happy, there were also several men who took a step back, quickly turned away from her, pushed her away, and ran away because grabbing a man's balls without his consent is sexual assault, which is NEVER okay!

The sad part is if a man grabbed 100 women's vaginas, then he would probably be arrested immediately or even screamed at. This woman is not even punished for grabbing 100 men's balls! Instead, the comments section is full of disgusting and perverted comments!

dasMasturbieren: I'd like for her to squeeze my balls until it put me on the ground. The pain would be just enough to make my dick hard then I'd jerk off.

simon may: I wish she grabbed my ball's

ncookie: I get hard watching this!

Why is this woman not even arrested by the police?! What she did was very wrong and she even sexually assaulted a few men! Double standards NEED to stop!

I do not wish sexual assault upon everybody! If you go out in a public and you see a stranger whose balls/penis/butt you want to grab or whose breasts/vagina/butt you want to grab, ASK the person for their CONSENT or even better, imagine in your head that you're grabbing their private parts or watch porn instead!

Why do people sexually assault or sexually harass people when they KNOW that it's wrong to do so?!

ANYONE, regardless of what gender they are, should be punished for sexually assaulting or sexually harassing people without their consent!

Also, please know that women can get sexually harassed/sexually assaulted by other women and men can get sexually harassed/sexually assaulted by women!

Violence knows no one!

It's sad that sexual harassment towards upon men isn't seen as bad as sexual harassment towards women. It's a very saddening double standard. I totally agree with you.
I mean, look at Sam Pepper, his channel and reputation pretty much got destroyed, mostly because of that video where he gropes on women's butts, yet this is somehow seen as normal.

I agree! Sam Pepper's career literally got broken because he groped women's butts, which still wasn't okay but hardly any women get punished for sexually harassing or sexually assaulting men. People are just so ignorant that it disappoints me!

I absolutely agree. What's funny is that most feminists never even talk about this double standard, goes to show how one-sided their philosophy is.

I know right! A lot of feminists always say they want equality for both genders but they won't even address these sexist double standards! Instead, they're busy complaining that there's X-Men but no X-Women!

There have been so many protests and revolutions to fight against racism so why are there barely any protests or revolutions to fight against sexism?!

I'm a former feminist. For the most part, in the west, both genders have equal rights, even though men are disadvantaged when it comes to certain legal aspects like custody, sexual harassment, etc. Instead of acting upon it, they dismiss because males are seen as privileged in their eyes. I wish people would act upon misandry, man-hating and all this crap.

The government should make a two hour ANTI-SEXIST hypnosis video that EVERYONE and ALL schools are required to watch! Then, we could finally put all this sexism BS to an end!

Unfortunately, I don't think that would do much. Parents should teach their children that way and the media should promote a similar philosophy. The media unfortunately tends to promote the male sexual assault devaluation for the most part, in my opinion.

Thankfully, my parents aren't sexist! I think the media should use their platform to make people more aware of sexism against males and misandry instead of just focusing on sexism against females and misogyny!

Why hasn't any president addressed the issue of sexism against men and misandry but so many presidents have addressed the issue of sexism against women and misogyny?!

I grew up in a traditional fundamentalist family.
My mother has had 2 failed relationships leaving her with me and my half-sister. Her past experiences have made her hate men in general. I wish she wouldn't generalize them, but she does, unfortunately.
Presidents (or in my case, prime ministers) would never dare to address these issues because they know they wouldn't get as many votes.

That SUCKS! So votes are more important than people's rights?!

Also, I'm sorry you had to live with such a mom! :(

They are. Prime ministers and presidents are selfish and just want to gain as many votes as they can to rule the country. Look at Obama and how he was feeding the public the lie of the 77 cent to a dollar myth, just to gain votes. In my country, the current prime minister was also feeding the public the idea of "equality", even though for the most part he was viewing female issues. At least he isn't a bad prime minister though and is definitely better than the leader of the opposition who is a too conservative. I wish there was something more centrist.

My mum is fine. I used to believe all that she used to say when I was a child, which is how I became a man-hating feminist in the past. Fortunately enough, I grew past that. Now I'm the one who tries to enlighten her about these issues, even though she can be stubborn sometimes.

I'm glad you're no longer a misandrist because that's just wrong! I'm glad you're trying to enlighten your mom on these issues with sexism!

I just wish there was a president who would actually DO something about this issue with prejudice and sexism! Just look at Nelson Mandela! He was a great man because he didn't just sit behind a desk and make empty promises! He actually fought against Apartheid and fought for blacks to be treated equally! Thanks to him, interracial couples are accepted more in society and black people are treated on a more equal scale as white people!

