Total Posts:56|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

America Is The Biggest Terrorist Regime

HeavenlyPanda
Posts: 819
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/27/2016 3:21:53 AM
Posted: 4 months ago
Nid yw hyn yn Yr Arbrawf Cymdeithasol. Mae'n y gwir.

America is the biggest terrorist state, and guess what, it's proud of that. America pretends to be this shining white knight but underneath the armour, something ugly and twisted is hiding. No, America doesn't stoop so low as to do the dirty work itself, no America stoops even lower than that by getting others to do their dirty work and then America back stabs and blames those that did the work. America keeps up this facade of being the worlds police and keeping order when it, itself is the biggest terrorist regime. Americans are always so proud of their country when in fact they are being duped into believing this facade. Americans laugh at North Korea's dictator who has kept his own people in ignorance of the rest of the world, when in fact they have fallen into the same trap.

America's past and present is proof that America is the biggest terrorist regime. Germany attempted a genocide on Jews but that was nothing compared to the genocide Americans did upon black people. How is it that we only seem to remember Germany and WW2 as a genocide and not American black slavery? Because America tries to cover it up. If you want proof, go to my Americans Lack Of Knowledge On Canada forum. There you'll see explicit proof that America doesn't even teach its children its correct history. Americans always laugh at Chinas communistic government that's always trying to block and cover its mistakes when they themselves have fallen into their own trap. America is truly the master of hiding its past and present mistakes.

It was wrong when Russia invaded Turkey all based upon the fact that it wanted Turkey to be part of Russia. It was wrong when Germany invaded Austria all because Austria used to be part of Germany. The US loves to condemn Russia for that just like it loves to condemn China for wanting the Philippine Islands. Yet nobody condemns the US for taking literally all of its land from the natives that already lived there. The US can't even use the excuse that America belonged to them before like Russia and China can because it didn't. The US wants other countries to pay for their wrongs when it, itself doesn't even pay for their own mistakes.

America likes to invite itself into wars so that it can look like the heroes. America just stages a little accident and then shoves itself into the country. It then kills the threat along with a bunch of innocent civilians before leaving and plastering that they were the savours of that country all over the media. It doesn't matter how many innocent civilians America kills just as long as it looks like the savour of the world. Don't believe me? How about I give you two examples, Hiroshima and Nagasaki. America loves to remember the glory of how it supposedly ended World War 2 single handedly by defeating the Japanese. America dropped two hydrogen bombs on two Japanese cities filled with innocent civilians in under three days. Like I said before, America doesn't care about how many civilians were killed, just as long as its the "savour of the world". Then America plastered all over the media that it had won the World War.

America is like a false prophet that preaches to others that they are peacekeepers. Peacekeepers don't hold guns and nor do they drop bombs to keep peace. America gets involved only when they can gain financially. The Middle East is rich with oil. Such a coincidence that all terrorists seem to come from the Middle East which makes a fine excuse for America to invade the Middle East. America invades places like Saudi Arabia and then label the citizens who are trying to defend their home country as terrorists. Suddenly America again has become the "savour of the world" while killing innocent civilians. See the pattern?

America repeatedly dupes everyone into thinking that they are peacekeepers when in reality they are the biggest terrorist regime. America is like a murderer with the face of an angel. It gets away with everything because as the saying goes, history is written by the winners. And so far America has been the winner of every military problem in the world. America commits depraved acts before writing in the history textbook that they're the savours of the world. Americans themselves need to step up and act because this is disgusting and it goes against everything that America should stand for. Stop believing the lies that America spins for you. Actually look beyond the surface because then we can finally uncover the truth about America. The first step to fixing a problem is admitting you have one and so far America hasn't admitted anything.
HeavenlyPanda. The most heavenly of all heavenly creatures.
someloser
Posts: 1,377
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/27/2016 3:33:41 AM
Posted: 4 months ago
At 7/27/2016 3:21:53 AM, HeavenlyPanda wrote:
Nid yw hyn yn Yr Arbrawf Cymdeithasol. Mae'n y gwir.

America is the biggest terrorist state, and guess what, it's proud of that. America pretends to be this shining white knight but underneath the armour, something ugly and twisted is hiding. No, America doesn't stoop so low as to do the dirty work itself, no America stoops even lower than that by getting others to do their dirty work and then America back stabs and blames those that did the work. America keeps up this facade of being the worlds police and keeping order when it, itself is the biggest terrorist regime. Americans are always so proud of their country when in fact they are being duped into believing this facade. Americans laugh at North Korea's dictator who has kept his own people in ignorance of the rest of the world, when in fact they have fallen into the same trap.

America's past and present is proof that America is the biggest terrorist regime. Germany attempted a genocide on Jews but that was nothing compared to the genocide Americans did upon black people.
Americans never genocided blacks. You must be thinking of the Belgians.

How is it that we only seem to remember Germany and WW2 as a genocide and not American black slavery?
Who the fvck is "we"?

A Canadian or a Chinese?

Pretty much every American knows about it.

Because America tries to cover it up.
No, America dwells on it to an unhealthy degree.

If you want proof, go to my Americans Lack Of Knowledge On Canada forum. There you'll see explicit proof that America doesn't even teach its children its correct history.
Yea, comments on a sparsely-populated internet thread will teach us sooo much about what Americans actually know.

This thread is pointed in the right direction (and ultimately right about many...many things), but OP is so absurdly ignorant of les Etats that it undermines the entire thing. Sad!
Ego sum qui sum. Deus lo vult.

"America is ungovernable; those who served the revolution have plowed the sea." - Simon Bolivar

"A healthy nation is as unconscious of its nationality as a healthy man of his bones. But if you break a nation's nationality it will think of nothing else but getting it set again." - George Bernard Shaw
HeavenlyPanda
Posts: 819
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/27/2016 3:41:05 AM
Posted: 4 months ago
At 7/27/2016 3:33:41 AM, someloser wrote:
At 7/27/2016 3:21:53 AM, HeavenlyPanda wrote:
Nid yw hyn yn Yr Arbrawf Cymdeithasol. Mae'n y gwir.

America is the biggest terrorist state, and guess what, it's proud of that. America pretends to be this shining white knight but underneath the armour, something ugly and twisted is hiding. No, America doesn't stoop so low as to do the dirty work itself, no America stoops even lower than that by getting others to do their dirty work and then America back stabs and blames those that did the work. America keeps up this facade of being the worlds police and keeping order when it, itself is the biggest terrorist regime. Americans are always so proud of their country when in fact they are being duped into believing this facade. Americans laugh at North Korea's dictator who has kept his own people in ignorance of the rest of the world, when in fact they have fallen into the same trap.

America's past and present is proof that America is the biggest terrorist regime. Germany attempted a genocide on Jews but that was nothing compared to the genocide Americans did upon black people.
Americans never genocided blacks. You must be thinking of the Belgians.

How is it that we only seem to remember Germany and WW2 as a genocide and not American black slavery?
Who the fvck is "we"?
We is the world as a whole.

A Canadian or a Chinese?
What do you mean?

Pretty much every American knows about it.

Because America tries to cover it up.
No, America dwells on it to an unhealthy degree.

If you want proof, go to my Americans Lack Of Knowledge On Canada forum. There you'll see explicit proof that America doesn't even teach its children its correct history.
Yea, comments on a sparsely-populated internet thread will teach us sooo much about what Americans actually know.

This thread is pointed in the right direction (and ultimately right about many...many things), but OP is so absurdly ignorant of les Etats that it undermines the entire thing. Sad!
Sorry that I'm being vague. I usually write an opening statement before actually launching into the problem.
HeavenlyPanda. The most heavenly of all heavenly creatures.
Torton
Posts: 988
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/27/2016 3:57:13 AM
Posted: 4 months ago
At 7/27/2016 3:21:53 AM, HeavenlyPanda wrote:
Hyperbole: the post.

America's certainly not perfect, but it's also certainly not "the biggest terrorist regime."

Also, pretty much every example you bring up has been criticized at one point or another, prominently by Americans.
Vox_Veritas
Posts: 7,077
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/27/2016 5:16:54 AM
Posted: 4 months ago
What's with the Welsh-looking thingamajig at the beginning?
Call me Vox, the Resident Contrarian of debate.org.

The DDO Blog:
https://debatedotorg.wordpress.com...

#drinkthecoffeenotthekoolaid
desmac
Posts: 5,078
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/27/2016 9:16:08 AM
Posted: 4 months ago
At 7/27/2016 3:21:53 AM, HeavenlyPanda wrote:
Nid yw hyn yn Yr Arbrawf Cymdeithasol. Mae'n y gwir.

