Total Posts:67|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

Everything Wrong With Society

HeavenlyPanda
Posts: 819
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/24/2016 7:41:56 PM
Posted: 4 months ago
Yr Arbrawf Cymdeithasol

Our society has advanced so much in the last century but recently it seems to be going backwards. We've started to twist what was once wrong into something that is good and acceptable. How on earth did something that was immoral and wrong turn into something that is now acceptable? Yes I'm speaking about gays and transgenders. Do you people seriously have a problem with that? The fact that our society has now accepted that being gay is ok is quite frankly disgusting. The fact that people actually advocate for it is ridiculous.

You people think its wrong for a pedophile to prey on little children, you people think its wrong when incest happens, you people think its wrong to molest people and yet you think homosexuality is ok. Homosexuality is immoral, just like all the other examples. You people don't even believe that prostitution should be legal yet you advocate for something like transgenders. That's just sad. The fact that society has twisted and warped every single person to believe that gay is ok just goes to show how backwards our society is becoming.

Marriage doesn't even work with gays. In fact it shouldn't work. Marriage is something that is intimate and pure and is something between a MAN and a WOMAN. Not a man and a man or a woman and a woman. What do you not get about that? You guys think that's ok yet you don't think a child being married to an old man is ok. You think that all love is ok but is it? How about marriage to an animal? Is that what we'll be vying for next?

Transgenders take gay to a whole other level. I don't care that you think your a man or a women when you're obviously not. Get out of the bathroom. They invade your privacy. Gays do it too. Who knew Girl Scouts could allow boys who are gay? Just you wait till that funny little Girl Scout rapes a real Girl Scout and then you'll change your mind. So suddenly everybody is supposed to accommodate for this supposed "new gender". Business are suppose to now create new bathrooms for them? Why are they getting so much special treatment for doing something that's immoral and wrong?

Don't get angry at me for saying this. Get angry at yourself for allowing this. I speak because I'm allowed to yet you all try to shut me up. Why is that? Because you're afraid that what I say might actually be true? You people like to say that everyone has the freedom of speech and I hate that. Freedom of speech is only freedom of speech when what your saying fits into society. Well here's my speech. Our society is going backwards and its all because people think that everything is suddenly ok. This is what's wrong with society. We say we have freedom to do stuff and say stuff as long as... As long as its ok... As long as its good... As long as its right... As long as it fits the picture of society today. And that picture is pretty on the outside but underneath its disgusting and twisted.
HeavenlyPanda. The most heavenly of all heavenly creatures.
Skepsikyma
Posts: 8,280
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/24/2016 9:53:00 PM
Posted: 4 months ago
At 7/24/2016 7:41:56 PM, HeavenlyPanda wrote:
Yr Arbrawf Cymdeithasol

Our society has advanced so much in the last century but recently it seems to be going backwards. We've started to twist what was once wrong into something that is good and acceptable. How on earth did something that was immoral and wrong turn into something that is now acceptable? Yes I'm speaking about gays and transgenders. Do you people seriously have a problem with that? The fact that our society has now accepted that being gay is ok is quite frankly disgusting. The fact that people actually advocate for it is ridiculous.

I'm sure that there's an actual argument in there somewhere, but I can't find it.

You people think its wrong for a pedophile to prey on little children, you people think its wrong when incest happens, you people think its wrong to molest people and yet you think homosexuality is ok. Homosexuality is immoral, just like all the other examples. You people don't even believe that prostitution should be legal yet you advocate for something like transgenders. That's just sad. The fact that society has twisted and warped every single person to believe that gay is ok just goes to show how backwards our society is becoming.

Once again, no arguments. Your entire starting point is that the acceptance of gay is 'backwards', but you haven't defended, or even identified, what paradigm you are setting up your idea of 'progression' in relation to.

Marriage doesn't even work with gays. In fact it shouldn't work. Marriage is something that is intimate and pure and is something between a MAN and a WOMAN. Not a man and a man or a woman and a woman. What do you not get about that? You guys think that's ok yet you don't think a child being married to an old man is ok. You think that all love is ok but is it? How about marriage to an animal? Is that what we'll be vying for next?

Bare assertions again.

Transgenders take gay to a whole other level. I don't care that you think your a man or a women when you're obviously not. Get out of the bathroom. They invade your privacy. Gays do it too. Who knew Girl Scouts could allow boys who are gay? Just you wait till that funny little Girl Scout rapes a real Girl Scout and then you'll change your mind. So suddenly everybody is supposed to accommodate for this supposed "new gender". Business are suppose to now create new bathrooms for them? Why are they getting so much special treatment for doing something that's immoral and wrong?

People aren't going to take you seriously unless you show why something is immoral and wrong.

Don't get angry at me for saying this. Get angry at yourself for allowing this. I speak because I'm allowed to yet you all try to shut me up. Why is that? Because you're afraid that what I say might actually be true? You people like to say that everyone has the freedom of speech and I hate that. Freedom of speech is only freedom of speech when what your saying fits into society. Well here's my speech. Our society is going backwards and its all because people think that everything is suddenly ok. This is what's wrong with society. We say we have freedom to do stuff and say stuff as long as... As long as its ok... As long as its good... As long as its right... As long as it fits the picture of society today. And that picture is pretty on the outside but underneath its disgusting and twisted.

I don't want to shut you up. But people are just going to laugh at you regardless if you don't actually support any of your positions. You're the equivalent of an SJW, ranting and raving, assuming all of your positions to be true, and calling anyone who disagrees with you names
"The Collectivist experiment is thoroughly suited (in appearance at least) to the Capitalist society which it proposes to replace. It works with the existing machinery of Capitalism, talks and thinks in the existing terms of Capitalism, appeals to just those appetites which Capitalism has aroused, and ridicules as fantastic and unheard-of just those things in society the memory of which Capitalism has killed among men wherever the blight of it has spread."
- Hilaire Belloc -
HeavenlyPanda
Posts: 819
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/24/2016 10:18:07 PM
Posted: 4 months ago
At 7/24/2016 9:53:00 PM, Skepsikyma wrote:
At 7/24/2016 7:41:56 PM, HeavenlyPanda wrote:
Yr Arbrawf Cymdeithasol

Our society has advanced so much in the last century but recently it seems to be going backwards. We've started to twist what was once wrong into something that is good and acceptable. How on earth did something that was immoral and wrong turn into something that is now acceptable? Yes I'm speaking about gays and transgenders. Do you people seriously have a problem with that? The fact that our society has now accepted that being gay is ok is quite frankly disgusting. The fact that people actually advocate for it is ridiculous.

I'm sure that there's an actual argument in there somewhere, but I can't find it.

You people think its wrong for a pedophile to prey on little children, you people think its wrong when incest happens, you people think its wrong to molest people and yet you think homosexuality is ok. Homosexuality is immoral, just like all the other examples. You people don't even believe that prostitution should be legal yet you advocate for something like transgenders. That's just sad. The fact that society has twisted and warped every single person to believe that gay is ok just goes to show how backwards our society is becoming.

Once again, no arguments. Your entire starting point is that the acceptance of gay is 'backwards', but you haven't defended, or even identified, what paradigm you are setting up your idea of 'progression' in relation to.

Marriage doesn't even work with gays. In fact it shouldn't work. Marriage is something that is intimate and pure and is something between a MAN and a WOMAN. Not a man and a man or a woman and a woman. What do you not get about that? You guys think that's ok yet you don't think a child being married to an old man is ok. You think that all love is ok but is it? How about marriage to an animal? Is that what we'll be vying for next?

Bare assertions again.

Transgenders take gay to a whole other level. I don't care that you think your a man or a women when you're obviously not. Get out of the bathroom. They invade your privacy. Gays do it too. Who knew Girl Scouts could allow boys who are gay? Just you wait till that funny little Girl Scout rapes a real Girl Scout and then you'll change your mind. So suddenly everybody is supposed to accommodate for this supposed "new gender". Business are suppose to now create new bathrooms for them? Why are they getting so much special treatment for doing something that's immoral and wrong?

People aren't going to take you seriously unless you show why something is immoral and wrong.

Don't get angry at me for saying this. Get angry at yourself for allowing this. I speak because I'm allowed to yet you all try to shut me up. Why is that? Because you're afraid that what I say might actually be true? You people like to say that everyone has the freedom of speech and I hate that. Freedom of speech is only freedom of speech when what your saying fits into society. Well here's my speech. Our society is going backwards and its all because people think that everything is suddenly ok. This is what's wrong with society. We say we have freedom to do stuff and say stuff as long as... As long as its ok... As long as its good... As long as its right... As long as it fits the picture of society today. And that picture is pretty on the outside but underneath its disgusting and twisted.

