Total Posts:36|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

Does this video prove blacks are inferior

Wylted
Posts: 21,167
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/18/2016 1:45:16 AM
Posted: 1 month ago
What does it say about a group of people that they are confused at why this quality of work does not receive an Oscar?
Emmarie
Posts: 1,907
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/18/2016 3:18:38 AM
Posted: 1 month ago
At 10/18/2016 1:43:57 AM, Wylted wrote:


Where do they find the actors and actresses for this shyt? This is worse than the blaxploitation films of the 1970's.
Wylted
Posts: 21,167
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/18/2016 4:18:03 AM
Posted: 1 month ago
At 10/18/2016 3:18:38 AM, Emmarie wrote:
At 10/18/2016 1:43:57 AM, Wylted wrote:


Where do they find the actors and actresses for this shyt? This is worse than the blaxploitation films of the 1970's.

What are you talking about? The blaxploitation films of the 70s were actually good. half of those films should have gotten Oscars.
Agent_Orange
Posts: 2,252
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/18/2016 11:10:21 AM
Posted: 1 month ago
At 10/18/2016 1:45:16 AM, Wylted wrote:
What does it say about a group of people that they are confused at why this quality of work does not receive an Oscar?

Nobody fucking_thinks Madea should win an Oscar.
But if bad movies are a benchmark for intelligence then I would say biodome, epic movie and almost any recent Adam Sandler movie means that all white people are basically retarded
#BlackLivesMatter
Vaarka
Posts: 7,648
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/18/2016 12:17:10 PM
Posted: 1 month ago
At 10/18/2016 1:43:57 AM, Wylted wrote:


Why need a video? It clearly says that white men are superior to blacks and women in Philemon 2:5
You're probably thinking right now "haha I'm a genius". Well you're not -Valkrin

inferno: "I don't know, are you attracted to women?"
ButterCatX: "No, Vaarka is mine!"

All hail scum Vaarka, wielder of the bastard sword, smiter of nations, destroyer of spiders -VOT

"Vaarka, I've been thinking about this for a long time now," (pulls out small box made of macaroni) "W-will you be my noodle buddy?" -Kirigaya
Wylted
Posts: 21,167
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/18/2016 1:47:13 PM
Posted: 1 month ago
At 10/18/2016 11:10:21 AM, Agent_Orange wrote:
At 10/18/2016 1:45:16 AM, Wylted wrote:
What does it say about a group of people that they are confused at why this quality of work does not receive an Oscar?

Nobody fucking_thinks Madea should win an Oscar.
But if bad movies are a benchmark for intelligence then I would say biodome, epic movie and almost any recent Adam Sandler movie means that all white people are basically retarded

Biodome was actually funny, unlike most of Adam Sandlers movies. Either way you are comparing Adam Sandler movies which most white people hate because it sucks, to Madea movies that most black people think is funny, for the mere fact it has a black cast.
Quadrunner
Posts: 1,165
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/18/2016 2:12:22 PM
Posted: 1 month ago
At 10/18/2016 1:47:13 PM, Wylted wrote:
At 10/18/2016 11:10:21 AM, Agent_Orange wrote:
At 10/18/2016 1:45:16 AM, Wylted wrote:
What does it say about a group of people that they are confused at why this quality of work does not receive an Oscar?

Nobody fucking_thinks Madea should win an Oscar.
But if bad movies are a benchmark for intelligence then I would say biodome, epic movie and almost any recent Adam Sandler movie means that all white people are basically retarded

Biodome was actually funny, unlike most of Adam Sandlers movies. Either way you are comparing Adam Sandler movies which most white people hate because it sucks, to Madea movies that most black people think is funny, for the mere fact it has a black cast.

I don't judge movies on their trailers. That would make me trailer trash.
Wisdom is found where the wise seek it.
Wylted
Posts: 21,167
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/18/2016 2:13:23 PM
Posted: 1 month ago
At 10/18/2016 2:12:22 PM, Quadrunner wrote:
At 10/18/2016 1:47:13 PM, Wylted wrote:
At 10/18/2016 11:10:21 AM, Agent_Orange wrote:
At 10/18/2016 1:45:16 AM, Wylted wrote:
What does it say about a group of people that they are confused at why this quality of work does not receive an Oscar?

