Total Posts:34|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

BLM People, listen up!

TheChristian
Posts: 1,031
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/17/2016 3:39:51 PM
Posted: 3 months ago
Okay, so the Milwaukee "victim" Seville Smith pulled a gun on the police. He was going to shoot them. And they fired first.

Imagine this- you have a gun. I have a gun. I pull my gun on you and you have a split second to react. How do you react? You shoot my head off!

This isn't about police brutality. This is about gun control, this is about defending blacks from so-called "racism". It's not racism. It's just life. I mean, you have a knipshit over one black guy getting shot by someone defending themselves!

The media is blowing this way out of proportion. This is not about black and white, black and blue. This is about turning every little thing about a black person into a "racist attack". BLM is a terrorist group. Look at the damage you've caused. You loot, you destroy, just look at it. One of you shot several police officers not a month ago!

Just deal with it. The cops aren't racist. Maybe a few are, and don't get me wrong, police brutality is awful. But it's not f*cking happening here.
Throwback
Posts: 421
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/17/2016 4:15:45 PM
Posted: 3 months ago
At 8/17/2016 3:39:51 PM, TheChristian wrote:
Okay, so the Milwaukee "victim" Seville Smith pulled a gun on the police. He was going to shoot them. And they fired first.

Imagine this- you have a gun. I have a gun. I pull my gun on you and you have a split second to react. How do you react? You shoot my head off!

This isn't about police brutality. This is about gun control, this is about defending blacks from so-called "racism". It's not racism. It's just life. I mean, you have a knipshit over one black guy getting shot by someone defending themselves!

The media is blowing this way out of proportion. This is not about black and white, black and blue. This is about turning every little thing about a black person into a "racist attack". BLM is a terrorist group. Look at the damage you've caused. You loot, you destroy, just look at it. One of you shot several police officers not a month ago!

Just deal with it. The cops aren't racist. Maybe a few are, and don't get me wrong, police brutality is awful. But it's not f*cking happening here.

Not to mentions the racist cop who shot him was also black. The truth doesn't matter to ThugLivesMatter. Any excuse for anarchy and the unraveling of American society. Straight out of Saul Alinsky's "Rules for Radicals".

Who is deafeningly silent? His devoted followers, Barack Obama and Hilary Clinton.
When I respond with "OK" don't take it personally. I'm simply being appropriately dismissive.
TheChristian
Posts: 1,031
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/17/2016 4:23:13 PM
Posted: 3 months ago
At 8/17/2016 4:15:45 PM, Throwback wrote:
At 8/17/2016 3:39:51 PM, TheChristian wrote:
Okay, so the Milwaukee "victim" Seville Smith pulled a gun on the police. He was going to shoot them. And they fired first.

Imagine this- you have a gun. I have a gun. I pull my gun on you and you have a split second to react. How do you react? You shoot my head off!

This isn't about police brutality. This is about gun control, this is about defending blacks from so-called "racism". It's not racism. It's just life. I mean, you have a knipshit over one black guy getting shot by someone defending themselves!

The media is blowing this way out of proportion. This is not about black and white, black and blue. This is about turning every little thing about a black person into a "racist attack". BLM is a terrorist group. Look at the damage you've caused. You loot, you destroy, just look at it. One of you shot several police officers not a month ago!

Just deal with it. The cops aren't racist. Maybe a few are, and don't get me wrong, police brutality is awful. But it's not f*cking happening here.

Not to mentions the racist cop who shot him was also black. The truth doesn't matter to ThugLivesMatter. Any excuse for anarchy and the unraveling of American society. Straight out of Saul Alinsky's "Rules for Radicals".

Who is deafeningly silent? His devoted followers, Barack Obama and Hilary Clinton.

I didn't read THAT on any of the news media! (Fake surprise)
Throwback
Posts: 421
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/17/2016 4:26:28 PM
Posted: 3 months ago
At 8/17/2016 4:23:13 PM, TheChristian wrote:
At 8/17/2016 4:15:45 PM, Throwback wrote:
At 8/17/2016 3:39:51 PM, TheChristian wrote:
Okay, so the Milwaukee "victim" Seville Smith pulled a gun on the police. He was going to shoot them. And they fired first.

Imagine this- you have a gun. I have a gun. I pull my gun on you and you have a split second to react. How do you react? You shoot my head off!

This isn't about police brutality. This is about gun control, this is about defending blacks from so-called "racism". It's not racism. It's just life. I mean, you have a knipshit over one black guy getting shot by someone defending themselves!

The media is blowing this way out of proportion. This is not about black and white, black and blue. This is about turning every little thing about a black person into a "racist attack". BLM is a terrorist group. Look at the damage you've caused. You loot, you destroy, just look at it. One of you shot several police officers not a month ago!

Just deal with it. The cops aren't racist. Maybe a few are, and don't get me wrong, police brutality is awful. But it's not f*cking happening here.

Not to mentions the racist cop who shot him was also black. The truth doesn't matter to ThugLivesMatter. Any excuse for anarchy and the unraveling of American society. Straight out of Saul Alinsky's "Rules for Radicals".

Who is deafeningly silent? His devoted followers, Barack Obama and Hilary Clinton.

I didn't read THAT on any of the news media! (Fake surprise)

The sheriff up there is excellent as well. David Clarke-he ought to be president from everything I've ever heard him say.
When I respond with "OK" don't take it personally. I'm simply being appropriately dismissive.
TheChristian
Posts: 1,031
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/17/2016 4:33:41 PM
Posted: 3 months ago
At 8/17/2016 4:26:28 PM, Throwback wrote:
At 8/17/2016 4:23:13 PM, TheChristian wrote:
At 8/17/2016 4:15:45 PM, Throwback wrote:
At 8/17/2016 3:39:51 PM, TheChristian wrote:
Okay, so the Milwaukee "victim" Seville Smith pulled a gun on the police. He was going to shoot them. And they fired first.

Imagine this- you have a gun. I have a gun. I pull my gun on you and you have a split second to react. How do you react? You shoot my head off!

This isn't about police brutality. This is about gun control, this is about defending blacks from so-called "racism". It's not racism. It's just life. I mean, you have a knipshit over one black guy getting shot by someone defending themselves!

The media is blowing this way out of proportion. This is not about black and white, black and blue. This is about turning every little thing about a black person into a "racist attack". BLM is a terrorist group. Look at the damage you've caused. You loot, you destroy, just look at it. One of you shot several police officers not a month ago!

Just deal with it. The cops aren't racist. Maybe a few are, and don't get me wrong, police brutality is awful. But it's not f*cking happening here.

Not to mentions the racist cop who shot him was also black. The truth doesn't matter to ThugLivesMatter. Any excuse for anarchy and the unraveling of American society. Straight out of Saul Alinsky's "Rules for Radicals".

