Total Posts:140|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

Woman's Modesty: Put Some Clothes On

Fatihah
Posts: 7,742
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/8/2016 6:30:47 PM
Posted: 4 weeks ago
What women need to understand is that men are not naturally inclined to be very loving and caring, sensitive, etc.,. Men learn this from women through their modesty. It may be likely learned from his mother or sister or maybe until he has a daughter, but the reality is that a man is not in touch with his sensitive and loving or romantic side until a woman teaches men to be so with her modesty. It is natural for a man to see a woman's body and think sex. Men can literally have sex and have absolutely no feelings in doing so. He does not have to love and care for a woman to be aroused sexually. WOMEN MUST UNDERSTAND THIS. All he has to do is look at her curves or body and bam, he's ready. That's it. The reason is because sexual arousal in a man occurs without any emotional connection. Whereas women are naturally in tune to be or have a loving nature. Women are naturally emotional and yearn for an emotional connection first. So their sexual arousal is stimulated from some emotional connection. A desire to be loved.

This is the power and strength of women. Men are not men of a loving and caring nature until a woman shows him. He has to be conditioned to be this way by the love of a woman and since a man can naturally have sex with a woman with no care or concern for her, then a woman must cover herself and display her modesty so that a man's desire to look at her just for sex is suppressed and his desire to love and care for her grows. This way, when sex is introduced, he is now bale to look at her as more than just sex and begins to value her body and sex with a woman as something that is intimate and special.

Yes. men are weak. All of us are weak. We need your modesty just for us to be man of dignity and of a loving and caring nature. This is the strength of a woman. She is the backbone of all civilized societies and decent men. She achieves all of this....with modesty.

So women, from an honest man, dress classy. Dress with the intent to leave something to the imagination. Be modest. Put some clothes on.
FaustianJustice
Posts: 6,225
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/8/2016 6:50:12 PM
Posted: 4 weeks ago
At 11/8/2016 6:30:47 PM, Fatihah wrote:
What women need to understand is that men are not naturally inclined to be very loving and caring, sensitive, etc.,. Men learn this from women through their modesty. sexually. WOMEN MUST UNDERSTAND THIS. All he has to do is look at her curves or body and bam, he's ready. That's it. The reason is because sexual arousal in a man It may be likely learned from his mother or sister or maybe until he has a daughter, but the reality is that a man is not in touch with his sensitive and loving or romantic side until a woman teaches men to be so with her modesty. It is natural for a man to see a woman's body and think sex. Men can literally have sex and have absolutely no feelings in doing so. He does not have to love and care for a woman to be aroused occurs without any emotional connection. Whereas women are naturally in tune to be or have a loving nature. Women are naturally emotional and yearn for an emotional connection first. So their sexual arousal is stimulated from some emotional connection. A desire to be loved.

This is the power and strength of women. Men are not men of a loving and caring nature until a woman shows him. He has to be conditioned to be this way by the love of a woman and since a man can naturally have sex with a woman with no care or concern for her, then a woman must cover herself and display her modesty so that a man's desire to look at her just for sex is suppressed and his desire to love and care for her grows. This way, when sex is introduced, he is now bale to look at her as more than just sex and begins to value her body and sex with a woman as something that is intimate and special.

Yes. men are weak. All of us are weak. We need your modesty just for us to be man of dignity and of a loving and caring nature. This is the strength of a woman. She is the backbone of all civilized societies and decent men. She achieves all of this....with modesty.

So women, from an honest man, dress classy. Dress with the intent to leave something to the imagination. Be modest. Put some clothes on.