Nobody fucking_thinks Madea should win an Oscar.
But if bad movies are a benchmark for intelligence then I would say biodome, epic movie and almost any recent Adam Sandler movie means that all white people are basically retarded

Biodome was actually funny, unlike most of Adam Sandlers movies. Either way you are comparing Adam Sandler movies which most white people hate because it sucks, to Madea movies that most black people think is funny, for the mere fact it has a black cast.


I don't judge movies on their trailers. That would make me trailer trash.

lol
MasonicSlayer
Posts: 2,397
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/18/2016 2:29:19 PM
Posted: 1 month ago
No, it doesn't prove blacks to be inferior. It only proves Wylted is the supreme leader of whitetrash ignorance.
Wylted
Posts: 21,167
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/18/2016 5:32:56 PM
Posted: 1 month ago
At 10/18/2016 2:29:19 PM, MasonicSlayer wrote:
No, it doesn't prove blacks to be inferior. It only proves Wylted is the supreme leader of whitetrash ignorance.

From a person who thinks the freemasons are the illuminati (a bunch of old white dudes who use the fraternity to get away from their wives and drink) and out to take over the world, this means a lot.
kevin24018
Posts: 1,952
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/18/2016 8:45:37 PM
Posted: 1 month ago
At 10/18/2016 1:47:13 PM, Wylted wrote:
At 10/18/2016 11:10:21 AM, Agent_Orange wrote:
At 10/18/2016 1:45:16 AM, Wylted wrote:
What does it say about a group of people that they are confused at why this quality of work does not receive an Oscar?

Nobody fucking_thinks Madea should win an Oscar.
But if bad movies are a benchmark for intelligence then I would say biodome, epic movie and almost any recent Adam Sandler movie means that all white people are basically retarded

Biodome was actually funny, unlike most of Adam Sandlers movies. Either way you are comparing Adam Sandler movies which most white people hate because it sucks, to Madea movies that most black people think is funny, for the mere fact it has a black cast.

wow your white privilege makes you blind to the entertainment choices you have compared to others, quality programming should be a human right! free cable tv for all! We need more ghay tv too, well just lesbian, but you'd better check your privilege and start donating tvs and money for cable bills. though I did like Cosby, Fresh Prince, and Family matters, I guess there's just no accounting for taste. However I think there is truth in that some things are supported by black people only because of a black cast (last 8 years good example)
MasonicSlayer
Posts: 2,397
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/18/2016 9:33:12 PM
Posted: 1 month ago
At 10/18/2016 5:32:56 PM, Wylted wrote:
At 10/18/2016 2:29:19 PM, MasonicSlayer wrote:
No, it doesn't prove blacks to be inferior. It only proves Wylted is the supreme leader of whitetrash ignorance.

From a person who thinks the freemasons are the illuminati (a bunch of old white dudes who use the fraternity to get away from their wives and drink) and out to take over the world, this means a lot.

When have I ever said that? I would suspect most freemasons are simply people that hold a belief in God, and then join the brotherhood for economical advances, if they were to be truly honest with themselves. You can't lump them all together, since they hold many different beliefs. One belief that they must all share, is the belief in God.
Agent_Orange
Posts: 2,252
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/18/2016 10:06:28 PM
Posted: 1 month ago
At 10/18/2016 1:47:13 PM, Wylted wrote:
At 10/18/2016 11:10:21 AM, Agent_Orange wrote:
At 10/18/2016 1:45:16 AM, Wylted wrote:
What does it say about a group of people that they are confused at why this quality of work does not receive an Oscar?

Nobody fucking_thinks Madea should win an Oscar.
But if bad movies are a benchmark for intelligence then I would say biodome, epic movie and almost any recent Adam Sandler movie means that all white people are basically retarded

Biodome was actually funny, unlike most of Adam Sandlers movies. Either way you are comparing Adam Sandler movies which most white people hate because it sucks, to Madea movies that most black people think is funny, for the mere fact it has a black cast.