I don't want to shut you up. But people are just going to laugh at you regardless if you don't actually support any of your positions. You're the equivalent of an SJW, ranting and raving, assuming all of your positions to be true, and calling anyone who disagrees with you names

And you are just a critic who's too scared to write your own opinion. At least I showed you the bare truth of society. I will elaborate soon.
HeavenlyPanda. The most heavenly of all heavenly creatures.
Foodiesoul
Posts: 579
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/24/2016 10:51:53 PM
Posted: 4 months ago
At 7/24/2016 7:41:56 PM, HeavenlyPanda wrote:
Yr Arbrawf Cymdeithasol

Our society has advanced so much in the last century but recently it seems to be going backwards. We've started to twist what was once wrong into something that is good and acceptable. How on earth did something that was immoral and wrong turn into something that is now acceptable? Yes I'm speaking about gays and transgenders. Do you people seriously have a problem with that? The fact that our society has now accepted that being gay is ok is quite frankly disgusting. The fact that people actually advocate for it is ridiculous.

You people think its wrong for a pedophile to prey on little children, you people think its wrong when incest happens, you people think its wrong to molest people and yet you think homosexuality is ok. Homosexuality is immoral, just like all the other examples. You people don't even believe that prostitution should be legal yet you advocate for something like transgenders. That's just sad. The fact that society has twisted and warped every single person to believe that gay is ok just goes to show how backwards our society is becoming.

Marriage doesn't even work with gays. In fact it shouldn't work. Marriage is something that is intimate and pure and is something between a MAN and a WOMAN. Not a man and a man or a woman and a woman. What do you not get about that? You guys think that's ok yet you don't think a child being married to an old man is ok. You think that all love is ok but is it? How about marriage to an animal? Is that what we'll be vying for next?

Transgenders take gay to a whole other level. I don't care that you think your a man or a women when you're obviously not. Get out of the bathroom. They invade your privacy. Gays do it too. Who knew Girl Scouts could allow boys who are gay? Just you wait till that funny little Girl Scout rapes a real Girl Scout and then you'll change your mind. So suddenly everybody is supposed to accommodate for this supposed "new gender". Business are suppose to now create new bathrooms for them? Why are they getting so much special treatment for doing something that's immoral and wrong?

Don't get angry at me for saying this. Get angry at yourself for allowing this. I speak because I'm allowed to yet you all try to shut me up. Why is that? Because you're afraid that what I say might actually be true? You people like to say that everyone has the freedom of speech and I hate that. Freedom of speech is only freedom of speech when what your saying fits into society. Well here's my speech. Our society is going backwards and its all because people think that everything is suddenly ok. This is what's wrong with society. We say we have freedom to do stuff and say stuff as long as... As long as its ok... As long as its good... As long as its right... As long as it fits the picture of society today. And that picture is pretty on the outside but underneath its disgusting and twisted.

LMFAO! XD

This OP was hilarious! However, I disagree with you. There is nothing wrong with being homosexual and being sexually attracted to the same gender.

There's nothing wrong with physically changing your gender as a man or a woman.

People can f**k who they want to, as long as they're not f**king minors, animals, family relatives, or multiple people as that can lead to all sorts of horrible and disgusting STDs.
HeavenlyPanda
Posts: 819
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/24/2016 11:30:06 PM
Posted: 4 months ago
Yr Arbrawf Cymdeithasol

Homosexuality is "Sexual attraction to people of one"s own sex." [1] Pedophilia is "Sexual feelings directed toward children." [2] Incest is "Sexual relations between people classed as being too closely related to marry each other." [3] Does any of those say anything about love? Do you see the pattern? They are all disgusting practices that do not highlight love. They're just shallow feelings that are immoral.

Being gay is immoral. I don't understand how people in society today freak out when someone says that. It's true. The fact that for thousands of years, being gay was seen as immoral by civilized nations should be a big indicator. But it just goes to show how quickly society can warp your mind.

Leviticus 20:13 - If a man also lie with mankind, as he lieth with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination: they shall surely be put to death; their blood [shall be] upon them.

Religion disapproves of it. It calls it an abomination. A deity calls it immoral. Should that not be a big enough indicator? Morality is the distinction between right and wrong. For thousands of years we saw gay people as wrong. Why have we suddenly changed?

Prostitution is the practice of engaging in sexual activity for payment. It's been around just as long as pedophilia, incest, and homosexuality. So what's the difference? How is homosexuality any better than prostitution? At least you actually have a cause for prostitution. Money. Homosexuality has no cause. There is no reason for it other than sexual desires. And which seems worse? Homosexuality of course. So how could prostitution which is better than homosexuality morally, be illegal when homosexuality is not? This is what society does. It takes the worst of ideas that are immoral and spins them into a new light. Society has such a big influence on everyone and once some jump on the bandwagon, everybody else joins on too.

Now for pedophilia., incest and homosexuality and I'll add rape. Homosexuality is the worst out of the four as someone so kindly pointed out to me. Pedophilia, rape and incest are all mostly non-consent activities. So that means that only one person is at fault for being immoral. Now homosexuality is mostly consent. Which means that both people consented to do something immoral. Many of you will probably oppose this because that's what society told you but society lies. Is it not better to be innocent of doing something wrong rather than knowing you're doing something wrong and doing it anyways?

Marriage does not work and should not work for gays. God the religious deity that people worship said marriage was specifically for a man and woman. The definition of marriage specifically states that its between a man and a woman. The fact that we've now changed it to accommodate a man and a man or a woman and a woman is insulting. Marriage is pure and supposed to be based off of love. That just ruins it because homosexuality is immoral. Therefore your whole marriage is based off of something immoral. The fact that our law has bent to the will of society is frightening. Our law is suppose to be just and fair but it is being poisoned by the ideals of society. Just search up blacks being given longer sentences because their blacks. This is what I'm talking about. Society is a messed up ideology that poisons everything it touches.

Transgendered intrude on everyone's privacy in public. And the funny thing is that people don't care. You care if a boy walks into the girls bathroom yet you wouldn't question a boy who identified himself as a transgender walking into a girls bathroom. I don't care if you identify yourself as an "it". I don't care. Get out and use your original bathroom please and thank you. That example just barely touches upon the whole issue with transgender people. Society has warped your mind so that nowadays people are labels. Good people, bad people, boy, girl, gay, transgender, it. And suddenly the boy and girl bathroom door is open to both genders. Boys can now become Girl Scouts as long as they identify themselves as a girl. How sick is that? Society has replaced the persons face with a mask. It doesn't matter who the person is as long as the person wears the mask he's allowed into the girls washroom. Do you not see the issues transgender people cause?

Society is tricking and warping everyone's minds into thinking that immoral ideologies are ok. Society is a poisonous messed up ideal that has a powerful influence over everyone. And it's the people who believe in society that give it, it's power. Stop believing in these disgusting lies. How long is it going to take for people to wake up and realize they are living in a disgustingly immoral world? The great flood of old told a story of everyone being wiped off the face of this earth for being immoral. Luckily I won't happen again but we are sinking into that society again. Where everyone sees immoral ideals as right/good.

So laugh all you want. Call me names, insult me. But you are the ones who are sinking into societies lies. You are the ones who allow society to have so much power. Society hates people like me who see it for the truth it is. Which is why you who believe in society will hate me.

[1] http://www.oxforddictionaries.com...
[2] http://www.oxforddictionaries.com...
[3] http://www.oxforddictionaries.com...
HeavenlyPanda. The most heavenly of all heavenly creatures.
HeavenlyPanda
Posts: 819
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/24/2016 11:34:03 PM
Posted: 4 months ago
LMFAO! XD

This OP was hilarious! However, I disagree with you. There is nothing wrong with being homosexual and being sexually attracted to the same gender.

There's nothing wrong with physically changing your gender as a man or a woman.

People can f**k who they want to, as long as they're not f**king minors, animals, family relatives, or multiple people as that can lead to all sorts of horrible and disgusting STDs.

Really, can they? You have fallen into the lies of society I see. Sad really.
HeavenlyPanda. The most heavenly of all heavenly creatures.
Torton
Posts: 988
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/25/2016 12:09:44 AM
Posted: 4 months ago
At 7/24/2016 11:30:06 PM, HeavenlyPanda wrote:
Yr Arbrawf Cymdeithasol

Homosexuality is "Sexual attraction to people of one"s own sex." [1] Pedophilia is "Sexual feelings directed toward children." [2] Incest is "Sexual relations between people classed as being too closely related to marry each other." [3] Does any of those say anything about love? Do you see the pattern? They are all disgusting practices that do not highlight love. They're just shallow feelings that are immoral.

Being gay is immoral. I don't understand how people in society today freak out when someone says that. It's true. The fact that for thousands of years, being gay was seen as immoral by civilized nations should be a big indicator. But it just goes to show how quickly society can warp your mind.
Really? For the most part, ancient societies had no such stigma towards homosexuality, particularly the Greeks. If anything, we've come full circle in regards to how it's perceived.

