Jump to topic:

F**K Feminism! Men's Rights Matter Too!

Foodiesoul
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/16/2016 2:20:39 AM
Posted: 4 months ago
I can't stand feminists! I really can't! I never want to date or marry or befriend or even meet a feminist in real life because most feminists are headless misandrists who always have their heads stuck in their as*es!

When feminism was first formed during the Women's Suffrage, it was totally fine because it actually promoted equality and helped support a good and noble cause but sadly, today's modern third pain feminism has destroyed the lives of billions of men!

Why is this, you may ask? It's because modern feminism doesn't actually gives women equal rights! It gives women bigger privileges than men and pretty much makes men the slaves of insanity. Many men have killed themselves because of the horror that modern feminism has become, because of the fact that men's voices are not taken as seriously as women's.

This is going to sound really really harsh but if I could kill every single feminist on Earth and get away with it, I definitely would! Just LOOK at all the damage that feminism has caused!

Feminism isn't promoting equality! Feminism is promoting female supremacy and male oppression. Feminism is the KKK of the modern era and the hate group of this time! We MUST STOP feminism before it becomes far too late! I mean seriously, if we don't do something about this, then I can guarantee you that there will probably be a whole era of male slavery and a men's suffrage. I'm not even joking.

One sexist stereotype that feminists use is that all men are pigs! NOT ALL MEN ARE PIGS! If anything, ALL feminists are pigs who grope men, sexually harass/assault men, rape men, beat up men, etc.

The point is women tend to get away with crimes!

Men, you have to be really careful out there as some random women could just grope your crotch or your butt and people would just laugh. A woman could even beat you up in public and no one would help you! Trust NO ONE!

Women, you may have all these unjust privileges but if I even hear on the news that you sexually harassed, sexually assaulted, or beat up a man and didn't get the jail time you deserve, I will seriously curse you until the day you die and pray that you choke on your own blood! I'm NOT joking!

Men, pray, PRAY that one day, masculism and egalitarianism will RISE above the all-oppressive feminism so that men, who are human beings on this land too and not all tough people who will stick their penis in anything, get the equal rights that they rightfully DESERVE! PRAY that one day, a politician will actually DO SOMETHING to give men their fair, just, and equal rights!

The Wage Pay Gap is a stupid myth because BY LAW, NO BUSINESS is allowed to discriminate against anyone for whatever reason!

Feminists, I hope you're happy now! Just look at all the damage you've done to this world! I hope all of you feminists take a LONG, hard look at yourselves and SNAP OUT of your misandric tendencies!

May masculism rise! May egalitarianism rise! May feminism fall, FALL to the lava and die in the ashes!

I HAD to rant! I hope this forum makes the world more fair towards men and not just women!
PetersSmith
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/16/2016 2:42:23 AM
At 7/16/2016 2:20:39 AM, Foodiesoul wrote:
I can't stand feminists! I really can't! I never want to date or marry or befriend or even meet a feminist in real life because most feminists are headless misandrists who always have their heads stuck in their as*es!

When feminism was first formed during the Women's Suffrage, it was totally fine because it actually promoted equality and helped support a good and noble cause but sadly, today's modern third pain feminism has destroyed the lives of billions of men!

Why is this, you may ask? It's because modern feminism doesn't actually gives women equal rights! It gives women bigger privileges than men and pretty much makes men the slaves of insanity. Many men have killed themselves because of the horror that modern feminism has become, because of the fact that men's voices are not taken as seriously as women's.

This is going to sound really really harsh but if I could kill every single feminist on Earth and get away with it, I definitely would! Just LOOK at all the damage that feminism has caused!

Feminism isn't promoting equality! Feminism is promoting female supremacy and male oppression. Feminism is the KKK of the modern era and the hate group of this time! We MUST STOP feminism before it becomes far too late! I mean seriously, if we don't do something about this, then I can guarantee you that there will probably be a whole era of male slavery and a men's suffrage. I'm not even joking.

One sexist stereotype that feminists use is that all men are pigs! NOT ALL MEN ARE PIGS! If anything, ALL feminists are pigs who grope men, sexually harass/assault men, rape men, beat up men, etc.