Lol you know nothing about black people. Go watch The Boondocks season 3 episode "Pause"

And I would watch a thousand Madea movies before researching biodome even once more.
#BlackLivesMatter
Quadrunner
Posts: 1,165
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/18/2016 10:08:59 PM
Posted: 1 month ago
At 10/18/2016 8:45:37 PM, kevin24018 wrote:
At 10/18/2016 1:47:13 PM, Wylted wrote:
At 10/18/2016 11:10:21 AM, Agent_Orange wrote:
At 10/18/2016 1:45:16 AM, Wylted wrote:
What does it say about a group of people that they are confused at why this quality of work does not receive an Oscar?

Nobody fucking_thinks Madea should win an Oscar.
But if bad movies are a benchmark for intelligence then I would say biodome, epic movie and almost any recent Adam Sandler movie means that all white people are basically retarded

Biodome was actually funny, unlike most of Adam Sandlers movies. Either way you are comparing Adam Sandler movies which most white people hate because it sucks, to Madea movies that most black people think is funny, for the mere fact it has a black cast.

wow your white privilege makes you blind to the entertainment choices you have compared to others, quality programming should be a human right! free cable tv for all! We need more ghay tv too, well just lesbian, but you'd better check your privilege and start donating tvs and money for cable bills. though I did like Cosby, Fresh Prince, and Family matters, I guess there's just no accounting for taste. However I think there is truth in that some things are supported by black people only because of a black cast (last 8 years good example)

I broke my arm once and had to wear my black cast for 3 months. Never felt so supported in all my life....Those days are gone now. As the all white cast in Anchorman stated, these times they are a'changin.
Wisdom is found where the wise seek it.
Emmarie
Posts: 1,907
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/20/2016 1:44:43 AM
Posted: 1 month ago
At 10/18/2016 4:18:03 AM, Wylted wrote:
At 10/18/2016 3:18:38 AM, Emmarie wrote:
At 10/18/2016 1:43:57 AM, Wylted wrote:


Where do they find the actors and actresses for this shyt? This is worse than the blaxploitation films of the 1970's.

What are you talking about? The blaxploitation films of the 70s were actually good. half of those films should have gotten Oscars.

That's what I said, worse. Black actors and actresses in the 1970s had little options as far as roles, so they had to be cast in movies that exploited the culture at large. Why would any actor or actress in 2016 take some corny a$s role in this ridiculous as script that you posted, was my point.
kevin24018
Posts: 1,952
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/20/2016 12:29:15 PM
Posted: 1 month ago
At 10/20/2016 1:44:43 AM, Emmarie wrote:
At 10/18/2016 4:18:03 AM, Wylted wrote:
At 10/18/2016 3:18:38 AM, Emmarie wrote:
At 10/18/2016 1:43:57 AM, Wylted wrote:


Where do they find the actors and actresses for this shyt? This is worse than the blaxploitation films of the 1970's.

What are you talking about? The blaxploitation films of the 70s were actually good. half of those films should have gotten Oscars.

That's what I said, worse. Black actors and actresses in the 1970s had little options as far as roles, so they had to be cast in movies that exploited the culture at large. Why would any actor or actress in 2016 take some corny a$s role in this ridiculous as script that you posted, was my point.

for money, that's what most everything is about, they perpetuate stereo types legitimizing them with the defense that it's ok "cause I'm black" like using the "N" word. Think about it, they have enough money that whatever issues the average person has they don't. Why do I care of if everyone looses the right to bare arms if I can afford personal armed security? doesn't affect me anymore, same kind of thing. What we really have now is a division of how one is treated, not so much by race, but rather how much money you have. Thinking back to the recent police events, I think there's a few common issues in many of instances, past crime, poor area (location). Do these super wealthy ever encounter police for suspicious behavior, not that I have ever heard, unless they were actually committing a crime. Let us not forget "if the glove doesn't fit you must acquit" celeb black man with lots of money, right?
Emmarie
Posts: 1,907
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/21/2016 2:04:39 AM
Posted: 1 month ago
At 10/20/2016 12:29:15 PM, kevin24018 wrote:
At 10/20/2016 1:44:43 AM, Emmarie wrote:
At 10/18/2016 4:18:03 AM, Wylted wrote:
At 10/18/2016 3:18:38 AM, Emmarie wrote:
At 10/18/2016 1:43:57 AM, Wylted wrote:


Where do they find the actors and actresses for this shyt? This is worse than the blaxploitation films of the 1970's.

What are you talking about? The blaxploitation films of the 70s were actually good. half of those films should have gotten Oscars.

That's what I said, worse. Black actors and actresses in the 1970s had little options as far as roles, so they had to be cast in movies that exploited the culture at large. Why would any actor or actress in 2016 take some corny a$s role in this ridiculous as script that you posted, was my point.

for money, that's what most everything is about, they perpetuate stereo types legitimizing them with the defense that it's ok "cause I'm black" like using the "N" word. Think about it, they have enough money that whatever issues the average person has they don't. Why do I care of if everyone looses the right to bare arms if I can afford personal armed security? doesn't affect me anymore, same kind of thing. What we really have now is a division of how one is treated, not so much by race, but rather how much money you have. Thinking back to the recent police events, I think there's a few common issues in many of instances, past crime, poor area (location). Do these super wealthy ever encounter police for suspicious behavior, not that I have ever heard, unless they were actually committing a crime. Let us not forget "if the glove doesn't fit you must acquit" celeb black man with lots of money, right?

Of course it's money, but it's more than money. We live in a GD troll society. I googled Madea. It's obviously a man dressed in drag portraying what America wishes black grannies would be like. My question is why?

I posted a video of Oprah interviewing Madea. Anyone who can't tell it's a completer act is an utter fool.
https://www.youtube.com...
Df0512
Posts: 966
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/21/2016 11:02:19 PM
Posted: 1 month ago
At 10/18/2016 1:45:16 AM, Wylted wrote:
What does it say about a group of people that they are confused at why this quality of work does not receive an Oscar?

Who thinks this should get an oscar? I dont see why this had to be a black thing at all. Madia is the equivalent to Ernest from Ernest goes to Jail. Its a cash grab. Black people dont like Madia that much.

Madia used to be a character from plays. Dairy of a mad black woman, Family reunion, Why did I get Married and they were good. I hate plays and musicals but I gave those the time. Madia in that context was a good character. Funny and wise. But that was a longtime ago.

If you really have to ask if Boo!A Madia Halloween proves black people are inferior, do you really need a reason to think so? I mean you are grasping at straws here. There is no way in the world a Madia movie can ever prove anything about black people as a whole. Thats just silly. But man what an attempt. Sounds like you may already think black people are inferior and want validation.

But to answer you questions no it doesn't. It only proves that people will try and fan the flames any way they can.
Wylted
Posts: 21,167
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/21/2016 11:59:21 PM
Posted: 1 month ago
At 10/21/2016 11:02:19 PM, Df0512 wrote:
At 10/18/2016 1:45:16 AM, Wylted wrote:
What does it say about a group of people that they are confused at why this quality of work does not receive an Oscar?

Who thinks this should get an oscar? I dont see why this had to be a black thing at all. Madia is the equivalent to Ernest from Ernest goes to Jail. Its a cash grab. Black people dont like Madia that much.

Madia used to be a character from plays. Dairy of a mad black woman, Family reunion, Why did I get Married and they were good. I hate plays and musicals but I gave those the time. Madia in that context was a good character. Funny and wise. But that was a longtime ago.

Every single thing mentioned sucked. Was horrible, just old recycled jokes we have all heard a thousand times before, that black people find funny merely because it has a black cast. It is shittty films like this in general that people like Will Smith are boycotting the Oscars for.

