Jump to topic:

The Majority of White People are too Whiny

HeavenlyPanda
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/21/2016 3:39:33 PM
Posted: 2 weeks ago
It's true. There's no denying it. They are the biggest, fattest, snobbish, whiny race to ever grace the dirt of planet earth. Please tell the majority of white people to stop complaining. We get that the remote is on the sofa too far away for your lazy b*tt to reach. We get that homework is boring. But we don't really want to hear the excessive whining all the time.

Also, tell those disgusting fa**ots, lesb. And trannies to shut their traps. They brought their own miseries upon themselves so they have no right to complain.

Mental people should stop bothering normal people.

Seriously, the majority of white people should stop being so d*mn whiny. Most of them have more stuff than they can even pay back so they should shut up. We don't care about your dumb mostly non-existent issues.

MRA's and Feminists could also shut their blabbering traps. I could honestly care less that a white male on college campus is feeling hurt becuase females have safe safe spaces and they don't. I really don't care that a female is supposedly earning a couple cents less than their male counter parts. Suck it up. Stop complaining becuase the majority of you have it good.
HeavenlyPanda. The most heavenly of all heavenly creatures.
Vox_Veritas
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/21/2016 4:18:15 PM
Posted: 2 weeks ago
Fair enough. Non-whites should stop whining about colonisation and slavery, since these practices, while bad for their ancestors, are responsible for non-whites today being able to live in a modern world.
Call me Vox, the Resident Contrarian of debate.org.

The DDO Blog:
https://debatedotorg.wordpress.com...

#drinkthecoffeenotthekoolaid
Quadrunner
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/21/2016 7:44:48 PM
Posted: 1 week ago
At 11/21/2016 3:39:33 PM, HeavenlyPanda wrote:
It's true. There's no denying it. They are the biggest, fattest, snobbish, whiny race to ever grace the dirt of planet earth. Please tell the majority of white people to stop complaining. We get that the remote is on the sofa too far away for your lazy b*tt to reach. We get that homework is boring. But we don't really want to hear the excessive whining all the time.

Also, tell those disgusting fa**ots, lesb. And trannies to shut their traps. They brought their own miseries upon themselves so they have no right to complain.

Seriously, the majority of white people should stop being so d*mn whiny. Most of them have more stuff than they can even pay back so they should shut up. We don't care about your dumb mostly non-existent issues.

MRA's and Feminists could also shut their blabbering traps. I could honestly care less that a white male on college campus is feeling hurt becuase females have safe safe spaces and they don't. I really don't care that a female is supposedly earning a couple cents less than their male counter parts. Suck it up. Stop complaining becuase the majority of you have it good.

Nothing about being a lesbian or gay in general is detrimental except that you are limited to a smaller playing field....but we all have our preferences anyway. I don't understand how they are bringing anything on themselves. What is against them besides people of the same sex? Mostly tax law if I'm not mistaken.

Transvestites can and do bring detriment on to themselves. Some do it for the right reasons and some might need help in my opinion. There is evidence of a higher probability of mental disorder among transvestites, and that is not something we can necessarily blame on them. A mental disease like depression is like any other disease really, just cognitive in nature. They don't choose to have it.

Whining is a b!tch. Funny thing about it is you don't think about the portion just doing their thing.
Wisdom is found where the wise seek it.
Genius_Intellect
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/21/2016 8:05:21 PM
They brought their own miseries upon themselves so they have no right to complain.

You're talking about pandas, right? We don't force them to eat nothing* but bamboo, they brought that on themselves.

* <1% other stuff.
HeavenlyPanda
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/21/2016 9:12:51 PM
At 11/21/2016 4:18:15 PM, Vox_Veritas wrote:
Fair enough. Non-whites should stop whining about colonisation and slavery, since these practices, while bad for their ancestors, are responsible for non-whites today being able to live in a modern world.

True, I should make one for blacks, and Muslims, etc.
HeavenlyPanda
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/21/2016 9:18:17 PM
At 11/21/2016 7:44:48 PM, Quadrunner wrote:

Nothing about being a lesbian or gay in general is detrimental except that you are limited to a smaller playing field....but we all have our preferences anyway. I don't understand how they are bringing anything on themselves. What is against them besides people of the same sex? Mostly tax law if I'm not mistaken.

It's detrimental to the person who thinks they are gay.

Transvestites can and do bring detriment on to themselves. Some do it for the right reasons and some might need help in my opinion. There is evidence of a higher probability of mental disorder among transvestites, and that is not something we can necessarily blame on them. A mental disease like depression is like any other disease really, just cognitive in nature. They don't choose to have it.

Whining is a b!tch. Funny thing about it is you don't think about the portion just doing their thing.
Quadrunner
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/21/2016 10:07:05 PM
At 11/21/2016 9:18:17 PM, HeavenlyPanda wrote:

What is detrimental about being gay, a person who is sexually attracted to people of the same sex.

HeavenlyPanda
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/21/2016 11:01:31 PM
At 11/21/2016 10:07:05 PM, Quadrunner wrote:

What is detrimental about being gay, a person who is sexually attracted to people of the same sex.
It is a mental disease.

Quadrunner
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/21/2016 11:38:15 PM
At 11/21/2016 11:01:31 PM, HeavenlyPanda wrote:
At 11/21/2016 10:07:05 PM, Quadrunner wrote:

It is a mental disease.

Wouldn't it have to be detrimental to be considered a disease? I mean otherwise its just different right? If I have preferences for a sexual partner that are different then yours its different not a disease. If my type just turns me on I don't really see anything wrong with that. This brings us back to how it is detrimental.