Is this sexual harassment ot not?

Foodiesoul
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/8/2016 11:59:49 PM
Posted: 5 months ago
https://www.youtube.com...
I came across this video and I can't really tell if this guy is being sexually harassed or not.

The guy looks very uncomfortable with some random pervert stranger just rubbing her butt against his crotch but at the same time, he looks like he doesn't seem to mind. Also, if he was sexually harassed, wouldn't he have taken a big step back and reported the girl?

This video is really confusing to me. Watch it and then please tell me whether or not it's sexual harassment.

Either way, it was NOT okay for that girl to just rub her butt against that guy's crotch in a very public setting!

People really need to keep their hands to THEMSELVES!
bballcrook21
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/9/2016 2:20:09 AM
It's not sexual harassment. If he wants to press charges and did not consent, then it would be sexual assault.
If you put the federal government in charge of the Sahara Desert, in 5 years there'd be a shortage of sand. - Friedman

Underlying most arguments against the free market is a lack of belief in freedom itself. -Friedman

Nothing is so permanent as a temporary government program. - Friedman

Society will never be free until the last Democrat is strangled with the entrails of the last Communist.
Foodiesoul
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/9/2016 3:16:35 AM
At 7/9/2016 2:20:09 AM, bballcrook21 wrote:
It's not sexual harassment. If he wants to press charges and did not consent, then it would be sexual assault.

Okay. Thanks for explaining it to me.
MattTheDreamer
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/9/2016 6:44:48 AM
At 7/8/2016 11:59:49 PM, Foodiesoul wrote:
I came across this video and I can't really tell if this guy is being sexually harassed or not.

The guy looks very uncomfortable with some random pervert stranger just rubbing her butt against his crotch but at the same time, he looks like he doesn't seem to mind. Also, if he was sexually harassed, wouldn't he have taken a big step back and reported the girl?

This video is really confusing to me. Watch it and then please tell me whether or not it's sexual harassment.

Either way, it was NOT okay for that girl to just rub her butt against that guy's crotch in a very public setting!

Or in this case, keep their butts to themselves.

He could press charges if he wished, but would he be taken seriously? Probably not unfortunately.
Foodiesoul
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/9/2016 5:20:50 PM
At 7/9/2016 6:44:48 AM, MattTheDreamer wrote:
At 7/8/2016 11:59:49 PM, Foodiesoul wrote:

Or in this case, keep their butts to themselves.

He could press charges if he wished, but would he be taken seriously? Probably not unfortunately.

No one even helped him. People just looked at him.

I am so disgusted at people and humanity.