Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/7/2011 5:29:38 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 1/7/2011 4:55:17 AM, FREEDO wrote:
Case closed. Go home.:

Yup, pretty much.
"Have you ever considered suicide? If not, please do." -- Mouthwash (to Inferno)
PARADIGM_L0ST
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/7/2011 8:18:00 AM
At 1/7/2011 8:13:10 AM, badger wrote:
a lot of my friends are suddenly big into the illuminati.. it's funny.:

It sounds more sad than anything else.
"Have you ever considered suicide? If not, please do." -- Mouthwash (to Inferno)
Ogan
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/7/2011 9:06:52 AM
At 1/7/2011 2:20:06 AM, FREEDO wrote:
Discuss.

The Illuminati – who were and are they originally and presently - disregarding all the lizard and conspiracy nonsense which has muddied the waters?

The original Illuminati, whether believed in or not, are all those advanced Messengers said to have given a Light unto the world. Here's a quote:

"Only when Illumination has been reached can the Mind become certain of having acquired WISDOM. Before it is thus perfected it endeavours to count the sands of the desert, or the drops in the Ocean, and it exists in a perpetual state of twilight; ever puzzled and perplexed by the multitudinous evidences of the variety of God's creations; and is far removed from the Great Light of profound Omnipotence of the Infinite One Lord.
"Intellect constantly searches and rejects; Illumination finds and keeps.
"Until ‘Illumination' has been reached, the ‘Light' will be no more than a form of energy consisting of vibrations in the ether, which act upon the optic nerve and make vision possible. And how dark that light is when compared with the Illumination of the Illuminati!"
PARADIGM_L0ST
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/7/2011 9:23:16 AM
At 1/7/2011 9:06:52 AM, Ogan wrote:
Discuss.

The Illuminati – who were and are they originally and presently - disregarding all the lizard and conspiracy nonsense which has muddied the waters?

The original Illuminati, whether believed in or not, are all those advanced Messengers said to have given a Light unto the world. Here's a quote:

"Only when Illumination has been reached can the Mind become certain of having acquired WISDOM. Before it is thus perfected it endeavours to count the sands of the desert, or the drops in the Ocean, and it exists in a perpetual state of twilight; ever puzzled and perplexed by the multitudinous evidences of the variety of God's creations; and is far removed from the Great Light of profound Omnipotence of the Infinite One Lord.
"Intellect constantly searches and rejects; Illumination finds and keeps.
"Until ‘Illumination' has been reached, the ‘Light' will be no more than a form of energy consisting of vibrations in the ether, which act upon the optic nerve and make vision possible. And how dark that light is when compared with the Illumination of the Illuminati!":

The only relevance that the now defunct Illuminati has on the global theater is the one perpetuated by the very conspiracy theorists who prop them up.

I would like to see unambiguous evidence of the Illuminati's current existence, and for someone to demonstrate their goals of "world domination."
badger
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/7/2011 11:50:29 AM
At 1/7/2011 8:18:00 AM, PARADIGM_L0ST wrote:

nah it's funny alrite.. my friends are idiots :)
signature
badger
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/7/2011 11:51:34 AM
At 1/7/2011 11:50:29 AM, badger wrote:
At 1/7/2011 8:18:00 AM, PARADIGM_L0ST wrote:

nah it's funny alrite.. my friends are idiots :)

well.. not all of them. and you lot are my friends too so..
signature
Cerebral_Narcissist
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/7/2011 12:20:19 PM
Geo posted a picture of an italian man in a dress, what more evidence do you people need?
I am voting for Innomen because of his intelligence, common sense, humility and the fact that Juggle appears to listen to him. Any other Presidential style would have a large sub-section of the site up in arms. If I was President I would destroy the site though elitism, others would let it run riot. Innomen represents a middle way that works, neither draconian nor anarchic and that is the only way things can work. Plus he does it all without ego trips.
thisoneguy
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/11/2011 6:41:03 PM
Discuss.

Illuminat, Latin, meaning "illuminated",
Their theory is that a person goes through 33 degrees of Freemasonry, the same number of bones in the spine, called vertebrae, and once this is achieved the brain is then reached and illuminated, which is the satanic eye "Horus" or the Sun, this is where we get the word "Horizon" from, - "Horus is rising". we also get the word "hours" from the same word

Have you noticed the red dot on an Indians forehead ?