Men, you have to be really careful out there as some random women could just grope your crotch or your butt and people would just laugh. A woman could even beat you up in public and no one would help you! Trust NO ONE!

Women, you may have all these unjust privileges but if I even hear on the news that you sexually harassed, sexually assaulted, or beat up a man and didn't get the jail time you deserve, I will seriously curse you until the day you die and pray that you choke on your own blood! I'm NOT joking!

Men, pray, PRAY that one day, masculism and egalitarianism will RISE above the all-oppressive feminism so that men, who are human beings on this land too and not all tough people who will stick their penis in anything, get the equal rights that they rightfully DESERVE! PRAY that one day, a politician will actually DO SOMETHING to give men their fair, just, and equal rights!

The Wage Pay Gap is a stupid myth because BY LAW, NO BUSINESS is allowed to discriminate against anyone for whatever reason!

Feminists, I hope you're happy now! Just look at all the damage you've done to this world! I hope all of you feminists take a LONG, hard look at yourselves and SNAP OUT of your misandric tendencies!

May masculism rise! May egalitarianism rise! May feminism fall, FALL to the lava and die in the ashes!

I HAD to rant! I hope this forum makes the world more fair towards men and not just women!

You have now finally admitted to advocating male superiority. Congratulations, you hypocrite.
Empress of DDO (also Poll and Forum "Maintenance" Moderator)

"The two most important days in your life is the day you were born, and the day you find out why."
~Mark Twain

"Wow"
-Doge

"Don't believe everything you read on the internet just because there's a picture with a quote next to it."
~Abraham Lincoln

Guide to the Polls Section: http://www.debate.org...
Fernyx
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/16/2016 2:51:03 AM
At 7/16/2016 2:42:23 AM, PetersSmith wrote:

You have now finally admitted to advocating male superiority. Congratulations, you hypocrite.

You advocate for female superiority so...
PetersSmith
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/16/2016 2:53:49 AM
At 7/16/2016 2:51:03 AM, Fernyx wrote:

At least I'm not a hypocrite about it and don't deny it. This guy preaches "equality" everywhere, yet the vast majority of what he posts is complaining and whining about feminism and sexism against men. And now he admits it.
Empress of DDO (also Poll and Forum "Maintenance" Moderator)

"The two most important days in your life is the day you were born, and the day you find out why."
~Mark Twain

"Wow"
-Doge

"Don't believe everything you read on the internet just because there's a picture with a quote next to it."
~Abraham Lincoln

Guide to the Polls Section: http://www.debate.org...
lannan13
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/16/2016 3:01:46 AM

Up with the matriarchy! We need to help move towards women superiority. Men don't have rights as rights are a social construct that are just some imaginary thing that people made-up to make people feel better. You nor any other man has a right to anything since you are just an oppressor. You come from a society that oppresses women in the first place, so you are bias as all hell. You are from a level of extreme wealth. You are simply swinging down at society because you feel bad, because your priviledge is abusive.
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-Lannan13'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

If the sky's the limit then why do we have footprints on the Moon? I'm shooting my aspirations for the stars.

"If you are going through hell, keep going." "Sir Winston Churchill

"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." "Eleanor Roosevelt

Topics I want to debate. (http://tinyurl.com...)
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
Foodiesoul
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/16/2016 3:23:05 AM
At 7/16/2016 3:01:46 AM, lannan13 wrote:

Up with the matriarchy! We need to help move towards women superiority. Men don't have rights as rights are a social construct that are just some imaginary thing that people made-up to make people feel better. You nor any other man has a right to anything since you are just an oppressor. You come from a society that oppresses women in the first place, so you are bias as all hell. You are from a level of extreme wealth. You are simply swinging down at society because you feel bad, because your priviledge is abusive.

Wow, I had no idea you were this sexist. You're basically saying that you yourself are an oppressor since you are also a man.

So you support a world where men are oppressed. Bravo! I officially give you your certificate of sexism.
lannan13
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/16/2016 3:25:31 AM
At 7/16/2016 3:23:05 AM, Foodiesoul wrote:

Wow, I had no idea you were this sexist. You're basically saying that you yourself are an oppressor since you are also a man.

Did you just assume my gender? You better stop with your microaggressions bro.

