Jump to topic:

Clowns

Stymie13
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/6/2016 10:43:58 AM
Posted: 1 month ago
So we have a couple of not so desirable candidates for president.
Fill in the blank livesmatter... movements/counter movements using race to further divide
A hurricane that will probably called racist

And now...

The 'creepy' fvcking clown phenomena. Idiots hanging out in tree lines and corner, schools banning clown costumes for Halloween. Seriously, fvcking clowns. If I were Jewish I'd say oi vey.

#clownslivesmatter (no, they really don't)
roun12
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/6/2016 11:20:00 AM
At 10/6/2016 10:43:58 AM, Stymie13 wrote:
Fill in the blank livesmatter... movements/counter movements using race to further divide

And now...

The 'creepy' fvcking clown phenomena. Idiots hanging out in tree lines and corner, schools banning clown costumes for Halloween. Seriously, fvcking clowns. If I were Jewish I'd say oi vey.

2016 has been a really bad year, hasn't it?
"No, I disagree. 'R' is among the most menacing of sounds. That's why they call it MURDER, not Muckduck." - Dwight

"Tell people there's an invisible man in the sky who created the universe, and the vast majority will believe you. Tell them the paint is wet, and they have to touch it to be sure." - George Carlin
Stymie13
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/6/2016 12:11:35 PM
At 10/6/2016 11:20:00 AM, roun12 wrote:

And now...

along with much of our foreign policy, it hasn't been the best that's for sure.
roun12
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/6/2016 12:21:22 PM
At 10/6/2016 12:11:35 PM, Stymie13 wrote:

And now...

And I have the sinking feeling that it's going to get worse.
"No, I disagree. 'R' is among the most menacing of sounds. That's why they call it MURDER, not Muckduck." - Dwight

"Tell people there's an invisible man in the sky who created the universe, and the vast majority will believe you. Tell them the paint is wet, and they have to touch it to be sure." - George Carlin
Stymie13
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/6/2016 12:28:49 PM
At 10/6/2016 12:21:22 PM, roun12 wrote:
At 10/6/2016 12:11:35 PM, Stymie13 wrote:

And now...

And I have the sinking feeling that it's going to get worse.

I'm an optimist by nature but with everything from race relations to people willingly accepting assaults on personal liberties to continued meddling overseas you are are probably right.

#hurricanelivesmatter
kevin24018
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/6/2016 1:02:38 PM

And now...

there were reports here locally, though they were not found to be credible, I see people being shot for being stupid and getting involved with this.
Vox_Veritas
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/6/2016 1:49:00 PM

And now...

Since the high media attention given to John Wayne Gacey decades ago (a heinous criminal who worked as a clown for birthday parties) and the publication of Stephen King's esteemed novel "It" (and the subsequent TV movie), and the relatively recent movie "The Dark Knight", it's actually been commonplace in American pop culture to portray clowns as evil and terrifying. I've actually written a story involving a cannibal clown, and I plan to write another story which involves cannibal clowns.
What I'm trying to say is that clowns aren't really the same friendly creatures that you probably became familiar with growing up.

Call me Vox, the Resident Contrarian of debate.org.

The DDO Blog:
https://debatedotorg.wordpress.com...

#drinkthecoffeenotthekoolaid
kevin24018
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/6/2016 2:01:17 PM
At 10/6/2016 1:49:00 PM, Vox_Veritas wrote:

And now...

Since the high media attention given to John Wayne Gacey decades ago (a heinous criminal who worked as a clown for birthday parties) and the publication of Stephen King's esteemed novel "It" (and the subsequent TV movie), and the relatively recent movie "The Dark Knight", it's actually been commonplace in American pop culture to portray clowns as evil and terrifying. I've actually written a story involving a cannibal clown, and I plan to write another story which involves cannibal clowns.
What I'm trying to say is that clowns aren't really the same friendly creatures that you probably became familiar with growing up.

send in the clowns.....the circus will never be the same again. Shame though for the kids with Halloween coming up, sjw will jump all over anyone who dresses up as a clown this year, cops will be busy.
Stymie13
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/6/2016 4:09:47 PM
At 10/6/2016 2:01:17 PM, kevin24018 wrote:

And now...

send in the clowns.....the circus will never be the same again. Shame though for the kids with Halloween coming up, sjw will jump all over anyone who dresses up as a clown this year, cops will be busy.

Maybe the hurricane will wipe out the southeast clowns... but , again, the hurricane is bigoted. Lol
kevin24018
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/6/2016 4:14:52 PM
At 10/6/2016 4:09:47 PM, Stymie13 wrote:

And now...

