Jump to topic:

I guess Transgender don't use public toilets

Deb-8-A-Bull
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/31/2016 8:46:43 AM
Posted: 3 months ago
1 year ago I was excited about all the talk of what toilet should the transgender folks use.

By the amount of talk about what's right and what's wrong. I thought by now every public toilet in every town would be packed full of transgender people, filling up all the stalls and lingering around the sinks, watching every move the CIS make.

I was kind of looking forward to sharing a restroom with a transgender person.

I guess you got to be lucky , right place right time.
MattTheDreamer
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/31/2016 10:17:18 AM
I mean, transgenders themselves only make up a very minuscule proportion of the population. That combined with the chances that both you and the transgender needs the toilet at the same time makes the chances even lower.

I assume it does happen, just gotta get lucky.
Deb-8-A-Bull
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/31/2016 12:05:54 PM
At 8/31/2016 10:17:18 AM, MattTheDreamer wrote:
I mean, transgenders themselves only make up a very minuscule proportion of the population. That combined with the chances that both you and the transgender needs the toilet at the same time makes the chances even lower.

I spend my days traveling from toilet to toilet in search of this elusive.
Transgender public toilet user.
Vaarka
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/31/2016 12:56:29 PM
At 8/31/2016 8:46:43 AM, Deb-8-A-Bull wrote:
1 year ago I was excited about all the talk of what toilet should the transgender folks use.

By the amount of talk about what's right and what's wrong. I thought by now every public toilet in every town would be packed full of transgender people, filling up all the stalls and lingering around the sinks, watching every move the CIS make.

I went on a backpacking weekend trip back in May with some guys from my troop, and we went up to Virginia. At the welcome building for Mount Rogers, they had 2 bathrooms, both single toilets, and the guy in the men's room was taking forever. So our scoutmaster, Mr Scott, got tired of waiting and said he was going into the other bathroom. His son, however, the smart alec that he is, said "Dad, you can't go in there. HB2."

Mr Scott pokes his head out of the door real quick and says "We're not in North Carolina," and then pointed at him and laughed that "hehehe" laugh before closing the door and locking it.
You're probably thinking right now "haha I'm a genius". Well you're not -Valkrin

inferno: "I don't know, are you attracted to women?"
ButterCatX: "No, Vaarka is mine!"

All hail scum Vaarka, wielder of the bastard sword, smiter of nations, destroyer of spiders -VOT

"Vaarka, I've been thinking about this for a long time now," (pulls out small box made of macaroni) "W-will you be my noodle buddy?" -Kirigaya
jesusismywarrior
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/31/2016 9:31:02 PM

They can piss in bushes.
Mark 10:44-45 "44 and whoever wants to be first must be slave of all. 45 For even the Son of Man did not come to be served, but to serve, and to give his life as a ransom for many."
Dirty.Harry
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/11/2016 6:10:55 PM
Posted: 2 months ago
At 8/31/2016 12:05:54 PM, Deb-8-A-Bull wrote:

But how would you know one if you did encounter one?
Deb-8-A-Bull
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/12/2016 5:37:14 AM
At 9/11/2016 6:10:55 PM, Dirty.Harry wrote:
At 8/31/2016 12:05:54 PM, Deb-8-A-Bull wrote:

But how would you know one if you did encounter one?

Nice question.
I never thought about that. I just pictured a lady pulling up her dress and using the wee trough. I reckon I could pick one out of a line up but. Although I'm not looking closely at people in toilets. Your question brings up some things I have to try and work out .
Your question also scares me to think , I could die before I share a restroom visit with a transgender person. Thus making my life pointless.
Maybe I could just visit a certain type of nighclub so I can achieve this life long goal.
I hope I haven't already achieved this , but I was unaware.
Thx for your help and concern.
Heterodox
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/15/2016 12:07:34 AM

Most men don't care who comes into the men's bathroom, but most men do care about who goes into the women's. Probably because they understand what a man can do to a woman (most especially if they ain't carrying) and give a shite about their daughters, wives and mothers.
Snazzy
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/15/2016 12:46:12 AM
The NBA and NCAA have disgraced themselves for removing events from North Carolina solely because people in North Carolina don't want their daughters exposed to perverts who can switch bathrooms anytime their gender "changes"
Disclaimer: This post in no way reflects the views of NBC or any of its affiliates.
Hiu
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/15/2016 12:53:33 AM
At 9/15/2016 12:46:12 AM, Snazzy wrote:
The NBA and NCAA have disgraced themselves for removing events from North Carolina solely because people in North Carolina don't want their daughters exposed to perverts who can switch bathrooms anytime their gender "changes"

Because they don't want to cow tow to bigotry?
Snazzy
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/15/2016 1:01:20 AM
At 9/15/2016 12:53:33 AM, Hiu wrote:

I don't understand how it's bigotry to prefer that someone uses the bathroom that corresponds with their biological parts instead of the gender that they feel that particular day. I think that if they're going to allow biological men into women's bathrooms, they might as well just make transgender bathrooms.
Disclaimer: This post in no way reflects the views of NBC or any of its affiliates.
Hiu
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/15/2016 1:14:32 AM
At 9/15/2016 1:01:20 AM, Snazzy wrote:

I don't understand how it's bigotry to prefer that someone uses the bathroom that corresponds with their biological parts instead of the gender that they feel that particular day. I think that if they're going to allow biological men into women's bathrooms, they might as well just make transgender bathrooms.

