Total Posts:49|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

would you save your pet over a human?

gdirulez
Posts: 31
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/15/2016 5:34:18 PM
Posted: 1 month ago
allot of people would say no 'I'm a human they're a human so I should save the human' it's the socially acceptable thing to say, personally I would save my dog over a human no matter what human it is, a adult, a baby, parent, sibling doesn't matter I would let them all die at the same time if that means my dog gets to live.

so tell me who would you save and why? and do you think it could actually be wrong/right to save a human over a non human animal?
Wylted
Posts: 21,167
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/16/2016 12:29:48 AM
Posted: 1 month ago
This is getting ridiculous. How many of those beastiality people are going to infest the sit?
gdirulez
Posts: 31
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/16/2016 7:04:42 AM
Posted: 1 month ago
At 10/16/2016 12:29:48 AM, Wylted wrote:
This is getting ridiculous. How many of those beastiality people are going to infest the sit?

what are you on about? I'm not having any sex with animals nor am I even thinking about or considering it.
MattTheDreamer
Posts: 1,394
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/16/2016 7:31:09 AM
Posted: 1 month ago
I'd always save the human over the animal, and I love animals. He'll, I'd even kill the animal if it meant it would be easier to save the human.
gdirulez
Posts: 31
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/16/2016 1:39:28 PM
Posted: 1 month ago
At 10/16/2016 7:31:09 AM, MattTheDreamer wrote:
I'd always save the human over the animal, and I love animals. He'll, I'd even kill the animal if it meant it would be easier to save the human.

could you tell me why that is?

see for me it's the opposite, kill a human to save my pet, however I reckon that's got to do with the fact that there are no likeable humans in my life, I've been bullied on every school I've been, I've never had friends, my mother talks me down all the time about everyone and nothing I do is good enough for her and my other family simply isn't there for each other causing my only form of happiness in my life to be from my pets which is why I care more about them then any human.
Wylted
Posts: 21,167
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/16/2016 1:43:27 PM
Posted: 1 month ago
At 10/16/2016 1:39:28 PM, gdirulez wrote:
At 10/16/2016 7:31:09 AM, MattTheDreamer wrote:
I'd always save the human over the animal, and I love animals. He'll, I'd even kill the animal if it meant it would be easier to save the human.

could you tell me why that is?

Probably because he isn't a piece of shitt.

see for me it's the opposite, kill a human to save my pet, however I reckon that's got to do with the fact that there are no likeable humans in my life, I've been bullied on every school I've been, I've never had friends, my mother talks me down all the time about everyone and nothing I do is good enough for her and my other family simply isn't there for each other causing my only form of happiness in my life to be from my pets which is why I care more about them then any human.
gdirulez
Posts: 31
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/16/2016 1:49:23 PM
Posted: 1 month ago
At 10/16/2016 1:43:27 PM, Wylted wrote:
At 10/16/2016 1:39:28 PM, gdirulez wrote:
At 10/16/2016 7:31:09 AM, MattTheDreamer wrote:
I'd always save the human over the animal, and I love animals. He'll, I'd even kill the animal if it meant it would be easier to save the human.

could you tell me why that is?

Probably because he isn't a piece of shitt.

see for me it's the opposite, kill a human to save my pet, however I reckon that's got to do with the fact that there are no likeable humans in my life, I've been bullied on every school I've been, I've never had friends, my mother talks me down all the time about everyone and nothing I do is good enough for her and my other family simply isn't there for each other causing my only form of happiness in my life to be from my pets which is why I care more about them then any human.

do explain why I would be that otherwise your post is irrelevant and holds no truth
Wylted
Posts: 21,167
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/16/2016 1:53:04 PM
Posted: 1 month ago

do explain why I would be that otherwise your post is irrelevant and holds no truth

I don't have to explain why you are a piece of shitt for valuing animal life over human life. It is a universal truth. Anybody that would look at a dog hanging off the cliff and a 2 year old child, and grab the dog's paws instead of the child's hands,, is a piece of shitt.
Quadrunner
Posts: 1,074
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/16/2016 1:57:33 PM
Posted: 1 month ago
At 10/15/2016 5:34:18 PM, gdirulez wrote:
allot of people would say no 'I'm a human they're a human so I should save the human' it's the socially acceptable thing to say, personally I would save my dog over a human no matter what human it is, a adult, a baby, parent, sibling doesn't matter I would let them all die at the same time if that means my dog gets to live.

so tell me who would you save and why? and do you think it could actually be wrong/right to save a human over a non human animal?