Leviticus 20:13 - If a man also lie with mankind, as he lieth with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination: they shall surely be put to death; their blood [shall be] upon them.
The Bible really isn't relevant, especially as it holds no more weight than any other book (especially if you're using it as a source of morality), despite people putting it on a pedestal.

Religion disapproves of it. It calls it an abomination. A deity calls it immoral. Should that not be a big enough indicator? Morality is the distinction between right and wrong. For thousands of years we saw gay people as wrong. Why have we suddenly changed?
See above.
Prostitution is the practice of engaging in sexual activity for payment. It's been around just as long as pedophilia, incest, and homosexuality. So what's the difference? How is homosexuality any better than prostitution? At least you actually have a cause for prostitution. Money. Homosexuality has no cause. There is no reason for it other than sexual desires. And which seems worse? Homosexuality of course. So how could prostitution which is better than homosexuality morally, be illegal when homosexuality is not? This is what society does. It takes the worst of ideas that are immoral and spins them into a new light. Society has such a big influence on everyone and once some jump on the bandwagon, everybody else joins on too.
Does heterosexuality have a cause?

Now for pedophilia., incest and homosexuality and I'll add rape. Homosexuality is the worst out of the four as someone so kindly pointed out to me. Pedophilia, rape and incest are all mostly non-consent activities.
This might just be the dumbest statement I've ever seen.

So that means that only one person is at fault for being immoral. Now homosexuality is mostly consent. Which means that both people consented to do something immoral. Many of you will probably oppose this because that's what society told you but society lies. Is it not better to be innocent of doing something wrong rather than knowing you're doing something wrong and doing it anyways?
There really isn't any real basis for you to declare it immoral, though.

Marriage does not work and should not work for gays. God the religious deity that people worship said marriage was specifically for a man and woman.
Again, Christianity doesn't hold any real weight.

The definition of marriage specifically states that its between a man and a woman. The fact that we've now changed it to accommodate a man and a man or a woman and a woman is insulting. Marriage is pure and supposed to be based off of love. That just ruins it because homosexuality is immoral. Therefore your whole marriage is based off of something immoral. The fact that our law has bent to the will of society is frightening. Our law is suppose to be just and fair but it is being poisoned by the ideals of society. Just search up blacks being given longer sentences because their blacks. This is what I'm talking about. Society is a messed up ideology that poisons everything it touches.
Again, baseless. Anyway, who says gay relationships aren't based off love?

Transgendered intrude on everyone's privacy in public. And the funny thing is that people don't care. You care if a boy walks into the girls bathroom yet you wouldn't question a boy who identified himself as a transgender walking into a girls bathroom. I don't care if you identify yourself as an "it". I don't care. Get out and use your original bathroom please and thank you. That example just barely touches upon the whole issue with transgender people. Society has warped your mind so that nowadays people are labels. Good people, bad people, boy, girl, gay, transgender, it. And suddenly the boy and girl bathroom door is open to both genders. Boys can now become Girl Scouts as long as they identify themselves as a girl. How sick is that? Society has replaced the persons face with a mask. It doesn't matter who the person is as long as the person wears the mask he's allowed into the girls washroom. Do you not see the issues transgender people cause?
Conjecture.

Society is tricking and warping everyone's minds into thinking that immoral ideologies are ok. Society is a poisonous messed up ideal that has a powerful influence over everyone. And it's the people who believe in society that give it, it's power. Stop believing in these disgusting lies. How long is it going to take for people to wake up and realize they are living in a disgustingly immoral world? The great flood of old told a story of everyone being wiped off the face of this earth for being immoral. Luckily I won't happen again but we are sinking into that society again. Where everyone sees immoral ideals as right/good.
Homosexuality and transgenderism certainly aren't ideologies.

So laugh all you want. Call me names, insult me. But you are the ones who are sinking into societies lies. You are the ones who allow society to have so much power. Society hates people like me who see it for the truth it is. Which is why you who believe in society will hate me.
lol
HeavenlyPanda
Posts: 819
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/25/2016 12:21:28 AM
Posted: 4 months ago
At 7/25/2016 12:09:44 AM, Torton wrote:
At 7/24/2016 11:30:06 PM, HeavenlyPanda wrote:
Yr Arbrawf Cymdeithasol

Homosexuality is "Sexual attraction to people of one"s own sex." [1] Pedophilia is "Sexual feelings directed toward children." [2] Incest is "Sexual relations between people classed as being too closely related to marry each other." [3] Does any of those say anything about love? Do you see the pattern? They are all disgusting practices that do not highlight love. They're just shallow feelings that are immoral.

Being gay is immoral. I don't understand how people in society today freak out when someone says that. It's true. The fact that for thousands of years, being gay was seen as immoral by civilized nations should be a big indicator. But it just goes to show how quickly society can warp your mind.
Really? For the most part, ancient societies had no such stigma towards homosexuality, particularly the Greeks. If anything, we've come full circle in regards to how it's perceived.

Leviticus 20:13 - If a man also lie with mankind, as he lieth with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination: they shall surely be put to death; their blood [shall be] upon them.
The Bible really isn't relevant, especially as it holds no more weight than any other book (especially if you're using it as a source of morality), despite people putting it on a pedestal.

Religion disapproves of it. It calls it an abomination. A deity calls it immoral. Should that not be a big enough indicator? Morality is the distinction between right and wrong. For thousands of years we saw gay people as wrong. Why have we suddenly changed?
See above.
Prostitution is the practice of engaging in sexual activity for payment. It's been around just as long as pedophilia, incest, and homosexuality. So what's the difference? How is homosexuality any better than prostitution? At least you actually have a cause for prostitution. Money. Homosexuality has no cause. There is no reason for it other than sexual desires. And which seems worse? Homosexuality of course. So how could prostitution which is better than homosexuality morally, be illegal when homosexuality is not? This is what society does. It takes the worst of ideas that are immoral and spins them into a new light. Society has such a big influence on everyone and once some jump on the bandwagon, everybody else joins on too.
Does heterosexuality have a cause?

Now for pedophilia., incest and homosexuality and I'll add rape. Homosexuality is the worst out of the four as someone so kindly pointed out to me. Pedophilia, rape and incest are all mostly non-consent activities.
This might just be the dumbest statement I've ever seen.

So that means that only one person is at fault for being immoral. Now homosexuality is mostly consent. Which means that both people consented to do something immoral. Many of you will probably oppose this because that's what society told you but society lies. Is it not better to be innocent of doing something wrong rather than knowing you're doing something wrong and doing it anyways?
There really isn't any real basis for you to declare it immoral, though.

Marriage does not work and should not work for gays. God the religious deity that people worship said marriage was specifically for a man and woman.
Again, Christianity doesn't hold any real weight.

The definition of marriage specifically states that its between a man and a woman. The fact that we've now changed it to accommodate a man and a man or a woman and a woman is insulting. Marriage is pure and supposed to be based off of love. That just ruins it because homosexuality is immoral. Therefore your whole marriage is based off of something immoral. The fact that our law has bent to the will of society is frightening. Our law is suppose to be just and fair but it is being poisoned by the ideals of society. Just search up blacks being given longer sentences because their blacks. This is what I'm talking about. Society is a messed up ideology that poisons everything it touches.
Again, baseless. Anyway, who says gay relationships aren't based off love?

Transgendered intrude on everyone's privacy in public. And the funny thing is that people don't care. You care if a boy walks into the girls bathroom yet you wouldn't question a boy who identified himself as a transgender walking into a girls bathroom. I don't care if you identify yourself as an "it". I don't care. Get out and use your original bathroom please and thank you. That example just barely touches upon the whole issue with transgender people. Society has warped your mind so that nowadays people are labels. Good people, bad people, boy, girl, gay, transgender, it. And suddenly the boy and girl bathroom door is open to both genders. Boys can now become Girl Scouts as long as they identify themselves as a girl. How sick is that? Society has replaced the persons face with a mask. It doesn't matter who the person is as long as the person wears the mask he's allowed into the girls washroom. Do you not see the issues transgender people cause?
Conjecture.

Society is tricking and warping everyone's minds into thinking that immoral ideologies are ok. Society is a poisonous messed up ideal that has a powerful influence over everyone. And it's the people who believe in society that give it, it's power. Stop believing in these disgusting lies. How long is it going to take for people to wake up and realize they are living in a disgustingly immoral world? The great flood of old told a story of everyone being wiped off the face of this earth for being immoral. Luckily I won't happen again but we are sinking into that society again. Where everyone sees immoral ideals as right/good.
Homosexuality and transgenderism certainly aren't ideologies.