The area between the eyebrows, the sixth chakra known as the 'agna' meaning 'command', is the seat of concealed wisdom.
It is the centre point wherein all experience is gathered in total concentration. According to the tantric cult, when during meditation the latent energy ('kundalini') rises from the base of the spine towards the head, this 'agna' is the probable outlet for this potent energy.
The red 'kumkum' between the eyebrows is said to retain energy in the human body and control the various levels of concentration. It is also the central point of the base of the creation itself — symbolizing auspiciousness and good fortune.

Anyway, I could write loads but nobody seems interested in contributing to this thread, and it may be best suited on the religious forum.
Ogan
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/12/2011 4:16:50 PM
At 1/11/2011 6:41:03 PM, thisoneguy wrote:
Discuss.

Their theory is that a person goes through 33 degrees of Freemasonry, the same number of bones in the spine, called vertebrae, and once this is achieved the brain is then reached and illuminated, which is the satanic eye "Horus" or the Sun, this is where we get the word "Horizon" from, - "Horus is rising". we also get the word "hours" from the same word

The area between the eyebrows, the sixth chakra known as the 'agna' meaning 'command', is the seat of concealed wisdom.
It is the centre point wherein all experience is gathered in total concentration. According to the tantric cult, when during meditation the latent energy ('kundalini') rises from the base of the spine towards the head, this 'agna' is the probable outlet for this potent energy.
The red 'kumkum' between the eyebrows is said to retain energy in the human body and control the various levels of concentration. It is also the central point of the base of the creation itself — symbolizing auspiciousness and good fortune.

Anyway, I could write loads but nobody seems interested in contributing to this thread, and it may be best suited on the religious forum.

The Centre or Chakram located between and just above the eyebrows is wrongly termed the "Two Petalled Lotus". In fact it has 96 ‘petals' or radiations divided into two halves of 48 each. In one half Red and some orange dominates, in the other Blue and some purple. It is the instrument of seeing into the Higher Planes of existence. But, although that vision is marvellous, true Illumination far exceeds that and bears more of a relation with the main Centre at the top of the head.
SuperRobotWars
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/12/2011 4:26:44 PM
Type itanimulli and see what you get . . .
Minister Of Trolling
: At 12/6/2011 2:21:41 PM, badger wrote:
: ugly people should beat beautiful people ugly. simple! you'd be killing two birds with the one stone... women like violent men and you're making yourself more attractive, relatively. i met a blonde dude who was prettier than me not so long ago. he's not so pretty now! ha!
:
: ...and well, he wasn't really prettier than me. he just had nice hair.
SuperRobotWars
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/12/2011 7:58:39 PM
At 1/12/2011 4:26:44 PM, SuperRobotWars wrote:
Type itanimulli into Google and see what you get . . .
Minister Of Trolling
: At 12/6/2011 2:21:41 PM, badger wrote:
: ugly people should beat beautiful people ugly. simple! you'd be killing two birds with the one stone... women like violent men and you're making yourself more attractive, relatively. i met a blonde dude who was prettier than me not so long ago. he's not so pretty now! ha!
:
: ...and well, he wasn't really prettier than me. he just had nice hair.
GeoLaureate8
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/12/2011 8:15:48 PM
At 1/7/2011 12:20:19 PM, Cerebral_Narcissist wrote:
Geo posted a picture of an italian man in a dress, what more evidence do you people need?

You know that's not the only pic I have. I have pics of Grand Master Leo Zagami with other members of high ranking members of secret societies.

Illuminati Grand Master Leo Zagami with Sir Ian Sinclair, a high ranking member of the Freemasons and Gnostic Templars.
http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net...
"We must raise the standard of the Old, free, decentralized, and strictly limited Republic."
-- Murray Rothbard

"The worst thing that can happen to a good cause is, not to be skillfully attacked, but to be ineptly defended."
-- Frederic Bastiat
GeoLaureate8
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/12/2011 8:17:45 PM
At 1/11/2011 6:41:03 PM, thisoneguy wrote:
Discuss.

None of this makes sense.

Why would a topic on the Illuminati go in the religious forum? I think you mean the Politics forum. The Illuminati is not a religious organization.
"We must raise the standard of the Old, free, decentralized, and strictly limited Republic."
-- Murray Rothbard

"The worst thing that can happen to a good cause is, not to be skillfully attacked, but to be ineptly defended."
-- Frederic Bastiat
GeoLaureate8
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/12/2011 8:34:48 PM
At 1/7/2011 9:23:16 AM, PARADIGM_L0ST wrote:
I would like to see unambiguous evidence of the Illuminati's current existence, and for someone to demonstrate their goals of "world domination."