I was thinking about this just the other day. How people generalize something like this that could only be circumstantial. If the guy is some dirtbag scum, you bet I'd pick my dog over them.
Wisdom is found where the wise seek it.
Quadrunner
Posts: 1,074
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/16/2016 1:58:36 PM
Posted: 1 month ago
At 10/16/2016 1:57:33 PM, Quadrunner wrote:
At 10/15/2016 5:34:18 PM, gdirulez wrote:
allot of people would say no 'I'm a human they're a human so I should save the human' it's the socially acceptable thing to say, personally I would save my dog over a human no matter what human it is, a adult, a baby, parent, sibling doesn't matter I would let them all die at the same time if that means my dog gets to live.

so tell me who would you save and why? and do you think it could actually be wrong/right to save a human over a non human animal?

I was thinking about this just the other day. How people generalize something like this that could only be circumstantial. If the guy is some dirtbag scum, you bet I'd pick my dog over them. Probability needs to be accounted for as well as a host of other factors though.
Wisdom is found where the wise seek it.
Stymie13
Posts: 2,162
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/16/2016 2:29:27 PM
Posted: 1 month ago
At 10/16/2016 1:39:28 PM, gdirulez wrote:
At 10/16/2016 7:31:09 AM, MattTheDreamer wrote:
I'd always save the human over the animal, and I love animals. He'll, I'd even kill the animal if it meant it would be easier to save the human.

could you tell me why that is?

see for me it's the opposite, kill a human to save my pet, however I reckon that's got to do with the fact that there are no likeable humans in my life, I've been bullied on every school I've been, I've never had friends, my mother talks me down all the time about everyone and nothing I do is good enough for her and my other family simply isn't there for each other causing my only form of happiness in my life to be from my pets which is why I care more about them then any human.

Sounds like you need some help
gdirulez
Posts: 31
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/16/2016 2:32:48 PM
Posted: 1 month ago
At 10/16/2016 1:53:04 PM, Wylted wrote:

do explain why I would be that otherwise your post is irrelevant and holds no truth

I don't have to explain why you are a piece of shitt for valuing animal life over human life. It is a universal truth. Anybody that would look at a dog hanging off the cliff and a 2 year old child, and grab the dog's paws instead of the child's hands,, is a piece of shitt.

oh good since you don't have any valid explanations I'll just ignore your posts then

At 10/16/2016 1:57:33 PM, Quadrunner wrote:
At 10/15/2016 5:34:18 PM, gdirulez wrote:
allot of people would say no 'I'm a human they're a human so I should save the human' it's the socially acceptable thing to say, personally I would save my dog over a human no matter what human it is, a adult, a baby, parent, sibling doesn't matter I would let them all die at the same time if that means my dog gets to live.

so tell me who would you save and why? and do you think it could actually be wrong/right to save a human over a non human animal?

I was thinking about this just the other day. How people generalize something like this that could only be circumstantial. If the guy is some dirtbag scum, you bet I'd pick my dog over them.

is it because your dog means more to you? that's how it works for me.

for example if I would save a stranger then ok I saved someone but I will never again see them however if I saved my dog I would still see them everyday until the day she dies which makes a bigger impact on my life
gdirulez
Posts: 31
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/16/2016 2:33:03 PM
Posted: 1 month ago
At 10/16/2016 2:29:27 PM, Stymie13 wrote:
At 10/16/2016 1:39:28 PM, gdirulez wrote:
At 10/16/2016 7:31:09 AM, MattTheDreamer wrote:
I'd always save the human over the animal, and I love animals. He'll, I'd even kill the animal if it meant it would be easier to save the human.

could you tell me why that is?

see for me it's the opposite, kill a human to save my pet, however I reckon that's got to do with the fact that there are no likeable humans in my life, I've been bullied on every school I've been, I've never had friends, my mother talks me down all the time about everyone and nothing I do is good enough for her and my other family simply isn't there for each other causing my only form of happiness in my life to be from my pets which is why I care more about them then any human.


