Daily Stormer Declares War on Milo

slo1
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/1/2016 10:36:21 PM
Posted: 2 months ago
http://www.dailystormer.com...

His plan is working. He is taking our brand, our symbols, and turning them against us for a neocon-Jew conservative agenda. He is rewriting our narrative, while taking everything that we have created to use for his own KIKE purposes.

This is the Plan

We are going to be at every single event Milo holds, publicly confront him and put it on YouTube. We are going to show his people that the real Alt-Right exists and that we despise him, that the hoax Alt-Right he"s created doesn"t exist.
NHN
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/1/2016 10:51:06 PM
At 10/1/2016 10:36:21 PM, slo1 wrote:
We are going to be at every single event Milo holds, publicly confront him and put it on YouTube. We are going to show his people that the real Alt-Right exists and that we despise him, that the hoax Alt-Right he"s created doesn"t exist.
The alt-right implodes. Pure entertainment.

And I'm not surprised in the least. Quite the opposite. I mean, here's Milo joking about sucking a priest's dik in his early teens
(https://www.youtube.com...). The gay, Jewish, immigrant, pervert shtick can't go down all that well with the Stormfront side of this movement.
lotsoffun
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/1/2016 11:30:38 PM

His plan is working. He is taking our brand, our symbols, and turning them against us for a neocon-Jew conservative agenda. He is rewriting our narrative, while taking everything that we have created to use for his own KIKE purposes.

This is the Plan

Little bit of an anti semite, Texas boy? Grow up.
Genius_Intellect
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/1/2016 11:31:53 PM

This is the Plan

If these idiots heckle Milo, he'll put them down hard and gain a PR boost from it. Their plan is stupid anyway, since Milo is taking on a bigger threat to their existence (political correctness).
slo1
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/1/2016 11:35:21 PM
At 10/1/2016 11:30:38 PM, lotsoffun wrote:

This is the Plan

Little bit of an anti semite, Texas boy? Grow up.

I guess I didn't realize that Andrew Anglin was from Texas, but thanks for sharing.
slo1
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/1/2016 11:39:23 PM
At 10/1/2016 11:31:53 PM, Genius_Intellect wrote:

This is the Plan

If these idiots heckle Milo, he'll put them down hard and gain a PR boost from it. Their plan is stupid anyway, since Milo is taking on a bigger threat to their existence (political correctness).

These idiots are what Milo built his brand upon. He has proclaimed the alt right is the premiere champion of free speech and now they are going to disrupt his speech.

This is the greatest threat to his existence figuratively and literally.
slo1
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/1/2016 11:40:51 PM
At 10/1/2016 11:09:44 PM, dylancatlow wrote:
Milo is the alt-alt right.

If he is and wants to save his brand he better start distancing himself from the alt right. Thus far he acts like he leads it.
Fernyx
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/2/2016 3:06:11 AM

This is the Plan

Oh please, the troll side of the right is fighting against a troll, no wonder why republicans are not taken serious.
slo1
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/2/2016 3:12:22 PM
At 10/2/2016 3:06:11 AM, Fernyx wrote:

This is the Plan

Oh please, the troll side of the right is fighting against a troll, no wonder why republicans are not taken serious.

Agreed.

The beauty of it is that you don't co-opt a neo skin head movement of trolls on 4chan put lipstick on it and act like it is yours.

I'm really curious if those who bemoan how terrible SJWs are for being anti free speech, using interruptions at Milo events as evidence, will also go after the base of the alt right when they do it?
MattTheDreamer
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/2/2016 4:34:06 PM
It's funny actually because Milo is trying his best to show that the Alt-right aren't actually racist white supremacists.

There is literally no benefit to them interrupting his talks, if this is true.
Skepsikyma
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/2/2016 9:46:36 PM
At 10/2/2016 3:12:22 PM, slo1 wrote:
At 10/2/2016 3:06:11 AM, Fernyx wrote:

This is the Plan

Agreed.

The beauty of it is that you don't co-opt a neo skin head movement of trolls on 4chan put lipstick on it and act like it is yours.

I'm really curious if those who bemoan how terrible SJWs are for being anti free speech, using interruptions at Milo events as evidence, will also go after the base of the alt right when they do it?

Obviously; most people who are pro-free speech will be hostile to Stormfronters, who are out-and-out fascists. Sargon of Akkad, for instance, has been shitting on them pretty much since he had a channel.
"The Collectivist experiment is thoroughly suited (in appearance at least) to the Capitalist society which it proposes to replace. It works with the existing machinery of Capitalism, talks and thinks in the existing terms of Capitalism, appeals to just those appetites which Capitalism has aroused, and ridicules as fantastic and unheard-of just those things in society the memory of which Capitalism has killed among men wherever the blight of it has spread."
- Hilaire Belloc -
NHN
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/2/2016 10:01:47 PM
At 10/2/2016 4:34:06 PM, MattTheDreamer wrote:
It's funny actually because Milo is trying his best to show that the Alt-right aren't actually racist white supremacists.
You still have to keep in mind what the alt-right is. It ranges from "a euphemism for Nazism" to "white nationalism" to "race realism," but as you may tell, white identity is at the heart of the matter.