Not only does the Illuminati exist, but I am friends with an Illuminati member and talk to him on Facebook.
-- Murray Rothbard

-- Frederic Bastiat
MikeLoviN
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/12/2011 10:11:24 PM
At 1/12/2011 8:34:48 PM, GeoLaureate8 wrote:

Not only does the Illuminati exist, but I am friends with an Illuminati member and talk to him on Facebook.

LMAO... because they just love revealing their secrets to anyone who will believe what they say.

Seems pretty counter-intuitive for members of a secret society bent on world domination to be so readily accessible, don't you think?
CosmicAlfonzo
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/12/2011 10:15:11 PM
That's just what they want you to think
Official "High Priest of Secular Affairs and Transient Distributor of Sonic Apple Seeds relating to the Reptilian Division of Paperwork Immoliation" of The FREEDO Bureaucracy, a DDO branch of the Erisian Front, a subdivision of the Discordian Back, a Limb of the Illuminatian Cosmic Utensil Corp
GeoLaureate8
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/12/2011 10:15:34 PM
At 1/12/2011 10:11:24 PM, MikeLoviN wrote:

LMAO... because they just love revealing their secrets to anyone who will believe what they say.

Seems pretty counter-intuitive for members of a secret society bent on world domination to be so readily accessible, don't you think?

He's ex-Illuminati, but is now part of a benevolent Illumunati sect trying to counter the Illuminati. He's basically an Illuminati whistleblower. Btw, you can do a background check and see that he really is part of the royal Illuminati bloodlines, the Queen of England to be exact.
-- Murray Rothbard

-- Frederic Bastiat
Cerebral_Narcissist
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/13/2011 2:46:51 AM
At 1/12/2011 10:15:34 PM, GeoLaureate8 wrote:
At 1/12/2011 10:11:24 PM, MikeLoviN wrote:

He's ex-Illuminati, but is now part of a benevolent Illumunati sect trying to counter the Illuminati. He's basically an Illuminati whistleblower. Btw, you can do a background check and see that he really is part of the royal Illuminati bloodlines, the Queen of England to be exact.

Changes every time you mention it. Maybe it's time to grow up?
I am voting for Innomen because of his intelligence, common sense, humility and the fact that Juggle appears to listen to him. Any other Presidential style would have a large sub-section of the site up in arms. If I was President I would destroy the site though elitism, others would let it run riot. Innomen represents a middle way that works, neither draconian nor anarchic and that is the only way things can work. Plus he does it all without ego trips.
FREEDO
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/13/2011 3:06:52 AM
At 1/12/2011 8:15:48 PM, GeoLaureate8 wrote:

You know that's not the only pic I have. I have pics of Grand Master Leo Zagami with other members of high ranking members of secret societies.

Illuminati Grand Master Leo Zagami with Sir Ian Sinclair, a high ranking member of the Freemasons and Gnostic Templars.

If you're so sure that's the guy, why don't you just go kill him?
GRAND POOBAH OF DDO

fnord
GeoLaureate8
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/13/2011 3:29:16 AM
At 1/13/2011 3:06:52 AM, FREEDO wrote:

He's ex-Illuminati exposing their secrets.
-- Murray Rothbard

-- Frederic Bastiat
GeoLaureate8
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/13/2011 3:30:46 AM
At 1/13/2011 2:46:51 AM, Cerebral_Narcissist wrote:

Changes every time you mention it.

Nope. Show me where I was inconsistent in my description of Leo Zagami. I have only added information, not changed.
-- Murray Rothbard

-- Frederic Bastiat
Atheism
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/13/2011 3:50:49 AM
At 1/13/2011 3:30:46 AM, GeoLaureate8 wrote:

Nope. Show me where I was inconsistent in my description of Leo Zagami. I have only added information, not changed.
Where is your proof of the Illuminati aside from men dressed in red?
Excluding Lady Gaga.
I miss the old members.
FREEDO
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/13/2011 3:55:06 AM
At 1/13/2011 3:29:16 AM, GeoLaureate8 wrote:
At 1/13/2011 3:06:52 AM, FREEDO wrote:

He's ex-Illuminati exposing their secrets.

No, the Grand Master dude.
GRAND POOBAH OF DDO

fnord
Cerebral_Narcissist
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/13/2011 3:56:14 AM
At 1/13/2011 3:30:46 AM, GeoLaureate8 wrote:

Current Illuminati now ex.
Italian Royalty, now English.

Who cares anyway, it is childish pap that you will never offer a shred of evidence for.