Total Posts:49|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

Feminism was never about Women's Rights.

Genius_Intellect
Posts: 339
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/27/2016 5:23:46 AM
Posted: 1 month ago
The advancement of women's rights was merely a side-effect of feminism. The movement itself has always been about the hurt feelings of psycho bitches.
mandarinka
Posts: 9
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/27/2016 8:55:22 AM
Posted: 1 month ago
Absolutely agree. If you wanna do the same that man can - just do it. Why everyone like to speak about that.
Quadrunner
Posts: 1,141
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/27/2016 8:25:27 PM
Posted: 1 month ago
At 10/27/2016 5:23:46 AM, Genius_Intellect wrote:
The advancement of women's rights was merely a side-effect of feminism. The movement itself has always been about the hurt feelings of psycho bitches.

This is my favorite post.
Wisdom is found where the wise seek it.
Nac
Posts: 326
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/30/2016 12:53:51 AM
Posted: 1 month ago
At 10/27/2016 5:23:46 AM, Genius_Intellect wrote:
The advancement of women's rights was merely a side-effect of feminism. The movement itself has always been about the hurt feelings of psycho bitches.

I think it was more likely a sort of cultural marxism, where women are some sort of underprivileged proletariat.

Even the issue of women's suffrage is not the clear cut issue they portray it as. In the early parts of a court case known collectively as the Selective Draft Law Cases, this passage is written:

"Compelled military service is neither repugnant to a free government nor in conflict with the constitutional guaranties of individual liberty. Indeed, it may not be doubted that the very conception of a just government and its duty to the citizen includes the duty of the citizen to render military service in case of need, and the right of the government to compel it."

https://supreme.justia.com...

The implication here is that if the citizen is not "rendering military service," then they are failing to uphold their burden as a citizen.

And guess who got the vote without having to sign up for conscription

To be perfectly clear, I would much prefer to do away with the draft or, at the very least, use the draft only in dire circumstances, than to sign everyone up for the draft. But the system this case lays out for the duties of the citizens implies that people who can not be forced to follow suit should not be citizens, let alone granted suffrage. If you want to give women suffrage, then this precedent as well as women's exemption from the draft stand in your way, and you should address this case instead of pretending it doesn't exist.

All this is to say that feminism is fatally reductionist. The status of a person can not be determined by the nature of their genitals. We are all individuals, not simply a piece of some demographic.

Anyways, I ranted way too much there.

Cheers.
Chloe8
Posts: 2,614
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/31/2016 8:45:31 PM
Posted: 1 month ago
At 10/27/2016 5:23:46 AM, Genius_Intellect wrote:
The advancement of women's rights was merely a side-effect of feminism. The movement itself has always been about the hurt feelings of psycho bitches.

What evidence do you have supporting your opinion?

How does opposing sexism make you a psycho?

It's not unreasonable to be dissatisfied about being treated as a second class citizen and perfectly reasonable to take a stand against such blatant unfair discrimination.
"I don't need experience.to knock you out. I'm a man. that's all I need to beat you and any woman."

Fatihah, in his delusion that he could knock out any woman while bragging about being able to knock me out. An example of 7th century Islamic thinking inspired by his hero the paedophile Muhammad.
Genius_Intellect
Posts: 339
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/1/2016 12:30:40 AM
Posted: 1 month ago
At 10/31/2016 8:45:31 PM, Chloe8 wrote:
At 10/27/2016 5:23:46 AM, Genius_Intellect wrote:
The advancement of women's rights was merely a side-effect of feminism. The movement itself has always been about the hurt feelings of psycho bitches.

What evidence do you have supporting your opinion?

Look at every feminist movement on record, including suffrage. All of them were spearheaded by one or two spiteful, dissatisfied harpies with a grudge against the establishment, and only later did the reasonable men and women join the campaign to get equal whatever. Without a butthurt feminist whining about her feelings, society would have ticked on as normal with men and women happily occupying their separate spheres. Also, note that the suffrage movement was originally opposed by most women, who hated the feminists stirring up_shit. It took years for the brainwashing to work its way through womankind, convincing them that they actually needed the right to vote. And of course, women should have that right if they want it; but if women were genuinely oppressed under the system of male-only voting, they wouldn't have needed a feminist to tell them so.

How does opposing sexism make you a psycho?

Feminism is not about gender equality, and only feminists believe otherwise. I could explain in more detail, but the nuance would be wasted on you.

It's not unreasonable to be dissatisfied about being treated as a second class citizen and perfectly reasonable to take a stand against such blatant unfair discrimination.

Yes, but consider the kind of person who would actually be dissatisfied. People at the bottom rungs of Maslow's hierarchy have more important things to dwell on. It's the idle, privileged people at the top who have time to dwell on such matters as gender equality.

And just so we're clear, I'm not saying that we should deny women the vote and send them back to the kitchen. That wouldn't even be feasible now, because the underlying culture has become more egalitarian. My point is that misandrist harpies will use any platform to attack society, and women's rights was nothing more than a convenient platform that happened to provide women some tangible benefits.
Chloe8
Posts: 2,614
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/1/2016 6:21:18 PM
Posted: 1 month ago
At 11/1/2016 12:30:40 AM, Genius_Intellect wrote:
At 10/31/2016 8:45:31 PM, Chloe8 wrote:
At 10/27/2016 5:23:46 AM, Genius_Intellect wrote:
The advancement of women's rights was merely a side-effect of feminism. The movement itself has always been about the hurt feelings of psycho bitches.

What evidence do you have supporting your opinion?

Look at every feminist movement on record, including suffrage. All of them were spearheaded by one or two spiteful, dissatisfied harpies with a grudge against the establishment, and only later did the reasonable men and women join the campaign to get equal whatever. Without a butthurt feminist whining about her feelings, society would have ticked on as normal with men and women happily occupying their separate spheres. Also, note that the suffrage movement was originally opposed by most women, who hated the feminists stirring up_shit. It took years for the brainwashing to work its way through womankind, convincing them that they actually needed the right to vote. And of course, women should have that right if they want it; but if women were genuinely oppressed under the system of male-only voting, they wouldn't have needed a feminist to tell them so.

Someone who fights for equal rights is completely justified in their dissatisfaction with the establishment if they are being unfairly discriminated against. Women were brainwashed to think they were inferior to men and feminism was the movement that liberated women and allowed them to realize they were capable and deserving of the vote, a successful career and full equality under the law. The misogynists and the bigots try their best but feminism is consigning their views to the history books. It's a slow process but eventually full equality will be accepted as the best approach by nearly everyone.