Or, ya know, where whatever you want, because conditioning for sex doesn't necessitate clothing.
Here we have an advocate for Islamic arranged marriages demonstrating that children can consent to sex.
http://www.debate.org...
Silly_Billy
Posts: 644
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/8/2016 6:54:27 PM
Posted: 4 weeks ago
At 11/8/2016 6:30:47 PM, Fatihah wrote:
What women need to understand is that men are not naturally inclined to be very loving and caring, sensitive, etc.,. Men learn this from women through their modesty. It may be likely learned from his mother or sister or maybe until he has a daughter, but the reality is that a man is not in touch with his sensitive and loving or romantic side until a woman teaches men to be so with her modesty. It is natural for a man to see a woman's body and think sex. Men can literally have sex and have absolutely no feelings in doing so. He does not have to love and care for a woman to be aroused sexually. WOMEN MUST UNDERSTAND THIS. All he has to do is look at her curves or body and bam, he's ready. That's it. The reason is because sexual arousal in a man occurs without any emotional connection. Whereas women are naturally in tune to be or have a loving nature. Women are naturally emotional and yearn for an emotional connection first. So their sexual arousal is stimulated from some emotional connection. A desire to be loved.

This is the power and strength of women. Men are not men of a loving and caring nature until a woman shows him. He has to be conditioned to be this way by the love of a woman and since a man can naturally have sex with a woman with no care or concern for her, then a woman must cover herself and display her modesty so that a man's desire to look at her just for sex is suppressed and his desire to love and care for her grows. This way, when sex is introduced, he is now bale to look at her as more than just sex and begins to value her body and sex with a woman as something that is intimate and special.

Yes. men are weak. All of us are weak. We need your modesty just for us to be man of dignity and of a loving and caring nature. This is the strength of a woman. She is the backbone of all civilized societies and decent men. She achieves all of this....with modesty.

So women, from an honest man, dress classy. Dress with the intent to leave something to the imagination. Be modest. Put some clothes on.

It seems to me that if a man can not control his urges, that it is the man who is resonsible. So woman, dress however you like. Dress with the intend to show who you are and what you are. Do not hide the beauty that God has bestowed upon you for he has bestowed it upon you with a reason and that reason can not be that you must hide it for he would not have bestowed it upon you unless he meant for it to be shown. But if you are afraid that men can not be trusted to be decent as they ought to be, may i suggest that those men ought to be made to wear chastity-belts instead of you having to hide yourselves? A decent man will be a decent man no matter what a woman may flaunt, an undecent man however will always remain undecent no matter how much of the woman you will hide.
Robkwoods
Posts: 575
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/8/2016 6:56:27 PM
Posted: 4 weeks ago
At 11/8/2016 6:30:47 PM, Fatihah wrote:
What women need to understand is that men are not naturally inclined to be very loving and caring, sensitive, etc.,. Men learn this from women through their modesty. It may be likely learned from his mother or sister or maybe until he has a daughter, but the reality is that a man is not in touch with his sensitive and loving or romantic side until a woman teaches men to be so with her modesty. It is natural for a man to see a woman's body and think sex. Men can literally have sex and have absolutely no feelings in doing so. He does not have to love and care for a woman to be aroused sexually. WOMEN MUST UNDERSTAND THIS. All he has to do is look at her curves or body and bam, he's ready. That's it. The reason is because sexual arousal in a man occurs without any emotional connection. Whereas women are naturally in tune to be or have a loving nature. Women are naturally emotional and yearn for an emotional connection first. So their sexual arousal is stimulated from some emotional connection. A desire to be loved.

This is the power and strength of women. Men are not men of a loving and caring nature until a woman shows him. He has to be conditioned to be this way by the love of a woman and since a man can naturally have sex with a woman with no care or concern for her, then a woman must cover herself and display her modesty so that a man's desire to look at her just for sex is suppressed and his desire to love and care for her grows. This way, when sex is introduced, he is now bale to look at her as more than just sex and begins to value her body and sex with a woman as something that is intimate and special.

Yes. men are weak. All of us are weak. We need your modesty just for us to be man of dignity and of a loving and caring nature. This is the strength of a woman. She is the backbone of all civilized societies and decent men. She achieves all of this....with modesty.