Who is deafeningly silent? His devoted followers, Barack Obama and Hilary Clinton.

I didn't read THAT on any of the news media! (Fake surprise)

The sheriff up there is excellent as well. David Clarke-he ought to be president from everything I've ever heard him say.

Okay, off topic, ut okay
Throwback
Posts: 421
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/17/2016 4:43:37 PM
Posted: 3 months ago
At 8/17/2016 4:33:41 PM, TheChristian wrote:
At 8/17/2016 4:26:28 PM, Throwback wrote:
At 8/17/2016 4:23:13 PM, TheChristian wrote:
At 8/17/2016 4:15:45 PM, Throwback wrote:
At 8/17/2016 3:39:51 PM, TheChristian wrote:
Okay, so the Milwaukee "victim" Seville Smith pulled a gun on the police. He was going to shoot them. And they fired first.

Imagine this- you have a gun. I have a gun. I pull my gun on you and you have a split second to react. How do you react? You shoot my head off!

This isn't about police brutality. This is about gun control, this is about defending blacks from so-called "racism". It's not racism. It's just life. I mean, you have a knipshit over one black guy getting shot by someone defending themselves!

The media is blowing this way out of proportion. This is not about black and white, black and blue. This is about turning every little thing about a black person into a "racist attack". BLM is a terrorist group. Look at the damage you've caused. You loot, you destroy, just look at it. One of you shot several police officers not a month ago!

Just deal with it. The cops aren't racist. Maybe a few are, and don't get me wrong, police brutality is awful. But it's not f*cking happening here.

Not to mentions the racist cop who shot him was also black. The truth doesn't matter to ThugLivesMatter. Any excuse for anarchy and the unraveling of American society. Straight out of Saul Alinsky's "Rules for Radicals".

Who is deafeningly silent? His devoted followers, Barack Obama and Hilary Clinton.

I didn't read THAT on any of the news media! (Fake surprise)

The sheriff up there is excellent as well. David Clarke-he ought to be president from everything I've ever heard him say.

Okay, off topic, ut okay

Not really; he is also black, he is also enduring this in his jurisdiction and is against ThugLivesMatter.
When I respond with "OK" don't take it personally. I'm simply being appropriately dismissive.
TheChristian
Posts: 1,031
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/17/2016 4:49:11 PM
Posted: 3 months ago
At 8/17/2016 4:43:37 PM, Throwback wrote:
At 8/17/2016 4:33:41 PM, TheChristian wrote:
At 8/17/2016 4:26:28 PM, Throwback wrote:
At 8/17/2016 4:23:13 PM, TheChristian wrote:
At 8/17/2016 4:15:45 PM, Throwback wrote:
At 8/17/2016 3:39:51 PM, TheChristian wrote:
Okay, so the Milwaukee "victim" Seville Smith pulled a gun on the police. He was going to shoot them. And they fired first.

Imagine this- you have a gun. I have a gun. I pull my gun on you and you have a split second to react. How do you react? You shoot my head off!

This isn't about police brutality. This is about gun control, this is about defending blacks from so-called "racism". It's not racism. It's just life. I mean, you have a knipshit over one black guy getting shot by someone defending themselves!

The media is blowing this way out of proportion. This is not about black and white, black and blue. This is about turning every little thing about a black person into a "racist attack". BLM is a terrorist group. Look at the damage you've caused. You loot, you destroy, just look at it. One of you shot several police officers not a month ago!

Just deal with it. The cops aren't racist. Maybe a few are, and don't get me wrong, police brutality is awful. But it's not f*cking happening here.

Not to mentions the racist cop who shot him was also black. The truth doesn't matter to ThugLivesMatter. Any excuse for anarchy and the unraveling of American society. Straight out of Saul Alinsky's "Rules for Radicals".

Who is deafeningly silent? His devoted followers, Barack Obama and Hilary Clinton.

I didn't read THAT on any of the news media! (Fake surprise)

The sheriff up there is excellent as well. David Clarke-he ought to be president from everything I've ever heard him say.

Okay, off topic, ut okay

Not really; he is also black, he is also enduring this in his jurisdiction and is against ThugLivesMatter.

Who we talking about again?
popculturepooka
Posts: 7,924
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/17/2016 6:00:34 PM
Posted: 3 months ago
At 8/17/2016 3:39:51 PM, TheChristian wrote:
Okay, so the Milwaukee "victim" Seville Smith pulled a gun on the police. He was going to shoot them. And they fired first.

Imagine this- you have a gun. I have a gun. I pull my gun on you and you have a split second to react. How do you react? You shoot my head off!


Jury's still out on him pulling the gun on the police, but I'll grant it.

This isn't about police brutality. This is about gun control, this is about defending blacks from so-called "racism". It's not racism. It's just life. I mean, you have a knipshit over one black guy getting shot by someone defending themselves!


If you actually believe this was merely about a black guy getting shot, you're blind. This happened for the same reasons the riots in Baltimore and Ferguson happened. Those cases were merely matches that lit the kegs. The DOJ reports bear out the reality of terrible policing in both Baltimore and Ferguson.

The media is blowing this way out of proportion. This is not about black and white, black and blue. This is about turning every little thing about a black person into a "racist attack".

BLM is a terrorist group.

Lul.

Look at the damage you've caused. You loot, you destroy, just look at it.

Do you realize the Civil Rights Movements "caused" 150+ riots in ONE summer? And hundreds more in the decade plus it was still in duration... Do you realize people blamed MLK for this? Do you realize that the majority of Americans at the time thought that the CRM was violent and/or caused violence even though MLK explicitly preached non-violence and they were hurting their own cause?

One of you shot several police officers not a month ago!

You mean the guy who EXPLICITLY said he wasn't with any group including BLM?

....

.........................


Just deal with it. The cops aren't racist. Maybe a few are, and don't get me wrong, police brutality is awful.

Systemic racism doesn't mandate that each and every cop be racist....

But it's not f*cking happening here.

From what I've seen of the case, I'd actually agree.
At 10/3/2016 11:49:13 PM, thett3 wrote:
BLACK LIVES MATTER!
Hiu
Posts: 980
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/17/2016 6:15:15 PM
Posted: 3 months ago
At 8/17/2016 3:39:51 PM, TheChristian wrote:
Okay, so the Milwaukee "victim" Seville Smith pulled a gun on the police. He was going to shoot them. And they fired first.

Imagine this- you have a gun. I have a gun. I pull my gun on you and you have a split second to react. How do you react? You shoot my head off!

This isn't about police brutality. This is about gun control, this is about defending blacks from so-called "racism". It's not racism. It's just life. I mean, you have a knipshit over one black guy getting shot by someone defending themselves!