So you support a world where men are oppressed. Bravo! I officially give you your certificate of sexism.

If they were oppressed then they would know what it's like to be oppressed like how they oppressed African-Americans and women. You need to check your privaledge.
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-Lannan13'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

If the sky's the limit then why do we have footprints on the Moon? I'm shooting my aspirations for the stars.

"If you are going through hell, keep going." "Sir Winston Churchill

"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." "Eleanor Roosevelt

Topics I want to debate. (http://tinyurl.com...)
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
Foodiesoul
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/16/2016 3:29:36 AM
At 7/16/2016 2:53:49 AM, PetersSmith wrote:

At least I'm not a hypocrite about it and don't deny it. This guy preaches "equality" everywhere, yet the vast majority of what he posts is complaining and whining about feminism and sexism against men. And now he admits it.

Because feminism is a bunch of misandric BS and many people are blind and willing to allow males to be discriminated against.

Feminism is pretty much no longer needed as women already have all the equal rights they can get while men are now treated on a lower level than women.

I'm saying that because feminism is no longer necessary, we should just replace it with masculism so that men can be treated with respect too and once men and women are treated on the same equal scale, we can replace masculism with egalitarianism.

What exactly was I admitting? All I admitted was the truth that feminism oppresses men and turns them into lost causes because it does and that masculism should be on a higher level than feminism so that we can finally get rid of this sexist BS once and for all!
Foodiesoul
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/16/2016 3:32:03 AM
At 7/16/2016 3:25:31 AM, lannan13 wrote:

If they were oppressed then they would know what it's like to be oppressed like how they oppressed African-Americans and women. You need to check your privaledge.

Okay. I'm sorry if I overreacted and offended you.

Let's just agree to disagree.
bballcrook21
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/16/2016 3:36:44 AM

Don't you think it's sexist to state that masculinity is a male characteristic only?
If you put the federal government in charge of the Sahara Desert, in 5 years there'd be a shortage of sand. - Friedman

Underlying most arguments against the free market is a lack of belief in freedom itself. -Friedman

Nothing is so permanent as a temporary government program. - Friedman

Society will never be free until the last Democrat is strangled with the entrails of the last Communist.
bballcrook21
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/16/2016 3:37:38 AM
At 7/16/2016 2:53:49 AM, PetersSmith wrote:

Both of your ideas are stupid, but your is stupider.
If you put the federal government in charge of the Sahara Desert, in 5 years there'd be a shortage of sand. - Friedman

Underlying most arguments against the free market is a lack of belief in freedom itself. -Friedman

Society will never be free until the last Democrat is strangled with the entrails of the last Communist.
bballcrook21
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/16/2016 3:38:23 AM

He's joking. He's not that stupid :D

bballcrook21
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/16/2016 3:38:45 AM
At 7/16/2016 3:32:03 AM, Foodiesoul wrote:

He's joking.

Foodiesoul
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/16/2016 3:55:50 AM
At 7/16/2016 3:38:45 AM, bballcrook21 wrote:
At 7/16/2016 3:32:03 AM, Foodiesoul wrote:

He's joking.

Thanks. I know that.
Foodiesoul
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/16/2016 3:58:13 AM
At 7/16/2016 3:36:44 AM, bballcrook21 wrote:

Don't you think it's sexist to state that masculinity is a male characteristic only?

You know that masculinity and femininity are made up constructs, right. There is no true masculine and there is no true feminine. It's all in one's head.

And besides, I said masculism, not masculinity.

No offense but I really don't want to start another fight with you again.
bballcrook21
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/16/2016 4:03:11 AM
At 7/16/2016 3:58:13 AM, Foodiesoul wrote:

You know that masculinity and femininity are made up constructs, right. There is no true masculine and there is no true feminine. It's all in one's head.

I was talking to Peters, who is a notable sophist imo.

I am agreeing with you. I also believe in Men's rights and find that the only way to continue civilization as it exists and has existed is to have a society that is dominated socially by males. This doesn't mean a theocracy like Saudi Arabia, but it means that women are modest and shy away from promiscuity and more towards marriage and procreation.