So women, from an honest man, dress classy. Dress with the intent to leave something to the imagination. Be modest. Put some clothes on.

Men are incapable of feeling without women. Laughable.

If women want to regain control in the sexual arena they just need to close their legs. They can dress how they want.
FaustianJustice
Posts: 6,225
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/8/2016 6:58:22 PM
Posted: 4 weeks ago
At 11/8/2016 6:56:27 PM, Robkwoods wrote:
At 11/8/2016 6:30:47 PM, Fatihah wrote:
What women need to understand is that men are not naturally inclined to be very loving and caring, sensitive, etc.,. Men learn this from women through their modesty. It may be likely learned from his mother or sister or maybe until he has a daughter, but the reality is that a man is not in touch with his sensitive and loving or romantic side until a woman teaches men to be so with her modesty. It is natural for a man to see a woman's body and think sex. Men can literally have sex and have absolutely no feelings in doing so. He does not have to love and care for a woman to be aroused sexually. WOMEN MUST UNDERSTAND THIS. All he has to do is look at her curves or body and bam, he's ready. That's it. The reason is because sexual arousal in a man occurs without any emotional connection. Whereas women are naturally in tune to be or have a loving nature. Women are naturally emotional and yearn for an emotional connection first. So their sexual arousal is stimulated from some emotional connection. A desire to be loved.

This is the power and strength of women. Men are not men of a loving and caring nature until a woman shows him. He has to be conditioned to be this way by the love of a woman and since a man can naturally have sex with a woman with no care or concern for her, then a woman must cover herself and display her modesty so that a man's desire to look at her just for sex is suppressed and his desire to love and care for her grows. This way, when sex is introduced, he is now bale to look at her as more than just sex and begins to value her body and sex with a woman as something that is intimate and special.

Yes. men are weak. All of us are weak. We need your modesty just for us to be man of dignity and of a loving and caring nature. This is the strength of a woman. She is the backbone of all civilized societies and decent men. She achieves all of this....with modesty.

So women, from an honest man, dress classy. Dress with the intent to leave something to the imagination. Be modest. Put some clothes on.

Men are incapable of feeling without women. Laughable.

If women want to regain control in the sexual arena they just need to close their legs. They can dress how they want.

Winner winner.

Women are the gate keepers of sex, men are the gate keepers of relationships.
Here we have an advocate for Islamic arranged marriages demonstrating that children can consent to sex.
http://www.debate.org...
Robkwoods
Posts: 575
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/8/2016 7:12:09 PM
Posted: 4 weeks ago
At 11/8/2016 6:58:22 PM, FaustianJustice wrote:
At 11/8/2016 6:56:27 PM, Robkwoods wrote:
At 11/8/2016 6:30:47 PM, Fatihah wrote:
What women need to understand is that men are not naturally inclined to be very loving and caring, sensitive, etc.,. Men learn this from women through their modesty. It may be likely learned from his mother or sister or maybe until he has a daughter, but the reality is that a man is not in touch with his sensitive and loving or romantic side until a woman teaches men to be so with her modesty. It is natural for a man to see a woman's body and think sex. Men can literally have sex and have absolutely no feelings in doing so. He does not have to love and care for a woman to be aroused sexually. WOMEN MUST UNDERSTAND THIS. All he has to do is look at her curves or body and bam, he's ready. That's it. The reason is because sexual arousal in a man occurs without any emotional connection. Whereas women are naturally in tune to be or have a loving nature. Women are naturally emotional and yearn for an emotional connection first. So their sexual arousal is stimulated from some emotional connection. A desire to be loved.

This is the power and strength of women. Men are not men of a loving and caring nature until a woman shows him. He has to be conditioned to be this way by the love of a woman and since a man can naturally have sex with a woman with no care or concern for her, then a woman must cover herself and display her modesty so that a man's desire to look at her just for sex is suppressed and his desire to love and care for her grows. This way, when sex is introduced, he is now bale to look at her as more than just sex and begins to value her body and sex with a woman as something that is intimate and special.