What energizes those college conservatives who invite him is consistently overlooked. On stage, we see a tongue-in-cheek Oxbridge debater who perfectly satisfies reactionary prejudice -- Milo is Jewish, Greek, British, a queer hedonist, etc. This also allows them to project their own private preconceptions on opponents in politics as well as everyday life.

As a sociopolitical figure, Milo is to homosexuals what Palin or Le Pen are to women and feminists. As homosexual/Jewish/immigrant in the case of Milo and women/anti-feminists in the cases of Palin and Le Pen, they all successfully undermine or nullify any criticism of their position as an attack on their person, as they embody perceived weaknesses.

I admit that it's a bit unfair to Palin to throw her in with two neo-Nazis, but I hope I get my point across.

That is a non sequitur.
Stymie13
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/3/2016 1:03:39 PM
At 10/2/2016 10:01:47 PM, NHN wrote:
You still have to keep in mind what the alt-right is. It ranges from "a euphemism for Nazism" to "white nationalism" to "race realism," but as you may tell, white identity is at the heart of the matter.

What energizes those college conservatives who invite him is consistently overlooked. On stage, we see a tongue-in-cheek Oxbridge debater who perfectly satisfies reactionary prejudice -- Milo is Jewish, Greek, British, a queer hedonist, etc. This also allows them to project their own private preconceptions on opponents in politics as well as everyday life.

As a sociopolitical figure, Milo is to homosexuals what Palin or Le Pen are to women and feminists. As homosexual/Jewish/immigrant in the case of Milo and women/anti-feminists in the cases of Palin and Le Pen, they all successfully undermine or nullify any criticism of their position as an attack on their person, as they embody perceived weaknesses.

I admit that it's a bit unfair to Palin to throw her in with two neo-Nazis, but I hope I get my point across.

That is a non sequitur.

Groups often pick the opposite of their espoused platform to 'establish credibility' and undermine oppositions objections.
NHN
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/3/2016 1:45:56 PM
At 10/3/2016 1:03:39 PM, Stymie13 wrote:

That is a non sequitur.
Groups often pick the opposite of their espoused platform to 'establish credibility' and undermine oppositions objections.
Precisely. And the more extreme the movement, the more desperate the antics.
Stymie13
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/3/2016 4:16:20 PM
At 10/3/2016 1:45:56 PM, NHN wrote:

That is a non sequitur.

When the alt right movement first started this was like wtf.,. The more I listened the more I realized I needed to dismiss them as a serious pov.
NHN
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/3/2016 5:28:32 PM
At 10/3/2016 4:16:20 PM, Stymie13 wrote:

That is a non sequitur.
When the alt right movement first started this was like wtf.,. The more I listened the more I realized I needed to dismiss them as a serious pov.
There is something to take from this. We can take recourse to the Founding Fathers' writings and the advent of the Enlightenment, or Greek philosophy, or the Bible. The validity of those writings are eternal. And in so doing, we make sure that we don't allow our judgment to be clouded by contemporary chaos.

Because in this present moment, we are surrounded by ideologues and mindless followers, like the pied piper and his rats. And I will gladly point them out wherever they appear.
Stymie13
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/3/2016 6:09:29 PM
At 10/3/2016 5:28:32 PM, NHN wrote:
At 10/3/2016 4:16:20 PM, Stymie13 wrote:

That is a non sequitur.
There is something to take from this. We can take recourse to the Founding Fathers' writings and the advent of the Enlightenment, or Greek philosophy, or the Bible. The validity of those writings are eternal. And in so doing, we make sure that we don't allow our judgment to be clouded by contemporary chaos.

Because in this present moment, we are surrounded by ideologues and mindless followers, like the pied piper and his rats. And I will gladly point them out wherever they appear.

I couldn't agree more. That may sound contradictory to my ignoring them but, in reality, I just don't visit any of their sites and if they are written about by a source such as Reuters or the AP, their message doesn't reach me.

I also don't routinely seek out extreme left leaning organizations/movements. Turning off the 24 news cycle tv 3 years ago has been a very rewarding decision.
Genius_Intellect
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/3/2016 10:32:02 PM
Milo is hilarious and I agree with most of what he says. I disagree with some of his extrapolation, but I'm yet to find fault with his facts.