The oppression of women was why feminism was needed. Before feminism women thought no other options existed for them but be a suppressed submissive individual doing what men told them. People are influenced by society. If everyone does something people tend to follow. Feminism made it socially accepted to be a strong woman.

How does opposing sexism make you a psycho?

Feminism is not about gender equality, and only feminists believe otherwise. I could explain in more detail, but the nuance would be wasted on you.

Either your ignorant of the truth or your lying.

Dictionary definition of feminism:

The advocacy of women's rights on the ground of the equality of the sexes.

It's not unreasonable to be dissatisfied about being treated as a second class citizen and perfectly reasonable to take a stand against such blatant unfair discrimination.

Yes, but consider the kind of person who would actually be dissatisfied. People at the bottom rungs of Maslow's hierarchy have more important things to dwell on. It's the idle, privileged people at the top who have time to dwell on such matters as gender equality.

Gender inequality ensures a lot more women end up at the bottom rungs of Maslows hierarchy. How can you view that in a positive manner? Years ago most women were denied an education, told who to marry, how to live their lives, who to spend time with, denied any authority over anything. They were oppressed to the extent they were unable to see how unfairly society treated them.

And just so we're clear, I'm not saying that we should deny women the vote and send them back to the kitchen. That wouldn't even be feasible now, because the underlying culture has become more egalitarian. My point is that misandrist harpies will use any platform to attack society, and women's rights was nothing more than a convenient platform that happened to provide women some tangible benefits.

Feminism is the reason for every single type of legislation passed granting women equal rights. I'm sure you would love to consign women to the kitchen and you resent that we are seen as equals under the law. You don't even need to say it. It's obvious.

My question is why do you think men deserve superior status and why is it unreasonable for women (or men) to criticise such a view and any area where such a view is entrenched in law or in societies expectations and unwritten rules?
"I don't need experience.to knock you out. I'm a man. that's all I need to beat you and any woman."

Fatihah, in his delusion that he could knock out any woman while bragging about being able to knock me out. An example of 7th century Islamic thinking inspired by his hero the paedophile Muhammad.
Genius_Intellect
Posts: 339
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/1/2016 8:52:28 PM
Posted: 1 month ago
At 11/1/2016 6:21:18 PM, Chloe8 wrote:
Someone who fights for equal rights is completely justified in their dissatisfaction with the establishment if they are being unfairly discriminated against. Women were brainwashed to think they were inferior to men and feminism was the movement that liberated women and allowed them to realize they were capable and deserving of the vote, a successful career and full equality under the law. The misogynists and the bigots try their best but feminism is consigning their views to the history books. It's a slow process but eventually full equality will be accepted as the best approach by nearly everyone.

You're not oppressed, except by your own delusions of victimhood.

Either your ignorant of the truth or your lying.

Dictionary definition of feminism:

The advocacy of women's rights on the ground of the equality of the sexes.

Only 20% of American women and 7% of British women consider themselves "feminists", about about 80 - 90% of those same women support gender equality (source: Milo Yiannopoulos). What this shows is that "feminism" and "gender equality" are no longer used synonymously by ordinary people; thus, for all intents and purposes, they mean different things. Language evolves, and the dictionary has to keep up.

Gender inequality ensures a lot more women end up at the bottom rungs of Maslows hierarchy.

The bottom three rungs are physiological, safety, and belonging. Any woman who, 1.) lives in a developed country and, 2.) is married to a good man of, 3.) adequate wealth, will have those three needs satisfied regardless of whether she has the right to vote or work outside the home. An unmarried woman can depend on her male relatives or join a convent.

Joining the workforce waived requirement number 2 (good marriage) for women in the developed world. The other two requirements, developed country and adequate wealth, are necessary for both men and women. Poverty is not a gender issue and never will be.

Years ago most women were denied an education,

So were most men.

told who to marry, how to live their lives, who to spend time with,

If they were middle class or above. Such codes of conduct are actually a sign of privilege: the families of those women could afford to focus on rungs 4 and 5 because they'd already satisfied 1 - 3. Compare with poor women, who have never had those problems because their peers are too busy addressing rungs 1 - 3.

denied any authority over anything.

It's hard to run a country when you're always pregnant, which was unavoidable back then. Medical advances have lessened women's reproductive burden, allowing them more opportunities.

They were oppressed to the extent they were unable to see how unfairly society treated them.

Or, since most women aren't stupid, perhaps they didn't consider it a problem until feminists made it one.

Feminism is the reason for every single type of legislation passed granting women equal rights. I'm sure you would love to consign women to the kitchen and you resent that we are seen as equals under the law. You don't even need to say it. It's obvious.

See, this is the kind of dogmatic_bullshit strawman that puts people off feminism.

I actually don't want to consign women to the kitchen. I think it's a tragedy that much of the world (mostly Islamic countries) treats women as chattels. I'm glad that women have the right to vote, and in hindsight, it puzzles me that they were ever denied it.

My question is why do you think men deserve superior status and why is it unreasonable for women (or men) to criticise such a view and any area where such a view is entrenched in law or in societies expectations and unwritten rules?

I never said that. All I said was that the people who are most vocal about it (feminists) are whiny bitches who need some dick in their life.
Chloe8
Posts: 2,614
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/1/2016 11:48:18 PM
Posted: 1 month ago
At 11/1/2016 8:52:28 PM, Genius_Intellect wrote:
At 11/1/2016 6:21:18 PM, Chloe8 wrote:
Someone who fights for equal rights is completely justified in their dissatisfaction with the establishment if they are being unfairly discriminated against. Women were brainwashed to think they were inferior to men and feminism was the movement that liberated women and allowed them to realize they were capable and deserving of the vote, a successful career and full equality under the law. The misogynists and the bigots try their best but feminism is consigning their views to the history books. It's a slow process but eventually full equality will be accepted as the best approach by nearly everyone.

You're not oppressed, except by your own delusions of victimhood.

Yes I'm not oppressed but billions of women are and I'm standing up for their rights just like a small number of women who were well educated, intelligent and not personally oppressed did in earlier times when most women in western culture were oppressed and treated like second class citizens.

Either your ignorant of the truth or your lying.

Dictionary definition of feminism:

The advocacy of women's rights on the ground of the equality of the sexes.

Only 20% of American women and 7% of British women consider themselves "feminists", about about 80 - 90% of those same women support gender equality (source: Milo Yiannopoulos). What this shows is that "feminism" and "gender equality" are no longer used synonymously by ordinary people; thus, for all intents and purposes, they mean different things. Language evolves, and the dictionary has to keep up.

