Throwback
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/21/2016 2:11:24 PM
Posted: 3 months ago
At 8/21/2016 12:58:20 PM, Heterodox wrote:
I identify as a meat popsicle.

LOL...nice take on our dying values and dying culture. -Throwback, the blue-leafed liquid deck lining.
When I respond with "OK" don't take it personally. I'm simply being appropriately dismissive.
foxxhajti
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/21/2016 2:22:58 PM

I identify as a pansexual demigirl foxkin adult baby. My pronouns are xe, xyr, xemself. Respect my pronouns, or you'll trigger me big time, you bigot.
"It's interesting to observe that almost all truly worthy men have simple manners, and that simple manners are almost always taken as a sign of little worth" - Giacomo Leopardi

"It is more honorable to be raised to a throne than to be born to one. Fortune bestows the one, merit obtains the other." - Francesco Petrarca

"You too must not count too much on your reality as you feel it today, since like yesterday, it may prove an illusion for you tomorrow." - Luigi Pirandello
Fernyx
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/21/2016 2:57:11 PM

I identify as a 32yr old tortoise.
bballcrook21
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/22/2016 5:12:46 AM
Omg this just gave me PTSD #transphobic
If you put the federal government in charge of the Sahara Desert, in 5 years there'd be a shortage of sand. - Friedman

Underlying most arguments against the free market is a lack of belief in freedom itself. -Friedman

Nothing is so permanent as a temporary government program. - Friedman

Society will never be free until the last Democrat is strangled with the entrails of the last Communist.
imperialchimp
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/22/2016 8:01:25 AM
Humanzee
Ape Lives Matter (ALM)

What if I were to tell you that humans have false logic? Prepare for confusion.

-.-- --- ..- / ... .... --- ..- .-.. -.. / .... .- ...- . / -. --- - / - .-. .- -. ... .-.. .- - . -.. / - .... .. ... .-.-.- .-.-.- .-.-.-
triangle.128k
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/22/2016 3:37:57 PM
I identify as a pseudoqueer negative semi-retarded A10-C Thunderbolt II with 3 extra engines from the narnian dimension of hell one buddhist realm of existence above Nazi Germany right below Hogwarts University right below heaven and under hell. My preferred pronouns are Xieum, Xiearuiumra, and Xioareuouaoriue.

I am triggered if you don't use my right pronouns
Valkrin
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/22/2016 3:59:12 PM
I sexually Identify as Fox McCloud. Ever since I was a boy I dreamed of defending my Melee Championship at EVO. People say to me that a person being Fox McCloud is Impossible and I'm f*cking retarded but I don't care, Mishun Complete. I'm having MaNg0 inject me with tech skill and mindgames. From now on I want you guys to call me "Fox" and respect my right to shine and upsmash. If you can't accept me you're a spaciephobe and need to check your tierlist privilege. Thank you for being so understanding.
"So, to start off, I've never committed suicide." - Vaarka
Vaarka
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/22/2016 4:01:49 PM
A wall socket (outlet), preferably the one on the bottom, but it has to be a European outlet. Sexually, I am a reincarnate of Gordan Ramsay's left arm, but smothered in hot wax and painted over with copper and acrylic paints on the chroma spectrum. Failure to acknowledge such will trigger me enough to burst into flames the next time someone tries to use me for power, and I will not calm down until thoroughly doused with water.
You're probably thinking right now "haha I'm a genius". Well you're not -Valkrin

inferno: "I don't know, are you attracted to women?"
ButterCatX: "No, Vaarka is mine!"

All hail scum Vaarka, wielder of the bastard sword, smiter of nations, destroyer of spiders -VOT

"Vaarka, I've been thinking about this for a long time now," (pulls out small box made of macaroni) "W-will you be my noodle buddy?" -Kirigaya
keithprosser
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/23/2016 7:59:27 AM
My pronouns are xe, xyr, xemself. Respect my pronouns, or you'll trigger me big time, you bigot.

Surely that's 'You'll trigger xe big time', don't xou thing?
AlyceTheElectrician
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/24/2016 9:03:00 PM
I identify as a fembot with machine gun jubblies.
Be who you are, Say what you feel, Because those who mind don"t matter, And those who matter don't mind.

BANGTAN! Blood, Sweat, & Tears> Check it out yes! https://www.youtube.com...
Godgirl
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/27/2016 12:31:49 AM

"The pinecones in my backyard identify as human. They can't provide for themselves, so you need to pay taxes to provide their welfare."
I didn't come up with this my friend Josh did.
kodad
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/31/2016 9:48:09 PM
that's p good :) I identify as female and nothing else, although sometimes I feel more like a potato lol
Otokage
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/3/2016 10:55:40 AM
I identify as God, and I would like to ask people to worship me and kill anyone that doesn't worship me. Specifically I want their heads chopped and their fingertips cut in opposite directions. Anyone that obeys my commands will have great reward by my side in the afterlife, and anyone that rebels will be doomed to eternal suffering.

PS: I'm all loving, all caring, all forgiving, perfect, eternal, omnipotent, colossally beyond your pitiful comprehension. So do not judge me or criticice me.
ThisIsMyUsername333
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/7/2016 2:49:13 AM
Posted: 2 months ago
Personally, I identify as abortionsexual. I've known that I'm abortionsexual since I was 12, which was when I found out what abortion was. Even though my parents think that I'm disgusting, I still watch Planned Parenthood videos on my iPad when it's late at night. There's just something about abortion that appeals to me. Maybe it's the little arms, or maybe it's the blood, but either way, I hope that the Supreme Court legalizes abortion marriage next, so I can be with the love of my life. My pronouns are fetus, zygote, and trimester. Please don't be an abortophobe to me or my lifelong hero, Kermit Gosnell.