Why can't there be a president like Nelson Mandela who fights against feminism and misandry and fights for men to be treated just as equally as women?!

Reality is so depressing! If only life was like Zootopia where everyone gets ALONG and works together in harmony!
foxxhajti
Posts: 479
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/24/2016 7:49:10 AM
Posted: 5 months ago
I'm glad you're no longer a misandrist because that's just wrong! I'm glad you're trying to enlighten your mom on these issues with sexism!

I just wish there was a president who would actually DO something about this issue with prejudice and sexism! Just look at Nelson Mandela! He was a great man because he didn't just sit behind a desk and make empty promises! He actually fought against Apartheid and fought for blacks to be treated equally! Thanks to him, interracial couples are accepted more in society and black people are treated on a more equal scale as white people!

Why can't there be a president like Nelson Mandela who fights against feminism and misandry and fights for men to be treated just as equally as women?!

Reality is so depressing! If only life was like Zootopia where everyone gets ALONG and works together in harmony!

I try to spread egalitarianism as much as I can because I truly believe in it. Our prime minister is ok from an economic perspective at least. If the opposition gets elected here, my country would surely be worse and more unjust for both men and women.
Perfect leaders don't exist and most leaders are just greedy. Sad reality unfortunately.
"It's interesting to observe that almost all truly worthy men have simple manners, and that simple manners are almost always taken as a sign of little worth" - Giacomo Leopardi

"It is more honorable to be raised to a throne than to be born to one. Fortune bestows the one, merit obtains the other." - Francesco Petrarca

"You too must not count too much on your reality as you feel it today, since like yesterday, it may prove an illusion for you tomorrow." - Luigi Pirandello
Wylted
Posts: 21,167
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/24/2016 8:57:23 AM
Posted: 5 months ago
There is a double standard for a good reason. It is illegal either way, but it should have a different level of social rejection for women than men.

Let's be honest. Women are harmless for the most part. If a woman does this it is at worst annoying, if a man does this it is threatening, intimidating, scary, and disgusting.
Wylted
Posts: 21,167
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/24/2016 8:58:56 AM
Posted: 5 months ago
Sorry to say, bit I think you are less of a man if you are bothered by being held to a higher standard than women.
foxxhajti
Posts: 479
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/24/2016 9:11:07 AM
Posted: 5 months ago
At 6/24/2016 8:57:23 AM, Wylted wrote:
There is a double standard for a good reason. It is illegal either way, but it should have a different level of social rejection for women than men.

Let's be honest. Women are harmless for the most part. If a woman does this it is at worst annoying, if a man does this it is threatening, intimidating, scary, and disgusting.

For the most part, we aren't strong enough to do any harm, I won't deny this. Saying it is just annoying and not any of those negative adjectives you used afterwards, is horrible though. One man can be okay with it, another man might not, and can even finish up being traumatized by it. If a man doesn't like it, then something should be done about it, we shouldn't invalidate them as victims of sexual abuse.
A man talking about being abused from a woman in any way, shouldn't be invalidated. In fact, we should promote them to speak about it instead. They aren't "less of a man". They are men who had to experience tremendous abuse. They are victims too. These men finish up not talking about it because of the social backlash they finish up receiving. It's horrible. No wonder most suicide victims are males.
"It's interesting to observe that almost all truly worthy men have simple manners, and that simple manners are almost always taken as a sign of little worth" - Giacomo Leopardi

"It is more honorable to be raised to a throne than to be born to one. Fortune bestows the one, merit obtains the other." - Francesco Petrarca

"You too must not count too much on your reality as you feel it today, since like yesterday, it may prove an illusion for you tomorrow." - Luigi Pirandello
Wylted
Posts: 21,167
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/24/2016 11:39:27 AM
Posted: 5 months ago
At 6/24/2016 9:11:07 AM, foxxhajti wrote:
At 6/24/2016 8:57:23 AM, Wylted wrote:
There is a double standard for a good reason. It is illegal either way, but it should have a different level of social rejection for women than men.

Let's be honest. Women are harmless for the most part. If a woman does this it is at worst annoying, if a man does this it is threatening, intimidating, scary, and disgusting.

For the most part, we aren't strong enough to do any harm, I won't deny this. Saying it is just annoying and not any of those negative adjectives you used afterwards, is horrible though. One man can be okay with it, another man might not, and can even finish up being traumatized by it.

Traumatized by a ball grabbing? Wow, what a weak pathetic male that must be.

If a man doesn't like it, then something should be done about it, we shouldn't invalidate them as victims of sexual abuse.

Never said we should, but a ball grab is not sexual abuse, and it's really not as bad as him groping a woman.