Sounds like you need some help

help with what exactly?
Stymie13
Posts: 2,162
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/16/2016 2:38:51 PM
Posted: 1 month ago
At 10/16/2016 2:33:03 PM, gdirulez wrote:
At 10/16/2016 2:29:27 PM, Stymie13 wrote:
At 10/16/2016 1:39:28 PM, gdirulez wrote:
At 10/16/2016 7:31:09 AM, MattTheDreamer wrote:
I'd always save the human over the animal, and I love animals. He'll, I'd even kill the animal if it meant it would be easier to save the human.

could you tell me why that is?

see for me it's the opposite, kill a human to save my pet, however I reckon that's got to do with the fact that there are no likeable humans in my life, I've been bullied on every school I've been, I've never had friends, my mother talks me down all the time about everyone and nothing I do is good enough for her and my other family simply isn't there for each other causing my only form of happiness in my life to be from my pets which is why I care more about them then any human.


Sounds like you need some help

help with what exactly?

You say you have no friends, are bullied, and talked down to by your mom... probably self esteem and relationships
gdirulez
Posts: 31
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/16/2016 2:59:21 PM
Posted: 1 month ago
At 10/16/2016 2:38:51 PM, Stymie13 wrote:
At 10/16/2016 2:33:03 PM, gdirulez wrote:
At 10/16/2016 2:29:27 PM, Stymie13 wrote:
At 10/16/2016 1:39:28 PM, gdirulez wrote:
At 10/16/2016 7:31:09 AM, MattTheDreamer wrote:
I'd always save the human over the animal, and I love animals. He'll, I'd even kill the animal if it meant it would be easier to save the human.

could you tell me why that is?

see for me it's the opposite, kill a human to save my pet, however I reckon that's got to do with the fact that there are no likeable humans in my life, I've been bullied on every school I've been, I've never had friends, my mother talks me down all the time about everyone and nothing I do is good enough for her and my other family simply isn't there for each other causing my only form of happiness in my life to be from my pets which is why I care more about them then any human.


Sounds like you need some help

help with what exactly?

You say you have no friends, are bullied, and talked down to by your mom... probably self esteem and relationships

I appreciate your concern, thankfully I am getting help at the moment, my dog is also significantly helping me with getting through everything.
Quadrunner
Posts: 1,074
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/16/2016 3:22:16 PM
Posted: 1 month ago
At 10/16/2016 2:32:48 PM, gdirulez wrote:
At 10/16/2016 1:53:04 PM, Wylted wrote:

do explain why I would be that otherwise your post is irrelevant and holds no truth

I don't have to explain why you are a piece of shitt for valuing animal life over human life. It is a universal truth. Anybody that would look at a dog hanging off the cliff and a 2 year old child, and grab the dog's paws instead of the child's hands,, is a piece of shitt.

oh good since you don't have any valid explanations I'll just ignore your posts then

At 10/16/2016 1:57:33 PM, Quadrunner wrote:
At 10/15/2016 5:34:18 PM, gdirulez wrote:
allot of people would say no 'I'm a human they're a human so I should save the human' it's the socially acceptable thing to say, personally I would save my dog over a human no matter what human it is, a adult, a baby, parent, sibling doesn't matter I would let them all die at the same time if that means my dog gets to live.

so tell me who would you save and why? and do you think it could actually be wrong/right to save a human over a non human animal?

I was thinking about this just the other day. How people generalize something like this that could only be circumstantial. If the guy is some dirtbag scum, you bet I'd pick my dog over them.

is it because your dog means more to you? that's how it works for me.

for example if I would save a stranger then ok I saved someone but I will never again see them however if I saved my dog I would still see them everyday until the day she dies which makes a bigger impact on my life

No....Its just how I feel I'd react. My dog, which I love is more to the world then dirtbag scum.....Had it been a stranger, I'd probably weigh probability in much higher. Had the dog been very old, I'd also weigh that in.
Wisdom is found where the wise seek it.
Quadrunner
Posts: 1,074
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/16/2016 3:40:58 PM
Posted: 1 month ago
At 10/16/2016 3:22:16 PM, Quadrunner wrote:
At 10/16/2016 2:32:48 PM, gdirulez wrote:
At 10/16/2016 1:53:04 PM, Wylted wrote:

do explain why I would be that otherwise your post is irrelevant and holds no truth

I don't have to explain why you are a piece of shitt for valuing animal life over human life. It is a universal truth. Anybody that would look at a dog hanging off the cliff and a 2 year old child, and grab the dog's paws instead of the child's hands,, is a piece of shitt.

oh good since you don't have any valid explanations I'll just ignore your posts then

At 10/16/2016 1:57:33 PM, Quadrunner wrote:
At 10/15/2016 5:34:18 PM, gdirulez wrote:
allot of people would say no 'I'm a human they're a human so I should save the human' it's the socially acceptable thing to say, personally I would save my dog over a human no matter what human it is, a adult, a baby, parent, sibling doesn't matter I would let them all die at the same time if that means my dog gets to live.

so tell me who would you save and why? and do you think it could actually be wrong/right to save a human over a non human animal?