America is the biggest terrorist state, and guess what, it's proud of that. America pretends to be this shining white knight but underneath the armour, something ugly and twisted is hiding. No, America doesn't stoop so low as to do the dirty work itself, no America stoops even lower than that by getting others to do their dirty work and then America back stabs and blames those that did the work. America keeps up this facade of being the worlds police and keeping order when it, itself is the biggest terrorist regime. Americans are always so proud of their country when in fact they are being duped into believing this facade. Americans laugh at North Korea's dictator who has kept his own people in ignorance of the rest of the world, when in fact they have fallen into the same trap.

America's past and present is proof that America is the biggest terrorist regime. Germany attempted a genocide on Jews but that was nothing compared to the genocide Americans did upon black people. How is it that we only seem to remember Germany and WW2 as a genocide and not American black slavery? Because America tries to cover it up. If you want proof, go to my Americans Lack Of Knowledge On Canada forum. There you'll see explicit proof that America doesn't even teach its children its correct history. Americans always laugh at Chinas communistic government that's always trying to block and cover its mistakes when they themselves have fallen into their own trap. America is truly the master of hiding its past and present mistakes.

It was wrong when Russia invaded Turkey all based upon the fact that it wanted Turkey to be part of Russia. It was wrong when Germany invaded Austria all because Austria used to be part of Germany. The US loves to condemn Russia for that just like it loves to condemn China for wanting the Philippine Islands. Yet nobody condemns the US for taking literally all of its land from the natives that already lived there. The US can't even use the excuse that America belonged to them before like Russia and China can because it didn't. The US wants other countries to pay for their wrongs when it, itself doesn't even pay for their own mistakes.

America likes to invite itself into wars so that it can look like the heroes. America just stages a little accident and then shoves itself into the country. It then kills the threat along with a bunch of innocent civilians before leaving and plastering that they were the savours of that country all over the media. It doesn't matter how many innocent civilians America kills just as long as it looks like the savour of the world. Don't believe me? How about I give you two examples, Hiroshima and Nagasaki. America loves to remember the glory of how it supposedly ended World War 2 single handedly by defeating the Japanese. America dropped two hydrogen bombs on two Japanese cities filled with innocent civilians in under three days. Like I said before, America doesn't care about how many civilians were killed, just as long as its the "savour of the world". Then America plastered all over the media that it had won the World War.

America is like a false prophet that preaches to others that they are peacekeepers. Peacekeepers don't hold guns and nor do they drop bombs to keep peace. America gets involved only when they can gain financially. The Middle East is rich with oil. Such a coincidence that all terrorists seem to come from the Middle East which makes a fine excuse for America to invade the Middle East. America invades places like Saudi Arabia and then label the citizens who are trying to defend their home country as terrorists. Suddenly America again has become the "savour of the world" while killing innocent civilians. See the pattern?

America repeatedly dupes everyone into thinking that they are peacekeepers when in reality they are the biggest terrorist regime. America is like a murderer with the face of an angel. It gets away with everything because as the saying goes, history is written by the winners. And so far America has been the winner of every military problem in the world. America commits depraved acts before writing in the history textbook that they're the savours of the world. Americans themselves need to step up and act because this is disgusting and it goes against everything that America should stand for. Stop believing the lies that America spins for you. Actually look beyond the surface because then we can finally uncover the truth about America. The first step to fixing a problem is admitting you have one and so far America hasn't admitted anything.

If you have to tell your lies here, please do not use Cymraeg to claim they are true.
Beisht_Kione
Posts: 233
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/27/2016 1:32:17 PM
Posted: 4 months ago
At 7/27/2016 3:21:53 AM, HeavenlyPanda wrote:
Nid yw hyn yn Yr Arbrawf Cymdeithasol. Mae'n y gwir.

America is the biggest terrorist state, and guess what, it's proud of that. America pretends to be this shining white knight but underneath the armour, something ugly and twisted is hiding. No, America doesn't stoop so low as to do the dirty work itself, no America stoops even lower than that by getting others to do their dirty work and then America back stabs and blames those that did the work. America keeps up this facade of being the worlds police and keeping order when it, itself is the biggest terrorist regime. Americans are always so proud of their country when in fact they are being duped into believing this facade. Americans laugh at North Korea's dictator who has kept his own people in ignorance of the rest of the world, when in fact they have fallen into the same trap.

America's past and present is proof that America is the biggest terrorist regime. Germany attempted a genocide on Jews but that was nothing compared to the genocide Americans did upon black people. How is it that we only seem to remember Germany and WW2 as a genocide and not American black slavery? Because America tries to cover it up. If you want proof, go to my Americans Lack Of Knowledge On Canada forum. There you'll see explicit proof that America doesn't even teach its children its correct history. Americans always laugh at Chinas communistic government that's always trying to block and cover its mistakes when they themselves have fallen into their own trap. America is truly the master of hiding its past and present mistakes.

It was wrong when Russia invaded Turkey all based upon the fact that it wanted Turkey to be part of Russia. It was wrong when Germany invaded Austria all because Austria used to be part of Germany. The US loves to condemn Russia for that just like it loves to condemn China for wanting the Philippine Islands. Yet nobody condemns the US for taking literally all of its land from the natives that already lived there. The US can't even use the excuse that America belonged to them before like Russia and China can because it didn't. The US wants other countries to pay for their wrongs when it, itself doesn't even pay for their own mistakes.

America likes to invite itself into wars so that it can look like the heroes. America just stages a little accident and then shoves itself into the country. It then kills the threat along with a bunch of innocent civilians before leaving and plastering that they were the savours of that country all over the media. It doesn't matter how many innocent civilians America kills just as long as it looks like the savour of the world. Don't believe me? How about I give you two examples, Hiroshima and Nagasaki. America loves to remember the glory of how it supposedly ended World War 2 single handedly by defeating the Japanese. America dropped two hydrogen bombs on two Japanese cities filled with innocent civilians in under three days. Like I said before, America doesn't care about how many civilians were killed, just as long as its the "savour of the world". Then America plastered all over the media that it had won the World War.

America is like a false prophet that preaches to others that they are peacekeepers. Peacekeepers don't hold guns and nor do they drop bombs to keep peace. America gets involved only when they can gain financially. The Middle East is rich with oil. Such a coincidence that all terrorists seem to come from the Middle East which makes a fine excuse for America to invade the Middle East. America invades places like Saudi Arabia and then label the citizens who are trying to defend their home country as terrorists. Suddenly America again has become the "savour of the world" while killing innocent civilians. See the pattern?

America repeatedly dupes everyone into thinking that they are peacekeepers when in reality they are the biggest terrorist regime. America is like a murderer with the face of an angel. It gets away with everything because as the saying goes, history is written by the winners. And so far America has been the winner of every military problem in the world. America commits depraved acts before writing in the history textbook that they're the savours of the world. Americans themselves need to step up and act because this is disgusting and it goes against everything that America should stand for. Stop believing the lies that America spins for you. Actually look beyond the surface because then we can finally uncover the truth about America. The first step to fixing a problem is admitting you have one and so far America hasn't admitted anything.

There is so much wrong here, it almost seems to be satire. I may revisit this post when I have more time to pull it apart, sentence by sentence.
HeavenlyPanda
Posts: 819
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/27/2016 1:34:21 PM
Posted: 4 months ago
At 7/27/2016 1:32:17 PM, Beisht_Kione wrote:
At 7/27/2016 3:21:53 AM, HeavenlyPanda wrote:
Nid yw hyn yn Yr Arbrawf Cymdeithasol. Mae'n y gwir.

America is the biggest terrorist state, and guess what, it's proud of that. America pretends to be this shining white knight but underneath the armour, something ugly and twisted is hiding. No, America doesn't stoop so low as to do the dirty work itself, no America stoops even lower than that by getting others to do their dirty work and then America back stabs and blames those that did the work. America keeps up this facade of being the worlds police and keeping order when it, itself is the biggest terrorist regime. Americans are always so proud of their country when in fact they are being duped into believing this facade. Americans laugh at North Korea's dictator who has kept his own people in ignorance of the rest of the world, when in fact they have fallen into the same trap.

America's past and present is proof that America is the biggest terrorist regime. Germany attempted a genocide on Jews but that was nothing compared to the genocide Americans did upon black people. How is it that we only seem to remember Germany and WW2 as a genocide and not American black slavery? Because America tries to cover it up. If you want proof, go to my Americans Lack Of Knowledge On Canada forum. There you'll see explicit proof that America doesn't even teach its children its correct history. Americans always laugh at Chinas communistic government that's always trying to block and cover its mistakes when they themselves have fallen into their own trap. America is truly the master of hiding its past and present mistakes.

