Send a Message
7/16/2016 7:01:20 AM
Posted: 4 months ago
White males
White females
Whites in general
Jews
Rich people
Gay white males. (They've dropped out of the loop!)

This all goes to color. If you're Brown, liberals love you
Even if you kill people. You can't do wrong. Blacks have ascended to God status.
DiogenestheDog
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/16/2016 1:29:52 PM
At 7/16/2016 7:01:20 AM, KendoRe2 wrote:
White males
White females
Whites in general
Jews
Rich people

Even if you kill people. You can't do wrong. Blacks have ascended to God status.

Liberals are the guys responsible for the society in idiocracy.

Liberals are out to make the world as dumb as possible in as short a time as can be. Basically a race to to extinction for them and they are so completely brain dead they don't know it.
bhakun
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/16/2016 5:48:15 PM
Stop being such a closed-minded baby.
"We must rapidly begin the shift from a "thing-oriented" society to a "person-oriented" society. When machines and computers, profit motives and property rights are considered more important than people, the giant triplets of racism, materialism, and militarism are incapable of being conquered." -MLK Jr
bballcrook21
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/16/2016 6:00:55 PM
At 7/16/2016 5:48:15 PM, bhakun wrote:

How so?
If you put the federal government in charge of the Sahara Desert, in 5 years there'd be a shortage of sand. - Friedman

Underlying most arguments against the free market is a lack of belief in freedom itself. -Friedman

Nothing is so permanent as a temporary government program. - Friedman

Society will never be free until the last Democrat is strangled with the entrails of the last Communist.
bhakun
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/16/2016 6:20:23 PM
At 7/16/2016 6:00:55 PM, bballcrook21 wrote:

How so?

Because liberals dont hate all white people and any reasonable person would understand that. I hear so much complaining about how liberals want all white people dead when that makes absolutely zero sense.
"We must rapidly begin the shift from a "thing-oriented" society to a "person-oriented" society. When machines and computers, profit motives and property rights are considered more important than people, the giant triplets of racism, materialism, and militarism are incapable of being conquered." -MLK Jr
bballcrook21
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/16/2016 6:22:16 PM
At 7/16/2016 6:20:23 PM, bhakun wrote:

How so?

Because liberals dont hate all white people and any reasonable person would understand that. I hear so much complaining about how liberals want all white people dead when that makes absolutely zero sense.

Well, liberals are the more mature members of the left. Progressives, on the other hand, imply their disdain toward whites in general through supporting policies that detriment whites in specific.

Then again, he wasn't talking about just whites.
If you put the federal government in charge of the Sahara Desert, in 5 years there'd be a shortage of sand. - Friedman

Underlying most arguments against the free market is a lack of belief in freedom itself. -Friedman

Society will never be free until the last Democrat is strangled with the entrails of the last Communist.
bhakun
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/16/2016 6:28:35 PM
At 7/16/2016 6:22:16 PM, bballcrook21 wrote:

How so?

Well, liberals are the more mature members of the left. Progressives, on the other hand, imply their disdain toward whites in general through supporting policies that detriment whites in specific.
Such as?

The other types of people he mentions are laughable. White women? Liberals hate white women? The man hating, feminist, SJW big bad liberals hate women?

And Jews!? Liberals hate Jews? Right-wing echo chambers like /pol/ and Stormfront are the most anti-semitic people on the internet. Literal Nazis. But no, its the liberals that hate the Jews.
bballcrook21
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/16/2016 6:43:27 PM
At 7/16/2016 6:28:35 PM, bhakun wrote:

How so?

Such as?

Multiculturalism, welfare, taxation burdens, flagging everything as "racist", etc.

The other types of people he mentions are laughable. White women? Liberals hate white women? The man hating, feminist, SJW big bad liberals hate women?

I never said that he was correct.

And Jews!? Liberals hate Jews? Right-wing echo chambers like /pol/ and Stormfront are the most anti-semitic people on the internet. Literal Nazis. But no, its the liberals that hate the Jews.

They don't hate Jews, so much as they hate Israel.