Yes. men are weak. All of us are weak. We need your modesty just for us to be man of dignity and of a loving and caring nature. This is the strength of a woman. She is the backbone of all civilized societies and decent men. She achieves all of this....with modesty.

So women, from an honest man, dress classy. Dress with the intent to leave something to the imagination. Be modest. Put some clothes on.

Men are incapable of feeling without women. Laughable.

If women want to regain control in the sexual arena they just need to close their legs. They can dress how they want.

Winner winner.

Women are the gate keepers of sex, men are the gate keepers of relationships.

I think this is a hard concept for most to swallow. Women are on a timeline, men are not.
Fatihah
Posts: 7,742
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/8/2016 7:21:11 PM
Posted: 4 weeks ago
At 11/8/2016 6:50:12 PM, FaustianJustice wrote:

Or, ya know, where whatever you want, because conditioning for sex doesn't necessitate clothing.

Response: Sex on the basis of a loving relationship does.
Fatihah
Posts: 7,742
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/8/2016 7:27:16 PM
Posted: 4 weeks ago
At 11/8/2016 6:54:27 PM, Silly_Billy wrote:

It seems to me that if a man can not control his urges, that it is the man who is resonsible. So woman, dress however you like. Dress with the intend to show who you are and what you are. Do not hide the beauty that God has bestowed upon you for he has bestowed it upon you with a reason and that reason can not be that you must hide it for he would not have bestowed it upon you unless he meant for it to be shown. But if you are afraid that men can not be trusted to be decent as they ought to be, may i suggest that those men ought to be made to wear chastity-belts instead of you having to hide yourselves? A decent man will be a decent man no matter what a woman may flaunt, an undecent man however will always remain undecent no matter how much of the woman you will hide.

Response: Any man who claims it is okay for a woman to dress as she likes and flaunts her body and private parts in front of other men is a pervert who has no value of women. For no one flaunts what is intimate and special to them.
Fatihah
Posts: 7,742
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/8/2016 7:31:04 PM
Posted: 4 weeks ago
At 11/8/2016 6:56:27 PM, Robkwoods wrote:

Men are incapable of feeling without women. Laughable.

If women want to regain control in the sexual arena they just need to close their legs. They can dress how they want.

Response: A man claiming to be capable of being a loving man without the love of a woman is self-admitting that women are worthless. So women, run from such low-light men.
Silly_Billy
Posts: 644
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/8/2016 7:38:43 PM
Posted: 4 weeks ago
At 11/8/2016 7:27:16 PM, Fatihah wrote:
At 11/8/2016 6:54:27 PM, Silly_Billy wrote:

It seems to me that if a man can not control his urges, that it is the man who is resonsible. So woman, dress however you like. Dress with the intend to show who you are and what you are. Do not hide the beauty that God has bestowed upon you for he has bestowed it upon you with a reason and that reason can not be that you must hide it for he would not have bestowed it upon you unless he meant for it to be shown. But if you are afraid that men can not be trusted to be decent as they ought to be, may i suggest that those men ought to be made to wear chastity-belts instead of you having to hide yourselves? A decent man will be a decent man no matter what a woman may flaunt, an undecent man however will always remain undecent no matter how much of the woman you will hide.

Response: Any man who claims it is okay for a woman to dress as she likes and flaunts her body and private parts in front of other men is a pervert who has no value of women. For no one flaunts what is intimate and special to them.

Response: Any man who says that a woman must hide herself is a pervert whose only interest in a woman is sex for no man hides away a woman in fear that others may lust for her unless all that he feels is lust.
Fatihah
Posts: 7,742
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/8/2016 7:55:41 PM
Posted: 4 weeks ago
At 11/8/2016 7:38:43 PM, Silly_Billy wrote:

Response: Any man who says that a woman must hide herself is a pervert whose only interest in a woman is sex for no man hides away a woman in fear that others may lust for her unless all that he feels is lust.