It was wrong when Russia invaded Turkey all based upon the fact that it wanted Turkey to be part of Russia. It was wrong when Germany invaded Austria all because Austria used to be part of Germany. The US loves to condemn Russia for that just like it loves to condemn China for wanting the Philippine Islands. Yet nobody condemns the US for taking literally all of its land from the natives that already lived there. The US can't even use the excuse that America belonged to them before like Russia and China can because it didn't. The US wants other countries to pay for their wrongs when it, itself doesn't even pay for their own mistakes.

America likes to invite itself into wars so that it can look like the heroes. America just stages a little accident and then shoves itself into the country. It then kills the threat along with a bunch of innocent civilians before leaving and plastering that they were the savours of that country all over the media. It doesn't matter how many innocent civilians America kills just as long as it looks like the savour of the world. Don't believe me? How about I give you two examples, Hiroshima and Nagasaki. America loves to remember the glory of how it supposedly ended World War 2 single handedly by defeating the Japanese. America dropped two hydrogen bombs on two Japanese cities filled with innocent civilians in under three days. Like I said before, America doesn't care about how many civilians were killed, just as long as its the "savour of the world". Then America plastered all over the media that it had won the World War.

America is like a false prophet that preaches to others that they are peacekeepers. Peacekeepers don't hold guns and nor do they drop bombs to keep peace. America gets involved only when they can gain financially. The Middle East is rich with oil. Such a coincidence that all terrorists seem to come from the Middle East which makes a fine excuse for America to invade the Middle East. America invades places like Saudi Arabia and then label the citizens who are trying to defend their home country as terrorists. Suddenly America again has become the "savour of the world" while killing innocent civilians. See the pattern?

America repeatedly dupes everyone into thinking that they are peacekeepers when in reality they are the biggest terrorist regime. America is like a murderer with the face of an angel. It gets away with everything because as the saying goes, history is written by the winners. And so far America has been the winner of every military problem in the world. America commits depraved acts before writing in the history textbook that they're the savours of the world. Americans themselves need to step up and act because this is disgusting and it goes against everything that America should stand for. Stop believing the lies that America spins for you. Actually look beyond the surface because then we can finally uncover the truth about America. The first step to fixing a problem is admitting you have one and so far America hasn't admitted anything.

There is so much wrong here, it almost seems to be satire. I may revisit this post when I have more time to pull it apart, sentence by sentence.

Please go ahead. Prove me wrong.
HeavenlyPanda. The most heavenly of all heavenly creatures.
HeavenlyPanda
Posts: 819
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/27/2016 3:58:15 PM
Posted: 4 months ago
The War on Terror was declared on September 20, 2001 by president George. W. Bush. And so far it hasn't ended even though America has the firepower to completely obliterate the terrorists. And no, it's not because America is scared of killing civilians. Many people ask why does terrorism still exist? The real question should be who sponsors terrorists? Those that are ignorant of history will be shocked by the answer. America. America like I've said before likes to stage little accidents in the Middle East so that they have the excuse to invade.

Al Qaeda and ISIS are very much "made in the US". The CIA first allied itself with Islam in the Cold War against the Soviet Union. Every law America tried to pass against terrorism in the 1978-79 was debunked by lawyers who stated that America itself would be a violation of the laws. During the 1970 America supported a number of terrorist groups to achieve ends to their own means (Jamaat-e-Islami, Sarekat Islam, Muslim Brotherhood, Al Qaeda) Yes, America supported Al Qaeda.

The CIA practically gave birth to Al Qaeda and Osama Bin Laden. Al Qaeda is unquestionably the product of intelligence agencies. It was practically thousands of Islamist extremists trained to defeat Russia in Afghanistan. Al Qaeda and America has always had a love-hate relationship. It all depends on what a particular Al Qaeda terrorist group is doing. America was always either funding or aggressively targeting Al Qaeda groups. Even though America loves to publicly say they hate terrorist groups like Al Qaeda, secretly they use those groups as foreign weapons. The Islamic State is America's newest weapon and it's backfiring when it recently rose in infamy when they started beheading American journalists. Now the terrorist groups owns land about the size of the United Kingdom.

America's invasion an occupation of Iraq is the reason that these groups form. America only succeeded in making many people lose their jobs and created vast unemployment in Iraq. This created unrest and terrorist groups arose from that. That is where Al Qaeda took root. Now Al Qaeda goes by a different name. ISIS.

There are essentially three wars being wages in Syria. Rebels vs Government, Iran vs Saudi Arabia, and Russia vs America. It is the third, neo-Cold War that made America arm Islamist rebels, which turned out to be ISIS. Now ISIS brandishes American M16 assault rifles.

Americans invasion of the Middle East mainly revolves around Israel and oil. Oil for America and to deprive Israel's surrounding enemies of aid from Syrian and Iranian support. ISIS is not only used by America to topple the Syrian government but to also put pressure on Iran. Iran is not the international threat that America's media would like you to believe. It's nuclear weapons program ended in 2003. The program wasn't started to attack America. In truth, it was a result of America's hostility towards Iran. Not the other way around.

America uses ISIS in three main ways. To attack enemies, to serve as an excuse for America to invade the Middle East, and to give Americans at home a common threat and excuse as to why America is invading the Middle East. America is rapidly increasing its surveillance over its citizens and increasing its governmental secrecy.

The War on Terror is an excuse for America to maintain and keep a dangerously oversized military army. The War on Terror costs American tax payers trillions of dollars and the lives of thousands of sons and daughters. What it gives back is billions of dollars spent towards America's military. In fact many private American companies with ties to high military ranked personnel have gotten large sums of money off of the War on Terror.

Americans involvement abroad has a strong correlation to terrorist attacks on America. If America ever wants to win this war on terror, it has to stop funding and supporting terrorist groups. The War on Terror is practically something America created itself. America is like a cancer to the Middle East and terrorism is the symptom. The War on Terrorism put simply is terrorism itself. As it's conducted by America, the country that started the problem.
HeavenlyPanda. The most heavenly of all heavenly creatures.
HeavenlyPanda
Posts: 819
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/27/2016 9:21:29 PM
Posted: 4 months ago
At 7/27/2016 9:16:08 AM, desmac wrote:
At 7/27/2016 3:21:53 AM, HeavenlyPanda wrote:
Nid yw hyn yn Yr Arbrawf Cymdeithasol. Mae'n y gwir.

America is the biggest terrorist state, and guess what, it's proud of that. America pretends to be this shining white knight but underneath the armour, something ugly and twisted is hiding. No, America doesn't stoop so low as to do the dirty work itself, no America stoops even lower than that by getting others to do their dirty work and then America back stabs and blames those that did the work. America keeps up this facade of being the worlds police and keeping order when it, itself is the biggest terrorist regime. Americans are always so proud of their country when in fact they are being duped into believing this facade. Americans laugh at North Korea's dictator who has kept his own people in ignorance of the rest of the world, when in fact they have fallen into the same trap.

America's past and present is proof that America is the biggest terrorist regime. Germany attempted a genocide on Jews but that was nothing compared to the genocide Americans did upon black people. How is it that we only seem to remember Germany and WW2 as a genocide and not American black slavery? Because America tries to cover it up. If you want proof, go to my Americans Lack Of Knowledge On Canada forum. There you'll see explicit proof that America doesn't even teach its children its correct history. Americans always laugh at Chinas communistic government that's always trying to block and cover its mistakes when they themselves have fallen into their own trap. America is truly the master of hiding its past and present mistakes.

It was wrong when Russia invaded Turkey all based upon the fact that it wanted Turkey to be part of Russia. It was wrong when Germany invaded Austria all because Austria used to be part of Germany. The US loves to condemn Russia for that just like it loves to condemn China for wanting the Philippine Islands. Yet nobody condemns the US for taking literally all of its land from the natives that already lived there. The US can't even use the excuse that America belonged to them before like Russia and China can because it didn't. The US wants other countries to pay for their wrongs when it, itself doesn't even pay for their own mistakes.

America likes to invite itself into wars so that it can look like the heroes. America just stages a little accident and then shoves itself into the country. It then kills the threat along with a bunch of innocent civilians before leaving and plastering that they were the savours of that country all over the media. It doesn't matter how many innocent civilians America kills just as long as it looks like the savour of the world. Don't believe me? How about I give you two examples, Hiroshima and Nagasaki. America loves to remember the glory of how it supposedly ended World War 2 single handedly by defeating the Japanese. America dropped two hydrogen bombs on two Japanese cities filled with innocent civilians in under three days. Like I said before, America doesn't care about how many civilians were killed, just as long as its the "savour of the world". Then America plastered all over the media that it had won the World War.