The media is blowing this way out of proportion. This is not about black and white, black and blue. This is about turning every little thing about a black person into a "racist attack". BLM is a terrorist group. Look at the damage you've caused. You loot, you destroy, just look at it. One of you shot several police officers not a month ago!

Just deal with it. The cops aren't racist. Maybe a few are, and don't get me wrong, police brutality is awful. But it's not f*cking happening here.

What does this have to do with BLM?
Hiu
Posts: 980
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/17/2016 6:17:50 PM
Posted: 3 months ago
At 8/17/2016 6:00:34 PM, popculturepooka wrote:
At 8/17/2016 3:39:51 PM, TheChristian wrote:
Okay, so the Milwaukee "victim" Seville Smith pulled a gun on the police. He was going to shoot them. And they fired first.

Imagine this- you have a gun. I have a gun. I pull my gun on you and you have a split second to react. How do you react? You shoot my head off!


Jury's still out on him pulling the gun on the police, but I'll grant it.

This isn't about police brutality. This is about gun control, this is about defending blacks from so-called "racism". It's not racism. It's just life. I mean, you have a knipshit over one black guy getting shot by someone defending themselves!


If you actually believe this was merely about a black guy getting shot, you're blind. This happened for the same reasons the riots in Baltimore and Ferguson happened. Those cases were merely matches that lit the kegs. The DOJ reports bear out the reality of terrible policing in both Baltimore and Ferguson.

The media is blowing this way out of proportion. This is not about black and white, black and blue. This is about turning every little thing about a black person into a "racist attack".

BLM is a terrorist group.

Lul.

Look at the damage you've caused. You loot, you destroy, just look at it.

Do you realize the Civil Rights Movements "caused" 150+ riots in ONE summer? And hundreds more in the decade plus it was still in duration... Do you realize people blamed MLK for this? Do you realize that the majority of Americans at the time thought that the CRM was violent and/or caused violence even though MLK explicitly preached non-violence and they were hurting their own cause?

One of you shot several police officers not a month ago!

You mean the guy who EXPLICITLY said he wasn't with any group including BLM?

....

.........................


Just deal with it. The cops aren't racist. Maybe a few are, and don't get me wrong, police brutality is awful.

Systemic racism doesn't mandate that each and every cop be racist....


But it's not f*cking happening here.

From what I've seen of the case, I'd actually agree.

Great response!
TheChristian
Posts: 1,031
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/18/2016 4:43:10 PM
Posted: 3 months ago
At 8/17/2016 6:15:15 PM, Hiu wrote:
At 8/17/2016 3:39:51 PM, TheChristian wrote:
Okay, so the Milwaukee "victim" Seville Smith pulled a gun on the police. He was going to shoot them. And they fired first.

Imagine this- you have a gun. I have a gun. I pull my gun on you and you have a split second to react. How do you react? You shoot my head off!

This isn't about police brutality. This is about gun control, this is about defending blacks from so-called "racism". It's not racism. It's just life. I mean, you have a knipshit over one black guy getting shot by someone defending themselves!

The media is blowing this way out of proportion. This is not about black and white, black and blue. This is about turning every little thing about a black person into a "racist attack". BLM is a terrorist group. Look at the damage you've caused. You loot, you destroy, just look at it. One of you shot several police officers not a month ago!

Just deal with it. The cops aren't racist. Maybe a few are, and don't get me wrong, police brutality is awful. But it's not f*cking happening here.

What does this have to do with BLM?

Because BLM is having a temper tantrum over "police brutality against blacks".
TheChristian
Posts: 1,031
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/18/2016 4:50:24 PM
Posted: 3 months ago
At 8/17/2016 6:00:34 PM, popculturepooka wrote:
At 8/17/2016 3:39:51 PM, TheChristian wrote:
Okay, so the Milwaukee "victim" Seville Smith pulled a gun on the police. He was going to shoot them. And they fired first.

Imagine this- you have a gun. I have a gun. I pull my gun on you and you have a split second to react. How do you react? You shoot my head off!


Jury's still out on him pulling the gun on the police, but I'll grant it.

This isn't about police brutality. This is about gun control, this is about defending blacks from so-called "racism". It's not racism. It's just life. I mean, you have a knipshit over one black guy getting shot by someone defending themselves!


If you actually believe this was merely about a black guy getting shot, you're blind. This happened for the same reasons the riots in Baltimore and Ferguson happened. Those cases were merely matches that lit the kegs. The DOJ reports bear out the reality of terrible policing in both Baltimore and Ferguson.

NO, it happened because BLM is just a bunch of worthless welfare cases who need to shut up, get a life, and a job, and become literate and stop blaming white people. He was shot by a black cop who had a gun pointed at him. It's not about race, it's about self-preservation.

The media is blowing this way out of proportion. This is not about black and white, black and blue. This is about turning every little thing about a black person into a "racist attack".

BLM is a terrorist group.

Lul.

Um, I'm not the only one who says this. Even black people are crying out about BLM's terrorist activities
Look at the damage you've caused. You loot, you destroy, just look at it.

Do you realize the Civil Rights Movements "caused" 150+ riots in ONE summer? And hundreds more in the decade plus it was still in duration... Do you realize people blamed MLK for this? Do you realize that the majority of Americans at the time thought that the CRM was violent and/or caused violence even though MLK explicitly preached non-violence and they were hurting their own cause?

Yes, and BLM does nothing to quell the damage. In fact, they bar white people from their gatherings and assault innocent white people.
One of you shot several police officers not a month ago!

You mean the guy who EXPLICITLY said he wasn't with any group including BLM?

Yeah, they guy who died because we blew him sky high. So, we don't know if he was with BLM or not.
....

.........................


Just deal with it. The cops aren't racist. Maybe a few are, and don't get me wrong, police brutality is awful.

Systemic racism doesn't mandate that each and every cop be racist....

Um, I said a FEW. Not MOST or even HALF.

But it's not f*cking happening here.

From what I've seen of the case, I'd actually agree.

So, you go on a sh!t spree all over my post, and then proceed to agree?
popculturepooka
Posts: 7,924
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/18/2016 5:40:40 PM
Posted: 3 months ago
At 8/18/2016 4:50:24 PM, TheChristian wrote:
At 8/17/2016 6:00:34 PM, popculturepooka wrote:
At 8/17/2016 3:39:51 PM, TheChristian wrote:
Okay, so the Milwaukee "victim" Seville Smith pulled a gun on the police. He was going to shoot them. And they fired first.

Imagine this- you have a gun. I have a gun. I pull my gun on you and you have a split second to react. How do you react? You shoot my head off!


Jury's still out on him pulling the gun on the police, but I'll grant it.

This isn't about police brutality. This is about gun control, this is about defending blacks from so-called "racism". It's not racism. It's just life. I mean, you have a knipshit over one black guy getting shot by someone defending themselves!