Maybe the hurricane will wipe out the southeast clowns... but , again, the hurricane is bigoted. Lol

stop weather related racism!
Stymie13
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/6/2016 4:19:37 PM
At 10/6/2016 4:14:52 PM, kevin24018 wrote:

And now...

Cumulonimbus lives matter!
kevin24018
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/6/2016 4:24:45 PM
At 10/6/2016 4:19:37 PM, Stymie13 wrote:

And now...

I see a new thread coming!!!! weather kills more (insert race here) therefore if there is a God he's racist against said race, oh the fun we'll have. Climate change is a governmental way of killing more of (race), death by weather the new weapon on race.
Stymie13
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/6/2016 5:07:09 PM
At 10/6/2016 4:24:45 PM, kevin24018 wrote:

And now...

I see a new thread coming!!!! weather kills more (insert race here) therefore if there is a God he's racist against said race, oh the fun we'll have. Climate change is a governmental way of killing more of (race), death by weather the new weapon on race.

Now I just need to find a link between these clown fools, a racist hurricane, and government war on race...
kevin24018
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/6/2016 8:09:07 PM
At 10/6/2016 5:07:09 PM, Stymie13 wrote:

And now...

Now I just need to find a link between these clown fools, a racist hurricane, and government war on race...

I'm waiting for McDonald's to make a statement. Unemployment will rise, who's going to hire a clown for parties?
Stymie13
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/6/2016 8:51:18 PM
At 10/6/2016 8:09:07 PM, kevin24018 wrote:

And now...

I'm waiting for McDonald's to make a statement. Unemployment will rise, who's going to hire a clown for parties?

Lol... Ronald's a racist predator using hurricanes as his implement of destruction. Hell, that also means he is a terrorist utilizing a wmd. Invoke the patriot act against the clown!
kevin24018
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/6/2016 8:56:22 PM
At 10/6/2016 8:51:18 PM, Stymie13 wrote:

And now...

Lol... Ronald's a racist predator using hurricanes as his implement of destruction. Hell, that also means he is a terrorist utilizing a wmd. Invoke the patriot act against the clown!

yes he is destroying people by increasing their mass, 3 cheese burgers, large fries and a diet soda at a time (his choice of weapon)
Stymie13
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/6/2016 9:09:58 PM
At 10/6/2016 8:56:22 PM, kevin24018 wrote:

And now...

yes he is destroying people by increasing their mass, 3 cheese burgers, large fries and a diet soda at a time (his choice of weapon)

Wait... these clowns are more devious than I thought. Since, per many political statements, we are victims of fast food, large soft drinks, etc... not only is the clown using a racist hurricane wmd he is poisoning 'targeted' folk based off poor neighborhoods and no grocery stores (you've heard, only liquor stores, pawnshops, and fast foods) by making them obese with super sizes resulting in not being able to evacuate and drowning in the storm surge.

This clowns a terrorist mastermind!
kevin24018
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/7/2016 12:18:28 PM
At 10/6/2016 9:09:58 PM, Stymie13 wrote:
At 10/6/2016 8:56:22 PM, kevin24018 wrote:

And now...

Wait... these clowns are more devious than I thought. Since, per many political statements, we are victims of fast food, large soft drinks, etc... not only is the clown using a racist hurricane wmd he is poisoning 'targeted' folk based off poor neighborhoods and no grocery stores (you've heard, only liquor stores, pawnshops, and fast foods) by making them obese with super sizes resulting in not being able to evacuate and drowning in the storm surge.

This clowns a terrorist mastermind!

look at how cheap fast food is, then look at the nutritional value.....
Vaarka
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/7/2016 12:28:32 PM

And now...

I'm pretty sure most of these "clown sightings" are either fake, pranks by a couple of teens, or were staged. Yesterday some girl from our school claimed she saw a clown in the woods, and I don't really believe it at all.

Though I'll go ahead and say right now that if I were driving down a road at night and someone dressed as a clown was standing in the road, I wouldn't care if it was a joke or not, because I would probably just hit them.
You're probably thinking right now "haha I'm a genius". Well you're not -Valkrin

inferno: "I don't know, are you attracted to women?"
ButterCatX: "No, Vaarka is mine!"