America is like a false prophet that preaches to others that they are peacekeepers. Peacekeepers don't hold guns and nor do they drop bombs to keep peace. America gets involved only when they can gain financially. The Middle East is rich with oil. Such a coincidence that all terrorists seem to come from the Middle East which makes a fine excuse for America to invade the Middle East. America invades places like Saudi Arabia and then label the citizens who are trying to defend their home country as terrorists. Suddenly America again has become the "savour of the world" while killing innocent civilians. See the pattern?

America repeatedly dupes everyone into thinking that they are peacekeepers when in reality they are the biggest terrorist regime. America is like a murderer with the face of an angel. It gets away with everything because as the saying goes, history is written by the winners. And so far America has been the winner of every military problem in the world. America commits depraved acts before writing in the history textbook that they're the savours of the world. Americans themselves need to step up and act because this is disgusting and it goes against everything that America should stand for. Stop believing the lies that America spins for you. Actually look beyond the surface because then we can finally uncover the truth about America. The first step to fixing a problem is admitting you have one and so far America hasn't admitted anything.

If you have to tell your lies here, please do not use Cymraeg to claim they are true.

These aren't lies. Find me another language if you don't like it.
HeavenlyPanda. The most heavenly of all heavenly creatures.
Nivek
Posts: 242
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/28/2016 4:27:05 AM
Posted: 4 months ago
I don't agree with the statement that history was solely written by the victors. Believing in such absolutes is just pandering to ignorance. The documents written by previous scientists and philosophers were either preserved or omitted out of one's national library. There are unusual cases, such as the lost documents of Pythagoras, but those are likely due to the sacking and the burning of multiple libraries. Even then, we can almost see how Greeks express deep regrets and how each of their documents correlate to each other. A similar predicament falls on the Catholic Church when they decided to censor most of Galileo's material. Despite their ruthless efforts, all of the documents were still discovered by the onset of German Idealism. History being manipulated in its entirety is a daunting task and is highly unlikely when you have a transfer of the center of cultures throughout history. There is no one center of action. It started with the Greeks to the Arabs to Italy to the UK and then to the US. Highly unlikely that history was manipulated en masse.

I did examine this perspective by reading a few outdated books. I've read a few loyalists biographies and the documentation of their lives through various admirers and dare I say it, they're not entirely dumb by today's standards. Despite their somewhat peculiar admiration of one's character, they still use a variety of sources and interpret accordingly. They don't blow steam out of their a$$ simply because youtube tells them to.
desmac
Posts: 5,078
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/28/2016 8:11:06 AM
Posted: 4 months ago
At 7/27/2016 9:21:29 PM, HeavenlyPanda wrote:
At 7/27/2016 9:16:08 AM, desmac wrote:
At 7/27/2016 3:21:53 AM, HeavenlyPanda wrote:
Nid yw hyn yn Yr Arbrawf Cymdeithasol. Mae'n y gwir.

America is the biggest terrorist state, and guess what, it's proud of that. America pretends to be this shining white knight but underneath the armour, something ugly and twisted is hiding. No, America doesn't stoop so low as to do the dirty work itself, no America stoops even lower than that by getting others to do their dirty work and then America back stabs and blames those that did the work. America keeps up this facade of being the worlds police and keeping order when it, itself is the biggest terrorist regime. Americans are always so proud of their country when in fact they are being duped into believing this facade. Americans laugh at North Korea's dictator who has kept his own people in ignorance of the rest of the world, when in fact they have fallen into the same trap.

America's past and present is proof that America is the biggest terrorist regime. Germany attempted a genocide on Jews but that was nothing compared to the genocide Americans did upon black people. How is it that we only seem to remember Germany and WW2 as a genocide and not American black slavery? Because America tries to cover it up. If you want proof, go to my Americans Lack Of Knowledge On Canada forum. There you'll see explicit proof that America doesn't even teach its children its correct history. Americans always laugh at Chinas communistic government that's always trying to block and cover its mistakes when they themselves have fallen into their own trap. America is truly the master of hiding its past and present mistakes.

It was wrong when Russia invaded Turkey all based upon the fact that it wanted Turkey to be part of Russia. It was wrong when Germany invaded Austria all because Austria used to be part of Germany. The US loves to condemn Russia for that just like it loves to condemn China for wanting the Philippine Islands. Yet nobody condemns the US for taking literally all of its land from the natives that already lived there. The US can't even use the excuse that America belonged to them before like Russia and China can because it didn't. The US wants other countries to pay for their wrongs when it, itself doesn't even pay for their own mistakes.

America likes to invite itself into wars so that it can look like the heroes. America just stages a little accident and then shoves itself into the country. It then kills the threat along with a bunch of innocent civilians before leaving and plastering that they were the savours of that country all over the media. It doesn't matter how many innocent civilians America kills just as long as it looks like the savour of the world. Don't believe me? How about I give you two examples, Hiroshima and Nagasaki. America loves to remember the glory of how it supposedly ended World War 2 single handedly by defeating the Japanese. America dropped two hydrogen bombs on two Japanese cities filled with innocent civilians in under three days. Like I said before, America doesn't care about how many civilians were killed, just as long as its the "savour of the world". Then America plastered all over the media that it had won the World War.

America is like a false prophet that preaches to others that they are peacekeepers. Peacekeepers don't hold guns and nor do they drop bombs to keep peace. America gets involved only when they can gain financially. The Middle East is rich with oil. Such a coincidence that all terrorists seem to come from the Middle East which makes a fine excuse for America to invade the Middle East. America invades places like Saudi Arabia and then label the citizens who are trying to defend their home country as terrorists. Suddenly America again has become the "savour of the world" while killing innocent civilians. See the pattern?

America repeatedly dupes everyone into thinking that they are peacekeepers when in reality they are the biggest terrorist regime. America is like a murderer with the face of an angel. It gets away with everything because as the saying goes, history is written by the winners. And so far America has been the winner of every military problem in the world. America commits depraved acts before writing in the history textbook that they're the savours of the world. Americans themselves need to step up and act because this is disgusting and it goes against everything that America should stand for. Stop believing the lies that America spins for you. Actually look beyond the surface because then we can finally uncover the truth about America. The first step to fixing a problem is admitting you have one and so far America hasn't admitted anything.

If you have to tell your lies here, please do not use Cymraeg to claim they are true.

These aren't lies. Find me another language if you don't like it.

. Why don't you use Korean, as you claim to live in the Northern part of that country?
keithprosser
Posts: 2,050
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/28/2016 9:15:37 AM
Posted: 4 months ago
At 7/27/2016 3:58:15 PM, HeavenlyPanda wrote:
The War on Terror was declared on September 20, 2001 by president George. W.
...
America, the country that started the problem.

Your post makes it seem the US is not so much terrorist as incompetent.
HeavenlyPanda
Posts: 819
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/28/2016 11:52:02 AM
Posted: 4 months ago
At 7/28/2016 9:15:37 AM, keithprosser wrote:
At 7/27/2016 3:58:15 PM, HeavenlyPanda wrote:
The War on Terror was declared on September 20, 2001 by president George. W.
...
America, the country that started the problem.

Your post makes it seem the US is not so much terrorist as incompetent.

That is true also.
HeavenlyPanda. The most heavenly of all heavenly creatures.
HeavenlyPanda
Posts: 819
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/29/2016 12:57:40 AM
Posted: 4 months ago
At 7/28/2016 4:27:05 AM, Nivek wrote:
I don't agree with the statement that history was solely written by the victors. Believing in such absolutes is just pandering to ignorance. The documents written by previous scientists and philosophers were either preserved or omitted out of one's national library. There are unusual cases, such as the lost documents of Pythagoras, but those are likely due to the sacking and the burning of multiple libraries. Even then, we can almost see how Greeks express deep regrets and how each of their documents correlate to each other. A similar predicament falls on the Catholic Church when they decided to censor most of Galileo's material. Despite their ruthless efforts, all of the documents were still discovered by the onset of German Idealism. History being manipulated in its entirety is a daunting task and is highly unlikely when you have a transfer of the center of cultures throughout history. There is no one center of action. It started with the Greeks to the Arabs to Italy to the UK and then to the US. Highly unlikely that history was manipulated en masse.

I did examine this perspective by reading a few outdated books. I've read a few loyalists biographies and the documentation of their lives through various admirers and dare I say it, they're not entirely dumb by today's standards. Despite their somewhat peculiar admiration of one's character, they still use a variety of sources and interpret accordingly. They don't blow steam out of their a$$ simply because youtube tells them to.