If you actually believe this was merely about a black guy getting shot, you're blind. This happened for the same reasons the riots in Baltimore and Ferguson happened. Those cases were merely matches that lit the kegs. The DOJ reports bear out the reality of terrible policing in both Baltimore and Ferguson.

NO, it happened because BLM is just a bunch of worthless welfare cases who need to shut up, get a life, and a job, and become literate and stop blaming white people. He was shot by a black cop who had a gun pointed at him. It's not about race, it's about self-preservation.


No it happened because of the reasons I stated. Just like Ferguson and Baltimore. Have you read the DOJ reports?

The media is blowing this way out of proportion. This is not about black and white, black and blue. This is about turning every little thing about a black person into a "racist attack".

BLM is a terrorist group.

Lul.

Um, I'm not the only one who says this.

That doesn't make it any less dumb

Even black people are crying out about BLM's terrorist activities

Yes, there are a few. That doesn't make them any less wrong.

Look at the damage you've caused. You loot, you destroy, just look at it.

Do you realize the Civil Rights Movements "caused" 150+ riots in ONE summer? And hundreds more in the decade plus it was still in duration... Do you realize people blamed MLK for this? Do you realize that the majority of Americans at the time thought that the CRM was violent and/or caused violence even though MLK explicitly preached non-violence and they were hurting their own cause?

Yes, and BLM does nothing to quell the damage. In fact, they bar white people from their gatherings and assault innocent white people.

There are BLM members out there organizing peaceful protesting and attempting to stop the rioting, so...

Tell me, is this quote from the 60's or now?

"Hang your head in shame.

You are responsible for all of these riots and havoc in this country today."

"What about the violence by blacks in these cities?"

http://fusion.net...

One of you shot several police officers not a month ago!

You mean the guy who EXPLICITLY said he wasn't with any group including BLM?

Yeah, they guy who died because we blew him sky high. So, we don't know if he was with BLM or not.

So "we" don't know if he was in BLM or not, so you go ahead and blame BLM anyway?
...

"An Army veteran "upset about Black Lives Matter" and "recent police shootings" who opened fire Thursday night in Dallas in an attack on police officers has been identified by police as Micah Xavier Johnson."

http://heavy.com...

Also, Gavin Long:

He said in the brief video that, "if anything happens with me " because I"m an alpha male, I stand up, I stand firm and I stand for mine til the end, til the last day in this flesh, but I"m not the flesh, I"m not the body, I have a body " but I just want to let ya"ll know, don"t affiliate me with nothing." He said, "I"m affiliated with the spirit of justice, nothing else."

http://heavy.com...

.........................


Just deal with it. The cops aren't racist. Maybe a few are, and don't get me wrong, police brutality is awful.

Systemic racism doesn't mandate that each and every cop be racist....

Um, I said a FEW. Not MOST or even HALF.


This really does nothing to address my point.

But it's not f*cking happening here.

From what I've seen of the case, I'd actually agree.

So, you go on a sh!t spree all over my post, and then proceed to agree?

Not sure what a "sh!t spree" is, other than disagreeing with most of your post, but ok...? I agree with that specific point. Doesn't mean I agree with your overall point.
At 10/3/2016 11:49:13 PM, thett3 wrote:
BLACK LIVES MATTER!
Fernyx
Posts: 308
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/18/2016 6:32:58 PM
Posted: 3 months ago
At 8/17/2016 6:00:34 PM, popculturepooka wrote:
At 8/17/2016 3:39:51 PM, TheChristian wrote:
Okay, so the Milwaukee "victim" Seville Smith pulled a gun on the police. He was going to shoot them. And they fired first.

Imagine this- you have a gun. I have a gun. I pull my gun on you and you have a split second to react. How do you react? You shoot my head off!


Jury's still out on him pulling the gun on the police, but I'll grant it.

This isn't about police brutality. This is about gun control, this is about defending blacks from so-called "racism". It's not racism. It's just life. I mean, you have a knipshit over one black guy getting shot by someone defending themselves!


If you actually believe this was merely about a black guy getting shot, you're blind. This happened for the same reasons the riots in Baltimore and Ferguson happened. Those cases were merely matches that lit the kegs. The DOJ reports bear out the reality of terrible policing in both Baltimore and Ferguson.

The media is blowing this way out of proportion. This is not about black and white, black and blue. This is about turning every little thing about a black person into a "racist attack".

BLM is a terrorist group.

Lul.

Look at the damage you've caused. You loot, you destroy, just look at it.

Do you realize the Civil Rights Movements "caused" 150+ riots in ONE summer? And hundreds more in the decade plus it was still in duration... Do you realize people blamed MLK for this? Do you realize that the majority of Americans at the time thought that the CRM was violent and/or caused violence even though MLK explicitly preached non-violence and they were hurting their own cause?

One of you shot several police officers not a month ago!

You mean the guy who EXPLICITLY said he wasn't with any group including BLM?

....

.........................


Just deal with it. The cops aren't racist. Maybe a few are, and don't get me wrong, police brutality is awful.

Systemic racism doesn't mandate that each and every cop be racist....


But it's not f*cking happening here.

From what I've seen of the case, I'd actually agree.

Well, just because that one didn't cause other riots, lets look at the ones who did.

Michael Brown- Even the DOJ agreed that he strong arm robbed a store and further tried to attack and take the gun of a cop. He started the false saying "Hands Up Don't Shoot". Also no matter how much I hate George Zimmerman, he was being beat up by Trayvon Martin and has the witness testamony and cuts/bruises to back it up. Recently a MIT student researched and found while force ismore likely against blacks, shootings are not more likely. I will agree with BLM that poliece brutality is an issue, but it isn't a 'black' issue. They take a problem that applies to everyone and make it only about themselves.
Hiu
Posts: 980
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/19/2016 1:50:13 AM
Posted: 3 months ago
At 8/18/2016 4:43:10 PM, TheChristian wrote:
At 8/17/2016 6:15:15 PM, Hiu wrote:
At 8/17/2016 3:39:51 PM, TheChristian wrote:
Okay, so the Milwaukee "victim" Seville Smith pulled a gun on the police. He was going to shoot them. And they fired first.

Imagine this- you have a gun. I have a gun. I pull my gun on you and you have a split second to react. How do you react? You shoot my head off!

This isn't about police brutality. This is about gun control, this is about defending blacks from so-called "racism". It's not racism. It's just life. I mean, you have a knipshit over one black guy getting shot by someone defending themselves!

The media is blowing this way out of proportion. This is not about black and white, black and blue. This is about turning every little thing about a black person into a "racist attack". BLM is a terrorist group. Look at the damage you've caused. You loot, you destroy, just look at it. One of you shot several police officers not a month ago!