Actually us Brits view feminism more positively then that vile individual falsely claims.

https://yougov.co.uk...

Gender inequality ensures a lot more women end up at the bottom rungs of Maslows hierarchy.

The bottom three rungs are physiological, safety, and belonging. Any woman who, 1.) lives in a developed country and, 2.) is married to a good man of, 3.) adequate wealth, will have those three needs satisfied regardless of whether she has the right to vote or work outside the home. An unmarried woman can depend on her male relatives or join a convent.

So you think oppression of women by the law and by society is acceptable?

Being married to a rich man is certainly no guarantee of emotional satisfaction and no guarantee of creating self worth.

Joining the workforce waived requirement number 2 (good marriage) for women in the developed world. The other two requirements, developed country and adequate wealth, are necessary for both men and women. Poverty is not a gender issue and never will be.

Exactly a successful career is an option for a womanto take her destiny into her own hands.

Years ago most women were denied an education,

So were most men.

Yes but this only added to the cultural norm to treat women as inferior.

told who to marry, how to live their lives, who to spend time with,

If they were middle class or above. Such codes of conduct are actually a sign of privilege: the families of those women could afford to focus on rungs 4 and 5 because they'd already satisfied 1 - 3. Compare with poor women, who have never had those problems because their peers are too busy addressing rungs 1 - 3.

Forced marriage is a breach of human rights.

denied any authority over anything.

It's hard to run a country when you're always pregnant, which was unavoidable back then. Medical advances have lessened women's reproductive burden, allowing them more opportunities.

Well actually it could be avoided if desired. There is no reason why pregnancies should obscure a woman from voting in an election or allow her employer to pay her less.

They were oppressed to the extent they were unable to see how unfairly society treated them.

Or, since most women aren't stupid, perhaps they didn't consider it a problem until feminists made it one.

If feminism is so bad why did so many people embrace it? With education came knowledge, enlightenment and the desire for fairness.

Feminism is the reason for every single type of legislation passed granting women equal rights. I'm sure you would love to consign women to the kitchen and you resent that we are seen as equals under the law. You don't even need to say it. It's obvious.

See, this is the kind of dogmatic_bullshit strawman that puts people off feminism.

It puts you off feminism that it contradicts your sexist views in other words.

I actually don't want to consign women to the kitchen. I think it's a tragedy that much of the world (mostly Islamic countries) treats women as chattels. I'm glad that women have the right to vote, and in hindsight, it puzzles me that they were ever denied it.

If you support women's right to equality under the law you should recognize the role of feminism in achieving it in many parts of the world and seeking to achieve it worldwide.

My question is why do you think men deserve superior status and why is it unreasonable for women (or men) to criticise such a view and any area where such a view is entrenched in law or in societies expectations and unwritten rules?

I never said that. All I said was that the people who are most vocal about it (feminists) are whiny bitches who need some dick in their life.

If there was any doubt about your views on women that statement sums it up. I can make an equally silly assertion your misogyny is because you need some pu ssy in your life. Utter nonsense. Not all feminists are vocal about their views just as not all anti feminists are vocal about their views.
"I don't need experience.to knock you out. I'm a man. that's all I need to beat you and any woman."

Fatihah, in his delusion that he could knock out any woman while bragging about being able to knock me out. An example of 7th century Islamic thinking inspired by his hero the paedophile Muhammad.
Fernyx
Posts: 328
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/2/2016 1:22:18 AM
Posted: 1 month ago
At 11/1/2016 6:21:18 PM, Chloe8 wrote:
At 11/1/2016 12:30:40 AM, Genius_Intellect wrote:
At 10/31/2016 8:45:31 PM, Chloe8 wrote:
At 10/27/2016 5:23:46 AM, Genius_Intellect wrote:
The advancement of women's rights was merely a side-effect of feminism. The movement itself has always been about the hurt feelings of psycho bitches.

What evidence do you have supporting your opinion?

Look at every feminist movement on record, including suffrage. All of them were spearheaded by one or two spiteful, dissatisfied harpies with a grudge against the establishment, and only later did the reasonable men and women join the campaign to get equal whatever. Without a butthurt feminist whining about her feelings, society would have ticked on as normal with men and women happily occupying their separate spheres. Also, note that the suffrage movement was originally opposed by most women, who hated the feminists stirring up_shit. It took years for the brainwashing to work its way through womankind, convincing them that they actually needed the right to vote. And of course, women should have that right if they want it; but if women were genuinely oppressed under the system of male-only voting, they wouldn't have needed a feminist to tell them so.

Someone who fights for equal rights is completely justified in their dissatisfaction with the establishment if they are being unfairly discriminated against. Women were brainwashed to think they were inferior to men and feminism was the movement that liberated women and allowed them to realize they were capable and deserving of the vote, a successful career and full equality under the law. The misogynists and the bigots try their best but feminism is consigning their views to the history books. It's a slow process but eventually full equality will be accepted as the best approach by nearly everyone.

The oppression of women was why feminism was needed. Before feminism women thought no other options existed for them but be a suppressed submissive individual doing what men told them. People are influenced by society. If everyone does something people tend to follow. Feminism made it socially accepted to be a strong woman.

How does opposing sexism make you a psycho?

Feminism is not about gender equality, and only feminists believe otherwise. I could explain in more detail, but the nuance would be wasted on you.

Either your ignorant of the truth or your lying.

Dictionary definition of feminism:

The advocacy of women's rights on the ground of the equality of the sexes.

It's not unreasonable to be dissatisfied about being treated as a second class citizen and perfectly reasonable to take a stand against such blatant unfair discrimination.

Yes, but consider the kind of person who would actually be dissatisfied. People at the bottom rungs of Maslow's hierarchy have more important things to dwell on. It's the idle, privileged people at the top who have time to dwell on such matters as gender equality.

Gender inequality ensures a lot more women end up at the bottom rungs of Maslows hierarchy. How can you view that in a positive manner? Years ago most women were denied an education, told who to marry, how to live their lives, who to spend time with, denied any authority over anything. They were oppressed to the extent they were unable to see how unfairly society treated them.

And just so we're clear, I'm not saying that we should deny women the vote and send them back to the kitchen. That wouldn't even be feasible now, because the underlying culture has become more egalitarian. My point is that misandrist harpies will use any platform to attack society, and women's rights was nothing more than a convenient platform that happened to provide women some tangible benefits.

