Total Posts:41|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

Anti-feminists

HeavenlyPanda
Posts: 819
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/6/2016 12:56:03 PM
Posted: 4 months ago
Anti-feminists oppose feminists right? Then why do most anti-feminists just repeat what feminists say, but in a grossly exaggerated way? It seems more like a hater group than an actual anti-group. Milo Yiannopoulos strongly dislikes feminists. It quite clear by what he says. Most anti-feminists will use the, "they hate men" point to point out how barbarous extremist are. Yes, extremists may hate men, but those are only the extremists speaking in the name of feminism. It goes to show that even a prominent anti-feminist like Milo can fall into the stereotype trap. The stereotype trap is the name for when people actually believe in stereotypes. Stereotypes have a grain of truth in them but they are too general to be a good excuse for basing your judgement upon someone. Milo had an interview with two reporters about a debate he had with an extremist feminist. Only once did they touch upon the topic of feminism outside of the west and it was brief. And maybe that is the problem, extremist feminists advocate for crazy idea's and anti-feminists advertise these idea's in exaggeration to show how crazy all feminists are. They're not exactly going in a circle but they're not exactly going in the right direction either.
HeavenlyPanda. The most heavenly of all heavenly creatures.
Mr.Wonderful
Posts: 98
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/6/2016 7:06:38 PM
Posted: 4 months ago
At 8/6/2016 12:56:03 PM, HeavenlyPanda wrote:
Anti-feminists oppose feminists right? Then why do most anti-feminists just repeat what feminists say, but in a grossly exaggerated way? It seems more like a hater group than an actual anti-group. Milo Yiannopoulos strongly dislikes feminists. It quite clear by what he says. Most anti-feminists will use the, "they hate men" point to point out how barbarous extremist are. Yes, extremists may hate men, but those are only the extremists speaking in the name of feminism. It goes to show that even a prominent anti-feminist like Milo can fall into the stereotype trap. The stereotype trap is the name for when people actually believe in stereotypes. Stereotypes have a grain of truth in them but they are too general to be a good excuse for basing your judgement upon someone. Milo had an interview with two reporters about a debate he had with an extremist feminist. Only once did they touch upon the topic of feminism outside of the west and it was brief. And maybe that is the problem, extremist feminists advocate for crazy idea's and anti-feminists advertise these idea's in exaggeration to show how crazy all feminists are. They're not exactly going in a circle but they're not exactly going in the right direction either.

Milo is usually very on point and I have yet to see a feminist beat him in any debate. He is very good at pointing out how they actually think and extremely proficient at shaming them not as women, but as idiots. Stereotypes exist whenever there is a large enough percentage of a given population to justify the stereotype. Feminists have worked hard to earn their reputation as man-hating, God-hating, sexually confused porcine subhumans who believe they should suffer no repercussions from any of the poor decisions they make from overeating, walking around naked in public, attacking police, sexual promiscuity, inciting mob action or destruction of property. I will say what is unique is that this stereotype certainly wasn't created by history's prominent feminists but is the image the group as a whole chooses to project.
HeavenlyPanda
Posts: 819
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/6/2016 7:18:24 PM
Posted: 4 months ago
At 8/6/2016 7:06:38 PM, Mr.Wonderful wrote:
At 8/6/2016 12:56:03 PM, HeavenlyPanda wrote:
Anti-feminists oppose feminists right? Then why do most anti-feminists just repeat what feminists say, but in a grossly exaggerated way? It seems more like a hater group than an actual anti-group. Milo Yiannopoulos strongly dislikes feminists. It quite clear by what he says. Most anti-feminists will use the, "they hate men" point to point out how barbarous extremist are. Yes, extremists may hate men, but those are only the extremists speaking in the name of feminism. It goes to show that even a prominent anti-feminist like Milo can fall into the stereotype trap. The stereotype trap is the name for when people actually believe in stereotypes. Stereotypes have a grain of truth in them but they are too general to be a good excuse for basing your judgement upon someone. Milo had an interview with two reporters about a debate he had with an extremist feminist. Only once did they touch upon the topic of feminism outside of the west and it was brief. And maybe that is the problem, extremist feminists advocate for crazy idea's and anti-feminists advertise these idea's in exaggeration to show how crazy all feminists are. They're not exactly going in a circle but they're not exactly going in the right direction either.

Milo is usually very on point and I have yet to see a feminist beat him in any debate. He is very good at pointing out how they actually think and extremely proficient at shaming them not as women, but as idiots. Stereotypes exist whenever there is a large enough percentage of a given population to justify the stereotype. Feminists have worked hard to earn their reputation as man-hating, God-hating, sexually confused porcine subhumans who believe they should suffer no repercussions from any of the poor decisions they make from overeating, walking around naked in public, attacking police, sexual promiscuity, inciting mob action or destruction of property. I will say what is unique is that this stereotype certainly wasn't created by history's prominent feminists but is the image the group as a whole chooses to project.