If you really have to ask if Boo!A Madia Halloween proves black people are inferior, do you really need a reason to think so? I mean you are grasping at straws here. There is no way in the world a Madia movie can ever prove anything about black people as a whole. Thats just silly. But man what an attempt. Sounds like you may already think black people are inferior and want validation.

But to answer you questions no it doesn't. It only proves that people will try and fan the flames any way they can.
Df0512
Posts: 966
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/22/2016 4:19:42 AM
Posted: 1 month ago
At 10/21/2016 11:59:21 PM, Wylted wrote:
At 10/21/2016 11:02:19 PM, Df0512 wrote:
At 10/18/2016 1:45:16 AM, Wylted wrote:
What does it say about a group of people that they are confused at why this quality of work does not receive an Oscar?

Who thinks this should get an oscar? I dont see why this had to be a black thing at all. Madia is the equivalent to Ernest from Ernest goes to Jail. Its a cash grab. Black people dont like Madia that much.

Madia used to be a character from plays. Dairy of a mad black woman, Family reunion, Why did I get Married and they were good. I hate plays and musicals but I gave those the time. Madia in that context was a good character. Funny and wise. But that was a longtime ago.

Every single thing mentioned sucked. Was horrible, just old recycled jokes we have all heard a thousand times before, that black people find funny merely because it has a black cast. It is shittty films like this in general that people like Will Smith are boycotting the Oscars for.

First of all, you have no grounds to say that black people only like the movies because they have an all black cast. There are plenty of movies out there with all white casts that no one judges based on that fact. Just because you dont like a movie doesn't mean what you say is right. That is a bit over confident I'd say.

I said plays. Not films. Plays, as in theater. Same names. They started as plays. That is where the recycled jokes came from. Tyler Perry is known for giving new actors a chance in his plays. That is why people liked them so much. Because we got to see new talented actor and sings in plays with big name celebs and singers. If you look closely there are 2 or 3 famous social media personalities in that trailer. Pretty sure fussy tube is one. Also, clearly not an all black cast.

Once again, while I am not a spokesmen for all black people, I think its general knowledge that the movies aren't all that great. Why do you keep talking about the Oscars, no Madea movies were in the oscars. Black people aren't talking about how dope the last Madea movie was. What are you talking about? Your comment are completely unfounded. The love for Tyler Perry are because of the plays not the movies.

If you really have to ask if Boo!A Madia Halloween proves black people are inferior, do you really need a reason to think so? I mean you are grasping at straws here. There is no way in the world a Madia movie can ever prove anything about black people as a whole. Thats just silly. But man what an attempt. Sounds like you may already think black people are inferior and want validation.

But to answer you questions no it doesn't. It only proves that people will try and fan the flames any way they can.
Wylted
Posts: 21,167
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/22/2016 4:59:17 PM
Posted: 1 month ago
I never said black people like films just because it has an all black cast. I said they like Madea film or films like "white chicks" because of the cast. When movies are that terrible, yes I look for an ulterior motive for why people like them. For example a Space Oddysey 2001 was a horrible film, it didn't even have a story line just a bunch of random events. The ulterior motive for why it was so popular, is because it was something all drug addicts were attracted to.

And black people literally were boycotting movie awards for black movies losing. There are a few good black films like Friday or don't drink juice in the hood, but for the most part they are advocating bad films like Madea to be nominated orthat recent one about black pilots which was clearly horrible
Df0512
Posts: 966
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/23/2016 4:49:13 PM
Posted: 1 month ago
At 10/22/2016 4:59:17 PM, Wylted wrote:
I never said black people like films just because it has an all black cast. I said they like Madea film or films like "white chicks" because of the cast. When movies are that terrible, yes I look for an ulterior motive for why people like them. For example a Space Oddysey 2001 was a horrible film, it didn't even have a story line just a bunch of random events. The ulterior motive for why it was so popular, is because it was something all drug addicts were attracted to.

And black people literally were boycotting movie awards for black movies losing. There are a few good black films like Friday or don't drink juice in the hood, but for the most part they are advocating bad films like Madea to be nominated orthat recent one about black pilots which was clearly horrible

I am not seeing the difference in the distinction you are making here: "I never said black people like films just because it has an all black cast. I said they like Madea film or films like "white chicks" because of the cast" You literally just said films.