Foodiesoul
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/16/2016 6:00:22 AM
At 7/16/2016 4:03:11 AM, bballcrook21 wrote:

I am agreeing with you. I also believe in Men's rights and find that the only way to continue civilization as it exists and has existed is to have a society that is dominated socially by males. This doesn't mean a theocracy like Saudi Arabia, but it means that women are modest and shy away from promiscuity and more towards marriage and procreation.

Interesting. I don't think everyone wants to get married though.
triangle.128k
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/16/2016 6:34:04 AM

In what way would it be male dominated?
Emmarie
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/16/2016 6:56:38 AM

Basically sex objects for men's pleasure and to plant seeds in is what it seems you are saying. A hole to go in and a hole to bring forth offspring, while being legally bound to remain?
Axonly
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/16/2016 8:13:50 AM

Feminism: "the advocacy of women's rights on the ground of the equality of the sexes."

The enemy you are looking for doesn't exist.
Meh!
Riwaaz_Ras
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/16/2016 12:08:01 PM

How dare you call my best friend 'hypocrite'!
(This is not a goodbye message. I may or may not come back after ten years.)
Riwaaz_Ras
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/16/2016 12:15:01 PM

Don't you think it's sexist to state that only women have tits and twats?
Riwaaz_Ras
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/16/2016 12:17:29 PM
At 7/16/2016 8:13:50 AM, Axonly wrote:

Feminism: "the advocacy of women's rights on the ground of the equality of the sexes."

in dictionary, no.
bballcrook21
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/16/2016 3:43:43 PM
At 7/16/2016 12:15:01 PM, Riwaaz_Ras wrote:

Don't you think it's sexist to state that only women have tits and twats?

No, not at all. Only biological women have those organs, and anyone who states that a man can have those organs (transgender) is simply wrong. A woman is a woman no matter what surgery she gets.

MattTheDreamer
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/16/2016 3:56:27 PM
Foodie, I've long thought you were one of the good guys. Now I see my thoughts were correct. Well done. I agree.
Foodiesoul
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/16/2016 6:51:18 PM
At 7/16/2016 6:56:38 AM, Emmarie wrote:

Basically sex objects for men's pleasure and to plant seeds in is what it seems you are saying. A hole to go in and a hole to bring forth offspring, while being legally bound to remain?

I never said that. Women are human beings, not sex objects. The same goes for men. Men are human beings, not cash cows.

Some people treat men and women like sexist stereotypes while other people like me treat men and women like actual human beings.

Plus, not everyone wants children and many people break up, separate, or divorce.
bballcrook21
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/16/2016 7:00:22 PM
At 7/16/2016 3:56:27 PM, MattTheDreamer wrote:
Foodie, I've long thought you were one of the good guys. Now I see my thoughts were correct. Well done. I agree.

Foodie is a good guy

bballcrook21
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/16/2016 7:01:50 PM
At 7/16/2016 6:56:38 AM, Emmarie wrote:

No, so please stop drawing irrelevant and pretentious conclusions.

Men who treat women as sex objects are as ludicrous and worthless as women that treat themselves as such. I want a family society where men and women respect each other equally. No promiscuity from either men or women, and to have women teach morals and values to the children, with the men doing the same.

bballcrook21
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/16/2016 7:05:02 PM

Ah, the classic "dictionary definition" argument. If only it wasn't so fallacious.

Foodiesoul
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/16/2016 7:05:38 PM

Then why are so many feminists sexist against men if feminism is supposed to advocate equal rights of the sexes?

The hashtag #LikeAGirl is a sexist, feminist campaign that only favors women and does nothing to help the world in any way.

There's a Girl Rising movie and even a Girl Rising movement but there has NEVER been a single Boy Rising movie or Boy Rising movement.

Even some singers have made feminist songs. Beyonce sang a feminist song called Run The World (Girls) and Jennifer Lopez sang a feminist song and made a sexist video called Ain't Your Mama which uses old gender stereotypes.

Politicians constantly babble on and on about women's rights but BARELY ANY politician has talked about men's rights or even done anything to give men equal rights.

Feminism has done absolutely NOTHING to help men and give men equal rights in any way or form but feminism has brainwashed our sad society into worshiping women and treating men like dirt.

Feminism needs to die, like for real!