Feminism itself in the west is pretty much dead. There are very few in the west who actually understand what it is who call themselves feminists. Feminism has pretty much been taken over by a group of extremist man hating idiots who have blinded themselves from reality. Honestly I don't think Milo has anything to boast about. He is debating idiots who think that all men should die or be stuck in concentration camps. That's like debating a five year old about how candy. They're stupid and people like Milo just give them the attention they want. People like Milo will actually advertise these crazy ideas so honestly, as long as we have debates with these stupid five year olds, and as long as people like Milo keep goading them on, man hating feminism like this will exist.
HeavenlyPanda. The most heavenly of all heavenly creatures.
Mr.Wonderful
Posts: 98
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/6/2016 7:43:17 PM
Posted: 4 months ago
At 8/6/2016 7:18:24 PM, HeavenlyPanda wrote:
At 8/6/2016 7:06:38 PM, Mr.Wonderful wrote:
At 8/6/2016 12:56:03 PM, HeavenlyPanda wrote:
Anti-feminists oppose feminists right? Then why do most anti-feminists just repeat what feminists say, but in a grossly exaggerated way? It seems more like a hater group than an actual anti-group. Milo Yiannopoulos strongly dislikes feminists. It quite clear by what he says. Most anti-feminists will use the, "they hate men" point to point out how barbarous extremist are. Yes, extremists may hate men, but those are only the extremists speaking in the name of feminism. It goes to show that even a prominent anti-feminist like Milo can fall into the stereotype trap. The stereotype trap is the name for when people actually believe in stereotypes. Stereotypes have a grain of truth in them but they are too general to be a good excuse for basing your judgement upon someone. Milo had an interview with two reporters about a debate he had with an extremist feminist. Only once did they touch upon the topic of feminism outside of the west and it was brief. And maybe that is the problem, extremist feminists advocate for crazy idea's and anti-feminists advertise these idea's in exaggeration to show how crazy all feminists are. They're not exactly going in a circle but they're not exactly going in the right direction either.

Milo is usually very on point and I have yet to see a feminist beat him in any debate. He is very good at pointing out how they actually think and extremely proficient at shaming them not as women, but as idiots. Stereotypes exist whenever there is a large enough percentage of a given population to justify the stereotype. Feminists have worked hard to earn their reputation as man-hating, God-hating, sexually confused porcine subhumans who believe they should suffer no repercussions from any of the poor decisions they make from overeating, walking around naked in public, attacking police, sexual promiscuity, inciting mob action or destruction of property. I will say what is unique is that this stereotype certainly wasn't created by history's prominent feminists but is the image the group as a whole chooses to project.

Feminism itself in the west is pretty much dead. There are very few in the west who actually understand what it is who call themselves feminists. Feminism has pretty much been taken over by a group of extremist man hating idiots who have blinded themselves from reality. Honestly I don't think Milo has anything to boast about. He is debating idiots who think that all men should die or be stuck in concentration camps. That's like debating a five year old about how candy. They're stupid and people like Milo just give them the attention they want. People like Milo will actually advertise these crazy ideas so honestly, as long as we have debates with these stupid five year olds, and as long as people like Milo keep goading them on, man hating feminism like this will exist.

I agree with your entire statement save for the fact Milo and people like him would not have profited so much if man-hating feminism didn't exist in the first place... its not really a chicken or the egg argument... without feminism Milo would be irrelevant and really hes the right guy to fight the "anti-feminism" battle... a self-made millionaire homosexual man who many women find attractive that could really give two shts. He's simply the giant middle finger that matters... he's everything feminists think a man should be with one huge caveat... Milo is super gay and views feminists as nothing more than useless trash... that's a hard reality of Milo he is everything Feminists describe about how a man should be... but, he has no interest at all in women. I think the guy is great... best troll ever for the group that really deserves the best trolling ever.

Man-hating feminism will never stop so long as there are losers willing to blame their problems on others... Milo is just the comic relief.
Foodiesoul
Posts: 579
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/6/2016 8:01:42 PM
Posted: 4 months ago
Please!

Let's be honest! About 95% of feminists aren't actually promoting equality and just hate men and antagonize men!

All feminists can kill themselves and choke on their own blood!

Feminists are a bunch of retarded pig f*gs who don't have a life and who don't care about male violence or male victims or men at all.

Kill all the feminists! Feminists DESERVE to suffer! Feminists DESERVE to die!
HeavenlyPanda
Posts: 819
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/6/2016 8:05:49 PM
Posted: 4 months ago
At 8/6/2016 7:43:17 PM, Mr.Wonderful wrote:
At 8/6/2016 7:18:24 PM, HeavenlyPanda wrote:
At 8/6/2016 7:06:38 PM, Mr.Wonderful wrote:
At 8/6/2016 12:56:03 PM, HeavenlyPanda wrote:
Anti-feminists oppose feminists right? Then why do most anti-feminists just repeat what feminists say, but in a grossly exaggerated way? It seems more like a hater group than an actual anti-group. Milo Yiannopoulos strongly dislikes feminists. It quite clear by what he says. Most anti-feminists will use the, "they hate men" point to point out how barbarous extremist are. Yes, extremists may hate men, but those are only the extremists speaking in the name of feminism. It goes to show that even a prominent anti-feminist like Milo can fall into the stereotype trap. The stereotype trap is the name for when people actually believe in stereotypes. Stereotypes have a grain of truth in them but they are too general to be a good excuse for basing your judgement upon someone. Milo had an interview with two reporters about a debate he had with an extremist feminist. Only once did they touch upon the topic of feminism outside of the west and it was brief. And maybe that is the problem, extremist feminists advocate for crazy idea's and anti-feminists advertise these idea's in exaggeration to show how crazy all feminists are. They're not exactly going in a circle but they're not exactly going in the right direction either.

