Jump to topic:

Serial Killing

rogue
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/30/2010 1:56:20 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
If you were a serial killer, how would you kill your victims?

If it were me, I'd kill them in a way that coincided with their fears or vices. Like if someone was very vain then I'd scratch up their face with a mirror shard so they weren't beautiful and make them bleed to death.
MarquisX
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/30/2010 3:05:01 AM
At 12/30/2010 1:56:20 AM, rogue wrote:

If it were me, I'd kill them in a way that coincided with their fears or vices. Like if someone was very vain then I'd scratch up their face with a mirror shard so they weren't beautiful and make them bleed to death.

Yeah thats not creepy at all.so torture and stalking too? Ever thought about seeing a psychiatrist?
Sophisticated ignorance, write my curses in cursive
gerrandesquire
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/30/2010 3:14:22 AM
At 12/30/2010 3:05:01 AM, MarquisX wrote:

Yeah thats not creepy at all.so torture and stalking too? Ever thought about seeing a psychiatrist?

This.
FREEDO
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/30/2010 3:42:14 AM
The first thing I would do is pose a hypothetical question on DDO asking how others would do it--you know, just to get some ideas.
GRAND POOBAH OF DDO

fnord
brian_eggleston
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/30/2010 4:00:19 AM
At 12/30/2010 3:42:14 AM, FREEDO wrote:
The first thing I would do is pose a hypothetical question on DDO asking how others would do it--you know, just to get some ideas.

Ha-ha! Good one!
Visit the burglars' bulletin board: http://www.break-in-news.com...
brian_eggleston
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/30/2010 4:02:25 AM
I don't know how I'd kill them but I've already made up a list of victims:

Ronaldo (the Real Madrid and Portugal cheating scumbag girly woos pansy-potter footballing tosspot)

Elton John and his same sex partner Michael Furnish

John Redwood (Conservative Member of Parliament)

Rupert Murdoch and all his friends and family

Benjamin Netanhayu (Israeli Prime Minister)

Robbie Williams (lead singer of Take That)
Visit the burglars' bulletin board: http://www.break-in-news.com...
innomen
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/30/2010 4:05:23 AM

Wow. You're one angry girl. Who goes about their day thinking like this?
gerrandesquire
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/30/2010 4:30:53 AM
At 12/30/2010 4:05:23 AM, innomen wrote:

Serial killers and psychos.
gerrandesquire
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/30/2010 4:31:48 AM
At 12/30/2010 4:30:53 AM, gerrandesquire wrote:
At 12/30/2010 4:05:23 AM, innomen wrote:

Serial killers and psychos.

And certainly not the people who have 'peace and wellness' as their sig.
juvanya
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/30/2010 4:46:00 AM
At 12/30/2010 4:02:25 AM, brian_eggleston wrote:
I don't know how I'd kill them but I've already made up a list of victims:

Ronaldo (the Real Madrid and Portugal cheating scumbag girly woos pansy-potter footballing tosspot)

Elton John and his same sex partner Michael Furnish

John Redwood (Conservative Member of Parliament)

Rupert Murdoch and all his friends and family

Benjamin Netanhayu (Israeli Prime Minister)

Robbie Williams (lead singer of Take That)

I very strongly agree with the first two, but why Bibi?
Ren
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/30/2010 9:40:57 AM
This place is more shocking every day.

I think jokes about pedophilia, which I've seen tolerated here before, is a lot more disturbing.

I actually rather enjoy dark humor.

Rogue, your idea is a bit of a cross between Scarecrow and that dude from Seven.

Personally, I'd probably be something like Dexter Morgan.
I-am-a-panda
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/30/2010 10:43:33 AM
Completely randomly. No point in letting the police form a pattern and get in on mah modus operandi. Different races, different body types, different locations. Don't bother getting too much background detail, and never meet your victim in real life. Do a minimum of planning, sue a different weapon when possible, always have an alibi, and GTFO fast.
Pizza. I have enormous respect for Pizza.
PoeJoe
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/30/2010 3:29:47 PM
At 12/30/2010 9:40:57 AM, Ren wrote:

I think jokes about pedophilia, which I've seen tolerated here before, is a lot more disturbing.

Rogue, your idea is a bit of a cross between Scarecrow and that dude from Seven.

OMFG! That's, like, the best show ever. Srsly.
Television Rot: http://tvrot.com...
Ren
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/30/2010 3:30:46 PM
At 12/30/2010 3:29:47 PM, PoeJoe wrote:

Right?!?!
PoeJoe
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/30/2010 3:33:00 PM
At 12/30/2010 3:30:46 PM, Ren wrote:

Right?!?!

Sorta went downhill after season two, though... stopped focusing so much on Dexter's character and became more of your average detective show... sigh...
Television Rot: http://tvrot.com...
Ore_Ele
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/30/2010 3:39:35 PM
Never target people that I know or would have any reason of killing (so there is no motive, nor being tied to the victim).

Probably wait around bars (not actually in the bar) for individuals that are too intoxicated to fend off an attack (and are by themselves). Have a van with all the carpeting pulled out the back, chloroform (or incapacitate them in anyway that does not cause a blood wound) the individual and drag them into the van at a location that is just off of any surveillance cameras.

Kill them in a manner that does not leave blood behind. Go and bury them in a wooded area (make sure it is plenty deep), well off of a path, stab them a couple times with an icicle (so bacteria can get into the body to break it down quicker) and leave the icicle to melt in the grave with them. And put plants (native, nothing that might stand out) on top of the grave site to help mask it.
"Wanting Red Rhino Pill to have gender"
Ren
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/30/2010 3:52:06 PM
At 12/30/2010 3:33:00 PM, PoeJoe wrote:
At 12/30/2010 3:30:46 PM, Ren wrote:

Right?!?!