I was thinking about this just the other day. How people generalize something like this that could only be circumstantial. If the guy is some dirtbag scum, you bet I'd pick my dog over them.

is it because your dog means more to you? that's how it works for me.

for example if I would save a stranger then ok I saved someone but I will never again see them however if I saved my dog I would still see them everyday until the day she dies which makes a bigger impact on my life

No....Its just how I feel I'd react. My dog, which I love is more to the world then dirtbag scum.....Had it been a stranger, I'd probably weigh probability in much higher. Had the dog been very old, I'd also weigh that in.

There's also obligation to think about....You never turn back on your family if they need you....That's part of my values. Some friends get that from me as well. My dog is my friend, in which case the presented choice isn't an option, and I'm forced to go for all or nothing. In cases where I have one friend trying to make me choose them or someone else, I've always gone with someone else, and hoped the aggressor would come around. One case has only one friend. The other has one friend and the possibility of the other coming around who has determined themselves that they don't like me for who I am, which is in part the company I choose to keep, not to mention these choice games are always inhumane.

There's infinite circumstance here bud. I question how your forum topic could be applied. Using, these little scenarios as proof of something to live by often will eventually bring negative results, as they don't account for everything.
Wisdom is found where the wise seek it.
MattTheDreamer
Posts: 1,394
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/16/2016 4:12:11 PM
Posted: 1 month ago
At 10/16/2016 1:39:28 PM, gdirulez wrote:
At 10/16/2016 7:31:09 AM, MattTheDreamer wrote:
I'd always save the human over the animal, and I love animals. He'll, I'd even kill the animal if it meant it would be easier to save the human.

could you tell me why that is?

It's a fact that humanity is superior to animals in terms of evolution. We can reason, create tools and invent. Even opposable thumbs by themselves suggest a great superiority for humanity. We also gain morality and guilt, and many other emotions that animals can't comprehend.

Our emotions mean we can form emotional attachments with certain animals, and that's fine. I loved my cat I used to have and I loved my hamster as well. I cried when they died. However, as humans we also need to act reasonably. A human child and an animal are not comparable to me at all. If both are in danger, you have to realise that a human child will likely achieve more good on balance in their life than several animals combined. Therefore I would kill both my pets, even though I loved them, in a second if it meant saving the life of a innocent child who could grow up. It's the same reasoning i'm totally in favor of animal testing. It sounds cruel, but human lives matter more.

see for me it's the opposite, kill a human to save my pet, however I reckon that's got to do with the fact that there are no likeable humans in my life, I've been bullied on every school I've been, I've never had friends, my mother talks me down all the time about everyone and nothing I do is good enough for her and my other family simply isn't there for each other causing my only form of happiness in my life to be from my pets which is why I care more about them then any human.

Mate, I can't really say anything besides that you should see someone. It isn't healthy that your only happiness comes from animals. When they eventually die you'll probably get screwed up. Please reach out. If you haven't already, tell someone.
gdirulez
Posts: 31
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/16/2016 5:44:56 PM
Posted: 1 month ago
At 10/16/2016 4:12:11 PM, MattTheDreamer wrote:
At 10/16/2016 1:39:28 PM, gdirulez wrote:
At 10/16/2016 7:31:09 AM, MattTheDreamer wrote:
I'd always save the human over the animal, and I love animals. He'll, I'd even kill the animal if it meant it would be easier to save the human.

could you tell me why that is?

It's a fact that humanity is superior to animals in terms of evolution. We can reason, create tools and invent. Even opposable thumbs by themselves suggest a great superiority for humanity. We also gain morality and guilt, and many other emotions that animals can't comprehend.