Just deal with it. The cops aren't racist. Maybe a few are, and don't get me wrong, police brutality is awful. But it's not f*cking happening here.

What does this have to do with BLM?

Because BLM is having a temper tantrum over "police brutality against blacks".

Well I happen to be one of the "blacks" that have had issues with police considering I'm a college student and am not in any kind of trouble. I think there are issues that need to be address such as police reform. I believe myself and throwback came to an understanding on this (considering he proclaims to be a peace officer).
triangle.128k
Posts: 3,641
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/19/2016 3:53:00 AM
Posted: 3 months ago
At 8/19/2016 1:50:13 AM, Hiu wrote:
Well I happen to be one of the "blacks" that have had issues with police considering I'm a college student and am not in any kind of trouble. I think there are issues that need to be address such as police reform. I believe myself and throwback came to an understanding on this (considering he proclaims to be a peace officer).

don't be a thug and you won't have issues with the police.

The smartest Blacks I've met don't complain about discrimination and white people, they actually work hard unlike the dindus.
Hiu
Posts: 980
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/19/2016 6:21:57 AM
Posted: 3 months ago
At 8/19/2016 3:53:00 AM, triangle.128k wrote:
At 8/19/2016 1:50:13 AM, Hiu wrote:
Well I happen to be one of the "blacks" that have had issues with police considering I'm a college student and am not in any kind of trouble. I think there are issues that need to be address such as police reform. I believe myself and throwback came to an understanding on this (considering he proclaims to be a peace officer).

don't be a thug and you won't have issues with the police.

The smartest Blacks I've met don't complain about discrimination and white people, they actually work hard unlike the dindus.

Don't be so asinine. Being a "thug" has nothing to do with being stopped and asked whether you are on parole or probation. this is an occasional occurence in the inner city. Hell, even around the college campuses. Largely because some of us blacks dare to look a police officer in the eye.

"they actually work hard unlike the dindus."

Maybe if some whites focused on themselves instead of the vernacular of the "dindus" maybe they would be perceived as level headed citizens. But alas, the meth heads among the white population could less about civility.
Hiu
Posts: 980
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/19/2016 7:53:33 AM
Posted: 3 months ago
At 8/19/2016 6:58:07 AM, Greyparrot wrote:
If a black cop kills a thug, it's just riots in the negrohood.

otherwise, racial assassinations are called for.

Hey peckerwood you still talking?
Greyparrot
Posts: 14,250
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/19/2016 9:49:40 AM
Posted: 3 months ago
At 8/19/2016 7:53:33 AM, Hiu wrote:
At 8/19/2016 6:58:07 AM, Greyparrot wrote:
If a black cop kills a thug, it's just riots in the negrohood.

otherwise, racial assassinations are called for.

Hey peckerwood you still talking?

I missed you!
gdirulez
Posts: 31
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/19/2016 6:10:00 PM
Posted: 3 months ago
I personally lost all respect after they held the pride parade hostage, they get accepted into the pride parade to acknowledge they also need help and then they say screw you and make demands, utterly disgusting behaviour.
popculturepooka
Posts: 7,924
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/20/2016 4:13:31 AM
Posted: 3 months ago
At 8/18/2016 6:32:58 PM, Fernyx wrote:
At 8/17/2016 6:00:34 PM, popculturepooka wrote:
At 8/17/2016 3:39:51 PM, TheChristian wrote:
Okay, so the Milwaukee "victim" Seville Smith pulled a gun on the police. He was going to shoot them. And they fired first.

Imagine this- you have a gun. I have a gun. I pull my gun on you and you have a split second to react. How do you react? You shoot my head off!


Jury's still out on him pulling the gun on the police, but I'll grant it.

This isn't about police brutality. This is about gun control, this is about defending blacks from so-called "racism". It's not racism. It's just life. I mean, you have a knipshit over one black guy getting shot by someone defending themselves!


If you actually believe this was merely about a black guy getting shot, you're blind. This happened for the same reasons the riots in Baltimore and Ferguson happened. Those cases were merely matches that lit the kegs. The DOJ reports bear out the reality of terrible policing in both Baltimore and Ferguson.

The media is blowing this way out of proportion. This is not about black and white, black and blue. This is about turning every little thing about a black person into a "racist attack".

BLM is a terrorist group.

Lul.

Look at the damage you've caused. You loot, you destroy, just look at it.

Do you realize the Civil Rights Movements "caused" 150+ riots in ONE summer? And hundreds more in the decade plus it was still in duration... Do you realize people blamed MLK for this? Do you realize that the majority of Americans at the time thought that the CRM was violent and/or caused violence even though MLK explicitly preached non-violence and they were hurting their own cause?

One of you shot several police officers not a month ago!

You mean the guy who EXPLICITLY said he wasn't with any group including BLM?

....

.........................


Just deal with it. The cops aren't racist. Maybe a few are, and don't get me wrong, police brutality is awful.

Systemic racism doesn't mandate that each and every cop be racist....


But it's not f*cking happening here.

From what I've seen of the case, I'd actually agree.

Well, just because that one didn't cause other riots, lets look at the ones who did.


Which ones?

Michael Brown- Even the DOJ agreed that he strong arm robbed a store and further tried to attack and take the gun of a cop. He started the false saying "Hands Up Don't Shoot". Also no matter how much I hate George Zimmerman, he was being beat up by Trayvon Martin and has the witness testamony and cuts/bruises to back it up.

After stalking him with a weapon...and based on his history, there's not a small chance he was the aggressor and he just was getting his @ss beat for starting something in the first place.

Recently a MIT student researched and found while force ismore likely against blacks, shootings are not more likely. I will agree with BLM that poliece brutality is an issue, but it isn't a 'black' issue. They take a problem that applies to everyone and make it only about themselves.

If you're talking about Roland Fryer's study*, is flawed in some significant ways. ** And an earlier paper found significant in bias in police shooting. *** And Fryer was asked specifically about this study and said, "Our paper does not attempt to overturn previous analyses; its guiding novelty is the granularity of the micro-data." ****

* http://www.nber.org...
** http://scholar.harvard.edu...
http://www.vox.com...
***http://journals.plos.org...
"There is no relationship between county-level racial bias in police shootings and crime rates (even race-specific crime rates), meaning that the racial bias observed in police shootings in this data set is not explainable as a response to local-level crime rates."
**** http://www.nytimes.com...
At 10/3/2016 11:49:13 PM, thett3 wrote:
BLACK LIVES MATTER!
triangle.128k
Posts: 3,641
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/20/2016 5:46:31 AM
Posted: 3 months ago
At 8/19/2016 6:21:57 AM, Hiu wrote:
At 8/19/2016 3:53:00 AM, triangle.128k wrote:
At 8/19/2016 1:50:13 AM, Hiu wrote:
Well I happen to be one of the "blacks" that have had issues with police considering I'm a college student and am not in any kind of trouble. I think there are issues that need to be address such as police reform. I believe myself and throwback came to an understanding on this (considering he proclaims to be a peace officer).

don't be a thug and you won't have issues with the police.