Feminism is the reason for every single type of legislation passed granting women equal rights. I'm sure you would love to consign women to the kitchen and you resent that we are seen as equals under the law. You don't even need to say it. It's obvious.

My question is why do you think men deserve superior status and why is it unreasonable for women (or men) to criticise such a view and any area where such a view is entrenched in law or in societies expectations and unwritten rules?

Don't really care about the rest, but a dictionary definition does not accurately define any movement. There are more and less radical members of any group therefore you are left with the no true Scotsman fallacy or an inaccurate definition.
Genius_Intellect
Posts: 339
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/2/2016 1:40:40 AM
Posted: 1 month ago
At 11/1/2016 11:48:18 PM, Chloe8 wrote:
Yes I'm not oppressed but billions of women are and I'm standing up for their rights

So you're fighting ISIS or doing humanitarian work in Africa? If you were doing anything of substance, you wouldn't have time to be on this website.

that vile individual

What has Milo said that was "vile"? Seriously, give an example.

https://yougov.co.uk...

Not a credible source. Have you got anything better?

So you think oppression of women by the law and by society is acceptable?

No, just of you personally.

Being married to a rich man is certainly no guarantee of emotional satisfaction and no guarantee of creating self worth.

Those are rung 4 problems. Marriage, under the conditions I specified, only satisfies rungs 1 - 3.

Exactly a successful career is an option for a womanto take her destiny into her own hands.

Yes.

Yes but this only added to the cultural norm to treat women as inferior.

Wrong.

Forced marriage is a breach of human rights.

Your point? Oh wait, your life doesn't have one.

Well actually it could be avoided if desired. There is no reason why pregnancies should obscure a woman from voting in an election

I agree.

or allow her employer to pay her less.

Which doesn't happen at all in the western world.

If feminism is so bad why did so many people embrace it? With education came knowledge, enlightenment and the desire for fairness.

They didn't embrace feminism, they embraced its effects. Most German soldiers weren't Nazis, but they still fought for the country the Nazis created.

It puts you off feminism that it contradicts your sexist views in other words.

Besides dissing feminists (including the "you need some dick in your life" joke), what have I said that could possibly be construed as sexist?

If you support women's right to equality under the law you should recognize the role of feminism in achieving it in many parts of the world and seeking to achieve it worldwide.

I don't deny that feminism advanced women's rights, I just dispute the notion that is women's rights. Feminism is deluded gynocentrism at best and toxic misandry at worst, and has no place in the 21st century.

And by the way, I have an equally negative view of the Men's Rights Movement. If hating feminism makes me a misogynist, then hating the MRM makes me a misandrist as well. I hate both the KKK and BLM, does that mean I hate both white and black people? If that's how it works, then fuck_it, I hate everyone and everything.
Nac
Posts: 326
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/2/2016 5:01:45 PM
Posted: 1 month ago
At 10/31/2016 8:45:31 PM, Chloe8 wrote:
At 10/27/2016 5:23:46 AM, Genius_Intellect wrote:
The advancement of women's rights was merely a side-effect of feminism. The movement itself has always been about the hurt feelings of psycho bitches.

What evidence do you have supporting your opinion?

It may not support his precise opinion, but I did explain why I disagree with how suffrage was obtained in the comment above this one.

I can try and find other pieces of evidence, if you want, but if my argument above proves accurate, it seems like a huge impact on your claim, as it is the most prolific claim.

Am I wrong?

How does opposing sexism make you a psycho?

Opposing sexism does not make you a psycho.

However, I would consider the SCUM Manifesto to be psycho. https://www.amazon.com...

And when NOW member Florynce Kennedy praises the author as "one of the most important spokeswomen of the feminist movement,"
(https://www.amazon.com...) (pages 15-16), the label of feminism loses some of its goodwill in my mind.

It's not unreasonable to be dissatisfied about being treated as a second class citizen and perfectly reasonable to take a stand against such blatant unfair discrimination.

Citation needed. You have not even shown that the majority of gender discrimination is faced by women.

I provided one example of discrimination against men in my previous post, but I will provide a few more.

The Duluth Model, one of the most common models for domestic abuse, assumes that the women are the victims (http://scholarship.law.umt.edu...)

The effect of being a man on your chances of being sentenced for the exact same crime as if you were a woman is larger than the racial gap (Gender: https://papers.ssrn.com...) (Racial: https://papers.ssrn.com...) [claim made from looking at the conclusions of both studies.]

In Britain, only a man can rape someone, excluding female perpetrators (http://www.legislation.gov.uk...)

If feminism truly is a movement for the equality of the sexes, these issues would be addressed. It is the silence on these issues that worries me.
Chloe8
Posts: 2,614
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/2/2016 10:06:23 PM
Posted: 1 month ago
At 11/2/2016 5:01:45 PM, Nac wrote:
At 10/31/2016 8:45:31 PM, Chloe8 wrote:
At 10/27/2016 5:23:46 AM, Genius_Intellect wrote:
The advancement of women's rights was merely a side-effect of feminism. The movement itself has always been about the hurt feelings of psycho bitches.

What evidence do you have supporting your opinion?

It may not support his precise opinion, but I did explain why I disagree with how suffrage was obtained in the comment above this one.

I can try and find other pieces of evidence, if you want, but if my argument above proves accurate, it seems like a huge impact on your claim, as it is the most prolific claim.

Am I wrong?

What the stuff about the sexist policy of only drafting men for possible compulsory military service?

I find that policy extremely unfair and I could not oppose it in stronger terms. If you are going to do a draft then it must be an equal number of men and women drafted. Preferably though people would volunteer for military service though and drafting is never neccessary.

How does opposing sexism make you a psycho?

Opposing sexism does not make you a psycho.

However, I would consider the SCUM Manifesto to be psycho. https://www.amazon.com...

I haven't read these books so have no opinion to offer on their content.

And when NOW member Florynce Kennedy praises the author as "one of the most important spokeswomen of the feminist movement,"
(https://www.amazon.com...) (pages 15-16), the label of feminism loses some of its goodwill in my mind.

You are yet to identify what makes Valerie Solanes a psycho.

It's not unreasonable to be dissatisfied about being treated as a second class citizen and perfectly reasonable to take a stand against such blatant unfair discrimination.

Citation needed. You have not even shown that the majority of gender discrimination is faced by women.

I oppose all forms of unfair discrimination on the grounds of gender. An example of discrimination against women is in the workplace. I agree men are also discriminated against in some situations.

http://www.independent.co.uk...

I provided one example of discrimination against men in my previous post, but I will provide a few more.