So laugh all you want. Call me names, insult me. But you are the ones who are sinking into societies lies. You are the ones who allow society to have so much power. Society hates people like me who see it for the truth it is. Which is why you who believe in society will hate me.
lol

Considering that 80% of people believe in religion and 90% of religious people believe in the God of Abraham, I think the religious text does pull some weight here. Gay beliefs come in waves. It wasnt accepted in the time that the religious God of Abraham walked the earth. Then it was ok. Then it wasnt accepted in medieval times. And the 1800-1900 nobody really talked about it. Now its becoming acceptable again. Heterosexuality is not based purely off of sexual desires. Unlike homosexuality. All you are is a critic who wants to sound morally good in front of everybody else. If you know so much how about you share your ideas.
HeavenlyPanda. The most heavenly of all heavenly creatures.
Torton
Posts: 988
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/25/2016 12:38:21 AM
Posted: 4 months ago
At 7/25/2016 12:21:28 AM, HeavenlyPanda wrote:
Considering that 80% of people believe in religion and 90% of religious people believe in the God of Abraham, I think the religious text does pull some weight here.
Well, not really. In order to, it'd have to be proven true. Until then, it's really just a collection of bombastic fiction with sprinklings of signifiers.
Gay beliefs come in waves. It wasnt accepted in the time that the religious God of Abraham walked the earth. Then it was ok. Then it wasnt accepted in medieval times. And the 1800-1900 nobody really talked about it. Now its becoming acceptable again.
Really, the paradigm shift is probably due to the influence of Christianity. If really isn't a rotating progression, I don't think, though.
Heterosexuality is not based purely off of sexual desires. Unlike homosexuality.
They're basically equivalent.
All you are is a critic who wants to sound morally good in front of everybody else. If you know so much how about you share your ideas.
Mmm... nah.
Bob13
Posts: 708
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/25/2016 12:47:39 AM
Posted: 4 months ago
HeavenlyPanda, I agree with your stance, but you need some better evidence.

Homosexuality is a mental disorder. Gay couples can't adequately raise children because they lack the qualities of one gender that is crucial to their development. Sodomy is also a major cause of STDs.

Gender dysphoria is a much more severe mental disorder. No one in their right mind can honestly say that there's nothing wrong with a man who thinks he a woman or vice versa. It's a form of hallucination, and transgenders should be given therapy for their own good. It's also disgusting that anyone would allow a man in the women's restroom because of his disorder.
I don't have a signature. :-)
HeavenlyPanda
Posts: 819
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/25/2016 12:49:40 AM
Posted: 4 months ago
At 7/25/2016 12:38:21 AM, Torton wrote:
At 7/25/2016 12:21:28 AM, HeavenlyPanda wrote:
Considering that 80% of people believe in religion and 90% of religious people believe in the God of Abraham, I think the religious text does pull some weight here.
Well, not really. In order to, it'd have to be proven true. Until then, it's really just a collection of bombastic fiction with sprinklings of signifiers.
Gay beliefs come in waves. It wasnt accepted in the time that the religious God of Abraham walked the earth. Then it was ok. Then it wasnt accepted in medieval times. And the 1800-1900 nobody really talked about it. Now its becoming acceptable again.
Really, the paradigm shift is probably due to the influence of Christianity. If really isn't a rotating progression, I don't think, though.
Heterosexuality is not based purely off of sexual desires. Unlike homosexuality.
They're basically equivalent.
All you are is a critic who wants to sound morally good in front of everybody else. If you know so much how about you share your ideas.
Mmm... nah.

The morales the people follow in the bible are more credible than the stories because people still follow them today. Homosexuality has been deemed immoral and heterosexuality that is not incest, pedophilia, etc has not been. That's a big difference. Anyways you should see my other opinions forum. You'll know exactly what category you fit into.
HeavenlyPanda. The most heavenly of all heavenly creatures.
HeavenlyPanda
Posts: 819
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/25/2016 12:51:55 AM
Posted: 4 months ago
At 7/25/2016 12:47:39 AM, Bob13 wrote:
HeavenlyPanda, I agree with your stance, but you need some better evidence.

Homosexuality is a mental disorder. Gay couples can't adequately raise children because they lack the qualities of one gender that is crucial to their development. Sodomy is also a major cause of STDs.

Gender dysphoria is a much more severe mental disorder. No one in their right mind can honestly say that there's nothing wrong with a man who thinks he a woman or vice versa. It's a form of hallucination, and transgenders should be given therapy for their own good. It's also disgusting that anyone would allow a man in the women's restroom because of his disorder.

Thank you. I thought I was the only one who believed this. Thanks for putting transgender and homosexuality in that context. It definetly makes my argument easier.
HeavenlyPanda. The most heavenly of all heavenly creatures.
Torton
Posts: 988
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/25/2016 1:04:11 AM
Posted: 4 months ago
At 7/25/2016 12:49:40 AM, HeavenlyPanda wrote:
The morales the people follow in the bible are more credible than the stories because people still follow them today. Homosexuality has been deemed immoral and heterosexuality that is not incest, pedophilia, etc has not been. That's a big difference. Anyways you should see my other opinions forum. You'll know exactly what category you fit into.

The morality in the Bible is outdated as hell (and just in general is pretty horrible)! Just off the top of my head: endorsing slavery, rampant sexism, casual genocide, etc.

I'd much rather have people derive their sense of morality from actually credible writings, like ones by real philosophers.
bballcrook21
Posts: 4,468
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/25/2016 1:14:42 AM
Posted: 4 months ago
At 7/24/2016 10:51:53 PM, Foodiesoul wrote:
At 7/24/2016 7:41:56 PM, HeavenlyPanda wrote:
Yr Arbrawf Cymdeithasol

Our society has advanced so much in the last century but recently it seems to be going backwards. We've started to twist what was once wrong into something that is good and acceptable. How on earth did something that was immoral and wrong turn into something that is now acceptable? Yes I'm speaking about gays and transgenders. Do you people seriously have a problem with that? The fact that our society has now accepted that being gay is ok is quite frankly disgusting. The fact that people actually advocate for it is ridiculous.

You people think its wrong for a pedophile to prey on little children, you people think its wrong when incest happens, you people think its wrong to molest people and yet you think homosexuality is ok. Homosexuality is immoral, just like all the other examples. You people don't even believe that prostitution should be legal yet you advocate for something like transgenders. That's just sad. The fact that society has twisted and warped every single person to believe that gay is ok just goes to show how backwards our society is becoming.

Marriage doesn't even work with gays. In fact it shouldn't work. Marriage is something that is intimate and pure and is something between a MAN and a WOMAN. Not a man and a man or a woman and a woman. What do you not get about that? You guys think that's ok yet you don't think a child being married to an old man is ok. You think that all love is ok but is it? How about marriage to an animal? Is that what we'll be vying for next?

Transgenders take gay to a whole other level. I don't care that you think your a man or a women when you're obviously not. Get out of the bathroom. They invade your privacy. Gays do it too. Who knew Girl Scouts could allow boys who are gay? Just you wait till that funny little Girl Scout rapes a real Girl Scout and then you'll change your mind. So suddenly everybody is supposed to accommodate for this supposed "new gender". Business are suppose to now create new bathrooms for them? Why are they getting so much special treatment for doing something that's immoral and wrong?

Don't get angry at me for saying this. Get angry at yourself for allowing this. I speak because I'm allowed to yet you all try to shut me up. Why is that? Because you're afraid that what I say might actually be true? You people like to say that everyone has the freedom of speech and I hate that. Freedom of speech is only freedom of speech when what your saying fits into society. Well here's my speech. Our society is going backwards and its all because people think that everything is suddenly ok. This is what's wrong with society. We say we have freedom to do stuff and say stuff as long as... As long as its ok... As long as its good... As long as its right... As long as it fits the picture of society today. And that picture is pretty on the outside but underneath its disgusting and twisted.

LMFAO! XD

This OP was hilarious! However, I disagree with you. There is nothing wrong with being homosexual and being sexually attracted to the same gender.

There's nothing wrong with physically changing your gender as a man or a woman.

People can f**k who they want to, as long as they're not f**king minors, animals, family relatives, or multiple people as that can lead to all sorts of horrible and disgusting STDs.

There's quire a lot of that is "wrong" with the what is said above, and those are for reasons that delve into morality and anti-hedonism.
If you put the federal government in charge of the Sahara Desert, in 5 years there'd be a shortage of sand. - Friedman

Underlying most arguments against the free market is a lack of belief in freedom itself. -Friedman

Nothing is so permanent as a temporary government program. - Friedman

Society will never be free until the last Democrat is strangled with the entrails of the last Communist.
HeavenlyPanda
Posts: 819
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/25/2016 1:24:17 AM
Posted: 4 months ago
At 7/25/2016 1:04:11 AM, Torton wrote:
At 7/25/2016 12:49:40 AM, HeavenlyPanda wrote:
The morales the people follow in the bible are more credible than the stories because people still follow them today. Homosexuality has been deemed immoral and heterosexuality that is not incest, pedophilia, etc has not been. That's a big difference. Anyways you should see my other opinions forum. You'll know exactly what category you fit into.