Have you ever heard of false-consensus effect. Im getting a real big whiff of this from you right now friend. I just want to know where you are getting this information on black people? Seems like you know more about us then I do. And second, why do you think your opinion carries so much weifght. Are you a famous movie critic? They way that you can tell other people why they like or dislike a movie take true skill.

So you liked Friday and Dont be a menace but Medea is where you draw the line huh. If any black people like Medea clearly its because of the all black cast because you dont like the movie. It funny because Madea Halloween clearly did not have an all black cast but the 2 movies you do like did have an all black cast. White chicks didnt even have an all black cast.

And once again, no black person has ever boycotted anything, in the name of Madea. Thats not what it was about. You are fundamentally wrong about everything you are saying about black people. Your opinions are just literally not true.

Sorry if I seem rude but man, this is true hypocrisy. Surely you see that. Im always surprised to see all the different was people try and make black people look bad. I mean you really have to be going out how your way to think some of these things
Wylted
Posts: 21,167
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/23/2016 5:22:33 PM
Posted: 1 month ago
At 10/23/2016 4:49:13 PM, Df0512 wrote:
At 10/22/2016 4:59:17 PM, Wylted wrote:
I never said black people like films just because it has an all black cast. I said they like Madea film or films like "white chicks" because of the cast. When movies are that terrible, yes I look for an ulterior motive for why people like them. For example a Space Oddysey 2001 was a horrible film, it didn't even have a story line just a bunch of random events. The ulterior motive for why it was so popular, is because it was something all drug addicts were attracted to.

And black people literally were boycotting movie awards for black movies losing. There are a few good black films like Friday or don't drink juice in the hood, but for the most part they are advocating bad films like Madea to be nominated orthat recent one about black pilots which was clearly horrible

I am not seeing the difference in the distinction you are making here: "I never said black people like films just because it has an all black cast. I said they like Madea film or films like "white chicks" because of the cast" You literally just said films.

Have you ever heard of false-consensus effect. Im getting a real big whiff of this from you right now friend. I just want to know where you are getting this information on black people? Seems like you know more about us then I do. And second, why do you think your opinion carries so much weifght. Are you a famous movie critic? They way that you can tell other people why they like or dislike a movie take true skill.

So you liked Friday and Dont be a menace but Medea is where you draw the line huh. If any black people like Medea clearly its because of the all black cast because you dont like the movie. It funny because Madea Halloween clearly did not have an all black cast but the 2 movies you do like did have an all black cast. White chicks didnt even have an all black cast.

And once again, no black person has ever boycotted anything, in the name of Madea. Thats not what it was about. You are fundamentally wrong about everything you are saying about black people. Your opinions are just literally not true.

Sorry if I seem rude but man, this is true hypocrisy. Surely you see that. Im always surprised to see all the different was people try and make black people look bad. I mean you really have to be going out how your way to think some of these things

It is literally impossible to like such a bad movie, unless you have ulterior motives, and no I never said there was any sort of consensus on Madea. I never even implied a majority. I would guess about 10% of blacks are raving fans, while 0% of other races like Madea,
Df0512
Posts: 966
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/23/2016 8:55:24 PM
Posted: 1 month ago
At 10/23/2016 5:22:33 PM, Wylted wrote:
At 10/23/2016 4:49:13 PM, Df0512 wrote:
At 10/22/2016 4:59:17 PM, Wylted wrote:
I never said black people like films just because it has an all black cast. I said they like Madea film or films like "white chicks" because of the cast. When movies are that terrible, yes I look for an ulterior motive for why people like them. For example a Space Oddysey 2001 was a horrible film, it didn't even have a story line just a bunch of random events. The ulterior motive for why it was so popular, is because it was something all drug addicts were attracted to.