Really, so why does more than half of America think that dropping the atomic bombs was justified becuase supposedly the Japanese were not going to ever give up?
Why does more than half of the world believe that Hitler wanted the World War 2 to happen?
HeavenlyPanda. The most heavenly of all heavenly creatures.
bballcrook21
Posts: 4,468
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/29/2016 1:22:34 AM
Posted: 4 months ago
At 7/27/2016 3:21:53 AM, HeavenlyPanda wrote:
Nid yw hyn yn Yr Arbrawf Cymdeithasol. Mae'n y gwir.

America is the biggest terrorist state, and guess what, it's proud of that. America pretends to be this shining white knight but underneath the armour, something ugly and twisted is hiding. No, America doesn't stoop so low as to do the dirty work itself, no America stoops even lower than that by getting others to do their dirty work and then America back stabs and blames those that did the work. America keeps up this facade of being the worlds police and keeping order when it, itself is the biggest terrorist regime. Americans are always so proud of their country when in fact they are being duped into believing this facade. Americans laugh at North Korea's dictator who has kept his own people in ignorance of the rest of the world, when in fact they have fallen into the same trap.

America's past and present is proof that America is the biggest terrorist regime. Germany attempted a genocide on Jews but that was nothing compared to the genocide Americans did upon black people. How is it that we only seem to remember Germany and WW2 as a genocide and not American black slavery? Because America tries to cover it up. If you want proof, go to my Americans Lack Of Knowledge On Canada forum. There you'll see explicit proof that America doesn't even teach its children its correct history. Americans always laugh at Chinas communistic government that's always trying to block and cover its mistakes when they themselves have fallen into their own trap. America is truly the master of hiding its past and present mistakes.

It was wrong when Russia invaded Turkey all based upon the fact that it wanted Turkey to be part of Russia. It was wrong when Germany invaded Austria all because Austria used to be part of Germany. The US loves to condemn Russia for that just like it loves to condemn China for wanting the Philippine Islands. Yet nobody condemns the US for taking literally all of its land from the natives that already lived there. The US can't even use the excuse that America belonged to them before like Russia and China can because it didn't. The US wants other countries to pay for their wrongs when it, itself doesn't even pay for their own mistakes.

America likes to invite itself into wars so that it can look like the heroes. America just stages a little accident and then shoves itself into the country. It then kills the threat along with a bunch of innocent civilians before leaving and plastering that they were the savours of that country all over the media. It doesn't matter how many innocent civilians America kills just as long as it looks like the savour of the world. Don't believe me? How about I give you two examples, Hiroshima and Nagasaki. America loves to remember the glory of how it supposedly ended World War 2 single handedly by defeating the Japanese. America dropped two hydrogen bombs on two Japanese cities filled with innocent civilians in under three days. Like I said before, America doesn't care about how many civilians were killed, just as long as its the "savour of the world". Then America plastered all over the media that it had won the World War.

America is like a false prophet that preaches to others that they are peacekeepers. Peacekeepers don't hold guns and nor do they drop bombs to keep peace. America gets involved only when they can gain financially. The Middle East is rich with oil. Such a coincidence that all terrorists seem to come from the Middle East which makes a fine excuse for America to invade the Middle East. America invades places like Saudi Arabia and then label the citizens who are trying to defend their home country as terrorists. Suddenly America again has become the "savour of the world" while killing innocent civilians. See the pattern?

America repeatedly dupes everyone into thinking that they are peacekeepers when in reality they are the biggest terrorist regime. America is like a murderer with the face of an angel. It gets away with everything because as the saying goes, history is written by the winners. And so far America has been the winner of every military problem in the world. America commits depraved acts before writing in the history textbook that they're the savours of the world. Americans themselves need to step up and act because this is disgusting and it goes against everything that America should stand for. Stop believing the lies that America spins for you. Actually look beyond the surface because then we can finally uncover the truth about America. The first step to fixing a problem is admitting you have one and so far America hasn't admitted anything.

There's a difference between war and terrorism.
If you put the federal government in charge of the Sahara Desert, in 5 years there'd be a shortage of sand. - Friedman

Underlying most arguments against the free market is a lack of belief in freedom itself. -Friedman

Nothing is so permanent as a temporary government program. - Friedman

Society will never be free until the last Democrat is strangled with the entrails of the last Communist.
HeavenlyPanda
Posts: 819
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/29/2016 1:27:10 AM
Posted: 4 months ago
At 7/29/2016 1:22:34 AM, bballcrook21 wrote:
At 7/27/2016 3:21:53 AM, HeavenlyPanda wrote:
Nid yw hyn yn Yr Arbrawf Cymdeithasol. Mae'n y gwir.

America is the biggest terrorist state, and guess what, it's proud of that. America pretends to be this shining white knight but underneath the armour, something ugly and twisted is hiding. No, America doesn't stoop so low as to do the dirty work itself, no America stoops even lower than that by getting others to do their dirty work and then America back stabs and blames those that did the work. America keeps up this facade of being the worlds police and keeping order when it, itself is the biggest terrorist regime. Americans are always so proud of their country when in fact they are being duped into believing this facade. Americans laugh at North Korea's dictator who has kept his own people in ignorance of the rest of the world, when in fact they have fallen into the same trap.

America's past and present is proof that America is the biggest terrorist regime. Germany attempted a genocide on Jews but that was nothing compared to the genocide Americans did upon black people. How is it that we only seem to remember Germany and WW2 as a genocide and not American black slavery? Because America tries to cover it up. If you want proof, go to my Americans Lack Of Knowledge On Canada forum. There you'll see explicit proof that America doesn't even teach its children its correct history. Americans always laugh at Chinas communistic government that's always trying to block and cover its mistakes when they themselves have fallen into their own trap. America is truly the master of hiding its past and present mistakes.

It was wrong when Russia invaded Turkey all based upon the fact that it wanted Turkey to be part of Russia. It was wrong when Germany invaded Austria all because Austria used to be part of Germany. The US loves to condemn Russia for that just like it loves to condemn China for wanting the Philippine Islands. Yet nobody condemns the US for taking literally all of its land from the natives that already lived there. The US can't even use the excuse that America belonged to them before like Russia and China can because it didn't. The US wants other countries to pay for their wrongs when it, itself doesn't even pay for their own mistakes.

America likes to invite itself into wars so that it can look like the heroes. America just stages a little accident and then shoves itself into the country. It then kills the threat along with a bunch of innocent civilians before leaving and plastering that they were the savours of that country all over the media. It doesn't matter how many innocent civilians America kills just as long as it looks like the savour of the world. Don't believe me? How about I give you two examples, Hiroshima and Nagasaki. America loves to remember the glory of how it supposedly ended World War 2 single handedly by defeating the Japanese. America dropped two hydrogen bombs on two Japanese cities filled with innocent civilians in under three days. Like I said before, America doesn't care about how many civilians were killed, just as long as its the "savour of the world". Then America plastered all over the media that it had won the World War.

America is like a false prophet that preaches to others that they are peacekeepers. Peacekeepers don't hold guns and nor do they drop bombs to keep peace. America gets involved only when they can gain financially. The Middle East is rich with oil. Such a coincidence that all terrorists seem to come from the Middle East which makes a fine excuse for America to invade the Middle East. America invades places like Saudi Arabia and then label the citizens who are trying to defend their home country as terrorists. Suddenly America again has become the "savour of the world" while killing innocent civilians. See the pattern?

America repeatedly dupes everyone into thinking that they are peacekeepers when in reality they are the biggest terrorist regime. America is like a murderer with the face of an angel. It gets away with everything because as the saying goes, history is written by the winners. And so far America has been the winner of every military problem in the world. America commits depraved acts before writing in the history textbook that they're the savours of the world. Americans themselves need to step up and act because this is disgusting and it goes against everything that America should stand for. Stop believing the lies that America spins for you. Actually look beyond the surface because then we can finally uncover the truth about America. The first step to fixing a problem is admitting you have one and so far America hasn't admitted anything.

There's a difference between war and terrorism.

Really? Is there? War uses armed conflict to achieve its aims. Terrorism uses violence to achieve its aims. Is that really so different?
HeavenlyPanda. The most heavenly of all heavenly creatures.
bballcrook21
Posts: 4,468
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/29/2016 1:31:01 AM
Posted: 4 months ago
At 7/29/2016 1:27:10 AM, HeavenlyPanda wrote:
At 7/29/2016 1:22:34 AM, bballcrook21 wrote:
At 7/27/2016 3:21:53 AM, HeavenlyPanda wrote:
Nid yw hyn yn Yr Arbrawf Cymdeithasol. Mae'n y gwir.