Response: I agree, thus making my point. Thanks.
Silly_Billy
Posts: 644
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/8/2016 8:00:18 PM
Posted: 4 weeks ago
At 11/8/2016 7:55:41 PM, Fatihah wrote:
At 11/8/2016 7:38:43 PM, Silly_Billy wrote:

Response: Any man who says that a woman must hide herself is a pervert whose only interest in a woman is sex for no man hides away a woman in fear that others may lust for her unless all that he feels is lust.

Response: I agree, thus making my point. Thanks.

Your problem is that you judge all men to be like you. NEWSFLASH, not all men are like you. Not every man is a pervert though it does seem that any man who proclaims himself to be Islamic is a pervert.
Fatihah
Posts: 7,742
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/8/2016 8:13:37 PM
Posted: 4 weeks ago
At 11/8/2016 8:00:18 PM, Silly_Billy wrote:


Your problem is that you judge all men to be like you. NEWSFLASH, not all men are like you. Not every man is a pervert though it does seem that any man who proclaims himself to be Islamic is a pervert.

Response: Actually, your problem is you are trying to hide your own perversion towards women by claiming to be different from all men. Only a pervert would promote women to be naked in public, as you do, thus giving great reason to be Islamic.
Robkwoods
Posts: 575
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/8/2016 8:19:13 PM
Posted: 4 weeks ago
At 11/8/2016 7:31:04 PM, Fatihah wrote:
At 11/8/2016 6:56:27 PM, Robkwoods wrote:

Men are incapable of feeling without women. Laughable.

If women want to regain control in the sexual arena they just need to close their legs. They can dress how they want.

Response: A man claiming to be capable of being a loving man without the love of a woman is self-admitting that women are worthless. So women, run from such low-light men.

Men don't need women, this has always been true. Based on my experience, women flock to this type of man.
Fatihah
Posts: 7,742
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/8/2016 8:22:10 PM
Posted: 4 weeks ago
At 11/8/2016 8:19:13 PM, Robkwoods wrote:


Men don't need women, this has always been true. Based on my experience, women flock to this type of man.

Response: You wouldn't exist if it was not for a woman. So to discredit woman as if they are unnecessary is simply despicable. Nice way to praise your mother by claiming she is meaningless.
Silly_Billy
Posts: 644
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/8/2016 8:31:38 PM
Posted: 4 weeks ago
At 11/8/2016 8:13:37 PM, Fatihah wrote:
At 11/8/2016 8:00:18 PM, Silly_Billy wrote:


Your problem is that you judge all men to be like you. NEWSFLASH, not all men are like you. Not every man is a pervert though it does seem that any man who proclaims himself to be Islamic is a pervert.

Response: Actually, your problem is you are trying to hide your own perversion towards women by claiming to be different from all men. Only a pervert would promote women to be naked in public, as you do, thus giving great reason to be Islamic.

Response: My perversion against woman is that i have no perverson against woman and therefor i have absolutely no perverted agenda when i say that woman ought to dress as they feel like dressing. However, i do have such a perversion against men so you really ought to cover yourself as a woman would.
Fatihah
Posts: 7,742
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/8/2016 8:36:07 PM
Posted: 4 weeks ago
At 11/8/2016 8:31:38 PM, Silly_Billy wrote:

Response: My perversion against woman is that i have no perverson against woman and therefor i have absolutely no perverted agenda when i say that woman ought to dress as they feel like dressing. However, i do have such a perversion against men so you really ought to cover yourself as a woman would.

Response: You also reflect retardation so you should see a shrink as impotent people would.
Silly_Billy
Posts: 644
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/8/2016 8:38:02 PM
Posted: 4 weeks ago
At 11/8/2016 8:36:07 PM, Fatihah wrote:
At 11/8/2016 8:31:38 PM, Silly_Billy wrote:

Response: My perversion against woman is that i have no perverson against woman and therefor i have absolutely no perverted agenda when i say that woman ought to dress as they feel like dressing. However, i do have such a perversion against men so you really ought to cover yourself as a woman would.