Robkwoods
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/16/2016 6:48:10 PM
White males
White females
Whites in general
Jews
Rich people

You forgot Asians.
Robkwoods
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/16/2016 6:50:04 PM
White males
White females
Whites in general
Jews
Rich people

Oh and House N*ggers. I have been called one, so I can say it; you know because... reasons.
missbailey8
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/16/2016 7:00:30 PM
White males
Uh no. I'm fine with white men.
White females
I'm a white female.
Whites in general
Hating white people is equally as racist as hating any other race. Even as a Liberal I believe that.
Jews
I have no reason to hate Jews or any other religious people.
Rich people
What's inherently bad about rich people?
Just as I'm cool with white males, I'm also cool with gay white males.

I don't love any race more than another.
~missbailey8~

Me: What is the weirdest thing I have ever done?
Solon: Agreeing to date me.

Skep: Bailey, you have sardonic written all over your face.
Annie: She has gorgeous written all over her face!

"[M]en are weak. All of us are weak."
-Fatihah

If you ever just want someone to vent, rant, or discuss anything troubling you, my PMs are always open. Have a fabulous day!

The Clown Queen of DDO
someloser
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/17/2016 7:36:18 AM
Why capitalize "liberals"?

White males
White females
Whites in general
maybe.

Jews
HAHAHAHAHA
Read a book man

Rich people
Liberals hate themselves. Is that right?
Ego sum qui sum. Deus lo vult.

"America is ungovernable; those who served the revolution have plowed the sea." - Simon Bolivar

"A healthy nation is as unconscious of its nationality as a healthy man of his bones. But if you break a nation's nationality it will think of nothing else but getting it set again." - George Bernard Shaw
Mr.Wonderful
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/17/2016 8:03:15 AM
At 7/16/2016 1:29:52 PM, DiogenestheDog wrote:
White males
White females
Whites in general
Jews
Rich people

Liberals are out to make the world as dumb as possible in as short a time as can be. Basically a race to to extinction for them and they are so completely brain dead they don't know it.

Honestly, I miss some of the old liberal ideas (now considered Libertarian) like an end to the IRS, auditing the federal reserve, and accountability for government officials. Progressives have hijacked both parties and the ones who actually know whats going on are mostly white. The ones who figured it out are also white so it makes sense to try to silence white people in general... they are failing miserably but they do their best to hide that fact through media control. They need to break the spirit of resistance before they can fully commit to the enslavement of the human race. Once you destroy the morals, drive, and aspirations of a society with false perceptions of fabricated injustices it is very easy to control people with handouts and the promise that big brother knows best... when in actuality "big brother" would like to kill off 90% of the global population. They need to systematically dumb society down to make that achievable and they need to preserve the dumb people to keep the smart people in check... lest they be exposed and forced to answer for their crimes. Assuredly, after the multi-billionaire super elites have achieved the control they seek, the ones relying on government will be the easiest to kill off (just pull the rug)... but can also take solace that they will be among the last since they pose the least amount of threat to the globalist progressive machine.
Hayd
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/18/2016 12:27:03 AM

How so?

+1
Hayd
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/18/2016 12:27:40 AM
White males
White females
Whites in general
Jews
Rich people

liberals=/=SJWs

Just substitute every mention of liberal with SJW and then the post is fine lol
Hayd
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/18/2016 12:28:30 AM
^ continuing

Liberalism refers to a theory of government order, not of society or sociology. Liberalism isn't a sect of sociology
Hayd
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/18/2016 12:29:32 AM
At 7/16/2016 1:29:52 PM, DiogenestheDog wrote:
White males
White females
Whites in general
Jews
Rich people

https://logfall.wordpress.com...
Hayd
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/18/2016 1:18:50 AM
At 7/16/2016 6:43:27 PM, bballcrook21 wrote:

How so?

Such as?

Multiculturalism, welfare, taxation burdens, flagging everything as "racist", etc.

Whats multiculturalism?
bballcrook21
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/18/2016 1:21:21 AM
At 7/18/2016 1:18:50 AM, Hayd wrote:

How so?

Such as?

Whats multiculturalism?

is the co-existence of diverse cultures, where culture includes racial, religious, or cultural groups and is manifested in customary behaviours, cultural assumptions and values, patterns of thinking, and communicative styles.

Hayd
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/18/2016 1:28:01 AM
At 7/18/2016 1:21:21 AM, bballcrook21 wrote:

How so?

Such as?