America is the biggest terrorist state, and guess what, it's proud of that. America pretends to be this shining white knight but underneath the armour, something ugly and twisted is hiding. No, America doesn't stoop so low as to do the dirty work itself, no America stoops even lower than that by getting others to do their dirty work and then America back stabs and blames those that did the work. America keeps up this facade of being the worlds police and keeping order when it, itself is the biggest terrorist regime. Americans are always so proud of their country when in fact they are being duped into believing this facade. Americans laugh at North Korea's dictator who has kept his own people in ignorance of the rest of the world, when in fact they have fallen into the same trap.

America's past and present is proof that America is the biggest terrorist regime. Germany attempted a genocide on Jews but that was nothing compared to the genocide Americans did upon black people. How is it that we only seem to remember Germany and WW2 as a genocide and not American black slavery? Because America tries to cover it up. If you want proof, go to my Americans Lack Of Knowledge On Canada forum. There you'll see explicit proof that America doesn't even teach its children its correct history. Americans always laugh at Chinas communistic government that's always trying to block and cover its mistakes when they themselves have fallen into their own trap. America is truly the master of hiding its past and present mistakes.

It was wrong when Russia invaded Turkey all based upon the fact that it wanted Turkey to be part of Russia. It was wrong when Germany invaded Austria all because Austria used to be part of Germany. The US loves to condemn Russia for that just like it loves to condemn China for wanting the Philippine Islands. Yet nobody condemns the US for taking literally all of its land from the natives that already lived there. The US can't even use the excuse that America belonged to them before like Russia and China can because it didn't. The US wants other countries to pay for their wrongs when it, itself doesn't even pay for their own mistakes.

America likes to invite itself into wars so that it can look like the heroes. America just stages a little accident and then shoves itself into the country. It then kills the threat along with a bunch of innocent civilians before leaving and plastering that they were the savours of that country all over the media. It doesn't matter how many innocent civilians America kills just as long as it looks like the savour of the world. Don't believe me? How about I give you two examples, Hiroshima and Nagasaki. America loves to remember the glory of how it supposedly ended World War 2 single handedly by defeating the Japanese. America dropped two hydrogen bombs on two Japanese cities filled with innocent civilians in under three days. Like I said before, America doesn't care about how many civilians were killed, just as long as its the "savour of the world". Then America plastered all over the media that it had won the World War.

America is like a false prophet that preaches to others that they are peacekeepers. Peacekeepers don't hold guns and nor do they drop bombs to keep peace. America gets involved only when they can gain financially. The Middle East is rich with oil. Such a coincidence that all terrorists seem to come from the Middle East which makes a fine excuse for America to invade the Middle East. America invades places like Saudi Arabia and then label the citizens who are trying to defend their home country as terrorists. Suddenly America again has become the "savour of the world" while killing innocent civilians. See the pattern?

America repeatedly dupes everyone into thinking that they are peacekeepers when in reality they are the biggest terrorist regime. America is like a murderer with the face of an angel. It gets away with everything because as the saying goes, history is written by the winners. And so far America has been the winner of every military problem in the world. America commits depraved acts before writing in the history textbook that they're the savours of the world. Americans themselves need to step up and act because this is disgusting and it goes against everything that America should stand for. Stop believing the lies that America spins for you. Actually look beyond the surface because then we can finally uncover the truth about America. The first step to fixing a problem is admitting you have one and so far America hasn't admitted anything.

There's a difference between war and terrorism.

Really? Is there? War uses armed conflict to achieve its aims. Terrorism uses violence to achieve its aims. Is that really so different?

The analogy doesn't function well since the sole purpose of the American government isn't to be terrorist, while the sole purpose of Al-Qaeda, Al-Nusra, Hezbollah, ISIS, etc. is.
If you put the federal government in charge of the Sahara Desert, in 5 years there'd be a shortage of sand. - Friedman

Underlying most arguments against the free market is a lack of belief in freedom itself. -Friedman

Nothing is so permanent as a temporary government program. - Friedman

Society will never be free until the last Democrat is strangled with the entrails of the last Communist.
HeavenlyPanda
Posts: 819
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/29/2016 1:39:27 AM
Posted: 4 months ago
At 7/29/2016 1:31:01 AM, bballcrook21 wrote:
At 7/29/2016 1:27:10 AM, HeavenlyPanda wrote:
At 7/29/2016 1:22:34 AM, bballcrook21 wrote:
At 7/27/2016 3:21:53 AM, HeavenlyPanda wrote:
Nid yw hyn yn Yr Arbrawf Cymdeithasol. Mae'n y gwir.

America is the biggest terrorist state, and guess what, it's proud of that. America pretends to be this shining white knight but underneath the armour, something ugly and twisted is hiding. No, America doesn't stoop so low as to do the dirty work itself, no America stoops even lower than that by getting others to do their dirty work and then America back stabs and blames those that did the work. America keeps up this facade of being the worlds police and keeping order when it, itself is the biggest terrorist regime. Americans are always so proud of their country when in fact they are being duped into believing this facade. Americans laugh at North Korea's dictator who has kept his own people in ignorance of the rest of the world, when in fact they have fallen into the same trap.

America's past and present is proof that America is the biggest terrorist regime. Germany attempted a genocide on Jews but that was nothing compared to the genocide Americans did upon black people. How is it that we only seem to remember Germany and WW2 as a genocide and not American black slavery? Because America tries to cover it up. If you want proof, go to my Americans Lack Of Knowledge On Canada forum. There you'll see explicit proof that America doesn't even teach its children its correct history. Americans always laugh at Chinas communistic government that's always trying to block and cover its mistakes when they themselves have fallen into their own trap. America is truly the master of hiding its past and present mistakes.

It was wrong when Russia invaded Turkey all based upon the fact that it wanted Turkey to be part of Russia. It was wrong when Germany invaded Austria all because Austria used to be part of Germany. The US loves to condemn Russia for that just like it loves to condemn China for wanting the Philippine Islands. Yet nobody condemns the US for taking literally all of its land from the natives that already lived there. The US can't even use the excuse that America belonged to them before like Russia and China can because it didn't. The US wants other countries to pay for their wrongs when it, itself doesn't even pay for their own mistakes.

America likes to invite itself into wars so that it can look like the heroes. America just stages a little accident and then shoves itself into the country. It then kills the threat along with a bunch of innocent civilians before leaving and plastering that they were the savours of that country all over the media. It doesn't matter how many innocent civilians America kills just as long as it looks like the savour of the world. Don't believe me? How about I give you two examples, Hiroshima and Nagasaki. America loves to remember the glory of how it supposedly ended World War 2 single handedly by defeating the Japanese. America dropped two hydrogen bombs on two Japanese cities filled with innocent civilians in under three days. Like I said before, America doesn't care about how many civilians were killed, just as long as its the "savour of the world". Then America plastered all over the media that it had won the World War.

America is like a false prophet that preaches to others that they are peacekeepers. Peacekeepers don't hold guns and nor do they drop bombs to keep peace. America gets involved only when they can gain financially. The Middle East is rich with oil. Such a coincidence that all terrorists seem to come from the Middle East which makes a fine excuse for America to invade the Middle East. America invades places like Saudi Arabia and then label the citizens who are trying to defend their home country as terrorists. Suddenly America again has become the "savour of the world" while killing innocent civilians. See the pattern?

America repeatedly dupes everyone into thinking that they are peacekeepers when in reality they are the biggest terrorist regime. America is like a murderer with the face of an angel. It gets away with everything because as the saying goes, history is written by the winners. And so far America has been the winner of every military problem in the world. America commits depraved acts before writing in the history textbook that they're the savours of the world. Americans themselves need to step up and act because this is disgusting and it goes against everything that America should stand for. Stop believing the lies that America spins for you. Actually look beyond the surface because then we can finally uncover the truth about America. The first step to fixing a problem is admitting you have one and so far America hasn't admitted anything.

There's a difference between war and terrorism.

Really? Is there? War uses armed conflict to achieve its aims. Terrorism uses violence to achieve its aims. Is that really so different?

The analogy doesn't function well since the sole purpose of the American government isn't to be terrorist, while the sole purpose of Al-Qaeda, Al-Nusra, Hezbollah, ISIS, etc. is.