Our emotions mean we can form emotional attachments with certain animals, and that's fine. I loved my cat I used to have and I loved my hamster as well. I cried when they died. However, as humans we also need to act reasonably. A human child and an animal are not comparable to me at all. If both are in danger, you have to realise that a human child will likely achieve more good on balance in their life than several animals combined. Therefore I would kill both my pets, even though I loved them, in a second if it meant saving the life of a innocent child who could grow up. It's the same reasoning i'm totally in favor of animal testing. It sounds cruel, but human lives matter more.

see for me it's the opposite, kill a human to save my pet, however I reckon that's got to do with the fact that there are no likeable humans in my life, I've been bullied on every school I've been, I've never had friends, my mother talks me down all the time about everyone and nothing I do is good enough for her and my other family simply isn't there for each other causing my only form of happiness in my life to be from my pets which is why I care more about them then any human.

Mate, I can't really say anything besides that you should see someone. It isn't healthy that your only happiness comes from animals. When they eventually die you'll probably get screwed up. Please reach out. If you haven't already, tell someone.
humans are superior than animals yes I definitely agree with that.

to me however my dog would accomplish more then a human baby, without my dog I'd be dead, if I lost my dog but saved a human baby I would still be dead as that wouldn't have helped me in any way, yes that is selfish but nearly the entire human race is selfish. also what is the value of the child growing up good and helping society if I would never even see them again or help me in any way? that has no value to me, same thing how 99% of the people don't donate allot of money to charity because children are starving to death because it has no value to them to save those children.

I do have more then 1 pet and I agree, however no help will solve my problems until I move out of the house away from my family forever which I'm working on. I do believe never having had any friends does impact my view allot, after all it's difficult to feel empathy for someone if they only ever bullied you and nothing else and by someone I of course mean humans

At 10/16/2016 3:40:58 PM, Quadrunner wrote:
At 10/16/2016 3:22:16 PM, Quadrunner wrote:
At 10/16/2016 2:32:48 PM, gdirulez wrote:
At 10/16/2016 1:53:04 PM, Wylted wrote:

do explain why I would be that otherwise your post is irrelevant and holds no truth

I don't have to explain why you are a piece of shitt for valuing animal life over human life. It is a universal truth. Anybody that would look at a dog hanging off the cliff and a 2 year old child, and grab the dog's paws instead of the child's hands,, is a piece of shitt.

oh good since you don't have any valid explanations I'll just ignore your posts then

At 10/16/2016 1:57:33 PM, Quadrunner wrote:
At 10/15/2016 5:34:18 PM, gdirulez wrote:
allot of people would say no 'I'm a human they're a human so I should save the human' it's the socially acceptable thing to say, personally I would save my dog over a human no matter what human it is, a adult, a baby, parent, sibling doesn't matter I would let them all die at the same time if that means my dog gets to live.

so tell me who would you save and why? and do you think it could actually be wrong/right to save a human over a non human animal?

I was thinking about this just the other day. How people generalize something like this that could only be circumstantial. If the guy is some dirtbag scum, you bet I'd pick my dog over them.

is it because your dog means more to you? that's how it works for me.

for example if I would save a stranger then ok I saved someone but I will never again see them however if I saved my dog I would still see them everyday until the day she dies which makes a bigger impact on my life

No....Its just how I feel I'd react. My dog, which I love is more to the world then dirtbag scum.....Had it been a stranger, I'd probably weigh probability in much higher. Had the dog been very old, I'd also weigh that in.

There's also obligation to think about....You never turn back on your family if they need you....That's part of my values. Some friends get that from me as well. My dog is my friend, in which case the presented choice isn't an option, and I'm forced to go for all or nothing. In cases where I have one friend trying to make me choose them or someone else, I've always gone with someone else, and hoped the aggressor would come around. One case has only one friend. The other has one friend and the possibility of the other coming around who has determined themselves that they don't like me for who I am, which is in part the company I choose to keep, not to mention these choice games are always inhumane.

There's infinite circumstance here bud. I question how your forum topic could be applied. Using, these little scenarios as proof of something to live by often will eventually bring negative results, as they don't account for everything.

why these choice games interest me is to see if having a negative experience with humans would greatly affect whether you would save a pet over a human, be it a stranger, friend or family etc as I believe having so many negative experiences has affected me.

so if I understood correctly you make the choice in which you possibly lose the least/has the best possible result.

for me my family has no value, part druggy part narcissistic part so greedy they wouldn't even give you 1 cent blaming me for having autism, so personally I would choose over any human which to me would seem logical considering my experience with life thus far.

