Jump to topic:

Cock Blocking . . .

SuperRobotWars
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/17/2010 5:05:52 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
What do you all think about cock blockers . . . ?
Minister Of Trolling
: At 12/6/2011 2:21:41 PM, badger wrote:
: ugly people should beat beautiful people ugly. simple! you'd be killing two birds with the one stone... women like violent men and you're making yourself more attractive, relatively. i met a blonde dude who was prettier than me not so long ago. he's not so pretty now! ha!
:
: ...and well, he wasn't really prettier than me. he just had nice hair.
TheAtheistAllegiance
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/17/2010 5:12:15 PM
At 12/17/2010 5:05:52 PM, SuperRobotWars wrote:

I think they might need a little cock themselves. =P
bluesteel
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/17/2010 5:21:16 PM
At 12/17/2010 5:12:15 PM, TheAtheistAllegiance wrote:

Everyone needs a good friend who is willing to jump on that grenade
You can't reason someone out of a position they didn't reason themselves into - Jonathan Swift (paraphrase)
gavin.ogden
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/17/2010 6:25:09 PM
At 12/17/2010 5:21:16 PM, bluesteel wrote:
At 12/17/2010 5:12:15 PM, TheAtheistAllegiance wrote:

Everyone needs a good friend who is willing to jump on that grenade

Or landmine...
tvellalott
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/17/2010 7:46:44 PM
They must be disarmed before the target is even approached.
"Caitlyn Jenner is an incredibly brave and stunningly beautiful woman."

Muh threads
Using mafia tactics in real-life: http://www.debate.org...
6 years of DDO: http://www.debate.org...
SuperRobotWars
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/17/2010 7:54:55 PM
My female friends cock block me . . .
Minister Of Trolling
: ugly people should beat beautiful people ugly. simple! you'd be killing two birds with the one stone... women like violent men and you're making yourself more attractive, relatively. i met a blonde dude who was prettier than me not so long ago. he's not so pretty now! ha!
:
Alex
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/17/2010 8:03:23 PM
Parents are the worst cock blockers. (at least around my age)
Why kill people who kill people to show that killing people is wrong?
bluesteel
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/18/2010 12:33:29 PM
At 12/17/2010 7:54:55 PM, SuperRobotWars wrote:

Then stop hitting on them
You can't reason someone out of a position they didn't reason themselves into - Jonathan Swift (paraphrase)
grobino
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/18/2010 12:46:51 PM
I think that it depends on the nature of the blocker. Lets take a theoretical example: Dave is going to sleep with a person that he might regret sleeping with in the morning. Bob and Andy are going to cock-block Dave, or at least attempt to. The thing is that Bob is a good cock-blocker and Andy is a bad one. Both of them have known Dave since they were around five (they are now in their early twenties, in college). They both have equal standing with Dave. The difference it this;
Bob is a good cock-blocker because he is going to cock-block Dave because he knows that Dave will regret sleeping with an ugly person/his friends girlfriend/a man (or woman depending on Dave's preference)/his sister. Bob is looking out for Dave by making sure he doesn't do anything he'll regret in the morning.
Andy, on the other hand, has different motives. Andy also finds the person that Dave is about to sleep with desirable. He is going to cock-block Dave because he does not want Dave to succeed where he failed. This makes Andy a bad cock-blocker, because his motives are purely selfish and he is not performing his cock-block to benefit Dave in any way.
In short- Cock Blockers are both a blessing and a curse, it just depends on whether their on your side or not.
bluesteel
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/18/2010 1:17:53 PM
At 12/18/2010 12:46:51 PM, grobino wrote:
I think that it depends on the nature of the blocker. Lets take a theoretical example: Dave is going to sleep with a person that he might regret sleeping with in the morning. Bob and Andy are going to cock-block Dave, or at least attempt to. The thing is that Bob is a good cock-blocker and Andy is a bad one. Both of them have known Dave since they were around five (they are now in their early twenties, in college). They both have equal standing with Dave. The difference it this;
Bob is a good cock-blocker because he is going to cock-block Dave because he knows that Dave will regret sleeping with an ugly person/his friends girlfriend/a man (or woman depending on Dave's preference)/his sister. Bob is looking out for Dave by making sure he doesn't do anything he'll regret in the morning.
Andy, on the other hand, has different motives. Andy also finds the person that Dave is about to sleep with desirable. He is going to cock-block Dave because he does not want Dave to succeed where he failed. This makes Andy a bad cock-blocker, because his motives are purely selfish and he is not performing his cock-block to benefit Dave in any way.
In short- Cock Blockers are both a blessing and a curse, it just depends on whether their on your side or not.

lol, so the girl is both SOOOO ugly that Bob feels it necessary to save Andy from her, but yet Dave finds her so attractive that he'd rather steal this girl from Andy than find a girl of his own?

Anyone who stop a friend from doing something stupid is a bad friend. Life is all about the story. Tucker Max got rich off this maxim.
Tidin
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/18/2010 4:56:40 PM

Sounds like state planning.
State: I know what is best for you.
Citizen: YES YOU DO!
Ragnar_Rahl
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/18/2010 6:29:52 PM
At 12/18/2010 4:56:40 PM, Tidin wrote:

It only sounds like state planning if Dave did not give them permission when he was sober to do this when he was drunk.
It came to be at its height. It was commanded to command. It was a capital before its first stone was laid. It was a monument to the spirit of man.
Tidin
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/18/2010 6:45:07 PM
At 12/18/2010 6:29:52 PM, Ragnar_Rahl wrote:
At 12/18/2010 4:56:40 PM, Tidin wrote:

It only sounds like state planning if Dave did not give them permission when he was sober to do this when he was drunk.

True, but in this context it is purely speculation...
bluesteel
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/18/2010 6:51:09 PM
The State is the most prolific cock blocker in human history.

I'm pretty sure Rothbard said that.
darkkermit
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/18/2010 7:12:18 PM
At 12/18/2010 6:51:09 PM, bluesteel wrote:
The State is the most prolific cock blocker in human history.

I'm pretty sure Rothbard said that.

It's all to blame for Jesus and his 1,976 years of cock blocking.
Open borders debate:
http://www.debate.org...
SuperRobotWars
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/18/2010 10:27:16 PM
At 12/18/2010 12:33:29 PM, bluesteel wrote:

I don't, they prevent me from going out with girls I meet by forcing me into situations in which I must shift priorities, such as . . .
I meet this girl, I begin talking to her, and like WWII kamikazes, they come out of nowhere and start up huge conversations with the girl I was talking to and lead me away from the girl, and then I loose all chances with the girl in question for they never give me the amount of time to get the girls information . . .
Minister Of Trolling
:
bluesteel
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/19/2010 9:17:03 PM
At 12/18/2010 10:27:16 PM, SuperRobotWars wrote:
At 12/18/2010 12:33:29 PM, bluesteel wrote:

I don't, they prevent me from going out with girls I meet by forcing me into situations in which I must shift priorities, such as . . .
I meet this girl, I begin talking to her, and like WWII kamikazes, they come out of nowhere and start up huge conversations with the girl I was talking to and lead me away from the girl, and then I loose all chances with the girl in question for they never give me the amount of time to get the girls information . . .

Then get new friends.