So you're saying America isnt a terrorist regime. America used Al Qaeda, the Muslim Brotherhood, etc and yet you deny that it is a terrorist regime. America who caused the biggest human deportation in history. America who caused a 9/11 100 times worse than the original 9/11. America is who stole all its land. Should I go on?
HeavenlyPanda. The most heavenly of all heavenly creatures.
bballcrook21
Posts: 4,468
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/29/2016 1:43:40 AM
Posted: 4 months ago
At 7/29/2016 1:39:27 AM, HeavenlyPanda wrote:
At 7/29/2016 1:31:01 AM, bballcrook21 wrote:
At 7/29/2016 1:27:10 AM, HeavenlyPanda wrote:
At 7/29/2016 1:22:34 AM, bballcrook21 wrote:
At 7/27/2016 3:21:53 AM, HeavenlyPanda wrote:
Nid yw hyn yn Yr Arbrawf Cymdeithasol. Mae'n y gwir.

America is the biggest terrorist state, and guess what, it's proud of that. America pretends to be this shining white knight but underneath the armour, something ugly and twisted is hiding. No, America doesn't stoop so low as to do the dirty work itself, no America stoops even lower than that by getting others to do their dirty work and then America back stabs and blames those that did the work. America keeps up this facade of being the worlds police and keeping order when it, itself is the biggest terrorist regime. Americans are always so proud of their country when in fact they are being duped into believing this facade. Americans laugh at North Korea's dictator who has kept his own people in ignorance of the rest of the world, when in fact they have fallen into the same trap.

America's past and present is proof that America is the biggest terrorist regime. Germany attempted a genocide on Jews but that was nothing compared to the genocide Americans did upon black people. How is it that we only seem to remember Germany and WW2 as a genocide and not American black slavery? Because America tries to cover it up. If you want proof, go to my Americans Lack Of Knowledge On Canada forum. There you'll see explicit proof that America doesn't even teach its children its correct history. Americans always laugh at Chinas communistic government that's always trying to block and cover its mistakes when they themselves have fallen into their own trap. America is truly the master of hiding its past and present mistakes.

It was wrong when Russia invaded Turkey all based upon the fact that it wanted Turkey to be part of Russia. It was wrong when Germany invaded Austria all because Austria used to be part of Germany. The US loves to condemn Russia for that just like it loves to condemn China for wanting the Philippine Islands. Yet nobody condemns the US for taking literally all of its land from the natives that already lived there. The US can't even use the excuse that America belonged to them before like Russia and China can because it didn't. The US wants other countries to pay for their wrongs when it, itself doesn't even pay for their own mistakes.

America likes to invite itself into wars so that it can look like the heroes. America just stages a little accident and then shoves itself into the country. It then kills the threat along with a bunch of innocent civilians before leaving and plastering that they were the savours of that country all over the media. It doesn't matter how many innocent civilians America kills just as long as it looks like the savour of the world. Don't believe me? How about I give you two examples, Hiroshima and Nagasaki. America loves to remember the glory of how it supposedly ended World War 2 single handedly by defeating the Japanese. America dropped two hydrogen bombs on two Japanese cities filled with innocent civilians in under three days. Like I said before, America doesn't care about how many civilians were killed, just as long as its the "savour of the world". Then America plastered all over the media that it had won the World War.

America is like a false prophet that preaches to others that they are peacekeepers. Peacekeepers don't hold guns and nor do they drop bombs to keep peace. America gets involved only when they can gain financially. The Middle East is rich with oil. Such a coincidence that all terrorists seem to come from the Middle East which makes a fine excuse for America to invade the Middle East. America invades places like Saudi Arabia and then label the citizens who are trying to defend their home country as terrorists. Suddenly America again has become the "savour of the world" while killing innocent civilians. See the pattern?

America repeatedly dupes everyone into thinking that they are peacekeepers when in reality they are the biggest terrorist regime. America is like a murderer with the face of an angel. It gets away with everything because as the saying goes, history is written by the winners. And so far America has been the winner of every military problem in the world. America commits depraved acts before writing in the history textbook that they're the savours of the world. Americans themselves need to step up and act because this is disgusting and it goes against everything that America should stand for. Stop believing the lies that America spins for you. Actually look beyond the surface because then we can finally uncover the truth about America. The first step to fixing a problem is admitting you have one and so far America hasn't admitted anything.

There's a difference between war and terrorism.

Really? Is there? War uses armed conflict to achieve its aims. Terrorism uses violence to achieve its aims. Is that really so different?

The analogy doesn't function well since the sole purpose of the American government isn't to be terrorist, while the sole purpose of Al-Qaeda, Al-Nusra, Hezbollah, ISIS, etc. is.

So you're saying America isnt a terrorist regime. America used Al Qaeda, the Muslim Brotherhood, etc and yet you deny that it is a terrorist regime. America who caused the biggest human deportation in history. America who caused a 9/11 100 times worse than the original 9/11. America is who stole all its land. Should I go on?

Let's backtrack for a minute with the rancid conspiracy theories.

America didn't "use" Al-Qaeda, so much as it trained insurgents that later formed Al-Qaeda.

What human deportation did the United States cause? Are you talking about the trail of tears?

To address your point about 9/11, you are being too inconspicuous for me to even assume what you're referring to.

And lastly, America didn't "steal" land, nor is the "theft" of land in any way an action that constitutes terrorist. Land acquisition and conquering/colonizing is not in any way a terrorist action. If these are the actions that qualify terrorism for you, then almost every single faction, tribe, nation, empire, and coalition is terrorist from the very beginning of history until today.
If you put the federal government in charge of the Sahara Desert, in 5 years there'd be a shortage of sand. - Friedman

Underlying most arguments against the free market is a lack of belief in freedom itself. -Friedman

Nothing is so permanent as a temporary government program. - Friedman

Society will never be free until the last Democrat is strangled with the entrails of the last Communist.
HeavenlyPanda
Posts: 819
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/29/2016 2:00:45 AM
Posted: 4 months ago
At 7/29/2016 1:43:40 AM, bballcrook21 wrote:
At 7/29/2016 1:39:27 AM, HeavenlyPanda wrote:
At 7/29/2016 1:31:01 AM, bballcrook21 wrote:
At 7/29/2016 1:27:10 AM, HeavenlyPanda wrote:
At 7/29/2016 1:22:34 AM, bballcrook21 wrote:
At 7/27/2016 3:21:53 AM, HeavenlyPanda wrote:
Nid yw hyn yn Yr Arbrawf Cymdeithasol. Mae'n y gwir.

America is the biggest terrorist state, and guess what, it's proud of that. America pretends to be this shining white knight but underneath the armour, something ugly and twisted is hiding. No, America doesn't stoop so low as to do the dirty work itself, no America stoops even lower than that by getting others to do their dirty work and then America back stabs and blames those that did the work. America keeps up this facade of being the worlds police and keeping order when it, itself is the biggest terrorist regime. Americans are always so proud of their country when in fact they are being duped into believing this facade. Americans laugh at North Korea's dictator who has kept his own people in ignorance of the rest of the world, when in fact they have fallen into the same trap.

America's past and present is proof that America is the biggest terrorist regime. Germany attempted a genocide on Jews but that was nothing compared to the genocide Americans did upon black people. How is it that we only seem to remember Germany and WW2 as a genocide and not American black slavery? Because America tries to cover it up. If you want proof, go to my Americans Lack Of Knowledge On Canada forum. There you'll see explicit proof that America doesn't even teach its children its correct history. Americans always laugh at Chinas communistic government that's always trying to block and cover its mistakes when they themselves have fallen into their own trap. America is truly the master of hiding its past and present mistakes.

It was wrong when Russia invaded Turkey all based upon the fact that it wanted Turkey to be part of Russia. It was wrong when Germany invaded Austria all because Austria used to be part of Germany. The US loves to condemn Russia for that just like it loves to condemn China for wanting the Philippine Islands. Yet nobody condemns the US for taking literally all of its land from the natives that already lived there. The US can't even use the excuse that America belonged to them before like Russia and China can because it didn't. The US wants other countries to pay for their wrongs when it, itself doesn't even pay for their own mistakes.

America likes to invite itself into wars so that it can look like the heroes. America just stages a little accident and then shoves itself into the country. It then kills the threat along with a bunch of innocent civilians before leaving and plastering that they were the savours of that country all over the media. It doesn't matter how many innocent civilians America kills just as long as it looks like the savour of the world. Don't believe me? How about I give you two examples, Hiroshima and Nagasaki. America loves to remember the glory of how it supposedly ended World War 2 single handedly by defeating the Japanese. America dropped two hydrogen bombs on two Japanese cities filled with innocent civilians in under three days. Like I said before, America doesn't care about how many civilians were killed, just as long as its the "savour of the world". Then America plastered all over the media that it had won the World War.