Because there are people that exist that do not feel they're born in the correct gender/sex and mentally they cannot cope with that so for a state to tell those people "oh well you're a man/woman" is bigoted because you are dictating what they are. Personally I don't care about what restroom they use. I'm not using the restroom to see who has a c*ck and who doesn't I'm there to take a sh*t or piss. All this brouhaha over who should use what restroom is right-wing conservative issue.
Heterodox
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/15/2016 1:39:13 AM
At 9/15/2016 1:14:32 AM, Hiu wrote:

Because there are people that exist that do not feel they're born in the correct gender/sex and mentally they cannot cope with that so for a state to tell those people "oh well you're a man/woman" is bigoted because you are dictating what they are. Personally I don't care about what restroom they use. I'm not using the restroom to see who has a c*ck and who doesn't I'm there to take a sh*t or piss. All this brouhaha over who should use what restroom is right-wing conservative issue.

There are also people that exist that do not feel they're life is worth living, that they cannot cope with it and should kill themselves.

And yet we don't celebrate suicide. Ya, both are "mental illnesses".
Heterodox
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/15/2016 1:40:35 AM
At 9/15/2016 1:39:13 AM, Heterodox wrote:

There are also people that exist that do not feel they're life is worth living, that they cannot cope with it and should kill themselves.

There are also people that exist that do not feel their life is worth living, that they cannot cope with it and should kill themselves.

Hiu
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/15/2016 1:43:19 AM

Apples and Oranges
Heterodox
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/15/2016 1:45:12 AM
At 9/15/2016 1:43:19 AM, Hiu wrote:

Apples and Oranges

Apples and Apples. Did you miss the part where they are both "mental illnesses"? Heck, name any other "mental illness" that is celebrated?
Snazzy
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/15/2016 1:49:06 AM

The problem is that there will inevitably people that use the bathroom of the opposite sex for perversive reasons. If peeping toms didn't exist, there would be unisex bathrooms instead of one for each gender. Also, telling someone that they're a biological man because they have a penis is not bigoted; it's fact. That's not me telling someone what gender they are, it's science.
Hiu
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/15/2016 1:49:16 AM
At 9/15/2016 1:45:12 AM, Heterodox wrote:

Apples and Oranges

Apples and Apples. Did you miss the part where they are both "mental illnesses"? Heck, name any other "mental illness" that is celebrated?

I saw that....And I still say apples and oranges. For one, can you scientifically prove that a transgender person has a mental disorder? I know someone that is suicidal has a mental disorder that needs to be remedied through medicine and behavioral modification but with respect to a transgendered person can you show scientifically that it is a mental disorder? From the APA or from the American Psychiatric Asociation or American Neurological Association?

Can you point where in the DSM being transgender is a psychological disorder? I own the DSM so I am so curious if you can point that out.
Hiu
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/15/2016 1:56:22 AM
At 9/15/2016 1:49:06 AM, Snazzy wrote:

The problem is that there will inevitably people that use the bathroom of the opposite sex for perversive reasons. If peeping toms didn't exist, there would be unisex bathrooms instead of one for each gender. Also, telling someone that they're a biological man because they have a penis is not bigoted; it's fact. That's not me telling someone what gender they are, it's science.

"If peeping toms didn"t exist, there would be unisex bathrooms instead of one of each gender."

False. Bathrooms based on sex would still exist due to the conscious nature of human beings and their sexual parts and the need to be comfortable among their own gender. Not to mention sexual assaults happen and unfortunately some men have poor impulse control.

"Also, telling someone that they're a biological man because they have a penis is not bigoted."
No, but making laws against people who truly feel they are of the opposite born sex is bigoted because it is society telling them what they are. In addition, attaching fear mongering tactics to the masses (assuming someone who is transgender is perverted) also develops this stereotype that all transgender people are somehow perverted. This is bigotry.

It is unscientific to tell someone to go by their assigned sex/gender if their neurochemistry does not match their sex parts.
Heterodox
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/15/2016 2:07:07 AM
At 9/15/2016 1:49:16 AM, Hiu wrote:
At 9/15/2016 1:45:12 AM, Heterodox wrote:

Apples and Oranges

I saw that....And I still say apples and oranges. For one, can you scientifically prove that a transgender person has a mental disorder? I know someone that is suicidal has a mental disorder that needs to be remedied through medicine and behavioral modification but with respect to a transgendered person can you show scientifically that it is a mental disorder? From the APA or from the American Psychiatric Asociation or American Neurological Association?

Can you point where in the DSM being transgender is a psychological disorder? I own the DSM so I am so curious if you can point that out.

Guess you missed the quotes too.
So you do recognize suicide as a "mental illness"? Why? Show it to me "scientifically".
Death isn't a disability and killing yourself doesn't cause any distress.
Snazzy
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/15/2016 2:35:20 AM
At 9/15/2016 1:56:22 AM, Hiu wrote:
At 9/15/2016 1:49:06 AM, Snazzy wrote:

"If peeping toms didn"t exist, there would be unisex bathrooms instead of one of each gender."

False. Bathrooms based on sex would still exist due to the conscious nature of human beings and their sexual parts and the need to be comfortable among their own gender. Not to mention sexual assaults happen and unfortunately some men have poor impulse control.

"Also, telling someone that they're a biological man because they have a penis is not bigoted."
No, but making laws against people who truly feel they are of the opposite born sex is bigoted because it is society telling them what they are. In addition, attaching fear mongering tactics to the masses (assuming someone who is transgender is perverted) also develops this stereotype that all transgender people are somehow perverted. This is bigotry.

It is unscientific to tell someone to go by their assigned sex/gender if their neurochemistry does not match their sex parts.

But if people need to be comfortable among their own gender, why are transgenders allowed into their bathroom? They might not approve of transgenders. People probably won't assume everyone is a pervert, but there's always that small chance. God assigns people to their gender for a reason, and that reason is not to switch genders. I also want to make it clear that I don't discriminate against people who actually feel like they are in the wrong body, but I don't think they made the correct choice to swap genders.