The morality in the Bible is outdated as hell (and just in general is pretty horrible)! Just off the top of my head: endorsing slavery, rampant sexism, casual genocide, etc.

I'd much rather have people derive their sense of morality from actually credible writings, like ones by real philosophers.

You really have no idea about the bible do you? Did you know that slavery back then was much different and that the bible actually says you should "pamper" your slave? Just like many things of the bible were created to protect people. Considering that the majority of people believe in the bible I think it pulls more weight than you realize.
HeavenlyPanda. The most heavenly of all heavenly creatures.
Torton
Posts: 988
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/25/2016 1:29:27 AM
Posted: 4 months ago
At 7/25/2016 1:24:17 AM, HeavenlyPanda wrote:
At 7/25/2016 1:04:11 AM, Torton wrote:
At 7/25/2016 12:49:40 AM, HeavenlyPanda wrote:
The morales the people follow in the bible are more credible than the stories because people still follow them today. Homosexuality has been deemed immoral and heterosexuality that is not incest, pedophilia, etc has not been. That's a big difference. Anyways you should see my other opinions forum. You'll know exactly what category you fit into.

The morality in the Bible is outdated as hell (and just in general is pretty horrible)! Just off the top of my head: endorsing slavery, rampant sexism, casual genocide, etc.

I'd much rather have people derive their sense of morality from actually credible writings, like ones by real philosophers.

You really have no idea about the bible do you? Did you know that slavery back then was much different and that the bible actually says you should "pamper" your slave?
And that makes the thought of owning another person okay, how...?
Just like many things of the bible were created to protect people. Considering that the majority of people believe in the bible I think it pulls more weight than you realize.
https://en.wikipedia.org...
HeavenlyPanda
Posts: 819
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/25/2016 1:44:22 AM
Posted: 4 months ago
At 7/25/2016 1:29:27 AM, Torton wrote:
At 7/25/2016 1:24:17 AM, HeavenlyPanda wrote:
At 7/25/2016 1:04:11 AM, Torton wrote:
At 7/25/2016 12:49:40 AM, HeavenlyPanda wrote:
The morales the people follow in the bible are more credible than the stories because people still follow them today. Homosexuality has been deemed immoral and heterosexuality that is not incest, pedophilia, etc has not been. That's a big difference. Anyways you should see my other opinions forum. You'll know exactly what category you fit into.

The morality in the Bible is outdated as hell (and just in general is pretty horrible)! Just off the top of my head: endorsing slavery, rampant sexism, casual genocide, etc.

I'd much rather have people derive their sense of morality from actually credible writings, like ones by real philosophers.

You really have no idea about the bible do you? Did you know that slavery back then was much different and that the bible actually says you should "pamper" your slave?
And that makes the thought of owning another person okay, how...?
Just like many things of the bible were created to protect people. Considering that the majority of people believe in the bible I think it pulls more weight than you realize.
https://en.wikipedia.org...

Owning a person isn't ok. The bible protects people like this by creating rules like pampering your slave. If you actually researched before trying to talk about stuff you don't know, you wouldn't make such absurd claims. The bible doesn't advocate for slavery. It tries to protect those that are in slavery.
HeavenlyPanda. The most heavenly of all heavenly creatures.
Skepsikyma
Posts: 8,280
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/25/2016 3:08:28 PM
Posted: 4 months ago
At 7/25/2016 12:21:28 AM, HeavenlyPanda wrote:
At 7/25/2016 12:09:44 AM, Torton wrote:

Considering that 80% of people believe in religion and 90% of religious people believe in the God of Abraham, I think the religious text does pull some weight here.

Most people once thought that the world was flat, and that diseases could be cured by attaching leeches to sick people. Majority belief has no impact on truth.

Gay beliefs come in waves. It wasnt accepted in the time that the religious God of Abraham walked the earth.

Lol, belief's differed radically from society to society. It was accepted in Rome, as long as the rich person was on top. It was accepted to some degree in India. It was accepted in parts of North America and Central Asia. Most societies have differing issues.

Then it was ok. Then it wasnt accepted in medieval times. And the 1800-1900 nobody really talked about it.

You might want to look into Oscar Wilde.

Now its becoming acceptable again. Heterosexuality is not based purely off of sexual desires. Unlike homosexuality.

Yes it is. That's why it's called 'sexuality'.
"The Collectivist experiment is thoroughly suited (in appearance at least) to the Capitalist society which it proposes to replace. It works with the existing machinery of Capitalism, talks and thinks in the existing terms of Capitalism, appeals to just those appetites which Capitalism has aroused, and ridicules as fantastic and unheard-of just those things in society the memory of which Capitalism has killed among men wherever the blight of it has spread."
- Hilaire Belloc -
HeavenlyPanda
Posts: 819
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/25/2016 3:31:55 PM
Posted: 4 months ago
At 7/25/2016 3:08:28 PM, Skepsikyma wrote:
At 7/25/2016 12:21:28 AM, HeavenlyPanda wrote:
At 7/25/2016 12:09:44 AM, Torton wrote:

Considering that 80% of people believe in religion and 90% of religious people believe in the God of Abraham, I think the religious text does pull some weight here.

Most people once thought that the world was flat, and that diseases could be cured by attaching leeches to sick people. Majority belief has no impact on truth.

Gay beliefs come in waves. It wasnt accepted in the time that the religious God of Abraham walked the earth.

Lol, belief's differed radically from society to society. It was accepted in Rome, as long as the rich person was on top. It was accepted to some degree in India. It was accepted in parts of North America and Central Asia. Most societies have differing issues.

Then it was ok. Then it wasnt accepted in medieval times. And the 1800-1900 nobody really talked about it.

You might want to look into Oscar Wilde.

Now its becoming acceptable again. Heterosexuality is not based purely off of sexual desires. Unlike homosexuality.

Yes it is. That's why it's called 'sexuality'.

So you truly believe that homosexuality is good and right do you? The main difference between heterosexuality and homosexuality is that heterosexuality that isn't pedophilia, incest, etc wasnt labeled as immoral.
HeavenlyPanda. The most heavenly of all heavenly creatures.
foxxhajti
Posts: 479
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/25/2016 4:13:39 PM
Posted: 4 months ago
At 7/24/2016 7:41:56 PM, HeavenlyPanda wrote:
You people think its wrong for a pedophile to prey on little children, you people think its wrong when incest happens, you people think its wrong to molest people and yet you think homosexuality is ok. Homosexuality is immoral, just like all the other examples. You people don't even believe that prostitution should be legal yet you advocate for something like transgenders. That's just sad. The fact that society has twisted and warped every single person to believe that gay is ok just goes to show how backwards our society is becoming.

Pedophilia poses a risk to children. Children aren't mentally capable to handle adult decisions like that and aren't yet fully developed, and in many cases, it's not even consensual. Homosexuality doesn't necessarily harm anyone, if the people committing the homosexual act are both mentally capable, fully developed, consensual adults.
I don't entirely disagree with incest really. Consensual incest isn't THAT disgusting and it isn't immoral. It just isn't advised as children born out of a close genetic relationship such as yours have a high probability of congenital disorders, death or disability. I also don't see how prostitution and transgenders are comparable at all?

Marriage doesn't even work with gays. In fact it shouldn't work. Marriage is something that is intimate and pure and is something between a MAN and a WOMAN. Not a man and a man or a woman and a woman. What do you not get about that? You guys think that's ok yet you don't think a child being married to an old man is ok. You think that all love is ok but is it? How about marriage to an animal? Is that what we'll be vying for next?

Children aren't mentally capable to make adult decisions like getting married, while 2 consenting adults of the same-sex are. Since when can animals consent to a marriage? Is my dog proposing marriage to me every time he barks? Heterosexual and homosexual couples are pretty much the same, only difference is the people's genders. Bestiality is necessarily animal cruelty, on the other hand. Comparing homosexual sex/marriage to bestiality or pedophilia is a fallacy called equivocation fallacy which is almost like comparing interracial marriage to bestiality. They aren't the same thing. "How about marriage to an animal? Is that what we'll be vying for next?" is a slippery slope fallacy, on the other hand.

Transgenders take gay to a whole other level. I don't care that you think your a man or a women when you're obviously not. Get out of the bathroom. They invade your privacy. Gays do it too. Who knew Girl Scouts could allow boys who are gay? Just you wait till that funny little Girl Scout rapes a real Girl Scout and then you'll change your mind. So suddenly everybody is supposed to accommodate for this supposed "new gender". Business are suppose to now create new bathrooms for them? Why are they getting so much special treatment for doing something that's immoral and wrong?

Transgenders generally have "gender identity disorder". It's recognized as a medical condition. While I don't think that transitioning is the right treatment they should be getting, I don't think they're being immoral. I personally don't think transvestites specifically should share the bathroom with people of their gender identity instead of their sex, as for transgender people, you probably wouldn't even be able to tell that they aren't naturally of that gender.