Milo is usually very on point and I have yet to see a feminist beat him in any debate. He is very good at pointing out how they actually think and extremely proficient at shaming them not as women, but as idiots. Stereotypes exist whenever there is a large enough percentage of a given population to justify the stereotype. Feminists have worked hard to earn their reputation as man-hating, God-hating, sexually confused porcine subhumans who believe they should suffer no repercussions from any of the poor decisions they make from overeating, walking around naked in public, attacking police, sexual promiscuity, inciting mob action or destruction of property. I will say what is unique is that this stereotype certainly wasn't created by history's prominent feminists but is the image the group as a whole chooses to project.

Feminism itself in the west is pretty much dead. There are very few in the west who actually understand what it is who call themselves feminists. Feminism has pretty much been taken over by a group of extremist man hating idiots who have blinded themselves from reality. Honestly I don't think Milo has anything to boast about. He is debating idiots who think that all men should die or be stuck in concentration camps. That's like debating a five year old about how candy. They're stupid and people like Milo just give them the attention they want. People like Milo will actually advertise these crazy ideas so honestly, as long as we have debates with these stupid five year olds, and as long as people like Milo keep goading them on, man hating feminism like this will exist.

I agree with your entire statement save for the fact Milo and people like him would not have profited so much if man-hating feminism didn't exist in the first place... its not really a chicken or the egg argument... without feminism Milo would be irrelevant and really hes the right guy to fight the "anti-feminism" battle... a self-made millionaire homosexual man who many women find attractive that could really give two shts. He's simply the giant middle finger that matters... he's everything feminists think a man should be with one huge caveat... Milo is super gay and views feminists as nothing more than useless trash... that's a hard reality of Milo he is everything Feminists describe about how a man should be... but, he has no interest at all in women. I think the guy is great... best troll ever for the group that really deserves the best trolling ever.

Man-hating feminism will never stop so long as there are losers willing to blame their problems on others... Milo is just the comic relief.

Milo needs to shut up and go do another profession so that the rest of us can breath. All he does is antagonize the extremist idiots. It's like antagonizing a baby, soon the baby's going to start screaming and that annoys the rest of us. Milo needs to grow up and stop being such an idiot. Then the extremist idiots won't get the attention they want and people will start to ignore them becuase there won't be any people like Milo who advertise feminists crazy ideas.
HeavenlyPanda. The most heavenly of all heavenly creatures.
HeavenlyPanda
Posts: 819
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/6/2016 8:07:02 PM
Posted: 4 months ago
At 8/6/2016 8:01:42 PM, Foodiesoul wrote:
Please!

Let's be honest! About 95% of feminists aren't actually promoting equality and just hate men and antagonize men!

All feminists can kill themselves and choke on their own blood!

Feminists are a bunch of retarded pig f*gs who don't have a life and who don't care about male violence or male victims or men at all.

Kill all the feminists! Feminists DESERVE to suffer! Feminists DESERVE to die!

Wow, that's a little extreme.
HeavenlyPanda. The most heavenly of all heavenly creatures.
Foodiesoul
Posts: 579
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/6/2016 8:09:32 PM
Posted: 4 months ago
At 8/6/2016 8:07:02 PM, HeavenlyPanda wrote:
At 8/6/2016 8:01:42 PM, Foodiesoul wrote:
Please!

Let's be honest! About 95% of feminists aren't actually promoting equality and just hate men and antagonize men!

All feminists can kill themselves and choke on their own blood!

Feminists are a bunch of retarded pig f*gs who don't have a life and who don't care about male violence or male victims or men at all.

Kill all the feminists! Feminists DESERVE to suffer! Feminists DESERVE to die!

Wow, that's a little extreme.

Well to be honest, they deserve it for making men have to put up with sexist BS!
bballcrook21
Posts: 4,468
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/6/2016 8:13:22 PM
Posted: 4 months ago
At 8/6/2016 8:01:42 PM, Foodiesoul wrote:
Please!

Let's be honest! About 95% of feminists aren't actually promoting equality and just hate men and antagonize men!

All feminists can kill themselves and choke on their own blood!

Feminists are a bunch of retarded pig f*gs who don't have a life and who don't care about male violence or male victims or men at all.

Kill all the feminists! Feminists DESERVE to suffer! Feminists DESERVE to die!

Damn, this is more extreme than something I would have written, and I usually take the cake for being extreme.
If you put the federal government in charge of the Sahara Desert, in 5 years there'd be a shortage of sand. - Friedman

Underlying most arguments against the free market is a lack of belief in freedom itself. -Friedman

Nothing is so permanent as a temporary government program. - Friedman

Society will never be free until the last Democrat is strangled with the entrails of the last Communist.
triangle.128k
Posts: 3,675
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/6/2016 8:16:02 PM
Posted: 4 months ago
At 8/6/2016 8:13:22 PM, bballcrook21 wrote:
At 8/6/2016 8:01:42 PM, Foodiesoul wrote:
Please!