I suppose I should have actually given scenario's.
zmikecuber
Posts: 4,077
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/16/2016 5:45:38 PM
Posted: 1 month ago
At 10/16/2016 12:29:48 AM, Wylted wrote:
This is getting ridiculous. How many of those beastiality people are going to infest the sit?

ADOL.
"Delete your fvcking sig" -1hard

"primal man had the habit, when he came into contact with fire, of satisfying the infantile desire connected with it, by putting it out with a stream of his urine... Putting out the fire by micturating was therefore a kind of sexual act with a male, an enjoyment of sexual potency in a homosexual competition."
Wylted
Posts: 21,167
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/16/2016 5:48:28 PM
Posted: 1 month ago
At 10/16/2016 2:32:48 PM, gdirulez wrote:
At 10/16/2016 1:53:04 PM, Wylted wrote:

do explain why I would be that otherwise your post is irrelevant and holds no truth

I don't have to explain why you are a piece of shitt for valuing animal life over human life. It is a universal truth. Anybody that would look at a dog hanging off the cliff and a 2 year old child, and grab the dog's paws instead of the child's hands,, is a piece of shitt.

oh good since you don't have any valid explanations I'll just ignore your posts then


That post made the point. The fact you would allow my 11 month old son to die, over your dog, proves you are an evil piece of shitt.

is it because your dog means more to you? that's how it works for me.


for example if I would save a stranger then ok I saved someone but I will never again see them however if I saved my dog I would still see them everyday until the day she dies which makes a bigger impact on my life

Get a life. I hae 5 cats, if any of them died I could give a shitt less
gdirulez
Posts: 31
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/16/2016 5:58:05 PM
Posted: 1 month ago
At 10/16/2016 5:48:28 PM, Wylted wrote:
At 10/16/2016 2:32:48 PM, gdirulez wrote:
At 10/16/2016 1:53:04 PM, Wylted wrote:

do explain why I would be that otherwise your post is irrelevant and holds no truth

I don't have to explain why you are a piece of shitt for valuing animal life over human life. It is a universal truth. Anybody that would look at a dog hanging off the cliff and a 2 year old child, and grab the dog's paws instead of the child's hands,, is a piece of shitt.

oh good since you don't have any valid explanations I'll just ignore your posts then


That post made the point. The fact you would allow my 11 month old son to die, over your dog, proves you are an evil piece of shitt.

is it because your dog means more to you? that's how it works for me.


for example if I would save a stranger then ok I saved someone but I will never again see them however if I saved my dog I would still see them everyday until the day she dies which makes a bigger impact on my life

Get a life. I have 5 cats, if any of them died I could give a shitt less

I could say the exact same thing 'The fact you would allow my dog to die, over your 11 month old son, proves you are an evil piece of shitt.'
so you still have not provided a valid argument
Wylted
Posts: 21,167
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/16/2016 6:00:11 PM
Posted: 1 month ago
I could say the exact same thing 'The fact you would allow my dog to die, over your 11 month old son, proves you are an evil piece of shitt.'
so you still have not provided a valid argument

WOW you are evil. No valid argument is needed, It's like saying child molestation is wrong, it's a universal truth.
gdirulez
Posts: 31
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/16/2016 6:12:45 PM
Posted: 1 month ago
At 10/16/2016 6:00:11 PM, Wylted wrote:
I could say the exact same thing 'The fact you would allow my dog to die, over your 11 month old son, proves you are an evil piece of shitt.'
so you still have not provided a valid argument

WOW you are evil. No valid argument is needed, It's like saying child molestation is wrong, it's a universal truth.

with child molestation a argument can be made why it's wrong, for example the child is not yet fully grown and is not fully aware of what sexual activity involves and the consequences of it, there is the possibility if rape and the power disparity between the adult and the child, these are arguments, which is how you show something is wrong, without such an argument it cannot actually be proven something is wrong which is why I am awaiting your argument as to what I would choose is wrong
Wylted
Posts: 21,167
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/16/2016 6:21:26 PM
Posted: 1 month ago
At 10/16/2016 6:12:45 PM, gdirulez wrote:
At 10/16/2016 6:00:11 PM, Wylted wrote:
I could say the exact same thing 'The fact you would allow my dog to die, over your 11 month old son, proves you are an evil piece of shitt.'
so you still have not provided a valid argument