The Duluth Model, one of the most common models for domestic abuse, assumes that the women are the victims (http://scholarship.law.umt.edu...)

It's wrong to assume women are always the victims.

The effect of being a man on your chances of being sentenced for the exact same crime as if you were a woman is larger than the racial gap (Gender: https://papers.ssrn.com...) (Racial: https://papers.ssrn.com...) [claim made from looking at the conclusions of both studies.]

Women are less likely to commit crime, more likely to show remorse and less likely to reoffend. Having said that I would support complete equality in the criminal justice system in terms of sentencing. The same crime should mean the same time.

In Britain, only a man can rape someone, excluding female perpetrators (http://www.legislation.gov.uk...)

Can a woman commit sexual assault? Of course they can and the law should recognize that fact. Its completely irrelevant that men commit this offence in far greater numbers than women, someone's gender should not be a shield from prosecution and justice.

If feminism truly is a movement for the equality of the sexes, these issues would be addressed. It is the silence on these issues that worries me.

All I can talk about is my own views and opinions. Obviously people tend to focus on issues that interest them which invariably is those with the most impact on them and their lives but that does not mean they don't care about other issues affecting other demographics.

Its important to remember that I have no obligation to defend the views of others merely because they also identify as feminists. It's like me criticising you for identifying with a political party which had some supporters whose views I disliked even if that was not the policy of the political party in question.
"I don't need experience.to knock you out. I'm a man. that's all I need to beat you and any woman."

Fatihah, in his delusion that he could knock out any woman while bragging about being able to knock me out. An example of 7th century Islamic thinking inspired by his hero the paedophile Muhammad.
Chloe8
Posts: 2,614
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/2/2016 11:01:21 PM
Posted: 1 month ago
At 11/2/2016 1:40:40 AM, Genius_Intellect wrote:
At 11/1/2016 11:48:18 PM, Chloe8 wrote:
Yes I'm not oppressed but billions of women are and I'm standing up for their rights

So you're fighting ISIS or doing humanitarian work in Africa? If you were doing anything of substance, you wouldn't have time to be on this website.

So it's somehow wrong for me to care about other people being oppressed because my insignificance renders me unable to do anything about it?

that vile individual

What has Milo said that was "vile"? Seriously, give an example.

His encouragement of sexist and racist trolling of Leslie Jones.

https://www.google.co.uk...

https://yougov.co.uk...
Not a credible source. Have you got anything better?

I think YouGov is a credible source. What issue do you have with it?

http://www.onepoll.com...

So you think oppression of women by the law and by society is acceptable?

No, just of you personally.

So you think it's acceptable to oppress me? How strange, would you care to explain why?

Being married to a rich man is certainly no guarantee of emotional satisfaction and no guarantee of creating self worth.

Those are rung 4 problems. Marriage, under the conditions I specified, only satisfies rungs 1 - 3.

Potentially developing mental health problems from being in an unsatisfactory relationship with an unsatisfactory role in life is an extremely serious issue that can lead to suicide.

Exactly a successful career is an option for a womanto take her destiny into her own hands.

Yes.

Yes but this only added to the cultural norm to treat women as inferior.

Wrong.

Forced marriage is a breach of human rights.

Your point? Oh wait, your life doesn't have one.

Actually I agree. Life serves no purpose whatsoever. That does not mean there is no reason not to try and improve the lives of yourself and others through engagement in various fields such as politics, charity and even the media.

Well actually it could be avoided if desired. There is no reason why pregnancies should obscure a woman from voting in an election

I agree.

or allow her employer to pay her less.

Which doesn't happen at all in the western world.

But it does happen unfortunately despite being illegal.

https://www.google.co.uk...

https://www.google.co.uk...

If feminism is so bad why did so many people embrace it? With education came knowledge, enlightenment and the desire for fairness.

They didn't embrace feminism, they embraced its effects. Most German soldiers weren't Nazis, but they still fought for the country the Nazis created.

If people embraced the effects of feminism it was obviously something they recognized as a positive thing. I find it hard to see why anyone would fail to embrace gender equality. Why would anyone oppose it? Its clearly a positive thing for all people.

The Nazis brainwashed people into thinking the actions of the state were acceptable and killed anyone opposed to them.

It puts you off feminism that it contradicts your sexist views in other words.

Besides dissing feminists (including the "you need some dick in your life" joke), what have I said that could possibly be construed as sexist?

This for example:

The bottom three rungs are physiological, safety, and belonging. Any woman who, 1.) lives in a developed country and, 2.) is married to a good man of, 3.) adequate wealth, will have those three needs satisfied regardless of whether she has the right to vote or work outside the home. An unmarried woman can depend on her male relatives or join a convent.

If you support women's right to equality under the law you should recognize the role of feminism in achieving it in many parts of the world and seeking to achieve it worldwide.

I don't deny that feminism advanced women's rights, I just dispute the notion that is women's rights. Feminism is deluded gynocentrism at best and toxic misandry at worst, and has no place in the 21st century.

So you consider the advances to women's rights to be a negative thing to society?

How is supporting gender equality delusional or toxic? Please elaborate.

And by the way, I have an equally negative view of the Men's Rights Movement. If hating feminism makes me a misogynist, then hating the MRM makes me a misandrist as well. I hate both the KKK and BLM, does that mean I hate both white and black people? If that's how it works, then fuck_it, I hate everyone and everything.

Remember I'm a feminist but not a member of any feminist group or organization so any criticisms you have of them are nothing to do with me or feminism generally. It's like me criticising a position you hold on something because others who hold the same position are people I consider unpleasant. It is not a logical or fair approach.
"I don't need experience.to knock you out. I'm a man. that's all I need to beat you and any woman."

Fatihah, in his delusion that he could knock out any woman while bragging about being able to knock me out. An example of 7th century Islamic thinking inspired by his hero the paedophile Muhammad.
Genius_Intellect
Posts: 339
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/3/2016 12:53:56 AM
Posted: 1 month ago
At 11/2/2016 11:01:21 PM, Chloe8 wrote:
At 11/2/2016 1:40:40 AM, Genius_Intellect wrote:
At 11/1/2016 11:48:18 PM, Chloe8 wrote:
Yes I'm not oppressed but billions of women are and I'm standing up for their rights

So you're fighting ISIS or doing humanitarian work in Africa? If you were doing anything of substance, you wouldn't have time to be on this website.

So it's somehow wrong for me to care about other people being oppressed because my insignificance renders me unable to do anything about it?

