Total Posts:12|Showing Posts:1-12
Jump to topic:

Branding Rube

slo1
Posts: 4,351
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/22/2016 5:38:39 PM
Posted: 2 months ago
There are only two reasons to dress in a clown suit. One is entertaining at a kids party or circuis. The second is acting in a horror movie.

This spread in Out Magazine is just akward.

https://pbs.twimg.com...

How Milo thought this fits his image I don't know,
kevin24018
Posts: 1,887
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/22/2016 6:51:52 PM
Posted: 2 months ago
At 9/22/2016 5:38:39 PM, slo1 wrote:
There are only two reasons to dress in a clown suit. One is entertaining at a kids party or circuis. The second is acting in a horror movie.

This spread in Out Magazine is just akward.

https://pbs.twimg.com...

How Milo thought this fits his image I don't know,

freedom of expression, case closed
Skepsikyma
Posts: 8,285
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/22/2016 10:04:23 PM
Posted: 2 months ago
At 9/22/2016 5:38:39 PM, slo1 wrote:
There are only two reasons to dress in a clown suit. One is entertaining at a kids party or circuis. The second is acting in a horror movie.

This spread in Out Magazine is just akward.

https://pbs.twimg.com...

How Milo thought this fits his image I don't know,

You can't fool me. You totally fapped to it, and now you're trying to absolve yourself.
"The Collectivist experiment is thoroughly suited (in appearance at least) to the Capitalist society which it proposes to replace. It works with the existing machinery of Capitalism, talks and thinks in the existing terms of Capitalism, appeals to just those appetites which Capitalism has aroused, and ridicules as fantastic and unheard-of just those things in society the memory of which Capitalism has killed among men wherever the blight of it has spread."
- Hilaire Belloc -
slo1
Posts: 4,351
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/22/2016 10:37:10 PM
Posted: 2 months ago
At 9/22/2016 10:04:23 PM, Skepsikyma wrote:
At 9/22/2016 5:38:39 PM, slo1 wrote:
There are only two reasons to dress in a clown suit. One is entertaining at a kids party or circuis. The second is acting in a horror movie.

This spread in Out Magazine is just akward.

https://pbs.twimg.com...

How Milo thought this fits his image I don't know,

You can't fool me. You totally fapped to it, and now you're trying to absolve yourself.

I see I hit a sore spot. I apologize for offending you and your hero and shall let you retreat to your safe room where you can fapp to me fapping to the clown.
Skepsikyma
Posts: 8,285
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/22/2016 10:45:30 PM
Posted: 2 months ago
At 9/22/2016 10:37:10 PM, slo1 wrote:
At 9/22/2016 10:04:23 PM, Skepsikyma wrote:
At 9/22/2016 5:38:39 PM, slo1 wrote:
There are only two reasons to dress in a clown suit. One is entertaining at a kids party or circuis. The second is acting in a horror movie.

This spread in Out Magazine is just akward.

https://pbs.twimg.com...

How Milo thought this fits his image I don't know,

You can't fool me. You totally fapped to it, and now you're trying to absolve yourself.

I see I hit a sore spot. I apologize for offending you and your hero and shall let you retreat to your safe room where you can fapp to me fapping to the clown.

Lol, wow, do you honestly think that I was offended? It was a joke xD

And the left wonders why it's quickly losing ground...
"The Collectivist experiment is thoroughly suited (in appearance at least) to the Capitalist society which it proposes to replace. It works with the existing machinery of Capitalism, talks and thinks in the existing terms of Capitalism, appeals to just those appetites which Capitalism has aroused, and ridicules as fantastic and unheard-of just those things in society the memory of which Capitalism has killed among men wherever the blight of it has spread."
- Hilaire Belloc -
Vox_Veritas
Posts: 7,074
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/22/2016 11:12:43 PM
Posted: 2 months ago
Wait, is that the gay anti-SJW dude?
Call me Vox, the Resident Contrarian of debate.org.

The DDO Blog:
https://debatedotorg.wordpress.com...

#drinkthecoffeenotthekoolaid
slo1
Posts: 4,351
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/23/2016 12:57:35 AM
Posted: 2 months ago
At 9/22/2016 10:45:30 PM, Skepsikyma wrote:
At 9/22/2016 10:37:10 PM, slo1 wrote:
At 9/22/2016 10:04:23 PM, Skepsikyma wrote:
At 9/22/2016 5:38:39 PM, slo1 wrote:
There are only two reasons to dress in a clown suit. One is entertaining at a kids party or circuis. The second is acting in a horror movie.

This spread in Out Magazine is just akward.

https://pbs.twimg.com...

How Milo thought this fits his image I don't know,

You can't fool me. You totally fapped to it, and now you're trying to absolve yourself.

I see I hit a sore spot. I apologize for offending you and your hero and shall let you retreat to your safe room where you can fapp to me fapping to the clown.

Lol, wow, do you honestly think that I was offended? It was a joke xD

And the left wonders why it's quickly losing ground...

You seriously think that I though you were offended? It was a joke. That is why the right gets taken over by a social liberal.
NHN
Posts: 624
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/23/2016 1:07:18 PM
Posted: 2 months ago
At 9/22/2016 5:38:39 PM, slo1 wrote:
How Milo thought this fits his image I don't know,
You're incorrectly assuming that he isn't mentally ill.

He is the cross-eyed son of a Jewish Greek immigrant who has come to embrace white nationalist culture and royalism. To be honest, he is more like something out of a Thomas Pynchon novel than an actual person. And an individual who harbors these contradictions within him -- queer anti-queer, immigrant anti-immigrant, etc. -- can never fit into what he advocates: a white nationalism in which hedonist Athens and conservative Catholic Rome stand united.

For a personality of this type, controversy is a lifestyle -- but it is also a means by which to keep inner conflicts (and word salads) to a minimum.

Whatever you make of it, it is not an act. He is what he presents: an illness with entertainment value.
kevin24018
Posts: 1,887
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/23/2016 1:46:35 PM
Posted: 2 months ago
At 9/22/2016 11:12:43 PM, Vox_Veritas wrote:
Wait, is that the gay anti-SJW dude?

yeah he's conservative so they libs attack him lol
slo1
Posts: 4,351
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/23/2016 4:28:00 PM
Posted: 2 months ago
At 9/23/2016 1:46:35 PM, kevin24018 wrote:
At 9/22/2016 11:12:43 PM, Vox_Veritas wrote:
Wait, is that the gay anti-SJW dude?

yeah he's conservative so they libs attack him lol

Actually, I'm just practicing my new found trolling technique I learned from Milo.

You like the monkey hat he is wearing? He just needs the cymbal and could make a fine street performer. Lol.
kevin24018
Posts: 1,887
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/23/2016 6:00:56 PM
Posted: 2 months ago
At 9/23/2016 4:28:00 PM, slo1 wrote:
At 9/23/2016 1:46:35 PM, kevin24018 wrote:
At 9/22/2016 11:12:43 PM, Vox_Veritas wrote:
Wait, is that the gay anti-SJW dude?

yeah he's conservative so they libs attack him lol


Actually, I'm just practicing my new found trolling technique I learned from Milo.

You like the monkey hat he is wearing? He just needs the cymbal and could make a fine street performer. Lol.

feh you win you got me, I need a safe space where you can't take advantage of my hyper sensitivity to all the current situations!!! SJW assemble and attack slo1!!!