Response: You also reflect retardation so you should see a shrink as impotent people would.

I am not impotent, it just wont go up for the same people that yours would go up for though there is a chance that mine will go up for you.
Fatihah
Posts: 7,742
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/8/2016 8:41:19 PM
Posted: 4 weeks ago
At 11/8/2016 8:38:02 PM, Silly_Billy wrote:

I am not impotent, it just wont go up for the same people that yours would go up for though there is a chance that mine will go up for you.

Response: As it should.
Silly_Billy
Posts: 644
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/8/2016 8:42:35 PM
Posted: 4 weeks ago
At 11/8/2016 8:41:19 PM, Fatihah wrote:
At 11/8/2016 8:38:02 PM, Silly_Billy wrote:

I am not impotent, it just wont go up for the same people that yours would go up for though there is a chance that mine will go up for you.

Response: As it should.

Mine should go up for you???
O darn, you are not a woman i hope.
Robkwoods
Posts: 575
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/8/2016 8:43:21 PM
Posted: 4 weeks ago
At 11/8/2016 8:22:10 PM, Fatihah wrote:
At 11/8/2016 8:19:13 PM, Robkwoods wrote:


Men don't need women, this has always been true. Based on my experience, women flock to this type of man.

Response: You wouldn't exist if it was not for a woman. So to discredit woman as if they are unnecessary is simply despicable. Nice way to praise your mother by claiming she is meaningless.

Takes two to tango, way to ignore biology. Nice red herring with the mother jab.
FaustianJustice
Posts: 6,225
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/8/2016 9:47:07 PM
Posted: 4 weeks ago
At 11/8/2016 7:21:11 PM, Fatihah wrote:
At 11/8/2016 6:50:12 PM, FaustianJustice wrote:

Or, ya know, where whatever you want, because conditioning for sex doesn't necessitate clothing.

Response: Sex on the basis of a loving relationship does.

Neither of which is contingent upon clothing.

This is going to shock you: a woman can dress how she wants, and still not have sex, and still get into a relationship. The nature of that relationship will (odds on) not be based on her wardrobe, or (even further odds on) small portions of her wardrobe. Whether or not a relationship is "loving" is hers to find out, and no amount of clothing will alter the motive.
Here we have an advocate for Islamic arranged marriages demonstrating that children can consent to sex.
http://www.debate.org...
Fatihah
Posts: 7,742
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/8/2016 11:36:23 PM
Posted: 4 weeks ago
At 11/8/2016 9:47:07 PM, FaustianJustice wrote:

Neither of which is contingent upon clothing.

This is going to shock you: a woman can dress how she wants, and still not have sex, and still get into a relationship. The nature of that relationship will (odds on) not be based on her wardrobe, or (even further odds on) small portions of her wardrobe. Whether or not a relationship is "loving" is hers to find out, and no amount of clothing will alter the motive.

Response: And yet you wear clothing, as well as your mother and any woman you claim to love and care for, thus refuting yourself.

Now if clothing plays no role, then from this day forward don't wear any clothing in public. You, your, mother sisters, daughters, girlfriend, etc. Don't wear a single piece of clothing from now on in public, and upload pics and videos of it online, if you are truthful, and prove that the love won't change.

Exactly, You won't. Another pervert easily exposed.
Axonly
Posts: 1,802
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/9/2016 8:48:13 AM
Posted: 4 weeks ago
At 11/8/2016 6:30:47 PM, Fatihah wrote:
What women need to understand is that men are not naturally inclined to be very loving and caring, sensitive, etc.,. Men learn this from women through their modesty. It may be likely learned from his mother or sister or maybe until he has a daughter, but the reality is that a man is not in touch with his sensitive and loving or romantic side until a woman teaches men to be so with her modesty. It is natural for a man to see a woman's body and think sex. Men can literally have sex and have absolutely no feelings in doing so. He does not have to love and care for a woman to be aroused sexually. WOMEN MUST UNDERSTAND THIS. All he has to do is look at her curves or body and bam, he's ready. That's it. The reason is because sexual arousal in a man occurs without any emotional connection. Whereas women are naturally in tune to be or have a loving nature. Women are naturally emotional and yearn for an emotional connection first. So their sexual arousal is stimulated from some emotional connection. A desire to be loved.