WOW you are evil. No valid argument is needed, It's like saying child molestation is wrong, it's a universal truth.

with child molestation a argument can be made why it's wrong, for example the child is not yet fully grown and is not fully aware of what sexual activity involves and the consequences of it, there is the possibility if rape and the power disparity between the adult and the child, these are arguments, which is how you show something is wrong, without such an argument it cannot actually be proven something is wrong which is why I am awaiting your argument as to what I would choose is wrong

AN argument isn't necessary to show molestation is wrong, if you were to use one to explain to a child molestor why their actions are bad you are wasting your breath, because arguments are unnecessary to know universal truths.

Hell even you arguments against molestation are horrible. It is wrong but not for the reasons you stated.

It is disgusting you would value an animal's life over a human's. That if you saw a car hit your dog and a baby at the same time and both were dying in the street, you would comfort the dog before giving the baby some comfort in his last hours.

Human life is more valuable than animal life, period, and I am not going to lay down 30,000 words of philosophy to explain a concept that is intuitive for most people. Dogs are not far off from philosophical zombies as far as their level of consciousness is concerned, humans are fully conscious and no I don't have time to explain the whys to you
gdirulez
Posts: 31
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/16/2016 6:39:42 PM
Posted: 1 month ago
At 10/16/2016 6:21:26 PM, Wylted wrote:
At 10/16/2016 6:12:45 PM, gdirulez wrote:
At 10/16/2016 6:00:11 PM, Wylted wrote:
I could say the exact same thing 'The fact you would allow my dog to die, over your 11 month old son, proves you are an evil piece of shitt.'
so you still have not provided a valid argument

WOW you are evil. No valid argument is needed, It's like saying child molestation is wrong, it's a universal truth.

with child molestation a argument can be made why it's wrong, for example the child is not yet fully grown and is not fully aware of what sexual activity involves and the consequences of it, there is the possibility if rape and the power disparity between the adult and the child, these are arguments, which is how you show something is wrong, without such an argument it cannot actually be proven something is wrong which is why I am awaiting your argument as to what I would choose is wrong

AN argument isn't necessary to show molestation is wrong, if you were to use one to explain to a child molestor why their actions are bad you are wasting your breath, because arguments are unnecessary to know universal truths.

Hell even you arguments against molestation are horrible. It is wrong but not for the reasons you stated.

It is disgusting you would value an animal's life over a human's. That if you saw a car hit your dog and a baby at the same time and both were dying in the street, you would comfort the dog before giving the baby some comfort in his last hours.

Human life is more valuable than animal life, period, and I am not going to lay down 30,000 words of philosophy to explain a concept that is intuitive for most people. Dogs are not far off from philosophical zombies as far as their level of consciousness is concerned, humans are fully conscious and no I don't have time to explain the whys to you

arguments are needed, after all universal truths(so basically morals) are not necessarily a thing, they're subjective, you ask in the US 'should women have rights' everyone screams hell yeah and doesn't feel the need to give a reason where as in other countries they scream hell no and don't feel the need to give a reason because their 'universal truth' is different from yours.

if my dog was dying on the street I would step on a thousand babies dying on the street just to get to her just like how you would step over a thousand dying dogs to get to your baby because we both value something different, naturally to you your baby is more valuable because it's YOUR baby.

dogs and pigs have the same intellectual level of a 2 year old so why would I value a human 2 year old baby over the other dog and pig if they all 3 have the same intelligence? 'well the baby can grow up to help society' it can also grow up to be a murderer or rapist something which dogs and pigs do not.

would you comfort a dying pig on the street if nothing else was going on? after all they're equally if not smarter then your 2 year old baby, I think not because humans are SELFISH and speciesist
Wylted
Posts: 21,167
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/16/2016 6:55:23 PM
Posted: 1 month ago
arguments are needed,

One was provided though not expanded upon.

after all universal truths(so basically morals) are not necessarily a thing, they're subjective, you ask in the US 'should women have rights' everyone screams hell yeah and doesn't feel the need to give a reason where as in other countries they scream hell no and don't feel the need to give a reason because their 'universal truth' is different from yours.

