Jump to topic:

What's your ideal dystopia?

HeavenlyPanda
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/20/2016 2:18:20 AM
Posted: 4 months ago
This is based off of the "what's your ideal utopia?" That got me thinking to what's your ideal dystopia? And why is that dystopia the worst? Do you think you would survive in that dystopia?

I think that the walking dead dystopia is the worst because firstly zombies are scary. Secondly the dead are trying to eat you. There's a lot more dead in this world than living so we are helplessly outmatched. I do not think I would last long in this dystopia.
HeavenlyPanda. The most heavenly of all heavenly creatures.
triangle.128k
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/20/2016 4:23:08 PM
At 7/20/2016 2:18:20 AM, HeavenlyPanda wrote:
This is based off of the "what's your ideal utopia?" That got me thinking to what's your ideal dystopia? And why is that dystopia the worst? Do you think you would survive in that dystopia?

I think that the walking dead dystopia is the worst because firstly zombies are scary. Secondly the dead are trying to eat you. There's a lot more dead in this world than living so we are helplessly outmatched. I do not think I would last long in this dystopia.

A Maoist communist dictatorship.
Vox_Veritas
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/20/2016 9:11:30 PM
At 7/20/2016 2:18:20 AM, HeavenlyPanda wrote:

Being one of the five surviving humans in "I have no mouth and I must scream". Frankly, a post-apocalyptic world filled with zombies would be like a utopia for me.
Call me Vox, the Resident Contrarian of debate.org.

The DDO Blog:
https://debatedotorg.wordpress.com...

#drinkthecoffeenotthekoolaid
Otto_Hasenkamp
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/4/2016 9:28:51 PM
An anarchist/anarcho-communist society.
"Vor uns liegt Deutschland, in uns marschiert Deutschland, und hinter uns, kommt Deutschland!"