This is the power and strength of women. Men are not men of a loving and caring nature until a woman shows him. He has to be conditioned to be this way by the love of a woman and since a man can naturally have sex with a woman with no care or concern for her, then a woman must cover herself and display her modesty so that a man's desire to look at her just for sex is suppressed and his desire to love and care for her grows. This way, when sex is introduced, he is now bale to look at her as more than just sex and begins to value her body and sex with a woman as something that is intimate and special.

Yes. men are weak. All of us are weak. We need your modesty just for us to be man of dignity and of a loving and caring nature. This is the strength of a woman. She is the backbone of all civilized societies and decent men. She achieves all of this....with modesty.

So women, from an honest man, dress classy. Dress with the intent to leave something to the imagination. Be modest. Put some clothes on.

Or they can just wear what they want to wear?
Meh!
FaustianJustice
Posts: 6,225
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/9/2016 12:08:00 PM
Posted: 4 weeks ago
At 11/8/2016 11:36:23 PM, Fatihah wrote:
At 11/8/2016 9:47:07 PM, FaustianJustice wrote:

Neither of which is contingent upon clothing.

This is going to shock you: a woman can dress how she wants, and still not have sex, and still get into a relationship. The nature of that relationship will (odds on) not be based on her wardrobe, or (even further odds on) small portions of her wardrobe. Whether or not a relationship is "loving" is hers to find out, and no amount of clothing will alter the motive.

Response: And yet you wear clothing, as well as your mother and any woman you claim to love and care for, thus refuting yourself.

That is not self refuting, nor is it relevant to anything I stated. A woman has equal odds of getting into a sexually based relationship as any other, her clothing doesn't dictate that. If you have evidence to refute how the choice of the relationship is hers, and the clothing (some how) forces a woman into a certain role, please present it.

Now if clothing plays no role, then from this day forward don't wear any clothing in public.

Now THAT is self refuting. If no one wears any clothing, is it your contention that ONLY sexually based relationships could ever form?

You, your, mother sisters, daughters, girlfriend, etc. Don't wear a single piece of clothing from now on in public, and upload pics and videos of it online, if you are truthful, and prove that the love won't change.

Exactly, You won't. Another pervert easily exposed.

Of course not, because decency standards still apply. Your argument hinges upon the absurd to make a point, and still fails as its non-correlative to your prong of relationships.
Here we have an advocate for Islamic arranged marriages demonstrating that children can consent to sex.
http://www.debate.org...
Fatihah
Posts: 7,742
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/9/2016 2:11:10 PM
Posted: 4 weeks ago
At 11/9/2016 8:48:13 AM, Axonly wrote:

Or they can just wear what they want to wear?

Response: They sure can, but wearing clothes without displaying modesty will influence men to be less loving and caring, especially towards women.
Fatihah
Posts: 7,742
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/9/2016 2:25:51 PM
Posted: 4 weeks ago
At 11/9/2016 12:08:00 PM, FaustianJustice wrote:

That is not self refuting, nor is it relevant to anything I stated. A woman has equal odds of getting into a sexually based relationship as any other, her clothing doesn't dictate that. If you have evidence to refute how the choice of the relationship is hers, and the clothing (some how) forces a woman into a certain role, please present it.


Now THAT is self refuting. If no one wears any clothing, is it your contention that ONLY sexually based relationships could ever form?