Then it's not a universal truth. Something like no child should be tortured for fun is a universal truth shared by all cultures. So is the valuing of human life over animal life. If somebody's dog and a baby are next to a person that is staring on a deserted island, regardless of culture most people are going to eat the dog. There are pieces of shitts who are exceptions, such as yourself, but that is rare.

if my dog was dying on the street I would step on a thousand babies dying on the street just to get to her just like how you would step over a thousand dying dogs to get to your baby because we both value something different, naturally to you your baby is more valuable because it's YOUR baby.

If it was a stranger's I would step over ten of my dying family members to get to it, because I am not a piece of shitt like you.

dogs and pigs have the same intellectual level of a 2 year old so why would I value a human 2 year old baby over the other dog and pig if they all 3 have the same intelligence?

No they don't. That is bullshitt propaganda perpetuated by vegetarians and completely untrue, and you are an idiot for falling for it.

'well the baby can grow up to help society' it can also grow up to be a murderer or rapist something which dogs and pigs do not.

Well or they could grow up to be a piece of shitt who would save a dog hanging off a cliff over a child.

would you comfort a dying pig on the street if nothing else was going on? after all they're equally if not smarter then your 2 year old baby, I think not because humans are SELFISH and speciesist

Yes I would comfort the pig or end his suffering.
gdirulez
Posts: 31
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/16/2016 7:41:30 PM
Posted: 1 month ago
At 10/16/2016 6:55:23 PM, Wylted wrote:
arguments are needed,

One was provided though not expanded upon.

after all universal truths(so basically morals) are not necessarily a thing, they're subjective, you ask in the US 'should women have rights' everyone screams hell yeah and doesn't feel the need to give a reason where as in other countries they scream hell no and don't feel the need to give a reason because their 'universal truth' is different from yours.

Then it's not a universal truth. Something like no child should be tortured for fun is a universal truth shared by all cultures. So is the valuing of human life over animal life. If somebody' s dog and a baby are next to a person that is staring on a deserted island, regardless of culture most people are going to eat the dog. There are pieces of shitts who are exceptions, such as yourself, but that is rare.

if my dog was dying on the street I would step on a thousand babies dying on the street just to get to her just like how you would step over a thousand dying dogs to get to your baby because we both value something different, naturally to you your baby is more valuable because it's YOUR baby.

If it was a stranger's I would step over ten of my dying family members to get to it, because I am not a piece of shitt like you.

dogs and pigs have the same intellectual level of a 2 year old so why would I value a human 2 year old baby over the other dog and pig if they all 3 have the same intelligence?

No they don't. That is bullshitt propaganda perpetuated by vegetarians and completely untrue, and you are an idiot for falling for it.

'well the baby can grow up to help society' it can also grow up to be a murderer or rapist something which dogs and pigs do not.

Well or they could grow up to be a piece of shitt who would save a dog hanging off a cliff over a child.

would you comfort a dying pig on the street if nothing else was going on? after all they're equally if not smarter then your 2 year old baby, I think not because humans are SELFISH and speciesist

Yes I would comfort the pig or end his suffering.

clearly it is not a universal truth as allot of people would save their own pet over a stranger, to allot of people their pet IS their child so to them it's basically asking 'would you save YOUR child or a stranger's child?' 'would you sooner eat a stranger's child or your child?' the results should be obvious and it thus should also be obvious why people favour their 'child' over other people's children, if anything it can also be seen as evil to choose a stranger after all you are a PARENT to that pet and should therefore choose the pet(and thus to some as valuable as a child) over a stranger's child who you have no bond with and do not care about.

people nowadays think children are special, they think babies are special, THEY'RE NOT, there are BILLIONS of humans, if 1000 babies die today the world would barely even notice and keep on turning so what says we should care about them? society because we want to come over as good people, just like how in the past we wanted to come over as good people by condemning black people, it is not logic which defines what is socially acceptable but what the majority wants and what the majority wants is not always right or logical.

you are also a piece of * for stepping over family dying members, because calling someone a piece of * doesn't mean anything, you can say that to a doctor for saving a life.

propaganda? says who? you? I've found more articles and studies saying they in fact are as smart if not smarter then 2 year old children.

well if they grow up to be a piece of * why save them? better save the dog, at least we agree on that.

it is wrong to save a dog over a human just like it is wrong to save a human over a dog as it all depends on the person