Caring is irrelevant, it's your actions that matter. You said you were "standing up for their rights". Besides debating people on the internet, what exactly have you done to make the world better for women?

What has Milo said that was "vile"? Seriously, give an example.

His encouragement of sexist and racist trolling of Leslie Jones.

https://www.google.co.uk...

Milo said some mean things and that's it. He didn't encourage his followers to troll her, they did that by themselves.

Also, the Huffington Post is garbage.

Not a credible source. Have you got anything better?

I think YouGov is a credible source. What issue do you have with it?

I just meant that article, but I may have prejudged it because I dislike you. YouGov does have a history of being accurate, I'll give you that.

So you think oppression of women by the law and by society is acceptable?

No, just of you personally.

So you think it's acceptable to oppress me? How strange, would you care to explain why?

You said in a previous thread that you'd abandon your newborn baby to die if its daddy was a rapist. You are a horrible person, undeserving of compassion or respect.

Being married to a rich man is certainly no guarantee of emotional satisfaction and no guarantee of creating self worth.

Those are rung 4 problems. Marriage, under the conditions I specified, only satisfies rungs 1 - 3.

Potentially developing mental health problems from being in an unsatisfactory relationship

That violates one of the conditions I specified.

with an unsatisfactory role in life is an extremely serious issue that can lead to suicide.

Self-worth is a rank 4 problem, and thus tangential to the point I made.

or allow her employer to pay her less.

Which doesn't happen at all in the western world.

But it does happen unfortunately despite being illegal.

https://www.google.co.uk...

I disregard anecdotal evidence.

https://www.google.co.uk...

The article refutes your point, moron.

If people embraced the effects of feminism it was obviously something they recognized as a positive thing. I find it hard to see why anyone would fail to embrace gender equality. Why would anyone oppose it? Its clearly a positive thing for all people.

Yes.

Besides dissing feminists (including the "you need some dick in your life" joke), what have I said that could possibly be construed as sexist?

This for example:

The bottom three rungs are physiological, safety, and belonging. Any woman who, 1.) lives in a developed country and, 2.) is married to a good man of, 3.) adequate wealth, will have those three needs satisfied regardless of whether she has the right to vote or work outside the home. An unmarried woman can depend on her male relatives or join a convent.

How the_fuck is that sexist? It's not feminist, but that doesn't make it sexist.

I don't deny that feminism advanced women's rights, I just dispute the notion that is women's rights. Feminism is deluded gynocentrism at best and toxic misandry at worst, and has no place in the 21st century.

So you consider the advances to women's rights to be a negative thing to society?

I said the complete opposite of that, actually.

How is supporting gender equality delusional or toxic? Please elaborate.

I never said that about gender equality, I said it about feminism. Feminism is anti-male bigotry fueled by pseudoscience; women's rights is just a cover to launder it. And if you think that doesn't apply to you, it probably does. Card-carrying feminists are all the same in this respect.
Nac
Posts: 326
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/3/2016 1:26:56 PM
Posted: 1 month ago
At 11/2/2016 10:06:23 PM, Chloe8 wrote:
At 11/2/2016 5:01:45 PM, Nac wrote:
At 10/31/2016 8:45:31 PM, Chloe8 wrote:
At 10/27/2016 5:23:46 AM, Genius_Intellect wrote:
The advancement of women's rights was merely a side-effect of feminism. The movement itself has always been about the hurt feelings of psycho bitches.

What evidence do you have supporting your opinion?

It may not support his precise opinion, but I did explain why I disagree with how suffrage was obtained in the comment above this one.

I can try and find other pieces of evidence, if you want, but if my argument above proves accurate, it seems like a huge impact on your claim, as it is the most prolific claim.

Am I wrong?

What the stuff about the sexist policy of only drafting men for possible compulsory military service?

I was specifically referring to the influence that has on suffrage, and how it weakens the claim that American women should have received suffrage when they did. I quoted the case of Arver vs. United States as context.

You are correct that my point was made in reference to the draft, but the relevant part of my claim is that it lessens the impact of expanding suffrage by explaining why women could justifiably have been barred from voting, namely, that they were not subject to the draft.

I find that policy extremely unfair and I could not oppose it in stronger terms. If you are going to do a draft then it must be an equal number of men and women drafted. Preferably though people would volunteer for military service though and drafting is never neccessary.

I am glad to hear it. Do you believe it is a feminist issue?

How does opposing sexism make you a psycho?

Opposing sexism does not make you a psycho.

However, I would consider the SCUM Manifesto to be psycho. https://www.amazon.com...

I haven't read these books so have no opinion to offer on their content.

And when NOW member Florynce Kennedy praises the author as "one of the most important spokeswomen of the feminist movement,"
(https://www.amazon.com...) (pages 15-16), the label of feminism loses some of its goodwill in my mind.

You are yet to identify what makes Valerie Solanes a psycho.

The book itself is the evidence for my claim.

I can provide some quotes, if you'd like.

Here is a list of quotes found from the first few pages of the book. Page references are provided to verify their existence.

https://en.wikiquote.org...

It's not unreasonable to be dissatisfied about being treated as a second class citizen and perfectly reasonable to take a stand against such blatant unfair discrimination.

Citation needed. You have not even shown that the majority of gender discrimination is faced by women.

I oppose all forms of unfair discrimination on the grounds of gender. An example of discrimination against women is in the workplace. I agree men are also discriminated against in some situations.

http://www.independent.co.uk...

Is this the study they referenced? http://www.bitc.org.uk...

I would prefer not to waste my time debunking a study you did not reference, so I want to make sure this is the right one before addressing it.

I provided one example of discrimination against men in my previous post, but I will provide a few more.

The Duluth Model, one of the most common models for domestic abuse, assumes that the women are the victims (http://scholarship.law.umt.edu...)

It's wrong to assume women are always the victims.

Well said.

The problem is the Duluth Model can be claimed to have its genesis in feminist theory

https://books.google.com...
https://books.google.com...

Will you call them out on this?

The effect of being a man on your chances of being sentenced for the exact same crime as if you were a woman is larger than the racial gap (Gender: https://papers.ssrn.com...) (Racial: https://papers.ssrn.com...) [claim made from looking at the conclusions of both studies.]

Women are less likely to commit crime, more likely to show remorse and less likely to reoffend. Having said that I would support complete equality in the criminal justice system in terms of sentencing. The same crime should mean the same time.

The studies address this, but even if they did not, I highly doubt you would accept me claiming that white people do the same. Correct me if I am wrong.

In Britain, only a man can rape someone, excluding female perpetrators (http://www.legislation.gov.uk...)