A man talking about being abused from a woman in any way, shouldn't be invalidated. In fact, we should promote them to speak about it instead.

Speak about having their balls grabbed? Okay, lol

They aren't "less of a man". They are men who had to experience tremendous abuse.

I said men who have a problem being held to a higher standard then women are less of a man for it. Not that they are less of a man for being sexually assaulted. Please do not respond to messages without taking the time to read and understand them properly

They are victims too. These men finish up not talking about it because of the social backlash they finish up receiving. It's horrible. No wonder most suicide victims are males.

It is really disrespectful to call people suicide victims. Some people want to die, and getting wjat you wNt does not make you a victim
foxxhajti
Posts: 479
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/24/2016 11:51:13 AM
Posted: 5 months ago
At 6/24/2016 11:39:27 AM, Wylted wrote:
At 6/24/2016 9:11:07 AM, foxxhajti wrote:
At 6/24/2016 8:57:23 AM, Wylted wrote:
There is a double standard for a good reason. It is illegal either way, but it should have a different level of social rejection for women than men.

Let's be honest. Women are harmless for the most part. If a woman does this it is at worst annoying, if a man does this it is threatening, intimidating, scary, and disgusting.

For the most part, we aren't strong enough to do any harm, I won't deny this. Saying it is just annoying and not any of those negative adjectives you used afterwards, is horrible though. One man can be okay with it, another man might not, and can even finish up being traumatized by it.

Traumatized by a ball grabbing? Wow, what a weak pathetic male that must be.

If a man doesn't like it, then something should be done about it, we shouldn't invalidate them as victims of sexual abuse.

Never said we should, but a ball grab is not sexual abuse, and it's really not as bad as him groping a woman.

A man talking about being abused from a woman in any way, shouldn't be invalidated. In fact, we should promote them to speak about it instead.

Speak about having their balls grabbed? Okay, lol

They aren't "less of a man". They are men who had to experience tremendous abuse.

I said men who have a problem being held to a higher standard then women are less of a man for it. Not that they are less of a man for being sexually assaulted. Please do not respond to messages without taking the time to read and understand them properly

They are victims too. These men finish up not talking about it because of the social backlash they finish up receiving. It's horrible. No wonder most suicide victims are males.

It is really disrespectful to call people suicide victims. Some people want to die, and getting wjat you wNt does not make you a victim

I was talking about sexual assault in general. Those suicide victims could have received the help they needed.
"It's interesting to observe that almost all truly worthy men have simple manners, and that simple manners are almost always taken as a sign of little worth" - Giacomo Leopardi

"It is more honorable to be raised to a throne than to be born to one. Fortune bestows the one, merit obtains the other." - Francesco Petrarca

"You too must not count too much on your reality as you feel it today, since like yesterday, it may prove an illusion for you tomorrow." - Luigi Pirandello
Wylted
Posts: 21,167
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/24/2016 11:56:43 AM
Posted: 5 months ago
I was talking about sexual assault in general. Those suicide victims could have received the help they needed.

I think that is extremely offensive still. Not all people who commit suicide are victims, maybe people make a calm rational decision to do so, those people never needed help
Emmarie
Posts: 1,907
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/24/2016 1:21:58 PM
Posted: 5 months ago
At 6/23/2016 9:47:59 PM, foxxhajti wrote:


My mum is fine. I used to believe all that she used to say when I was a child, which is how I became a man-hating feminist in the past. Fortunately enough, I grew past that. Now I'm the one who tries to enlighten her about these issues, even though she can be stubborn sometimes.

I'm so happy to see SOMEONE defending their mom who isn't perfect. Wishing you and your mom continued compassion for each other.

I apologize for derailing this thread, but sometimes people hold moms to Godlike standards. We are human too, make mistakes, and aren't perfect. Everyone living is alive (since Roe vs. Wade and before that illegal abortions were common) because of their mom's decision to not abort them. Moms also in most cases nourish and clothe and care for us for the first 5 years of our lives, and then 10 to 15 years beyond that to a lesser degree. People will chose friends who lie, and cheat in relationships but hold moms to unreasonable expectations in their personal choices. It really irks me when people badmouth their moms. I'm not saying everyone should put their mom on a pedestal where she can do no wrong, I'm just saying they should respect the person who chose to bring them onto the planet.
foxxhajti
Posts: 479
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/24/2016 2:10:10 PM
Posted: 5 months ago
At 6/24/2016 1:21:58 PM, Emmarie wrote:
At 6/23/2016 9:47:59 PM, foxxhajti wrote:


My mum is fine. I used to believe all that she used to say when I was a child, which is how I became a man-hating feminist in the past. Fortunately enough, I grew past that. Now I'm the one who tries to enlighten her about these issues, even though she can be stubborn sometimes.