America is like a false prophet that preaches to others that they are peacekeepers. Peacekeepers don't hold guns and nor do they drop bombs to keep peace. America gets involved only when they can gain financially. The Middle East is rich with oil. Such a coincidence that all terrorists seem to come from the Middle East which makes a fine excuse for America to invade the Middle East. America invades places like Saudi Arabia and then label the citizens who are trying to defend their home country as terrorists. Suddenly America again has become the "savour of the world" while killing innocent civilians. See the pattern?

America repeatedly dupes everyone into thinking that they are peacekeepers when in reality they are the biggest terrorist regime. America is like a murderer with the face of an angel. It gets away with everything because as the saying goes, history is written by the winners. And so far America has been the winner of every military problem in the world. America commits depraved acts before writing in the history textbook that they're the savours of the world. Americans themselves need to step up and act because this is disgusting and it goes against everything that America should stand for. Stop believing the lies that America spins for you. Actually look beyond the surface because then we can finally uncover the truth about America. The first step to fixing a problem is admitting you have one and so far America hasn't admitted anything.

There's a difference between war and terrorism.

Really? Is there? War uses armed conflict to achieve its aims. Terrorism uses violence to achieve its aims. Is that really so different?

The analogy doesn't function well since the sole purpose of the American government isn't to be terrorist, while the sole purpose of Al-Qaeda, Al-Nusra, Hezbollah, ISIS, etc. is.

So you're saying America isnt a terrorist regime. America used Al Qaeda, the Muslim Brotherhood, etc and yet you deny that it is a terrorist regime. America who caused the biggest human deportation in history. America who caused a 9/11 100 times worse than the original 9/11. America is who stole all its land. Should I go on?

Let's backtrack for a minute with the rancid conspiracy theories.

America didn't "use" Al-Qaeda, so much as it trained insurgents that later formed Al-Qaeda.

What human deportation did the United States cause? Are you talking about the trail of tears?

To address your point about 9/11, you are being too inconspicuous for me to even assume what you're referring to.

And lastly, America didn't "steal" land, nor is the "theft" of land in any way an action that constitutes terrorist. Land acquisition and conquering/colonizing is not in any way a terrorist action. If these are the actions that qualify terrorism for you, then almost every single faction, tribe, nation, empire, and coalition is terrorist from the very beginning of history until today.

Did you not read what I posted about how America uses terrorist groups?
As for deportation. America's need for black slaves caused the biggest human deportation in human history.
As for 9/11, the amount of deaths that happened in Nagasaki and Hiroshima was a hundred times the amount of deaths in 9/11. Don't say the "we did it to end the war" excuse. America dropped the bomb on Hiroshima even though the Japanese were already about to surrender. Then in under three days it dropped the second bomb. Did you even know that Japan had already made a surrender treaty that pretty much marched the ones that America sent after the bombs? No, don't blame you. Why is that? Because America stopped the publisher who found out and forced the publisher to wait 7 months until it could be published and even then America tried to hush it up. The atomic bombs were more of a show of strength rather than actually trying to stop the war.
So you advocate that Russia invading turkey is ok? Do you think China deserves to have the Philippine Islands? America did steal and try to enslave the natives that were already there.
HeavenlyPanda. The most heavenly of all heavenly creatures.
Nivek
Posts: 242
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/29/2016 3:57:42 AM
Posted: 4 months ago
At 7/29/2016 12:57:40 AM, HeavenlyPanda wrote:
Really, so why does more than half of America think that dropping the atomic bombs was justified becuase supposedly the Japanese were not going to ever give up?
Why does more than half of the world believe that Hitler wanted the World War 2 to happen?

That's pretty vague. So you don't dispute the fact that the victor doesn't necessarily manipulate history particularly with all the documents dating back to Greece? Or do you still disagree and believe that nation states have the power to censor and burn libraries? The latter is one which I don't believe, at all.

As to your rhetorical question, I believe the action was done on the basis of pragmatism. The second being redemption of one's pride, though I suspect there would be more.
HeavenlyPanda
Posts: 819
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/30/2016 2:22:28 PM
Posted: 4 months ago
At 7/29/2016 3:57:42 AM, Nivek wrote:
At 7/29/2016 12:57:40 AM, HeavenlyPanda wrote:
Really, so why does more than half of America think that dropping the atomic bombs was justified becuase supposedly the Japanese were not going to ever give up?
Why does more than half of the world believe that Hitler wanted the World War 2 to happen?
Did you know that America forced its publishing companies to wait 7 months until they could publish the story of how Japan had already tried to surrender even before the two atomic bombs? Do you know why that was? To ingrained so deep in all Americans minds that Japan would never have surrendered and that the two atomic bombs were completely justified in supposedly saving "a million lives".

That's pretty vague. So you don't dispute the fact that the victor doesn't necessarily manipulate history particularly with all the documents dating back to Greece? Or do you still disagree and believe that nation states have the power to censor and burn libraries? The latter is one which I don't believe, at all.

As to your rhetorical question, I believe the action was done on the basis of pragmatism. The second being redemption of one's pride, though I suspect there would be more.
HeavenlyPanda. The most heavenly of all heavenly creatures.
sadolite
Posts: 8,839
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/30/2016 5:37:05 PM
Posted: 4 months ago
Where or where will you all run to when America doesn't respond to your cries for help. I long for the day that the rest of the world polices itself. Got genocide? Not my problem, die like dogs. I'll be damned if my nation gets involved in the extermination of your people and be labeled a terrorist. I embrace Americas withdraw from all foreign affairs. Just don't mess with our financial interests or our country and we won't mess with yours. Again don't even think of calling the US to deal with your genocides, just die.
It's not your views that divide us, it's what you think my views should be that divides us.

If you think I will give up my rights and forsake social etiquette to make you "FEEL" better you are sadly mistaken

If liberal democrats would just stop shooting people gun violence would drop by 90%
HeavenlyPanda
Posts: 819
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/30/2016 6:47:38 PM
Posted: 4 months ago
At 7/30/2016 5:37:05 PM, sadolite wrote:
Where or where will you all run to when America doesn't respond to your cries for help. I long for the day that the rest of the world polices itself. Got genocide? Not my problem, die like dogs. I'll be damned if my nation gets involved in the extermination of your people and be labeled a terrorist. I embrace Americas withdraw from all foreign affairs. Just don't mess with our financial interests or our country and we won't mess with yours. Again don't even think of calling the US to deal with your genocides, just die.

Who's country are you talking about? And most of the world doesn't ask for America's help. America just barges in without asking. Does Vietnam ring a bell to you?
HeavenlyPanda. The most heavenly of all heavenly creatures.
Vaarka
Posts: 7,636
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/30/2016 6:48:49 PM
Posted: 4 months ago
Do you hate America due to past trauma or something?
You're probably thinking right now "haha I'm a genius". Well you're not -Valkrin

inferno: "I don't know, are you attracted to women?"
ButterCatX: "No, Vaarka is mine!"

All hail scum Vaarka, wielder of the bastard sword, smiter of nations, destroyer of spiders -VOT

"Vaarka, I've been thinking about this for a long time now," (pulls out small box made of macaroni) "W-will you be my noodle buddy?" -Kirigaya
HeavenlyPanda
Posts: 819
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/30/2016 7:10:12 PM
Posted: 4 months ago
At 7/30/2016 6:48:49 PM, Vaarka wrote:
Do you hate America due to past trauma or something?

No, I hate the way society thinks.
HeavenlyPanda. The most heavenly of all heavenly creatures.
Vaarka
Posts: 7,636
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/30/2016 7:12:59 PM
Posted: 4 months ago
At 7/30/2016 7:10:12 PM, HeavenlyPanda wrote:
At 7/30/2016 6:48:49 PM, Vaarka wrote:
Do you hate America due to past trauma or something?

No, I hate the way society thinks.

And why is that?
You're probably thinking right now "haha I'm a genius". Well you're not -Valkrin

inferno: "I don't know, are you attracted to women?"
ButterCatX: "No, Vaarka is mine!"

All hail scum Vaarka, wielder of the bastard sword, smiter of nations, destroyer of spiders -VOT

"Vaarka, I've been thinking about this for a long time now," (pulls out small box made of macaroni) "W-will you be my noodle buddy?" -Kirigaya
HeavenlyPanda
Posts: 819
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/30/2016 7:19:59 PM
Posted: 4 months ago
At 7/30/2016 7:12:59 PM, Vaarka wrote:
At 7/30/2016 7:10:12 PM, HeavenlyPanda wrote:
At 7/30/2016 6:48:49 PM, Vaarka wrote:
Do you hate America due to past trauma or something?

No, I hate the way society thinks.

And why is that?

Becuase society warps and twists things. Go read my Everything Wrong With Society forum.
HeavenlyPanda. The most heavenly of all heavenly creatures.