Don't get angry at me for saying this. Get angry at yourself for allowing this. I speak because I'm allowed to yet you all try to shut me up. Why is that? Because you're afraid that what I say might actually be true? You people like to say that everyone has the freedom of speech and I hate that. Freedom of speech is only freedom of speech when what your saying fits into society. Well here's my speech. Our society is going backwards and its all because people think that everything is suddenly ok. This is what's wrong with society. We say we have freedom to do stuff and say stuff as long as... As long as its ok... As long as its good... As long as its right... As long as it fits the picture of society today. And that picture is pretty on the outside but underneath its disgusting and twisted.

I'm not angry at all, as your views don't personally affect me. Freedom of speech doesn't shield you from criticism, it just is the right to express any opinions without censorship.
"It's interesting to observe that almost all truly worthy men have simple manners, and that simple manners are almost always taken as a sign of little worth" - Giacomo Leopardi

"It is more honorable to be raised to a throne than to be born to one. Fortune bestows the one, merit obtains the other." - Francesco Petrarca

"You too must not count too much on your reality as you feel it today, since like yesterday, it may prove an illusion for you tomorrow." - Luigi Pirandello
HeavenlyPanda
Posts: 819
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/26/2016 2:32:38 AM
Posted: 4 months ago
Yr Arbrawf Cymdeithasol

Homosexuality is immoral as I have said before. It's wrong and a disgusting practice that society tolerates. Many people don't get how homosexuality could be more immoral than pedophilia or incest so I will put it in perspective.

Two people are going to do something wrong and they both know its wrong. But they do it anyways.
One person is going to do something wrong to another person but that one person does it anyways.
Which of the two pairs is more guilty? The two who knew it was wrong but did it anyways or the two where one knew it was wrong and one was innocent. It's obviously that its the two who knew that they were doing something wrong.


The two who knew they were doing something wrong is like homosexuality. Now you can see how homosexuality is worse than even rape. Because two, usually adults, both consent to doing something that is not only harmful to themselves but to the other also. That's the difference between pedophilia, incest in most cases and rape, they all have one victim who is innocent of it all and consent is only on one party. Homosexuality has no one who is innocent and both parties are consenting to do something immoral and wrong.

Now onto marriage. Marriage as I have said before is between a man and a woman. It is based off of something pure and good. Homosexuality is immoral and wrong, therefore a homosexual marriage is based off of something that isn't pure or good. It is based off of something wrong and immoral plus it isn't even between a man and a woman. Homosexual marriage is a joke because of that. Nothing about it is based off of pure goodness like a normal marriage would be based off of. Homosexuals marrying are people who have let their mental illness get too far that they actually believe that they should marry.

We think being angry (anger issues) needs therapy, we think being sad (depression) needs therapy, we think eating too little (anorexia) needs therapy, we think stressing (PTSD) needs therapy yet we do not think a person who is confused about their gender identity needs therapy. Transgender is a mental illness where people are confused about their gender identity and yet we let this mental illness run free. People need to understand that this isn't normal. People who are confused about their gender are not normal. They need help but society has blinded us to this truth. Society says that its ok and then we fail to rescue these people from this serious mental illness. They need help.

Then there's the whole list of issues that follow when you let gender identity disorder run free. Like where are these people to go when they have to go to the bathroom. Businesses suddenly have to accommodate new bathrooms for these people. And lets not forget to mention that they invade every normal persons privacy. We don't want you in the boys bathroom of you think you're a girl and are into boys, yet we don't want you in the girls washroom because you're a boy. Yet again society blinds us to being too accepting of a practice that is not only now immoral but also can be quite dangerous. A man could easily pretend he was transgender and enter a girls washroom and nobody would blink an eye at that. It's disgusting that we think that's ok, because it most definitely is not. We need to eradicate the thought that transgender is normal because its not.

Society is messed up and its influence is poisoning everyone that listens to it. It turns what was once seen as good into something that is boring and bad, and something that was wrong into something that's good and right. We will soon see that incest is ok if we allow society to continue like this. The proof is right in this forum. People are already starting to think that incest is ok when it is not. One day everything that we thought was wrong will be twisted into a good light by society, and pretty much everyone will believe in it.
HeavenlyPanda. The most heavenly of all heavenly creatures.
Axonly
Posts: 1,802
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/26/2016 4:30:36 AM
Posted: 4 months ago
At 7/24/2016 7:41:56 PM, HeavenlyPanda wrote:
Yr Arbrawf Cymdeithasol

Why Welsh?

Our society has advanced so much in the last century but recently it seems to be going backwards. We've started to twist what was once wrong into something that is good and acceptable. How on earth did something that was immoral and wrong turn into something that is now acceptable? Yes I'm speaking about gays and transgenders. Do you people seriously have a problem with that? The fact that our society has now accepted that being gay is ok is quite frankly disgusting. The fact that people actually advocate for it is ridiculous.

You people think its wrong for a pedophile to prey on little children, you people think its wrong when incest happens, you people think its wrong to molest people and yet you think homosexuality is ok. Homosexuality is immoral, just like all the other examples. You people don't even believe that prostitution should be legal yet you advocate for something like transgenders. That's just sad. The fact that society has twisted and warped every single person to believe that gay is ok just goes to show how backwards our society is becoming.

Marriage doesn't even work with gays. In fact it shouldn't work. Marriage is something that is intimate and pure and is something between a MAN and a WOMAN. Not a man and a man or a woman and a woman. What do you not get about that? You guys think that's ok yet you don't think a child being married to an old man is ok. You think that all love is ok but is it? How about marriage to an animal? Is that what we'll be vying for next?

Transgenders take gay to a whole other level. I don't care that you think your a man or a women when you're obviously not. Get out of the bathroom. They invade your privacy. Gays do it too. Who knew Girl Scouts could allow boys who are gay? Just you wait till that funny little Girl Scout rapes a real Girl Scout and then you'll change your mind. So suddenly everybody is supposed to accommodate for this supposed "new gender". Business are suppose to now create new bathrooms for them? Why are they getting so much special treatment for doing something that's immoral and wrong?

Don't get angry at me for saying this. Get angry at yourself for allowing this. I speak because I'm allowed to yet you all try to shut me up. Why is that? Because you're afraid that what I say might actually be true? You people like to say that everyone has the freedom of speech and I hate that. Freedom of speech is only freedom of speech when what your saying fits into society. Well here's my speech. Our society is going backwards and its all because people think that everything is suddenly ok. This is what's wrong with society. We say we have freedom to do stuff and say stuff as long as... As long as its ok... As long as its good... As long as its right... As long as it fits the picture of society today. And that picture is pretty on the outside but underneath its disgusting and twisted.

Literally no point in arguing with you. Arguing with overly emotionally charged people just makes them believe in their own beliefs more strongly.
Meh!
desmac
Posts: 5,078
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/26/2016 8:22:47 AM
Posted: 4 months ago
At 7/24/2016 11:30:06 PM, HeavenlyPanda wrote:
Yr Arbrawf Cymdeithasol

Homosexuality is "Sexual attraction to people of one"s own sex." [1] Pedophilia is "Sexual feelings directed toward children." [2] Incest is "Sexual relations between people classed as being too closely related to marry each other." [3] Does any of those say anything about love? Do you see the pattern? They are all disgusting practices that do not highlight love. They're just shallow feelings that are immoral.

Being gay is immoral. I don't understand how people in society today freak out when someone says that. It's true. The fact that for thousands of years, being gay was seen as immoral by civilized nations should be a big indicator. But it just goes to show how quickly society can warp your mind.

Leviticus 20:13 - If a man also lie with mankind, as he lieth with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination: they shall surely be put to death; their blood [shall be] upon them.

Religion disapproves of it. It calls it an abomination. A deity calls it immoral. Should that not be a big enough indicator? Morality is the distinction between right and wrong. For thousands of years we saw gay people as wrong. Why have we suddenly changed?

Prostitution is the practice of engaging in sexual activity for payment. It's been around just as long as pedophilia, incest, and homosexuality. So what's the difference? How is homosexuality any better than prostitution? At least you actually have a cause for prostitution. Money. Homosexuality has no cause. There is no reason for it other than sexual desires. And which seems worse? Homosexuality of course. So how could prostitution which is better than homosexuality morally, be illegal when homosexuality is not? This is what society does. It takes the worst of ideas that are immoral and spins them into a new light. Society has such a big influence on everyone and once some jump on the bandwagon, everybody else joins on too.

Now for pedophilia., incest and homosexuality and I'll add rape. Homosexuality is the worst out of the four as someone so kindly pointed out to me. Pedophilia, rape and incest are all mostly non-consent activities. So that means that only one person is at fault for being immoral. Now homosexuality is mostly consent. Which means that both people consented to do something immoral. Many of you will probably oppose this because that's what society told you but society lies. Is it not better to be innocent of doing something wrong rather than knowing you're doing something wrong and doing it anyways?