Let's be honest! About 95% of feminists aren't actually promoting equality and just hate men and antagonize men!

All feminists can kill themselves and choke on their own blood!

Feminists are a bunch of retarded pig f*gs who don't have a life and who don't care about male violence or male victims or men at all.

Kill all the feminists! Feminists DESERVE to suffer! Feminists DESERVE to die!

Damn, this is more extreme than something I would have written, and I usually take the cake for being extreme.

It's like Foodiesoul is an inverse SJW. He complains about discrimination against men and whites the same way SJWs complain about discromination against women and non-whites.
bballcrook21
Posts: 4,468
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/6/2016 8:20:05 PM
Posted: 4 months ago
At 8/6/2016 8:16:02 PM, triangle.128k wrote:
At 8/6/2016 8:13:22 PM, bballcrook21 wrote:
At 8/6/2016 8:01:42 PM, Foodiesoul wrote:
Please!

Let's be honest! About 95% of feminists aren't actually promoting equality and just hate men and antagonize men!

All feminists can kill themselves and choke on their own blood!

Feminists are a bunch of retarded pig f*gs who don't have a life and who don't care about male violence or male victims or men at all.

Kill all the feminists! Feminists DESERVE to suffer! Feminists DESERVE to die!

Damn, this is more extreme than something I would have written, and I usually take the cake for being extreme.

It's like Foodiesoul is an inverse SJW. He complains about discrimination against men and whites the same way SJWs complain about discromination against women and non-whites.

Lol
If you put the federal government in charge of the Sahara Desert, in 5 years there'd be a shortage of sand. - Friedman

Underlying most arguments against the free market is a lack of belief in freedom itself. -Friedman

Nothing is so permanent as a temporary government program. - Friedman

Society will never be free until the last Democrat is strangled with the entrails of the last Communist.
HeavenlyPanda
Posts: 819
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/6/2016 8:39:57 PM
Posted: 4 months ago
At 8/6/2016 8:09:32 PM, Foodiesoul wrote:
At 8/6/2016 8:07:02 PM, HeavenlyPanda wrote:
At 8/6/2016 8:01:42 PM, Foodiesoul wrote:
Please!

Let's be honest! About 95% of feminists aren't actually promoting equality and just hate men and antagonize men!

All feminists can kill themselves and choke on their own blood!

Feminists are a bunch of retarded pig f*gs who don't have a life and who don't care about male violence or male victims or men at all.

Kill all the feminists! Feminists DESERVE to suffer! Feminists DESERVE to die!

Wow, that's a little extreme.

Well to be honest, they deserve it for making men have to put up with sexist BS!

You do realize that you're acting just like a feminist, but for the male gender?
HeavenlyPanda. The most heavenly of all heavenly creatures.
Foodiesoul
Posts: 579
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/6/2016 8:44:36 PM
Posted: 4 months ago
At 8/6/2016 8:39:57 PM, HeavenlyPanda wrote:
At 8/6/2016 8:09:32 PM, Foodiesoul wrote:
At 8/6/2016 8:07:02 PM, HeavenlyPanda wrote:
At 8/6/2016 8:01:42 PM, Foodiesoul wrote:
Please!

Let's be honest! About 95% of feminists aren't actually promoting equality and just hate men and antagonize men!

All feminists can kill themselves and choke on their own blood!

Feminists are a bunch of retarded pig f*gs who don't have a life and who don't care about male violence or male victims or men at all.

Kill all the feminists! Feminists DESERVE to suffer! Feminists DESERVE to die!

Wow, that's a little extreme.

Well to be honest, they deserve it for making men have to put up with sexist BS!

You do realize that you're acting just like a feminist, but for the male gender?

That's called a masculist and to be honest, I support masculism 1000% because men's rights matter too and men deserve to have fair and equal rights, just like women!
keithprosser
Posts: 2,084
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/6/2016 10:24:28 PM
Posted: 4 months ago
I think that 10 or 20 years ago there was a good case for militant feminism, but maybe that time is gone, or nearly gone. I am not going to claim every trace of male privilege has been eliminated, but what remains of it is unsustainable and will be gone in another decade, or certainly within another generation. Militant feminism in the present climate can seem like making mountains out of molehills, or using a bazooka to kill a fly compared to the battles of the past.

Indeed, I would say that militant feminism in the present climate is counter-productive because it results in a backlash - mascuclism! - that could slightly delay achieving sexual equality.

But that is only true in the developed west. In the rest of the world sexual inequalty is
a big problem and I would like to see more focus on the fundamental problems faced by women in the poor world and less on the fripperies of the female elite in the rich world.
Fernyx
Posts: 330
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/6/2016 10:51:13 PM
Posted: 4 months ago
At 8/6/2016 12:56:03 PM, HeavenlyPanda wrote:
Anti-feminists oppose feminists right? Then why do most anti-feminists just repeat what feminists say, but in a grossly exaggerated way? It seems more like a hater group than an actual anti-group. Milo Yiannopoulos strongly dislikes feminists. It quite clear by what he says. Most anti-feminists will use the, "they hate men" point to point out how barbarous extremist are. Yes, extremists may hate men, but those are only the extremists speaking in the name of feminism. It goes to show that even a prominent anti-feminist like Milo can fall into the stereotype trap. The stereotype trap is the name for when people actually believe in stereotypes. Stereotypes have a grain of truth in them but they are too general to be a good excuse for basing your judgement upon someone. Milo had an interview with two reporters about a debate he had with an extremist feminist. Only once did they touch upon the topic of feminism outside of the west and it was brief. And maybe that is the problem, extremist feminists advocate for crazy idea's and anti-feminists advertise these idea's in exaggeration to show how crazy all feminists are. They're not exactly going in a circle but they're not exactly going in the right direction either.