Whats multiculturalism?

is the co-existence of diverse cultures, where culture includes racial, religious, or cultural groups and is manifested in customary behaviours, cultural assumptions and values, patterns of thinking, and communicative styles.

Sounds good. Its not absurd to think that people of different races, religions and cultures can't live or interact with eachother lol
bballcrook21
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/18/2016 1:29:26 AM
At 7/18/2016 1:28:01 AM, Hayd wrote:

How so?

Such as?

Whats multiculturalism?

Sounds good. Its not absurd to think that people of different races, religions and cultures can't live or interact with eachother lol

Practicality and pragmatism shows the fault in ideologies.

Hayd
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/18/2016 1:33:18 AM
At 7/18/2016 1:29:26 AM, bballcrook21 wrote:

How so?

Such as?

Whats multiculturalism?

How? I live fine with other races, religions, and cultures. And most people do except for dumb people
bballcrook21
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/18/2016 1:36:22 AM
At 7/18/2016 1:33:18 AM, Hayd wrote:

How so?

Such as?

Whats multiculturalism?

How? I live fine with other races, religions, and cultures. And most people do except for dumb people

There are qualitative differences between living peacefully in a nation without any strict racial or historical heritage/culture, and living in a nation with values diametrically opposed to a population that is being financed to reproduce and immigrate into the host nation.

SJM
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/18/2016 1:40:48 AM
Yolo
Hitler- If you tell a big enough lie and tell it frequently enough, it will be believed.

Stalin- Ideas are more powerful than guns. We would not let our enemies have guns, why should we let them have ideas.

Machiavelli- It is better to be feared than loved, if you cannot be both.

Ivan the Terrible- "I will not see the destruction of the Christian converts who are loyal to me, and to my last breath I will fight for the Orthodox faith
Hayd
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/18/2016 2:12:35 AM
At 7/18/2016 1:36:22 AM, bballcrook21 wrote:

How so?

Such as?

Whats multiculturalism?

There are qualitative differences between living peacefully in a nation without any strict racial or historical heritage/culture, and living in a nation with values diametrically opposed to a population that is being financed to reproduce and immigrate into the host nation.

Talking clearly and lucidly is more of a skill then trying to be complicated
bballcrook21
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/18/2016 2:21:27 AM
At 7/18/2016 2:12:35 AM, Hayd wrote:

How so?

Such as?

Whats multiculturalism?

Talking clearly and lucidly is more of a skill than trying to be complicated

Fixed your grammar and let it be noted that the above comment is irrelevant.

Hayd
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/18/2016 2:23:54 AM
At 7/18/2016 2:21:27 AM, bballcrook21 wrote:

How so?

Such as?

Whats multiculturalism?

what the fvck, you're so weird
bballcrook21
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/18/2016 2:25:41 AM
At 7/18/2016 2:23:54 AM, Hayd wrote:
At 7/18/2016 2:21:27 AM, bballcrook21 wrote:

How so?

Such as?

Whats multiculturalism?

what the fvck, you're so weird

Sure

BrendanD19
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/18/2016 2:48:20 AM
White males
White females
Whites in general
Jews
Rich people

This makes literally no sense.
Mr.Wonderful
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/18/2016 4:49:11 AM
At 7/18/2016 2:48:20 AM, BrendanD19 wrote:
White males
White females
Whites in general
Jews
Rich people

This makes literally no sense.

In the new incarnation of liberalism... Progressivism... its not supposed to make sense... its just supposed to be what "feels good"... so if you're a black guy who robs a store, assaults the clerk, and charges a cop and you happen to get killed for it then you are a martyr of the cause which has quite literally proven to be race-baiting, gender-baiting, destruction of property mixed with a couple shootings, rapes, illicit drug use, looting and mind numbing stupidity time and time again. I think the whole concept behind it is you are progressing toward the edge of a cliff and you want to throw yourself over it as quickly as possible leaving nothing behind but a smoldering ruin. Sure it seems insane... but when you hate life that much you need to create imaginary demons to fight against otherwise you would have no one and nothing to blame but yourself... and the whole point to being a Progressive is to avoid accountability for anything... ever... and blame everyone else for your problems so you never have to grow up and be a contributing member to a functional society.

...Look the whole thing makes perfect sense when you smoke crack. Normal thinking, sane, responsible people will never understand.