And black people literally were boycotting movie awards for black movies losing. There are a few good black films like Friday or don't drink juice in the hood, but for the most part they are advocating bad films like Madea to be nominated orthat recent one about black pilots which was clearly horrible

I am not seeing the difference in the distinction you are making here: "I never said black people like films just because it has an all black cast. I said they like Madea film or films like "white chicks" because of the cast" You literally just said films.

Have you ever heard of false-consensus effect. Im getting a real big whiff of this from you right now friend. I just want to know where you are getting this information on black people? Seems like you know more about us then I do. And second, why do you think your opinion carries so much weifght. Are you a famous movie critic? They way that you can tell other people why they like or dislike a movie take true skill.

So you liked Friday and Dont be a menace but Medea is where you draw the line huh. If any black people like Medea clearly its because of the all black cast because you dont like the movie. It funny because Madea Halloween clearly did not have an all black cast but the 2 movies you do like did have an all black cast. White chicks didnt even have an all black cast.

And once again, no black person has ever boycotted anything, in the name of Madea. Thats not what it was about. You are fundamentally wrong about everything you are saying about black people. Your opinions are just literally not true.

Sorry if I seem rude but man, this is true hypocrisy. Surely you see that. Im always surprised to see all the different was people try and make black people look bad. I mean you really have to be going out how your way to think some of these things

It is literally impossible to like such a bad movie, unless you have ulterior motives, and no I never said there was any sort of consensus on Madea. I never even implied a majority. I would guess about 10% of blacks are raving fans, while 0% of other races like Madea,

You are doing the exact same thing. Once again, this is the true definition of hypocrisy. You never said there was any sort of consensus and never implied a majority but then immediately put your foot in your mouth by saying 90% of back people dont like Madea and 100% other races do not like her.

Also to say that it i s literally impossible to like such a bad movie is as ignorant as you can get. I have too assume you are being so dramatic for humor. There is no way a person you has been on DDO as long as you can believe their opinion is inherently correct. Especially about art of all things. False Consensus effect.
Wylted
Posts: 21,167
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/23/2016 9:08:34 PM
Posted: 1 month ago
You are doing the exact same thing. Once again, this is the true definition of hypocrisy. You never said there was any sort of consensus and never implied a majority but then immediately put your foot in your mouth by saying 90% of back people dont like Madea and 100% other races do not like her.

Also to say that it i s literally impossible to like such a bad movie is as ignorant as you can get. I have too assume you are being so dramatic for humor. There is no way a person you has been on DDO as long as you can believe their opinion is inherently correct. Especially about art of all things. False Consensus effect.

I am not sure you know what the word consensus means. I say 10% of blacks, and you think that 10% is a consensus. If a movie is poorly written I guess a few retards will like it. 3 Stooges were popular for a while, I can only assume that the mentally disabled population was large enough to keep the program afloat, however some movies are so clearly bad, only people with an ulterior motive will like it. If you saw people saying they like the sound of nails on a chalkboard, it is safe to assume they are full of crap, and have an ulterior motive for saying it is enjoyable.

That is the level of bad that Tyler Perry's body of work is. People like his movies based strictly on race. Queer Eye for the straight guy was so horrible, only homosexuals like it, and golf is such a shittty sport you know the only reason old white guys watch it on TV, is because the sport is dominated by old white guys.

Guess what else you are going to call BS on. Porn scripts are bad and heterosexual man dominate the audience of heterosexual porn, as gays mostly watch gay porn. There is ulterior motives there because the scripts suck
Df0512
Posts: 966
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/23/2016 9:26:12 PM
Posted: 1 month ago
At 10/23/2016 9:08:34 PM, Wylted wrote:
You are doing the exact same thing. Once again, this is the true definition of hypocrisy. You never said there was any sort of consensus and never implied a majority but then immediately put your foot in your mouth by saying 90% of back people dont like Madea and 100% other races do not like her.

Also to say that it i s literally impossible to like such a bad movie is as ignorant as you can get. I have too assume you are being so dramatic for humor. There is no way a person you has been on DDO as long as you can believe their opinion is inherently correct. Especially about art of all things. False Consensus effect.