Can a woman commit sexual assault? Of course they can and the law should recognize that fact. Its completely irrelevant that men commit this offence in far greater numbers than women, someone's gender should not be a shield from prosecution and justice.

In Britain, the law does not accept this.

http://www.legislation.gov.uk...

The usage of gendered pronouns here actually preclude women (or, to be the most charitable to you, people who identify as women) from rape or sexual assault. This is sexist.

If feminism truly is a movement for the equality of the sexes, these issues would be addressed. It is the silence on these issues that worries me.

All I can talk about is my own views and opinions. Obviously people tend to focus on issues that interest them which invariably is those with the most impact on them and their lives but that does not mean they don't care about other issues affecting other demographics.

Its important to remember that I have no obligation to defend the views of others merely because they also identify as feminists. It's like me criticising you for identifying with a political party which had some supporters whose views I disliked even if that was not the policy of the political party in question.

This would not be a problem if the movement was not seen as a movement for gender equality. I applaud you for not making this claim, and instead claiming that feminism is for the expansion of women's rights on these grounds. I apologize for acting as though you claimed that it did. I skimmed your other comments and mistook the two statements.

However, if this is the case, then a movement such as egalitarianism should be preferred by anyone who does not perceive women as the only gender that lacks rights. It is this reason why I believe that the OP's post has some truth in it. Feminism, from my perspective, is a movement for gender equality with a fundamental belief that the method to solve this is solely to advocate for the rights of women.

I disagree with this belief, and that is why I am not a feminist.

I think this belief is harmful to society, and that is why I am an antifeminist.
Robkwoods
Posts: 576
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/4/2016 1:18:28 PM
Posted: 1 month ago
At 10/27/2016 5:23:46 AM, Genius_Intellect wrote:
The advancement of women's rights was merely a side-effect of feminism. The movement itself has always been about the hurt feelings of psycho bitches.

Turns out women don't need a movement to gain rights, hahaha.
kkit
Posts: 2
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/8/2016 4:55:39 AM
Posted: 1 month ago
Feminism is the idea of gaining equality in BOTH male and female. If you are a female and arguing against and saying how feminism is bad, you should realize and read over history books from high school. Without the women's suffrage, women's rights movements, and the development of feminists, most of you females will not have the right to file a divorce, get jobs, vote, file an assault (such as harassment), open your own business, get education, and more. Therefore, on the other hand, how did anything women ever accomplished or in this case, feminists to be exact, downgrade or "take away" any of the rights of men? Ill wait for a reply.
Fernyx
Posts: 328
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/8/2016 2:25:38 PM
Posted: 1 month ago
At 11/8/2016 4:55:39 AM, kkit wrote:
Feminism is the idea of gaining equality in BOTH male and female. If you are a female and arguing against and saying how feminism is bad, you should realize and read over history books from high school. Without the women's suffrage, women's rights movements, and the development of feminists, most of you females will not have the right to file a divorce, get jobs, vote, file an assault (such as harassment), open your own business, get education, and more. Therefore, on the other hand, how did anything women ever accomplished or in this case, feminists to be exact, downgrade or "take away" any of the rights of men? Ill wait for a reply.

You can support equality and not be a feminist. The definition of feminism does not apply to all members of a group, and the actions of the movement. You can support previous waves of feminism without supporting 3rd wave feminism. For your last point, women got the right to vote and still over 100 years later do not need to sign up for the draft to vote.
kkit
Posts: 2
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/8/2016 4:09:13 PM
Posted: 1 month ago
At 11/8/2016 2:25:38 PM, Fernyx wrote:
At 11/8/2016 4:55:39 AM, kkit wrote:
Feminism is the idea of gaining equality in BOTH male and female. If you are a female and arguing against and saying how feminism is bad, you should realize and read over history books from high school. Without the women's suffrage, women's rights movements, and the development of feminists, most of you females will not have the right to file a divorce, get jobs, vote, file an assault (such as harassment), open your own business, get education, and more. Therefore, on the other hand, how did anything women ever accomplished or in this case, feminists to be exact, downgrade or "take away" any of the rights of men? Ill wait for a reply.

You can support equality and not be a feminist. The definition of feminism does not apply to all members of a group, and the actions of the movement. You can support previous waves of feminism without supporting 3rd wave feminism. For your last point, women got the right to vote and still over 100 years later do not need to sign up for the draft to vote.

Your point makes no sense at all. Men and women both identify themselves as feminists. If you take the word "feminism" in account of a bad idea, then you are going against the beliefs of equality. The definition of feminism is equality of the sexes. No matter if you are male, female, or other, feminism is within everything nowadays. If you deny this, then you'll have to deny rights and the opportunities you are blessed with today.
Fernyx
Posts: 328
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/8/2016 6:07:36 PM
Posted: 1 month ago
At 11/8/2016 4:09:13 PM, kkit wrote:
At 11/8/2016 2:25:38 PM, Fernyx wrote:
At 11/8/2016 4:55:39 AM, kkit wrote:
Feminism is the idea of gaining equality in BOTH male and female. If you are a female and arguing against and saying how feminism is bad, you should realize and read over history books from high school. Without the women's suffrage, women's rights movements, and the development of feminists, most of you females will not have the right to file a divorce, get jobs, vote, file an assault (such as harassment), open your own business, get education, and more. Therefore, on the other hand, how did anything women ever accomplished or in this case, feminists to be exact, downgrade or "take away" any of the rights of men? Ill wait for a reply.

You can support equality and not be a feminist. The definition of feminism does not apply to all members of a group, and the actions of the movement. You can support previous waves of feminism without supporting 3rd wave feminism. For your last point, women got the right to vote and still over 100 years later do not need to sign up for the draft to vote.

Your point makes no sense at all. Men and women both identify themselves as feminists. If you take the word "feminism" in account of a bad idea, then you are going against the beliefs of equality. The definition of feminism is equality of the sexes. No matter if you are male, female, or other, feminism is within everything nowadays. If you deny this, then you'll have to deny rights and the opportunities you are blessed with today.