Well, most feminists now are extremists. For Milo, using someone we both know of, he has found that he was right. Going to many campuses he has found that they are anti-speech, they believe in false statistics such as the wage gap and rape culture, and they are aggressive in nature. Unfortunately a minority doesn't describe a movement, and rational feminists are the minority. Feminism in its actions has changed it's definition. It is no longer the equality movement it claims to be, mainly because it cant find any real inequality so they make them up, or take really small things 95% of the population doesn't even think about such as 'manspreading'. This is the reason inter-sectional feminism was created, to find actual problems. Now students coming up in women's studies learn this toxic extremist ideology without getting anything that will help them find a job or help them in life. Celebrities and many college students have this toxic extremist ideology which, unfortunately for rationals, makes the extremists a majority, also making many of the stereotypes true.

Disclaimer: Not the appearance, but the extremist ideology is stereotypical among most feminists.
Mr.Wonderful
Posts: 98
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/6/2016 11:31:08 PM
Posted: 4 months ago
Well I don't think Milo needs to shut up... hes funny and antagonizes antagonists so who cares. Milo can spend his time how he wants its really on him. I think we all agree he isn't offending anyone who doesn't deserve it. I think we also mostly agree that he's arguing with people who have a lower mental aptitude than most five year-olds. He enjoys it and could care less I'm sure.

I don't think killing people is the answer either. Being retarded isn't a crime worthy of death... neither is being a feminist. There are stupid people all over the world and while its painful, some do eventually get smart. Killing people would only justify their retarded belief system anyways. So far no feminists have been shot for being morons which only serves to further invalidate their argument... lets keep it that way.
Mr.Wonderful
Posts: 98
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/7/2016 1:02:05 AM
Posted: 4 months ago
At 8/6/2016 10:51:13 PM, Fernyx wrote:
At 8/6/2016 12:56:03 PM, HeavenlyPanda wrote:
Anti-feminists oppose feminists right? Then why do most anti-feminists just repeat what feminists say, but in a grossly exaggerated way? It seems more like a hater group than an actual anti-group. Milo Yiannopoulos strongly dislikes feminists. It quite clear by what he says. Most anti-feminists will use the, "they hate men" point to point out how barbarous extremist are. Yes, extremists may hate men, but those are only the extremists speaking in the name of feminism. It goes to show that even a prominent anti-feminist like Milo can fall into the stereotype trap. The stereotype trap is the name for when people actually believe in stereotypes. Stereotypes have a grain of truth in them but they are too general to be a good excuse for basing your judgement upon someone. Milo had an interview with two reporters about a debate he had with an extremist feminist. Only once did they touch upon the topic of feminism outside of the west and it was brief. And maybe that is the problem, extremist feminists advocate for crazy idea's and anti-feminists advertise these idea's in exaggeration to show how crazy all feminists are. They're not exactly going in a circle but they're not exactly going in the right direction either.

Well, most feminists now are extremists. For Milo, using someone we both know of, he has found that he was right. Going to many campuses he has found that they are anti-speech, they believe in false statistics such as the wage gap and rape culture, and they are aggressive in nature. Unfortunately a minority doesn't describe a movement, and rational feminists are the minority. Feminism in its actions has changed it's definition. It is no longer the equality movement it claims to be, mainly because it cant find any real inequality so they make them up, or take really small things 95% of the population doesn't even think about such as 'manspreading'. This is the reason inter-sectional feminism was created, to find actual problems. Now students coming up in women's studies learn this toxic extremist ideology without getting anything that will help them find a job or help them in life. Celebrities and many college students have this toxic extremist ideology which, unfortunately for rationals, makes the extremists a majority, also making many of the stereotypes true.

Disclaimer: Not the appearance, but the extremist ideology is stereotypical among most feminists.

This is really hitting the nail on the head and the blame needs to be on the colleges that preach this toxicity. They are turning out the largest group of ill-equipped incompetents that employers will ever suffer the grave misfortune of having to sort through. These students will find out the hard way that no one cares about their causes or their feelings and they better be able to do the job unless they want to join the large rank and file of the chronically unemployed. Its pretty obvious why companies continue to put less and less emphasis on college education... in some cases its really a detriment. These kids are plain screwed and the college professors continue to take their money without fear of being prosecuted for theft. That's the part that needs to change... these kids deserve to receive the viable education they are paying for and going into decades worth of debt for...

It sucks when the majority of college graduates come to realize that their arts degree is about as useful as a Cracker Jacks diploma in the working world... a lot of misguided liberal theories and platonic BS is all most employers get from these new hires.