All hail scum Vaarka, wielder of the bastard sword, smiter of nations, destroyer of spiders -VOT

"Vaarka, I've been thinking about this for a long time now," (pulls out small box made of macaroni) "W-will you be my noodle buddy?" -Kirigaya
Vaarka
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/7/2016 12:29:35 PM
Oh, and I wouldn't be surprised if a "clown" gets shot before Halloween
You're probably thinking right now "haha I'm a genius". Well you're not -Valkrin

All hail scum Vaarka, wielder of the bastard sword, smiter of nations, destroyer of spiders -VOT

"Vaarka, I've been thinking about this for a long time now," (pulls out small box made of macaroni) "W-will you be my noodle buddy?" -Kirigaya
kevin24018
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/7/2016 12:58:02 PM
At 10/7/2016 12:29:35 PM, Vaarka wrote:

wouldn't surprise me at all, bet schools will ban clown costumes for Halloween, that would be the liberal thing to do after all.
Vaarka
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/7/2016 1:02:15 PM
At 10/7/2016 12:58:02 PM, kevin24018 wrote:

wouldn't surprise me at all, bet schools will ban clown costumes for Halloween, that would be the liberal thing to do after all.

Do schools still do Halloween stuff? Mine never has.

kevin24018
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/7/2016 1:07:43 PM
At 10/7/2016 1:02:15 PM, Vaarka wrote:

I'm not sure, can they tell you how to dress? you have to be careful restricting things otherwise people get really creative, I know I could lol, couldn't non Muslims dress up in the garb? could you tell someone they couldn't? or a male wear typical female clothing? hhmmm might be a can of worms they should be careful when opening.
Vaarka
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/7/2016 1:09:41 PM
At 10/7/2016 1:07:43 PM, kevin24018 wrote:

I'm not sure, can they tell you how to dress? you have to be careful restricting things otherwise people get really creative, I know I could lol, couldn't non Muslims dress up in the garb? could you tell someone they couldn't? or a male wear typical female clothing? hhmmm might be a can of worms they should be careful when opening.

Lol, I don't think any schools where I live do anything for Halloween past elementary. I vaguely remember doing it once in 1st grade, and I forgot to dress up anyway. Besides, doesn't Halloween fall on a weekend this year?

kevin24018
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/7/2016 1:14:46 PM
At 10/7/2016 1:09:41 PM, Vaarka wrote:

Lol, I don't think any schools where I live do anything for Halloween past elementary. I vaguely remember doing it once in 1st grade, and I forgot to dress up anyway. Besides, doesn't Halloween fall on a weekend this year?

it's on a Monday, some dress up even well into adult hood, ever watch "Face Off" on syfy? that stuff is cool.
Vaarka
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/7/2016 1:19:52 PM
At 10/7/2016 1:14:46 PM, kevin24018 wrote:

it's on a Monday, some dress up even well into adult hood, ever watch "Face Off" on syfy? that stuff is cool.

I didn't mean that people stop dressing up. I still dress up, though I don't always go out for candy. It's gotten to the point where I'm "too old" to, and instead my cousin and I will dress up, and one hands out candy while the other spooks the kids that come our way. Last year, he had on a black morph suit with a threaded shawl and a scythe. He stood underneath some green light that was above their garage, and some girls came up and started looking at him. I'll quote exactly what happened.

Me: *handing out candy to younger kid*
Girl 1: "Woah, look at that" *points at my cousin underneath the green light*
Girl 2: "Wait is that real?
Girl 1: "I don't think so"
Girl 2: "Are you a real person? Are you?" *Leans up close to his face* "Is he real?"
Cousin: "He might be"
Girl 2: *jumps, screams, and runs back to the street*
Me: *hands Girl 1 candy*

kevin24018
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/7/2016 1:23:16 PM
At 10/7/2016 1:19:52 PM, Vaarka wrote:

I didn't mean that people stop dressing up. I still dress up, though I don't always go out for candy. It's gotten to the point where I'm "too old" to, and instead my cousin and I will dress up, and one hands out candy while the other spooks the kids that come our way. Last year, he had on a black morph suit with a threaded shawl and a scythe. He stood underneath some green light that was above their garage, and some girls came up and started looking at him. I'll quote exactly what happened.

Girl 2: "Are you a real person? Are you?" *Leans up close to his face* "Is he real?"

lol that's awesome, you may want to put up some warning signs so someone doesn't get triggered!!! yup I went there! lol
Vaarka
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/7/2016 1:24:46 PM
At 10/7/2016 1:23:16 PM, kevin24018 wrote:
At 10/7/2016 1:19:52 PM, Vaarka wrote:

lol that's awesome, you may want to put up some warning signs so someone doesn't get triggered!!! yup I went there! lol

http://cdn.shopify.com...

roun12
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/7/2016 4:12:30 PM
At 10/7/2016 4:11:05 PM, Stymie13 wrote:
County banned clown costumes at schools in my district.

And it all started becuase a photography project got out of hand.