Jump to topic:

B.Ruth Gender

Throwback
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/10/2016 1:59:10 AM
Posted: 2 months ago
Bruce Jenner (B.Ruth Gender) was born, will live, and will die as him, he, male, however you prefer to define his gender. No surgery will ever alter that fact he is a male. I concede he is not a man. He is, however, a male. He cannot escape it. The same applies to any pervert who would engage in similar behavior, including any such pervert who happens to read this post.

I'm deeply sorry if the truth offends, I just don't give a dam!
When I respond with "OK" don't take it personally. I'm simply being appropriately dismissive.
foxxhajti
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/10/2016 7:09:12 AM
At 9/10/2016 1:59:10 AM, Throwback wrote:
Bruce Jenner (B.Ruth Gender) was born, will live, and will die as him, he, male, however you prefer to define his gender. No surgery will ever alter that fact he is a male. I concede he is not a man. He is, however, a male. He cannot escape it. The same applies to any pervert who would engage in similar behavior, including any such pervert who happens to read this post.

I wouldn't really consider him a pervert, but that's just me.
His sex, technically can never change, so there's some truth to the notion that he'll somewhat die as a male.

"It's interesting to observe that almost all truly worthy men have simple manners, and that simple manners are almost always taken as a sign of little worth" - Giacomo Leopardi

"It is more honorable to be raised to a throne than to be born to one. Fortune bestows the one, merit obtains the other." - Francesco Petrarca

"You too must not count too much on your reality as you feel it today, since like yesterday, it may prove an illusion for you tomorrow." - Luigi Pirandello
desmac
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/10/2016 1:06:08 PM

Either you are deeply sorry, or you just don't give a damn. Both is impossible.
Throwback
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/10/2016 7:47:57 PM
At 9/10/2016 1:06:08 PM, desmac wrote:

Either you are deeply sorry, or you just don't give a damn. Both is impossible.

Clearly, nothing gets by you.
When I respond with "OK" don't take it personally. I'm simply being appropriately dismissive.
1harderthanyouthink
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/10/2016 9:36:31 PM
At 9/10/2016 7:09:12 AM, foxxhajti wrote:

His sex, technically can never change, so there's some truth to the notion that he'll somewhat die as a male.

Literally wrong. https://en.wikipedia.org...
"It's awfully considerate of you to think of me here,
And I'm much obliged to you for making it clear - that I'm not here."

-Syd Barrett

DDO Risk King
foxxhajti
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/10/2016 9:38:34 PM
At 9/10/2016 9:36:31 PM, 1harderthanyouthink wrote:

By sex I meant biological sex. They can't change their chromosomes and whatnot.
"It's interesting to observe that almost all truly worthy men have simple manners, and that simple manners are almost always taken as a sign of little worth" - Giacomo Leopardi

"It is more honorable to be raised to a throne than to be born to one. Fortune bestows the one, merit obtains the other." - Francesco Petrarca

"You too must not count too much on your reality as you feel it today, since like yesterday, it may prove an illusion for you tomorrow." - Luigi Pirandello
1harderthanyouthink
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/10/2016 9:43:03 PM
At 9/10/2016 9:38:34 PM, foxxhajti wrote:

Would you really consider someone with a vagina a male?
"It's awfully considerate of you to think of me here,
And I'm much obliged to you for making it clear - that I'm not here."

-Syd Barrett

DDO Risk King
foxxhajti
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/10/2016 9:45:38 PM
At 9/10/2016 9:43:03 PM, 1harderthanyouthink wrote:

I wouldn't, personally. As an identity, they can be women or men, I don't really mind that. The thing is, they can't really change their biological sex.

foxxhajti
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/10/2016 9:50:04 PM
At 9/10/2016 9:45:38 PM, foxxhajti wrote:
At 9/10/2016 9:43:03 PM, 1harderthanyouthink wrote:

I wouldn't, personally. As an identity, they can be women or men, I don't really mind that. The thing is, they can't really change their biological sex.

I would, not I wouldn't*****