The smartest Blacks I've met don't complain about discrimination and white people, they actually work hard unlike the dindus.

Don't be so asinine. Being a "thug" has nothing to do with being stopped and asked whether you are on parole or probation. this is an occasional occurence in the inner city. Hell, even around the college campuses. Largely because some of us blacks dare to look a police officer in the eye.
How many times have you been stopped by a police officer for no reason?

"they actually work hard unlike the dindus."

Maybe if some whites focused on themselves instead of the vernacular of the "dindus" maybe they would be perceived as level headed citizens. But alas, the meth heads among the white population could less about civility.
Why are blacks following "thug culture" not a problem to the black community? You pretend like it isn't, even though it's one of the reasons Blacks are poorer on average and have less education. You can thank the liberal welfare state for encouraging this thug culture, especially given these people can live off welfare without working hard to compete in the job market.
Agent_Orange
Posts: 2,252
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/24/2016 1:53:16 AM
Posted: 3 months ago
At 8/20/2016 5:46:31 AM, triangle.128k wrote:
At 8/19/2016 6:21:57 AM, Hiu wrote:
At 8/19/2016 3:53:00 AM, triangle.128k wrote:
At 8/19/2016 1:50:13 AM, Hiu wrote:
Well I happen to be one of the "blacks" that have had issues with police considering I'm a college student and am not in any kind of trouble. I think there are issues that need to be address such as police reform. I believe myself and throwback came to an understanding on this (considering he proclaims to be a peace officer).

don't be a thug and you won't have issues with the police.

The smartest Blacks I've met don't complain about discrimination and white people, they actually work hard unlike the dindus.

Don't be so asinine. Being a "thug" has nothing to do with being stopped and asked whether you are on parole or probation. this is an occasional occurence in the inner city. Hell, even around the college campuses. Largely because some of us blacks dare to look a police officer in the eye.
How many times have you been stopped by a police officer for no reason?
I'm literally a cop and I've been stopped for no reason.
And I'm far from the only officer this has happened to. Also racial profiling happens and I can prove it in a debate. You down?

"they actually work hard unlike the dindus."

Maybe if some whites focused on themselves instead of the vernacular of the "dindus" maybe they would be perceived as level headed citizens. But alas, the meth heads among the white population could less about civility.
Why are blacks following "thug culture" not a problem to the black community? You pretend like it isn't, even though it's one of the reasons Blacks are poorer on average and have less education. You can thank the liberal welfare state for encouraging this thug culture, especially given these people can live off welfare without working hard to compete in the job market.

Whats thug culture?
#BlackLivesMatter
triangle.128k
Posts: 3,641
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/24/2016 1:57:15 AM
Posted: 3 months ago
At 8/24/2016 1:53:16 AM, Agent_Orange wrote:
At 8/20/2016 5:46:31 AM, triangle.128k wrote:
At 8/19/2016 6:21:57 AM, Hiu wrote:
At 8/19/2016 3:53:00 AM, triangle.128k wrote:
At 8/19/2016 1:50:13 AM, Hiu wrote:
Well I happen to be one of the "blacks" that have had issues with police considering I'm a college student and am not in any kind of trouble. I think there are issues that need to be address such as police reform. I believe myself and throwback came to an understanding on this (considering he proclaims to be a peace officer).

don't be a thug and you won't have issues with the police.

The smartest Blacks I've met don't complain about discrimination and white people, they actually work hard unlike the dindus.

Don't be so asinine. Being a "thug" has nothing to do with being stopped and asked whether you are on parole or probation. this is an occasional occurence in the inner city. Hell, even around the college campuses. Largely because some of us blacks dare to look a police officer in the eye.
How many times have you been stopped by a police officer for no reason?
I'm literally a cop and I've been stopped for no reason.
And I'm far from the only officer this has happened to. Also racial profiling happens and I can prove it in a debate. You down?
How many times? In what location?

I never said it never happened, but you guys can't keep complaining about discrimination every second and blame your failures on discrimination.

"they actually work hard unlike the dindus."

Maybe if some whites focused on themselves instead of the vernacular of the "dindus" maybe they would be perceived as level headed citizens. But alas, the meth heads among the white population could less about civility.
Why are blacks following "thug culture" not a problem to the black community? You pretend like it isn't, even though it's one of the reasons Blacks are poorer on average and have less education. You can thank the liberal welfare state for encouraging this thug culture, especially given these people can live off welfare without working hard to compete in the job market.

Whats thug culture?

A culture followed by "dindus"

(i.e. smoking marijuana, doing crimes, not doing well in school and not seeking much education, talking in broken english, etc.)
Agent_Orange
Posts: 2,252
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/24/2016 8:09:16 PM
Posted: 3 months ago
At 8/24/2016 1:57:15 AM, triangle.128k wrote:
At 8/24/2016 1:53:16 AM, Agent_Orange wrote:
At 8/20/2016 5:46:31 AM, triangle.128k wrote:
At 8/19/2016 6:21:57 AM, Hiu wrote:
At 8/19/2016 3:53:00 AM, triangle.128k wrote:
At 8/19/2016 1:50:13 AM, Hiu wrote:
Well I happen to be one of the "blacks" that have had issues with police considering I'm a college student and am not in any kind of trouble. I think there are issues that need to be address such as police reform. I believe myself and throwback came to an understanding on this (considering he proclaims to be a peace officer).

don't be a thug and you won't have issues with the police.

The smartest Blacks I've met don't complain about discrimination and white people, they actually work hard unlike the dindus.

Don't be so asinine. Being a "thug" has nothing to do with being stopped and asked whether you are on parole or probation. this is an occasional occurence in the inner city. Hell, even around the college campuses. Largely because some of us blacks dare to look a police officer in the eye.
How many times have you been stopped by a police officer for no reason?
I'm literally a cop and I've been stopped for no reason.
And I'm far from the only officer this has happened to. Also racial profiling happens and I can prove it in a debate. You down?
How many times? In what location?
Why is that even relevant?

I never said it never happened, but you guys can't keep complaining about discrimination every second and blame your failures on discrimination.
Lol no we don't. The whole point of black lives matter is that we feel we are obligated to due process. Or at the very least cops are actually punished for doing this job wrong instead of it just being covered up or swept under the rug. You want to debate how black people have never had equal footing as whites in this country , we can but this is a different issue. All part of a greater problem though.