I am not sure you know what the word consensus means. I say 10% of blacks, and you think that 10% is a consensus. If a movie is poorly written I guess a few retards will like it. 3 Stooges were popular for a while, I can only assume that the mentally disabled population was large enough to keep the program afloat, however some movies are so clearly bad, only people with an ulterior motive will like it. If you saw people saying they like the sound of nails on a chalkboard, it is safe to assume they are full of crap, and have an ulterior motive for saying it is enjoyable.

Retards huh. You said 10% of black people are raving fans. That is a consensus. If you assume 10% of a population likes a movie you are assuming 90% of that population dislikes that movie. The same when you say 0% of a population wont like something. You are implying a majority. That is pure logic.

That is the level of bad that Tyler Perry's body of work is. People like his movies based strictly on race. Queer Eye for the straight guy was so horrible, only homosexuals like it, and golf is such a shittty sport you know the only reason old white guys watch it on TV, is because the sport is dominated by old white guys.

Guess what else you are going to call BS on. Porn scripts are bad and heterosexual man dominate the audience of heterosexual porn, as gays mostly watch gay porn. There is ulterior motives there because the scripts suck

Black people like black movies. Doesnt mean we will like any black movie. Why do you keep acting like why are boycotting for the Oscars for Madea. In fact Im pretty sure Birth Of a NAtion was a huge movie in question regarding that. Still dont knw why the f_ck you think we care about Madea. The plays, that was all. Not the movies, the play. If you continue to think what you think after multiple black people are telling you other wise that is your choice and thats circular logic.
Wylted
Posts: 21,167
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/23/2016 9:35:32 PM
Posted: 1 month ago
At 10/23/2016 9:26:12 PM, Df0512 wrote:
At 10/23/2016 9:08:34 PM, Wylted wrote:
You are doing the exact same thing. Once again, this is the true definition of hypocrisy. You never said there was any sort of consensus and never implied a majority but then immediately put your foot in your mouth by saying 90% of back people dont like Madea and 100% other races do not like her.

Also to say that it i s literally impossible to like such a bad movie is as ignorant as you can get. I have too assume you are being so dramatic for humor. There is no way a person you has been on DDO as long as you can believe their opinion is inherently correct. Especially about art of all things. False Consensus effect.

I am not sure you know what the word consensus means. I say 10% of blacks, and you think that 10% is a consensus. If a movie is poorly written I guess a few retards will like it. 3 Stooges were popular for a while, I can only assume that the mentally disabled population was large enough to keep the program afloat, however some movies are so clearly bad, only people with an ulterior motive will like it. If you saw people saying they like the sound of nails on a chalkboard, it is safe to assume they are full of crap, and have an ulterior motive for saying it is enjoyable.

Retards huh. You said 10% of black people are raving fans. That is a consensus. If you assume 10% of a population likes a movie you are assuming 90% of that population dislikes that movie. The same when you say 0% of a population wont like something. You are implying a majority. That is pure logic.

A consensus requires 100% agreement. Open a dictionary sometime, or stop using words you don't understand. http://www.merriam-webster.com...

That is the level of bad that Tyler Perry's body of work is. People like his movies based strictly on race. Queer Eye for the straight guy was so horrible, only homosexuals like it, and golf is such a shittty sport you know the only reason old white guys watch it on TV, is because the sport is dominated by old white guys.

Guess what else you are going to call BS on. Porn scripts are bad and heterosexual man dominate the audience of heterosexual porn, as gays mostly watch gay porn. There is ulterior motives there because the scripts suck

Black people like black movies. Doesnt mean we will like any black movie. Why do you keep acting like why are boycotting for the Oscars for Madea. In fact Im pretty sure Birth Of a NAtion was a huge movie in question regarding that. Still dont knw why the f_ck you think we care about Madea. The plays, that was all. Not the movies, the play. If you continue to think what you think after multiple black people are telling you other wise that is your choice and thats circular logic.

Birth of aNation was even worse than Madea. Black people were protesting the Oscars because horrible movies did not get in. Thanks for proving my thesis.