Sorta went downhill after season two, though... stopped focusing so much on Dexter's character and became more of your average detective show... sigh...

Well, I actually enjoyed season 3, but it did go downhill until it got to season 4, which sucked. I thought I would stop watching it, but I ended up watching the first episode of season 5 out of curiosity anyway, and remained faithful for the rest of the season. So, I guess I'm back on the train. :P
bluesteel
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/30/2010 7:24:19 PM
Yes, Dexter is awesome. See avie picture
You can't reason someone out of a position they didn't reason themselves into - Jonathan Swift (paraphrase)
Cody_Franklin
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/30/2010 7:39:34 PM
Depends on who it was. If I was taking out someone that I really didn't like, I'd do it in as malicious and painful a manner as possible. I'd do whatever I had to just to see the fear in their eyes.

If it was just some ordinary someone, I'd ask them how they wanted it done. Just because I'm a serial killer doesn't mean I can't be accommodating. I assume, once I explained that I can't just let them go, that they would probably opt for the least painful option. Oh well.

Though I don't have the pathological urge to leave my mark or otherwise develop an MO, I would, if I had to have one, sign a pseudonym in their skin.
Ore_Ele
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/30/2010 7:56:54 PM
At 12/30/2010 7:39:34 PM, Cody_Franklin wrote:
Depends on who it was. If I was taking out someone that I really didn't like, I'd do it in as malicious and painful a manner as possible. I'd do whatever I had to just to see the fear in their eyes.

If it was just some ordinary someone, I'd ask them how they wanted it done. Just because I'm a serial killer doesn't mean I can't be accommodating. I assume, once I explained that I can't just let them go, that they would probably opt for the least painful option. Oh well.

Though I don't have the pathological urge to leave my mark or otherwise develop an MO, I would, if I had to have one, sign a pseudonym in their skin.

"Make it look like an accident, so my family can get my life insurance policy in a timely manner" (murder's always make the family wait until the family has been completely cleared of all suspicions).

Or

"In a manner that implicates you as much as possible. Like, leave your name and addressed carved into my back." (though that may be so obvious that the police might dismiss it).
"Wanting Red Rhino Pill to have gender"
badger
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/30/2010 8:07:29 PM

i'd just shoot a load of people dead center of their foreheads..
signature
darkkermit
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/30/2010 8:20:09 PM
i'd aim for quantity over quality. Oh and not getting caught. It's not how you kill them, but the rush you get from taking the life from another person.
Open borders debate:
http://www.debate.org...
PARADIGM_L0ST
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/30/2010 8:27:41 PM
Alright, here's the game. Post some of the most depraved serial killers you can think of. You can only post two at a time, so do your research carefully.

Here's my submission (in particular order):

1. Carl Panzram: "In my lifetime I have murdered 21 human beings, I have committed thousands of burglaries, robberies, arsons and last but not least I have committed sodomy on more than 1,000 male human beings. For all of these things I am not the least bit sorry. I have no conscience so that does not worry me. I don't believe in man, God nor the Devil. I hate the whole damned human race including myself."

Read more: http://www.nydailynews.com...

2. Albert Fish: "I cut one of my belts in half, slit these halves in six strips about 8 inches long. I whipped his bare behind till the blood ran from his legs. I cut off his ears, nose, slit his mouth from ear to ear. Gouged out his eyes. He was dead then. I stuck the knife in his belly and held my mouth to his body and drank his blood. I picked up four old potato sacks and gathered a pile of stones. Then I cut him up. I had a grip with me. I put his nose, ears and a few slices of his belly in the grip. Then I cut him through the middle of his body. Just below the belly button. Then through his legs about 2 inches below his behind. I put this in my grip with a lot of paper. I cut off the head, feet, arms, hands and the legs below the knee.

I made a stew out of his ears, nose, pieces of his face and belly. I put onions, carrots, turnips, celery, salt and pepper. It was good. Then I split the cheeks of his behind open, cut off his monkey and pee wees and washed them first. I put strips of bacon on each cheek of his behind and put them in the oven. Then I picked 4 onions and when the meat had roasted about 1/4 hour, I poured about a pint of water over it for gravy and put in the onions. At frequent intervals I basted his behind with a wooden spoon. So the meat would be nice and juicy. In about 2 hours, it was nice and brown, cooked through. I never ate any roast turkey that tasted half as good as his sweet fat little behind did."

http://listverse.com...
"Have you ever considered suicide? If not, please do." -- Mouthwash (to Inferno)
badger
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/30/2010 8:32:23 PM
At 12/30/2010 8:20:09 PM, darkkermit wrote:
i'd aim for quantity over quality. Oh and not getting caught. It's not how you kill them, but the rush you get from taking the life from another person.

nah... quality's the balls lol..
signature
annhasle
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/30/2010 8:32:44 PM

Depends on the victim -- do I want maximum pain or ultimate convenience? Does it need to be quick or can I draw it out? Do I hate the victim or is it random?

There's much to consider.

Sounds good. :P
I'm not back. This idiot just upset me which made me stop lurking.
m93samman
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/30/2010 8:45:04 PM
At 12/30/2010 3:08:58 AM, brian_eggleston wrote:
I'd throw my victims into wheat threshers – then I'd be known as the "Cereal Serial Killer"
: At 4/15/2011 5:29:37 PM, CosmicAlfonzo wrote:
: Pascal's wager is for poosies.
:
: I mean that sincerly, because it's basically an argument from poooosie.
:
: I'm pretty sure that's like a fallacy.. Argument ad Pussium or something like that.
nonentity
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/30/2010 11:59:22 PM

http://en.wikipedia.org...