You, your, mother sisters, daughters, girlfriend, etc. Don't wear a single piece of clothing from now on in public, and upload pics and videos of it online, if you are truthful, and prove that the love won't change.

Exactly, You won't. Another pervert easily exposed.

Of course not, because decency standards still apply. Your argument hinges upon the absurd to make a point, and still fails as its non-correlative to your prong of relationships.

Response: So you are cowardly running from your own argument to prove clothes does not matter by refusing to be naked in public yourself along with your mother and other female relatives, yet still promote that its okay to be naked. That is the very definition of a pervert and a hypocrite as you refuse to practice what you preach while telling women to be naked. Thus exposing yourself and proving my point that women should cover and be modest.
FaustianJustice
Posts: 6,225
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/9/2016 3:14:26 PM
Posted: 4 weeks ago
At 11/9/2016 2:25:51 PM, Fatihah wrote:
At 11/9/2016 12:08:00 PM, FaustianJustice wrote:

That is not self refuting, nor is it relevant to anything I stated. A woman has equal odds of getting into a sexually based relationship as any other, her clothing doesn't dictate that. If you have evidence to refute how the choice of the relationship is hers, and the clothing (some how) forces a woman into a certain role, please present it.


Now THAT is self refuting. If no one wears any clothing, is it your contention that ONLY sexually based relationships could ever form?


You, your, mother sisters, daughters, girlfriend, etc. Don't wear a single piece of clothing from now on in public, and upload pics and videos of it online, if you are truthful, and prove that the love won't change.

Exactly, You won't. Another pervert easily exposed.

Of course not, because decency standards still apply. Your argument hinges upon the absurd to make a point, and still fails as its non-correlative to your prong of relationships.

Response: So you are cowardly running from your own argument to prove clothes does not matter by refusing to be naked in public yourself along with your mother and other female relatives, yet still promote that its okay to be naked.

That wasn't your argument, nor is it mine. You are specifically talking about a gender engaging in such a manner so as to not be illegal in public (I am assuming), but still flaunt natural physical features they possess. I state such a dress is irrelevant to sexual relationships.

Do you feel as though a choice of clothes forces a woman to engage in sexual relationships with men, yes or no?
Here we have an advocate for Islamic arranged marriages demonstrating that children can consent to sex.
http://www.debate.org...
Fatihah
Posts: 7,742
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/9/2016 3:27:33 PM
Posted: 4 weeks ago
At 11/9/2016 3:14:26 PM, FaustianJustice wrote:

That wasn't your argument, nor is it mine. You are specifically talking about a gender engaging in such a manner so as to not be illegal in public (I am assuming), but still flaunt natural physical features they possess. I state such a dress is irrelevant to sexual relationships.

Do you feel as though a choice of clothes forces a woman to engage in sexual relationships with men, yes or no?

Response: My argument is that less modesty in public (woman who dress with the intent to flaunt her curves and sexuality) equals less love and care for women by men. Therefore, a woman should dress modestly and cover up in public.
FaustianJustice
Posts: 6,225
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/9/2016 3:29:17 PM
Posted: 4 weeks ago
At 11/9/2016 3:27:33 PM, Fatihah wrote:
At 11/9/2016 3:14:26 PM, FaustianJustice wrote:

That wasn't your argument, nor is it mine. You are specifically talking about a gender engaging in such a manner so as to not be illegal in public (I am assuming), but still flaunt natural physical features they possess. I state such a dress is irrelevant to sexual relationships.

Do you feel as though a choice of clothes forces a woman to engage in sexual relationships with men, yes or no?

Response: My argument is that less modesty in public (woman who dress with the intent to flaunt her curves and sexuality) equals less love and care for women by men.

Okay. So, yes, by some fluke of coincidence or... something, what a woman wears forces her to engage in relationships contrary to her desires for them.

Now, what evidence do you have to that assertion?
Here we have an advocate for Islamic arranged marriages demonstrating that children can consent to sex.
http://www.debate.org...