I'm so happy to see SOMEONE defending their mom who isn't perfect. Wishing you and your mom continued compassion for each other.

I apologize for derailing this thread, but sometimes people hold moms to Godlike standards. We are human too, make mistakes, and aren't perfect. Everyone living is alive (since Roe vs. Wade and before that illegal abortions were common) because of their mom's decision to not abort them. Moms also in most cases nourish and clothe and care for us for the first 5 years of our lives, and then 10 to 15 years beyond that to a lesser degree. People will chose friends who lie, and cheat in relationships but hold moms to unreasonable expectations in their personal choices. It really irks me when people badmouth their moms. I'm not saying everyone should put their mom on a pedestal where she can do no wrong, I'm just saying they should respect the person who chose to bring them onto the planet.

I don't hate her, absolutely. Is she imperfect? Yes. Does she make me angry sometimes? Most definitely. I have no reason to hate her though. I respect her as a person, she's gone through a lot, but I believe she has done her mistakes as well. I don't live with her, so we're not overly close, but I still love her. The only thing I won't let her do though is influence my sister with her ideologies. Children are very impressionable, and she's really young. I want her to grow as an egalitarian who treats everyone equally.
"It's interesting to observe that almost all truly worthy men have simple manners, and that simple manners are almost always taken as a sign of little worth" - Giacomo Leopardi

"It is more honorable to be raised to a throne than to be born to one. Fortune bestows the one, merit obtains the other." - Francesco Petrarca

"You too must not count too much on your reality as you feel it today, since like yesterday, it may prove an illusion for you tomorrow." - Luigi Pirandello
Emmarie
Posts: 1,907
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/24/2016 3:50:32 PM
Posted: 5 months ago
At 6/24/2016 2:10:10 PM, foxxhajti wrote:
At 6/24/2016 1:21:58 PM, Emmarie wrote:
At 6/23/2016 9:47:59 PM, foxxhajti wrote:


My mum is fine. I used to believe all that she used to say when I was a child, which is how I became a man-hating feminist in the past. Fortunately enough, I grew past that. Now I'm the one who tries to enlighten her about these issues, even though she can be stubborn sometimes.

I'm so happy to see SOMEONE defending their mom who isn't perfect. Wishing you and your mom continued compassion for each other.

I apologize for derailing this thread, but sometimes people hold moms to Godlike standards. We are human too, make mistakes, and aren't perfect. Everyone living is alive (since Roe vs. Wade and before that illegal abortions were common) because of their mom's decision to not abort them. Moms also in most cases nourish and clothe and care for us for the first 5 years of our lives, and then 10 to 15 years beyond that to a lesser degree. People will chose friends who lie, and cheat in relationships but hold moms to unreasonable expectations in their personal choices. It really irks me when people badmouth their moms. I'm not saying everyone should put their mom on a pedestal where she can do no wrong, I'm just saying they should respect the person who chose to bring them onto the planet.

I don't hate her, absolutely. Is she imperfect? Yes. Does she make me angry sometimes? Most definitely. I have no reason to hate her though. I respect her as a person, she's gone through a lot, but I believe she has done her mistakes as well. I don't live with her, so we're not overly close, but I still love her. The only thing I won't let her do though is influence my sister with her ideologies. Children are very impressionable, and she's really young. I want her to grow as an egalitarian who treats everyone equally.

There's nothing wrong with being an individual and not always agreeing with your mom. There's also nothing wrong with you both influencing your sister. You found your own beliefs, despite your mom's differences of opinions. Why not let your sister judge for herself like you did? The best you can be is an example and not "fight" to exert influence. That makes you the same as your mom.
OlaNordmann
Posts: 87
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/24/2016 4:20:00 PM
Posted: 5 months ago
How do people find this arousing? LOL

I also love the mentality that calling something a "prank" justifies being a complete d***head on camera. Some guys like Joseph Castillo even goes around and agitate people intentionally in order to invoke a response, and then essentially frame them when they become aggressive.
foxxhajti
Posts: 479
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/24/2016 5:11:36 PM
Posted: 5 months ago
There's nothing wrong with being an individual and not always agreeing with your mom. There's also nothing wrong with you both influencing your sister. You found your own beliefs, despite your mom's differences of opinions. Why not let your sister judge for herself like you did? The best you can be is an example and not "fight" to exert influence. That makes you the same as your mom.