Its like when poor black people complain about racism all you conservatives say is "Hey you're poor because Youre lazy". And you cry about welfare without actually knowing at all how welfare works. And when a rich black person complains you say "hey you got money, stop complaining"

When rich and poor black people are complaining about racism, doesn't that mean something? When liberal and conservative black people tell you rascism is real, doesnt that mean something. Millions of minorities in this country and you think we're making this sh1t up?

"they actually work hard unlike the dindus."

Maybe if some whites focused on themselves instead of the vernacular of the "dindus" maybe they would be perceived as level headed citizens. But alas, the meth heads among the white population could less about civility.
Why are blacks following "thug culture" not a problem to the black community? You pretend like it isn't, even though it's one of the reasons Blacks are poorer on average and have less education. You can thank the liberal welfare state for encouraging this thug culture, especially given these people can live off welfare without working hard to compete in the job market.

Whats thug culture?

A culture followed by "dindus"
Really with the racial slur. Youre better than that. I hope.

(i.e. smoking marijuana, doing crimes, not doing well in school and not seeking much education, talking in broken english, etc.)

Ok so white people smoke more weed than we do. Also commit more crimes. Yes I know there's a larger percentage of blacks but fact is, if there's a crime committed in this country, chances are it's a white man. Also do you really think the way you speak makes you a thug? Nigga that's retarded.

I would also like proof of thugs telling others not to go to school. I can show you plenty of examples of thugs, genuine thugs telling people to go to school. Wanna see who gets more?
#BlackLivesMatter
triangle.128k
Posts: 3,641
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/25/2016 4:57:04 AM
Posted: 3 months ago
At 8/24/2016 8:09:16 PM, Agent_Orange wrote:
At 8/24/2016 1:57:15 AM, triangle.128k wrote:
At 8/24/2016 1:53:16 AM, Agent_Orange wrote:
At 8/20/2016 5:46:31 AM, triangle.128k wrote:
At 8/19/2016 6:21:57 AM, Hiu wrote:
At 8/19/2016 3:53:00 AM, triangle.128k wrote:
At 8/19/2016 1:50:13 AM, Hiu wrote:
Well I happen to be one of the "blacks" that have had issues with police considering I'm a college student and am not in any kind of trouble. I think there are issues that need to be address such as police reform. I believe myself and throwback came to an understanding on this (considering he proclaims to be a peace officer).

don't be a thug and you won't have issues with the police.

The smartest Blacks I've met don't complain about discrimination and white people, they actually work hard unlike the dindus.

Don't be so asinine. Being a "thug" has nothing to do with being stopped and asked whether you are on parole or probation. this is an occasional occurence in the inner city. Hell, even around the college campuses. Largely because some of us blacks dare to look a police officer in the eye.
How many times have you been stopped by a police officer for no reason?
I'm literally a cop and I've been stopped for no reason.
And I'm far from the only officer this has happened to. Also racial profiling happens and I can prove it in a debate. You down?
How many times? In what location?
Why is that even relevant?

I never said it never happened, but you guys can't keep complaining about discrimination every second and blame your failures on discrimination.
Lol no we don't. The whole point of black lives matter is that we feel we are obligated to due process. Or at the very least cops are actually punished for doing this job wrong instead of it just being covered up or swept under the rug. You want to debate how black people have never had equal footing as whites in this country , we can but this is a different issue. All part of a greater problem though.
The police are quite often punished for not doing their job correctly, thus this anti-police sentiment being promoted by "dindus" is an awful idea. The goal of the black lives matter movement does not seem bad on paper. However in reality, a lot of BLM "members" (if not most of them) hold anti-police sentiment and even resort to violence. When BLM rioters resort to violence, the people most effected are the educated and contributing Blacks whom are having their stores and possibly homes destroyed or damaged due to violent rioters. Yet the riot was done in the name of liberating Blacks...

Most police in the US are good people who do their job quite well. The problem here is with a small minority of police, thus rending anti-police rhetoric as nonsensical.

Its like when poor black people complain about racism all you conservatives say is "Hey you're poor because Youre lazy". And you cry about welfare without actually knowing at all how welfare works. And when a rich black person complains you say "hey you got money, stop complaining"
I know how welfare works, and you must not know all the details about the welfare state if you believe it helps Blacks. Please note that the liberal welfare state is what has severely hurt Black America. Yet, the fact remains that Blacks are disproportionately Democrat supporters. I suppose the Democrats have thrown Black people into a cycle of welfare dependency, thus is the reason why they keep voting for the people whom are most harmful to them.
http://www.frontpagemag.com...
http://www.discoverthenetworks.org...

When rich and poor black people are complaining about racism, doesn't that mean something? When liberal and conservative black people tell you rascism is real, doesnt that mean something. Millions of minorities in this country and you think we're making this sh1t up?
It is real, but indirect racism comes from the liberal welfare state. This is something conservatives don't want to expand upon, wheras liberals do.

"they actually work hard unlike the dindus."

Maybe if some whites focused on themselves instead of the vernacular of the "dindus" maybe they would be perceived as level headed citizens. But alas, the meth heads among the white population could less about civility.
Why are blacks following "thug culture" not a problem to the black community? You pretend like it isn't, even though it's one of the reasons Blacks are poorer on average and have less education. You can thank the liberal welfare state for encouraging this thug culture, especially given these people can live off welfare without working hard to compete in the job market.

Whats thug culture?

A culture followed by "dindus"
Really with the racial slur. Youre better than that. I hope.
Dindu.
On a serious note, by "dindu" I am referring to Blacks who follow thug culture. I have absolutely no problem with Blacks who wish to seek an education and avoid following this self-destructive culture.

(i.e. smoking marijuana, doing crimes, not doing well in school and not seeking much education, talking in broken english, etc.)

Ok so white people smoke more weed than we do. Also commit more crimes. Yes I know there's a larger percentage of blacks but fact is, if there's a crime committed in this country, chances are it's a white man. Also do you really think the way you speak makes you a thug? Nigga that's retarded.
Why is speaking in broken unclear English not a bad thing? I can rarely understand dindus who use awful grammar and mispronounce words. Also, usually it is quite easy to tell the difference between an educated person and an uneducated person based on their accent and speech. The logic can be applied to Black people, because the well educated ones don't speak like dindus do.

The reason I said smoking weed is a part of "thug culture" is because smoking weed is less prevalent among Blacks who don't follow "thug culture."

And crime among "thugs" is definitely an issue. Are you failing to recognize that there is a clear difference of behavior between "normal" black people and thugs?