Here is what companies really want to know:

Are you willing to do whatever it takes to close the deal (lie, cheat, steal... etc)?
Do you have the training necessary for the job (training costs $$$ we don't want to waste on you)?
Are you willing to work as long as it takes to get the job done even if that just happens to be 80+ hours per week, including holidays?
Are you ambitious enough to do the work of three of your peers (so we can fire two of them)?
How do you feel about globalization (we only ask because when we send you to Mumbai to train your replacements, we want you to do it with a smile)?
Are you an ethical person (sure hope not... we don't need troublemakers)?
Why do you want to work here (no seriously... why... are you a terrorist)?
Do you have a degree (ah... good, that means you are so far in debt you have no choice but to shut up and take it)?

That is really all companies care about... and you had better perform or you won't be there long.

Honestly in today's workplace a degree without the right skills and proven ability is almost worthless and most college professors are simply over-educated snake oil salesmen and the student is sipmly buying a lifetime supply.
Agent_Orange
Posts: 2,252
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/7/2016 1:02:55 AM
Posted: 4 months ago
I believe feminism is absolutely needed in America.

I'd say that MRA's are needed as well but the current iteration of mens right activist are douchebags who are only concerned with fighting against feminism instead of actually trying to fix real issues.
#BlackLivesMatter
Mr.Wonderful
Posts: 98
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/7/2016 1:54:07 AM
Posted: 4 months ago
At 8/7/2016 1:02:55 AM, Agent_Orange wrote:
I believe feminism is absolutely needed in America.

I'd say that MRA's are needed as well but the current iteration of mens right activist are douchebags who are only concerned with fighting against feminism instead of actually trying to fix real issues.

Cool. Can you cite one actual example of why feminism is needed... and aside from make-believe non issues give an example of something that feminism is supposed to fix in today's world?
HeavenlyPanda
Posts: 819
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/7/2016 1:57:22 AM
Posted: 4 months ago
At 8/7/2016 1:02:55 AM, Agent_Orange wrote:
I believe feminism is absolutely needed in America.

I'd say that MRA's are needed as well but the current iteration of mens right activist are douchebags who are only concerned with fighting against feminism instead of actually trying to fix real issues.

So you actually believe feminism is actually needed in the west?
HeavenlyPanda. The most heavenly of all heavenly creatures.
Agent_Orange
Posts: 2,252
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/7/2016 5:52:46 AM
Posted: 4 months ago
At 8/7/2016 1:54:07 AM, Mr.Wonderful wrote:
At 8/7/2016 1:02:55 AM, Agent_Orange wrote:
I believe feminism is absolutely needed in America.

I'd say that MRA's are needed as well but the current iteration of mens right activist are douchebags who are only concerned with fighting against feminism instead of actually trying to fix real issues.

Cool. Can you cite one actual example of why feminism is needed... and aside from make-believe non issues give an example of something that feminism is supposed to fix in today's world?

Um ok. I don't know what you consider a make believe non issue but I think we should look at the oversexualization and objectification of women. I think we live in a society that puts pressure on young men to sleep around but vilifies a woman if she does the same.

Also Ive seen some messed up sht dude. For one i can not think of a single female in my life who hasn't had a very scary encounter with a male. Also if you look at crime rates violence is heavily one sided male on female.
#BlackLivesMatter
Agent_Orange
Posts: 2,252
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/7/2016 5:53:08 AM
Posted: 4 months ago
At 8/7/2016 1:57:22 AM, HeavenlyPanda wrote:
At 8/7/2016 1:02:55 AM, Agent_Orange wrote:
I believe feminism is absolutely needed in America.

I'd say that MRA's are needed as well but the current iteration of mens right activist are douchebags who are only concerned with fighting against feminism instead of actually trying to fix real issues.

So you actually believe feminism is actually needed in the west?

Absolutely.
#BlackLivesMatter
Foodiesoul
Posts: 579
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/7/2016 11:00:36 PM
Posted: 4 months ago
At 8/7/2016 1:02:55 AM, Agent_Orange wrote:
I believe feminism is absolutely needed in America.

I'd say that MRA's are needed as well but the current iteration of mens right activist are douchebags who are only concerned with fighting against feminism instead of actually trying to fix real issues.

Are you crazy? Feminism is definitely not needed, especially since all it does is discriminate against men and cause men to suffer in society!

I'm glad that MRAS are fighting against feminism. Once feminism has vanished and diminished, then society will FINALLY focus on men's rights! After all, men are human beings too, NOT pigs or cash cows or robots or horny perverts! Men are none of those things! Some men are but most men aren't!

Once society finally focuses on men's rights, then I'll be happy and actually say that society is progressing and not regressing.
Agent_Orange
Posts: 2,252
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/8/2016 3:56:09 AM
Posted: 4 months ago
At 8/7/2016 11:00:36 PM, Foodiesoul wrote:
At 8/7/2016 1:02:55 AM, Agent_Orange wrote:
I believe feminism is absolutely needed in America.

I'd say that MRA's are needed as well but the current iteration of mens right activist are douchebags who are only concerned with fighting against feminism instead of actually trying to fix real issues.

Are you crazy? Feminism is definitely not needed, especially since all it does is discriminate against men and cause men to suffer in society!

I'm glad that MRAS are fighting against feminism. Once feminism has vanished and diminished, then society will FINALLY focus on men's rights! After all, men are human beings too, NOT pigs or cash cows or robots or horny perverts! Men are none of those things! Some men are but most men aren't!