Marriage does not work and should not work for gays. God the religious deity that people worship said marriage was specifically for a man and woman. The definition of marriage specifically states that its between a man and a woman. The fact that we've now changed it to accommodate a man and a man or a woman and a woman is insulting. Marriage is pure and supposed to be based off of love. That just ruins it because homosexuality is immoral. Therefore your whole marriage is based off of something immoral. The fact that our law has bent to the will of society is frightening. Our law is suppose to be just and fair but it is being poisoned by the ideals of society. Just search up blacks being given longer sentences because their blacks. This is what I'm talking about. Society is a messed up ideology that poisons everything it touches.

Transgendered intrude on everyone's privacy in public. And the funny thing is that people don't care. You care if a boy walks into the girls bathroom yet you wouldn't question a boy who identified himself as a transgender walking into a girls bathroom. I don't care if you identify yourself as an "it". I don't care. Get out and use your original bathroom please and thank you. That example just barely touches upon the whole issue with transgender people. Society has warped your mind so that nowadays people are labels. Good people, bad people, boy, girl, gay, transgender, it. And suddenly the boy and girl bathroom door is open to both genders. Boys can now become Girl Scouts as long as they identify themselves as a girl. How sick is that? Society has replaced the persons face with a mask. It doesn't matter who the person is as long as the person wears the mask he's allowed into the girls washroom. Do you not see the issues transgender people cause?

Society is tricking and warping everyone's minds into thinking that immoral ideologies are ok. Society is a poisonous messed up ideal that has a powerful influence over everyone. And it's the people who believe in society that give it, it's power. Stop believing in these disgusting lies. How long is it going to take for people to wake up and realize they are living in a disgustingly immoral world? The great flood of old told a story of everyone being wiped off the face of this earth for being immoral. Luckily I won't happen again but we are sinking into that society again. Where everyone sees immoral ideals as right/good.

So laugh all you want. Call me names, insult me. But you are the ones who are sinking into societies lies. You are the ones who allow society to have so much power. Society hates people like me who see it for the truth it is. Which is why you who believe in society will hate me.

[1] http://www.oxforddictionaries.com...
[2] http://www.oxforddictionaries.com...
[3] http://www.oxforddictionaries.com...

From where did you take "The Social Experiment"?
desmac
Posts: 5,078
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/26/2016 8:25:32 AM
Posted: 4 months ago
At 7/26/2016 4:30:36 AM, Axonly wrote:
At 7/24/2016 7:41:56 PM, HeavenlyPanda wrote:
Yr Arbrawf Cymdeithasol

Why Welsh?

Our society has advanced so much in the last century but recently it seems to be going backwards. We've started to twist what was once wrong into something that is good and acceptable. How on earth did something that was immoral and wrong turn into something that is now acceptable? Yes I'm speaking about gays and transgenders. Do you people seriously have a problem with that? The fact that our society has now accepted that being gay is ok is quite frankly disgusting. The fact that people actually advocate for it is ridiculous.

You people think its wrong for a pedophile to prey on little children, you people think its wrong when incest happens, you people think its wrong to molest people and yet you think homosexuality is ok. Homosexuality is immoral, just like all the other examples. You people don't even believe that prostitution should be legal yet you advocate for something like transgenders. That's just sad. The fact that society has twisted and warped every single person to believe that gay is ok just goes to show how backwards our society is becoming.

Marriage doesn't even work with gays. In fact it shouldn't work. Marriage is something that is intimate and pure and is something between a MAN and a WOMAN. Not a man and a man or a woman and a woman. What do you not get about that? You guys think that's ok yet you don't think a child being married to an old man is ok. You think that all love is ok but is it? How about marriage to an animal? Is that what we'll be vying for next?

Transgenders take gay to a whole other level. I don't care that you think your a man or a women when you're obviously not. Get out of the bathroom. They invade your privacy. Gays do it too. Who knew Girl Scouts could allow boys who are gay? Just you wait till that funny little Girl Scout rapes a real Girl Scout and then you'll change your mind. So suddenly everybody is supposed to accommodate for this supposed "new gender". Business are suppose to now create new bathrooms for them? Why are they getting so much special treatment for doing something that's immoral and wrong?

Don't get angry at me for saying this. Get angry at yourself for allowing this. I speak because I'm allowed to yet you all try to shut me up. Why is that? Because you're afraid that what I say might actually be true? You people like to say that everyone has the freedom of speech and I hate that. Freedom of speech is only freedom of speech when what your saying fits into society. Well here's my speech. Our society is going backwards and its all because people think that everything is suddenly ok. This is what's wrong with society. We say we have freedom to do stuff and say stuff as long as... As long as its ok... As long as its good... As long as its right... As long as it fits the picture of society today. And that picture is pretty on the outside but underneath its disgusting and twisted.

Literally no point in arguing with you. Arguing with overly emotionally charged people just makes them believe in their own beliefs more strongly.

I have no idea about the context, Ax, but it literally means "The Social Experiment".
HeavenlyPanda
Posts: 819
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/26/2016 12:25:14 PM
Posted: 4 months ago
At 7/26/2016 8:22:47 AM, desmac wrote:
At 7/24/2016 11:30:06 PM, HeavenlyPanda wrote:
Yr Arbrawf Cymdeithasol

Homosexuality is "Sexual attraction to people of one"s own sex." [1] Pedophilia is "Sexual feelings directed toward children." [2] Incest is "Sexual relations between people classed as being too closely related to marry each other." [3] Does any of those say anything about love? Do you see the pattern? They are all disgusting practices that do not highlight love. They're just shallow feelings that are immoral.

Being gay is immoral. I don't understand how people in society today freak out when someone says that. It's true. The fact that for thousands of years, being gay was seen as immoral by civilized nations should be a big indicator. But it just goes to show how quickly society can warp your mind.

Leviticus 20:13 - If a man also lie with mankind, as he lieth with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination: they shall surely be put to death; their blood [shall be] upon them.

Religion disapproves of it. It calls it an abomination. A deity calls it immoral. Should that not be a big enough indicator? Morality is the distinction between right and wrong. For thousands of years we saw gay people as wrong. Why have we suddenly changed?

Prostitution is the practice of engaging in sexual activity for payment. It's been around just as long as pedophilia, incest, and homosexuality. So what's the difference? How is homosexuality any better than prostitution? At least you actually have a cause for prostitution. Money. Homosexuality has no cause. There is no reason for it other than sexual desires. And which seems worse? Homosexuality of course. So how could prostitution which is better than homosexuality morally, be illegal when homosexuality is not? This is what society does. It takes the worst of ideas that are immoral and spins them into a new light. Society has such a big influence on everyone and once some jump on the bandwagon, everybody else joins on too.

Now for pedophilia., incest and homosexuality and I'll add rape. Homosexuality is the worst out of the four as someone so kindly pointed out to me. Pedophilia, rape and incest are all mostly non-consent activities. So that means that only one person is at fault for being immoral. Now homosexuality is mostly consent. Which means that both people consented to do something immoral. Many of you will probably oppose this because that's what society told you but society lies. Is it not better to be innocent of doing something wrong rather than knowing you're doing something wrong and doing it anyways?

Marriage does not work and should not work for gays. God the religious deity that people worship said marriage was specifically for a man and woman. The definition of marriage specifically states that its between a man and a woman. The fact that we've now changed it to accommodate a man and a man or a woman and a woman is insulting. Marriage is pure and supposed to be based off of love. That just ruins it because homosexuality is immoral. Therefore your whole marriage is based off of something immoral. The fact that our law has bent to the will of society is frightening. Our law is suppose to be just and fair but it is being poisoned by the ideals of society. Just search up blacks being given longer sentences because their blacks. This is what I'm talking about. Society is a messed up ideology that poisons everything it touches.

Transgendered intrude on everyone's privacy in public. And the funny thing is that people don't care. You care if a boy walks into the girls bathroom yet you wouldn't question a boy who identified himself as a transgender walking into a girls bathroom. I don't care if you identify yourself as an "it". I don't care. Get out and use your original bathroom please and thank you. That example just barely touches upon the whole issue with transgender people. Society has warped your mind so that nowadays people are labels. Good people, bad people, boy, girl, gay, transgender, it. And suddenly the boy and girl bathroom door is open to both genders. Boys can now become Girl Scouts as long as they identify themselves as a girl. How sick is that? Society has replaced the persons face with a mask. It doesn't matter who the person is as long as the person wears the mask he's allowed into the girls washroom. Do you not see the issues transgender people cause?