A definition can not accurately describe an entire movement, nor every person in a movement. You can not say that "feminism means equality of the sexes" when the actions of the movement are different. Saying that justifies any wrong a movement does just because it is for 'equality'.This is not about the word feminism, but rather the movement feminism, the difference is important. Egalitarianism describes equality as well, therefore if I identify as egalitarian, I do not have to identify as feminist. Also I can say I am for the results of the 1st and 2nd waves of feminism, without saying I support the third wave.
Robkwoods
Posts: 576
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/8/2016 6:27:53 PM
Posted: 1 month ago
At 11/8/2016 4:55:39 AM, kkit wrote:
Feminism is the idea of gaining equality in BOTH male and female. If you are a female and arguing against and saying how feminism is bad, you should realize and read over history books from high school. Without the women's suffrage, women's rights movements, and the development of feminists, most of you females will not have the right to file a divorce, get jobs, vote, file an assault (such as harassment), open your own business, get education, and more. Therefore, on the other hand, how did anything women ever accomplished or in this case, feminists to be exact, downgrade or "take away" any of the rights of men? Ill wait for a reply.

Feminism is the idea of gaining more privilege for females in a society where they are already privileged.

You should check your history books. Women were voting 30 years before the suffrage movement. Congress was voting to ensure women's right to vote would no longer be denied even earlier. The suffrage movement is what delayed women's voting rights due to it's racist and violent rhetoric.

There's the contempt, "most of you females" would have nothing if it weren't for us. Nice, I am surprised no one wants to join your loving movement. Women have always been able to divorce, they just had to have a really good reason. Not, "I don't like the way he sneezes" so I am leaving and taking half his sh1t. If women are so capable of taking care of themselves why do you need half my sh!t. Don't let the door hit you on the way out, Ms. independent. Great accomplishment, woman are so much better off now that they can get divorced on a whim, yayyyyy!

Women have always been able to work. Most didn't need to because they were married to a Man who was willing to take care of his wife and offspring. I don't care that women want to work, do you boo, but instead complaining there aren't enough CEOs with a vagina how about jumping on the back of that garbage truck or building that new skyscraper.

Women have always been able to file assault charges. Harassment is complete BS. No man will stand by and watch an assault take place. This social experiment has be shown over and over again. It had nothing to do with feminism. Be careful what you wish for, because equality means you can catch one in the chin.

I assume by education you mean governmental education. Which if you believe that is the only type of education you are too far gone. Again didn't need to open a business because Man was willing to support his wife and children.
Silly_Billy
Posts: 647
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/8/2016 6:57:02 PM
Posted: 1 month ago
At 10/27/2016 5:23:46 AM, Genius_Intellect wrote:
The advancement of women's rights was merely a side-effect of feminism. The movement itself has always been about the hurt feelings of psycho bitches.

Judging from your post, you must feel that you are a woman.
SLIMEDOG
Posts: 1
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/8/2016 7:21:59 PM
Posted: 1 month ago
Don't worry my Brothers.
President Hillary will soon institute sharia law. All of the Christian men will sent to extermination camps and all the lower class women will be oppressed and subjugated. A well deserved peace for men at last, and eternal suffering for women. See you in VALHALA my Brothers,
Courage!
Quadrunner
Posts: 1,141
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/8/2016 10:42:10 PM
Posted: 1 month ago
At 11/8/2016 7:21:59 PM, SLIMEDOG wrote:
Don't worry my Brothers.
President Hillary will soon institute sharia law. All of the Christian men will sent to extermination camps and all the lower class women will be oppressed and subjugated. A well deserved peace for men at last, and eternal suffering for women. See you in VALHALA my Brothers,
Courage!

Bronto? Is that you?
Wisdom is found where the wise seek it.
Genius_Intellect
Posts: 339
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/9/2016 12:54:59 AM
Posted: 1 month ago
At 11/8/2016 6:57:02 PM, Silly_Billy wrote:
At 10/27/2016 5:23:46 AM, Genius_Intellect wrote:
The advancement of women's rights was merely a side-effect of feminism. The movement itself has always been about the hurt feelings of psycho bitches.

Judging from your post, you must feel that you are a woman.

How on Earth do you figure that?
Silly_Billy
Posts: 647
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/9/2016 1:00:13 AM
Posted: 1 month ago
At 11/9/2016 12:54:59 AM, Genius_Intellect wrote:
At 11/8/2016 6:57:02 PM, Silly_Billy wrote:
At 10/27/2016 5:23:46 AM, Genius_Intellect wrote:
The advancement of women's rights was merely a side-effect of feminism. The movement itself has always been about the hurt feelings of psycho bitches.

Judging from your post, you must feel that you are a woman.

How on Earth do you figure that?

Because the way that wrote it down with calling them "psycho bitches", i really got the impression that you got some genuine hurt feelings yourself about this subject.
Genius_Intellect
Posts: 339
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/9/2016 1:02:17 AM
Posted: 1 month ago
At 11/9/2016 1:00:13 AM, Silly_Billy wrote:
At 11/9/2016 12:54:59 AM, Genius_Intellect wrote:
At 11/8/2016 6:57:02 PM, Silly_Billy wrote:
At 10/27/2016 5:23:46 AM, Genius_Intellect wrote:
The advancement of women's rights was merely a side-effect of feminism. The movement itself has always been about the hurt feelings of psycho bitches.

Judging from your post, you must feel that you are a woman.

How on Earth do you figure that?

Because the way that wrote it down with calling them "psycho bitches", i really got the impression that you got some genuine hurt feelings yourself about this subject.

I have bad history with psycho bitches.
Silly_Billy
Posts: 647
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/9/2016 1:04:45 AM
Posted: 1 month ago
At 11/9/2016 1:02:17 AM, Genius_Intellect wrote:
At 11/9/2016 1:00:13 AM, Silly_Billy wrote:
At 11/9/2016 12:54:59 AM, Genius_Intellect wrote:
At 11/8/2016 6:57:02 PM, Silly_Billy wrote:
At 10/27/2016 5:23:46 AM, Genius_Intellect wrote:
The advancement of women's rights was merely a side-effect of feminism. The movement itself has always been about the hurt feelings of psycho bitches.

Judging from your post, you must feel that you are a woman.

How on Earth do you figure that?

Because the way that wrote it down with calling them "psycho bitches", i really got the impression that you got some genuine hurt feelings yourself about this subject.

I have bad history with psycho bitches.

It shows and i must say that i am not suprised to hear that. True Feminists do have a chip on their shoulder.
MasonicSlayer
Posts: 2,358
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/9/2016 6:30:59 PM
Posted: 4 weeks ago
At 10/27/2016 5:23:46 AM, Genius_Intellect wrote:
The advancement of women's rights was merely a side-effect of feminism. The movement itself has always been about the hurt feelings of psycho bitches.

Have you considered that putting women to work was the best way the tax man could double down on his profits? What good is a woman wasting her life away to only raise a family, when they could be better served in a factory.