Once society finally focuses on men's rights, then I'll be happy and actually say that society is progressing and not regressing.

This entire post is exactly why feminism is needed
#BlackLivesMatter
HeavenlyPanda
Posts: 819
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/8/2016 4:02:19 AM
Posted: 4 months ago
At 8/8/2016 3:56:09 AM, Agent_Orange wrote:
At 8/7/2016 11:00:36 PM, Foodiesoul wrote:
At 8/7/2016 1:02:55 AM, Agent_Orange wrote:
I believe feminism is absolutely needed in America.

I'd say that MRA's are needed as well but the current iteration of mens right activist are douchebags who are only concerned with fighting against feminism instead of actually trying to fix real issues.

Are you crazy? Feminism is definitely not needed, especially since all it does is discriminate against men and cause men to suffer in society!

I'm glad that MRAS are fighting against feminism. Once feminism has vanished and diminished, then society will FINALLY focus on men's rights! After all, men are human beings too, NOT pigs or cash cows or robots or horny perverts! Men are none of those things! Some men are but most men aren't!

Once society finally focuses on men's rights, then I'll be happy and actually say that society is progressing and not regressing.

This entire post is exactly why feminism is needed

MRA's and feminists of the third wave are both useless. I mean, MRA's are a joke. All they ever do is sit around talking about how dumb feminism is, and how stupid feminism is, and how feminism is imposing upon their rights. They're a bunch of stupid whiny losers who haven't done a single damn thing to actually help men. If men want actual help, they're not going to be receiving it through the MRA's anytime soon.
Feminists of the third wave are idiots. Crazy idiots who are so blinded by themselves that they don't even realize how crazy they are. They're deluded. Both groups need to go becuase MRA's are just the dumb loserish version of feminism and feminism is just a bunch of extremists who are crazy.
HeavenlyPanda. The most heavenly of all heavenly creatures.
Foodiesoul
Posts: 579
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/8/2016 4:38:05 AM
Posted: 4 months ago
At 8/8/2016 3:56:09 AM, Agent_Orange wrote:
At 8/7/2016 11:00:36 PM, Foodiesoul wrote:
At 8/7/2016 1:02:55 AM, Agent_Orange wrote:
I believe feminism is absolutely needed in America.

I'd say that MRA's are needed as well but the current iteration of mens right activist are douchebags who are only concerned with fighting against feminism instead of actually trying to fix real issues.

Are you crazy? Feminism is definitely not needed, especially since all it does is discriminate against men and cause men to suffer in society!

I'm glad that MRAS are fighting against feminism. Once feminism has vanished and diminished, then society will FINALLY focus on men's rights! After all, men are human beings too, NOT pigs or cash cows or robots or horny perverts! Men are none of those things! Some men are but most men aren't!

Once society finally focuses on men's rights, then I'll be happy and actually say that society is progressing and not regressing.

This entire post is exactly why feminism is needed

Nope. Feminism is crap and it needs to be completely flushed away as it is now a pervasion of what true and actual equal feminism once was.

Nowadays, feminism is just a synonym for misandry and a movement that has oppressed millions, if not billions, of men. Feminism has turned men into lost causes and encouraged misandry and oppression.

Feminism interferes with men's rights in a very negative way because all feminists do is sit on their a** and talk about stupid fake BS like "female objectification" or the fake Wage Pay Gap.

Feminism is almost like the KKK in the sense that both groups are devoted to destroying an entire social group, including innocent people who did nothing wrong.

So no, Agent_Ignorange, feminism is definitely not needed now and it will no longer be needed ever!

Feminism is a bunch of sh*tty, misandric, oppressive, destructive, retarded, regressive, violative, volatile, conflicting, interfering, brainwashing, power-hungry, corrupt monstrous BS!
Foodiesoul
Posts: 579
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/8/2016 5:12:18 AM
Posted: 4 months ago
At 8/8/2016 4:02:19 AM, HeavenlyPanda wrote:
At 8/8/2016 3:56:09 AM, Agent_Orange wrote:
At 8/7/2016 11:00:36 PM, Foodiesoul wrote:
At 8/7/2016 1:02:55 AM, Agent_Orange wrote:
I believe feminism is absolutely needed in America.

I'd say that MRA's are needed as well but the current iteration of mens right activist are douchebags who are only concerned with fighting against feminism instead of actually trying to fix real issues.

Are you crazy? Feminism is definitely not needed, especially since all it does is discriminate against men and cause men to suffer in society!

I'm glad that MRAS are fighting against feminism. Once feminism has vanished and diminished, then society will FINALLY focus on men's rights! After all, men are human beings too, NOT pigs or cash cows or robots or horny perverts! Men are none of those things! Some men are but most men aren't!

Once society finally focuses on men's rights, then I'll be happy and actually say that society is progressing and not regressing.

This entire post is exactly why feminism is needed

MRA's and feminists of the third wave are both useless. I mean, MRA's are a joke. All they ever do is sit around talking about how dumb feminism is, and how stupid feminism is, and how feminism is imposing upon their rights. They're a bunch of stupid whiny losers who haven't done a single damn thing to actually help men. If men want actual help, they're not going to be receiving it through the MRA's anytime soon.
Feminists of the third wave are idiots. Crazy idiots who are so blinded by themselves that they don't even realize how crazy they are. They're deluded. Both groups need to go becuase MRA's are just the dumb loserish version of feminism and feminism is just a bunch of extremists who are crazy.

