Jump to topic:

Alternative To Abortions . . .

SuperRobotWars
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/24/2010 7:41:58 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
It is far more effective to remove embryos from the womb via tube and put them on ice so that people who want to have kids and are incapable can have them or if you want to have kids and are not ready for them you can have them at another date . . .
Minister Of Trolling
: At 12/6/2011 2:21:41 PM, badger wrote:
: ugly people should beat beautiful people ugly. simple! you'd be killing two birds with the one stone... women like violent men and you're making yourself more attractive, relatively. i met a blonde dude who was prettier than me not so long ago. he's not so pretty now! ha!
:
: ...and well, he wasn't really prettier than me. he just had nice hair.
lovelife
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/24/2010 7:53:07 PM
At 12/24/2010 7:41:58 PM, SuperRobotWars wrote:
It is far more effective to remove embryos from the womb via tube and put them on ice so that people who want to have kids and are incapable can have them or if you want to have kids and are not ready for them you can have them at another date . . .

Is it possible? Thats what my dad thought an abortion was btw.
Without Royal there is a hole inside of me, I have no choice but to leave
SuperRobotWars
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/24/2010 8:15:27 PM
At 12/24/2010 8:05:12 PM, Cody_Franklin wrote:
I imagine that you would have to pay a lot more to cryogenically freeze (and maintain) an embryo. As such, I highly doubt that many parents would prefer this option to abortion or adoption.

. . . well, considering the fact some of these embryos will be bought off for scientific purposes, the use of strategic locations, and the simplicity of building temperature controlling devices that can be powered upon a wide variety of different energy forms will contribute to its cost effectiveness, plus think about it like this we can fit many hundreds of embryos into a small and confined space and we place these facilities right next to power plants and the company can save tons of money (especially if they and the power plant are one in the same) and there is the slight possibility of these facilities to be government owned, plus expect pro-life donations . . .
Minister Of Trolling
: ugly people should beat beautiful people ugly. simple! you'd be killing two birds with the one stone... women like violent men and you're making yourself more attractive, relatively. i met a blonde dude who was prettier than me not so long ago. he's not so pretty now! ha!
:
rogue
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/24/2010 8:47:21 PM
I really like this idea. I didn't know it was possible. I am pro abortion but I think this would be better as long as its not ridiculously expensive.
SuperRobotWars
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/24/2010 8:54:08 PM
At 12/24/2010 8:47:21 PM, rogue wrote:
I really like this idea. I didn't know it was possible. I am pro abortion but I think this would be better as long as its not ridiculously expensive.

As an added you can also account for less damaging to the female internally . . .
Minister Of Trolling
:
tvellalott
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/24/2010 8:59:38 PM
I think they aborted fetuses should be fed to the poor.
"Caitlyn Jenner is an incredibly brave and stunningly beautiful woman."

Muh threads
Using mafia tactics in real-life: http://www.debate.org...
6 years of DDO: http://www.debate.org...
Puck
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/24/2010 9:04:21 PM
It's not free to store them. Who is going to pay for the embryo they didn't want? Plus the technology as is is basically artificially inseminating whereupon the embryo is then frozen - not, X weeks of development later. Current tech puts it at 5-7 days max after fertilisation before cyro must occur and be successfully viable when thawed.
Puck
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/24/2010 9:05:04 PM
I really like this idea. I didn't know it was possible.

They've been doing it for IVF treatments for a few decades.
Kleptin
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/26/2010 12:40:40 AM
At 12/24/2010 9:05:04 PM, Puck wrote:
I really like this idea. I didn't know it was possible.

They've been doing it for IVF treatments for a few decades.

Yeah, the first test-tube baby is about 30-something now :D
: At 5/2/2010 2:43:54 PM, innomen wrote:
It isn't about finding a theory, philosophy or doctrine and thinking it's the answer, but a practical application of one's experiences that is the answer.

: At 10/28/2010 2:40:07 PM, jharry wrote: I have already been given the greatest Gift that anyone could ever hope for [Life], I would consider myself selfish if I expected anything more.
Caramel
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/26/2010 11:13:55 AM

Not many people label themselves as "pro-abortion"
no comment
bluesteel
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/27/2010 12:02:50 AM
At 12/24/2010 7:41:58 PM, SuperRobotWars wrote:

This sooo doesn't work. You can freeze and re-animate sperm/eggs, not embryos.
You can't reason someone out of a position they didn't reason themselves into - Jonathan Swift (paraphrase)
Puck
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/27/2010 1:34:44 AM
At 12/27/2010 12:02:50 AM, bluesteel wrote:
This sooo doesn't work. You can freeze and re-animate sperm/eggs, not embryos.

You can, just the time frame is small.

http://www.ivf.com...