I would also like proof of thugs telling others not to go to school. I can show you plenty of examples of thugs, genuine thugs telling people to go to school. Wanna see who gets more?
Just look at the lower-level classes in your school and the ones who don't give a damn about grades. Those are the "thugs" I am talking about.
Agent_Orange
Posts: 2,252
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/25/2016 7:01:15 PM
Posted: 3 months ago
At 8/25/2016 4:57:04 AM, triangle.128k wrote:
At 8/24/2016 8:09:16 PM, Agent_Orange wrote:
At 8/24/2016 1:57:15 AM, triangle.128k wrote:
At 8/24/2016 1:53:16 AM, Agent_Orange wrote:
At 8/20/2016 5:46:31 AM, triangle.128k wrote:
At 8/19/2016 6:21:57 AM, Hiu wrote:
At 8/19/2016 3:53:00 AM, triangle.128k wrote:
At 8/19/2016 1:50:13 AM, Hiu wrote:
Well I happen to be one of the "blacks" that have had issues with police considering I'm a college student and am not in any kind of trouble. I think there are issues that need to be address such as police reform. I believe myself and throwback came to an understanding on this (considering he proclaims to be a peace officer).

don't be a thug and you won't have issues with the police.

The smartest Blacks I've met don't complain about discrimination and white people, they actually work hard unlike the dindus.

Don't be so asinine. Being a "thug" has nothing to do with being stopped and asked whether you are on parole or probation. this is an occasional occurence in the inner city. Hell, even around the college campuses. Largely because some of us blacks dare to look a police officer in the eye.
How many times have you been stopped by a police officer for no reason?
I'm literally a cop and I've been stopped for no reason.
And I'm far from the only officer this has happened to. Also racial profiling happens and I can prove it in a debate. You down?
How many times? In what location?
Why is that even relevant?

I never said it never happened, but you guys can't keep complaining about discrimination every second and blame your failures on discrimination.

The police are quite often punished for not doing their job correctly, thus this anti-police sentiment being promoted by "dindus" is an awful idea. The goal of the black lives matter movement does not seem bad on paper. However in reality, a lot of BLM "members" (if not most of them) hold anti-police sentiment and even resort to violence. When BLM rioters resort to violence, the people most effected are the educated and contributing Blacks whom are having their stores and possibly homes destroyed or damaged due to violent rioters. Yet the riot was done in the name of liberating Blacks...
This is false. The vast majority of BLM members are peaceful like myself. I've got the numbers to prove this. This is why conservatives will never ever get black votes. As of August 16, 2016 here have been 1436 protest held by black lives matter https://elephrame.com.... How many have ended in full scale riots? 2? maybe 3? Don't count Dallas because the Dallas shooter swore off any allegiance to BLM. So thats 0.2% of violent protest and yet you would brand us all as thugs and terrorist? What?

Most police in the US are good people who do their job quite well. The problem here is with a small minority of police, thus rending anti-police rhetoric as nonsensical.
I agree. But when innocent people are gun downed for no reason, someone should be punished. Please tell me why John Crawford deserved to die. And do your research or i will rip you a new one.

I know how welfare works, and you must not know all the details about the welfare state if you believe it helps Blacks. Please note that the liberal welfare state is what has severely hurt Black America. Yet, the fact remains that Blacks are disproportionately Democrat supporters. I suppose the Democrats have thrown Black people into a cycle of welfare dependency, thus is the reason why they keep voting for the people whom are most harmful to them.
http://www.frontpagemag.com...
http://www.discoverthenetworks.org...
Yet again another reason why you will never get the black vote. How dare you say that blacks were better off before 1965? What kind of mental acrobatics does your mind have to do to think that Jim Crow laws were better for us? Furthermore you still don't know how welfare works but you see I do. Because I've been on welfare. First and foremost theres a limit to how long you can be on it. Secondly if you are you MUST work or go to school. And you must prove you're doing it every few months(in some places every month) or you will be cut off. But thats what happened. First conservatives came up with this welfare queen idea right? That was the boogeyman, Lazy black people sitting back just abusing welfare but then that myth got busted. So they pivoted and now it's "hey welfare is totally bad for you guys anyway". Regardless of the fact single moms depend on that to feed their children. Regardless of the fact most welfare recipients are white people. Why isn't it harming them?

It is real, but indirect racism comes from the liberal welfare state. This is something conservatives don't want to expand upon, wheras liberals do.
lmfao so racism never existed before 1965? ok

"they actually work hard unlike the dindus."

Maybe if some whites focused on themselves instead of the vernacular of the "dindus" maybe they would be perceived as level headed citizens. But alas, the meth heads among the white population could less about civility.
Why are blacks following "thug culture" not a problem to the black community? You pretend like it isn't, even though it's one of the reasons Blacks are poorer on average and have less education. You can thank the liberal welfare state for encouraging this thug culture, especially given these people can live off welfare without working hard to compete in the job market.
"Thug culture" is the complete invention of white america. Sure we have criminals just like everyone else but there's nothing in our culture that encourages it.

Whats thug culture?


(i.e. smoking marijuana, doing crimes, not doing well in school and not seeking much education, talking in broken english, etc.)


Why is speaking in broken unclear English not a bad thing? I can rarely understand dindus who use awful grammar and mispronounce words. Also, usually it is quite easy to tell the difference between an educated person and an uneducated person based on their accent and speech. The logic can be applied to Black people, because the well educated ones don't speak like dindus do.
I'm going to go out on a limb and guess you don't actually know many black people. Of course you'll tell me you do but we both know you're lying so thats ok. I have friends at UC Berkeley(who's ranked 3rd in the world overall by the ARWU) who speak Ebonics. would you like a link to one's twitter page?

The reason I said smoking weed is a part of "thug culture" is because smoking weed is less prevalent among Blacks who don't follow "thug culture."
Lol false. you literally just made this up.

And crime among "thugs" is definitely an issue. Are you failing to recognize that there is a clear difference of behavior between "normal" black people and thugs?
Why are only black criminals thugs? The Webster definition of thug is pretty damn racially neutral. So you conservatives have randomly changed that into a racial slur for no reason. Just like you keep calling my people dindu's. I actually had respect for you as a man until now. Sure we argued but you never stooped to an obviously racist persona until now. So why is it, every conservative I meet is a white supremacist? But I should vote for you guys...hmmm


Just look at the lower-level classes in your school and the ones who don't give a damn about grades. Those are the "thugs" I am talking about.
So any kid not interested in school is a thug or just the black ones? I got a buddy in the AIr force who didn't give a damn
#BlackLivesMatter
Otto_Hasenkamp
Posts: 31
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/25/2016 10:07:19 PM
Posted: 3 months ago
At 8/17/2016 3:39:51 PM, TheChristian wrote:
Okay, so the Milwaukee "victim" Seville Smith pulled a gun on the police. He was going to shoot them. And they fired first.

"Tyrone fired 4 shots at a policeman, but that doesn't make it acceptable to shoot him. #PoliceBrutality #BlackLivesMatter"
"Vor uns liegt Deutschland, in uns marschiert Deutschland, und hinter uns, kommt Deutschland!"