I agree with you that feminists are sexist retards that deserve to suffer but I think MRA's are HEAVILY needed!

The media focuses too much on women's rights and BARELY talks about men's rights! This has caused many people to discriminate against men more than women! Because of this, women have more rights than men, whereas men are heavily oppressed in society!
MRA's talk about how dumb feminists are because feminists truly are dumb. Feminists got us into this misandrist sh*thole in the first place!

If you want to solve and address the problem, you have to identify the source of the problem and tackle the source of the problem.

Change doesn't happen overnight! It happens gradually. But we can at least do SOMETHING to give men fair and equal rights, just like women, and if we have to put our hope on the MRA's, then so be it!
Mr.Wonderful
Posts: 98
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/8/2016 6:22:38 AM
Posted: 4 months ago
At 8/7/2016 5:52:46 AM, Agent_Orange wrote:
At 8/7/2016 1:54:07 AM, Mr.Wonderful wrote:
At 8/7/2016 1:02:55 AM, Agent_Orange wrote:
I believe feminism is absolutely needed in America.

I'd say that MRA's are needed as well but the current iteration of mens right activist are douchebags who are only concerned with fighting against feminism instead of actually trying to fix real issues.

Cool. Can you cite one actual example of why feminism is needed... and aside from make-believe non issues give an example of something that feminism is supposed to fix in today's world?

Um ok. I don't know what you consider a make believe non issue but I think we should look at the oversexualization and objectification of women. I think we live in a society that puts pressure on young men to sleep around but vilifies a woman if she does the same.

Vilifies... oh you mean like accusing someone of a rape that didn't actually occur. The majority of women, like the majority of men, really don't have to worry about being perceived as sex objects... a flattering thought for sure. I think there's ample pressure on both sexes to sleep around and I would argue pop culture encourages it. Walking naked down the street with "S L U T" written in magic marker on your forehead on the other hand creates a certain self-imposed stigma for sure... the difference is if a guy does it he goes to jail. Honestly, most women I have talked about sex with are about three times more vulgar and more... ummm... "descriptive" than men on the topic. Men will usually just say whether or not the person was "hot", had a nice rack and if the sex was any good. Women go into units of measurement, bodily functions, length of session, skin-tone, and what side of the penis the "big vein" is on.


Also Ive seen some messed up sht dude. For one i can not think of a single female in my life who hasn't had a very scary encounter with a male. Also if you look at crime rates violence is heavily one sided male on female.

I could see the scary thing just as a result of being generally physically smaller and weaker than a male. I've seen some pretty psychotic episodes by both sexes... and to be honest the men scare me less than the women do... cause I can deal with the man with little to no legal repercussion whereas men can't hit women no matter how much they deserve to be beaten (and surely would be beaten if they were men). I'd even say that men are more reasonable because most of us grew up physically fighting each other, sometimes just for fun. It's far easier to snap a guy back into reality than it is a woman. I think because most women never really deal at that level (without having a brother) they just have a tendency to feed off emotion and get freaked out... I think most women have a hard time remaining calm in the face of imminent danger. Some women also know since men really can't legally hit them they can get away with abusing their husband who can do nothing about it. More men than women are the victim of spousal abuse, but at the same time its wrong no matter who does it... and more women are finding out it is a felony you can go to prison for.

http://www.saveservices.org...

Little guys also tend be scared of bigger guys as I'm sure smaller women are intimidated by larger ones... and I've come across some pretty big bulldykes in my lifetime that I'm personally scared of (I think that combination of huge and insane is what you're referring to, and believe me guys are scared of it too... its part of why guns are so commonplace).

I would also argue as far as crime rates go that women get away with a lot more than men do. I think women may be less prone to violent crime because they can't fight as well generally but as far as crime in general goes... women get away with crimes more often, are far more likely to receive plea deals, and generally serve less time than men do for the exact same crimes.
Nivek
Posts: 242
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/8/2016 6:22:41 AM
Posted: 4 months ago
At 8/7/2016 5:52:46 AM, Agent_Orange wrote:
Um ok. I don't know what you consider a make believe non issue but I think we should look at the oversexualization and objectification of women. I think we live in a society that puts pressure on young men to sleep around but vilifies a woman if she does the same.

Correct. It is unfortunate though that our 3rd and 4th Wave feminism have failed miserably. Multi-Culturalism is a failure.
Agent_Orange
Posts: 2,252
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/8/2016 9:08:10 AM
Posted: 4 months ago
At 8/8/2016 6:22:41 AM, Nivek wrote:
At 8/7/2016 5:52:46 AM, Agent_Orange wrote:
Um ok. I don't know what you consider a make believe non issue but I think we should look at the oversexualization and objectification of women. I think we live in a society that puts pressure on young men to sleep around but vilifies a woman if she does the same.

Correct. It is unfortunate though that our 3rd and 4th Wave feminism have failed miserably. Multi-Culturalism is a failure.

I disagree actually. I certainly believe they still have a lot of work that needs to be done but they have definitely made progress
#BlackLivesMatter