lightseeker
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/14/2016 8:38:01 PM
Posted: 1 month ago
wanted to give you a better picture of our 12th Imam:

these are some Hadith from prophet Muhammad about Imam al-Mahdi:

1- God will raise from my progeny a man who has small gaps between his teeth, and his face is bright. he will fill the earth with justice and will give people great amount of wealth.

2- Mahdi is from my progeny. his body color is like Arabs and his limbs are like the limbs of Israelites, he will fill the world with justice as it was filled with tyranny. the inhabitants of earth and heavens and birds of the sky will be content during his rule.

3- Mahdi will rise among my people, and God will clearly send him for the people. during his rule, people will have comfort and animals will be in peace. earth will deliver it's plants and he will divide the wealth (the wealth that people don't work for) equally among people.

4- when there comes a day in which the earth is full of tyranny, God will reveal a man from my progeny that will fill the earth with justice.

5- when the followers of Mahdi rise, Jesus son of Mary will descend from heaven.

if you have questions about him, please ask and I will answer if I can.
Stymie13
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/14/2016 11:58:07 PM
At 10/14/2016 8:38:01 PM, lightseeker wrote:

1- God will raise from my progeny a man who has small gaps between his teeth, and his face is bright. he will fill the earth with justice and will give people great amount of wealth.

2- Mahdi is from my progeny. his body color is like Arabs and his limbs are like the limbs of Israelites, he will fill the world with justice as it was filled with tyranny. the inhabitants of earth and heavens and birds of the sky will be content during his rule.

3- Mahdi will rise among my people, and God will clearly send him for the people. during his rule, people will have comfort and animals will be in peace. earth will deliver it's plants and he will divide the wealth (the wealth that people don't work for) equally among people.

4- when there comes a day in which the earth is full of tyranny, God will reveal a man from my progeny that will fill the earth with justice.

5- when the followers of Mahdi rise, Jesus son of Mary will descend from heaven.

I love these ask me threads...

Is the Mahdi left handed or right handed?
What is the Mahdi's favorite color?
Does the Mahdi like to sleep on his back or his side?
lightseeker
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/15/2016 6:43:55 AM
At 10/14/2016 11:58:07 PM, Stymie13 wrote:

man, you start with the hardest questions

1- he's right handed
2- don't know about his favorite color, but I think it's green.
3- on his back, with his right hand behind his head (around 80% sure about this).
Hiu
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/15/2016 7:22:08 AM
At 10/15/2016 6:43:55 AM, lightseeker wrote:

1- he's right handed
3- on his back, with his right hand behind his head (around 80% sure about this).

how do you know if he is right handed?
lightseeker
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/15/2016 8:35:01 AM
At 10/15/2016 7:22:08 AM, Hiu wrote:

1- he's right handed

all Imams were right handed
Hiu
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/15/2016 11:55:13 AM
At 10/15/2016 8:35:01 AM, lightseeker wrote:

1- he's right handed

but you're making an assumption about this one
lightseeker
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/15/2016 1:34:03 PM
At 10/15/2016 11:55:13 AM, Hiu wrote:
At 10/15/2016 8:35:01 AM, lightseeker wrote:

1- he's right handed

but you're making an assumption about this one

I'm not.
when the Prophet Muhammad was alive, he selected Ali to succeed him and rule over people after his death. and told him that people will break their oath to him and will kill his wife (Muhammad's daughter) and will eventually kill him while praying. also said that people will kill Hussain in Karbala. he also said that during the rule of the second caliph (Umar), Muslims will attack Iran and will conquer it. all those things came to pass exactly as the prophet had prophasised it.

by Imam I mean the infallible Imams that were selected by God to guide people to him.

they were:
1- Imam Ali (Amir al-Mu'minin)
2- Imam Hasan
3- Imam Hussain (martyr of Karbala)
4- Imam Ali (sajjad)
5- Imam Muhammad Baqir
6- Imam Ja'far al-Sadiq
7- Imam Musa al-Kazim
8 - Imam Ali ibn Musa (Ali al-Ridha)
9 - Imam Muhammad al Taqi
10 - Imam Ali al Naqi
11- Imam Hasan Askari
12- Imam Mahdi (though this is the name he's called with, which means the guided one) which is alive today and is among us and is awaiting God's command to reveal himself and take the world from the hands of unjust rulers.