Jump to topic:

Apologies

HeavenlyPanda
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/17/2016 3:56:08 AM
Posted: 3 months ago
I am very sorry for all who are on DDO. I feel honestly very bad for you all and I hope you feel better with my apology. I am sorry for telling the truth about many things most of you do not like to hear. I understand if you don't like what I am saying, the truth can be very hard on those who live in ignorance and my latest posts may have been a bit shocking to some of you. Next time I post I will include a warning so that those who are ignorant can be warned before they read anything shocking.
HeavenlyPanda. The most heavenly of all heavenly creatures.
Axonly
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/17/2016 5:13:31 AM
At 8/17/2016 3:56:08 AM, HeavenlyPanda wrote:
I am very sorry for all who are on DDO. I feel honestly very bad for you all and I hope you feel better with my apology. I am sorry for telling the truth about many things most of you do not like to hear. I understand if you don't like what I am saying, the truth can be very hard on those who live in ignorance and my latest posts may have been a bit shocking to some of you. Next time I post I will include a warning so that those who are ignorant can be warned before they read anything shocking.

Context: She got something wrong, and is channeling her emotions through this post. Thanks for reading!
Meh!
Hiu
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/17/2016 7:45:21 PM
At 8/17/2016 3:56:08 AM, HeavenlyPanda wrote:

You need help...