Society is tricking and warping everyone's minds into thinking that immoral ideologies are ok. Society is a poisonous messed up ideal that has a powerful influence over everyone. And it's the people who believe in society that give it, it's power. Stop believing in these disgusting lies. How long is it going to take for people to wake up and realize they are living in a disgustingly immoral world? The great flood of old told a story of everyone being wiped off the face of this earth for being immoral. Luckily I won't happen again but we are sinking into that society again. Where everyone sees immoral ideals as right/good.

So laugh all you want. Call me names, insult me. But you are the ones who are sinking into societies lies. You are the ones who allow society to have so much power. Society hates people like me who see it for the truth it is. Which is why you who believe in society will hate me.

[1] http://www.oxforddictionaries.com...
[2] http://www.oxforddictionaries.com...
[3] http://www.oxforddictionaries.com...

From where did you take "The Social Experiment"?

I didn't take it from the Internet. I wrote it up myself. Wondering how long it would take for people to notice. I wanted to see people's reactions and honestly I'm quite pleased that people here are rational. Of course if I had done a bashing of homosexuals I bet I would have gotten different responses. It's welsh because traditional Chinese didn't show up properly.
HeavenlyPanda. The most heavenly of all heavenly creatures.
FaustianJustice
Posts: 6,205
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/26/2016 12:28:10 PM
Posted: 4 months ago
At 7/26/2016 2:32:38 AM, HeavenlyPanda wrote:
Yr Arbrawf Cymdeithasol

Homosexuality is immoral as I have said before. It's wrong and a disgusting practice that society tolerates. Many people don't get how homosexuality could be more immoral than pedophilia or incest so I will put it in perspective.

Two people are going to do something wrong and they both know its wrong. But they do it anyways.
One person is going to do something wrong to another person but that one person does it anyways.
Which of the two pairs is more guilty? The two who knew it was wrong but did it anyways or the two where one knew it was wrong and one was innocent. It's obviously that its the two who knew that they were doing something wrong.



Viciously circular arguments are both vicious, and circular.
Here we have an advocate for Islamic arranged marriages demonstrating that children can consent to sex.
http://www.debate.org...
desmac
Posts: 5,078
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/26/2016 1:44:30 PM
Posted: 4 months ago
At 7/26/2016 12:25:14 PM, HeavenlyPanda wrote:
At 7/26/2016 8:22:47 AM, desmac wrote:
At 7/24/2016 11:30:06 PM, HeavenlyPanda wrote:
Yr Arbrawf Cymdeithasol

Homosexuality is "Sexual attraction to people of one"s own sex." [1] Pedophilia is "Sexual feelings directed toward children." [2] Incest is "Sexual relations between people classed as being too closely related to marry each other." [3] Does any of those say anything about love? Do you see the pattern? They are all disgusting practices that do not highlight love. They're just shallow feelings that are immoral.

Being gay is immoral. I don't understand how people in society today freak out when someone says that. It's true. The fact that for thousands of years, being gay was seen as immoral by civilized nations should be a big indicator. But it just goes to show how quickly society can warp your mind.

Leviticus 20:13 - If a man also lie with mankind, as he lieth with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination: they shall surely be put to death; their blood [shall be] upon them.

Religion disapproves of it. It calls it an abomination. A deity calls it immoral. Should that not be a big enough indicator? Morality is the distinction between right and wrong. For thousands of years we saw gay people as wrong. Why have we suddenly changed?

Prostitution is the practice of engaging in sexual activity for payment. It's been around just as long as pedophilia, incest, and homosexuality. So what's the difference? How is homosexuality any better than prostitution? At least you actually have a cause for prostitution. Money. Homosexuality has no cause. There is no reason for it other than sexual desires. And which seems worse? Homosexuality of course. So how could prostitution which is better than homosexuality morally, be illegal when homosexuality is not? This is what society does. It takes the worst of ideas that are immoral and spins them into a new light. Society has such a big influence on everyone and once some jump on the bandwagon, everybody else joins on too.

Now for pedophilia., incest and homosexuality and I'll add rape. Homosexuality is the worst out of the four as someone so kindly pointed out to me. Pedophilia, rape and incest are all mostly non-consent activities. So that means that only one person is at fault for being immoral. Now homosexuality is mostly consent. Which means that both people consented to do something immoral. Many of you will probably oppose this because that's what society told you but society lies. Is it not better to be innocent of doing something wrong rather than knowing you're doing something wrong and doing it anyways?

Marriage does not work and should not work for gays. God the religious deity that people worship said marriage was specifically for a man and woman. The definition of marriage specifically states that its between a man and a woman. The fact that we've now changed it to accommodate a man and a man or a woman and a woman is insulting. Marriage is pure and supposed to be based off of love. That just ruins it because homosexuality is immoral. Therefore your whole marriage is based off of something immoral. The fact that our law has bent to the will of society is frightening. Our law is suppose to be just and fair but it is being poisoned by the ideals of society. Just search up blacks being given longer sentences because their blacks. This is what I'm talking about. Society is a messed up ideology that poisons everything it touches.

Transgendered intrude on everyone's privacy in public. And the funny thing is that people don't care. You care if a boy walks into the girls bathroom yet you wouldn't question a boy who identified himself as a transgender walking into a girls bathroom. I don't care if you identify yourself as an "it". I don't care. Get out and use your original bathroom please and thank you. That example just barely touches upon the whole issue with transgender people. Society has warped your mind so that nowadays people are labels. Good people, bad people, boy, girl, gay, transgender, it. And suddenly the boy and girl bathroom door is open to both genders. Boys can now become Girl Scouts as long as they identify themselves as a girl. How sick is that? Society has replaced the persons face with a mask. It doesn't matter who the person is as long as the person wears the mask he's allowed into the girls washroom. Do you not see the issues transgender people cause?

Society is tricking and warping everyone's minds into thinking that immoral ideologies are ok. Society is a poisonous messed up ideal that has a powerful influence over everyone. And it's the people who believe in society that give it, it's power. Stop believing in these disgusting lies. How long is it going to take for people to wake up and realize they are living in a disgustingly immoral world? The great flood of old told a story of everyone being wiped off the face of this earth for being immoral. Luckily I won't happen again but we are sinking into that society again. Where everyone sees immoral ideals as right/good.

So laugh all you want. Call me names, insult me. But you are the ones who are sinking into societies lies. You are the ones who allow society to have so much power. Society hates people like me who see it for the truth it is. Which is why you who believe in society will hate me.

[1] http://www.oxforddictionaries.com...
[2] http://www.oxforddictionaries.com...
[3] http://www.oxforddictionaries.com...

From where did you take "The Social Experiment"?

I didn't take it from the Internet. I wrote it up myself. Wondering how long it would take for people to notice. I wanted to see people's reactions and honestly I'm quite pleased that people here are rational. Of course if I had done a bashing of homosexuals I bet I would have gotten different responses. It's welsh because traditional Chinese didn't show up properly.

Cymru am Byth
tejretics
Posts: 6,081
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/27/2016 2:52:26 AM
Posted: 4 months ago
At 7/24/2016 9:53:00 PM, Skepsikyma wrote:
You're the equivalent of an SJW, ranting and raving, assuming all of your positions to be true, and calling anyone who disagrees with you names
"Where justice is denied, where poverty is enforced, where ignorance prevails, and where any one class is made to feel that society is an organized conspiracy to oppress, rob and degrade them, neither persons nor property will be safe." - Frederick Douglass
tejretics
Posts: 6,081
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/27/2016 2:57:01 AM
Posted: 4 months ago
At 7/24/2016 7:41:56 PM, HeavenlyPanda wrote:

Make your case. Tell me why homosexuality is immoral. Tell me why transgenderism is an "invasion of privacy." None of that makes any sense, and none of that is an argument at all. You're basically advocating for extreme levels of gender segregation... but you have no reason for me to accept that. Mere mild behavioral/neurological differences do not justify segregation like that -- really, all it does is invade liberty and constrain freedom to act based on dumb social expectations.
"Where justice is denied, where poverty is enforced, where ignorance prevails, and where any one class is made to feel that society is an organized conspiracy to oppress, rob and degrade them, neither persons nor property will be safe." - Frederick Douglass
HeavenlyPanda
Posts: 819
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/27/2016 3:19:47 AM
Posted: 4 months ago
At 7/27/2016 2:57:01 AM, tejretics wrote:
At 7/24/2016 7:41:56 PM, HeavenlyPanda wrote:

Make your case. Tell me why homosexuality is immoral. Tell me why transgenderism is an "invasion of privacy." None of that makes any sense, and none of that is an argument at all. You're basically advocating for extreme levels of gender segregation... but you have no reason for me to accept that. Mere mild behavioral/neurological differences do not justify segregation like that -- really, all it does is invade liberty and constrain freedom to act based on dumb social expectations.

I am not asking for segregation. I'm asking that these people who have mental disorders receive the help they need. Society is blinding us to the fact that these people need medical help.
HeavenlyPanda. The most heavenly of all heavenly creatures.