I definitely won't fight with my mother to exert influence, but I definitely don't want her to be influenced by her ideologies. I don't want to impose any ideologies upon her, I want to promote independent thinking for her, in fact. I will still teach her from what I've learned throughout my life.
"It's interesting to observe that almost all truly worthy men have simple manners, and that simple manners are almost always taken as a sign of little worth" - Giacomo Leopardi

"It is more honorable to be raised to a throne than to be born to one. Fortune bestows the one, merit obtains the other." - Francesco Petrarca

"You too must not count too much on your reality as you feel it today, since like yesterday, it may prove an illusion for you tomorrow." - Luigi Pirandello
Foodiesoul
Posts: 579
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/24/2016 6:48:22 PM
Posted: 5 months ago
At 6/24/2016 4:20:00 PM, OlaNordmann wrote:
How do people find this arousing? LOL

I also love the mentality that calling something a "prank" justifies being a complete d***head on camera. Some guys like Joseph Castillo even goes around and agitate people intentionally in order to invoke a response, and then essentially frame them when they become aggressive.

People find stuff like this arousing because they're perverted! It's as simple as that! People who find horrible stuff like this video arousing are the type of people who will allow any stranger to grab their privates or rub their genitals. Youtube is supposed to be a place for people to laugh and learn, not a place for people to become more perverted. Youtube should start deleting videos like these because they only give off the wrong idea. If people want to make videos like these, they should post them on porn sites, not a site meant for comedy and education.

That girl in the video was a total A**HOLE with no respect towards men! She deserves to rot in hell and be locked up for the rest of her life. Sorry if I sound too harsh but I just hate it when people grab strangers' genitalia without their consent and then claim it was just for fun and get away with it! I want to live in a world of justice and equality, not a world of sexism and corruption!

I AGREE with your argument on pranks! It seems like most pranks nowadays aren't really pranks! They're just things that harm others or exploit people in a very negative way! I really miss the days when pranks were completely harmless and were just little, harmless things such as whoopee cushions or food pranks but now, it seems like most people take pranking WAY too far and end up hurting others and making innocent people look stupid! Nowadays, there are so many sexual pranks and violent pranks that just end up doing more bad than good.
Foodiesoul
Posts: 579
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/24/2016 6:49:43 PM
Posted: 5 months ago
At 6/24/2016 12:17:21 PM, AlexaLust wrote:
i think people who laugh at it will burn in hell!My friend had an sexual assault, and its terrible!

Agreed! People who laugh at this probably will rot in hell!

I'm so sorry your friend experienced sexual assault! I hope he/she gets better and that the sexual assaulter gets locked up for the rest of his/her life!
amyjones29
Posts: 1
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/24/2016 7:06:02 PM
Posted: 5 months ago
At 6/23/2016 7:50:57 PM, Foodiesoul wrote:
https://www.youtube.com...
This woman grabbed 100 men's balls and while many of the men looked happy, there were also several men who took a step back, quickly turned away from her, pushed her away, and ran away because grabbing a man's balls without his consent is sexual assault, which is NEVER okay!

The sad part is if a man grabbed 100 women's vaginas, then he would probably be arrested immediately or even screamed at. This woman is not even punished for grabbing 100 men's balls! Instead, the comments section is full of disgusting and perverted comments!

dasMasturbieren: I'd like for her to squeeze my balls until it put me on the ground. The pain would be just enough to make my dick hard then I'd jerk off.

simon may: I wish she grabbed my ball's

ncookie: I get hard watching this!

Why is this woman not even arrested by the police?! What she did was very wrong and she even sexually assaulted a few men! Double standards NEED to stop!

I do not wish sexual assault upon everybody! If you go out in a public and you see a stranger whose balls/penis/butt you want to grab or whose breasts/vagina/butt you want to grab, ASK the person for their CONSENT or even better, imagine in your head that you're grabbing their private parts or watch porn instead!

Why do people sexually assault or sexually harass people when they KNOW that it's wrong to do so?!

ANYONE, regardless of what gender they are, should be punished for sexually assaulting or sexually harassing people without their consent!

Also, please know that women can get sexually harassed/sexually assaulted by other women and men can get sexually harassed/sexually assaulted by women!

Violence knows no one!

As sad and true as this is, the facts are that men on the whole have created this stereotypical view, and often can actually encourage women to 'commit' these acts because some men, not all may I emphasise, actually actively enjoy women being what might be described as 'promiscuous'. The entire generation needs to be shook of these old fashioned views, and encourage men to lose their egos and appreciate that there should be equality and there should not be these double standardised loopholes in society. I agree with what you're saying - but men on the whole, sadly, probably do encourage this behaviour - as your quotes also suggest.